"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: San Salvador

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 174 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    The odd thing about Pasarela is there are zero signs. But, I think Kiss Fresh also has no signs. But Fuego and Kairo are well marked. I guess they try to keep a lower profile. But, everyone knows about Kiss Fresh though.

Hello Gagoo,

So where did you end up setting a shop? Trying a new hotel or using one from your last trip (s)?

I read that the emperor of USA wants to deport Salvadorians. That would mean an escalation in gang wars and extortion in El Salvador with the influx of about 200,000 deportees. This could only be bad news for the country as whole as they have no means of absorbing an influx of such a large group of people. Not to mention the ordeal these deportees will have to go through some of which may have never been to El Salvador and grew up in USA.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/u...s-tps-end.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gagoo  [View Original Post]
    This is my 5th day here.

RE: San Salvador.

This is my 5th day here. I only went to clubs twice so far and I will go again tonight. I kept looking for that Pasarela place. It took me 3 times to find it. There are no signs at all. It is across the street from Fuego. During their open hours you will just see a parking lot and a security guy. There are zero signs. I just had to ask the security guard if this was the place. I didn't go in though, I was just trying to find it because I was walking by anyways. I did try Fuegos at 9 PM (Tuesday night) but that seemed too early. I was the only customer at the time. I seen about 9 women. I would only bang 3 of them. I didn't really get the one I wanted, but she was friendly and stuck to me like glue. I paid $3 for entry and that includes a free simple drink. I eventually bought a girl a drink after she made my dick hard and was doing some lap dancing. That was $5. She started off with the price for 40 minutes was $50. I had no idea what the price should be. I waited awhile and tried to lower the price. She said $45 and no less. The time and room was OK. She seemed very interested in having sex with gringos though. But, still no kissing and CBJ. She came 2 or 3 times. Overall everything was OK. On Thursday I went to Kiss Fresh. I was prepared of high pressure sales. As this is my 3rd trip to El Salvador..
    A great aspect of the mongering scene in San Salvador is that the major players (Kiss Fresh, Mansion 316, Zou Spa, etc) have Twitter accounts or Facebook pages or websites where they regularly post prices for services, so you're able to figure out beforehand what you're going to pay and walk in the front door with confidence.

Not surprised you were shot down at Kiss Fresh, as that place is an assembly line of sessions. When I was there in early 2017 (detailed in my trip report), mongers were standing around the bar nursing their beer and waiting for their chica (who they had already paid) to finish with her client. If chicas are banging one client after another, they can afford to be choosy with who they session.

Regarding Suchitoto, there is no mongering scene. That place shuts down at sunset. I was there a couple of days myself and all I did was see the town and take an excursion into the countryside. Santa Ana is a better place to monger than Suchitoto, but I was doing excursions while in that town, too, and didn't monger.

Thanks for your report. I'm actually strongly considering returning to San Salvador purely for a mongering trip in early July. I thought I had seen the mongering scene while in El Salvador (detailed in my trip report), but the excellent trip reports from Loso69 and Frankfurt afterwards made me realize that I didn't even scratch the surface. San Salvador is a hidden gem. It only costs two, maybe three Andrew Jacksons for 1 to 2 hours with an 18 to 21-year-old cutie at a place like Zou Spa and the other mongering spots. The over-hyped violence in El Salvador is keeping mongers running to Medellin and the islands in the Caribbean. The longer that trend lasts, the more beneficial it will be for mongers like you and I willing to visit San Salvador.

Map

Here is the Map. https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...433841435&z=19.

This is my 5th day here. I only went to clubs twice so far and I will go again tonight. I kept looking for that Pasarela place. It took me 3 times to find it. There are no signs at all. It is across the street from Fuego. During their open hours you will just see a parking lot and a security guy. There are zero signs. I just had to ask the security guard if this was the place. I didn't go in though, I was just trying to find it because I was walking by anyways.

I did try Fuegos at 9 PM (Tuesday night) but that seemed too early. I was the only customer at the time. I seen about 9 women. I would only bang 3 of them. I didn't really get the one I wanted, but she was friendly and stuck to me like glue. I paid $3 for entry and that includes a free simple drink. I eventually bought a girl a drink after she made my dick hard and was doing some lap dancing. That was $5. She started off with the price for 40 minutes was $50. I had no idea what the price should be. I waited awhile and tried to lower the price. She said $45 and no less. The time and room was OK. She seemed very interested in having sex with gringos though. But, still no kissing and CBJ. She came 2 or 3 times. Overall everything was OK.

On Thursday I went to Kiss Fresh. I was prepared of high pressure sales. As this is my 3rd trip to El Salvador. They didn't try to pressure me this time, I think because they were going to close in 45 minutes. Also, I chose a Gatorade to drink and said I don't drink alcohol. Entry was $6 and that included a basic drink, but they charged me an extra $1 for a Gatorade. If I remember right, the price for the girls as told to me was $32 for 30 minutes, $37 for 45 minutes and $42 for an hour. I actually wanted 45 minutes, but the girl said no. She only wanted 30 minutes because of her driver. Well, I should have said no also, but I went for it, and luckily things went OK. No kissing as usual and CBJ. I have to say Kiss Fresh definitely renovated the place. The inside of the club looks very good now, and the rooms look much better. I walked in to the room that had the air conditioning blasting cold air and it had a pretty big bed. I have to say though, that some of the girls do not present very well. I actually had 3 girls tell the server no, and wouldn't present themselves to me. I was wondering WTF was that? I can't believe girls just looked at me and said no like I was Jabba the Hut or something. Anyways, I strongly suggest you go at least 90 minute before they close, or you will find girls that just don't want to go, or try to rush, or only want to go 30 minutes.

I also went to Suchitoto for 1 night, a Friday night, and I have to say that place is pretty boring. It would be an OK place if you will bring a girl with you.

San Salvador

This is my 5th day here. I only went to clubs twice so far and I will go again tonight. I kept looking for that Pasarela place. It took me 3 times to find it. There are no signs at all. It is across the street from Fuego. During their open hours you will just see a parking lot and a security guy. There are zero signs. I just had to ask the security guard if this was the place. I didn't go in though, I was just trying to find it because I was walking by anyways. I did try Fuegos at 9 PM (Tuesday night) but that seemed too early. I was the only customer at the time. I seen about 9 women. I would only bang 3 of them. I didn't really get the one I wanted, but she was friendly and stuck to me like glue. I paid $3 for entry and that includes a free simple drink. I eventually bought a girl a drink after she made my dick hard and was doing some lap dancing. That was $5. She started off with the price for 40 minutes was $50. I had no idea what the price should be. I waited awhile and tried to lower the price. She said $45 and no less. The time and room was OK. She seemed very interested in having sex with gringos though. But, still no kissing and CBJ. She came 2 or 3 times. Overall everything was OK. On Thursday I went to Kiss Fresh. I was prepared of high pressure sales. As this is my 3rd trip to El Salvador. They didn't try to pressure me this time, I think because they were going to close in 45 minutes. Also, I chose a Gatorade to drink and said I don't drink alcohol. Entry was $6 and that included a basic drink, but they charged me an extra $1 for a Gatorade. If I remember right, the price for the girls as told to me was $32 for 30 minutes, $37 for 45 minutes and $42 for an hour. I actually wanted 45 minutes, but the girl said no. She only wanted 30 minutes because of her driver. Well, I should have said no also, but I went for it, and luckily things went OK. No kissing as usual and CBJ. I have to say Kiss Fresh definitely renovated the place. The inside of the club looks very good now, and the rooms look much better. I walked in to the room that had the air conditioning blasting cold air and it had a pretty big bed. I have to say though, that some of the girls do not present very well. I actually had 3 girls tell the server no, and wouldn't present themselves to me. I was wondering WTF was that? I can't believe girls just looked at me and said no like I was Jabba the Hut or something. Anyways, I strongly suggest you go at least 90 minute before they close, or you will find girls that just don't want to go, or try to rush, or only want to go 30 minutes.

I also went to Suchitoto for 1 night, a Friday night, and I have to say that place is pretty boring. It would be an OK place if you will bring a girl with you.

If I am not mistaken -search google 'Cevichef SV' restaurant and the house if I recall was 80 X. I can't remember the last digit (X) but it was right across from this restaurant which was my landmark for taxi driver. I have their phone. Note that places as this and girls working there come and go all the time. Go with low expectation, if you like something you see then stay otherwise leave and move on to next place.

Quote Originally Posted by JetDork  [View Original Post]
    Frank,

Can you share more details on these two? Physical location, how you found them before you arrived, contact details?

Thanks.

Zou Spa.

Wandered over to Zou Spa this evening. Paid my $6 cover and got a cerveza. Line up was about 8 chicas, none seemed overly excited to be there. Perhaps it was the lateness of the hour? I chose Mariana, she was about the skinniest there, but with a nice be+ rack. (No gorditas, but some of the girls were normal girl shaped, instead of model skinny.) $28 for media hour. (I'm constantly amazed how cheap everything is in Salvador.).

Back in the room, she offered me the shower (it is almost 90 here, and freezing at home. I was sweating from the walk), clean bathroom, but no hot water, lukewarm at best. Still, it was refreshing. Despite my language barrier she performed well. Enthusiastic CBJ, making good use of the mirror so I could see her do her thing, and she wasn't afraid to make eye contact. She reluctantly agreed to DATY, but once begun she was vocally enthusiastic. At the very least, she is good at her trade. Once again lots of eye contact via the mirror. When done, I took her mish, and again she did not underperform. I would definitely repeat with her.

After, she tried to teach me some El Salvadoran Spanish and we enjoyed a few good laughs at my poor linguistic aptitude before we cleaned up and I headed back towards Metrocenter.

The structures on route I took back (37 or 35 Ave and to 1 a Calle) were mostly derelict, remarkably different than just a block over on Roosevelt and Powell.

If I return, I'll probably grab a taxi next time, especially if near sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfurt  [View Original Post]
    At this point I was starving but had no time to waste eating food as other things worthy of eating were beckoning! Hailed another clueless cabbie headed to a no name place for which I had an address and a landmark. It was a big house in a residential area, no guard or any signage. Confirmed on whatsapp that I was indeed at the right house. Rang the door bell and some dude opened the door and said 'servicio?' I nodded Si and he let me in. I was here to see Yari but the girl who greeted me had me change my mind in real time and Yari wasn't there anyways. Total sweetheart and body to my liking, slim with small tits. We headed to the room, total GFE from beginning to end and very affectionate, nothing business like, shy at first but loosened up as time went by. I really wished I could have her meet me at the hotel that night but given the long day I had and two encounters on empty stomach, I decided against it. Left happy as she even had the guy who had opened the door get me a taxi. Bonus points for that.
    Frank,

Can you share more details on these two? Physical location, how you found them before you arrived, contact details?

Thanks.

Next door to the Club Bar Fuego..

Pasarela Men's Club

Bulevar De Los Heroes #1478. 5+ Chicas. Prices: $23 30 min. , $29 45 min. , $40 Hour. Tel: 7699 3313 (Whatsapp) Hours: _ http://www.lapasarelaclub.com/.
    This place opened 8 months ago. It's the same owner of Fuego. Same girls too. But I think they rotate the personnel.

New and correction

Next door to the Club Bar Fuego..

Pasarela Men's Club

Bulevar De Los Heroes #1478. 5+ Chicas. Prices: $23 30 min. , $29 45 min. , $40 Hour. Tel: 7699 3313 (Whatsapp) Hours: _ http://www.lapasarelaclub.com/.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetdork  [View Original Post]
    It looks like this is Kimberly Salon https://twitter.com/kimberlysalon2.

As opposed to Kimberly Spa https://twitter.com/Kimberlyysusne1.

Club Bar Fuego.

Boulevard de Los Heroes #1480?. __ Dancers. Prices: _ Tel: +503 7183 8643. Hours: 7 pm to 2 am. https://www.facebook.com/pages/FUEGO...76467785767713.

Shows on the map to be next door to the Intercontinetal Hotel, but its facebook page shows it a block further down the street at the Calle 21 roundabout.

Marbella Spa.

Pasaje San Carlos, Casa #14-c, at 33 Avenida Norte.

The map shows it in the middle of the block between 33 Ave and and Bvd d. Los Heros, it should be south of 33 Ave and. The building is marked C14, not 14-c. It has no other distinguishing features from the street. Enter through the attached garage.

Map edits.

It looks like this is Kimberly Salon https://twitter.com/kimberlysalon2.

As opposed to Kimberly Spa https://twitter.com/Kimberlyysusne1.

Club Bar Fuego.

Boulevard de LOS Heroes #15. __ Dancers. Prices: _ Tel: +503 7183 8643. Hours: 7 pm to 2 am. https://www.facebook.com/pages/FUEGO...76467785767713.

Shows on the map to be next door to the Intercontinetal Hotel, but its facebook page shows it a block further down the street at the Calle 21 roundabout.

Marbella Spa.

Pasaje San Carlos, Casa #14-c, at 33 Avenida Norte.

The map shows it in the middle of the block between 33 Ave and and Bvd d. Los Heros, it should be south of 33 Ave and. The building is marked C14, not 14-c. It has no other distinguishing features from the street. Enter through the attached garage.

RE: Kimberly Spa.

You're welcome, happy to help out. And stupid me, Frankfurt and Loso69 have already reported on Kimberly Spa. That's what I get for not RTFF.

Kimberly Spa

Thanks, I moved it on the Map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...145088506&z=14

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire1974  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

You may remember that, earlier this year, I wrote a trip report detailing my visits to Zou Spa Bar, Mansion 316, and Kiss Fresh in San Salvador.

Out of curiosity, I visited Twitter recently to see if Zou Spa Bar had acquired any new talent. While doing that, Twitter recommended that I follow a place called Kimberly Spa in San Salvador. Their Twitter feed is as follows:

https://twitter.com/kimberlyysusne1?lang=en

You can reach their website through a link posted on their Twitter feed.

Since both their Twitter feed and website indicate that they've been online since mid-2016, it's my guess that they're a relative newcomer to the pay-for-play scene in San Salvador. Using the map provided on their Twitter feed, they're located in the vicinity of the huge Metrocentro mall. And unlike Zou Spa Bar, Mansion 316, and Kiss Fresh, they appear to be open on Sundays. Their prices for services appear to be cheaper, too. To anyone visiting San Salvador in the future, it might be worth checking out.

New option in San Salvador?

Hey fellas,

You may remember that, earlier this year, I wrote a trip report detailing my visits to Zou Spa Bar, Mansion 316, and Kiss Fresh in San Salvador.

Out of curiosity, I visited Twitter recently to see if Zou Spa Bar had acquired any new talent. While doing that, Twitter recommended that I follow a place called Kimberly Spa in San Salvador. Their Twitter feed is as follows:

https://twitter.com/kimberlyysusne1?lang=en

You can reach their website through a link posted on their Twitter feed.

Since both their Twitter feed and website indicate that they've been online since mid-2016, it's my guess that they're a relative newcomer to the pay-for-play scene in San Salvador. Using the map provided on their Twitter feed, they're located in the vicinity of the huge Metrocentro mall. And unlike Zou Spa Bar, Mansion 316, and Kiss Fresh, they appear to be open on Sundays. Their prices for services appear to be cheaper, too. To anyone visiting San Salvador in the future, it might be worth checking out.

Good

Quote Originally Posted by Mfins  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I appreciate your angle on the subject. My point is stay out of the gang areas. I have never once seen gang violence rear its ugly head in the nicer areas of town. They have wheels but, they do not travel to Zona Rosa, San Benito etc to commit their crimes. They battle it out with other gang members in the barrios for nickels. They extort the local bus drivers in the bad areas. My suggestion don't ride a bus and don't go the gang areas. Simple really. Every now and then I see a few gang members at Karios, etc. Most speak English because they lived in LOS Angeles until they were deported. Even they are nice too me, look out for me with no expectation of a payback and, tell me where not to go etc. I always feel safe in the clubs. I imagine you live in the States like I do. I'm certain you are aware of everything that is going on here. Between the mass shootings at concerts and clubs. To the shootings at schools etc. Do you feel unsafe here? Would you still go to a concert or a club. (My opinion is yes you do / would). Because what I am describing is far worse than anything that goes on in El Salvador. I wonder if tourists of foreign countries feel unsafe coming to the US..
    We both love Latin America and ES is where you want to focus your time. I would rather be in Mexico or Colombia and maybe explore more Latin countries but it's so good in Colombia it's hard to spend time else where. Tijuana is my snack in between meals. ES is great because it's only 5 hours away w / awesome beaches, quality chicas, food, sights etc. But like I said, everyone I talk to in SS has multiple horror stories or they state they never go out at night because of crime. If you drive through the nice barrios each house looks like it's battle ready w / massive amounts razor wire lining the boundaries of the house. Every house has this. I have no issues w / the police but they do play it safe in SS during the night. I have seen them on Fridays and Saturday nights w / sobriety check points but never during the weekdays. My guide says they're afraid. I believe him. For us tourist to go out sporadically is one thing. The police don't like the odds of being out every night. Most night drivers in SS treat red lights like stop signs as they do not want to be sitting ducks for the motorcycle bandits. I've seen it, I done it, I've been told by more than one why it's done.

In the states it's a whole different story as people do not worry about going out day or night nor do I hear any horror stories from them. Yes, the states are going through some ugly stages and I personally think it's related to the new nanny state that is getting more and more repressive. If cigarettes were still cheap half these mass shootings would never have occurred is my opinion. The country is going through the irritable nicotine deprivation phase IMO. The country has gone too far left and there is a lot of rage here.

In ES everybody has a robbery story. A kiss fresh chica I took to the beach told me she has been violently robbed 3 times, one or more times this was in her small town 4 hours north of SS. In one of those robberies she was in her mother's car when it was blocked by another car who's occupants then ordered her and her mother out and robbed their phones and money etc. Another chica I took to the beach was desperate to leave the country. Out of the blue she asked me what Mississippi was like? I said it wasn't so great to my knowledge and then asked her why she wanted to know. She said, I have a sister there. It is horrible here I want to go there but it cost so much and it's very dangerous to trust the coyotes. These tales broke my heart.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy ES forever and that the people there get some peace of mind through law and order. Something most people in other countries take for granted, they don't in ES. Despite this I love the country and people and I'm not afraid to have fun there. As you say one has to be real dumb or unlucky to have a problem. They could use more tourist there as well. I hope things change for ES. I hear Nicaragua does not have these issues and is much safer for all.

Posting Limitations