"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: San Salvador

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 174 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMechanico  [View Original Post]
    First of all, a huge shout out to MFins (fishing intel) & Frankfurt (SS Intel) for all of the help and intel I got from them pre-trip! About 75% of my trip was planned and carried out with the guidance from these 2 members. This is why I love this site. Thanks again guys!!

Transportation: My UA commuter flight got pushed back 30 min so I had to catch the red eye & wait 2 more hours in IAH but I was there in time to catch the flight to SS. No issues with the flight back. UA transposed two numbers on my passport, so I got flagged and immigration took about 15 minutes longer than it should have, other than that immigration at SS was not an issue. We were the only flight coming in so it took about 20 minutes a clear immigration. There is a $10 entry tax at immigration when you come into SS, no exit tax.

My ride with Quality Transport was waiting for me with my name on a placard outside the airport. I highly suggest these guys!! Airport to LOS Cabanos Fishing Village was not as scenic as I thought it would be. We stopped at one of the first gas stations and I bought a six pack of beer for the ride. Driver had no issues stopping for beer or whenever I need to take a leak. When I was done fishing he picked me up at LOS Cabanos and brought me to my hotel in San Salvador, and then when I was leaving, he picked me up at the hotel and brought me to the airport. Again, these guys are very reliable, always on time, very smooth ride. Five star transport company. Uber in SS is ridiculously cheap. $1. 50-$3 anywhere around Centro.

Lodging: LOS Cobanos This is not a resort, Not even into a three-star hotel. When it rains water was through the roof. A / see worked fine enough, there was no hot water, A lot of mosquitos outside and a few inside the room. I went thru booking.com for my room (#1), certainly big enough, it had three beds, for $71/ night. As I was leaving I checked out a couple of other rooms upstairs, one with a much better view (#4) as opposed to no view in my room. The guy told me it was $55 a night if I had gone through them instead of booking.com. Even said there would've been a discount for paying cash as opposed to a credit card. I don't even remember the name of the hotel I had in SS, it was right next to the Intercontinental across from Metro Centro. There are a gazillion hotels around there. My hotel was $35 per night. And was Chica friendly, but I never got to test it. I asked if it was Chica friendly before I made reservations. They said yes no problem. None of my FB or SA contacts panned out is the reason I didn't get to test the chica friendly policy. More on that later.

FOOD: Every little hut and shack in LOS Cobanos had a grill to cook food. Just got to ask if they would cook breakfast, lunch or dinner for you and they would. Everything cost $3-4. Fri. Night I had a bar / coconut hut cook some of the Mahi-Mahi we caught Friday it was very good. I told the girl to barely cook the Mahi on each side and she burned it but it was still very good. The next night she totally ruined some tuna by cooking it all the way through. I still ate it because I couldn't very well return it to have her uncook it, ha ha. Like every other meal I had in El Salvador, it was served with rice beans and the white cheese sauce, crema. Couple of cold beers watching the sunset on the beach. Very nice. Breakfast was extremely boring! An omelette one morning with ham and cheese, and the other mornings it was scrambled eggs with onions and tomatoes and of course rice, beans and the crema. There were plenty of street vendors just walking around selling french fries, banana with syrup on top desserts, tamales, etc. Etc.

In SS, Sun afternoon I ate at a steak house called El Lomo de Aguja. I got the house special, a 16 ounce Lomo de Aguja. Very good steak. The only complaint I could have is I wanted it medium rare, and it was more rare than medium. But I ate it anyway and it was an excellent cut and an excellent steak with great flavor. They had the theme song to High Chaparral playing on the loud speaker. Too Funny!!! $24 with 2 ice cold Goldens, tax and tip included. On Monday when I was walking back from Casa Roja on Calle Gabriella Mistral, there was a lady barbecuing pechuga a la parilla, chicken breast and it smelled so good, I had to stop and get one. Very, very good freshly barbecued, excellent tasting chicken. The restaurant is called Mi Casa which is on the same side of the street as Casa Roja in between Casa Roja and Blvd Heroes. $3 I think. So cheap!

Monday night I ate at a little place called El Supon Tipico. Supposedly typical El Salvadorian food. I had the grilled rabbit. It was average at best. The plate came with the usual rice, beans, tortilla & crema. $12, again with tax and tip included.

Fishing: Fished with Jose Sr and Jose Jr. I got their number from a MFins, contacted them and they were ready for me Friday morning. Fishing was very good Fri, 12 yellow fin tuna, 8 Mahi-Mahi and several of what they call black tuna, we call Bonita in the GOM. Saturday we got another dozen YFT, no Mahi and probably 15 of the black tuna. I had to tap out Sat am As by 10 am We had at least 20 fish in the box & I was dead tired! One good thing about being the only guy on the boat is I got to reel in every fish! Plenty of double and triple hookups each day! On Friday I filleted out 2 of the Mahi, and 1 YFT and I had them fillet out five YFT and put the fillets in plastic bags. We got as close to 50 # as possible which is the limit for a carry on bag. I borrowed a friends YETI softpak to transport the fish back home. The hotel was nice enough to let me use their freezer. They had a chest freezer so the fish could start freezing. The Captn. Took the rest on Fri & all of the fish on Sat. He said it was for his family, but I think he brings it somewhere to sell it. No matter I've got at least 30 pounds of fillets once I finish taking the skin off an the bloodline out of the tuna. Great fishing and great guides. Jose Sr told me he has been fishing the waters around LOS Cobanos for 50 years. Talk about the old man and the sea! I highly recommend going fishing with this father and son fishing team. I will definitely be back. The only thing I will do differently is bring a small collapsible ice chest for my beer / water. I like to drink beer when I fish so I had to put my beer (which was not provided, I had to buy it), in their fish box & after about 10-12 fish, everything had fish slime on it. Just rinse it off in the blue water & it was all good! The beer was not as cold as it could have been either. More on the fish box. This was not an Igloo or Coleman, It was an old refridgerator laid on its back, with the hinges taken off of the door. And it worked great! Talk about resourceful recycling! LOL!

CHICAS: Non existent in LOS Cabanos. Very tough to monger in SS. Not one of my Fay-boo or SA contacts panned out!

Marbella Spa-went Sun afternoon & pulled the skinniest one in their, Daniela, beautiful face, perfect booty, no tits whatsoever & just a tad of a beer gut. Good session, $30. She gave me her phone number, and I started whatsapping her. Tried to get her to come over to my hotel but she never would. She said the SPA would charge her $40 if she didn't show up for work on time. I told her I would pay that $40 and another $40 and she still wouldn't commit!

Casa Roja- They have a couple spinners on there website / wanuncios ad. So I went there Monday about 11 o'clock I am and again got lucky as one of the spinners who was in a couple of the pictures was there and available. Four dollars to enter and that got you one beer, $30 for 45 minutes. Great session with a beautiful little 19 year old Spinner. Beautiful body not yet tainted / destroyed by tortillas and beans. The most perfect azz in my opinion. Wow!! Again, got her phone number, tried to get her to come over to the hotel but she would not commit either.

If you go here, a word of warning. I sat down, the girl took the little ficha, a little cardboard square with a number on it to prove that I had paid the four dollars, and went to get me a beer. When she brought it to me it was open and I took two sips out of it, and I guarantee they poured of it out and filled the rest of it up with water. So if you even care about the free beer that you get with your entry fee / Cover charge, walk up to the bar with the girls and watch them open your beer. I took two sips of it, figured out what they did and just left it.

Mansion 316- Mon afternoon,$5 cover, pulled Dulce, $30/45 min, who was not skinny but certainly the smallest one there. Very weak lineup on a Mon pm She looked a lot better in her website pic. Very good session, great attitude.

Take home messages, Sundays suck in SS, awesome fishing out of LOS Cabanos, I will definitely be back!

El Mechanico.
    Great Report. Glad I was able to help and, it sounds like a fun, successful trip!

Excellent report them! Glad you had a good and safe time in SS. If their arrival sticker stamp didn't take almost half a page on the passport page, I'd go there more often.

For $ CPO (cost per orgasm) hard to beat SS when compared to other central american countries.

Casa Roja remains my favorite casa -next time you can avoid the $4 tab by asking the young armed guard for 'servicio directo' -he will just have you sit downstairs where the rooms are and have the girls come present themselves. I have done that when not in mood to drink or hear loud music upstairs.

If you haven't already in the past, next time try playa Tunco for a day trip and hike the Santa Ana volcano for the awesome crater view -you already have the number for the tour guide (English speaking) who can take you around.

Frankfurt.

Take home messages, Sundays suck in SS, awesome fishing out of LOS Cabanos, I will definitely be back!

El Mechanico.

LOS Cobanos and SS, ES 8. 30-9. 4. 18

First of all, a huge shout out to MFins (fishing intel) & Frankfurt (SS Intel) for all of the help and intel I got from them pre-trip! About 75% of my trip was planned and carried out with the guidance from these 2 members. This is why I love this site. Thanks again guys!!

Transportation: My UA commuter flight got pushed back 30 min so I had to catch the red eye & wait 2 more hours in IAH but I was there in time to catch the flight to SS. No issues with the flight back. UA transposed two numbers on my passport, so I got flagged and immigration took about 15 minutes longer than it should have, other than that immigration at SS was not an issue. We were the only flight coming in so it took about 20 minutes a clear immigration. There is a $10 entry tax at immigration when you come into SS, no exit tax.

My ride with Quality Transport was waiting for me with my name on a placard outside the airport. I highly suggest these guys!! Airport to LOS Cabanos Fishing Village was not as scenic as I thought it would be. We stopped at one of the first gas stations and I bought a six pack of beer for the ride. Driver had no issues stopping for beer or whenever I need to take a leak. When I was done fishing he picked me up at LOS Cabanos and brought me to my hotel in San Salvador, and then when I was leaving, he picked me up at the hotel and brought me to the airport. Again, these guys are very reliable, always on time, very smooth ride. Five star transport company. Uber in SS is ridiculously cheap. $1. 50-$3 anywhere around Centro.

Lodging: LOS Cobanos This is not a resort, Not even into a three-star hotel. When it rains water was through the roof. A / see worked fine enough, there was no hot water, A lot of mosquitos outside and a few inside the room. I went thru booking.com for my room (#1), certainly big enough, it had three beds, for $71/ night. As I was leaving I checked out a couple of other rooms upstairs, one with a much better view (#4) as opposed to no view in my room. The guy told me it was $55 a night if I had gone through them instead of booking.com. Even said there would've been a discount for paying cash as opposed to a credit card. I don't even remember the name of the hotel I had in SS, it was right next to the Intercontinental across from Metro Centro. There are a gazillion hotels around there. My hotel was $35 per night. And was Chica friendly, but I never got to test it. I asked if it was Chica friendly before I made reservations. They said yes no problem. None of my FB or SA contacts panned out is the reason I didn't get to test the chica friendly policy. More on that later.

FOOD: Every little hut and shack in LOS Cobanos had a grill to cook food. Just got to ask if they would cook breakfast, lunch or dinner for you and they would. Everything cost $3-4. Fri. Night I had a bar / coconut hut cook some of the Mahi-Mahi we caught Friday it was very good. I told the girl to barely cook the Mahi on each side and she burned it but it was still very good. The next night she totally ruined some tuna by cooking it all the way through. I still ate it because I couldn't very well return it to have her uncook it, ha ha. Like every other meal I had in El Salvador, it was served with rice beans and the white cheese sauce, crema. Couple of cold beers watching the sunset on the beach. Very nice. Breakfast was extremely boring! An omelette one morning with ham and cheese, and the other mornings it was scrambled eggs with onions and tomatoes and of course rice, beans and the crema. There were plenty of street vendors just walking around selling french fries, banana with syrup on top desserts, tamales, etc. Etc.

In SS, Sun afternoon I ate at a steak house called El Lomo de Aguja. I got the house special, a 16 ounce Lomo de Aguja. Very good steak. The only complaint I could have is I wanted it medium rare, and it was more rare than medium. But I ate it anyway and it was an excellent cut and an excellent steak with great flavor. They had the theme song to High Chaparral playing on the loud speaker. Too Funny!!! $24 with 2 ice cold Goldens, tax and tip included. On Monday when I was walking back from Casa Roja on Calle Gabriella Mistral, there was a lady barbecuing pechuga a la parilla, chicken breast and it smelled so good, I had to stop and get one. Very, very good freshly barbecued, excellent tasting chicken. The restaurant is called Mi Casa which is on the same side of the street as Casa Roja in between Casa Roja and Blvd Heroes. $3 I think. So cheap!

Monday night I ate at a little place called El Supon Tipico. Supposedly typical El Salvadorian food. I had the grilled rabbit. It was average at best. The plate came with the usual rice, beans, tortilla & crema. $12, again with tax and tip included.

Fishing: Fished with Jose Sr and Jose Jr. I got their number from a MFins, contacted them and they were ready for me Friday morning. Fishing was very good Fri, 12 yellow fin tuna, 8 Mahi-Mahi and several of what they call black tuna, we call Bonita in the GOM. Saturday we got another dozen YFT, no Mahi and probably 15 of the black tuna. I had to tap out Sat am As by 10 am We had at least 20 fish in the box & I was dead tired! One good thing about being the only guy on the boat is I got to reel in every fish! Plenty of double and triple hookups each day! On Friday I filleted out 2 of the Mahi, and 1 YFT and I had them fillet out five YFT and put the fillets in plastic bags. We got as close to 50 # as possible which is the limit for a carry on bag. I borrowed a friends YETI softpak to transport the fish back home. The hotel was nice enough to let me use their freezer. They had a chest freezer so the fish could start freezing. The Captn. Took the rest on Fri & all of the fish on Sat. He said it was for his family, but I think he brings it somewhere to sell it. No matter I've got at least 30 pounds of fillets once I finish taking the skin off an the bloodline out of the tuna. Great fishing and great guides. Jose Sr told me he has been fishing the waters around LOS Cobanos for 50 years. Talk about the old man and the sea! I highly recommend going fishing with this father and son fishing team. I will definitely be back. The only thing I will do differently is bring a small collapsible ice chest for my beer / water. I like to drink beer when I fish so I had to put my beer (which was not provided, I had to buy it), in their fish box & after about 10-12 fish, everything had fish slime on it. Just rinse it off in the blue water & it was all good! The beer was not as cold as it could have been either. More on the fish box. This was not an Igloo or Coleman, It was an old refridgerator laid on its back, with the hinges taken off of the door. And it worked great! Talk about resourceful recycling! LOL!

CHICAS: Non existent in LOS Cabanos. Very tough to monger in SS. Not one of my Fay-boo or SA contacts panned out!

Marbella Spa-went Sun afternoon & pulled the skinniest one in their, Daniela, beautiful face, perfect booty, no tits whatsoever & just a tad of a beer gut. Good session, $30. She gave me her phone number, and I started whatsapping her. Tried to get her to come over to my hotel but she never would. She said the SPA would charge her $40 if she didn't show up for work on time. I told her I would pay that $40 and another $40 and she still wouldn't commit!

Casa Roja- They have a couple spinners on there website / wanuncios ad. So I went there Monday about 11 o'clock I am and again got lucky as one of the spinners who was in a couple of the pictures was there and available. Four dollars to enter and that got you one beer, $30 for 45 minutes. Great session with a beautiful little 19 year old Spinner. Beautiful body not yet tainted / destroyed by tortillas and beans. The most perfect azz in my opinion. Wow!! Again, got her phone number, tried to get her to come over to the hotel but she would not commit either.

If you go here, a word of warning. I sat down, the girl took the little ficha, a little cardboard square with a number on it to prove that I had paid the four dollars, and went to get me a beer. When she brought it to me it was open and I took two sips out of it, and I guarantee they poured of it out and filled the rest of it up with water. So if you even care about the free beer that you get with your entry fee / Cover charge, walk up to the bar with the girls and watch them open your beer. I took two sips of it, figured out what they did and just left it.

Mansion 316- Mon afternoon,$5 cover, pulled Dulce, $30/45 min, who was not skinny but certainly the smallest one there. Very weak lineup on a Mon pm She looked a lot better in her website pic. Very good session, great attitude.

El Mechanico.

That silly guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjackin  [View Original Post]
    Well put Socker!

I met Mfins and he has helped me out a few times.
    Greetings Tom, strange these days w / out the Tijuana board.

Yeah, I had to say something. Mfins has put forth great intel on El Salvador and has the time / consideration to help guys individually.

The good news? We have at least 5 plus years before the well meaning nut resurfaces.

Eszpresszo, For me ES is a mongering destination but not an ideal one for that only. Fortunately like you mentioned, the Mayan ruins, the incredible black sand beaches, the volcanoes are all close to the city and the ES culture is hospitable. The city San Salvador is pretty rough and tumble and you can see it on the local's faces, life is not easy but they are still nice to visitors.

I do think the women can be pretty hot but they're few and far between in society. In the ES p4 p realm they are more prevalent though as that's where the poorer ES beauties can make good money. I've seen FL stunners (on the street) and in the casas DDG women are available. Some I'll never forget. The thought of them makes me want to go back.

I miss the place for all these reasons but something inside says, stick to the easy safe places like the PI, Thailand and Colombia. When you see shotgun security at the ice cream store then it's time to move on. I know, a bit of an exaggeration but not by much. I'll probably return at least once more.

Best to all, cheers Mfins.

Quote Originally Posted by Socker  [View Original Post]
    This forum isn't cluttered w off topic posts so one here and there is fine w / most.

I liked the fishing info. It's relevant for San Salvador mongers. Mfins has been very helpful to many. He has close to 500 post w / a lot of actionable intel.

I see you have 27 post starting in 2002, before your irritating post here your last post was in 2012.

I guess you don't realize you are the one of little use here. Looking forward to your next post in 2024.
    Well put Socker!

I met Mfins and he has helped me out a few times.

This forum isn't cluttered w off topic posts so one here and there is fine w / most.

I liked the fishing info. It's relevant for San Salvador mongers. Mfins has been very helpful to many. He has close to 500 post w / a lot of actionable intel.

I see you have 27 post starting in 2002, before your irritating post here your last post was in 2012.

I guess you don't realize you are the one of little use here. Looking forward to your next post in 2024.
    Thanks! I appreciate it!!

I think the guy was trying to be funny / cute. It clearly did not come out that way.

If El Salvador is a fishing destination, then its a fair topic. Few people would argue that El Salvador is a good mongering location, so its important to see the whole country in context to what all it has to offer. For mongering, its probably less hassle and apparently less expensive to hit the DR or Colombia. But by most accounts, El Salvador has a plethora of things to see and do besides monger in the uninviting capitol (I worked with a Salvadorean woman who said the city was disgusting and she never wanted to go back). Same for Guatemala. Archaeological ruins, beaches, mountains, etc. I've yet to visit these places yet, they seem very interesting destinations with many attractions and activities despite their small size. But, if you only look at them for the poon, there doesn't seem to much to attract one to Central America. Salvadorean girls are the hottest in the world, said no one.

The Funny Forum Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like fun but not the type of fishing we want to hear about in this forum! LOL.

Enjoy your visit!

9/2-3-4

Quote Originally Posted by DirkTheDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Is anybody in SS first days of September?

Would like to spare 2-3 days in SS mongering before going to GUA and Mexico.

I am speaking very ell Spanish and already know some places.

Would be nice to have some current information about the situation as well.
    I will be coming in on the 2nd & leaving on the 4th early am.

El Mechanico.

Is anybody in SS first days of September?

Would like to spare 2-3 days in SS mongering before going to GUA and Mexico.

I am speaking very ell Spanish and already know some places.

Would be nice to have some current information about the situation as well.

And your contributions to this thread over the last 6 years have been. .................??????????????

El Mechanico.
    Its funny how some people use the word "we" in place of "I" when they want to depict their interests as the general consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like fun but not the type of fishing we want to hear about in this forum! LOL.

Enjoy your visit!
    And your contributions to this thread over the last 6 years have been. .................??????????????

El Mechanico.

Wrong place for this question

Quote Originally Posted by Mfins  [View Original Post]
    Just to add. If you are not wanting to go far off shore for the big Pelagics. There is also a reef just off LOS Cobanos beach where you can bottom fish for Snapper, Barracuda etc. I'm sure one of the locals would take you there for a few hours at about $20-$30 total. Not nearly as much fun in my opinion but, that is an option. Also, closer to Costa Del Sol there are mangroves and lagoons. I know there is a local guide who offers trips but, I have yet to try it.

Enjoy your visit!

Quick Trip to El Salvador

I made a weekend trip to San Salvador. I stayed at the Novo Hotel. I hadn't been there in 14 years, so I was surprised that the hotel staff remembered me. For the old timers, I saw Carolina "Hoover. " She has put on a lot of weight, but her BBBJ skills were still incredible. I also went to Okoles Barber Shop, a place I used to frequent when I worked down there. She is 29 and Her skills were excellent. Her CBJ was almost as good as Carolina's. The cost was $30 for 30 minutes.
    Last edited by Riggo; 06-01-18 at 21:03. Reason: Add photos

Thanks so much. I am pumped up to go now. I will PM you with my contact Intel!

Thanks,

El Mechanico.
    Happy to help.

I sent you a PM.

Posting Limitations