Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Atitlan

Thanks for the reports guys. I really figured as much and don't do fat or ugly, VIVA el Colombia! I was thinking maybe a trip to Santiago might be a better chance but doesn't sound so good either.

Fuck I need a brake for my head. Hammering away in Spanish school and no partying for me at all during the week. My brain feels like guacamole! But I have wanted to improve my Spanish for years. Hard for a deaf guy. Not old just can't hear shit even with hearing aides. Well I just turned 49 here and don't feel old anyway. Always believed your only as old as the one you are feeling up!

Met worldtravler69 last year in Colombia what a hoot. An full of information.

Happy trails my friends. Still headed over to Pana tomorrow for a scouting trip but will make sure to leave the lube by my bed. LOL

Blue Skys,

Sky

There has existed a "casa" in Santiago Atitlan but in my visits there I've gotten the impression that it frequently opens, closes, and changes location. If you're down with old ladies with no teeth dressed in huipiles, this is your spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Guy
    I go to the lake every trip to Guatemala. There is supposed to be a casa in Pana, but I could never find it. I asked a friendly bartender about it and he said there were only two chicas--both old and fat.

I spent a few weeks at San Pedro in Spanish school a year and a half ago and visited other villages around the lake. I could but wrong, but I don't think there are any mongering activities around the lake other than possibly Pana.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Jump
    Anyone have any info for around Atitlan?? Going to be going back to school up there for a cpl weeks and would love to find some place to keep the pipes cleaned out. Once a dog always a dog.

Cheers Sky

I go to the lake every trip to Guatemala. There is supposed to be a casa in Pana, but I could never find it. I asked a friendly bartender about it and he said there were only two chicas--both old and fat.

I spent a few weeks at San Pedro in Spanish school a year and a half ago and visited other villages around the lake. I could but wrong, but I don't think there are any mongering activities around the lake other than possibly Pana.

Good luck.

Around the Lake

Anyone have any info for around Atitlan?? Going to be going back to school up there for a cpl weeks and would love to find some place to keep the pipes cleaned out. Once a dog always a dog.

Cheers Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Steve28
    There is a night and day difference between xela and sjo. I was originally going to go to sjo to study also, but the prices and the remoteness is what bought me to xela. I found out that the remoteness wasn't a factor after I arrived because they are so many foreigners there. Who would have taught I would have hooked up with my first japanese chick in xela.

For the cheaper prices you give up the quality of the working girls, but it works in your favor because it will allow you to study more.

I really don't believe there are MP in xela. That not my thing so I didn't look for them, but with the city being so small there is no way I would have missed it because you can walk the entire city in just under an hour.

You have to look at xela as only a destination for learning spanish and if you find something else it is just an added bonus.

If you choose the home stay, it's a high probability you will be in a house with chicks from Denmark, so if you like tall Scandinavian chicks you can't go wrong.
    Steve,

I ended up staying in Xela a few months, there are 100's of places to check out most are small some are large. There is a night and day difference between SJ and Xela. If anyone went there just to hobby there nuts but if you have to be there are some options. Fist Xela is not a small town its Guatemala's 2nd biggest city you may be able to walk Zona 1 in an hour but there are 12 more Zona's to walk I only checked out Zona's 1, 2, 3, 5. For more info check out the Xela page I was going to post a lot more info but my hard drive crashed when I was in san Pedro. And my journal was lost but I did get some info up while I was there.

Flores

I did a 4 weeks trip in Central America. The main focus was not mongering, but I prepared myself anyway in reading WSG about Central America. Actually there is not too much info here aside from Costa Rica. So I had to discover also a little bit myself. Here my contribution to the board for Guatemala.
    I stayed in Flores to see the Tikal temples on an early morning trip. In the afternoon I went to a Tuk Tuk driver and asked him about “un casa con chicas”. For 10Qs he drove me to Santa Elena. When I entered the swing doors there were about 7 chicas sitting there and watching TV. The range was from 2-6. I went to one of the two 6 and started to talk. Now English though. The service is 100 Qs (about 15USD). I asked for BBBJ, but it was not on the menu . Finally I went with Tatjana from Honduras. Her room where she seemed to stay was very basic. She lighted a candle and turned of the light. After undressing I noticed the reason, she had terrible stretch marks. Even though I like and usually do it I didn’t go down on her and just got a CBJ followed by a average fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Gino
    I have a year at my local comity collage, a got an A but I still consider myself a beginner we got into the whole ser and estar thing and the par, para thing. But I still get it wrong. Talking like Yoda from stare wars is hard. (Saying things backwards)

I get the basic verb con AR, ER, IR but then you have the ones like SER that have no order to them.(you just have to memorize them) I know it will not be easy but nothing worthwhile is. I am more of a MP Guy they are usually cheaper having showers and better rooms then the bar/ strip joint Places. I don't think I will be doing much take out. Once you get to know the chicas you can talk them into coming to your place on there days off cheep.

In San Jose I have found some great little MP's that are local only but the turn over is big and a MP that has a great line up today be mite a Gorda place tomorrow. That's why is good to get phone Numbers.

I love CR and I do not think Xela will be anything like San José but I am willing to bet that I will find something and I will be able to build a back book here. You can't beat the prices of the schools in Xela.
    There is a night and day difference between xela and sjo. I was originally going to go to sjo to study also, but the prices and the remoteness is what bought me to xela. I found out that the remoteness wasn't a factor after I arrived because they are so many foreigners there. Who would have taught I would have hooked up with my first japanese chick in xela.

For the cheaper prices you give up the quality of the working girls, but it works in your favor because it will allow you to study more.

I really don't believe there are MP in xela. That not my thing so I didn't look for them, but with the city being so small there is no way I would have missed it because you can walk the entire city in just under an hour.

You have to look at xela as only a destination for learning spanish and if you find something else it is just an added bonus.

If you choose the home stay, it's a high probability you will be in a house with chicks from Denmark, so if you like tall Scandinavian chicks you can't go wrong.

Hey Gino,

They're over 50 spanish schools in xela. I attend 5(juan sisay, casa xelahu, celas maya, la paz and plq) while there I didn't hear anyone speaking badly about the school they were attending. I went to one of the cheapest (la paz) to the most expensive (plq) and I found that it not the school it comes down to how well you "click" with the actual teacher because you might say one teacher is terrible, but another person will say that the teacher is the best.

The school you choose will have to come down on what you prefer. You have schools with lots of euro chick, you have school with lots of students so you will learn more English than Spanish, you have school that are small and don't have much activities in the afternoon, but the activities don't matter much because if you're there for long the activities become quite repetitive.

If you are a novice try to stay with one teacher because every week the schools try to switch the student up with another teacher to get the students accostume to other dialects and if you're a beginner I don't see how that can be beneficial to you. Also, If you are going there with the expectation of learning the language in 3 months it's not going to happen unless you have a gift for learning languages

If you like hostels you have 2 good ones to chose from while you decide which school: casa Argentina and don dieago (has wifi so it's a good deal)

Also, start practicing the simple verb con., nouns, numbers, days of the week and most important for beginners is the difference between the verbs ser and estar every school I went to we spent a lot of time on the estar issue because they are the same but mean different things in different contents.

Add com to studyspanish and its a good free site. Click the grammar tab and go down the list to ser/estar

Lastly, I really don't go to mp. I just want to get in to it.
    I have a year at my local comity collage, a got an A but I still consider myself a beginner we got into the whole ser and estar thing and the par, para thing. But I still get it wrong. Talking like Yoda from stare wars is hard. (Saying things backwards)

I get the basic verb con AR, ER, IR but then you have the ones like SER that have no order to them.(you just have to memorize them) I know it will not be easy but nothing worthwhile is. I am more of a MP Guy they are usually cheaper having showers and better rooms then the bar/ strip joint Places. I don't think I will be doing much take out. Once you get to know the chicas you can talk them into coming to your place on there days off cheep.

In San Jose I have found some great little MP's that are local only but the turn over is big and a MP that has a great line up today be mite a Gorda place tomorrow. That's why is good to get phone Numbers.

I love CR and I do not think Xela will be anything like San José but I am willing to bet that I will find something and I will be able to build a back book here. You can't beat the prices of the schools in Xela.

I am not going to preregister with any school I want to check it out first.

What school did you attend? Did you here of any bad schools?

Did you try any MP’S?

Thanks for your help.

Gino
    Hey Gino,

They're over 50 spanish schools in xela. I attend 5(juan sisay, casa xelahu, celas maya, la paz and plq) while there I didn't hear anyone speaking badly about the school they were attending. I went to one of the cheapest (la paz) to the most expensive (plq) and I found that it not the school it comes down to how well you "click" with the actual teacher because you might say one teacher is terrible, but another person will say that the teacher is the best.

The school you choose will have to come down on what you prefer. You have schools with lots of euro chick, you have school with lots of students so you will learn more English than Spanish, you have school that are small and don't have much activities in the afternoon, but the activities don't matter much because if you're there for long the activities become quite repetitive.

If you are a novice try to stay with one teacher because every week the schools try to switch the student up with another teacher to get the students accostume to other dialects and if you're a beginner I don't see how that can be beneficial to you. Also, If you are going there with the expectation of learning the language in 3 months it's not going to happen unless you have a gift for learning languages

If you like hostels you have 2 good ones to chose from while you decide which school: casa Argentina and don dieago (has wifi so it's a good deal)

Also, start practicing the simple verb con., nouns, numbers, days of the week and most important for beginners is the difference between the verbs ser and estar every school I went to we spent a lot of time on the estar issue because they are the same but mean different things in different contents.

Add com to studyspanish and its a good free site. Click the grammar tab and go down the list to ser/estar

Lastly, I really don't go to mp. I just want to get in to it.

Hey chi,

What school did you pick don't register online because it's about 45 dollars which you can just show up when you arrive and not pay unless you're considering plq but they are booked months in advance. You can also just show up to plq but you're going to have to study in the evenings

I spent 6 months in xela your going to find more euro chic (denmark, holland, austria, ireland, but the majority are from denmark).

If you have any question on school in xela let me know.
    I am not going to preregister with any school I want to check it out first.

What school did you attend? Did you here of any bad schools?

Did you try any MP’S?

Thanks for your help.

Gino

truck man heidi is a sweet pretty girl I meet here when she first arrived in xela then she was working at another club(enfrente).

I saw the girls grow in front of my eyes all these broads do is drink cerveza all day non stop

I'm surprised heidi still a 7/8

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman
    I was in Xela a two weeks ago for about three weeks. Xela is different than a lot of cities it's size but still has lots of pluses. First day there I met a girl in McDonalds, new in town with a new job looking for a friend. She was a little more discreet since she worked in a bank but was a nice start for my stay in Xela.

Cumbala II generally has 20-30 girls working most nights. First night met Heidi from ElSalvador. Cute a 7-8 and got right to the point after a couple of chica cervezas. 100Q for thirty minutes upstairs, CBJ, CFS, no rush, let me hang around in her room afterward while she was getting ready to go on stage. Friends coming and going, most totally nude. Got Heidi's digists and had free outcall, well almost free, McDonalds is a treat to most of these girls.

In Cumbala II you have to watch for the ones that keep leading you on to the upstairs but want one more chicha drink. After two cervazas I would just say no more it's now or someone else.

Club 5-11 is a bar. Most of the girls I would pass on but there were a couple of young spinners, Paulina, 19 said she had worked about two months, tight, and accomodating to multiple positions including CBJ.

The Bars on Avenida 9 are pretty basic local hangouts, no real talent that was of any interest. I went into a couple and the pricing was 75Q for twenty minutes. No thanks, spend a little more and go to 5-11 or Cumbala II.

Xela requires work for the regular girls, many live with parents and afternoons are about the only option with many, but they are there you just have to work them a little harder than normal.

Xela is not Lima or Rio but it's not a dry hole either.

I was planning I trip to Xela last year. I had everything set my school I had two local girls lined up fist by email one of them could speak English so we IM and did video chats

Then one week before I was set to go I had my leave of absent canceled they told me maybe in a few mouths. I was pissed but the girls were more pissed I don’t think they believed me. And that ended that.

Now one year later I get laid-off oh well here I go again I plan to be in Xela august 31st for Spanish school. I would not go there for mongering purposes only. Learning Spanish in Xela is the best deal I could find In cost rica it would cost me 1800 a month for group classes and a room (did not want to do home stay) I can get one on one classes and a room in Xela for 500 a month and now there may be some mongering opportunities too.

The information here has improved so much over the last year I would like to thank everyone. I will try to update and post any new info I can to help out the next guy if anyone has anything to add I would appreciate it.
    Hey chi,

What school did you pick don't register online because it's about 45 dollars which you can just show up when you arrive and not pay unless you're considering plq but they are booked months in advance. You can also just show up to plq but you're going to have to study in the evenings

I spent 6 months in xela your going to find more euro chic (denmark, holland, austria, ireland, but the majority are from denmark).

If you have any question on school in xela let me know.

I was planning I trip to Xela last year. I had everything set my school I had two local girls lined up fist by email one of them could speak English so we IM and did video chats

Then one week before I was set to go I had my leave of absent canceled they told me maybe in a few mouths. I was pissed but the girls were more pissed I don’t think they believed me. And that ended that.

Now one year later I get laid-off oh well here I go again I plan to be in Xela august 31st for Spanish school. I would not go there for mongering purposes only. Learning Spanish in Xela is the best deal I could find In cost rica it would cost me 1800 a month for group classes and a room (did not want to do home stay) I can get one on one classes and a room in Xela for 500 a month and now there may be some mongering opportunities too.

The information here has improved so much over the last year I would like to thank everyone. I will try to update and post any new info I can to help out the next guy if anyone has anything to add I would appreciate it.

Xela

I was in Xela a two weeks ago for about three weeks. Xela is different than a lot of cities it's size but still has lots of pluses. First day there I met a girl in McDonalds, new in town with a new job looking for a friend. She was a little more discreet since she worked in a bank but was a nice start for my stay in Xela.

Cumbala II generally has 20-30 girls working most nights. First night met Heidi from ElSalvador. Cute a 7-8 and got right to the point after a couple of chica cervezas. 100Q for thirty minutes upstairs, CBJ, CFS, no rush, let me hang around in her room afterward while she was getting ready to go on stage. Friends coming and going, most totally nude. Got Heidi's digists and had free outcall, well almost free, McDonalds is a treat to most of these girls.

In Cumbala II you have to watch for the ones that keep leading you on to the upstairs but want one more chicha drink. After two cervazas I would just say no more it's now or someone else.

Club 5-11 is a bar. Most of the girls I would pass on but there were a couple of young spinners, Paulina, 19 said she had worked about two months, tight, and accomodating to multiple positions including CBJ.

The Bars on Avenida 9 are pretty basic local hangouts, no real talent that was of any interest. I went into a couple and the pricing was 75Q for twenty minutes. No thanks, spend a little more and go to 5-11 or Cumbala II.

Xela requires work for the regular girls, many live with parents and afternoons are about the only option with many, but they are there you just have to work them a little harder than normal.

Xela is not Lima or Rio but it's not a dry hole either.

Natural

Quote Originally Posted by Riodulce
    Went to Mama Thelmas last night and a real sweetie that I met before from Salvador was there. She is an absolute jewel.
    Man I love those tits on her. good work.

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations