Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Managua

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrchr  [View Original Post]
    I went around and check out some places.

Fenix: 8 pm, 7 girls at work, 2 of the available. Difficult for non Spanish speaking people as both did not talk English. And as well these two were not hot so I took my Tonja and left. Entrance incl. 1 Tonja 100 Cor, ladies drink they were pushing for 300. But as I left no damage on this side, and I felt that was the gringo rate.

Caribbean Morena: I am good in finding places but did not find this one. Though I tried twice, had the famous map with me, had carefully read directions. Suppose place was closed as I checked virtually every house on the west side of the street.

SW not much business these days. I was driving and walking out at 8 and 11 pm both at the Caretta Masaya and near Rotonda Belllo Horizonte- no hookers found during the week.

So no action this time.
    Did you have the directions that said near SINSA Altamira and across from the Ceca music store. Impossible to get lost at at that point.

The beer is Toņa. No "j" in it.

Caribbean Morena

Sorry, you did not find it.

I am not sure if it was on the west side of the street. I remember driving down hill and it was on the left (east maybe).
    It is hard to miss the green wall, but the bar behind the wall could be missed driving by. I missed it on first glance.

Caribbean Morena.

On Radial Santo Domingo, 4 al Sur in Altamira, it is near Sinsa Redial;75 meters south, and across the street from Ceca Music Store. 8-10 Chicas. Prices: see $400 half hour, see $700 hour and see $800 hour with A / see. Tel: 2278 1642, Cell: 8885 8414. Hours: Sunday to Thursday 9-10 am to Midnight, Friday and Saturday 9 am to Early Morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrchr  [View Original Post]

Fenix: 8 pm, 7 girls at work, 2 of the available. Difficult for non Spanish speaking people as both did not talk English. And as well these two were not hot so I took my Tonja and left. Entrance incl. 1 Tonja 100 Cor, ladies drink they were pushing for 300. But as I left no damage on this side, and I felt that was the gringo rate.

Caribbean Morena: I am good in finding places but did not find this one. Though I tried twice, had the famous map with me, had carefully read directions. Suppose place was closed as I checked virtually every house on the west side of the street.

SW not much business these days. I was driving and walking out at 8 and 11 pm both at the Caretta Masaya and near Rotonda Belllo Horizonte- no hookers found during the week.

So no action this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Caribbean Morena 1.jpg‎   Caribbean Morena 2.jpg‎  

2/22-2/26

Arrived Sunday night about 10 pm. Stayed at Intercontinental. Went to Golden Times about 11:30 pm. 10 to 15 Nicas. 5 good choices. Went back with a dark skinned girl not black. She was playful in front and fun in back. She said 80 but the caja used it to $85. Then stopped at Fenix for beer. 7-9 Nicas. 2 were my type. But been 20 hours time to relax.

Monday moved to Yolania. Met Carlos the owners brother. He had a lady friend that I enjoyed. Took her to dinner and returned for another round. Total $100 for her company.

Next day Carlos took myself and another couple to the Volcano and Granada. We had lunch by the lake and spent afternoon in Granada tourist area (a great place). Back at Yolania at 7 pm. Total cost for Carlos $40. Carlos called a couple other friends but were busy. Back to the Nica from the night before and she performed well for $100.

Moved to Brandt hotel in the Hippo Restaurant area. Well try Fenix and Good Times tonight. Might waste money at Diamond for entrance and a drink just to check it out.

Leaving tomorrow. A good introduction to Nicaragua with the help from this board.

Hola Hola

Just snoopin around, thinking about driving from San Salvador to Granada in June. There is some great info here and wanted to say thank you for taking the time. I'm talking about Mexidan.

Excellent write up, I wish I had the same touch w / the keyboard as you Mexidan. Your TR makes the thought of going to Managua and then to Granada (solo) much more doable. That's the beauty of monger boards, we lend / give each other strength to try something new. Thanks much.

Managua in February

So no action this time.

Well said

Quote Originally Posted by Mexidan  [View Original Post]
    1. Well, maybe they ask latinos more questions than gringos. I am not a gringo, so I was asked those questions. If it was different for you, then great. Congratulations for you! Also, they had people fill out a medical questionnaire, and we were checked momentarily by a doctor and stood in front of some imaging machine that appeared to check body temperature. So, the zombie checks may be in a different form than what you are used to now.

2. This is what two people in front of me were told, and they were told to get change from other tourists. Maybe this one immigration official just didn't feel like making change, I do not know. I do know what he said to the tourists in front of me, so you should review your own silliness in an attempt to make yourself feel big and important. Again, this is what I overheard, and my spanish is fluent and my first language, so I am sure that I did not misunderstand what was said.

3. I don't know what the program edited it to say male on, either way it was a misspelling. Thank you for policing my vocabulary. The malecon is a nice place. To say that it is a total waste of time is to say that any tourist place is a waste of time. It is not as expensive as places in Ipanema in Rio or Parque Lleras in Medellin, and for a first time visit to Managua it is a nice place to check out at least once and then then formulate an opinion from there. Now, whereas you have SO many visits to Nicaragua, it may be an old thing for you. Again, my experience and report are written as a first time visitor to this particular country.

As with anything, individual experiences may vary. Brothers feel free to take my report with a grain of salt or use my report as a small piece of your research plan as you consider visiting this beautiful country.
    It was nice meeting you in Managua, Mexidan. Hope you enjoyed yourself. I know I always do! When I went to Malecom, this last trip, I was surprised to see that they had torn down about 2/3 of it and looks like they were starting to build there. Its a shame because that section was more of the locals area. Really gritty.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandPollo  [View Original Post]
    1. You are the first tourist on Earth in 100 years that has been asked anything by immigration, who will never ask anything of anyone ever. So, well done. For all the others here, if you know no more than "Hola!" you have enough Spanish to survive the inspection because they will ask you nothing, ever. You, if you can speak Spanish, are welcome to talk to them but worry not about the reverse. I used to ask them when they had to older medical check form how bad the Nicaragua zombie problem was because one question was if you were decaying. That question is now removed. No zombies, yay.

2. They give change all the time and gladly so frighten others with this silliness. Don't give them an old $1,000 US bill mind you, but if you have a $20 fear not. Or even a US $50 if it is new. Note the small box with the money in it. They use that money to make change.

This is based on 120 trips there so maybe you are more accurate but I think probably not.

3. "El Male on" is actually called el Malecon for those who want to go there and as a tip it is a total waste of time.
    1. Well, maybe they ask latinos more questions than gringos. I am not a gringo, so I was asked those questions. If it was different for you, then great. Congratulations for you! Also, they had people fill out a medical questionnaire, and we were checked momentarily by a doctor and stood in front of some imaging machine that appeared to check body temperature. So, the zombie checks may be in a different form than what you are used to now.

2. This is what two people in front of me were told, and they were told to get change from other tourists. Maybe this one immigration official just didn't feel like making change, I do not know. I do know what he said to the tourists in front of me, so you should review your own silliness in an attempt to make yourself feel big and important. Again, this is what I overheard, and my spanish is fluent and my first language, so I am sure that I did not misunderstand what was said.

3. I don't know what the program edited it to say male on, either way it was a misspelling. Thank you for policing my vocabulary. The malecon is a nice place. To say that it is a total waste of time is to say that any tourist place is a waste of time. It is not as expensive as places in Ipanema in Rio or Parque Lleras in Medellin, and for a first time visit to Managua it is a nice place to check out at least once and then then formulate an opinion from there. Now, whereas you have SO many visits to Nicaragua, it may be an old thing for you. Again, my experience and report are written as a first time visitor to this particular country.

As with anything, individual experiences may vary. Brothers feel free to take my report with a grain of salt or use my report as a small piece of your research plan as you consider visiting this beautiful country.

AIRFARE AND AIRPORT SHUTTLE TRAVEL.

American Airlines for $360 RT, to Managua with a connection in Miami. Once I arrive to MGA immigration, I answer the basic questions of visit purpose and where I will be staying. I pay the immigration official $10 USD for the travel entry card. This is cash only and exact change only..
    1. You are the first tourist on Earth in 100 years that has been asked anything by immigration, who will never ask anything of anyone ever. So, well done. For all the others here, if you know no more than "Hola!" you have enough Spanish to survive the inspection because they will ask you nothing, ever. You, if you can speak Spanish, are welcome to talk to them but worry not about the reverse. I used to ask them when they had to older medical check form how bad the Nicaragua zombie problem was because one question was if you were decaying. That question is now removed. No zombies, yay.

2. They give change all the time and gladly so frighten others with this silliness. Don't give them an old $1,000 US bill mind you, but if you have a $20 fear not. Or even a US $50 if it is new. Note the small box with the money in it. They use that money to make change.

This is based on 120 trips there so maybe you are more accurate but I think probably not.

3. "El Male on" is actually called el Malecon for those who want to go there and as a tip it is a total waste of time.

El Mustache

I decided to visit El Mustache for the first time, map location from World Traveler is very accurate, easy to find. The information related previously helped.

To add, the hours are 8:30 am to 6 pm (although if you get there at 6:15 pm, they will open for you, I discovered, but they were likely on their way out). It is still 600 cordobas ($23 US) for the massage. BJ with no CIM was 500 cordobas and sex was 800 cordobas (although those might have been negotiable, seemed close enough to other prices quoted previously that I didn't argue). There was only one woman on duty, but she said there is usually at least 2, but the other girl was sick or something. Clean place, 2 rooms in back. The girl was probably an 8, although that is my taste, everyone's taste will vary. The Madam was hurrying the previous customer, hopefully not a common practice, but she didn't bother us. The girl was inexperienced and low on skill, but that is common enough around here.

If you are looking for a daytime location, I'd recommend it overall, in spite of some of the downsides.

Dina's and Conejitos

I highly recommend Dina's as well, as I think I mentioned previously. I haven't gone in quite some time since my favorite moved to Matagalpa, Conejitas, the other girls said. I've never been to Conejitas, I am not up that way much, but I imagine it is similar to Dina's. It is just as you come into town on the highway, maybe 1-2 blocks after the welcome to Matagalpa sign that goes over the highway, on the left. There is a sign at least, I think it is a short distance off the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Fillychaser  [View Original Post]
    The last place we visited was Dinas on Hwy Masaya, across the entrance to the Volcan Masaya Park. This turned out to be the most relaxed place and I recommend it highly. The place is a large tiki style ranch with 5 or 6 chicas which average 7's or 8's. The drinks are $80 pesos for the chicas (US3. 25), and their instructions are to drink one every five minutes. The drinks are one measured shot of Rum, they have more expensive drinks, but this is the most economic. After a few, maybe 7 of these drinks, the chicas become more malleable and relaxed, and almost everything is permitted in the lounge. They grab your dick and balls, pull out their tits, grab your hands to rub their pussies, etc. They do run the strip show, and the girls do a fair use of the pole, a couple of them are quite good at it. On premises sex costs US $33 dollars, and apparently each girl has her own little stand alone room outside. From our research, the best time to visit Dinas is on weekdays, since on the weekends they get a lot of young guys with more thirst than sense or money. When you get there and park, they have a dog which will look at your warely but leave you alone. I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE.

New web site

It is a great place for us to stay.

https://plus.google.com/+Hotelyolain...ut?gl=us&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    HOTEL YOLANIA.

This was my hotel / guesthouse for the trip. It is located "donde fue el Restaurante Quelite. " $40 per night cash rate or $48 per night credit card rate. No Chica fee. Hotel was very clean and had wifi. My room was nice, Full size bed, good air conditioning, cable TV and refrigerator in unit. Nice pool in courtyard. Simple, small homemade breakfasts served daily with coffee or juice. Located near am / pm convenience store that was well stocked. Family owned with Nicaraguan-born brothers Pablo and George who live on-site, both spoke excellent English and who previously lived in the USA George frequently shuttled guests around and also had contacts of beautiful girls who "want to have fun. " A bar (unstocked) on the second floor made a great place for those of us who BYOB'd with our girls, and youtube provided ample music for dancing / listening.

Nice report. Glad to hear the two brothers are still running that hotel.

For the life of me I can't see why anyone else would not stay there. If you get to know Pablo you will see what a great guy he is. Me, and my wing discovered this hotel on Nov. 2010. My reports helped get him business, and of all my TR I am very glad to have made that one.

If anyone of you guys staying there I sugest you get Pablo to take you to the two nightclubs that have lady's nights. One is on Wed. ,and the other is on Thursday. I forget the spelling of the clubs, but he will know the ones.

HOTEL YOLANIA.

This was my hotel / guesthouse for the trip. It is located "donde fue el Restaurante Quelite. " $40 per night cash rate or $48 per night credit card rate. No Chica fee. Hotel was very clean and had wifi. My room was nice, Full size bed, good air conditioning, cable TV and refrigerator in unit. Nice pool in courtyard. Simple, small homemade breakfasts served daily with coffee or juice. Located near am / pm convenience store that was well stocked. Family owned with Nicaraguan-born brothers Pablo and George who live on-site, both spoke excellent English and who previously lived in the USA George frequently shuttled guests around and also had contacts of beautiful girls who "want to have fun. " A bar (unstocked) on the second floor made a great place for those of us who BYOB'd with our girls, and youtube provided ample music for dancing / listening.

Nice report. Glad to hear the two brothers are still running that hotel.

For the life of me I can't see why anyone else would not stay there. If you get to know Pablo you will see what a great guy he is. Me, and my wing discovered this hotel on Nov. 2010. My reports helped get him business, and of all my TR I am very glad to have made that one.

If anyone of you guys staying there I sugest you get Pablo to take you to the two nightclubs that have lady's nights. One is on Wed. ,and the other is on Thursday. I forget the spelling of the clubs, but he will know the ones.

I was happy with the looks of girls in each club, though I also adjust my expectations accordingly based on cost.
    Spoken like a true monger; you made me proud!

Thanks for the report!

Thanks for the info!

Mexidan,

Thanks for the info! In a couple of weeks I will be in Managua for a short 3 night stopover.

While I am still here with a few days left and some downtime, I figured that I would post my trip report early. I may edit some things if I notice that something changes before the end of my trip. However having been here a week already, I'm confident in my routine. I have not written a trip report in a long time as I have burned out from them, especially as there are more takers than givers of intelligence info gathering and report writing. I am writing this report for myself mostly, in the event that I need to refer to this information later. Feel free to read along with me.

American Airlines for $360 RT, to Managua with a connection in Miami. Once I arrive to MGA immigration, I answer the basic questions of visit purpose and where I will be staying. I pay the immigration official $10 USD for the travel entry card. This is cash only and exact change only. Look at the airport exchange rates and they are just awful, so I decide to exchange money later. I leave customs and baggage claim and meet my prescheduled taxi driver from Nicaroads (http://www.nicaroads.com/). He had my name on a paper. The scheduling was easy over email, all in English, with all details confirmed in email. $20 USD for the pickup from the airport and drop off at my hotel. Vehicle was a new SUV with great air conditioning.

EXCHANGE RATE...

Managua 2015

While I am still here with a few days left and some downtime, I figured that I would post my trip report early. I may edit some things if I notice that something changes before the end of my trip. However having been here a week already, I'm confident in my routine. I have not written a trip report in a long time as I have burned out from them, especially as there are more takers than givers of intelligence info gathering and report writing. I am writing this report for myself mostly, in the event that I need to refer to this information later. Feel free to read along with me.

American Airlines for $360 RT, to Managua with a connection in Miami. Once I arrive to MGA immigration, I answer the basic questions of visit purpose and where I will be staying. I pay the immigration official $10 USD for the travel entry card. This is cash only and exact change only. Look at the airport exchange rates and they are just awful, so I decide to exchange money later. I leave customs and baggage claim and meet my prescheduled taxi driver from Nicaroads (http://www.nicaroads.com/). He had my name on a paper. The scheduling was easy over email, all in English, with all details confirmed in email. $20 USD for the pickup from the airport and drop off at my hotel. Vehicle was a new SUV with great air conditioning.

EXCHANGE RATE.

Rate was between 26.50-26.75 Cordobas to the dollar. My hotel taxi driver took me to a street where several currency exchangers were located, where they walked up to your car window and gave you the quote and total on a calculator before pulling out your USD. I did this several times and never had / saw a problem. Many businesses also accept USD, and the usual conversion is 26:1 in those places. Credit cards also widely accepted throughout the city.

HOTEL YOLANIA.

LOCAL DRINKS.

Local beer was Toņa or Victoria. Whiskey was Flor de Caņa.

ADULT ACTIVITY BARS.

I commonly frequented 3: Good Times, Diamond Club, and Fenix. Fenix is open 24 hours. 100 Cordoba entry gets you one free local drink. Drinks afterward were 50 Cordobas. Girl drinks were 300 Cordobas. Half hour was 600 Cordobas in a very basic room.

Good Times had a lot more locals. Entry fee 100 Cordobas. Chica drinks were only 120 Cordobas. 1 hour FS = $80 USD.

Diamond Club had the best looking girls and the nicest looking club. 120 Cordobas entry fee. Chica drinks 350 Cordobas. Toņa beberse $3 USD. Many girls, few customers = girls working customers in teams of 2-3. One hour FS = $185 USD.

I was happy with the looks of girls in each club, though I also adjust my expectations accordingly based on cost.

The free lancers that I met had a going rate of $80-$100 USD for TLN.

NON-MONGER ACTIVITIES.

I loved spending my time in local bars were the drinks were cheap and the party was flowing. Plenty of live music, dancing, and American-style karaoke (as compared to Asian-style private room karaoke. " I loved walks along el male on. The price to enter was 5 Cordobas per person and was meant more to be a disincentive for the homeless or ladrones.

TAXIS.

Most are old. None have meters. Negotiate your rate in advance. Gringos / English speakers will always be quoted a higher rate. Choose wisely and keep safety at your utmost caution.

SAFETY.

Though I never saw an issue, it was always in my foremost thoughts based on stories I heard from gringos and locals alike, whether it was about street thugs or taxi drivers.

WRAP UP.

I like this place and would not have a problem returning here.

Posting Limitations