La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Finding Girls Online

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Mik Hcmc
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, may be I try with Google translate and see the results.
    Mate,

They use so much abbreviations that Google can't help much. Look at my post below, it tells you much more than Google ever will. The girl sends you you address of hotel. No need to know the rest because surely she expects you to go to that hotel and then reply to her with your room number, she will arrive shortly. Go ahead and try Google if you want, but it will probably just confuse you more.

If they aren't available, they normally don't reply. Or if you receive a reply that isn't hotel address, then it is almost sure that she's not available right now. Maybe she'll say it's her off day or not working yet today or finished working today, or something. If she sends something that is not address of hotel, then 99% that's a No, probably no point to translate it. So just try for another girl in that case.

I agree with Blue Baron. Don't listen to me. Be optimistic! Good luck.

Pics in Kynu

I dated a couple girls via Kynu and can confirm their pics are accurate.

Found a few of the sweetest and prettiest girls in Vietnam via Kynu and dated them a couple times. I also passed along tel numbers of a few favorites.

Re. Mantid, were the photos of the girls on KYNU representative of what they really looked like?

Quote Originally Posted by LetThemEatSake  [View Original Post]
    In all honesty, I think it might be too difficult. As mentioned in a previous post, most message in slang and that will vary depending on where they've grow up. Google translate might help in some cases. Plus, as mentioned in my previous post, some women wanted me to tell them I am a foreigner before I arrived.
    Thanks, may be I try with Google translate and see the results.

The European prostitution model.

Vietnam used to send prostitutes to harsh work camps for years for each arrest, allegedly training them with new skills. Recently it has adopted the Gentler European model, penalizing pimping, pandering and profiting from prostitution with long prison terms, while relaxing the law for independent prostitutes with only administrative fines.

The press reported that, with more lenient penalties, street prostitution has returned vigorously in many public places. The government has been cracking down on pimping via the internet. It predicts future growth in independent prostitution via social apps like Facebook, Zalo, Wechat ect. Eventually it is expected that the government would leave independent prostitutes alone, pursuing only pimps and drug traffickers, who cause far graver ills to society.

Search and translate http://soha.vn/doi-song.htm under "MAI DAM" (prostitution) or "GAI GOI" (prostitutes) for latest news, where and how to find girls.

I do not speak any Vietnamese, is it possible to arrange meeting by sms?
    I disagree with LetThemEatSake. I think even if you don't speak Vietnamese you can get a reply that you can work with. Now I go to danchoi website and district 8, choose the 2nd listing that is 700 k.

I will send her message. This website will change the vietnamese that I type but it's "e co ranh khong?" which means Are you free?

Now I await her reply.

Wow so fast.

A wa ks Sakura so 16 duog 6 be trung son Q8. E di 700 k / sh. A lay phog nte.

I won't translate the whole thing but can you guess where to go?

She just told you.

Ks means khach san or hotel. So is number.

She said meet her at Sakura hotel on street 6 be in Trung Son area of District 8.

She wants you to SMS her the room number when you get there.

Hurry up! She's waiting for you!

Prostitution returned in vengeance, Police cracks down on Internet pimps

According to local news, local governments in HCMC and Hanoi complained, that after the laws were amended to impose admin fines instead of hard prison on prostitutes, prostitution has returned vigorously in most cities, even in small villages in Central areas along the main North South highway.

The press also reported many street locations in HCMC, like along QL 1 A (Hanoi Highway) near the intersection of Amata Industrial Zone, and QL 15 to Vung Tau. Where dozens girls would hang out day and ngiht and sometimes do sex for only VND 100,000 to 200,000 (US $4 to 8), in wooded areas next to the highway.

Local government has directed police to focus on prostitution via the internet. The press reported many busts of internet pimps in HCMC and Hanoi. Pimps are usually sentenced to 3 to 4 years prison on first offense, whereas prostitutes and johns are now fined and released.

Translate and read news from this web site:

http://soha.vn/tphcm-yeu-cau-tang-cu...7073201705.htm

HCMC calls for increased anti-prostitution through the Internet.

THAI LAM.

07/06/2017 08:30 AM.

HCMC calls for increased anti-prostitution through the Internet.

HCMC People's Committee has asked the City Police Department to coordinate with the Department of Information and Communications to prevent and handle prostitution brokerage using high technology by setting up a crime prevention and use unit using high technology.

In particular, gradually increase and promote the effectiveness of scouting, tracking crime and social evils through the Internet.

At the same time, the HCM City Police Department should be strengthened to review, detect and list the gangs, transportation lines and drug trafficking.

Since then deployed professional measures, full information of crime, especially the leaders, commanders to judge effectively.

According to the HCM City People's Committee, the situation of drug crimes in the city has been complicated, increasing the number of sales, transportation and use of synthetic drugs, psychotropic substances and many kinds of psychotropic substances. New drug.

In all honesty, I think it might be too difficult. As mentioned in a previous post, most message in slang and that will vary depending on where they've grow up. Google translate might help in some cases. Plus, as mentioned in my previous post, some women wanted me to tell them I am a foreigner before I arrived.

I think my no show came down to a lack of understanding the system. Generally speaking, the women won't reply if they are too busy or not working so there's no point waiting around for them to text back. If they receive your message or are free three hours later, they won't bother replying because they would have assumed you'the found someone else or whacked yourself off by then. This doesn't seem to be the kind of business where you make advanced reservations. Like a lot of services in Vietnam; if you want something now, you're not going to wait for it.

Yo answer your questions precisely, that's correct. But you need to tell them when you have arrived and what your room number is.

Thanks for the review! So you send the same time time to 3-4 girls and they send you a hotel. You go to the first you take a room and if it is a no show you just pay the room and go to the next hotel?

For reasons unknown to me, you won't always get a response. Best thing to do is message three or four people at the same time and choose the one you like the most. I think the women are expecting this. As mentioned below, they won't be ready for you once you arrive.
    Thanks for the review! So you send the same time time to 3-4 girls and they send you a hotel. You go to the first you take a room and if it is a no show you just pay the room and go to the next hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantid  [View Original Post]
    Were the photos of the girls on KYNU representative of what they really looked like?
    Ouch.

Mate, please don't quote the entire, very long FR in order to ask one question. Just quote the first two lines (or whichever part is relevant to your particular question) and snip the rest. Makes it far too hard to read the forum with all the huge requotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantid  [View Original Post]
    Were the photos of the girls on KYNU representative of what they really looked like?
    I looked back at each profile after visiting and felt that they were very accurate. Obviously there is some touching up involved and with the face covered, it's hard to tell what they're going to be like. It's worth learning some Vietnamese to know what you're getting. There are usually descriptions of the face which will give you an idea of your woman.

I'm really looking forward to my next visit to HCMC. Everyday there are new women added and a few with some big stats. Definitely the way I'm going from now on.

How accurate were the photos of the girls on KYNU?

Kynu.

I had a few days in HCMC and spent a large proportion of my time 'researching' KYNU. Instead of serializing the 6 occasions I had, I thought I'd approach it by topic. Hopefully that way, I'll be stating opinions and facts rather than writing lyrical prose.

Website database services.

If you've ever checked out KYNU or thiendia, you'll be provided with an index of women. Watching how HCMC has developed over the past few years, it only makes sense that's services like p4 p are run most efficiently online. Aside from it being illegal in Vietnam, every other service is now being run successfully online such as; food delivery or ordering taxis.

I've come across 4 or 5 websites offering freelance P4 P but kynu seems the best. I had spent a long time following both KYNU and thiendia and marking out which women I would approach once I made it to HCMC or Hanoi. All of the women I wanted to meet on KYNU (if they were still actively working) had phone numbers that worked provided on the website without request. Thiendia (which is run as a forum) only provided phone numbers, depending on the original poster's discretion. For example, one woman named Ha Chi on Thiendia, had the body of a goddess for a reasonable price. After asking three different posters for her phone number, I received no replies and was left dreaming over her pictures. I asked the administrator (who seems keen to have foreigners on the forum) why I couldn't get the numbers but he said he was unable to help. KYNU is superior because the phone number of the woman is provided on the website without any need to request.

Transport.

As recommended by someone on here. Grabtaxi is awesome. Get the address. Smack it into the app and there you go. Very cheap too. I don't remember a xe om ever being this cheap. The amount of grabbikes available in HCMC means you're not waiting around for long before someone picks you up. As mentioned on other forums, these guys tend to get lost but that's all on their gas tank, not your wallet.

It's also nice to see various members of society installing their faith into grabtaxi. From school children to market grandmas. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of capitalism, grabtaxi seems To have repaired some of the damaged relations between xe om drivers and society.

Text messaging the woman.

5/6 of the women I met through KYNU didn't speak English and I had to exercise my knowledge of Vietnamese text messaging abbreviations to grasp what was going on. This certainly impeded one of the meetings I tried to arrange and completely fucked up another one.

Rule of thumb is, you'll get an address for an hourly motel. Cross check it with Google and make your way there. Once you arrive, text the number of the hotel.

For reasons unknown to me, you won't always get a response. Best thing to do is message three or four people at the same time and choose the one you like the most. I think the women are expecting this. As mentioned below, they won't be ready for you once you arrive.

Etiquette and Foreigner etiquette.

I was quite surprised that every woman I met was welcoming and, to varying extents, friendly. Unlike what someone mentioned on here, I found Nobody to be particularly shy. Small talk was generally about me being a foreigner.

One woman told me, that as a foreigner, I should tell them in advance. As much as we're not willing to believe it, we can be more difficult customers whether that's because we smell like blue cheese, can't speak Vietnamese or have uncomfortably-shaped dicks. Out of the 5 women I met, only one bought this up and asked for more money (I offered an extra 100,000 vnd) and she was way cool after that. One other who I text and told her I was a foreigner in advance asked for an extra 400,000 vnd (I declined). Another seemed indifferent. Swings and roundabouts.

KYNU provides a list of do's and don't's for each individual. For example, most women are OK to give you a BJ, some are happy to let you kiss them on the mouth but hardly any are going to accept a fingering. I'm not sure how worried you are about the ethics of mongering but it's always worth asking what women are comfortable or uncomfortable with before you start doing it. Otherwise you're balls deep and she breaks the moment because she doesn't like you putting a finger in her asshole. Maybe obvious advice.

Speaking Vietnamese.

My Vietnamese is basic at best. Aside from the simple questions, I've picked up some of the more sexual terms of the very websites advertising these women. This can be very useful and help each party to be more comfortable. Obviously the more Vietnamese you can speak, the better it will all go. I love it when a women goes on top and while some were reluctant to Do it. I managed to get every women riding until orgasm with a bit of persuasion. Satisfaction.

Condoms.

I'm not overly sure on the size of my penis, but I know that most condoms in Vietnam don't fit and certainly none of the ones I was provided were going to. I carried Durex pleasuremax with me everywhere I went and used them each time. Better quality. Comfortable fit. If you're having the same problems, or worried you might, these condoms are readily available at most chain convenience stores around the city. They're ribbed too, if that's your thing. For practicalities sake, it has to be mine. I'm pretty sure there are penises that are thicker and / or larger than mine. To those penises, I wish you good luck.

The women!

For the sake of getting a good feel of the website, I thought I would try a variety of services. I had one 300 k, a threesome with 2 x 400 k, a 600 k and a 900 k. I also had a failed meeting with a 500 k.

Even though I didn't want to believe it, my experiences with each woman equated to how much I had paid.

The 300 k was a 30 year old with a chunky body and while being friendly, wasn't much of an experience. She looked better in the pictures and her face was disappointing.

The 400 k x 2 threesome was limited and I didn't get the three way interaction I was hoping for from the two women that collaborate together on a regularly. It was highly orchestrated and included a condom change. I am ready to give up on that fantasy as a paid experience. The highlight of this one was that one woman had huge saggy post-natal tits and was sexually curvy. Her face didn't say sexual but her body was really special. It's a shame our time together wasn't much. Nevertheless, post-sex, really friendly and funny women.

The 500 k woman seems really popular. She has also possibly got the biggest ass / boobs compilation of KYNU albeit a little chubby. She was the only person I had been in correspondence with in advance and she seemed happy. After receiving her address the day before, I made the stupid mistake of going to the hotel around lunchtime, waiting and messaging for an hour before realizing it was looking like a no show. She called me an hour later which I missed during another engagement. I kept messaging her during the remainder of my stay but with no response. Really disappointing since it was the only woman I was REALLY looking forward to meeting before arriving in HCMC.

The 600 k woman was the one who was disappointed I hadn't told her I was a foreigner in advance. She too had round boobs and a huge ass. She gave a blowjob that I was almost close to cumming, and that is very rare for me. The performance was OK, if a little fake but once again she was to an extent funny, comforting and nice. What was a nice bonus was how she would grab my waist and thrust it hard into her. From behind as well. I'm not sure if it was that she wanted hard sex or for me to cum quicker. It didn't work on the latter.

I decided I would go for the higher echelons of the market for good measure and texted three women on a Weekend afternoon ranging from 900 k-1500 k. Only one responded, I was nervous about visiting because her pictures were too good to be true and even though my previous KYNU meetings had gone OK, this woman spoke English and called me up in advance. She didn't ask for extra, nor implied I was unwanted. Worried.

I wrestled with my nerves and got to the hotel waited in my room for 40 minutes (although she said 15) and there she appeared. Maybe the sexiest looking woman I ever slept with (I'm sure you cynics would rate her a 7. Vietnamese hour glass body. Tight. Fake boobs and a good ass.

All the other women took their own clothes off (even the ones who specialized in costumes.), this woman asked me to help her. There's something I like about that. She also went beyond the do's and don'ts on her page. We kissed. We pleasured each other. I began to get the impression that this woman was worth the extra outlay.

We performed three different positions, with each one I was closer to cumming. The third one she sat on my dick. Came on my dick then gave me the hardest, longest orgasm I've ever had in my life. I'd never had anyone ride me like that before. It was really something special.

While I was still on the bed recovering from the climax, she was receiving tonnes of calls and messages from other clients (I presume), I was really hoping to get to find out more about her and the job but realized she had more work to do. I was much more accepting to the situation after the orgasm I had. I want to believe she enjoyed it as much as me but I think she was just a much higher tiered 'performer'. Probably the only woman out of these reviews I would go back for.

General observations were;.

Most women seem to fake it and are overly vocal. If you've ever had FS in a massage parlour, you'll know that most women refrain from making noise in case their colleagues hear (my experience anyway). These hotels, the women made a lot of noise, some of it fake.

The threesome and 300 k option was off-putting, the 600 k seemed to enjoy hard fucking and genuinely moaned, 900 k seemed to enjoy it deep too. But, could have been an elaborate performance.

Everyone uses KY jelly.

Everyone wants you to cum so they can get the money and go. There's no denying that. I guess the closer intimacies come with repeat visits.

Post sex discussions always seemed the warmest part of the meeting.

You'll always be waiting for at least 10 minutes to 30 minutes for them to get to your hotel room, regardless to how precise you are with arriving at the hotel. Not sure whether it is due to serving other customers or just a lack to prepare until you're definitely in the hotel. I hope it's the latter.

Always have a shower. Do it before they arrive to save time for both of you. I love showering with women but in these circumstances, not erotic.

Hotels.

All of the hotels I went to were hourly-rate Nha Nghis, bar the premium woman which was just a nice hire. If you're concerned of cleanliness, it's worth checking out the rate of the hotel you'll be in which is usually included in the KYNU listing. Most of them were really unpleasant but the last one was quite nice. None of the hotels look like the ones the women pose in for the listings photo shoot. All of the people on reception were nice and some even welcoming.

I found myself just as interested in the hotel rooms I'd be in as the women who would walk through the door. A lot of them were grotty, some offered free drinks, some had bins full of disposable toothbrushes, others decorated with pictures of nude women and lighted in red.

The women live in the hotels and must have an arrangement with the owners to be able to operate there. The set up was always very relaxed. None of the anxiety you sometimes get at massage parlours. Despite the neon signs, walking into a hotel doesn't appear so suspicious either.

That's it. I hope this report is of help to you.

Kynu.

I had a few days in HCMC and spent a large proportion of my time 'researching' KYNU. Instead of serializing the 6 occasions I had, I thought I'd approach it by topic. Hopefully that way, I'll be stating opinions and facts rather than writing lyrical prose.

Website database services.

If you've ever checked out KYNU or thiendia, you'll be provided with an index of women. Watching how HCMC has developed over the past few years, it only makes sense that's services like p4 p are run most efficiently online. Aside from it being illegal in Vietnam, every other service is now being run successfully online such as; food delivery or ordering taxis.

I've come across 4 or 5 websites offering freelance P4 P but kynu seems the best. I had spent a long time following both KYNU and thiendia and marking out which women I would approach once I made it to HCMC or Hanoi. All of the women I wanted to meet on KYNU (if they were still actively working) had phone numbers that worked provided on the website without request. Thiendia (which is run as a forum) only provided phone numbers, depending on the original poster's discretion. For example, one woman named Ha Chi on Thiendia, had the body of a goddess for a reasonable price. After asking three different posters for her phone number, I received no replies and was left dreaming over her pictures. I asked the administrator (who seems keen to have foreigners on the forum) why I couldn't get the numbers but he said he was unable to help. KYNU is superior because the phone number of the woman is provided on the website without any need to request.

Transport.

As recommended by someone on here. Grabtaxi is awesome. Get the address. Smack it into the app and there you go. Very cheap too. I don't remember a xe om ever being this cheap. The amount of grabbikes available in HCMC means you're not waiting around for long before someone picks you up. As mentioned on other forums, these guys tend to get lost but that's all on their gas tank, not your wallet.

It's also nice to see various members of society installing their faith into grabtaxi. From school children to market grandmas. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of capitalism, grabtaxi seems To have repaired some of the damaged relations between xe om drivers and society.

Text messaging the woman.

5/6 of the women I met through KYNU didn't speak English and I had to exercise my knowledge of Vietnamese text messaging abbreviations to grasp what was going on. This certainly impeded one of the meetings I tried to arrange and completely fucked up another one.

Rule of thumb is, you'll get an address for an hourly motel. Cross check it with Google and make your way there. Once you arrive, text the number of the hotel.

Etiquette and Foreigner etiquette.

I was quite surprised that every woman I met was welcoming and, to varying extents, friendly. Unlike what someone mentioned on here, I found Nobody to be particularly shy. Small talk was generally about me being a foreigner.

One woman told me, that as a foreigner, I should tell them in advance. As much as we're not willing to believe it, we can be more difficult customers whether that's because we smell like blue cheese, can't speak Vietnamese or have uncomfortably-shaped dicks. Out of the 5 women I met, only one bought this up and asked for more money (I offered an extra 100,000 vnd) and she was way cool after that. One other who I text and told her I was a foreigner in advance asked for an extra 400,000 vnd (I declined). Another seemed indifferent. Swings and roundabouts.

KYNU provides a list of do's and don't's for each individual. For example, most women are OK to give you a BJ, some are happy to let you kiss them on the mouth but hardly any are going to accept a fingering. I'm not sure how worried you are about the ethics of mongering but it's always worth asking what women are comfortable or uncomfortable with before you start doing it. Otherwise you're balls deep and she breaks the moment because she doesn't like you putting a finger in her asshole. Maybe obvious advice.

Speaking Vietnamese.

My Vietnamese is basic at best. Aside from the simple questions, I've picked up some of the more sexual terms of the very websites advertising these women. This can be very useful and help each party to be more comfortable. Obviously the more Vietnamese you can speak, the better it will all go. I love it when a women goes on top and while some were reluctant to Do it. I managed to get every women riding until orgasm with a bit of persuasion. Satisfaction.

Condoms.

I'm not overly sure on the size of my penis, but I know that most condoms in Vietnam don't fit and certainly none of the ones I was provided were going to. I carried Durex pleasuremax with me everywhere I went and used them each time. Better quality. Comfortable fit. If you're having the same problems, or worried you might, these condoms are readily available at most chain convenience stores around the city. They're ribbed too, if that's your thing. For practicalities sake, it has to be mine. I'm pretty sure there are penises that are thicker and / or larger than mine. To those penises, I wish you good luck.

The women!

For the sake of getting a good feel of the website, I thought I would try a variety of services. I had one 300 k, a threesome with 2 x 400 k, a 600 k and a 900 k. I also had a failed meeting with a 500 k.

Even though I didn't want to believe it, my experiences with each woman equated to how much I had paid.

The 300 k was a 30 year old with a chunky body and while being friendly, wasn't much of an experience. She looked better in the pictures and her face was disappointing.

The 400 k x 2 threesome was limited and I didn't get the three way interaction I was hoping for from the two women that collaborate together on a regularly. It was highly orchestrated and included a condom change. I am ready to give up on that fantasy as a paid experience. The highlight of this one was that one woman had huge saggy post-natal tits and was sexually curvy. Her face didn't say sexual but her body was really special. It's a shame our time together wasn't much. Nevertheless, post-sex, really friendly and funny women.

The 500 k woman seems really popular. She has also possibly got the biggest ass / boobs compilation of KYNU albeit a little chubby. She was the only person I had been in correspondence with in advance and she seemed happy. After receiving her address the day before, I made the stupid mistake of going to the hotel around lunchtime, waiting and messaging for an hour before realizing it was looking like a no show. She called me an hour later which I missed during another engagement. I kept messaging her during the remainder of my stay but with no response. Really disappointing since it was the only woman I was REALLY looking forward to meeting before arriving in HCMC.

The 600 k woman was the one who was disappointed I hadn't told her I was a foreigner in advance. She too had round boobs and a huge ass. She gave a blowjob that I was almost close to cumming, and that is very rare for me. The performance was OK, if a little fake but once again she was to an extent funny, comforting and nice. What was a nice bonus was how she would grab my waist and thrust it hard into her. From behind as well. I'm not sure if it was that she wanted hard sex or for me to cum quicker. It didn't work on the latter.

I decided I would go for the higher echelons of the market for good measure and texted three women on a Weekend afternoon ranging from 900 k-1500 k. Only one responded, I was nervous about visiting because her pictures were too good to be true and even though my previous KYNU meetings had gone OK, this woman spoke English and called me up in advance. She didn't ask for extra, nor implied I was unwanted. Worried.

I wrestled with my nerves and got to the hotel waited in my room for 40 minutes (although she said 15) and there she appeared. Maybe the sexiest looking woman I ever slept with (I'm sure you cynics would rate her a 7. Vietnamese hour glass body. Tight. Fake boobs and a good ass.

All the other women took their own clothes off (even the ones who specialized in costumes.), this woman asked me to help her. There's something I like about that. She also went beyond the do's and don'ts on her page. We kissed. We pleasured each other. I began to get the impression that this woman was worth the extra outlay.

We performed three different positions, with each one I was closer to cumming. The third one she sat on my dick. Came on my dick then gave me the hardest, longest orgasm I've ever had in my life. I'd never had anyone ride me like that before. It was really something special.

While I was still on the bed recovering from the climax, she was receiving tonnes of calls and messages from other clients (I presume), I was really hoping to get to find out more about her and the job but realized she had more work to do. I was much more accepting to the situation after the orgasm I had. I want to believe she enjoyed it as much as me but I think she was just a much higher tiered 'performer'. Probably the only woman out of these reviews I would go back for.

General observations were;.

Most women seem to fake it and are overly vocal. If you've ever had FS in a massage parlour, you'll know that most women refrain from making noise in case their colleagues hear (my experience anyway). These hotels, the women made a lot of noise, some of it fake.

The threesome and 300 k option was off-putting, the 600 k seemed to enjoy hard fucking and genuinely moaned, 900 k seemed to enjoy it deep too. But, could have been an elaborate performance.

Everyone uses KY jelly.

Everyone wants you to cum so they can get the money and go. There's no denying that. I guess the closer intimacies come with repeat visits.

Post sex discussions always seemed the warmest part of the meeting.

You'll always be waiting for at least 10 minutes to 30 minutes for them to get to your hotel room, regardless to how precise you are with arriving at the hotel. Not sure whether it is due to serving other customers or just a lack to prepare until you're definitely in the hotel. I hope it's the latter.

Always have a shower. Do it before they arrive to save time for both of you. I love showering with women but in these circumstances, not erotic.

Hotels.

All of the hotels I went to were hourly-rate Nha Nghis, bar the premium woman which was just a nice hire. If you're concerned of cleanliness, it's worth checking out the rate of the hotel you'll be in which is usually included in the KYNU listing. Most of them were really unpleasant but the last one was quite nice. None of the hotels look like the ones the women pose in for the listings photo shoot. All of the people on reception were nice and some even welcoming.

I found myself just as interested in the hotel rooms I'd be in as the women who would walk through the door. A lot of them were grotty, some offered free drinks, some had bins full of disposable toothbrushes, others decorated with pictures of nude women and lighted in red.

The women live in the hotels and must have an arrangement with the owners to be able to operate there. The set up was always very relaxed. None of the anxiety you sometimes get at massage parlours. Despite the neon signs, walking into a hotel doesn't appear so suspicious either.

That's it. I hope this report is of help to you.

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations