"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Colombo massage parlours (spas)

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 358 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Angel at the outer kotte juncture

Quote Originally Posted by LuckShanagain  [View Original Post]
    Tried this place about a month back. Clean place young girls. In their 20's selected a fair one. She said she used to work as a real therapy nurse back in Kandy. Her massage was hard and painful but I didn't mind it. The extras were limited to hand shake and outter touch. She struggled to make me cum and started to complain. Was not having any. Told her that her tip depends on it. Came. On my way out noticed a girl with a weired brown hair do. Totally brown. Wanted to try her as well. Also saw a notice saying no tips more than 6000 or something which means there is full service there. Returned there to take the other girl she was asleep and sick. The. Again after a couple of days I returned to no luck. I gave up. As I did not feel the need to come again there for her. Wir? Maybe it's a clean place girls seem decent looking.
    Tried this place a few days ago. Like mentioned girls are young. Some of them do FS. Price Rs. 6,000-. However, the biggest draw back is that there are pinhole cameras in the room. It's a bit high up, so cannot block or tamper with it. This is so unfortunate.

Koirala from Ronash

I have her contact. But it is off most of the time. Hard to catch if she in at home because the phone is off. Pl PM if you need the number.

Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunterLk  [View Original Post]
    OHH yess I do remember her! Its a sin you don't have her contact.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails N-99043177.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by JundaFun  [View Original Post]
    I was in luck as said by MilfHunter around 3 months back when a girl who had the first name of famous Indian "Koirala". When she left I called her not knowing that she left for an appointment. She said she is no longer there and asked to take someone else. I complemented her saying there was no one like her and she giggled but said "All are doing the same thing at the end'. Couple of more calls and little bit of preservation, I was able to get her. Had to go to a place she recommended. Good thing was she checked in first. If you remember her she is very fair and mid size with right size assets. Only downside is few stretch marks in the belly by having a kid. Pretty face late 20's gal. But she knew how to please a man. Good 2 shots. Costed me 10+3 k girl and room. Tried after a month or so but now the phone is off. I don't have any other contact to share with MilfHunter, if not I would have contacted him.
    OHH yess I do remember her! Its a sin you don't have her contact.

Freelance Damsel from Ronash

I was in luck as said by MilfHunter around 3 months back when a girl who had the first name of famous Indian "Koirala". When she left I called her not knowing that she left for an appointment. She said she is no longer there and asked to take someone else. I complemented her saying there was no one like her and she giggled but said "All are doing the same thing at the end'. Couple of more calls and little bit of preservation, I was able to get her. Had to go to a place she recommended. Good thing was she checked in first. If you remember her she is very fair and mid size with right size assets. Only downside is few stretch marks in the belly by having a kid. Pretty face late 20's gal. But she knew how to please a man. Good 2 shots. Costed me 10+3 k girl and room. Tried after a month or so but now the phone is off. I don't have any other contact to share with MilfHunter, if not I would have contacted him.

MilfHunter, sent you PM re Freelance Spa girl

Bro, please check inbox. Shared something you'd like.

There is a big drop in quality at arovin and ronash as I have noticed. They aren't concerned about the quality of the place now. Due to this most girls have left the place. I have contacts of a few women who are now doing freelance. They even off FS now. And their service outside I feel is even better. Willing to share contacts of two fair damsels for equivalent contacts. My experience with one of them is as below.

There was a regular girl I used to take at Ronash who suddenly disappeared. (I won't mention her name here as I feel the owners of ronash are also in this thread and I don't like to make a scene for these skilled women) . She was really friendly and always gave me a lovely GFE experience when ever I went there. And she remembers everything we talked about from our last meeting. And it feels like meeting a girl friend than a massage girl. Her service was also very good and she doesn't rush at all. Since a few months her phone was not working and I was not able to contact her. When I went to Ronash also she was not there and they would say anything more as well.

But I really liked this girl and how she made me feel so I kept randomly trying her number. It started ringing a few weeks back but no one picked up. Then suddenly out of the blue yesterday she picked up to my surprise. She didn't recognize me but told me she is working close to Nugegoda and for me to come that way. She told me to come near a famous closes shop there and told me to pick her up. I also didn't mind and picked her up. She was sexier than before. Small made fair and willing to please as ever.

She got in to the car and pretty much behaved like a girl friend would in a car holding my hands and telling her stories. It was really lovely (I know it was risky to be seen in public but that risk was worth it) . She would cuddle and it was a very nice feeling. She said she knows a hotel close by and we went there. The place was quite new and clean have to say.

As soon as we got in we started kissing. Proper deep french kisses. This went for a long time and we undressed each other while kissing. And then went to the shower togather had a small shower and came to bed. She told me to lay with my head down just like for a massage and she gave me a super arousing feeling massage and sorta b2 b from back. She would use her nail on my butt and made me have goosebumps. It was that good. She actually uses her tongue on the back and form time to time she would come up and lick my ear and moan. This went on for a good 10-15 minutes. It was pure bliss.

Then she told me to turn around and she put the rubber on and sucked me and rode me. She knows to ride well also. Then we did missionary and and to finish I took the condom out and gave her good spray which I don't think she liked. But she didn't mind. Smiled and laughed as always. We again showered together and said good bye. I think we spend a good 2 hours.

Damage was 10 K for her and 2 k for the room.

WIR: ohh yessss.

I'm willing to share the contact only for something as good.

Free lance massage girls

There is a big drop in quality at arovin and ronash as I have noticed. They aren't concerned about the quality of the place now. Due to this most girls have left the place. I have contacts of a few women who are now doing freelance. They even off FS now. And their service outside I feel is even better. Willing to share contacts of two fair damsels for equivalent contacts. My experience with one of them is as below.

There was a regular girl I used to take at Ronash who suddenly disappeared. (I won't mention her name here as I feel the owners of ronash are also in this thread and I don't like to make a scene for these skilled women) . She was really friendly and always gave me a lovely GFE experience when ever I went there. And she remembers everything we talked about from our last meeting. And it feels like meeting a girl friend than a massage girl. Her service was also very good and she doesn't rush at all. Since a few months her phone was not working and I was not able to contact her. When I went to Ronash also she was not there and they would say anything more as well.

But I really liked this girl and how she made me feel so I kept randomly trying her number. It started ringing a few weeks back but no one picked up. Then suddenly out of the blue yesterday she picked up to my surprise. She didn't recognize me but told me she is working close to Nugegoda and for me to come that way. She told me to come near a famous closes shop there and told me to pick her up. I also didn't mind and picked her up. She was sexier than before. Small made fair and willing to please as ever.

She got in to the car and pretty much behaved like a girl friend would in a car holding my hands and telling her stories. It was really lovely (I know it was risky to be seen in public but that risk was worth it) . She would cuddle and it was a very nice feeling. She said she knows a hotel close by and we went there. The place was quite new and clean have to say.

As soon as we got in we started kissing. Proper deep french kisses. This went for a long time and we undressed each other while kissing. And then went to the shower togather had a small shower and came to bed. She told me to lay with my head down just like for a massage and she gave me a super arousing feeling massage and sorta b2 b from back. She would use her nail on my butt and made me have goosebumps. It was that good. She actually uses her tongue on the back and form time to time she would come up and lick my ear and moan. This went on for a good 10-15 minutes. It was pure bliss.

Then she told me to turn around and she put the rubber on and sucked me and rode me. She knows to ride well also. Then we did missionary and and to finish I took the condom out and gave her good spray which I don't think she liked. But she didn't mind. Smiled and laughed as always. We again showered together and said good bye. I think we spend a good 2 hours.

Nice experience. I have PM you.

Freelance spa girls

Very nice report. Could you share her contact please. I've PMed you. Please check your mail.

Free lance massage girls

Arovin

Arovin entrance is 2 k. Tip used to be 2 k, and 3 K with some who gave BJ. You have got an ko deal.

Quote Originally Posted by PodiKolla  [View Original Post]
    Last Friday I was eagerly looking for a place. Unfortunately, Spa next to Keels at Battaramulla and spa close to Dfcc nawala were closed.

So wen to Arovin and this was my first time. 3 girls available and took the better looking one A*ha. Paid 2 K to the reception.

The girl is beautiful and nice body but lots of restriction. Massage is okay when comes to the extras ask for 3 K HJ + Full access. I was okay don't want to spoil my mood. She asked me to turn other side while she remove the frock. Lick my body and run her boobs on my back. She doesn't allow much to touch her and kiss her.

Then she jumped into the bed and kiss my neck while doing the HJ. It was a nice experience for me. But turned my face other side which I couldn't see her face and barely touch her.

Not much of talker. Service is okay but not satisfied fully.

Cost: 2 k + 3 k.

Massage: 6-7/10 - Compared to other places.

Place - 8/10 clean room with ac and bath room but towels bit disappointed.

Parking. I parked inside otherwise have to park in the road.

Girl. Face and Body is Superb (My type) but turn down sometimes because of her attitude.

I have following questions please answer somebody.

When I pay the cash I saw some records were there with 3 K entrance. Are there any other packages? Do they provide FS? Is the standard tip 3 K there? Any other girls recommendations?

Juliana Hotel And Spa Colombo

Is Juliana Spa Still On the Business?

Last Visit at Arovin

Last Friday I was eagerly looking for a place. Unfortunately, Spa next to Keels at Battaramulla and spa close to Dfcc nawala were closed.

So wen to Arovin and this was my first time. 3 girls available and took the better looking one A*ha. Paid 2 K to the reception.

The girl is beautiful and nice body but lots of restriction. Massage is okay when comes to the extras ask for 3 K HJ + Full access. I was okay don't want to spoil my mood. She asked me to turn other side while she remove the frock. Lick my body and run her boobs on my back. She doesn't allow much to touch her and kiss her.

Then she jumped into the bed and kiss my neck while doing the HJ. It was a nice experience for me. But turned my face other side which I couldn't see her face and barely touch her.

Not much of talker. Service is okay but not satisfied fully.

Cost: 2 k + 3 k.

Massage: 6-7/10 - Compared to other places.

Place - 8/10 clean room with ac and bath room but towels bit disappointed.

Parking. I parked inside otherwise have to park in the road.

Girl. Face and Body is Superb (My type) but turn down sometimes because of her attitude.

I have following questions please answer somebody.

When I pay the cash I saw some records were there with 3 K entrance. Are there any other packages? Do they provide FS? Is the standard tip 3 K there? Any other girls recommendations?

Sea view Thai

Went again to the place thinking I'm going to get a young one no matter how good looking mature ladies are. During the selection pickup a girl in 20's (she wasnt bothered to look at me) and went to the room. Asked for the name but I couldn't understand it. Bla Bla Bla started the message and took away the towel and it was good. Tried to make a small talk with her but she kept giving me single word answer or ignored the talked. So it became boring and decided to shut up. Let the girl do her thing and mean while she asked me if I want a shake. Since my mood was not good I refused and the girl seemed to be mad, facial expressions changed instantly. Picked up the towel and covered the junior. I was hoping to give a her a tip, that particular situation made decide I won't give her anything. Finished the massage and it was still way better than a SL girl's so I gave her a small tip and it wasnt the amount I intended.

Overall it was a good massage but not mind relaxing. Have to be honest, previous visit was superb. Massage, vibe, and the lady.

I'm hoping give shot to another young girl, if it goes same as this, will try only Matures.

If there is anybody who know another place or same place, which girls are friendly please show me direction.

Fb

Hello guys,

I came across this FB page, as per them they provide the service and very good different pictures of the same service provider is published. They have quite a good number of girls too. But I couldn't find any reviews. Like to know if someone had used this page.

https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100081314586837

Pl inox or write your experience.
    My guess is all these pics are taken from the internet. There are even several Dilmah ad girl. Service might be real but I don't think these girls are on the list.

Ariovin BBJ

I have not been there since the tips went up. Those days there were many who gave BBJ for 3 k and full access & HJ for 2 k. Now they ask 5 k for full access & HJ.
    Would like to know who gives BBJ at arovin even during your days! Names would be helpful!

Posting Limitations