La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Colombo massage parlours (spas)

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 358 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 291 331 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 5363
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Opposite Hospital (PRXXX)

Can someone PM me her number.

I have never had her or seen her in my previous visits there.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedmadar  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Does the girls here have to tipped for FS?

If you only want a massage and nice one do we still have to Tip?

And if you don't tip what are the services they offer?

Who is good in that case?
    Ahamed,

Please refer the JH thread and channel your quarries there.

Thanks.

Moms Hospital

Went to Mom's hospital place and took Prxxx. Now the partition adjacent to the 2nd floor waiting room is converted to a room. Partition does not have a door. So she locked the waiting room glass door from inside. The glass door was partly covered with news paper. I asked whether I can have a 3rd floor room. But she told me all 3rd floor rooms are busy. Bathroom is not attached. So you have to walk through the waiting room to the bathroom. We had a shower together. Went to the bed and started kissing each other (NO DFK allowed. Only lip kiss). Then she gave me a cat bath. Thereafter she gave me a slow great BBBJ. I asked her to pause few times as I could not hold longer. Put the rubber on and had FS in missionary. Had a little chit chat. She was searching for sex clips in youtube. She was interested in local sex clips. So I took her phone and showed few clips from xhamster. We had a bath together, tipped the girl 1 K and left. The girl is great. But the place is problematic.

P.S: I saw Nuru Massage in her phone's search history. I was looking for an experience like in Nuru massage videos. Next time will try much luck.

Moms Hospital place

Few days ago spent few hours to read the past posts and found exactly what the opposite moms hospital is. In google street view you can see the phone number as well. One reception guy that I nee h the next day morning went there. Reception was in the 2nd floor I guess. Told the reception guy that I need a room. It was 1500 Rs for a A/C room. Asked for the ID card. Told him that I left it in the car. Then he asked to write down my information in the log book. You can write any garbage info there. While giving him a 5000 note, just asked him about the 5000 package. Then he realized what I am looking for and asked me to wait in the next floor.

The girl (Priya) came in 5 minutes. Looks somewhat nice. Went to the room, both had a wash and started with a lousy B2B massage. After the massage started the session. Not allowed to kiss her nipples. Put 2 fingers in her hole. My god, its so big inside. First time I saw a woman with such a hole. It is like a empty pot inside. Fucked her in few positions and ejaculated quickly as usual.

No tip was given and she did not expect that as well. Its worth having a fuck for 5000 in an AC room. Will go back in another day to taste someone else.

If you guys do some research work, you can find the place. It is not hard, not easy either. Unfortunately I don't have PM facility to give support to anybody to find the place. There were some misleading reports about the location. If you use your brain, can avoid those and find the place. Good luck.

JH Room number

Hi,

Does the girls here have to tipped for FS?

If you only want a massage and nice one do we still have to Tip?

And if you don't tip what are the services they offer?

Who is good in that case?

Long outstanding report

This experience happened sometime back. I needed a good hard massage mixed with feeling. Called one of my old contacts from bio Borella named Cha she now works at a place in mount. Can't remember the name but it starts with O. The front desk usually has a guy and sometime you get lady Ayurvedha doctor who runs the place. The place a shared bathroom and the massage beds are decent sufficient to do the deed. Cha does an OK with massages and her feeling is also OK. You can get basic extras such feeling massage, HJ and top access.

Place- 7/10.

Massage- 7/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Extras- 6/10.

Girl- 5/10.

WIR. Maybe.

MarcoPoolo opposit hospital

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoolo  [View Original Post]
    So guys please visit the places knowing exactly what you are getting, don't fall for this kind of scam.

WIR: May be. If a real bargain comes in.
    I have seen this girl. And never wanted to try out. And it's the same girl that one member reported about having Ring Worm infection.

So I suppose you better get yourself tested bro.

Can someone tell me the direction and cost for this place?

Quote Originally Posted by RukShanp  [View Original Post]
    I have visited this place few times and couldn't upload a report. Sorry for the delay.

The place is in the 2nd floor of a building near the Koswatte Junction Nawala. You can park along the road. There is a fashion store in the ground floor and a computer shop in the first. So you can go there without any unwanted attentions. They usually have 4 girls. I have tried 3 of them and all are good. Only cons are cubicles and common BR. Place and the BR is quite clean considering most other places. Entrance 1 k and 1 k tip. I have only got HJ. I have asked for BJ but no. If you visit a girl for several times and you may get more extras. Sometimes they wear the nurse uniforms.

S*chini.

Dark girl with good assets. She is the best. She gives a good massage, nice massage to the junior from back side.

Full access to top and bottom without any restrictions. But can't get her most of the time as she is very busy.

Girl- 8/10...

Quote Originally Posted by Nishu112  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about the upstairs parlour where LAL works with his Sons! They do offer basic extras and quality varies time by time. Make a visit and decide mate. Share with us as well.
    No I was referring to the ground floor spa by the marine drive.

Thank you for the well written report Ebolalk. Solid stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebolalk  [View Original Post]
    A big thank you to TeaBoy for telling me about this place. Although it was the 3rd and last on his list of recommendations, I made this my first port of call as it's the closest.

As expected his recommendation was solid.

I initially walked in the wrong direction, as for some reason google maps initially placed the address close to Indra Regent Hotel. I vaguely recalled seeing a sign with the word "Sun" which led me in the wrong direction.

I decided to call the place. Mademoiselle answered the phone. I spoke in Sinhala.

I initially asked if there were girls free at the time (11 am) and the price for a "Full Body Massage" and she said 2500. Thereafter, I asked directions and she said opposite a certain school.

At first I assumed the door was locked as my initial gentle push was unsuccessful. However, since there was no bell or buzzer (which is the standard practice where I came from) I decided to push the door more firmly. Lo and behold the door opened and just when I was trying to work out where to go (as there are no signs) I noticed that there was a path laden with frangipani. I walked upstairs and as was quite surprised to see a dude who I later found out was the "doctor"...
    Last edited by Admin3; 07-07-16 at 17:13.

Excellent, well-written and honest report. Thank you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebolalk  [View Original Post]
    A big thank you to TeaBoy for telling me about this place. Although it was the 3rd and last on his list of recommendations, I made this my first port of call as it's the closest.

I initially walked in the wrong direction, as for some reason google maps initially placed the address close to Indra Regent Hotel. I vaguely recalled seeing a sign with the word "Sun" which led me in the wrong direction.

I decided to call the place. Mademoiselle answered the phone. I spoke in Sinhala.

I initially asked if there were girls free at the time (11 am) and the price for a "Full Body Massage" and she said 2500. Thereafter, I asked directions and she said opposite a certain school.

At first I assumed the door was locked as my initial gentle push was unsuccessful. However, since there was no bell or buzzer (which is the standard practice where I came from) I decided to push the door more firmly. Lo and behold the door opened and just when I was trying to work out where to go (as there are no signs) I noticed that there was a path laden with frangipani. I walked upstairs and as was quite surprised to see a dude who I later found out was the "doctor"....
    Last edited by Admin3; 07-07-16 at 17:13.

Worst at Moms hospital

Hi guys,

Needed some actions after a while and took the risk to visit much talked mom's hospital place.

Called the madam prior and got confirmed the time.

I went there around 7 pm and on the second floor there was a friendly guy. I told him that I had already talked to madam and he asked me to wait in the room next to the reception.

There was one dark chubby girl on a sofa watching TV at that time. After couple of minutes another tall dark girl came in.

The guy asked me to choose a girl from those two, I was upset about the selection but I was so stupid that I didn't insist him on something better. And selected the tall girl goes by the name Eyes-mi.

Then payed the counter 5 k and she guided me through the stairs to the next floor, and then only I caught the sight of the much talked gem 'Prius'. Shit I still could have used the balls and asked for her. But since.

I had already made the choice followed the selected girl.

Entered the room and switched on the A/C but A/C was a more of a boiler and the room had no door lock so she closed the door and used a table to block it.

We both took separate washed and then I lied on the bed and she started the massage. At the beginning she seemed nice and innocent but soon she became a total turn off talking all her misery and had no attitude at all.

She even went on to switch on the TV and watch a teledrama while giving the massage. I politely insisted several times to switch it off and she instead reduced the volume. When strictly asked her to switch it off she switched off saying something.

Gave a shitty B2B. No kissing allowed. And getting pissed every time I touched the boobs, a total disaster. By that time I had lost all my mood and I asked her to go hurry, and honestly my junior was hardly getting up. She was touching it and what a turn off that was.

So asked her to get the rubber and she put it on, only when the junior responded a little. Then came the worst FS in missionary.

Forgot to mention she turned the lights off when she went to get the rubber saying she doesn't like it.

I didn't feel a thing in that dry pussy and complete turn of when I saw her face all with negative attitude. Even in during the hump she wouldn't let at least suck a boob and kept talking all the irrelevant shit ruining the last bit of my mood.

I then stopped the thing and lied on the bed and asked her to finish off with a shake. Shit I wish I'd gone to a normal MP instead. I had to ask what are you doing when this ***** was giving the HJ and even then I wasn't allowed to touch the boobs. She was saying 'don't pull them don't. '

And went on to curse at the management for the shitty A/C.

I was hardly getting any feeling to unload by this time. Then she'd say 'now you'd be happy to complain to madam. I had it before and I know what to do about those clients, I made them get banned from here ' in a threatening voice.

Finally it was almost past 1 hour and half, and I got to my own junior and did the most uncomfortable wanking in my life.

It was me Paying 5 k to get the feeling of wanking on a pile of horse shit. Ehh.

But I didn't complain the madam yet, since I want that ***** to find her fortune and fuck off from the scene, hopefully.

So guys please visit the places knowing exactly what you are getting, don't fall for this kind of scam.

WIR: May be. If a real bargain comes in.

I initially walked in the wrong direction, as for some reason google maps initially placed the address close to Indra Regent Hotel.

Ebolalk.
    That's because the place was previously near that hotel, but now they have moved and the google maps are not updated or they have not uploaded their new address. Good report regarding your experience. BTW have you considered writing? I think you have the talent to become a novelist.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBoy  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Nexxx. I think she has left the place.
    Know any whereabouts of her?

Sun Ri Om

At first I assumed the door was locked as my initial gentle push was unsuccessful. However, since there was no bell or buzzer (which is the standard practice where I came from) I decided to push the door more firmly. Lo and behold the door opened and just when I was trying to work out where to go (as there are no signs) I noticed that there was a path laden with frangipani. I walked upstairs and as was quite surprised to see a dude who I later found out was the "doctor". I quickly glanced to my right and saw that Mademoiselle on the phone was actually the Madame.

Boom! Instantly she realises it's my 1st time. The temperature outside combined with the humidity and my stupid decision to walk an extremely long distance (as I wanted to site see a little) might have made me look a little fatigued as she offered me a glorious bottle of "spring water". It was quite the advert for this which made me joke about how it's likely being bottled straight from a tap. This made the doctor and her laugh as I managed to regain my composure.

It's probably standard practice to get the doctor to "sign you in" but I was taken back when he asked me my name and age. I did lie about my name but not my age as I didn't think it was high enough to warrant another lie. Also, I know you don't need a Paul Eckman to tell when I am lying.

He didn't check my blood pressure but I did notice that the stethoscope he uses is the most common one favored by junior doctors and not a cheap one.

It always annoys me that they detect I am from overseas despite the fact that I speak Sinhala very fluently and wearing clothes bought in SL. I did find out what gives me away but more on that in my Karaoke report.

So. On to the fish bowl; or should I say the fish cube. This is my greatest weakness, as the process of choosing a girl makes me feel like a worm. I look more squeamish than the girls. There were 4 or 5 girls. They are all dressed in tight fitting tops with sleeves and tight pants. I did a very quick scan I picked a somewhat fair one (A****) as she had less make up on. The process of choosing was done so quickly that if she didn't follow me into the room I might not notice if another girl came in.

The room was clean and the "massage table" was well presented with the towels folded in a pattern and more frangipani laid on it. I actually took one to see and smell and was disappointed it wasn't the real deal but full marks for presentation.

The shower cubicle is shared with the adjoining room but I guess there is adequate privacy. I lay on the table face down with only my towel around my waist and didn't have to wait for long.

She comes in and wears an apron which made me immediately say that I didn't want an oil massage.

I noticed that although she closed the door, she didn't lock it. She then proceed to rub lotion on my feet and calves. I was not in the mood to play games although I must say she did do a decent leg massage. I told her that I was after a "feeling massage".

Thanks guys for your reviews as it helps with the local terminology.

She immediately switched gears and the touching was a lot softer, bordering on sensual and a whole lot higher in the leg. She then locked the door and asked me to turn over. Then moved the towel away and worked on junior. Junior had not risen to the occasion and she promptly decided to do something about it.

She said that HJ is 1 K, access to the top is 2 K and "full access" is 5 K. She also explained that full access is access to her assets and not FS. She said that its only HJs that's permitted in this establishment and not even a BJ was on offer. However, she did end the sentence by saying "here". So I asked a quick follow up question and asked if she would meet outside. She asked what exactly I was looking for and said if its girl I want to "hang out with" and be "fuck buddy" she can introduce me to a friend as she doesn't have a lot of free time.

She then spoils this by saying how come I am single and that I should find a girlfriend. I didn't know where on earth this was going but quickly said that I don't want a girl "on call" for a screw and that I happy to meet her when she is free. All this while rubbing me.

No prizes for guessing that I chose the 5 k option. She literally had me by my balls!

What I didn't realise of course was the difficulty capitalizing on the access provided because of the uniform. The top had like 20 buttons to undo; only to realise she was using the "onion defence". Two further layers to negotiate. She refused to remove the singlet but she was no match for my formidable singlehanded bra removal skills. Out popped the tits which were average but the nipples were nice.

I think she did her version GFE but I guess I am spoilt. She then proceeded to und the belt and button of her pants. I did oblige but its really no fun trying to slide a hand into tight pants when you are on the table. While it's possible to do this in a club on the dance floor; you have be behind the girl and lying flat is no fun. She does this for a while and says that I take longer than the usual customer. It's more the lack of excitement than my sexual prowess. I told her that I am a guy who needs to be stimulated visually, which is partly true. To her credit she did a long HJ and didn't demand a tip in advance. In fact initially when I was reaching out to get my wallet to tip, she said I can either pay now or even later.

All in all, she did manage to make me "shoot my load" as you guys say. I had a quick shower, tipped her and was pleasantly surprised to be led outside in a diffenrt way without having to go past Madam and the doctor; which was a huge relief.

I asked for her phone number as she didn't offer it to me and said she is hoping I would come back again.

Once gain a huge thanks to TB, as this place certainly lived up to his recommendation. A nice clean place with a 100% chance of a HJ. I might have been overcharged but no regrets.

Meanwhile, I shall keep you guys informed if I decide to call her.....
    Last edited by Ebolalk; 06-30-16 at 21:15. Reason: missed an a

Posting Limitations