Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Colombo massage parlours (spas)

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 358 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Which room?

Quote Originally Posted by WitchMaster  [View Original Post]
    You should get the room just being the front desk, it is the only room with an attached washroom.
    Is it the room in front of the selecting area?

Last time I got room number 4 in the back of that house passed the kitchen.

Spa name

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeToCum  [View Original Post]
    I too went to the Baddegana place today, for the first time and I was extremely satisfied. Everything was perfect except for the fact that they don't seem too worried about getting raided. The girl I took was wonderfully patient since it took me a really long time to finish. Her massage was long and very thorough and the continuous cat bath and BBBJ was also good, especially the way she licked and sucked on my nuts!

She was not too talkative however, which was no problem for me since I was quite tired and was content to let her do her thing in peace. She seemed somewhat shy as well and didn't even once tell me to hurry up or show any impatience at how long I was taking to finish. Not at all a clock-watcher. She was 100% committed to doing her job and didn't falter even once during the whole hour.

I have a question which is quite important to me since I'm planning to return soon. I only gave her a tip of 1000 and when I gave it to her she was surprised (couldn't say whether it was a positive or negative surprise). I asked her at the start as to how much she would want as a tip and she said that they did not explicitly ask for tips so I thought that 1000 was appropriate (though I would have gladly tipped her double that amount!) Should I have tipped her more or is that amount okay?.
    What's the name of spa bro and her name?

Famous aro girl.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchMaster  [View Original Post]
    Was feeling very horny and wanted to get a good feeling massage. Tried calling places I knew and most of the known therapists were either off for the day or have not come. So when through LAds and found this advertisement, called her to see.

It was a deep massage followed by a B2B type feeling before blowing off steam and the cost was reasonable.

Went there to see, it was a well hidden Apartment complex near Pagoda area. She was there waiting for me and apparently I was her 1st customer for the day.

It was a cozy apartment, small in size and compact. Took a wash and began. She resembles Dayawathi from the Tele series Kopi Kade. 5'4" height and slim. Had heavy makeup on the lips. Nice huge tattoo on the breast.

Began a very deep massage and continued for about 40 mts (probably because I was the 1st). During the session, had a chat with her and it seems there were 2 more girls in those apartments doing FS. Earlier the hole place was a FS joint belonging to a hot shot guy who has had connections upwards..
    Yes, many of you may know her. She is none other than the famous Malika, who worked in arovin long time back.

She had a great figure those days with having perky boobies & tight cat. But now She's not having that quality. Even the face looked matured.

She has been working in the spa industry for a decade now. Massage is quite okay. Cat bath is also somewhat reasonable.

Nirosha

Hi guys,

So I posted a review on Nirosha. Got like ten messages about her.

I don't think I'll ever ever ever take her again.

I'm not going to disclose details of who inboxed me but man I've not been able to sleep well.

Baddegahana

Quote Originally Posted by LanTsa  [View Original Post]
    Went to Beddagana place. Selection is good. But the place is horrible. Bathroom is near the entrance area. So you have to walk there and come to the room half naked. Rooms aren't very well cleaned.
    You should get the room just being the front desk, it is the only room with an attached washroom.

Beddagana

Went to Beddagana place. Selection is good. But the place is horrible. Bathroom is near the entrance area. So you have to walk there and come to the room half naked. Rooms aren't very well cleaned.

There was like 4-5 girls to select. There was a girl who was smiling and took her without hesitating. She is the legend Nirosha. Even without asking she did everything. Got a rim job, took care of the balls. But the BJ is kinda rough. If you are into that kinda stuff. Can recommend her.

Price-1.5 K+1 K tip.

WIR-Yes. Would like to try their two in one package one day.

Also now they are only operating in Beddagana place. She said pagoda Road place is closed and won't be open in anytime soon.

I think the spas that we used to know and love have all now become foot spas. This is after the Covid lock down. Maybe the health rules are less stringent for foot spas. But I believe the same service is provided even though they go as a foot spa now.

Cheers!

Hiran.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyChild  [View Original Post]
    I was driving from Kottawa through Thalawathugoda to Pita Kotte so was checking all the spas and their fate. Sad to say nearly all Spas were shut down (boards removed or closed with notice). Few have changed the boards to read Foot Spa. Only one opened was Tranquill and the one opposite the road little further away from it. Then I thought I will put a visit to the place Ocean Summerz had mentioned (ethul kotte). On my way I recalled another well hidden one I have been in ethul kotte, so made my way there. Its a plush house and the owner lady lives there. She was there in the living room. I asked if the Spa is open and she came out and talked. She said we have not opened yet. I asked if government regulations preventing it. She said no, that she has already got the PHI approval and she has arranged sanitizers, thermometers etc but feeling nervous to open because she hears of so many covid cases around now. I told her this is not going to go away soon so we have to take the risk and told her I will check later and came.

So I went to the spa I came for, there were 2 girls. I asked for the girl Ocean recommended but she was still on the way. I liked the girl who talked to me as she was bit friendly and she had curly hair with tints making her look bit sexy. The place is no way romantic or good if you are a person who wants to enjoy a massage. Its a place meant for quick releases. Partitions are small and no lights. It would be difficult to play around inside there much. Also they do not have any health rules. No one wears marks, sanitize (though in my opinion anyway useless as we are getting very close to the girl so anyway if they have we will get). But they don't even have a sheet or at least wipe it. I put the towel and layed. Moment I was back from wash. Girl asked so what do you want. I asked do I get a massage. She said yes. And did a bit of a hurried massage for 15 mints. Talked a bit. Though she told me her name few times I do not remember it. She was friendly. Asked her about marital status said never married but she is another guys keep. I told her seems like he is not spending enough on you if you have to come here every day as well LOL.

Again she asked what I want. I said BJ. She said 3 k. I said too much. She said 2 K that's it. I said ok. I asked for BBBJ she said can't. Just a few seconds sucked on my nipples and directly to the sucking. Let me suck her nips few times. She sucked while shaking and needless to say she wanted to make me come fast and finish. So end of story.

Asked her about business, said its good. Asked if more work since other spas are closed (I expected it to be flooded). She said it the same as always. I think everything was over in 30 mints.

I would only go again cause no other places available or to get the other girl ocean recommended.

DC.

Secret Apartment

Was feeling very horny and wanted to get a good feeling massage. Tried calling places I knew and most of the known therapists were either off for the day or have not come. So when through LAds and found this advertisement, called her to see.

It was a deep massage followed by a B2B type feeling before blowing off steam and the cost was reasonable.

Went there to see, it was a well hidden Apartment complex near Pagoda area. She was there waiting for me and apparently I was her 1st customer for the day.

It was a cozy apartment, small in size and compact. Took a wash and began. She resembles Dayawathi from the Tele series Kopi Kade. 5'4" height and slim. Had heavy makeup on the lips. Nice huge tattoo on the breast.

Began a very deep massage and continued for about 40 mts (probably because I was the 1st). During the session, had a chat with her and it seems there were 2 more girls in those apartments doing FS. Earlier the hole place was a FS joint belonging to a hot shot guy who has had connections upwards.

Once the massage was over, she got naked and gave a good GFE with nipple sucking and a cat bath. Gave full access to her assets without complains.

Finally shot off the load and got a 2 in 1 bath session and moved out.

Face 5/10.

Body 7/10.

GFE 8/10.

Massage 8/10.

Damage 4.5 k.

WIR. Yes, if I'm in the area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2021-02-01-08-46-19-862_com.android.chrome.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyChild  [View Original Post]
    I was driving from Kottawa through Thalawathugoda to Pita Kotte so was checking all the spas and their fate. Sad to say nearly all Spas were shut down (boards removed or closed with notice). Few have changed the boards to read Foot Spa. Only one opened was Tranquill and the one opposite the road little further away from it. Then I thought I will put a visit to the place Ocean Summerz had mentioned (ethul kotte). On my way I recalled another well hidden one I have been in ethul kotte, so made my way there. Its a plush house and the owner lady lives there. She was there in the living room. I asked if the Spa is open and she came out and talked. She said we have not opened yet. I asked if government regulations preventing it. She said no, that she has already got the PHI approval and she has arranged sanitizers, thermometers etc but feeling nervous to open because she hears of so many covid cases around now. I told her this is not going to go away soon so we have to take the risk and told her I will check later and came.

So I went to the spa I came for, there were 2 girls. I asked for the girl Ocean recommended but she was still on the way. I liked the girl who talked to me as she was bit friendly and she had curly hair with tints making her look bit sexy. The place is no way romantic or good if you are a person who wants to enjoy a massage. Its a place meant for quick releases. Partitions are small and no lights. It would be difficult to play around inside there much. Also they do not have any health rules. No one wears marks, sanitize (though in my opinion anyway useless as we are getting very close to the girl so anyway if they have we will get). But they don't even have a sheet or at least wipe it. I put the towel and layed. Moment I was back from wash. Girl asked so what do you want. I asked do I get a massage. She said yes. And did a bit of a hurried massage for 15 mints. Talked a bit. Though she told me her name few times I do not remember it. She was friendly. Asked her about marital status said never married but she is another guys keep. I told her seems like he is not spending enough on you if you have to come here every day as well LOL.

Again she asked what I want. I said BJ. She said 3 k. I said too much. She said 2 K that's it. I said ok. I asked for BBBJ she said can't. Just a few seconds sucked on my nipples and directly to the sucking. Let me suck her nips few times. She sucked while shaking and needless to say she wanted to make me come fast and finish. So end of story.

Asked her about business, said its good. Asked if more work since other spas are closed (I expected it to be flooded). She said it the same as always. I think everything was over in 30 mints.

I would only go again cause no other places available or to get the other girl ocean recommended.

DC.
    Even it starts back. It will take at least one year for the girls to come back or new ones to enter the industry. Perhaps we may see some new entrants of thai and chinese to the market later on. But as I see it till 2022 end things will be dry.

Spa Situation

DC.

Tipping

Bare minimum tip anywhere is 1 K. So when you had such a great time and she worked hard you definitely should have given her more. Specially when they do not demand amounts on the front set itself. We should not take advantage of their good nature.

I had a hurried CBJ now and she demanded 3 k but settled for 2 K.

DC.

I too went to the Baddegana place today, for the first time and I was extremely satisfied. Everything was perfect except for the fact that they don't seem too worried about getting raided. The girl I took was wonderfully patient since it took me a really long time to finish. Her massage was long and very thorough and the continuous cat bath and BBBJ was also good, especially the way she licked and sucked on my nuts!

She was not too talkative however, which was no problem for me since I was quite tired and was content to let her do her thing in peace. She seemed somewhat shy as well and didn't even once tell me to hurry up or show any impatience at how long I was taking to finish. Not at all a clock-watcher. She was 100% committed to doing her job and didn't falter even once during the whole hour.

I have a question which is quite important to me since I'm planning to return soon. I only gave her a tip of 1000 and when I gave it to her she was surprised (couldn't say whether it was a positive or negative surprise). I asked her at the start as to how much she would want as a tip and she said that they did not explicitly ask for tips so I thought that 1000 was appropriate (though I would have gladly tipped her double that amount!) Should I have tipped her more or is that amount okay?..

Her name was.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckShan  [View Original Post]
    Please do mention that ladies name and how she looked like etc.
    She was honestly the only good looking one when I went there. Straight hair, slim but not skinny and went by the name of Madaara.

I'm baaaaack

Hi everyone,

After another failed relationship well into my 30's I'm back here.

Went to baddagana and was in a rush. Selection looked a lot better than it used to when I went early last year.

There was a hot looking big made woman with curly hair who was quite forward (araliya) I didn't take her and thank god she finished her client soon.

There was a thin woman (avoid) client was blasting her on his way out.

Also there was a very young looking girl, a fair girl and a Tamil girl besides the ass goddess.

Took the Tamil girl piumi she was like 30 with a nose piercing. The moment she touched me. I regretted it. Was in a rush so I opted for the 2 in 1 got nirosha in and and finished off with Nirosha Cumming inside her mouth a good load. Tippee both a thousand each and left.

There are two I'd like to try the fair woman and the big built curly hair woman. Hope their service is good.

Senara

Quote Originally Posted by Wickramgoiyya  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there recently. I used to take the small build cute girl called SENARA back then. Now I don't have any clue of her. As I can remember lkr 1 k is about par in this spa.

Regarding the BBBJ, yes it's not a safe thing. Many STDs (herpes, hsv, gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis B) can get to you via BBBJ. HIV is less though.

These girls are giving BJs for about 10-15 customers per day. So higher the mileage better the risk.
    Got to know she was working at diamond spa before quarantine. [Deleted by Admin]

Tipping and safty.

I have a question which is quite important to me since I'm planning to return soon. I only gave her a tip of 1000 and when I gave it to her she was surprised (couldn't say whether it was a positive or negative surprise). I asked her at the start as to how much she would want as a tip and she said that they did not explicitly ask for tips so I thought that 1000 was appropriate (though I would have gladly tipped her double that amount!) Should I have tipped her more or is that amount okay?.
    I haven't been there recently. I used to take the small build cute girl called SENARA back then. Now I don't have any clue of her. As I can remember lkr 1 k is about par in this spa.

Regarding the BBBJ, yes it's not a safe thing. Many STDs (herpes, hsv, gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis B) can get to you via BBBJ. HIV is less though.

These girls are giving BJs for about 10-15 customers per day. So higher the mileage better the risk.

Posting Limitations