Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Scam Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Backpage. Big no no, MR. Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodi  [View Original Post]
    Been visiting AMPS and MR girls for almost a year now, but recently had a terrible experience with a fake profile on backpage (renamed to cracker.com now).

European female, verified photos and video on whatsapp got me convinced. Spoke to her on the phone, accent seemed to check out (some of the numbers are answered by Philippine / Asian ladies, one of the first warning signs).

Decided to go ahead since I wasn't able to find any European chicks in AMPS and booked a meeting for 10 pm last weekend. The location was the Arjaan next to Bur Juman, making me even more confident since a high profile hotel with good security should be a safe location, right? Walked up to the room no questions asked at the lobby and rang the bell. Dark room, lady wasn't in sight (Reading these reports, I realize that was a big danger sign, but the red light massage parlors I frequent have the same procedure, and I was thinking with little johnny at the time). Soon as I enter, greeted by 3 black ladies in their underwear. Room was lit only by the TV inside, and I could see cheap takeaway scattered across the floor. Panic crept in and I immediately asked to leave. First lady tells me 'come baby I show you good time' but I just want to get out of there, I turn to leave but they grab me and start abusing in some vernacular. Thankfully, door wasn't locked yet and because I'm quite bulky, muscled my way out pushing them all back and escaped with a couple of scratches. I do not know what would happen if I had blanked out / gotten overpowered or if there were any male friends of theirs which would make my escape impossible..
    Hi!

I just wanted to say that like you I have had similar problems with SP's listed on backpage, however I have been using Mr for the last 3 to 4 yrs now and while I did have problems initially it was more because I did not know how to use it. Now that I do. I hardly have any of these experiences. To start off with look for SP's with reviews.

Report the scumbags to the cops

Quote Originally Posted by Prodi  [View Original Post]
    Been visiting AMPS and MR girls for almost a year now, but recently had a terrible experience with a fake profile on backpage (renamed to cracker.com now).

European female, verified photos and video on whatsapp got me convinced. Spoke to her on the phone, accent seemed to check out (some of the numbers are answered by Philippine / Asian ladies, one of the first warning signs).

Decided to go ahead since I wasn't able to find any European chicks in AMPS and booked a meeting for 10 pm last weekend. The location was the Arjaan next to Bur Juman, making me even more confident since a high profile hotel with good security should be a safe location, right? Walked up to the room no questions asked at the lobby and rang the bell. Dark room, lady wasn't in sight (Reading these reports, I realize that was a big danger sign, but the red light massage parlors I frequent have the same procedure, and I was thinking with little johnny at the time). Soon as I enter, greeted by 3 black ladies in their underwear. Room was lit only by the TV inside, and I could see cheap takeaway scattered across the floor. Panic crept in and I immediately asked to leave. First lady tells me 'come baby I show you good time' but I just want to get out of there, I turn to leave but they grab me and start abusing in some vernacular. Thankfully, door wasn't locked yet and because I'm quite bulky, muscled my way out pushing them all back and escaped with a couple of scratches. I do not know what would happen if I had blanked out / gotten overpowered or if there were any male friends of theirs which would make my escape impossible. They didn't follow me out the door, walked outside the hotel. Called the number back and started abusing the living hell out of the lady with the cute European accent, and caught a cab to my frequented AMP. This has put me off backpage and even MR unless I am sure they are genuine, just thought I would share my experience. What struck me the most was that the Arjaan next to Bur Juman is such a classy place, for them to be unaware / choose to ignore such a scam / prostitution is beyond me. Stay safe and happy hunting!
    You can report things to the police in DXB by email (I. E. Anonymous. Use dummy email profile and use VPN. There are heaps of anonymous email providers out there). Google is your friend for finding the email address for DXB police, and also for finding anonymous email providers. Please nobody post any email addresses on here to avoid any linkages etc.

Keep safe guys.

HK.

My experience with fake online profiles

Decided to go ahead since I wasn't able to find any European chicks in AMPS and booked a meeting for 10 pm last weekend. The location was the Arjaan next to Bur Juman, making me even more confident since a high profile hotel with good security should be a safe location, right? Walked up to the room no questions asked at the lobby and rang the bell. Dark room, lady wasn't in sight (Reading these reports, I realize that was a big danger sign, but the red light massage parlors I frequent have the same procedure, and I was thinking with little johnny at the time). Soon as I enter, greeted by 3 black ladies in their underwear. Room was lit only by the TV inside, and I could see cheap takeaway scattered across the floor. Panic crept in and I immediately asked to leave. First lady tells me 'come baby I show you good time' but I just want to get out of there, I turn to leave but they grab me and start abusing in some vernacular. Thankfully, door wasn't locked yet and because I'm quite bulky, muscled my way out pushing them all back and escaped with a couple of scratches. I do not know what would happen if I had blanked out / gotten overpowered or if there were any male friends of theirs which would make my escape impossible. They didn't follow me out the door, walked outside the hotel. Called the number back and started abusing the living hell out of the lady with the cute European accent, and caught a cab to my frequented AMP. This has put me off backpage and even MR unless I am sure they are genuine, just thought I would share my experience. What struck me the most was that the Arjaan next to Bur Juman is such a classy place, for them to be unaware / choose to ignore such a scam / prostitution is beyond me. Stay safe and happy hunting!

Nigerian scams and a punter who suffered

I did post this in Dubai also as many read that more than this thread but is posted here as it should also be here for those who actually RTFF and read around to find solid advice.

If this does not make managers sit up and think IMHO nothing will gentlemen.

http://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/uae/wo...cid=spartandhp

Quote Originally Posted by IndusMint  [View Original Post]
    At number ending 08064.
    This is another one 860 . Ugly black lady.

Dubai scam

At number ending 08064.

Bumping up

This is for the people having being scammed recently. RTFF and learn. Report your scam experiences here. The board can be clear of clutter and more useful in searches if reports are posted in relevant threads.

Adella the scam

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter  [View Original Post]
    Jesus Dude. You dodged a bullet. I don't come on the forum much anymore. Came back on it after 6 months and yours was the first post I read. Glad you are ok.

If I were you, I would post the name of the chick and those fake pics of her on the forum to warn others.

For all you mongers out there, here is how to avoid these African Scammers:

- The pictures are too good to be true.

- They claim to be from any of the South American countries (or Cyprus nowadays).

- They barely speak on the phone to hide their accent.

- They do not show their face when they open the door (and the room is dark) - this is the biggest indicator that you are going to get scammed.

Next time, someone needs to punch one of these scammers in the face and break their nose.
    I have attached the pictures the scammer was sending me and she went by the name Adella. Her number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2017-08-18 at 1.53.12 AM.jpeg‎   WhatsApp Image 2017-08-18 at 1.53.17 AM.jpeg‎   WhatsApp Image 2017-08-18 at 1.53.53 AM.jpeg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7J  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why do you even go for the internet for pussy in Dubai: There are tons and tons of Massage parlors at every nook and corner.

From your post I feel that you are not going for a cheap 100 drhm fuck, if you are going online on Mr it has to be 500-1000 range for 1 or 2 pops usually.
    Why not go to a massage parlors for FS or the best is go Panorama in Bur Dubai, women start to arrive by 2 pm. Go have a drink, grab a bit choose your pussy from about 10-20 ladies easily, fuck and you can easily be home by 8 pm without any hassle to your normal family.

Cheers: Happy hunting.
    Hi Alex,

Yes, its time I need to try the AMP Scene in Dubai. Although I've been staying in Dubai since long, started my adventures just recently. So not yet tried any Massage Parlor.

You see, I have a fetish for Blondes and they are in plenty on MR. Pussy hunting in a Club is not an option for me due to Family. Also yes I look for 2 pops in a session, that is not possible I guess with a massage parlor.

However yes, AMP can be the cheapest route to get a pussy and available in plenty.

Rightly said mate, when the Jr. Thinks, you're helpless.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaaryan21  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellows,

Here's a very bad experience (s) that I had yesterday.

So I just decided to quit and return home. A valuable lesson learned in my mongering experience. Beware guys, there are a lot of fake ads on the net.
    I don't understand why do you even go for the internet for pussy in Dubai: There are tons and tons of Massage parlors at every nook and corner.

From your post I feel that you are not going for a cheap 100 drhm fuck, if you are going online on Mr it has to be 500-1000 range for 1 or 2 pops usually.

Why not go to a massage parlors for FS or the best is go Panorama in Bur Dubai, women start to arrive by 2 pm. Go have a drink, grab a bit choose your pussy from about 10-20 ladies easily, fuck and you can easily be home by 8 pm without any hassle to your normal family.

Most of the ladies there have there rooms or know of green hotels or have some kind of arrangement of a place.

Just my thought than to wander here and there like a dog. If you were a newbie then its OK but you have a car in DXB means you are well settled and must be having your own house and very well to do my friend.

Rest sex is a crazy thing when Jr thinks you are helpless. LOL.

Cheers: Happy hunting.

Bad experience.

Hi fellows,

Here's a very bad experience (s) that I had yesterday.

1) Found this listing on MR by the name Ms. Denisse (Spanish). Her listing did have a couple of good reviews. So contacted her by Whatsapp and agreed on a rate during the day. In the evening when I had time, I asked for her availability and she confirmed that she is available. She gave me the name of her hotel in Tecom and asked me to come there. So I reached in front of her hotel and messaged her asking for the Room No. No Response. So I messaged her again, and still did not get any response. So finally called her phone number and again she did not answer. Tried a couple of times, but absolutely got no response. That's when I concluded that I was fooled.

2) However I was really looking for someone as Jr. Wanted some action, so I contacted another girl who I had found on backpage Ms. Katrina from Georgia. I had contacted her on Whatsapp the previous day and she had sent me her pics. She was a beautiful babe with a massive rack. We even agreed on a price & she told me the Hotel which was very close to the Hotel where I had come looking for Ms. Denisse. However She told me that she has now shifted to a hotel in Media City and asked me to come over there. Since this hotel in Media City was not very far away, I decided to go there. On reaching the Hotel I handed my car for the Valet Parking (since there was no open parking space available) and proceeded to the Hotel. I messaged Katrina that I had reached and she said that she is not staying at that hotel and by mistake she gave me the wrong hotel name. At this point I was really wild and I called her up. She answered the phone (she had a really sweet voice) and apologized for her mistake. She said that she was put up at a Hotel in Al Barsha near Sharaf DG Metro Station and asked me to come to this Hotel. I asked her if she is serious else just not to waste my time, since I was already pissed off. She convinced me that she was serious. So I took back my car from the Valet (still had to shell out AED 25 for the valet charges) and proceeded to Al Barsha. Once near to Al Barsha got one more message saying that she was not in that Hotel and gave me the name and Ph. No of another Hotel Apartment in Al Barsha. I got really wild and called her number and gave her a piece of my mind for wasting my time. She apologized and admitted that she is an Agent and not Ms. Katrina. She said that she had girls in all the hotels that she made me visit but they were not available. I told her she should have confirmed first before asking me to visit the hotel. Disgusted, I hanged the phone, but she is constantly messaging me and asked me to visit another hotel in Bur Dubai. Having been fooled twice in the same evening I was already upset and no way going to visit any other hotel. But she was constantly messaging me asking me to call her phone. I said no way & if she wants she should call me. So she called me and swearing by god that she was not lying. However I just asked her not waste any more of my time and my phone was also about to die from low battery.

So in short, after a small tour of visiting various hotels in Dubai, I was still without any Pussy. Had lost my evening and even had to pay for the valet (BTW, the driver had not even parked the car, but since he had issued me the ticket, had to pay). So I just decided to quit and return home. A valuable lesson learned in my mongering experience. Beware guys, there are a lot of fake ads on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by CleanHands  [View Original Post]
    This excellent report by a newbie is the type of report I had in mind when I recommended a new thread "Scams" Thanks again Poon.

Massage Republic. Examples of scams and genuine ads.

There are many fake ads and fake photos and "bait and switch" ads, but it is relatively easy to find genuine ads and weed out the fake ads.

Firstly, if there are no reviews or no questions answered by the ladies. Avoid.

Secondly, if the only good reviews are by men who have written no other reviews. Avoid (such reviews are likely to have been written by the lady or her agency).

Thirdly, some of the ads are ridiculous. Eg the photos will be of a hot busty blonde, but she will be described in the profile as a brunette with A-cup tits (or vice-versa).

As a few members of this site have mentioned, the genuine ads are most likely to have many reviews by men who have written several reviews of several ladies, plus the lady will have answered many of the questions posted by potential customers, or she has replied regularly to thank satisfied customers for their positive reviews (or replied to unsatisfied customers' negative reviews to call them liars, etc).

My only experience with MR was a couple of weeks ago. I contacted a hot looking "Romanian" largely because her apartment was near my residence. From memory, I negotiated her asking price from 1200 for one hour down to 1200 for two hours without much negotiation. When I arrived at her apartment, she didn't look much like her photos, plus she looked more Kyrgystani than Romanian. When I mentioned this, she showed me her Romanian passport and showed me some of the same clothes and fashion accessories in her apartment as in the photos.

I knew before arriving that a few of her photos had been taken by a professional photographer and photoshopped, but she still looked hot in her "natural" photos. In the flesh, she didn't look as hot as her natural photos (much larger build and slightly chubby face), so it was a combination of older photos and good lighting and angles.

I almost thought of leaving, as she was a 6 or 7 in looks, but since I was at her place and she was pleasant and not ugly, I decided to stay for the session. She was fine and a friendly, but her bedroom techniques were nothing to write home about.

Here's an example of genuine MR ad (although she says she is Mongolian, but looks Filipina to me).

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...judy-mongolian

And another genuine ad:

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...blondy-jenyfer

Here's a example of a couple of ads which I hope are genuine, as I'd like to try these ladies, but I have my doubts that they are genuine. Note the exact same description in both ads saying "It's a shame there are so many fake ads here. " etc. , plus the Russian "Dosug" website imprint on one of the photos of the pretty blonde. However, the pretty brunette is photographed in Dubai.

Blonde: https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...na-young-blond..

Brunette: https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...el-young-leila..

Here's an example of a probable genuine ad for a Pakistani lady (supposedly independent), but possibly a bait and switch depending on which lady is available at the time (600 per hour, or 1500 all night including anal).

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ency_eq%5D=AED

So, I ask if any fellow ISG members would kindly spend their hard-earned money and test-drive these last three ads, then report back on the forum.
    One thing I hate about posting just links, the DIE!! Best to screen shot the page too.

As with every agency, you run the risk of fakes showing up at your door, or you getting scammed at some apartment. Kept your big head on a swivel! !

Facebook

I received lately few invitations on my facebook account from beautiful Filipinos. Their account looks pretty normal when you message them you get a very friendly answer and a proposal for 6 hours against 800 AED, of course its too good to be true but if you come along the real scam start and its you have to transfer the amount in advance to the manager.

Beware guys these girls look so sexy and so real.

Backpage Dubai

Seems to be a lot of fakes on this site- 2 that I know of are Claudia and Areeya in the TS section. Convincing enough on the phone but 2 black girls will try to rob you when you get there. Struggled my way out the first time and lesson learned. Didn't go inside the door the second time. Massage republic with reviews is the best option or girls with links to their own websites. Be careful out there.

Craigs list and Backpages

Another one of those well documented by Sana.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1802883.

Posting Limitations