La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Calgary

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Wait. What? Another Northland Review?

Fuck me. How many times does my friend say he's not going there again.

I guess it will be one more time he has to be told.

At least the talent has improved. Prices aren't the greatest but luckily my friend has mad bargaining skillz. Or perhaps it should be mad reasoning skillz.

It was a dark and stormy night.

Actually it was mid-afternoon and quite sunny.

Walked in and was met by a decent looking Asian chick. Made some HJ motions and frantically waved eight 5 dollars bills in a crude form of communication. Lucky for my friend English was also an option. I asked. Err. My friend asked for a quick HJ and no massage. A pause and then a reply stating the house needs the minimum massage fee."Ok" my friend replied and started to turn around. Then a burst of Italian between the Asian girl and someone from the back. Or was it Cantonese?

It was something he couldn't understand. Either way that something was resolved and I was being led back to room #1 with skip and a hop. I undressed and hopped up on the table. Good thing my friend brought his erection.

The first lady came in a minute later with some warmed oil. She squirted it on my johnson. My friends johnson and made some small talk. I enquired about other girls and she mentioned that there were others. He asked for another one. She opened the door and spoke in Norweigan that I couldn't understand. Didn't matter something else was resolved and I was joined by another girl who just happened to like touching my friends johnson as well. Only after another eight 5 dollars bills were left on the ledge.

This was fun. 6 hands all rubbing everything. Someone was getting turned on and soon an uncorking was had.

I couldn't have done it better myself. I guess that what friends are for.

For those that need directions.

Northland Health Center

289-0027.

31, 3616 52 Avenue NW.

I Am.

Going To Have A Discussion With My Friend.

SlimShady.

Jessi James. Massage Review

http://www.jessijames.org/

#5 1229- 16 ave sw

403 457 5733 work.

403 966 1435 cell.

i had some time to kill while i was in between jobs. not having anything pressing i decided to plot massage parlour locations against kentucky fried chicken locations. a strange combination you might ask. not really. for me kfc is a great source of wet naps. what a better use for wetnaps than to freshen up before hitting up a rub and tug.

and hit up a rub and tug i did.

3 times.

i put a lot of effort to freshen up. those packages can be difficult to open.

a few wetnap packages later and i'm ready to walk the length of the parking lot of the kfc over to where jessi is working. i get around the chain link fence and then i see 2 wolves and a lumberjack guarding the front door. nope. i think i'll pass this time.

well ok. it wasn't wolves and a lumberjack. it was just some guy shoveling the snow in front while his dogs did their business. now me being the shy guy i am i felt a little awkward. i didn't want to go in as i would have to cross paths on my way in. i kept my head focused and kept on walking by. i must have walked about 7 blocks. i think the coast was clear.

2nd attempt.

no wolves. no lumberjacks. it's a good day. the sidewalk is clear. i walk up to the door smelling oh so lemony. nothing like a good wi****wn to make the ladies scream and shout. can't make out what they would say but at least it's attention. so with my lemony goodness i open up the main

door and make my way up the stairs. i look for the number and i see it on the left side. i'm here.

yep. i'm there. but so is another dude i guess. there is that "will be back" sign on the door. dammit. i walked a whole flight of stairs and now rejection. i trudge back down the steps with my hopes dashed once more. maybe one more try but three strikes and your out.

3rd attempt.

i was reading up on this website called caf where pooners write reviews. it's a novel concept. i noticed that jessi aka loveithard is a member. she mentions in flashchat that she is working. great. i can creep on by and see if i can get in.

yes. yes i did. i open up the last of the wetnaps. i wipe. i wipe good. i wipe really good.

freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

up the stairs i go again.

door is unlocked and with no "will be back" sign on. i'm in. at the desk is jessi. i had an idea from her website pics on what she would look like. i was impressed. had a slight resemblance to a cousin which surprisingly started my nether regions aglow.

i ask for the 1/2 hr session and i'm led to the room. a little small talk and i'm undressing and hopping on the table. face down ass up. it's not a pretty picture but i guess that's why i left the fee on the table. that should get the party started.

jessi comes in and starts with the massage. the massage was a good combination of medium pressure and light teasing. as one who may frequent massage parlours i've come to know that some just slap some oil around and then you are quickly asked about the extras. i wasn't getting my hopes up. after a fair bit of time and some good massaging i was asked to flip. there wasn't immediate talk of extras but some more massage and more teasing. this was good as my johnson had no way of hiding his excitement. i guess i could have put the lamp shade over top.

jessi knew what i was there for and with the all inclusive pricing i'm pretty sure i was on the same page with the end result. some lube was poured and then a very nice hj was given. i'm afraid there was a mess to clean up. i didn't notice a shower around. jessi came back with some warm towels and cleaned up. a rub down to remove all the residue. residue. slag. call it what you want. she did a nice job of cleaning it up. but an even better job making the mess.

i grabbed my clothes and got dressed. a quick thank you from me and i was out the door and down the stairs.

all in all a nice change from some of the mp experiences i have had.

i am.

third times a charm.

slimshady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails th_00281_i37477189._szw425h320__123_92lo.jpg‎  

cj chinese therapeutic massage

http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/ths/2097898933.html

cj move to mayland heights area, cj doesn't know how to free your mind and soul, but we do know how to give a good deep pressure massage! cj have a very good reviews from caf (

cj is fully train massage therapist, with our over 6 years experience, cj guarantee you'll have a two thumbs up deep pressure therapeutic massage. 100% insurance and work benefit deductible, registered massage therapist receipts provided, all men and women welcome! i'm only 10 minutes from downtown. please call judy or cici at 403-991-3899 for an appointment.

rates: $40/30 mins, $50/45 mins, $60/1hr.

business hours: 930-7 (weekdays).930-5 (weekends) ,

here's the link, you can find out where am i about: :

http://www.bing.com/maps/?q=search+t...jk5mtyzode4mw=

review.

strained my back the other day reaching for a can and thought i would try out a real massage. figured the massage should be good and i knew a release would be possible. according to previous intel anyway.

located in mayland near 10 and 16a street in a residence. showers are in between rooms on an upper floor.

had a session with cici. average looks. real massage. very firm. dropped a hundred bucks for an hour session and a release that kept my prostate entertained.

it was a decent time with a real massage as opposed to others that just slather oil on your back for 3 minutes and ask you to flip.

felt better in more ways than one. not a mind blowing experience but a soothing massage with a decent toss at the end. i left satisfied.

i am.

thinking it should be named hj chinese therapeutic massage.

slimshady.

Snowey Delites CL Ad. 2180

Snowey Delites. W4m. 22 (ne in and out call)

Date: 2010-11-29, 12:41PM MST.

Reply To This Post

Cozy little girl 5'1 light brown hair, dark chocolate eyes. 125 pounds 36b

Average build

Comfortable, quaint. Huggable. Kissable. Touchable

Text or phone, four zero three 619 two one eight zero

No blocked calls please

Got my print edition of Craigslist and flipped through the pages looking for fun. Came across this ad and liked the non-pro girl next door type feel of it.

Set up a time / place through text and was on my way to Falconridge for incall. Sounded good on the phone. Wasn't expecting a full on spinner at 125 and 5'1 but the 5'1 works. Still ended up being a nice shower toy.

Showed up at a basement suite that was on the messy side. I've been in worse so I continued on. I thought she was very cute. Shoulder length brown hair. A few tats. I bartered my way to a 100 dollar quickie.

We seemed to hit if off and it turned into a good GFE with DFK and groping and what not. Undressed each other. Started with some oral. A little BLS. The BJ started and I can't remember if it was CBJ or not. Don't blame me. I got lazy, didn't post right away and forgot in the meantime.

Had some oral and then on to a bunch of postions. Here a position. There a position. If a position was there it was had. Nothing like good chemistry and a good fuck to make your day.

Cleaned up in the bathroom which was a few stains away from being Oshi's. Checked the clock and found out it was a good 35 minutes. Nice and sweaty. Another great work out with a decent find.

There was a dude waiting in a vehicle outside. I put 2 and 2 together and I'm sure he was there for her somehow. Didn't matter. I was done. Could have just been looking out. Either way I grabbed my cart and pushed onward.

I Am.

Liking Tintin's Dog.

SlimShady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EVHVk.jpg‎  

Amber. Sweet Spa

http://www.sweetspa.org/

http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/ers/2095493204.html

Sweet Spa is a professional massage & body care studio established in 2007.

We specialize in the care of the touch deprived gent,

Treat yourself today, you deserve it!

We offer

* Standardized Prices *

* Caucasian Attendants *

* Timed Sessions *

* Professional & Caring Staff *

And so much more.

Our rates are reasonable, each session inlcudes your full body rub or scrub, g. S. T, beverage, choice of attendant and there is NO NEED TO TIP.

Relaxation Massage

* 15 min. $ 70 *

* 30 min. $ 95 *

* 45 min. $ 126 *

* 60 min. $ 168 *

Body Care

* 30 min. $ 116 *

* 45 min. $ 147 *

* 60 min. $ 189 *

Please CALL 403. 699. 9611 to book an appointment or walk in at your convenience.

You may also view our website at.

www.sweetspa.org

For more information and pictures.

Thanks, hope to meet you soon.

* ps * All of the ladies that work with Sweet Spa are "independant", drug free and choose to be here.

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

So I'm trolling CL because that's what I do. I end up using $70 in my CL search as I felt a little Rockefeller today. I come up a winner. I was looking for a quick tug and Sweet Spa came up a winner. It was a short albeit uphill walk from the Drop-In Center.

I'm happy that there was a Chinook and it's fairly warm. Don't want to break into a sweat before I get there. I wouldn't want my showering time to cut into my 15 minutes of pleasure.

Sure enough it's breezy and I'm able to make it to the door without breaking a sweat. I open up the non-descript metal door in between the two concrete buildings. Another set of metal doors greet me like a chose-your-own-adventure book. Lucky for me and perhaps even luckier for you I know the way. I chose the right door and I'm up the stairs talking a left to another set of stairs before I get to the third door. I notice on the whiteboard that it's Amber and Carmella working today. Sweet. I would be less interested if I saw a Steve on the board. No worries. It's all female. And that is good.

The door opens and I'm greeted by a nice looking girl that I figure was Carmella. I thought this would be nice. I ended up getting Amber coming into the room later. No problems. Both would have been quite acceptable. Having both would have been quite acceptable if you know what I mean. But I don't roll with that kind of scratch. I'll leave that up to you high rollers. I mean who has $140 to spend.

Amber comes in and asks what session I want. I hand over some crumpled bills, some change, pocket lint, a bus transfer. 1/2 eaten mint and some Conklin tickets and come up with the required $70 for the ride.

She mentions to shower and get on the table. Yes. Yes. I will.

I'm on the table perusing the literature left on the bed. Some Playboy and other material. Great reading but I didn't come here for the Shakespeare. The only Shakespeare I want is if you are shaking my spear. That came later. About 13 minutes later.

I'm naked on the table. She comes in and with some small talk starts out a decent massage. She's wearing glasses and looks like her pics. She's friendly with some good teasing and I can't help get what you might call an erection. Not new to the feeling I just stay lying down and enjoy the sensation. Nothing like all 275lbs of your body weight crushing your rigid penis. When is she going to ask for me to flip?

She asks me to flip. I oblige. A little more massaging and then she mentions if I want to the complete. I politely tell her no. I was mistaken in the ad and was only here for the massage. I also mention that I should finish writing my sermon for tonights mass. Wait. No I didn't. That must have been someone else talking.

I respond with an enthusiastic "Yes Ma'am!"

I have my eyes closed while relaxing during the massage. I hear the familiar snapping of medical gloves.

I think "ahh man. Really?"

What to do?

Must think fast.

I quickly go into fantasy mood. I am now in the office of my doctor. I have a condition. She has to quickly release the toxins out of my penis or I will die.

I didn't die.

I Am.

Living For Another Day.

SlimShady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06416_amber3sweetspa_123_174lo.jpg‎   06415_amber2sweetspa_123_122lo.JPG‎   06417_ambersweetspa_123_195lo.JPG‎  

New and dazeling in town 18 Punker English CL Ad. 6816

New and dazeling in town 18 Punker English. W4m. 18 (outcalls only)

Date: 2010-10-27, 6:01PM MDT.

Reply To This Post

Hey hows it going I am a good looking punk rocker

Born in england raised here in canafa 18

Mohawk hazel eues 12 tattoes nose pierced 90 pounds

Adorablke fun loving and free. Loves to please trease and have fun.

I am avalible now looking to do car dates tonight.

403 305 6816

No restricted calls please

Txt messages I am a english punk rockjer tight body nive abs great bum just fun no clock watcher

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2029337021.

I've seen the ads for a couple weeks and finally decided to venture out of the sheltered life I live. I read the ad and noticed that she does cart dates. I only found out later that this was a typo.

Setting it up was easy. A few texts back and forth and I was given a general area to meet. 14 St and 64 Ave NW. This was going to take a C-Train ride and a bus transfer but I'm sure I could manage. My cart folds up quite nicely.

I pick her up and strap her in so she doesn't fall out. She told me what she looks like so I wouldn't miss her. I guess with a Mohawk you could get mistaken for someone else. Well she did have a Mohawk that's for sure.

She did have a punk rock look I guess. I guess I was expecting more of a goth rocker look. It ended up being mix of a punk rocker and Q-Bert. I thought of leaving when she was walking up but she did have this look of misguided youth to her. So I soldiered on like The Dead Milkmen.

We found a decent place in the parking lot just south of the Calgary Winter Club. It seemed pretty safe but all the cars looked exactly the same. If I could read I would have read the logo on the cars.

So to the back of the cart we go. We agreed on a BBBJTCWS for 100. She didn't do it that often but I had my Make-A-Wish Foundation card with me and the deal was sealed.

The BJ wasn't fantastic. More experience and perhaps it would be better. She was about 90lbs. She had a decent bra on and there was a good views of her tits. They were in and out depending on the positions we exchanged.

I mentioned to her to try the BJ a certain way to expedite things. That seemed a little better. She worked it so I could finish. I mentioned that I was ready and she was only was able to take 1/2 of it. The other just made a mess on my cart.

I give her credit for trying. Sometimes I carry a loaded gun. A clean up of things and I'm off dropping her off.

Not a horrible experience. The Mohawk / young / punk thing was different. If you ever wanted oral from a chick with a shaved head there you go. Unless you saw Pam when she didn't have her wig on. But that's another time.

I Am.

Wanting To Be Sedated.

SlimShady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z1A0S.jpg‎   zy7OL.jpg‎   exo3I.jpg‎  

TiTi. Pearl of the Shangri-La.

Stopped by as I was in the area. All the other MP's nearby were busy it seemed so I ventured in.

Was met by Titi. She was Asian late 20's maybe a little over 5ft and 105lbs or so. Decent enough. Felt like sticking around.

Normal rates it seemed for the 1/2 hour. Just decided to leave $100 on the table and see what transpired.

I get undressed and onto the table I go. She puts a cd in of some Thai music. I lay back and relax. The massage was good. The CD she put in plays a Thai song singing of the homeland. Some of it is in English. It plays again. It must be on repeat. I get my massage and turn over after the 7th time I hear the song.

By the 3rd one I was wondering if she would notice. At about the 6th I didn't care.

She finishes with a happy ending and I'm soon getting wiped down with some hot wet towels.

Google Map link.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?client=op...,70.29,,0,2.37

I Am.

Stuck On Loop.

SlimShady.

Kiana MarieCL Ad. 1696

&9829; . Ex0t! C Hawa! An*FiLipIna Last and! Te Int0wn. &9829; . W4m. 21 (MacLeod TrL.)

Date: 2010-11-22, 10:38PM MST.

Reply To This Post

WeLcum GentLemen.

Let this HawaIIan FiLipina drIve you nUtzZz.

I stand about 5``1 100Lbs. 32B. 24. 34

Escape to ordinary into extra ordinary.

I don't waste your time so please. Dnt waste mine.

•Couples R aLso weLcUm•

(&9829; . KiaNa. MaRie. &9829.)

*778. 8. SIx. SIx. 1.696*

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/ers/2075456725.html

Ventured out into the cold. Lucky for me there was snow on the ground and I made quite the money shovelling walks for cash.

Called up Kiana and she was available on short notice. Chose the economical package of 20 mins. I had a loaded gun so I figured it should time out about right anyway.

Headed over to a hotel on Mcleod. Texted the room number when I arrived. Up the stairs and knock on the door. She opens and she is a petite Asian. She was wearing black panties, black bra and stockings.

Yes I had an erection. She looked good. A shower toy for sure. In the ad she said she was a mix. Couldn't pick out the Hawaiian. The closest thing I could come up with was Kumonawanalaia. Badum Tzzzzzz.

I leave the stack of fives on the dresser. I get naked and lay on the bed. She starts stroking me and then rubbing my balls. I was hard already and this only made me want the fesitivities to start. She puts on a hat and does a decent CBJ with some ball cupping. I enjoyed.

She slathered on some lube and then it was CG. A nice CG with some ball rubbing. Then to Mish and then to my finishing move which after the drought I was in didn't take long.

Cleaned up with some Kleenex being careful to not leave bits on the tip.

I quick hug and I was back out in the cold.

I Am.

Wanting to Shovel More Snow.

SlimShady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails W8qVz.jpg‎  

Sydney Love. Hotease Escorts

While some may think of getting into an accident bad luck, I on the other hand consider it a blessing. The other day I was out working my shift as a recycling specialist when a driver who shouldn't have been texting bumped into me and my cart. Feigning injury and taking an Oscar worthy dive I was quickly helped out by a startled driver. He was more worried about my condition than my cart and it's precious cargo. I on the other hand was upset that some of my bottles broke. I asked him what I should do now. He responded by saying sorry and stuffing some cash in my hand.

What I did next was unthinkable. Instead of getting a place to stay and having a shower I decided to have some fun. I've chatted with Sydney in the past in FlashChat and have been turned on with her banter back and forth. Well this time I think I may have that Greek that's been dangled in front of me like a carrot in front of a rabbit.

A time was set up to meet. I grabbed my finest wetnaps and dungarees and headed out the door to set up the outcall location. When I say setup I mean unfold a new box. Only the best for this guy.

At my request I asked for an outfit and Sydney came through. Arriving just as I asked the first order of business was taken care of and the next thing you know my pants were undone. Just great I thought. This made great access for my hammer which was now conveniently located in her mouth. This felt good. Happypenis was happy.

A little while later I asked if she remembered what we talked about in chat a few times. She said she did. I knew what this meant. It meant that I had choice as to where I was going to stick it in first. Well stick it I did. I stuck it there. I stuck it here. I stuck it back in there. I went international. I went greek. Although E. Indian would have been equally suiting. I should have changed my name to Ballsdeep. Because I was actually Ballsdeep.

With every hole being explored and multiple positions enjoyed it was only a matter of time before I was spent. Lucky for me I kept a spare wetnap. I finished and took a breather to try and catch my breath.

I Am.

Glad For Bad Drivers.

SlimShady.

Tia. Livelinks

Tried Livelinks again. Running out of free memberships though.

Tia advertised at. I can't remember. Sounded decent on the phone and we discussed 100 bucks for FS.

Phone number she gave was 441-XXXX. Located on 15 Ave NE on the south side of 16th across from the RCMP station.

In a bottom apartment. Went down the stairs to a dumpy cramped apartment with about 4 cats. She opened up the door in a droopy wifebeater. She had a few tats. Place was gross. Said I didn't want to stay as she had cats. She said it would be worthwhile and she mentioned she gave great head.

Why not? I mentioned I wanted to keep my clothes on as I didn't see a clean place to set them on.

Started sucking me of and it was ok. Covered action. After a few minutes she said to bend her over and fuck her. I said ok. Stuck it in for a few pokes and realized she might have left something inside. It didn't smell pleasant. I told her to finish it off with more head. I thought she would change condoms but she didn't. Put it right in her mouth. I could smell it so she must have been able to as well.

Told her to use more of her hand and to do it fast so I could finish. Busted my nut and went to the excuse of a bathroom to wash up.

I left and then bought some bleach to disinfect my Johnson. Did I mention it stunk?

Would I repeat? HELL NO!

Why didn't I leave right away? Because I'm an idiot. That's why. I stayed to share my stories with you.

Please if you get a phone number like that and an address close to that please for the love of god do not go.

I am.

StinkShady.

Cindy. Harmony Health Centre

harmony health centre 2109 edmonton tr. n. e 7 days! 9-9pm cindy & lucy 403-456-7181.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&cli...292.47,,0,7.69

it's the far right business where the yellow truck is.

after all the talk about the amp's in and around the center street area i decided to investigate a little further. drove around the few on center but due to lunch time traffic and shortage of decent parking i decided against that and headed n. on edmonton trail.

i've driven past the newly renovated harmony health centre sign a few time knowing one day i would check it out. well it just so happens that today was the day.

tied up the cart at the 7-11 and crossed the street making sure i looked both ways.

did a quick look around before i entered. the intersection can get quite busy so just a heads up if you are a little shy with who may be watching as you enter / exit.

walked in. didn't have a heavy smell of asian that some amp's have. perhaps they haven't had time to have build-up and the fact it was newly opened. speaking of build-up what was i here for? oh yeah.

right. now i remember.

i walk in and notice the price list on the wall as soon as you enter. i'm liking what i see. i see $20. nice. they have an option for a 15 minute massage. i am met by cindy and i pay the door fee.

cindy leads me into a nice room just off the to the right. i could tell it's the one that faces the street judging by the window coverings. i think to myself maybe i could open them up so people can enjoy their window shopping. naw. then i would have to charge for the show. then there would be a crowd. cheers would follow. it would get messy. i pass on that notion and just get undressed and hop on the table. room is clean. music is asian.

a minute later cindy comes in and she is average looking. not hot but not vomituous either. she is wearing a mini-dress and some black pantyhose. at least she is dressed nice.

she asks if i want oil or lotion. i opt for the less greasy lotion for the massage. she starts off with a decent massage. i'm not there for a long time so i wasn't really expecting a massage at all. she give a few minutes of massage with some teasing / brushing of the boy. i moan a little to give her the impression i'm here for some extras. she asks about extras and i turn over and ask for the hj. $60 was offered. i counter with a puzzled look and an offer of $40. she declines and i ask for her to throw in topless. she counters with a you can touch. alright. why not? it's only $20.

she starts the massage of my lady-business. she switches to the oil and starts a decent massage with some ball play and eventually tries to work her way into my pooper. she asks if this is alright and i say do proceed.

on goes the glove and i'm on my way to a prostate exam with some enthusiastic stroking. a little dirty talk from her and i'm on way my way to a great release. while all this was happening i was lifting up her mini-dress and noticing that she had black panties underneath her pantyhose and with her dress hiked up it looked / felt pretty good.

so a little more jerking and i was done. they have hot towels in the room and she cleaned my up the towels. she used about 6 of them and did a thorough job. she even gave me a rub down after.

cindy was nicely dressed. average looking. she had a bit of a gunt so don't expect someone 100lbs. she was eager and i had a good time considering that's not usually the case at some jackshacks. the place was clean and they had a reasonable door fee if you are just looking to have one tossed off.

i didn't go there for the massage so i was happy that she made an effort before and after the tug to give a decent massage. she seemed to make a genuine effort and rubbed my cock even after i came. usually when your are done they just want to clean up and get out.

was quite surprised by the above average time i had.

i am.

probed.

slimshady

karmakutie. super duper pooper trooper

or perhaps "dayyyyum that's some great anal!"

karmakutie. escort-site. com.

deals! with a kutie! 780 236 7553 (nw incalls)

date: 2010-08-12, 3:59pm mdt.

reply to this post

hey guys want to play? full only thanks

100 for 15mins

140 for 30mins

220 for 60mins

100extra for a nal

text or call i'm sweet and cute and really great!

g f e

be be be j

the a t why

see o be

working till midnight babes!

it's not ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interest.

she is advertising on cl and noticed that she was available and having a special.

special?

yes. a special. like a moth to a flame i was drawn in. she also had a height of 4'11" which is also a nice touch. so i reached over and stuck my hand into the couch for some change. jackpot. i can head over to the payphone and set up an appointment.

she was taking her first session of the day within the hour so i offered to come over right away. after a quick wi****wn i was out the door and heading to her hotel.

lucky for me i didn't have to climb stairs to get there. main floor works for me. a light knock on the door and i'm in. she greets me in a black bikini with the independant logo and some knee high socks. nice. she had long black hair and glasses. i like the look. liked it so much i was sporting some wood.

she looks better than what her pictures show. the bikini was a nice touch. anyway i drop the bills on the table and i'm taking off my dungarees.

she's out of her bikini and the next thing you know she's taking my cock in her mouth. a few minutes of some good bbbj and i'm getting eager for the back door.

on with the hat and a little bit of lube place strategically and i'm aiming for the bullseye. it didn't take much and i was in. she took it in like a champ. she mentioned she enjoyed it. well today was my lucky day. felt fantastic and just what the doctor ordered.

a few position changes and some posing in the mirror and i'm ready to pop. i'm loving the view of her taking it deep. did i mention i was ready to pop?

pop.

right in her ass.

ahhhhhhhh. yes. feels good.

i clean up and we exchange pleasantries and i'm out the door.

i am.

going to return.

slimshady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LvgYO.jpg‎  

A SlimLazy bundle.

CL Riley.

CL Ginger.

Saw both at different times. Great VFM on the 15 min service. 1/2 and 1/2. Both had accurate pics. Nice and clean. Will repeat for the quickies.

CL Joy.

Accurate pics. Nice bolt-ons on an older lady. Clean and wears outfits which is hot. Great VFM at $100/15.

Livelinks

One named Angel in an apartment 1/2 way up Edm Tr. On west side. Sounded hot / strung out. Bartered a decent rate over the phone. Got there and walked in. She was behind the door and closed / locked it behind me before I could get a look. Wish I didn't. Slim Native. Not sure if she had all teeth. Tried to leave but she mentioned that I was wasting her time and needed some donation for her trouble. I negotiated to a 20 buck HJ with facial ending. Glad to be out of there.

Another one can't remember the name. Ph# 403 903 4958 Said she was decent and had spandex. I get there she is older and wearing cotton pants. Not even close. We had agreed on greek for a decent price. Tried it but my rail spike was to big. Had a very mediocre FS and ended with a facial and a linoleum glazing. Glad to be out of there.

Another LL one I didn't remember the name of. A black chick for $150. Had a nice place off of 20th Ave NW. Decent 1/2 1/2. Was visiting friends. Had long black hair which was great when I found one in the shower at home. Not cool.

Sweet Spa Mariah.

$70 HJ and 15 min Massage. Good VFM for a quick tug. Wanted to see her fake funbags. I liked and threw down an additional 40 bucks. What can I say. I'm a high roller. Would repeat.

Hanson. That pop group that sang 'Mmmbop'

They were on tour and I slept with the girl from Hanson.

Rub and Tug Place on 17th across from Cash Convertors on lower level. Ad on CL 403 452 8999.

Had a special with no room fee. Just pay for tip. Min 60 bucks. Went for the 1/2 hr massage and tug. Great VFM. Felt generous and tipped 20 or 40 for topless. Can't remember. Good VFM with waived / reduced room fee.

Northland Health Massage Center or whatever.

Stopped in had a decent 20something asian girl. Much better talent than the older ones that were there previously. Had a decent massage and HJ for 100. Rooms were nicer. She say you too big. I say keep stroking. Popped and wiped up and left. May repeat if the rates were lower. Not sure if the quick $40 HJ's are available anymore.

Mango

Had an ok time. Nothing over the top. Good effort. Felt it to be average VFM.

CL Jill BBBJ ad.

The one with the playincalgary email addy. BBBJ for $35 or $40. Good VFM. Great effort. Even saw her as a duo with a Jane.

I Am.

Needing Some Excitement.

SlimShady.

Roxi. Foxyroxi

http://www.foxyroxi.com/home.html

i saw roxi's site on and off for the last week or so. thought the great ass and fishnets were a turn-on. didn't pay too much attention about setting up a session until we met up in flashchat. the $200 for 1/2 hour is out of my price range on my pension. a conversation was started and soon my interest was standing at attention.

having a good week with the new milk container refunds i thought i would pony up full price and set something up with her. this was made easy by flashchat. a little bit of bantering and teasing and the next thing i know i'm heading out the door to meet her.

meet her i did. not incall and not outcall. i'm not sure what you might call it. let's just say it was a great little adventure. when we spoke we discussed where we should meet and the thought of outside was brought up. i suggested to bring a blanket. a place was set and i was on my way.

silly me forgets the blanket so i decide to stop at the 24hr walmart to pick one up instead of turning around. i'm glad that one cashier was working that night or it would have took me 3 hours instead of 2 to go through the line-up.

i get out of walmart and make a quick call to let her know i'm running a few minutes behind. she says no problem and lets me know she is there and can wait. i hurry along with my new blanket and carry on.

she sounded quite sweet on the phone and i couldn't wait to see what lay ahead. i saw where she had parked and i was quickly locking the cart blanket in hand. a little introduction and we were walking to the park to find a spot. it felt like a date where you were trying to find a spot to make out. it was a feeling that you can't really describe. awkward yet exciting filled with anticipation.

it took a few minutes but soon we were able to find a spot near a tree that had some streetlight shining down so we weren't in total darkness. the light of the night made everything a little surreal. roxi was like that gf that you knew you were going to make out with and you were going to see how far you could get with that night.

i was not dissappointed. she was cute and sweet. roxi looked just like the pictures. she wore the fishnets from one of the pictures from her site along with a miniskirt and top. she looked great in them. the skirt and top were later removed for the festivities.

after placing the blanket down we both layed down and the next thing you know i was having a great time with her. not even the odd mosquito or car that seemed to stop 20 feet away could put a damper that night it was quite simply the best gfe experience i have had. now some might judge a gfe to different standards but this one was like that date that you did everything right and you scored.

i think the only thing that may have been missing would have been the dinner and movie before hand. with the gfe, dfk, mpos and the honest sincerety i couldn't have asked for a better time. roxi has this unjaded innocence that just leaves me speechless.

we finished up and i collected my blanket being careful to fold it so i can put it back in the package and return it. i walked her back and gave a goodnight kiss and we went our ways.

it really is experiences like this that make this hobby rewarding. they often aren't all at this level but when they do happen you really appreciate them for what they are.

i am.

keeping the blanket.

slimshady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 60102_new_2_123_649lo.jpg‎  

Street Scene

SW tend to hang out in Forest Lawn, the Beltline, and Downtown near Eau Claire.

In Forest Lawn, the area is bordered by 36th St SE to the west. 19th Ave SE to the south. 16 Ave Se to the north, and the Industrial Area near the T & C to the east. Most of the action seems to be around 17th, near 7-11 and the Tim Hortons. Girls are almost always sketched out, and drug addicts.

In the Beltline, the SW's can be found on 14th and 15th Ave SW, between Macleod Trail and 4th St SW. Some are not bad, but many are the same as Forest Lawn.

In Downtown, try the area south of the Eau Claire mall. The best looking girls hang out here, and from what I have been told, are also the most expensive.

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations