"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: FKK Sixsens

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tuesday afternoon: LU badly in need of a boost

Dominican Cindy was absent for the third time running so I guess I'd better give her up. No Portuguese Carmen either to-day. I fell back on Dominican Sahara and had a good session with her, at least. The Sildenafil in my veins begged for a 2nd good session but in vain did I look round for a suitable girl.

A new black girl with a half-way interesting figure pretending to be Brazilian while not speaking a word of Portuguese was impossible to get hold of except when I emerged from my session with Sahara. A new girl like that black girl doing session after session while most other girls sit idle bespeaks something about Sixsens' LU.

Too many girls without the slightest sex-appeal. How do such girls get drawn to the flesh trade anyway? It's all they must be able to do to break even. In a sense the FKK doesn't care as long as the girl pay their due but I couldn't help feeling that many of the men around were missing some action for want of doable girls.

Saturday 14th Jan

A pretty quiet day in the club in terms of both girls and Bears (I guess people are probably still in the after Christmas mode) but it was back to business as usual for me with my first visit to clubland of 2017. The club is clearly undergoing some sort of upgrade with a few workmen being in doing various jobs such as patching all of the dark covered walls to prepare for either fresh plaster or maybe just a new paint job maybe to brighten the place up a little as it can be a bit dark at times (I like to see the candy on display)! Even though it was quiet there were still plenty of ladies in such as Maya, Lin, Dani, Stacey, Laura, Domenika, Yasmine, Catalina, Elena, Crystal, Alina, Maria, Veronika, Isabella and plenty of other familiar faces that I know but can't always put a name to. Notable absentees for me were Lydia, Lana, Zoe, Melanie. My plan for the day was to have an hour with the lovely Lin as I had arranged this on my last visit to be followed by a trio with Dani and Stacey which I had also arranged on my last visit, late on when fuelled by too much beer! To finish off the day I figured on a room with Laura but as always the best laid plans come undone. I got there about 1130 just in time to see Lin being whisked to a room by a Bear, no problem I thought I would just have some breakfast (Sat with Maya and discussed the merits of living in London. Not many in my opinion) and make use of the wellness facilities until she was free. About an hour and a half later we hooked up and retired to room 3 B for some fun (might as well have gone to the Sauna the room was so hot). What followed was an excellent hour with Lin again proving her qualities to me with what I would grade as an excellent performance. This lady really gets into it and likes to try and have an orgasm every room that she does. We had a good long conversation after the room and she was keen to know why guys like it so much when a girls cums in the room? That is the 64 million dollar question I told her! Personally I am not bothered whether it happens or not but as I told her I would prefer a girl to enjoy herself if at all possible rather than look bored, disinterested and uncomfortable whilst I am doing the deed!

After two hours or so rest I went looking for Dani / Stacey to see if we could do the trio but both of them were either busy individually or at the same time. I was bored of waiting for the time to be correct so I struck up a conversation with Catalina whilst at the top of the stairs overlooking the bar. I had seen Catalina in the club many times but never roomed with her even though I had room with the members of her posse (Elena, Erica, Paula and Claudia) on many previous visits. I thought that I might correct this wrong as Catalina really is a very pretty girls with nice sized tits. We chatted about a lot of things before the rooms such as other clubs, the economy of P6, girls past and present and of course who my favorite rooms were. I was impressed by her attitude and quickly decided to take her to a room and I was glad that I did as it was a lot of fun without being mind blowing.

After 2 steaks under the new ticketing system I contemplated looking for Laura to finish the day off but I couldn't find her in the bar (she had been busy most of the day as apart from a kiss when she arrived I hadn't seen her for 5/6 hours). As a weather front was moving in with heavy snow in the direction I was travelling I decided to make a move for home (I was glad I did as the snow was pretty heavy and it took me nearly 3. 5 hours to get home)! In summary it was an excellent first visit of the year to Disneyland for Daddies and I feel it will not be long until I am making my way there again.

Lin. South Korea, the-Cup, 160 cm, Long Black Hair, Age 35.

I had arranged to have a room with Lin on 14th Jan during my last visit in Dec. Initially she was busy with a Bear so I had to wait 90 minutes before my chance but it was well worth it. Good pre-sales in the bar area where we did all of the obligatory discussion about the Christmas Holidays and after about 20 minutes it was off to the room. No rush at all and great kissing, blowjob and mutual masturbation followed with Lin getting very into the session and getting wet whilst making sure that I was properly taken care of! After about 40 minutes of play she asked if I minded if she made herself cum (who the hell would mind that)? So off she went, going to town on her clit whilst urging me to thrust my fingers in and out to make the job go smoother! Very enjoyable indeed and a great prelude to some fantastic cowgirl / reverse cowgirl and a finish with me thrusting away on top and sweating like a bastard due to the heat in the room. Yet again an excellent performance from Lin and for me she is up there in the MILF stakes with Lana and I would find it difficult to split the pair in terms of performance. A certain repeat for me when I am in town on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday. She tells me she will probably take 3 weeks off in March as she has some family commitments that she needs to take care of. It was good to see her busy most of the day and I guess that this is a testament to her skills and growing popularity.

Catalina. Romania, the Cup, Blonde, 170 cm, Age 22.

Initially I had planned to trio with Dani / Stacey but their schedule was not condusive to this so I got chatting to Catalina at the top of the stairs overlooking the bar. She comes across a pretty smart girl and her English skills are very good which is always a bonus for me. We talked about a variety of things such as how quiet this Saturday (14th Jan) was, old club girls, her Romanian Posse (Paula, Elena, Erica and Claudia and why I have had multiple rooms with them and none with Catalina). I was struck by her beauty, lovely slim body with big nice feeling tits (although they are enhanced) and what appeared to be a good attitude. Off to the room we went and the smile never left her face with good kissing, a nice blowjob (even the spitting into tissues was not too distracting), nice tasty 69 and energetic sex with her on top. A good nice fun service from a nice pleasant girl (she says she is only 22 - 23 in March) and one that I would look to repeat in the future.

Saturday 17th December.

This was to be my last visit of the year to the Theatre of Dreams and I was pleasantly surprised at the number of girls still available prior to the holiday season. I observed many of my old favorites and I had a clear plan in mind for my day but as normal these plans were quickly blown out of the water as soon as I start thinking with the little guy downstairs. My original intention was to session with Lana / Lyn for an hour each and then see how the rest of the day progressed with Laura, Melanie and Dani figuring prominently in my thoughts. Lana and I had a quick chat just after breakfast but she was quickly snapped up by a bear who pretty much had her in the room for the whole afternoon, the same was true of Lyn who was occupied until about 1700. So instead I went with safe option Melanie and of course this room was exactly what I would expect from a performer whose skills increase with every visit. After a rest and with Lana / Lyn still busy I set my sights on Laura who I find very difficult not to room with every time I visit due to her excellent performance each and every time. After these 2 rooms I was pretty tired so I adjourned to the bar and had good long chats with Isabella and Stacy and Dani who were trying for threesomes with various bears in the bar. The idea did have some merit to me and I was very tempted but decided to pass to see what else came up. I was later approached by Zoey who I had promised a room a few visits back but I had not seen her on my last few visits. She reminded me of my promise so I decided to follow through, even though reports on this forum are very mixed. Her performance in the room was OK but not the most memorable for me so I can't see any repetition any time soon. They have a new system in place on Saturdays where they give you 2 tokens on entry for your steak (the kitchen guy told me that some guys were abusing the system and having 6-7 steaks. Big appetites)! So now you get 2 tokens which will allow you 2 steaks! Whilst I was eating away I saw Sixsens equivalent of Wonder Woman / Linda Carter. Violetta had been working the bar all afternoon and whilst I was sat eating she passed by to the shower upstairs in order to become Little Carmen. A lovely transformation indeed. It only took her a few minutes to undertake the 3 'S's and she was stripped and ready for action. If I hadn't been finished for the day and on the point of leaving I might well have taken her to the room but I guess that will have to wait until my next visit!

Quote Originally Posted by XXL  [View Original Post]
    That's the bonus of an athletic body. It detracts somewhat from femininity but it pays off in bed. She has no special curves apart of course from being skinny, and you might even consider her slightly androgynous (her face bears the signs of teenage acne, which points to high testosterone) but that type of girls are often superb lovers. High testosterone girls often are, regardless of the misconception about testosterone. You can fuck her doggy-style and let her do most of the work while keeping the doggy position. I know only of one other FKK girl who can do so (Alice, at FKK Colosseum, same body build as Carmen).

Dominican Cindy is the other Sixsens girl who can also be very energetic with a cock inside her but I missed her this Tuesday for my 2nd visit in a row.

Sixsens would need a couple more such high octane girls in their LU.
    Her body is indeed athletic and it does detract from her femininity slightly but with her new hairstyle and her now slightly bigger tits (she is now taking Birth Control Tablets and this has resulted in a slight increase in size) she is still very attractive. I just love her energy and enthusiasm in the sack! Cindy is a bit hit and miss these days in terms of attendance and on my last few visits I think I have only seen her once and that was a midweek visit but I agree she is very good in the room!

Entry 40 before 2 pm, foods and drinks are OK, but Bulgarian GND casting, really not attractive. Not a casting for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBluenose  [View Original Post]
    ... Carmen started doing her thing on the pole with all the sort of moves you would expect from an experience Pole Dancer which was a nice touch, this girl is so flexible and I remarked to Veronika that she has the ability when she moves those hips to make you finish in seconds to which she remarked 'With the way she moves I can see why you like to room with her'! Yes, amen to that!
    That's the bonus of an athletic body. It detracts somewhat from femininity but it pays off in bed. She has no special curves apart of course from being skinny, and you might even consider her slightly androgynous (her face bears the signs of teenage acne, which points to high testosterone) but that type of girls are often superb lovers. High testosterone girls often are, regardless of the misconception about testosterone. You can fuck her doggy-style and let her do most of the work while keeping the doggy position. I know only of one other FKK girl who can do so (Alice, at FKK Colosseum, same body build as Carmen).

Dominican Cindy is the other Sixsens girl who can also be very energetic with a cock inside her but I missed her this Tuesday for my 2nd visit in a row.

Sixsens would need a couple more such high octane girls in their LU.

Another highly productive visit to my favorite club. I had originally gone with the intention of sessioning first with Melanie as it was her 19th Birthday and the last time we had a room she had said she would pop in for the day but I guess her plans changed as I was talking to one of the new girls Marie who is Greek / Romanian and she said that for sure she would not be in. I have had this before when telling girls you are waiting for somebody and they tell you that they are not in, so I told her I would wait and see. Anyway she never turned up so I set my sights on Carmen (Romanian / Portugese) who was sporting a new hair style with it now being very long (extensions) and straight. I saw her walk into the bar with her little friend Andrea and I thought 'Who is the New Girl' but when I got up close I could see that it was her. I had another fantastic room with her alternating between PSE / GFE and our interaction now seems to be firmly established and the rooms always turn out to be of a high quality. After a little snooze I spied my old favorite Laura who had been busy since she entered the club and I scooped her up just as I was leaving the shower, another Bear followed us up the stairs and said he would like a room with her but he had to leave at 1900 (It was 1730 by this time), so being a good sort I kept the room to half an hour so that the fellow could have his chance (I am all about sharing the love)! Again another quality session with Laura who is indeed the consumate professional. After some food I was thinking of drifting off home as I was feeling a bit tired when I was accosted by Veronika from Bulgaria outside the Maroccan room. She dragged me in and proceeded to get me up and ready quite easily to be fair so I agreed on a room and this quickly upgraded to an hour option. I had sessioned with her before but it was in Heaven Seven over 3. 5 yeas ago so I couldn't remember all the details of her performance. Needless to say I was not let down and she gave a really good GFE for the whole one hour with no real rush. I would certainly repeat in the future. Others I spoke to were the lovely Lydia and the striking Svetlana who looks like an interesting prospect. Very tall but I guess they are all the same length when lying down! I had a good long chat with Lavinia (Blonde, Romainian, be / see Cups and about 160 cm) who looked like she could be of interest but she didn't seem to understand that when on pause that you are not likely to go to a room when you have just finished the previous one 10 minutes earlier! Stacy was also keen for me to go to a room but I really was done and she didn't seem to happy that I was not up for it which is not like her. Lena (Older Blonde Bulgarian) also came for a nice snuggle upstairs on the terras which was not busy as it was too cold for the girls, she was keen to go to a room but the timing wasn't right for me but maybe in the future. Just as I was having a beer in the bar at about 2100 prior to leaving Carmen started doing her thing on the pole with all the sort of moves you would expect from an experience Pole Dancer which was a nice touch, this girl is so flexible and I remarked to Veronika that she has the ability when she moves those hips to make you finish in seconds to which she remarked 'With the way she moves I can see why you like to room with her'! Yes, amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny227  [View Original Post]
    Babylon Hamburg?
    There's one in Elsdorf, NRW, and another in Hamburg. He's referring to the one in Elsdorf.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBluenose  [View Original Post]
    There is a large posse of Bulgarians at the club. There are some really good providers though in terms of service such as Crystal, Laura, Dani, Stacey, Victoria, Kayleigh, Sonia, Melanie and Sissi to name but a few. Most of the girls will ask for 50 extra for CIM and Anal. The girls don't like anybody straying from the pricing by offering cut price extras and rooms for 40 instead of 50, although I have had a few that have offered the discounts but this is generally because their service is poor and they are therefore not busy. I only go for the CIM option with Melanie as she is very good and takes instruction well. I much prefer Babylon if indulging in extras due to the 25 euro surcharge.
    Babylon Hamburg?

Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiccker  [View Original Post]
    Is there a sizable Bulgarian population at this club?

Also, do you know the pricing of extras?
    There is a large posse of Bulgarians at the club. There are some really good providers though in terms of service such as Crystal, Laura, Dani, Stacey, Victoria, Kayleigh, Sonia, Melanie and Sissi to name but a few. Most of the girls will ask for 50 extra for CIM and Anal. The girls don't like anybody straying from the pricing by offering cut price extras and rooms for 40 instead of 50, although I have had a few that have offered the discounts but this is generally because their service is poor and they are therefore not busy. I only go for the CIM option with Melanie as she is very good and takes instruction well. I much prefer Babylon if indulging in extras due to the 25 euro surcharge.

Is there a sizable Bulgarian population at this club?

Also, do you know the pricing of extras?

Tuesday 1st Nov

Melanie, Bulgarian, 18 (for 3 more weeks), 165 cm, be / see Cup, Shoulder length black hair and a nice figure.

Melanie joined me on the couch for some nice pre sale kissing and cuddling before we took to the room for another excellent session which again ended with me depositing a weeks worth into her lovely mouth. Whilst she was on top of me she looked deep into my eyes and told me I was not to finish anywhere but her mouth (I know it is just for the extra dough) and I find it very hard to refuse a request from a lady! I will certainly repeat on my next visit.

Laura, Bulgarian, 26,165 cm, be / see Cup, Large tattoo on back, long black hair with a nice figure.

Another 2 pop 1 hour session with Laura was just what the doctor ordered. She is so skilled she can get the best out of me anytime we hit the room, although this room did not go entirely smoothly! We were in 5 A with the door closed when suddenly we heard the key in the lock (Busy shouts Laura) but in walks Yasmine's tall friend (Melissa / Merlisa) and a Bear then comes the discussion about who should be in which room with the result being that Laura and I were in possession of key 5 B and had to move next door! After the room Laura said to Beata who had given her the key about the mix up and Beata informed her that she had asked for 5 B so that was what she had been given! Beata suggested that we should have used the mix-up to engage in a quattro but after seeing the fact that our neighbours were only in the room for 10 minutes before game over I am glad that we didn't! Anyway another class session with Laura and she sent me on my way drained but happy!

Tuesday 1st Nov

Another cracking day at the office with the place being quite busy with both girls and Bears. My intention was to room first up with the lovely Melanie but she was nowhere to be seen (I found out later that she had been snapped up just as she entered the club before she had gotten changed)! I was sitting chilling in the bar and enjoying the quiet (the music system was broken until about 1500) whilst chatting to a few girls Ella (New in from Samya, Blonde about 175 cm with a nice slim figure and a set of massive Angel wings tattooed on her back), Sara a nice black haired Romanian with bit tits and a crown tattoo between her shoulder blades and also with usual suspects Claudia, Elena, Catalina and Little Carmen / Violetta who was now over on the correct side of the bar and looking mighty fine. About 1400 I saw that Laura was back in the house having arrived back with Domenika on the Monday. Before I could make my approach another Bear beat me to the punch and whisked her off to the room. By this time Melanie had appeared and proceeeded to join me on the couch and there followed a delicious half hour of couch time with plenty of French Kissing and caressing and then it was off to the room we went (report on her thread). About 1600 Laura joined me on the Terrasse with some soup and we had a bit of a catch up as she had been away for a while and it wasn't long before we were off to a room for a 2 popper. After some food I was contemplating taking Sara to a room but decided to keep my powder dry as I knew I had a trip to Samya the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiccker  [View Original Post]

Both clubs provided good meals. YY is better with much greater offerings. SS is more simple, and typically it's the same daily I believe. YY's buffet changes, and they provide various deserts, etc. YY, tap beer is included, dunno about SS.
    Tap Beer is included at SS mate. It tastes Ok but is [CodeWord140] weak and you would probably have to drink the whole cask before you felt any effect.

Personally, I like the setup at SS. It has more of a relaxed vibe with couches, and etc. In various spots throughout the club. YY on the other hand is more of disco vibe with dimmer lighting. You will likely get better couch time, pre-zimmer at SS compared to YY. YY's vibe is generally girls hunting guys like hawks.

As far as facilities and wellness, both different in their way. Both kept well, fairly newly built, and has modern look to them. YY's wellness is larger and better, but I do find the overall atmosphere at SS laidback and relaxing. SS has a fairly nice wellness as well.

SS lockers use a proximity bracelet sense system, whereas YY uses the traditional key.

Both have a separate smoking area. SS, has a separate smoking area where phone use is allowed. YY's phone use is only allowed in the locker room area. Both have wifi restricted to those areas.

YY's LU will be better, and that is also for the number of girls that shows up as well.

I'm not a regular attender to SS(or even YY), and due to noticible LU changes on my visits (significant changes in the LU, girls missing on visits spaced months apart), can't say how the LU is really like currently.

I don't have a good sense of the general idea of the LU at SS as I have never attended during a weekday. Based on what a girl told me, the club is slow during the week, and therefore Fri and Sat would be the better day to visit for greater attendance.

Comparing the ratio of both clubs. SS is more favorable to YY. YY gets a lot of business so at certain times, many girls will disappear due to good number of clients that show. Also, expect wait for rooms at YY late at night starting at 8 ish at YY. That means there are many girls that are in attendance on those days, and a large crowd really gathers later at night.

Like I've stated earlier, the club has a bit of a turn-over (and YY as well, but there are greater proportionate of consistant roster of girls). YY is another one of those clubs that a proportion of the LU will consist of girls that tries out the club, and depending on a weekend day, the numbers can peak. In general, the numbers will be stronger at YY over SS.

Check the websites for any specials they offer. Last time SS had entry special of 40 Euros if you come in before 2 pm. YY, it's 50 Euros instead of 60 if you come in before 2 pm.

Both clubs provided good meals. YY is better with much greater offerings. SS is more simple, and typically it's the same daily I believe. YY's buffet changes, and they provide various deserts, etc. YY, tap beer is included, dunno about SS.

Session pricing is the typical 50 Euros per half HR. At YY, the front desk told me 50 is the going rate, but you'the have to discuss the pricing for extras with the girl.

If you can, try out both and see which one floats your boat. If not, perhaps the above info will help in determining which club to choose.

Posting Limitations