Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Guwahati

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Madhumahesh
    Quote Originally Posted by TeluguDude  [View Original Post]
    I am a bit hesitant to share the incident happened with me. But after reading last few posts. I am like fuck it nothing will happen. I moved to Guwahati for work purpose a few months back. And I am Staying with a friend I am basically from Hyderabad. Last month, when I came I am very much interested in trying in Guwahati as I have seen cute NE girls on train. I started mongering before I came to know of this site I found a contact which I don't remember from where exactly. After finalising few contacts been touch with one contact. He asked to share the room key and I have a bitter experience of booking hotel for 2 k and the SP denying that I have to pay advance and the girl is waiting in lobby in other place. So, I decided to share the room key which I have taken when I first came to ghy station and he asked to do video call. I hesitantly said it is not a hotel and the guy became furious saying that there are a lot of scammers and time wasters. I said it is a own house and there won't be a problem. In reality my friend with whom I am staying doesn't know about all this. I wanted to take her to outside hotel after she came. Finally the SP agreed. Said to send the location of my room. After a long 2 HR they came citing traffic as an excuse. Sp said they were in a car nearby giving the car number. I have located it and moved towards it. In front seat there was a lady in 30's chewing something (khaini) and there was a driver with huge body. As soon as I went near them the front lady asked is the girl ok. The girl in the backseat is wearing a black body suit and no where near the pic shared to me..
    They are afraid as much as you are. If you have strong evidence and money. I'd suggest you to hire a male lawyer and contact Assam CID only after taking suggestions from lawyer. I'm still in the revenge mood. Thinking of reporting the whole incident anonymously, as I have not taken any services from them. It will not be considered illegal and crime they committed with me is considered as financial fraud, cyber crime of using other photos from social media and mentioning them as WG and pimping which is illegal. I will have a strong case with evidences from CCTV footage to bank transaction, to chat conversation, so the scammer who scammed me will get easily fucked. But, I'm so busy right now that, hiring a lawyer and reporting will be a hassle, right now. So, I'm avoiding getting into all this.

I am in full support of the people who offer services and doesn't dupe the client. But, if someone is a scammer, one should at least think about taking any legal actions. Their power is in the fact that these cases doesn't get reported. As soon as more people will start reporting the cases. Scammers will loose it.

FR insta model

Hi bros,

I was in Guwahati a few days back. Last time around, I had met a model (see my previous FR). She was good but did not offer BBJ. I had contacted her this time, and she herself suggested a friend or"didi", an actress, who does BBJ. For a whopping 30 k for 2 hrs. Crazy, right? Yes, I too was crazy and thought from my second brain and accepted that. All this despite a bro that gave the contact of the first girl, had warned me. All negotiations with this first girl only. Mistake 1.

That day, my flight was late and reached the hotel only at around 10 pm. She was already waiting there with her friend. Once I checked in they came in discreetly.

That new girl, was decent looking, slim, smallish okish boobs. Above average face. Overall, does not get you the instant hots. She doesn't speak English. Not a word. Her Hindi, was worse than mine; and mine is horrible. The previous model, Miss. A, insisted that I pay the money to her in the restroom (because, the other girl Miss. The, will get shy. Seriously, wtf? She then took miss. The to the rest room tp pay her. I am sure she must have taken at least 10 k as her cuts. And then the drama started.

By then it was 10.30 pm. Miss. A then says that she has to be back in her room by 11.45 pm, and wanted start by 11.30 pm! She wouldn't stay the night either. A & the kept discussing and arguing, in rapid Assamese. The only good thing about that situation was having two young good looking chicks in my room, in my bed, in half revealing clothes, sitting beside me (though I was going to bang only one). But, after 15 min of such discussion, I was getting pissed. I requested A to leave. So, I just got 45 min; and paid 30 K. Never ever should I do this shit.

We washed, and started. The most beautiful thing in a chick's face is her smile. And I never saw one. She was almost always angry and disinterested. After some time, she loosened up a bit. Started with a BJ. I was promised by A, that the does CIM (which is the only damn reason I accepted the pricey deal). But, no! She does BBJ, cursorily. Does not even do a passionate ball lick. NO CIM. Fuck me. She rides well and good. Tight pussy. After about a 10 good min, unloaded. Washed and got ready. By then it was 11.15 pm!

BTW, she is not an actress. She does some insta reels. Has snaps with some celebrities. I asked for another shot and she accepted. I requested her to stay till 11.45 pm, so that I can at least start after 10 min, to catch my breath and to get the johnny up again.

In about 10 min, I was hard, aided by some BBJ. Stiff johny. Banged non-stop for 20 min, WOT, doggy, lotus and finally mish. My legs were sore, and I was panting. But, I just couldn't cum. As it was getting late, I stopped and asked her to leave. I had one good release. But, I did feel like an idiot.

Advice: The second brain is very powerful. Negotiate when you can shag. If the deal is bad, shag once. Thinking gets clearer and you can decide better.

Face: 7/10, boobs 6/10, ass: I don't care. Skin: 8/10, pussy 9/10, figure: 8/10. BBJ: 6/10, service 6/10, attitude 4/10.

WIR: never.

I am a bit hesitant to share the incident happened with me. But after reading last few posts. I am like fuck it nothing will happen. I moved to Guwahati for work purpose a few months back. And I am Staying with a friend I am basically from Hyderabad. Last month, when I came I am very much interested in trying in Guwahati as I have seen cute NE girls on train. I started mongering before I came to know of this site I found a contact which I don't remember from where exactly. After finalising few contacts been touch with one contact. He asked to share the room key and I have a bitter experience of booking hotel for 2 k and the SP denying that I have to pay advance and the girl is waiting in lobby in other place. So, I decided to share the room key which I have taken when I first came to ghy station and he asked to do video call. I hesitantly said it is not a hotel and the guy became furious saying that there are a lot of scammers and time wasters. I said it is a own house and there won't be a problem. In reality my friend with whom I am staying doesn't know about all this. I wanted to take her to outside hotel after she came. Finally the SP agreed. Said to send the location of my room. After a long 2 HR they came citing traffic as an excuse. Sp said they were in a car nearby giving the car number. I have located it and moved towards it. In front seat there was a lady in 30's chewing something (khaini) and there was a driver with huge body. As soon as I went near them the front lady asked is the girl ok. The girl in the backseat is wearing a black body suit and no where near the pic shared to me. After some thinking I thought she is also ok and said the same. The lady said ok sir now pay the money and take the girl. I immediately felt something wrong and said no no I'll pay after she reached the room. I contacted my SP, he is also saying to pay me. I walked away from there as people were watching us. I said clearly to my sp that I will no way be paying beforehand and said what if they went away in car after payment. He tried to convince me but later agreed ok. I approached the car again and the girl is about to get down from the car but the murmuring that dress is not decent enough. So, I said them I will take her to a hotel which is my initial plan. They said very good come and sit in the car and they have taken the car to a nearby hotel but the hotel guy said only cash. So, I said to the girl you guys pay and I will pay online. But, they said they won't have any money with them. They discussed we will go to another hotel which will be good and so. But all of them were far enough. So, while returning there was an ATM. The guy asked me to withdraw money and he also said please give our money also in cash. I agreed but luckily the cash in the ATM was 3 k or so. So, I have taken 2 k for my hotel and agreed to pay the rest while reaching the room. While reaching the room, paid 15 k agreed amount and they started demanding extra 5 k for car. I was shocked but couldn't do anything so agreed for 3 k. Finally, when about to start the deed. She received a call she said it was from her mother and told me to be silent. I waited patiently the she suddenly said she has forgotten her purse in the car and in that there is safety. I said I will bring it. She said she will also come with me. I said ok after reaching the car these people were still there and they said her purse is not there. And gave me some condoms. While I am returning the first floor I remembered her standing there but I can't see her there. I immediately felt something is wrong and rushed back to the car and saw this girl moving towards the car. I grabbed her and asked where she was going she said she was going to get the bag. I followed her. Their plan was to get away. Suddenly she said she was not in the mood and please cancel her they were saying please wait here sir we will send someone else. I was furious but couldn't do anything bcz money was already given. I started scolding her and asking why she was doing this because until that point she was quite friendly. She said she can't do anything ask them and speak to them they were in the car she handed over her phone to me. I started speaking and she is saying same nonsense. Without waiting for a second I started moving away from them with the phone. .

After I reached my place, I contacted my SP said I want my money and only then I will give her phone. He said not his bother. The girl called from another number saying her parent's number were there and should return otherwise file a stealing case on me. Eventually she stopped calling.

Lessons learnt:

Never ever ever think with your dick. It is the main source of their money and don't ignore red flags like asking money in cash beforehand and never take full service at first. You will lose huge amount. Always use trusted contacts from others only then we can eliminate these pranksters bcz they won't get any money and will close their act. The reason I mentioning this is because many believe once the girl comes we can be sure but it isn't the case with current frauds they were deciding to create a scene and extort money because we can't file a case on them nor shout at them in reverse. Always go with another person for safety purpose.

Sorry for any mistakes in explaining.

Also, I have one question. I am sure she won't file any case on me but if she does will it be a problem for me. If anyone knows please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dowarah22  [View Original Post]
    Similar incident happened with me around 3, 4 years ago. After negation with the SP, arrange a short meeting for 3 k. A boy bring the girl to my hotel told me to pick her from the roadside. He asked me for the money once I give him the money, the girl who was standing near by start pretending to be on a call start moving to a crowded area. I asked her to come with me.

She refused to know me and left with another boy. There are around 3,4 boys and girls from their gang were present near by. After that incident I stopped trusting unknown SP's and pay only in my room.
    She was also on a call. When I told her "Let's go". These scams have lots of similar approach.

Similar incident

Quote Originally Posted by Demom  [View Original Post]
    So, at the beginning of my mongering days. Found a SP from Oklute, which seemed to be genuine. Asked for the rates and photos 2 months ago. SP shared photos of around 8-9 WG stating rate 7. 5 k for night.

So, coming to the present day. A week ago, I was alone in Guwahati and wanted a companion for the night. So, texted SP that I need a WG, selected 1 girl which looked simple and hot. I asked SP to send some more photos as he only had 1 photo of all working girl and I told the SP (which I thought to be female but turned out male) that it could be the case that these photos could be taken from social media and can be of anyone. As I remembered I saw one girl on FB. So, fixed the meeting for 6. 5 k and I asked what she doesn't do. The SP told me that she does everything including Anal and CIM and she offers genuine service and I'll be satisfied..
    Similar incident happened with me around 3, 4 years ago. After negation with the SP, arrange a short meeting for 3 k. A boy bring the girl to my hotel told me to pick her from the roadside. He asked me for the money once I give him the money, the girl who was standing near by start pretending to be on a call start moving to a crowded area. I asked her to come with me.

She refused to know me and left with another boy. There are around 3,4 boys and girls from their gang were present near by. After that incident I stopped trusting unknown SP's and pay only in my room.

What I learned being a outsider who visits Guwahati

If you are an outsider and doesn't know the local language. Don't get into critical situation while mongering. Play it safe. Don't go looking for SP or contacts from Locanto, Skokka or Oklute as there is a higher chance of you getting ripped off your hard earned money. The risk to reward ratio is very low or go hunting in the bar if you are a beginner. First observe and learn about the environment (bar) from the seniors here. If you have subscriptions you can directly connect with seniors. I don't have subscription.

My safe bet is always on Indies and Spa, although I have never visited SPA. But, you won't loose a lot and the worst that can happen is you getting a bad service. But you'll get something. It's a hit or miss in Spas as I have read from the reviews here.

My next path will be towards the Spas as I have never experienced the Spas.

Quote Originally Posted by MongerFour20  [View Original Post]
    Jagi M created a new account. She Deleted cont. Info from old one. After seeing your FR, better to avoid.

On a side note. Is CC still good in Aug 2023? . Best week of the day to visit? And any other pointers will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Recently I was scammed by a CC Bar going WG on my second visit. Will share my ordeal here very soon. I have been busy recently and going through a whole lot of things. Will post FR soon.

6. 5 K Scammed by SP. What I have learnt.

So, at the beginning of my mongering days. Found a SP from Oklute, which seemed to be genuine. Asked for the rates and photos 2 months ago. SP shared photos of around 8-9 WG stating rate 7. 5 k for night.

So, coming to the present day. A week ago, I was alone in Guwahati and wanted a companion for the night. So, texted SP that I need a WG, selected 1 girl which looked simple and hot. I asked SP to send some more photos as he only had 1 photo of all working girl and I told the SP (which I thought to be female but turned out male) that it could be the case that these photos could be taken from social media and can be of anyone. As I remembered I saw one girl on FB. So, fixed the meeting for 6. 5 k and I asked what she doesn't do. The SP told me that she does everything including Anal and CIM and she offers genuine service and I'll be satisfied.

I told that I'll pay the girl only after she visits my room. The SP agreed. So, I took staying in Mirza near Airport. Travelled to Lokhra to meet the WG near Reliance Smart Bazaar. She was around 45 minutes late and I was about to go to my place which is 20 km. The SP, called me which was male. I asked him. I was talking with a SP named Rubika on WhatsApp. He told me he just drops the girl. But it could be the case that he is the SP, because the WhatsApp account was in his phone and he called me. The girl came with him on a scooter, Honda Activa. The girl was different from the picture shown but I didn't cared at that moment. So, he was asking for money from me. I said that I'll pay when the girl visits my room. But, he told me that I'll have to give it to him and after that only she'll go. I travelled 20 km and waited for nearly an hour to meet her. So, I thought what could go wrong. I was about to GPay him. He told me that he takes only cash. I told the SP that I don't keep the cash with me. He told me that there is a ATM near by. So, I was shown one ATM nearby. I took out the cash. And he was asking me. How much I'm paying him. I told him 6. 5 k as decided. He suddenly changes the conversation that we had the talk for 7. 5 k. So, I've shown him the chats. Now, he says that I'll have to pay him the petrol money for dropping the girl, he was asking for Rs. 300. I told him that we didn't talk that before but out of generosity I decided to pay him Rs. 100. I told him that I didn't have Cash. So, he was hesitant to show the QR Scanner but eventually gave me. I scanned and paid. All this happened in the middle of the road near the ATM. The SP took the money and went away.

Till now, I didn't talked with the girl. I told the girl "Let's Go", her conversation tone was rough and she was screaming. Now, she was telling me "She won't go", she doesn't know what conversation happened with me and SP. My heart just dropped there. Knowing well that I've been scammed. I asked her "Are you a scammer". She started talking in Assamese. I told her that "I don't know Assamese". I told her to not to talk so loudly and she said "If you show too much, I'll tell the police that you were assaulting me". My skin went pale and I then told her to proceed. I said "Let's go to police station". She was saying"Let's go there is police station near by" in Assamese. She knows that I'm an outsider and now she will use the language barrier weapon against me. But, I understand Assamese so I was replying in Hindi. So, I followed her than she stopped and then she started screaming and saying shit in the middle of the road. I told her that, I'll call the police. So, called the police and told everything as happened. Because when I'm in a Fight or Flight situation. I don't choose the option flight. So, I decided to Fight, not knowing what would happen. The police was asking me "Where are you" and asked her to hand over the phone to the girl. I gave my phone to the girl and she started accusing that I verbally assualted her and did eve teasing thinking that she was a WG and she was standing in the road waiting for someone. So, after listening to her police kind of understood what the situation was and asked me to get away from there and advised me to not be in such kind of situation. Knowing that I have lost my hard earned money. I was standing there and as the girl was walking. I asked her "Won't you go to the Police Station". She now tells me "Why would I go". I told her "Ya, you can walk away". If I some how persuaded her to go to my room sex would have been horrible. Knowing that I have been scammed because of my ignorance and lack of knowledge. I accepted the defeat and stood there on the corner of the road. Just processing what just happened.

I tried to call other WG, mostly indie all were booked or not available. So, that day I first visited the CC Club.

What I did wrong?

1. Not going with my gut instincts. Ignoring major red flags and loops in the story.

As the SP said he only has one pic. When I questioned him why? He told me that "These are local girls and they can't share multiple pics" as it would hinder their privacy.

2. Another mistake was when I let go of the fact that the girl was different from the picture.

3. Paying in Cash. Most Indies I have been with, they don't mind taking the payment through GPay as it avoids the risk of transaction of fake notes. And paying online is less awkward. But this SP was insisting for cash payment. If there is no record of financial fraud, how would you even report it to police.

4. Meeting in a public place.

5. Paying in advance, when she didn't even came to my room. But if she visited my room also. She wouldn't offer the services. She would say that she didn't receive money and you'll have to pay more or she will say that I Rap*the her.

How it could have been avoided?

1. By not arranging meet up in public.

2. By not being strict with what you decided from before.

3. By asking for more photos to verify if it's genuine. If something looks fishy, it's better to avoid as it's your money on the line.

4. By not paying in Cash. If you have the guts to fight it back by hiring a lawyer or police in case you get scammed. The more evidence you have the more better. So, trust your online transaction. If someone doesn't comply. Avoid.

5. The last and the best thing I thought of is by taking small services at first. Doesn't matter if it's fishy of not. Book for short time or single shot. In this way, if someone scams you. You'll not loose a lot of money. And if the WG seems genuine, the you can go for long stay like night stay. Always go for a sample before you decide to try everything.

Use this information to make yourself knowledgeable. So that it doesn't happen to your. I think same experience happened with the user NeedDetails69 .

The girl's appearance was pale white skin, toned figure, seems gym goer and escort is the second job. When I asked the SP about meeting earlier he told WG is at job. But, it could be lie, who knows. She had drawn up eyebrows. She was speaking loudly to assert dominance but I could see her fear in her eyes. So her defence mechanism is being loud.

The guy's appearance was skin pale white, had a Nalbari accent and he said he's from Shivsagar, but it could be a lie. GPay shows his bank account name is Ashick Ali.

The WhatsApp number ends with 094. Blocked me in WhatsApp. Name that was mentioned in WhatsApp was Rubi short form for Rubika.

CRYPTO, Binance, Credit / Debit

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin32  [View Original Post]
    I used Binance. Pretty straightforward.

Apart from the usual login process, I recharged my Binance Wallet with INR using my HDFC debit card and then bought the requisite amount of BTC.

You will find many posts in this on the forum.

Cheers!
    I tried to buy INR but there is no option for debit / credit card. There are options for UPI, IMPS, Bank transfer etc and that too is P2P. I don't want to get scammed from P2P as there is a post on this forum about it. Any more methods?

Jagi M (Avoid)

Quote Originally Posted by Dowarah22  [View Original Post]
    Please avoid her.
    Jagi M created a new account. She Deleted cont. Info from old one. After seeing your FR, better to avoid.

On a side note. Is CC still good in Aug 2023? Best week of the day to visit? And any other pointers will be appreciated. Thanks.

Avoid her

Quote Originally Posted by Demom  [View Original Post]
    As, I had a bad experience with her. So, I posted a genuine review on MR so that other users are aware of what kind of service they might be getting. Now, she replies to that review by saying that I rep her and used abusive language, where as I spoke to her gently even booked her taxi after the bad service. Whereas she took 4. 5 k for nothing, I didn't even had 1 shot and she was continuously blaming me for taking boner pill and for not cumming as per her instructions and she says "Do only how I tell you to". A mood killer and terrible escort.

Not only a terrible escort but also a terrible person, who lies and dupes people. Avoid her at all cost. There is another review of her by user "Karbak" in this forum after I have posted FR of her. Please do check his review too. If you do not trust my FR.
    Please avoid her.

Jagi Road MILF A Horrible Person

As, I had a bad experience with her. So, I posted a genuine review on MR so that other users are aware of what kind of service they might be getting. Now, she replies to that review by saying that I rep her and used abusive language, where as I spoke to her gently even booked her taxi after the bad service. Whereas she took 4. 5 k for nothing, I didn't even had 1 shot and she was continuously blaming me for taking boner pill and for not cumming as per her instructions and she says "Do only how I tell you to". A mood killer and terrible escort.

Not only a terrible escort but also a terrible person, who lies and dupes people. Avoid her at all cost. There is another review of her by user "Karbak" in this forum after I have posted FR of her. Please do check his review too. If you do not trust my FR.

Ending with 725

Quote Originally Posted by MongerFour20  [View Original Post]
    Is she Lizza (the name currently on MR) or Leeza? Contact ending in 725? I came across another with the same contact which usually means fake / scam.

Thanks in advance Karbak bro.
    Okay. I didn't check MR for long as I am not in Ghy and there is no page for Tezpur. I tried the one who's number ends with 725.

Rest my DM is open.

Regards.

Spas to avoid in 2023

Here is a news report from June 2023. https://www.pratidintime.com/guwahat...en-during-raid.

I don't know if this was posted before but -.

Read till the bottom of the news page.

Also any leads on T Spa near BK? (I'm sure senior members will definitely know what I'm talking about).

Reports on it are from earlier part of this year. Any help is appreciated.

Thank You but I require more help.

Is she Lizza (the name currently on MR) or Leeza? Contact ending in 725? I came across another with the same contact which usually means fake / scam.

Thanks in advance Karbak bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbak  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

I met her last year September for the first time and last time I met her in May this year. Age may be correct.

Physical appearance.

Height - 5".

Face - 6/7.

Boobs - 8..

Posting Limitations