Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: MR Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 258 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3859
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidu1988  [View Original Post]
    For 1 shot? Or 2?
    You have six post since September and all are questions and that too one liners. At least try to appreciate the FR people are making effort to post which are useful to forum. You are here for last three months. Try to share your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one the other day.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e..._cont%5D=laila

The number is of a mamasan who has quite a few CIS girls in JLT as well as Marina. Laila is based out of JLT. Nice apartment, shared with a few more smiley and cute girls whom I would love to try as well.

Laila opened the door in a lacy white bra and matching thongs. And what a bleddy figure. Lovely large boobs, and the nicest asses I have ever had. Off to the bedroom, and she takes out some oil for a massage. Very chatty and talkative. Before she starts to massage me, I switch the tables, and ask her whether she would like a massage from me. She obliges and starts singing praises on the way I am massaging her. Slowly the thongs and the bra come off, with junior now in between her thighs and my hands fingering her ass..
    For 1 shot? Or 2?

Romanian with a beautiful ass

Visited this Romanian, Rebecca last Thursday afternoon. She stays in Marina and was ready to meet me in 40 minutes notice.

Went to her apartment, neat and tidy and no security issue.

She welcomes me inside and was delighted to see a girl better looking than her. Picturea and surprisingly younger too. She actually looked the age she has mentioned on her profile. She told me she had woken up sometime back and her raw non makeup look made her look even more attractive to me.

We chatted a bit, enough to feel comfortable and moved to the bed. She slowly stripped out of her clothes that I had asked her to wear and started running her delicious ass on my still clothed body. Her nice, spotless and tight young body was enough to make me jump out of my clothes and push her down on the bed.

We kissed passionately before she went down for a BBBJ, she did asked me not to cum in her mouth. From my mouth to down below, her tongue can create magic. She's splendid with her mouth, and then I went down on her sweet smelling clean shaven pussy.

Once I got her in the edge, she pulled me up, slipped the rubber and pulled me in.

We started with mish, went on to doggie, before I asked her to pull the rubber and use her soft hands while I played with her feet and toes.

She's quite irresistible with her young and tight body. Her ass, tits and the pussy is just too fresh and lovely.

Great experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Minix  [View Original Post]
    Once arrived I just casually walked into the building, passing 2 guards who pretty much ignored me and walked straight into the elevator. Once I was on the floor I knocked on the door, but no one opened. I quickly noticed that through the nerves I messed up the room number. Thank got no one opened the door, LOL.
    Reminds me of one of my MR incall experiences in one of the hotels in SZR. I was concentrating too much on acting normally and walking in casually, that I totally messed up the room number, on the same floor. Knocked at the wrong door, heard a couple of girls talking. I was pretty sure that was the room but was wondering why they wouldn't open, as I had just texted her before I got in the lift. Knocked a few more times and one of the girls inside came to the door, and asked who it was, in Arabic!! I believe they were Saudi from their accent, but thank god they didn't open the door!

I casually walked back towards the lift while checking my phone to text the lady, only to find that I had mixed up the digits on the room number! Walked to the right door, and there she was standing with the door open. What a relief, but I was definitely nervous for the rest of the night as any complain from those Arab girls would have traced me to this room. I can still feel my hair standing narrating this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    Ohhhh, Once upon a time there was a famous hotel in deira. The rumour has it that there were virgins hidden in that hotel for special customers. It was called Fantasia Hotel or something. Wicked Roger has even the GPS coordinates of the place. He will not easily share his secrets. Wicked uncle was at his best those days!!
    Plenty virgin is you know where to find Joe as you said. Needs patience and some are virgin only in the sense that is virgin with a westerner! But then you never know this until you slip the todger inside and then you are scammed.

So you need contacts as you said. I have another pinay virgin as you know and waiting for the correct moment for the cherry picking LOL.

Once arrived I just casually walked into the building, passing 2 guards who pretty much ignored me and walked straight into the elevator. Once I was on the floor I knocked on the door, but no one opened. I quickly noticed that through the nerves I messed up the room number. Thank got no one opened the door, LOL.
    Oh man, the beginner nerves. You just reminded me of my first few incall encounters. I could stay hard but couldn't finish in any of them because of the general anxiety about the safety of the whole experience. Especially after reading the horror stories of scams and what not I was basically convinced that any guy within 100 m of the building was just waiting for me to walk in so they could follow me and rob me. LOL.

Great FR

This is a great FR, especially for a first. Her MR page is full of glowing reviews as well. Whether 500 or 700, if the experience is good, I think the value is high. Sure, I like my 1500 overnight Viet but even if I only get off twice I know that night is going to be both GFE and PSE. Plus I feel good helping her out since she's not yet hardened to the life.

Quote Originally Posted by AUHumble  [View Original Post]
    Why only one? You deserve 72!
    First report, first MR experience.

For some time now I was interested in having a nice experience with a petite asian girl with a good figure. After scrolling on MR, reading reviews, verifying if the reviewers were real, etc. I found a handful of potential girls and it had to happen on the same day (a window of opportunity presented itself). So I contacted them all through email first and let the universe do it's job. Luckily the girl who had my preference was responding fairly quickly and so after getting back and forth I called her and decided to make an incall appointment for that day.

Vietnamese Jenny - https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...alls_true%5D=1.

Located in the Barsha area.

700 dirham for 1 shot.

1000 for 2 shots.

In the taxi I was afraid that when I would arrive at her building, the security would start asking me questions or whatever, even though she assured me that it would not be an issue.

Once I knocked on the correct door, it opened and she just hide behind the door. Some thoughts were rushing through my mind; Is this a trap? Is she not actually the person from the pics? Are men about to pull me in and rob me?

But soon I was rest assured when she presented herself and she looked exactly like the pics. A very cute, petite girl, in her bathroom with a beautiful face.

After I gave her the 700 for 1 hour /1 shot she removed her bathrobe. Her body is simply amazing. So petite but still amazing figure. She has amazing breasts and a very well shaped ass.

Once I lay down on my back she started to undress herself, man. Again this body is amazing. She also has a beautiful clean shaved pussy, no lips hanging out. Just how I like it. I quickly told her that 'you know what. Let's do two shots.'

She started a B2B massage but it was really short. She very quickly started kissing me in the neck and pulling me over where she lays on her back. Giving me her body to explore. I sucked her amazing tits, and went down to her pussy which was as fresh as it could be. After this she put me on my back and started sucking my cock, just briefly, before getting the condom and slowly sliding her tight pussy on my cock. I hate condoms, but this still felt really great. I felt we needed to be careful because she is tight but after the first 30 seconds she started to pump me roughly, It was so amazing to see this petite girl fucking my cock so roughly, while I was able to look at her amazing body. So since I thought I had 2 shots, I decided to move along with her and take the first shot already.

She started to clean me up, refreshed herself (which kinda took a long time) and so did I. But after that I didn't feel the need to continue for the second shot anymore. Honestly I'm not a 2 shot guy but I thought this would be a exception since she was just so hot. Rookie mistake?

Anyway, we just had some small talk after that and I left discreetly.

-Her body is absolutely amazing.

-Beautiful face.

-She is really kind.

-Discrete location.

Paid 700 for 1 shot.

I would def. Go back and just take my time with her. Unfortunately she told me she will leave the country soon so if you want to visit her before she is gone forever. Do it now!

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...alls_true%5D=1

For some time now I was interested in having a nice experience with a petite asian girl with a good figure. After scrolling on MR, reading reviews, verifying if the reviewers were real, etc. I found a handful of potential girls and it had to happen on the same day (a window of opportunity presented itself). So I contacted them all through email first and let the universe do it's job. Luckily the girl who had my preference was responding fairly quickly and so after getting back and forth I called her and decided to make an incall appointment for that day.

700 dirham for 1 shot.'
    I'm happy to have fun with this beautiful but do not think 700 for one shot is a bit expensive.

That's a decent report. I had also chatted with her few weeks back. But I thought her price was way too much. I had offerred her 500 for 1 shot but she had declined.

And if you would read my past reports, I like Viets a lot. Thankfully there are enough alternatives to her, and at much better price.

There's a new italian who has come up on MR, she agreed for 500 for short time. Perhaps I will try her once I am back in the city from my travels.

Cheers!!

700 dirham for 1 shot.

1000 for 2 shots.

In the taxi I was afraid that when I would arrive at her building, the security would start asking me questions or whatever, even though she assured me that it would not be an issue.

Once I knocked on the correct door, it opened and she just hide behind the door. Some thoughts were rushing through my mind; Is this a trap? Is she not actually the person from the pics? Are men about to pull me in and rob me?

But soon I was rest assured when she presented herself and she looked exactly like the pics. A very cute, petite girl, in her bathroom with a beautiful face.

After I gave her the 700 for 1 hour /1 shot she removed her bathrobe. Her body is simply amazing. So petite but still amazing figure. She has amazing breasts and a very well shaped ass.

Once I lay down on my back she started to undress herself, man. Again this body is amazing. She also has a beautiful clean shaved pussy, no lips hanging out. Just how I like it. I quickly told her that 'you know what. Let's do two shots.'

She started a B2B massage but it was really short. She very quickly started kissing me in the neck and pulling me over where she lays on her back. Giving me her body to explore. I sucked her amazing tits, and went down to her pussy which was as fresh as it could be. After this she put me on my back and started sucking my cock, just briefly, before getting the condom and slowly sliding her tight pussy on my cock. I hate condoms, but this still felt really great. I felt we needed to be careful because she is tight but after the first 30 seconds she started to pump me roughly, It was so amazing to see this petite girl fucking my cock so roughly, while I was able to look at her amazing body. So since I thought I had 2 shots, I decided to move along with her and take the first shot already.

She started to clean me up, refreshed herself (which kinda took a long time) and so did I. But after that I didn't feel the need to continue for the second shot anymore. Honestly I'm not a 2 shot guy but I thought this would be a exception since she was just so hot. Rookie mistake?

-Beautiful face.

-She is really kind.

-Discrete location.

Paid 700 for 1 shot.

I would def. Go back and just take my time with her. Unfortunately she told me she will leave the country soon so if you want to visit her before she is gone forever. Do it now!

Vietnamese Jenny.

700 dirham for 1 shot.

1000 for 2 shots.

-Beautiful face.

-She is really kind.

-Discrete location.

Paid 700 for 1 shot.

Paradise.

Why only one? You deserve 72!

Hello,

I have a somewhat strange question.

Where can I find a virgin girl I lost her virginity.

I will pay good money for it if I find.

Hello,

Ohhhh, Once upon a time there was a famous hotel in deira. The rumour has it that there were virgins hidden in that hotel for special customers. It was called Fantasia Hotel or something. Wicked Roger has even the GPS coordinates of the place. He will not easily share his secrets. Wicked uncle was at his best those days!!

Hello,

My advice.

Well, I think in situations like this you shouldn't go through with the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Uktouae  [View Original Post]
    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e..._cont%5D=alice

Not much to say other than avoid. I thought I'd brave these new waters, but there's a reason navigation charts exist. Still not settled in my own place because pretty much my company's entire HR department is on leave so figured I'd use MR one last time.

"She'll" quote you something like 1600 for an hour outcall with anal. You can get this down to 5/600 I got 550 but it's utterly not worth it.

A 30's something lady turns up who looks nothing like the pictures with her "friend" by which I obviously mean her mamasan who weirdly was much hotter but too old for my tastes. Shorter fatter flabbier bad teeth totally different looks. Decent blowjob to be fair and service was good for the 20-30 mins or so I could put up with but even though multishots were on I couldn't bring myself to shoot more than once, and even then I had to force it.

I might be done with mongering as a result of my last few experiences.

Alice.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e..._cont%5D=alice

Not much to say other than avoid. I thought I'd brave these new waters, but there's a reason navigation charts exist. Still not settled in my own place because pretty much my company's entire HR department is on leave so figured I'd use MR one last time.

"She'll" quote you something like 1600 for an hour outcall with anal. You can get this down to 5/600 I got 550 but it's utterly not worth it.

A 30's something lady turns up who looks nothing like the pictures with her "friend" by which I obviously mean her mamasan who weirdly was much hotter but too old for my tastes. Shorter fatter flabbier bad teeth totally different looks. Decent blowjob to be fair and service was good for the 20-30 mins or so I could put up with but even though multishots were on I couldn't bring myself to shoot more than once, and even then I had to force it.

I might be done with mongering as a result of my last few experiences.

Posting Limitations