"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 472 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Mansion

Sounds like BS to me. For one it would be really difficult to get through security. I was just there for 5 nights and never heard anything about it.

The problem I think is happening if you google the Hotel Mansion it will take you to a totally different place, I know I made this mistake once and it wasn't in a good place. To find the Mansion on google you have to put Hotel M. S. A. S Address is Cra. 43 #2 sur 50 El Poblado.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtndew704  [View Original Post]
    Shit I want to hear more about the Mansion getting robbed, that's wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    What do you think the words "Seeking Arrangement" mean? (Changing the name to just 'Seeking' doesn't remove the stain) I know, I know, you met your hooker on Seeking so that has to be a repository of Colombia's elites. But the truth is that elite Colombianas don't advertise on Seeking. If they are trying to find a serious companion they would more likely post on Colombia Cupid or Latin America Cupid or some other site that doesn't have the obvious implication of looking for money. Elite Colombianas come from familys that would shun them forever if their identity was discovered on a site like Seeking.
    Quote Originally Posted by FastMdSter  [View Original Post]
    Which brings me to my current state of affairs (LOL). You may recall that I met a woman on SA in Vancouver who was a real estate agent. She was on the site for 4 days before closing her account. The woman is a 9. 9. Intelligent, beautiful, funny, 5'8", blonde, blue eyes, real breasts, no lip fillers, financially stable and fit as fuck. Now, you are asking why the fuck was she on there, as did I.

We speak on the phone, face time blah blah. When we finally met the first time we hit it off amazingly. 100% sexual match and personality.

No money exchange.

About 3 weeks ago, I'm in Seattle and she's like come see me. I do, because I have 2 other woman there also. Again, it's the same 100%. No money exchange.

Last night we went to eat at Black and Blue, I come out of the bathroom and ask for the check and she had paid. The bill was $620 for 2 people, I was dumbfounded. She has also paid for all our Ubers / Lyfts, door dash one night etc.

After we are done ravaging each other with her hand massaging my balls, she says to me "how about we be exclusive".
    So what is your excuse now V? I am not this guy? This gal is Canadian? The guy is a liar? It says a lot about what a dumb sexist pig you on that you think that a young elite woman could not make it on her own and has to be attached to some older family members. Did you consider women whose parents are in another country or are dead or are demented or divorced? It speaks volumes about how delusional you are that an elite Colombian family unit MUST be like the cast of the TV shows Dallas or Dynasty with an alpha male at the head that makes sure the women do not step out of line.

Yeah, you really understand women V. Keep telling yourself that.

I never said guys here couldn't date an elite Colombiana. I do say that you can't.
    And there is more delusion. I do not have to see the photos of the women MB has been with because I know he is a player, and the same with this guy FastMDster, but I know you are not because you are too arrogant to learn anything. Any woman who wants to suck money out of you has to parrot all your beliefs and support your fucking delusions, and doing that shit is exhausting. And if I can pick that up about you on a message board, I cannot imagine how easily women will fleece you in real life and run for the door as soon as they can.

And look at who your partners in crime. You got JJBee AKA Lebron bragging about scoring a 4/6 woman. Then there is Mr. E who brags that he likes 3/6 women. That is some great company to keep when it comes to getting the best women.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    And? Is the role I turned down one you are interested in?
    It wasn't me that compared myself to the gay guy and said that is how I am different to normal males. That was all you! Now I get it. They must see you as the harmless gay friend.

Seeking Sanity

Yes, we know you and JJBee want that to be true except I and other guys know for a fact that elites are on seeking and have been out with them. You and JJbee are fucking delusional in thinking you know everything about every woman on there.
    I have repeatedly pointed out over the years that you cannot read or analyze anything more complex than single digit arithmetic.

What do you think the words "Seeking Arrangement" mean? (Changing the name to just 'Seeking' doesn't remove the stain) I know, I know, you met your hooker on Seeking so that has to be a repository of Colombia's elites. But the truth is that elite Colombianas don't advertise on Seeking. If they are trying to find a serious companion they would more likely post on Colombia Cupid or Latin America Cupid or some other site that doesn't have the obvious implication of looking for money. Elite Colombianas come from familys that would shun them forever if their identity was discovered on a site like Seeking.

And the delusion changed. Gee, that is a shocker. Now the elite women in Colombia have some babies out of wedlock (they had none before), and they go to some out of special out of wedlock hospital in Mexico? Of course, you have a source to show the location of this special hospital right V?
    "The state of abortion in Mexico.

For decades, women in Mexico resorted to clandestine clinics, traditional midwives and dubious herbal potions to end unwanted pregnancies. As in countries around the world, many women died every year while receiving illicit abortion care.

This changed in 2007, at least for some women in the country, when Mexico City's legislature legalized abortion during the first three months of pregnancy. It was a watershed vote that set the capital city apart from the rest of Mexico's states."

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/23/p...oe-mexico.html

I never said guys here could not date the elite. You just agreed with JJBee that the guys here cannot date elite women and why would you two say that? Because you two cannot.
    I never said guys here couldn't date an elite Colombiana. I do say that you can't. In order to date an elite Colombiana you would need to know what an elite Colombiana is, in the first place.

Clearly you don't. You think the elites are posting on pay-for-play boards.

So yeah, you two cannot compete with me.
    Of course. Nobody can compete with 'the' Elvis. You found a 30+ year old hooker with an illegitimate kid on a pay-for-play outlet and you pay for her apartment and expenses in Cartagena. You fantasize that she doesn't see anyone else while you are back in the States. Yeah, OK...I can see why you would think that no one here could compete with that. .

Quote Originally Posted by ShooBree  [View Original Post]
    Lmfao, the American Geezers of Medellin are showing their friendship.

You shouldn't fight, be happy that CNN finally gave Pauly permission to leave the basement. God only knows how much longer his liver will last given his drinking habits or if one of his true, great friends tries to kill him for 50 mil peso. Again.
    I'm not sure I know what you mean. Pauly doesn't have any friends other than the bed-bugs that he knows so well.

To remind you professor shit for brains, this is what I said. My gal got pregnant and pulled herself up by her boot straps. She got a government job, worked out 3 hours a day, and has been an amazing mother with a child with a bright future. She got a government job, worked out 3 hours a day, and has been an amazing mother with a child with a bright future.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    In Colombia, elite is based upon economic status. The elite are quite bound by tradition. With a possible rare exception of an incredibly ugly daughter, no elite family is going to be the subject of gossip over an unwanted pregnancy. If she's ugly enough, the family might kick her out, disavow her and make her find her own way, but that's highly unlikely. Instead, they will take one of 3 paths.
    I am not sure how a normal person would go from my saying my gal picked herself up from her boot straps to thinking her family said "Oh, you are pregnant" and proclaimed their love for her and started singing kumbaya, but then again, you are not normal.

At least some people who have been to Colombia understand this. Obviously you don't. Colombian cities are delineated by economic levels, or estratos. There are 6 estratos, from the lowest level to the highest.
    Uh no. I brought this up not you douche, and I was critical of you and others trying to form relationships with lower class girls from the ghetto. In your case, a "solid 4" would you be bragging about not having a ghetto girl for once.

You believe that elite in Colombia is solely based upon your opinion of someone's appearance, but the elite know that appearance can easily be changed.
    I never said that. An elite for me is a woman that men badly desire.

There's no competition that I'm aware of. Perhaps that's another product of your underdeveloped imagination. Besides, I'd feel bad trying to compete with you. It would be like LeBron James taking on a legless dwarf in basketball. Sorry. A fat legless dwarf. Full court.
    I said that I have dated the elite, and you admitted you do not. And you are bragging about having made it with a 4 out of 6 woman. Lebron is major league and big time, and you are no Lebron, Mr. 60 year old in debt truck driver.

And are you trying to kill poor Paulie? That thud I just heard was him passing out on the floor laughing at that Lebron James comment.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    You do know the character is gay right?
    And? Is the role I turned down one you are interested in?

And what you described as the type of guy that beauty queens like does not seem the least bit masculine.
    All the more reason for you to go for it.

And now she is a beauty queen winner huh? I thought you said she won a wet t-shirt contest.

You, JJBee, and Vilainy are so anxious to put down the women I see. It is almost like you are ashamed of who you all are seeing. Thought you were all happy with your cheap and average looking women, Mr. E.

When a buddy in Thailand was thinking about settling down with his girl he put her through the wringer. For a while he acted to be really sick and had her even literally wiping his ass. After she passed that, he acted to be out of money and she went to get a job to take care of them. Then he knew he had the right girl.
    I am confused. The right girl is the one you can lie to?

What you are describing is a shit test. If she did not know she was being shit tested, then she is a fool. If she did, then why wouldn't she play along and then fuck the guy over after she gained her trust?

If your ideal relationship is an insecure guy lying and a foolish woman being duped, it is no wonder you are divorced.

You do know the character is gay right? And what you described as the type of guy that beauty queens like does not seem the least bit masculine. It sounds like the role one of their gay friends would fill.

"In many ways, Smithers represents the stereotype of a closeted gay man. Numerous allusions and double entendres about his homosexuality are made, though some of the show's producers instead interpret him as a "Burns-sexual". In the season 27 (2016) episode "The Burns Cage", he officially came out as gay."
    Did ned flanders ever come out as gay?

Lmfao, the American Geezers of Medellin are showing their friendship.

You shouldn't fight, be happy that CNN finally gave Pauly permission to leave the basement. God only knows how much longer his liver will last given his drinking habits or if one of his true, great friends tries to kill him for 50 mil peso. Again.

Do you know on the Simpsons the guy Smithers? He is really supposed to be a pathetic yes man but if you think about this kind of a guy he really has a lot of power and wealth. What I mean is that the kind of guy the beauty queen girls like. They want a guy who helps them looks good, who builds their brand, who knows what they like and gives it to them. And that is what happened when I met Miss Cartagena..
    You do know the character is gay right? And what you described as the type of guy that beauty queens like does not seem the least bit masculine. It sounds like the role one of their gay friends would fill.

"In many ways, Smithers represents the stereotype of a closeted gay man. Numerous allusions and double entendres about his homosexuality are made, though some of the show's producers instead interpret him as a "Burns-sexual". In the season 27 (2016) episode "The Burns Cage", he officially came out as gay."

I am not going round and round with you. Clearly, you were dumped or disillusioned with a woman and want a fight.
    Sorry Elvag, but you came out swinging at me. If you don't want someone to swing back, don't come out punching.

I haven't been dumped, except within your diseased mind. I simply told a girl she was no longer my priority. It's pretty simple. I never came on here professing my undying love and devotion. I just chose to treat one girl as a girlfriend. Not forever, simply an arrangement for as long as I felt it was worth my time. No crying over how she didn't appreciate all the money I spent to move her and her family to Peru. No whining that she was making a mistake and none of the bullshit of putting her on a pedestal. Absolutely none of the crap of 3 or 4 years later telling everyone that you've finally found a replacement.

Worthy is what the man thinks of himself not what women think of him. The man has to think he is worthy of a 9 or 10.
    Exactly. The man has to be worthy, according to you. His balls have to be surgically removed and handed over. You're insisting that you have to live up to some standard to qualify for some woman. I don't do that. I know my own value. There's no need to "prove" myself, certainly not to someone like you.

Because you did not have a 9 or 10 you thought using numbers to judge was childish, but she is estrato 4? I told Miami Boy to quit arguing with you about 9's and 10's because losers like you do not like that system because you do not have 9's and 10's, but you are happy to use a woman's numbers when you think they make you look good.
    At least some people who have been to Colombia understand this. Obviously you don't. Colombian cities are delineated by economic levels, or estratos. There are 6 estratos, from the lowest level to the highest. This system is used for taxation and the calculation of economic burden for necessary services. For example, people living in an estrato 6 neighborhood pay more for electricity (per KwH) than people living in an estrato 2 neighborhood. It's not some arbitrary number, it's a government defined classification system.

Estrato 4 is a middle class neighborhood, made up of middle class families. Their schools and hospitals are better than those in an estrato 2 barrio. Do you understand it now? To determine anyone's economic estrato all you need to know is the address where they grew up. Do a search, locate the address and there's nothing subjective about it.

A 1-10 scale is childish. Just read the posts from the main proponents. Clear as can be. It's childish because it is a narrow definition of a broad subject. It's silly because, as has been demonstrated here many times, it's subjective. Men, at least men who don't cut off their balls and hand them to a woman to show they're worthy, have varied tastes, they place different values on every trait. They also factor in their goals and desires. However, some people can't grasp that and can only work 2 dimensionally. Why should anyone else place blinders on their perception?

And now Mr. 60 year old truck driver you are lecturing me on seeking, all the women on there, and all the elites in Colombia? And you know for a fact based on that "knowledge", my girl is not elite and somehow you know her better than me?

Anyone who tried to put down my woman goes in the crazy pile, and on all the points above, you are completely delusional.

I do not advise competing with what I have. But if you do, the next time you want to compare GFs, maybe you should actually have one.
    No. I'm not lecturing you on Seeking. There's no way you could possibly meet the entrance requirements to my lecture.

Yes. I know your girl is not elite. I don't claim to know her better than you. That would require paying her more than you and she's not worth it to me.

In Colombia, elite is based upon economic status. The elite are quite bound by tradition. With a possible rare exception of an incredibly ugly daughter, no elite family is going to be the subject of gossip over an unwanted pregnancy. If she's ugly enough, the family might kick her out, disavow her and make her find her own way, but that's highly unlikely. Instead, they will take one of 3 paths.

The first is abortion. The pregnancy never happened and it will never be discussed again. The second is something which was quite popular in my high-school days, rheumatic fever, or some other prolonged illness. The girl is sent away to recover, quietly gives birth and the child is either put up for adoption, or handed over to a married family member who can claim it as her own. In the third case, the girl is sent far away, provided with what she needs and she goes on with her life away from the gossiping neighbors.

I've been lucky. First, my old roommate is from an estrato 4 family. Both her mother and father hold management positions. I've met them both. I've spent many hours discussing my roommate's upbringing and views. I've met her friends, including the one who got pregnant.

During the same time frame I met one of the Colombian elite and her husband. An unfortunate incident gave me a secondhand view of how they deal with scandal.

There's more, but it doesn't matter. You believe that elite in Colombia is solely based upon your opinion of someone's appearance, but the elite know that appearance can easily be changed. Or did you believe all those plastic surgeons are being supported by cheap boob jobs on hookers?

You keep saying these bizarre things and I can't understand why. First you go off about me claiming to be your equal. There's no way I could be your equal. Where could I even find a doctor to perform the lobotomy? Now you're claiming I'm trying to compete with you? For what? I'm certainly not trying to compete on renting apartments for single mothers. I'm not going to compete for overpriced hookers on Seeking. I'm not even interested in building a harem, proving my worth or getting anyone to earn monogamy.

There's no competition that I'm aware of. Perhaps that's another product of your underdeveloped imagination. Besides, I'd feel bad trying to compete with you. It would be like LeBron James taking on a legless dwarf in basketball. Sorry. A fat legless dwarf. Full court.

Yeah, and to clarify that Anthony, it means making me feel good in every phase of my life if I am paying the bills.
    That goes without saying. If you are paying the bills then you should get what you are paying for. But it is amazing that you see this as a relationship. What you describe is a business arrangement. This is quid pro quo. If you stop paying the bills then she stops making you feel good. If she stops making you feel good then maybe you will stop paying the bills, or keep paying the bills while begging her to do things your way again; how you have been known to do.

When a buddy in Thailand was thinking about settling down with his girl he put her through the wringer. For a while he acted to be really sick and had her even literally wiping his ass. After she passed that, he acted to be out of money and she went to get a job to take care of them. Then he knew he had the right girl. Something tells me that if you run out of money, then you run out of girl. Not a relationship at all.

Worthy is what the man thinks of himself not what women think of him. The man has to think he is worthy of a 9 or 10.
    What you think of yourself does not amount to a hill of beans if there is another person involved. You do not choose yourself for them. They have to choose you for them. If what you are saying was the case, then any random chick who thinks she is worthy of you could have you, no matter you thinking she is the most hideous thing on the planet.

What makes you worthy of a 9 or 10?
    Well, one reason is knowing guys like you and JJBee are full of shit. Do people in JJBee's butt crew wear the same T-shirts when they go out?

Elite Colombianas don't post on Seeking for fear that their father or uncle or family friend would see their advertisement. Elite Colombianas have an expense account from the family or a monthly allowance which is sufficient that they don't need to find some fat slob of a gringo with a big mouth and a small brain to spread their legs to pay the rent.

Elite Colombianas don't have many children out of wedlock (it happens but it is uncommon, unlike the poorer classes). They take a trip to Mexico and come back "unencumbered".
    Yes, we know you and JJBee want that to be true except I and other guys know for a fact that elites are on seeking and have been out with them. You and JJbee are fucking delusional in thinking you know everything about every woman on there.

And the delusion changed. Gee, that is a shocker. Now the elite women in Colombia have some babies out of wedlock (they had none before), and they go to some out of special out of wedlock hospital in Mexico? Of course, you have a source to show the location of this special hospital right V?

But the whole idea that you and only you can find a pretty Colombiana is patently absurd.
    And this is why you posted what you did. This is the second time V you have written a post being threatened by the woman I have dated. You know, Elvis, I have dated hot women too, but you just outted yourself.

I never said guys here could not date the elite. You just agreed with JJBee that the guys here cannot date elite women and why would you two say that? Because you two cannot. He does not have the status and you do not have the balls.

And to be clear, I have said that a guy like Miami Boy might do what I have done and you know why? Because unlike you, at least he is trying. He is doing the work, paying his dues and taking the emotional hits that come with climbing the mountain, and other guys are too.

There was a guy on the seeking forum, and he was with a woman who was smoking hot, fucked him, and did not ask for money afterwards. He wanted to know what the guys thought. I told him that in my case I learned when that happened it meant the woman actually wanted me and not my money, and it happened to me more than once. I got why he was confused. When you are in the game so long, you think that is not possible. You think women only like you for your money. Shortly after, he quit posting about his exploits which were incredible.

Of course, there is the other side of the coin which is your dumb ass leader. He dates a girl, says she "meets the criteria" for a GF which is a sure tell she is not one. I was actually helping him out telling him his girl was cute and a sugar baby, but dumb ass thought he was competing with me, knew best and got burned.

So yeah, you two cannot compete with me. All you can do is take pot shots after you fall on your collective asses. You cannot learn anything when you think you know it all already.

Posting Limitations