La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 472 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 406 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoBandit  [View Original Post]
    Are you by ant chance referring to the Canadian that got gunned down in Sabaneta? Because that was no robbery, that was a straight up shoot-first-and-ask-no-questions-later assassination. Sicarios, rumor is that the hit was ordered because he was investing in something that the competition did not like, you do not try to do business in the backyard of the Oficina de Envigado and expect to safely sit in a parked car and not get shot by some kid on the back of a motorcycle.

https://newswep.com/photos-a-canadia...d-in-sabaneta/

https://lfpress.com/news/local-news/...ad-in-colombia#text=David%20 Wayne%20 Brown%2 C%2043%2 C%20 died, according%20 to%20 local%20 media%20 reports.
    No, it's a US black guy that moved +6 months ago in Col, met this girl on the web, started a company and bought an apartment.

I do not know if her name is on the title, but he was in biz with her.

Two guys on a bike shot him, mid day, down his apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by PolloNegro  [View Original Post]
    Should I not call it out for what it is, or should I allow them to have a field day saying slick biased statements about persons of color and someone who can hold his own. I call a spade a spade and you might be surprised at my line of work, I not only know a narcissist when I read his posts, I might just be able to make that title a certified statement, through my line of work and the position I hold. Unless you are a therapist, Doctor, Psychiatrist, how would you know if I was a narcissist? Before you attack the person who appears to be winning the argument, understand the argument, the components of the argument and how all that are involved in the argument arrived at the point that we are now. Don't jump into a fight simply because you fit the title of European looking, older male who has ED, then again, I know that you could not help taking a shot at me, because you feel that I am a easy target, think again. Pollo Negro is out!
    "You are a narcissist who has a personality disorder."

Do you see these quotes "?

I was quoting YOU for YOU have been calling at least two guys "a narcissist who has a personality disorder" in one short day.

Next time why not trying racist homophone fascist?

Dude, you do have a problem indeed, which is the need for attention, and that is because YOU are special and we must acknowledge your rightfulness.

Or is it a crying out loud, calling for help, midlife crisis?

Closing all your posts with "Pollo Negro is out!" Obviously showing little to no self-esteem and a very deep complex of superiority.

"through my line of work and the position I hold. " hahahha you cracked me up! FYI, I don't care a f* about who you think you are.

True, a deluding mytho is always an easy target but that wasn't my point, harassing and calling out members of the forum was what bothered me.

I stop right there, and that is because you are fragile and weak.

I. E. You do not show the intelligence to understand a post.

You can't take the heat when someone calls you a "narcissist" (which actually absolutely no one did) however, your pompous arrogance qualifies you to call members: "narcissists".

Now YOU, keep on telling stories about how important you are to waitresses while flashing your cash, I personally don't value your time.

P.S. I believe that you do know how to cry to the Mod for censure after your next temper tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    I read this in a news article last week and researched it, I also watched the video clip, the article states that this was a Canadian guy and the video showed that he clearly leapt from the top floor of the Holiday Inn which is located in Cucuta.

Sad as I watched the video a few times and he was clearly suicidal and simply walked off the top floor, clear as day. RIP and maybe he now can truly be at peace.

The Tall Man.
    Was there a video of the guy jumping? I only saw the video of the taxi he landed on, he was still on the taxi and they had not yet removed his body, I was thinking that he must have come from the roof just looking at the impact damage that he did.

I greatly apologize

Pardon me sir if I believe that you misread my post but these other. Ahem. Gentleman were making cracks to the effect that their chicas that they pay felt humiliated to be with old guys, that is a very smug attitude and when they get older which they inevitably will and they are still mongering, what will their attitude be then, if you reread my last part of my post I was not referring to all young guys I was referring to the ones who were being smug, for me there is a difference between bragging and being smug, if they were bragging they would only be talking about themselves but when start disrespecting other people that is being smug, and I have yet to see you be disrespectful.

I am one of the people who pays enough attention to know that you even help out the less fortunate that working in El Centro and I have heard of you handing out water to those who have been in the sun all day, I respect a man who can look out for the community of people where he operates. I respect your posts and I know of eyewitnesses and people you have shown the ropes to know that you post the truth and are not a braggart.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding of your post, my bad sir!

. Its not that I never ever paid for pussy when I was young and I have nothing against anyone who is young and does, but when someone gets smug about being young and paying for sex it crosses into the comedy area.
    You make it seem like it is a bad thing to be young and pay for pussy?

So don't make a blanket statement that young men are paying for sex and bragging about it, make a statement saying, young American men have become wise enough to pay for sex in foreign countries and save themselves the hassle of a divorce or a costly breakup. One thing about current, it will take the path of least resistance, why wouldn't I do the same? Good day sir, Pollo Negro is out!
    Pardon me sir if I believe that you misread my post but these other. Ahem. Gentleman were making cracks to the effect that their chicas that they pay felt humiliated to be with old guys, that is a very smug attitude and when they get older which they inevitably will and they are still mongering, what will their attitude be then, if you reread my last part of my post I was not referring to all young guys I was referring to the ones who were being smug, for me there is a difference between bragging and being smug, if they were bragging they would only be talking about themselves but when start disrespecting other people that is being smug, and I have yet to see you be disrespectful.

I am one of the people who pays enough attention to know that you even help out the less fortunate that working in El Centro and I have heard of you handing out water to those who have been in the sun all day, I respect a man who can look out for the community of people where he operates. I respect your posts and I know of eyewitnesses and people you have shown the ropes to know that you post the truth and are not a braggart.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTurtle  [View Original Post]
    I just said "I often hear how chicas talk about gringos viejos,"
    How does this happen? In 20 years of going to Latin America and even living there some years, I have never heard hookers talking about old foreigners, but another monger hears it often. Are you at a hooker bar and overhear the group next to you talking about old foreigners? Are you just laying there fucking and the chick starts off into a rant saying well let me tell you about old foreigners? What is it? There has to be something you are doing or saying that is triggering this from the various people if it happens so often. Seems weird.

I just said "I often hear how chicas talk about gringos viejos," and you respond with unrelated and disjointed matters in a disproportionately looong post.
    No. You said:

Cheers to the desparate rhetoric. I often hear how chicas talk about gringos viejos.
    There was nothing desperate in my original post. I merely restated what I have posted many times in many forms, stop worrying so much about other people's business. You're entitled to think that people beyond a certain age, BMI, or whatever else, shouldn't monger. However, whether or not they do is no business of yours or anyone else.

Continuing on, if you say you "often hear how chicas talk about gringos viejos", how is a discussion about chicas talking about other mongers unrelated?

Did I strike too close to home? Is your particular fetish paying hookers to tell you about their other customers? It's nothing to be ashamed of, I've heard of much worse. I know of at least one monger who would be happy to let you watch him in action, for the price of a couple beers. He might even let you take some video. Just trying to save you some money.

Yep

That I chose to take the road of lesser resistance and flew to Colombia to save money having my teeth fixed or is it that you're mad that I may actually be an MD. If you can't afford to come to Medellin what is your excuse other than trolling.
    Many of a wide range of income brackets take advantage of high quality, low cost dentistry in Central and South America. This especially applies when one wants to vacation there anyway. Having never visited these places it's no surprise that Sade is unaware of this. That's even though he's been "studying" here for a while. Lolol.

Just To Give you Some insight on Young Folk

I have to hand it to you guys, you have managed to brag about being inept when it comes to women and apparently feel smug about it. You are young and you are paying for pussy and you do mind talking about it. You are even a little smug about it, that is hilarious. I think that is just great. I did not start paying for pussy until I was close to 50.
    I salute you on all of these accomplishments. You should also be filthy rich, there is no way that I would have waited until I was 50 to pay for pussy and not be rich. Relationships are very time consuming. In the end, one way or another you will have to pay, whether it be for a room, house, car, or lawyer fees during the divorce. You make it seem like it is a bad thing to be young and pay for pussy? In America, if you get some pussy and someone gets pregnant it could be death sentence if you're not responsible enough to weather that 18 year death sentence. Once again, all men should get vasectomies, use condoms, or deal with it. Guess when I was younger I had to deal with it.

The same way that you can say you are responsible for not having a house full of kids or the ability to wine and dine women up until you were nearly 50 yrs old, I can say just the opposite. I had a house full of children at a young age, but I was responsible and during the 18 yr process of raising my kids, I educated myself and made sure that when the world wind of paying child support was over I would have the ability to generate money like I never did when I was younger. Imagine paying a hefty $2000 USD a month for many years and then boom, its all over. You suddenly have an influx of cash and you can be a fool a start another relationship in a country where most relationship / family laws are in favor of the woman or you can travel the world where you can have the finest of women at a fraction of the cost of seeing them in the US and not have the lurking problem of being sued, divorced or incredibly large child support.

You see some of us have little time for US relationships and would rather travel and compensate women for their time, and some of us are younger than 50. I work in an environment where 90% of my co-workers make a minimum of $350 k a year. I can tell you that 90% of my male co-workers are miserable and trapped in a relationship that would cost them millions to get out of. Why in the world would I want to play ball in the playing field of this kind when the deck is stacked against me? I live 3 hours away from Medellin and can travel to Medellin when I choose, why should I give that up and care that someone who is older than me finds it tacky that we talk about having the ability to pay for sex?

This is where we all must find a common ground and agree to disagree that what works for you, may not work for me. Many men of today are coming to realize, paying for sex in Medellin is far cheaper than paying for a divorce and alimony later. I have never had any problem getting women in the US, what I have had problems with is getting rid of them and not losing anything. Women throw themselves at me here in the US, but I be damned if I take one home and end up having to pay anything to get her out of my place. If I can't wait 3 hours to have sex then I should pay whatever these women in America ask, but because I can wait, I just keep a ticket on standby and when I want to have sex, I just fly into Colombia for a while an enjoy myself and leave when I have had enough fun.

So don't make a blanket statement that young men are paying for sex and bragging about it, make a statement saying, young American men have become wise enough to pay for sex in foreign countries and save themselves the hassle of a divorce or a costly breakup. One thing about current, it will take the path of least resistance, why wouldn't I do the same? Good day sir, Pollo Negro is out!

Creep

I just said "I often hear how chicas talk about gringos viejos," and you respond with unrelated and disjointed matters in a disproportionately looong post.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    If you prefer, we can discuss monger characteristics. Simply name the BMs you've met and label them. Which one had bad teeth? Which one was fat? Which one was, in your opinion, too old to be mongering? Which one had bad breath? Which one had offensive body odor? Pick out any other negative characterizations you want. Then we can discuss why you think those things matter if the mongers are getting what they pay for.

That's the central issue. It doesn't matter what you think about other mongers. It doesn't matter what I think about other mongers. What matters is, are they satisfied with what they are receiving for what they are spending? I am. I've rarely had a session where I've been dissatisfied and more often than not the girls exceed my expectations.

Back to your original response. Perhaps you could use some pointers on sessioning with prostitutes. If they are often talking to you about how they feel about being with old mongers, it appears you have different interests, or you're unable to provide proper guidance to the chicas. Which is it? Are you unable to get the chicas focused on satisfying your needs, or are you, for some reason, more interested in hearing about their other customers?

I'm not judging, but if your more interested in hearing women talk about the sex they've had with other men, there are easier and cheaper ways to satisfy that particular fetish.

If you have no interest in that area, perhaps you need to take a look at yourself. I never have a problem with chicas coming over and talking about other mongers. They want to talk about me, about where I've been, or what I think of their country. They talk about music and food, the things they like. Occasionally they will ask if I could refer them to any friends, or offer to introduce me to some of their friends.

Are you Upset

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    TM I typically like your posts, but this one is a bit off, pn and wise and honest words in the same sentence just don't add up.

He told me he owns "a few medical clinics in USA, MDE and Puerto Rico and that he is an MD, and also that he was in MDE to fix his mouth.

Because all his teeth had rotten and he needed to get them replaced? Well that is one weird ass "backstory".

I think its more likely he has graduated some 3rd rate bullshit preschool than some 3rd world medical school, at least judging by.

The content of his postings.

Be well and stay safe!!

Post-script.

Be careful if you lie with dogs you might get fleas / and you know.

That "guilt by association" issue.
    That I chose to take the road of lesser resistance and flew to Colombia to save money having my teeth fixed or is it that you're mad that I may actually be an MD. If you can't afford to come to Medellin what is your excuse other than trolling. A fool an his money shall soon part, and I plan on holding on to mine as long as I can. Just because you are slick with your verbs and nouns, those words will not put a penny in your pocket, but your slick verb using European older keyboard typing narcissistic self already knew that! Pollo Negro is out!

Cheers to the desparate rhetoric. I often hear how chicas talk about gringos viejos.
    This is not the best picture of her Silver Turtle, but this girl is from Mexico City. She is 27 years old, 5 feet 8 inches, 120 lbs, and she is a lawyer, was an internationally ranked swimmer, horny as fuck in bed, and a great lover. She was striking, very intimidating looks wise and is one of the three or four best looking women I have been with. Do you know how I got this woman? I did not put up with her shit. Instead of slobbering all over her, when she did not show up and texted me an excuse, I ragged on her. I told her my time was more important to me than money and to quit wasting it. She shows up 3 hours late, and she looks stunning. I actually have a date then with the woman I called my super model, and she looked better than my super model. She actually ragged on what my super model was wearing later. I want to fuck her right then and there, but I had to go see the girl who was on time. We meet the next night and have epic sex.

One month later, we are at a hotel, and she goes down to drink. I am tired and do not go. She then comes back upstairs and starts screaming at me, "You left me there all alone. "

I talk to a female friend who used to work with the mentally ill, and I tell my friend about my gal, and she says, "Elvis, I think she is borderline. " I get pissed at her and tell her I am going to ruin her next relationship with a guy to get her back because as soon as she says it, I know that she is right. That *****, and I love her of course, always is about the women I have seen. Thing is my lawyer has not totally shown her true colors yet. There may be more fun to be had, but I throw in the towel. It is not worth it.

You are going to have to google borderline right ST? So my lawyer gal starts bugging me, saying I do not call or text her enough, and finally say "Look, I really enjoyed our time together but I am seeing someone else, and I cannot see you anymore."

THEN she texts me and says, "You are fat, and the only reason any girl wants to fuck you is money."

When you say, I hear the women talking, what I would ask is when and why are they talking. Because never in a million years would you think a guy like me would dump a woman like her, but that is what happened.

My guess is about 50% of the hottest women have bipolar disorder, borderline, and / or narcissism. Toss in ADHD, and I will have a relationship with a woman with ADHD unlike the other disorders, and you are up to around 90% in my experience.

All these disorders have issues with self-esteem and a higher than average amount of suicide. So when you say girls are talking shit, you have to understand with most of these conditions the people talk the most shit when they have been rejected.

As for why I dumped the girl, the last borderline I dated felt rejected, threw herself out of my car on the highway, and I had to drag back in my car while she was punching me. After that, I swore off borderlines.

As for getting these women and having game, it may surprise you that these women actually care more about my ability to talk them off the ledge than your looks.

The only line left for you is, "Well, the women I see are not crazy like yours. " If that is the case, then you are seeing women that are a lot uglier than I am.

If you care what someone crazy thinks about you, what does that say about you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alejandra-houston.jpg‎  

I'll bow out, yours is the only post from a User

I have to hand it to you guys.
    I'll bow out, yours is the only post on this thread from a User who has not been on my Ignore List for a long time already. Don't know, don't care what they have to say. Once in a while it bleeds over when someone else responds and includes a post from someone on my Ignore List and I might take a glance. The Ignore List is a great feature of this sight. Feel free to return the favor and add me to your Ignore List, it's not like we're sending Christmas cards to each other, jajajaja. They call it Stupid Shit for a reason.

What an envious situation. You must be attractive and popular in your home country as well. Congratulations.

I have to hand it to you guys, you have managed to brag about being inept when it comes to women and apparently feel smug about it. You are young and you are paying for pussy and you do mind talking about it. You are even a little smug about it, that is hilarious. I think that is just great. I did not start paying for pussy until I was close to 50. Because before then its free if you have any social skills.

Up into my 40s I made trips to Mexico, Colombia, and Panama. I even had an ongoing online encounter with a gorgeous woman in Caracas Venezuela but that was around the time that Chavez came to power and nationalized oil and I did not think it smart to travel there. Originally Latin Amer Cupid was all there was for Latin countries but yahoo dating and even match dot com reached into Mexico and I had some great trips to Mexico, on my best trip I had a "successful" date ever night counting two chicas I saw twice but I also had a chica that came by my hotel everyday after our initial date on her lunch break to fool around,

The fact is a lot of these women are single in a conservative country where they do not like having a casual encounter with men they know or meet because it makes them feel or look cheap, but they still like sex, so I would convince them that I was a romantic type and make them feel not cheap and that gave them an excuse to give into their impulse. And sex with them was the best, because if the chica is into you than of course the sex has passion and therefor better.

Changing the subject of the characteristics of mongers to another subject, and pretend that the latter has been the core issue in discussion. I don't blame, what else could you do?
    If you prefer, we can discuss monger characteristics. Simply name the BMs you've met and label them. Which one had bad teeth? Which one was fat? Which one was, in your opinion, too old to be mongering? Which one had bad breath? Which one had offensive body odor? Pick out any other negative characterizations you want. Then we can discuss why you think those things matter if the mongers are getting what they pay for.

That's the central issue. It doesn't matter what you think about other mongers. It doesn't matter what I think about other mongers. What matters is, are they satisfied with what they are receiving for what they are spending? I am. I've rarely had a session where I've been dissatisfied and more often than not the girls exceed my expectations.

Back to your original response. Perhaps you could use some pointers on sessioning with prostitutes. If they are often talking to you about how they feel about being with old mongers, it appears you have different interests, or you're unable to provide proper guidance to the chicas. Which is it? Are you unable to get the chicas focused on satisfying your needs, or are you, for some reason, more interested in hearing about their other customers?

I'm not judging, but if your more interested in hearing women talk about the sex they've had with other men, there are easier and cheaper ways to satisfy that particular fetish.

If you have no interest in that area, perhaps you need to take a look at yourself. I never have a problem with chicas coming over and talking about other mongers. They want to talk about me, about where I've been, or what I think of their country. They talk about music and food, the things they like. Occasionally they will ask if I could refer them to any friends, or offer to introduce me to some of their friends.

Posting Limitations