La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 472 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Well okay

So JJBee living out his life typing out War and Peace on Stupid Shit. I don't even need to read the drawn out posts, which I haven't. What we see though is a life lost, desperately grasping for some kind of validation on a thread formed to segregate disruptions or anything else that deters us from the forum's purpose. JJBee, die in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Technically, he bought the moto for his girlfriend. He did not pay for sex with her. It's like Mr E has mentioned that he recently found out his girlfriend actually is a hooker after he posted their WhatsApp conversation. I don't know what part makes that stupid?
    She wasn't his girlfriend in reality, is the point. She was just one of many hookers he was fucking. Remember how he kept re-numbering his chicas? The only way buying a hooker a moto makes any sense is if you are going to be seeing her for a heck of a long time and want to take away one potential excuse for being maddenlying late all the fucking time..

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Uh, wrong. I tell the truth about my life, and you cannot handle it. I am not the one refusing to use the 1 to 10 scale objectively, telling guys they cannot date the elite, always making bets with everyone.
    You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your ass and gave birth to an elephant. Besides, I have no trouble handling your life, because I really don't care. Your desperate claims are nothing more than the wailing of a toddler because he's not getting any attention from mommy.

Always making bets? When someone says, and I'm paraphrasing, "80,000 US deaths from Covid? I'll take the under on that every time", of course I'll make the bet. When someone says "I bet you can't do this" and it's something I've already done, again I'll take the bet. What am I supposed to do? It's not my fault people are too stupid to realize they're offering bets and too weak and pathetic to stand behind their claims. Although I'll give partial credit to Mami'sBoy. He did agree to bet a meaningless sum, although I'm almost certain he'll pull an Elvis and move the goalposts when it's time to pay.

A 1-10 scale isn't objective. It can't be used objectively. Your main complaint is that people aren't doing something that can't be done. You've certainly never used it objectively.

But you can fix that. I'll even simplify it for you and only ask you to quantify 10 factors which go into determining a woman's sexual attractiveness to men. Assign your 10 value to the measurement of each.

1. Height -how tall is a 10? How much does 1 inch in height change the 1-10 rating?

2. Weight. How much does a 10 weigh? How does the rating vary for heavier vs lighter?

3. Skin color. What shade of skin does a 10 have?

4. Hair color. Is a 10 a blonde, brunette, redhead, multi-colored?

5. Hair length. What length of hair earns a 10 rating?

6-8. Measurements. Chest, waist and hips. What number gets a 10 rating for each?

9. Breast size. Not to be confused with chest measurement. Which bra cup size earns a 10 rating?

10. Age. How old is a 10?

Once you've assigned a numeric value to each objective measurement, for every possible value above 1, you can objectively measure a woman, average her scores and, even though it's still subjective, at least there's a basis for comparison. I'll give a simple example:

Height - 10 is 4'11" to 5'1". Drops by 1 per inch under 4'11" to 4'6", then drops by 2 per inch. Drops by 0. 25 per inch above 5'1" to 5'8", then by 0. 5 per inch. So at 5' a girl is a 10 in height, but at 5'11" she would be 6. 75.

Did the light just come on? You're thinking "no way is someone 5' tall a 10. " Right? If I gave you a definitive scale for all 10, you'd almost certainly disagree with every one. And that's grossly oversimplified. To fully quantify beauty requires some really hairy calculus, because physical beauty deals with various ratios, which don't change linearly.

And even if someone came up with such a scale, nobody would agree with it. Why? Because "beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ".

I am telling guys they can date the elites and 10's, and you are saying they cannot. With your crew, everything is we can get better for cheaper than you, and I am telling everyone that you all are full of shit.
    No. I've been telling guys they are almost all getting girls from the same pool. And most of them aren't "dating. " They're fucking. Sometimes they fuck the same girl for several days, sometimes they fuck several girls every day. Some are paying 50 k, others pay 500 k, but chances are, the 500 k girls live in the same type of situation as the 50 k girls.

When CFI's (Clueless Fucking Idiots) start trying to rationalize that their girl is "elite", show me on the map where she lives. She might be prettier, have better clothes and know how to speak English, but her chassis rolled out of the same factory as the girls on the street in El Centro.

Hell, you had a girl from estrato 4 so my girl had to be lower. Of course, she was from estrato 6 and as I said, I did not care, but you sure as hell did. So you lost 6 to 4 with your rules. LOL.
    If you didn't care, why do you keep bringing it up? Why did you demonstrate that you know nothing about the estrato system? Again, show me on the map where your old lady grew up. Show me on the map where she lived before you started paying her.

I'll repeat it again because you're a CFI. The estrato system is really nothing more than a generalized property tax assessment map. It's similar to the way property taxes are assessed in the US. A nice house in a bad neighborhood pays lower taxes than the same house in a better neighborhood. It's an objective map developed by the government for distribution of services, allocation of resources and taxation. There are no estrato 4 or 6 people. It's lines on a map.

I didn't lose anything. First, you had no clue about estratos, until I explained it. Second your old lady (I refuse to call a Colombian old enough to be a grandmother "girl") wasn't from estrato 6, wasn't from a wealthy family until after I pointed out the estrato system. And finally, it's not a competition. I'm fucking who I want, when I want and where I want. You're babbling about marrying retirement age hookers and raising their kids. Completely different game.

And your butt buddy Viliany makes this comment about how the elites go to college, and if she was elite, she would have had to meet in college, and she and her baby's father did not meet there. Well, they did meet in university. I am laughing at how I could have corrected him but what then? The university was not elite? Her major would not have been elite? The question then became: why is your crew so invested in putting her down? And the answer is you all cannot handle someone doing better than you.
    Pretty sure you completely missed his point, but what else is new. Socially "elite" families tend towards conservative values. Slutty daughters getting knocked up violates those values and hurts family reputation. While it's no big deal for the lower classes, it's rare amongst the "elite. ".

I am out of the game man. This was not winning an argument. It was identifying to everyone the fucking losers with the inferiority complexes who do not want other board members here to do well. It was payback for your all fucking harassment and now everyone knows who the jealous asshole losers really are.
    Inferiority complexes? Who on ISG says things like "nobody can do what I've done?" That's just 1 of 100 times or more where you've claimed ridiculous shit trying to make yourself look better. Then you claim everyone wants what you have, when almost everyone else is laughing at what you have. That's why everyone else is here, because they have no interest in waking up to a worn out old piece of ass and have to pay to raise her kids. Almost everyone else would rather fuck something young and sweet and then send her away.

Don't want other board members to do well? That's mainly what I do. I answer questions, offer advice and help others do well when they visit Medellin. I don't waste their time with meaningless bullshit about how wonderful and perfect some old hooker is. I tell them what they need to know.

Now we're all losers? There's nothing to be jealous of. There's nothing about your situation that anyone wants. But losers? In what? Practically everyone else on ISG just wants to find girls to fuck. They aren't looking for "The Idiot's Guide to Marrying Old Colombian Hookers with Kids. " If they were, you'd have a best seller.

In the ISG game winning is easy.

1. Travel internationally.

2. Fuck.

3. Repeat as necessary.

4. Don't get stuck with 1 old hooker.

Hmmm. Looks like everyone but you has a perfect score.

And let me tell you from a popularity contest with Covid, you won, but that is not the game I was playing. My game was challenging everyone else to gain knowledge. Was Covid another scare like AIDS and condoms from the government, or was it real? I argued to see what I missed. Well, there were more risks than AIDS for sure but once I had the appropriate risk: benefit scale, I played Covid to my advantage and had the time of my life. And without Covid, I never would have met the woman who is the envy of every friend I have. So you won the argument on a hooker forum, and I got a 10. Feel better now, Mr. Winner?
    You've never gained knowledge. How can you challenge others to do what you've never attempted?

Ah yes. This is an example of that knowledge? Over 10,000 people die from AIDS in the US each year and more than 50 k are newly infected with HIV. Protection against HIV infection is a common topic on ISG. While risk of transmission is very low for heterosexual men, there's no denying the severity of AIDS. Fortunately, there are now drugs to control the HIV infection. It certainly wasn't a government scare. Since the government refused to acknowledge the existence of AIDS for several years.

And Covid. Your stance on Covid changed quicker than the diapers in a maternity ward and had the exact same content. You flip-flopped every day on everything. And every single time you were shown to be full of shit. I'll just toss a number out. Now remember, you firmly stated that US Covid deaths would never exceed 80,000. 1. 12 million. Just in the US.

Which brings us back to the old woman who is the envy of every friend you have.

1. If they're your friend, their judgment is already horrible. After all, you're the guy who proclaimed what a great friend Paulie was. Yet, when I detailed just how good of a friend Paulie was, even though he's been on ISG longer, not 1 single person, not even you, came to his defense. Even Paulie stayed off ISG for a month after that.

2. You appear to only have 1 or 2 friends and if they're anything like you, they would be envious of almost any woman with a pulse.

There's no argument to win. You're arguing that everyone wants to marry worn out old hookers with kids and everyone else is saying "ewwww. " You're arguing that nobody else will use a subjective scale objectively and everyone else is saying "how the fuck do you do that. " You're arguing that you're the best at everything and everyone else is jealous and has an inferiority complex, while everyone else is laughing at you being a textbook example of an inferiority complex.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Joker pup the lies. I have invited you several times to meet me, you never show up.
    Just can't stop lying can you? You've never invited me to Tijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Technically, he bought the moto for his girlfriend. He did not pay for sex with her. I don't know what part makes that stupid?
    Because people are using the same word to mean different things. Was it his girlfriend in a traditional sense? From his reports it seems it wasn't. It seemed like a hooker he was seeing on a regular basis that spent a lot of time with him and they would do drugs, pick up other chicks, etc. Shit does happens, but I would say one would be hard pressed or the luckiest guy in the world to just waltz into town and soon meet a traditional girlfriend that will go along with all the shenanigans. It did not sound like a chick that had a regular job and he would wait until she got off work and go on family outings together. I could be wrong. It was hard to get through the majority of those reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    .... I've known mongers to buy cars for hookers (or motos ja ja Osteo) and that is also observably stupid.
    Technically, he bought the moto for his girlfriend. He did not pay for sex with her. It's like Mr E has mentioned that he recently found out his girlfriend actually is a hooker after he posted their WhatsApp conversation. I don't know what part makes that stupid?

And if you are not going to buy women drinks, you certainly are not going to get the most sought after women.
    Since we are here on this section of the forum, I will ask a Q that we have discussed before. Elvis, why would someone want to "get the most sought after women"?

I mean, for example. I never listen to the most sought after music. I like my own choices. I don't buy a car based on which model is most popular either. Why would I seek the most sought after women? I am curious why someone would want to do that. Knowing Mr E just a little, I know he DOES (at least occassionally) buy drinks for girls, but I am almost 100% certain he would not be seeking "the most sought after women".

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    So you can neither read nor scroll. You have to be trolling because nobody could really be this stupid. Well since you consider it a privilege to spend your money on someone maybe you are not just trolling.
    Uh no, Huacho got caught trying to change the word expense to investment and you are the one who is stupid for buying into it. An expense is never a privilege but an investment could be.

But I did not give a shit about the semantics. What is pretty obvious to me and I think everyone here is you two losers are opposed to even buying a woman a drink. Like Huacho, Mr. E, you can try to back out of it, but you are not going to convince anyone. And if you are not going to buy women drinks, you certainly are not going to get the most sought after women.

Wow! When you get something wrong, you don't mess around with just minor misunderstanding. You don't even go off on a tangent, which at least briefly touches the subject,. You warp yourself straight to another dimension (actually another set of dimensions, but that's a physics thing and like basic English, beyond your ability to comprehend).

Wow, you really do not understand women. Here is what happened. For some stupid reason you put on this air of being a legit man and provider. She thinks you are going to be loyal and see only her, and she shows you that she can be a frugal partner. When she realizes that she is "nothing special" and you are a just a john paying to get laid, she does what most women do and inflates the value of her pussy to suck you dry.
    What? Where in fuck did you get that? Example #1 was a girl I fucked and paid several times. I also gave her the thumbs up for a few other BMs, who also fucked and paid her. One night I felt like catching a movie, probably after 4 or 5 fucks with her. In fact, I had fucked her that afternoon. A few hours later, when the urge to see a movie hit, I asked if she wanted to go with me and offered dinner, because I planned on eating before the movie. I never put on any air of being a provider, nor suggested that I was looking for a girlfriend, wife or anything else. Because we were in the mall and had time to kill, I asked if she wanted anything and tried to head into a store, maybe Falabella? She said she didn't want anything and didn't want to go in any of the stores. I don't know why you think that she thought I was going to be loyal. She had more than once seen me taking other women, including a girl she brought out to me.

When she started asking for money was almost 2 years after the last time I had seen her. I guess it just took her awhile to figure it out, right?

Example #2 I never had sex with solo. It was always 3 somes with her. She also cleaned the apartment 3 or 4 times, along with her mother. She had a boyfriend and I never suggested I was going to replace him. I just enjoy 3 somes with truly bisexual women. Mayorista is walking distance from the apartment, and I walked there often. 1 day I took her with me. The rest followed. Once again, the requests for money came long after I'd been back in the US.

So, completely wrong on that one. Let's see what alternate universe your next one takes us to.

The first meet with any woman should not be dinner and a movie but a drink where you assess what kind of woman she will be: wife material, girl friend, sugar baby, or hooker. You should never give the hooker anything outside of cash when you are done. With a sugar baby, the gifts should be only what benefits you, and yes, I violated that rule and was wrong in doing so.
    First off, dinner and a movie wasn't the first meet. The first meet was probably after I had seen her several times in the bar where I hung out. Almost all the customers were gringos and girls frequently went in looking for customers. She spent a few hours each time giving me the eye, but I wasn't interested, not my type. One night another gringo was complaining he couldn't find a girl, so I pointed her out. He gave her a pretty good review, so I decided to give her a try. Do I get points because I probably bought her a drink before we went to fuck? Anyway, as I mentioned, incredible BJ skills and sexual compatibility convinced me to see her several times. Mostly because she was right there in the bar.

As you might have figured out, I already knew she was a hooker and had no need to assess anything. Certainly I'm not stupid enough to meet someone once and decide on anything other than "are we going to fuck?

As expected, even Captain Kirk never went to where you boldly and blindly went.

LOL. She bought her own damned Iphone, and in part because she did not want a new one and in part to show she was a good partner, she refused an upgrade.
    Uh-huh. As someone else mentioned, you do have a thing about moving the goalposts and a thing about making it up as you go along. The question isn't what she did, or what you claimed she did. The question was, to take her tired old ass to the Claro store, tell her you're going to buy her a phone and to give her 2 and only 2 choices.

She already passed the test. For the first six months, she asked for nothing. After that, her Covid pay was done, and she had a job in a city in a very rural area. She did not ask, "Hey can you pay my salary so we can be together?" She said that she was sad because she had to take the job and would not see me much.
    That wasn't the original story, but we already covered how facts aren't really a consideration when you're being creative.

And what is this "wouldn't let me buy her anything?" Oh, you mean women let you buy them a drink? Or not let you buy them a new Iphone? Or let you pay for their rent? So here you go again and shoot yourself in the ass. I thought all women were greedy pigs out to suck men dry. Maybe you can twist yourself into a knot explaining that one like Huacho did.
    Forget Captain Kirk. Even Timothy Leary never took a trip so far from reality. It's going to be a real simple knot, like the one on your head, which caused the concussion, which seems to be muddling your thinking. We were in a mall. We were standing outside a store. I asked if she wanted to go in the store. I said I would buy her something. She said she didn't want anything. She then said she didn't want to go in the store. What part of that was confusing?

I don't know if she would have let me pay her rent or buy her an iPhone, because I never offered. That seems like an irrational leap. "Hey, since we're waiting to see a movie, why don't I pay your rent, buy you a new phone and pay for your family to move to Peru? Or maybe just some popcorn?

Obviously this will confuse you, but I don't do that, except for the popcorn. If I'm meeting with a hooker, I might buy drinks, or dinner. I might take her to a movie or to Parque Arvi. Afterwards we fuck and I pay her. If she's a hooker I've seen a few times, I might give a little, inexpensive gift. I don't meet a hooker and then suggest that I pay her rent or relocate her family.

If I'm looking for a wife, or a girlfriend I'm not searching for her on a hooker website. If she's on a hooker website, either she's a hooker, or she's incredibly stupid and doesn't realize she's on a hooker website. I have high standards. Hookers and incredibly stupid women don't make the cut. And Seeking, formerly Seeking Arrangement, has always been a hooker website. The only difference between someone "Seeking an Arrangement" and a hooker, is that one is on salary and the other works hourly.

I will try for you. I never said I did not never have a woman let me not buy nothing. Hope that clears things up.
    Since nothing like that was mentioned, there's nothing to clear up, at least on my end. Clearing up anything for you would take a the-9 Caterpillar and a lot of explosives.

And you all act like the traditional roles do not exist. A suitor is a guy trying to get a woman to marry him, and the more desired the woman, the more suitors there are. A man is vying with other men to take on the role of provider from the father (or in my case from the woman herself). And the winning suitor "gets to" care for the woman in exchange for sex, companionship, child rearing ETC. When did this totally stop?
    Spoken like a man who thinks he has to be worthy of a woman. Who the fuck goes on a hooker website and tries to get a woman to marry him? Who is so desperate he will compete with other men to marry a hooker, let alone marry one and raise her kids?

Traditional roles require you to impress a woman's father. Because traditional roles require that the father chooses husbands for his daughters. The daughter has no say in the matter. Or are you just making these traditions up as you go along? The winning suitor gets to pay the father the price he has set for the daughter. In no situation does the choice lie with the daughter.

Of course, those traditional roles no longer hold in much of the world and you obviously don't believe in them. Otherwise, you would have immediately insisted that she quit her job. Because the traditional mother's place is in the home, keeping the house, raising the children and remaining shielded from temptation. Not to mention, you would have rejected her outright, because it's her father's role to support her until a suitor has paid for her pussy.

As for the elite part, I only brought that up because what I saw were the only Colombian women worthy of commitment were in those in white collar jobs or studying to be, and others found the same thing.
    Worthy of commitment? But traditional roles do not require the man to commit sexually to 1 woman. In fact, depending on how traditional you want to go, a man is expected to seek other outlets for his lustful desires as sex with his wife is for procreation. Other women are for recreation. Of course you're forgetting that traditional roles require that a woman seeking a traditional husband doesn't work and only studies subjects helpful to providing comfort to her husband.

Let's forget for a moment that you directly contradicted yourself with traditional roles and white collar jobs. A woman with a white collar job is not the best choice for commitment, stereotypically. Certainly not for someone hung up on traditional roles. First, she has no need for you. She can pay her own way. Second it puts her out where every other guy can compete for her affection. Finally, when she decides she's done with you, she's in a better position to acquire more of your shit. That blue collar girl knows she can't get a better situation and she is thrilled to give up her job and live the good life.

Your choice is between a woman you have to fight to keep and a woman who will fight to keep you.

Unlike in centuries past, I did not inquire about family wealth. Only when I mentioned that previously I had family members hit me up for stuff that I learned of her family's wealth and why that would not happen. Tt was just bits and pieces. This aunt owns so many houses. Grandfather has a business that employs a lot of people ETC. I still do not know the extent of their wealth nor do I care.
    Again, Uh-huh. Isn't it amazing how her family history develops as if by magic? At least try to make it believable. Why would you bring that up to begin with? Unless of course one of her family members had hit you up for something. Besides, if her family is swimming in wealth, it would have been immediately obvious. Just a few minutes of conversation would have told you her family's social standing.

Even assuming you are clueless enough to bring the subject up (which you obviously are) why mention an aunt and a grandfather and skip the parents? Is she an only child? Does she only have 1 aunt? If her parents are dead, then she already has the wealth. Besides, owning "so many" houses in Colombia doesn't require much wealth. 1 house is "so many. " Neither does running a business with a lot of employees (6 is a lot for some businesses, for others it's10,000). Although, I'm impressed. Her grandfather almost has to be in his 70's and 80 isn't unreasonable. That's amazing he hasn't passed the business down. But it's a whole family full of unbelievable things.

When you said guys here were not dating the elite, JJBee, Don Carlos and I already were, and I am sure Miami Boy has or will be. DC even told you that a few hundred bucks did not mean much to the women he was seeing. And that $500 a month you dummies think is so important could have been provided then by my gal herself or obviously by her family. She chose to not "let herself" (there is that let world again) be dependent on her family and she "let herself" be dependent on me.
    Yes, of course. Although, just like your 1-10 scale, elite is simply your hyperbole hard at work. I perfectly understand women who don't consider a few hundred bucks as a lot of money. Why would a woman with significant wealth in her grasp, already being supported at a level beyond her dreams, turn away for pocket change?

The problem is that you have always defined every woman who you paid to fuck (sorry. I meant that you won over from her hoards of suitors) as "elite. " When you chose to post pictures of those "elite" girls they were just typical girls which you can find easier than peanut butter in Colombia. For all anyone knows "your woman" makes Aphrodite jealous, is a Nobel Laureate, owns a controlling interest in Apple and can suck a basketball through 50 feet of IV tubing. Or she's just a typical 34 year old Colombian mother. Nobody but you knows and you've shown that your descriptions can't be trusted.

So how do I know you are seeing fat and ugly women? Because you losers are not stepping up in the suitor game.

Lebron, all you and your crew are showing me is that you do not have the balls, money, and game to step up and try to get a 10 and are content to say "Our 5's are as good as your 10's. " If you cannot get off your ass and go for the best, then shut up and be happy with what you have instead of continuing to make asses of yourselves.
    In the suitor game? You should have put that first. It would have saved all that writing. Although it is amusing seeing how badly you can misunderstand simple sentences.

Nobody else is playing "the suitor game. " Nobody else wants to play the suitor game. Even if anyone did want to play the suitor game, they would be crazy to play it in a third world country.

What everyone else is doing is fucking. Some are fucking a few girls, some are fucking many. Some are just fucking 1. And everyone is fucking the girls who appeal to them. Everyone is looking for different qualities. Everyone has different opinions on everything about the whole selection and fucking process. If you ever learned to comprehend what you read, that would be blatantly obvious.

Nobody is looking for a woman to marry and certainly not a woman who is, at best, just beginning the downward spiral into mediocrity. Nobody is looking for a chance to raise someone else's kid.

Balls, money and game? What in the fuck are you babbling about?

Balls? It takes balls to say "if you will fuck me I'll support your worn out ass?" Although it does take some balls to say "your teenage daughter is at the top of my fuckable scale and I'm going to pimp her out in a few years. " However, I doubt if you've told her that yet. A lot of "you can't tell anyone" going on there?

Money? Why throw thousands into a $20 hole? Besides, money is what you use if you don't have:

Game. You have no clue what game is. If you did you wouldn't be putting girls in apartments, moving families, supporting kids and spending all kinds of money trying to prove you're worthy of a woman. Correction, more worthy than everyone else she's fucking.

Besides, I already cleared all that up. Using your scale every woman I'm fucking is automatically a 10, while my "crew" are all fucking 9's. I just don't see any reason to bother with marrying an old one and raising her kid. That's like looking for the stale, moldy bread and buying 1 slice for the price of 30 loaves.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I just wish he'd stop insisting that everyone wants what he has and that nobody else can get it (unless they agree with him and tell everyone how wonderful he is).
    Uh, wrong. I tell the truth about my life, and you cannot handle it. I am not the one refusing to use the 1 to 10 scale objectively, telling guys they cannot date the elite, always making bets with everyone.

I am telling guys they can date the elites and 10's, and you are saying they cannot. With your crew, everything is we can get better for cheaper than you, and I am telling everyone that you all are full of shit.

Hell, you had a girl from estrato 4 so my girl had to be lower. Of course, she was from estrato 6 and as I said, I did not care, but you sure as hell did. So you lost 6 to 4 with your rules. LOL.

And your butt buddy Viliany makes this comment about how the elites go to college, and if she was elite, she would have had to meet in college, and she and her baby's father did not meet there. Well, they did meet in university. I am laughing at how I could have corrected him but what then? The university was not elite? Her major would not have been elite? The question then became: why is your crew so invested in putting her down? And the answer is you all cannot handle someone doing better than you.

I am out of the game man. This was not winning an argument. It was identifying to everyone the fucking losers with the inferiority complexes who do not want other board members here to do well. It was payback for your all fucking harassment and now everyone knows who the jealous asshole losers really are.

And let me tell you from a popularity contest with Covid, you won, but that is not the game I was playing. My game was challenging everyone else to gain knowledge. Was Covid another scare like AIDS and condoms from the government, or was it real? I argued to see what I missed. Well, there were more risks than AIDS for sure but once I had the appropriate risk: benefit scale, I played Covid to my advantage and had the time of my life. And without Covid, I never would have met the woman who is the envy of every friend I have. So you won the argument on a hooker forum, and I got a 10. Feel better now, Mr. Winner?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMexicanas  [View Original Post]
    Aren't you the guy who goes on every ISG thread unrelated to Colombia and whenever Colombia is mentioned, you utterly trash it and tell people not to ever go there? You're also the same guy who posted he'd been to Tijuana 30 times during the first year of the pandemic even though your post history clearly debunks that. I will give you credit that when you lie, you go for the gusto. Finally, I revert back to your lie about living in Ukraine twice in one post and three times in another post. Which is it? The problem with lies is you have to keep them straight.
    Joker pup the lies. I have invited you several times to meet me, you never show up. Yes, Colombia sucks, but I have actually been to MDE, unlike you.

Didn't you say it was stupid to buy a drink? So have you done it or not? And if you did and it is stupid and you did it, why did you do it?.
    So you can neither read nor scroll. You have to be trolling because nobody could really be this stupid. Well since you consider it a privilege to spend your money on someone maybe you are not just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    It's not a 'privilege' to buy anybody a drink. It might be a kindness, it might be an investment, it might just be your shout, but anyone who thinks it is a 'privilege' to buy any person of any gender of any level of attractiveness a drink is observably stupid. I've known mongers to buy cars for hookers (or motos ja ja Osteo) and that is also observably stupid.

Wait a second

LovMudd. , maybe you could take a trip to Colombia
    Aren't you the guy who goes on every ISG thread unrelated to Colombia and whenever Colombia is mentioned, you utterly trash it and tell people not to ever go there? You're also the same guy who posted he'd been to Tijuana 30 times during the first year of the pandemic even though your post history clearly debunks that. I will give you credit that when you lie, you go for the gusto. Finally, I revert back to your lie about living in Ukraine twice in one post and three times in another post. Which is it? The problem with lies is you have to keep them straight.

I do think you would fit in perfectly with the other clowns on this this page, jealous, angry and hate others having fun. Elvis is not perfect, but he gives some good advice. I can careless how much he gives her, I am sure it is more then let's on, but how cares. You guys could learn a few things from Elvis.

There is nothing wrong with women that have kids and probably most of the women you are banging have kids. Try and be nice.
    I'll try to avoid being a hater for a moment. Who on here hates other people having fun? Of all the people here, with the exception of a few trolls, I don't think anyone comes across as hating others having fun. Also, I'm going to be presumptuous and state that nobody is jealous of Elvis.

If Elvis stuck with giving good advice, there wouldn't be any issues with him. However, most of his posts, even those which might contain good advice have 1 of 2 things. Either there is a claim, not just of superiority, but of supremacy, or there's an insistence of someone else's inferiority. Frankly, nobody really cares whether his girl makes Miss Universe look like a 3, or if she makes Whoopi Goldberg look like a 10. It's all of the "nobody can get as good as I can" and "you can only get fat and ugly girls" foolishness that makes him an easy target.

What is it we can learn from Elvis? I'm sure everyone here knows how to find women and how to fuck them. I'm also certain they're able to find women who fit all their basic requirements. With regards to ISG, isn't that what matters?

Each one has different objectives. Learning about marrying a woman and moving her family to the US doesn't help someone who has no desire to get married. Learning how to have a Sugar baby won't help those who just want one and done. Learning how to spend $100 per month to find girls who expect $100+ per date is of no benefit to a guy who fucks 40 women a month and spends $200 doing it.

You're right. There's nothing wrong with banging girls with kids, or with banging 34 year old women with kids. What's wrong is repeatedly making the claims that hooking up with a 34 year old woman, with a kid, in Colombia, is a feat which nobody else could ever achieve. Literally it only takes 3 steps.

1. Say Hello.

2. Ask her age.

3. If she is 34, ask if she has kids.

The only obstacle is that she might be married or have an average or better boyfriend. If she doesn't, at worst getting a date is a 50-50 proposition.

It's simple. At that age, her chances of finding a dependable partner who is able to support her and who will be loyal are slim and on a starvation diet. It doesn't matter what she looks like, because in Colombia there's always someone young, pretty and willing, with a lot less drama. An opportunity for a good meal, in a nice restaurant, with a man who can afford to travel internationally? It's not exactly a hard sell. Add in that he's looking for sex and might be generous and panties are dropping.

I've been stressing the age, 34, for a reason. For most women that's right in the range when they start to go downhill. Even with great effort the body starts to give in to the years, but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that's when the hormones start getting payback. Mid 30's women are a blast to fuck, perhaps that's the best age for the best sex. However, it's at the beginning of the worst age range to play house, in my experience.

Now, with all of that, it doesn't matter. If it's what Elvis wants, if he's enjoying himself, that's fabulous. I sincerely wish him the absolute best with it. I just wish he'd stop insisting that everyone wants what he has and that nobody else can get it (unless they agree with him and tell everyone how wonderful he is).

Back in 2017 I took a pretty typical Bello girl on a date. Nothing special, just dinner and a movie. And other than her blowjob skills, which were off the charts, there was nothing special about her. I tried to take her in a couple of stores to buy her something, a shirt or dress, again nothing special. She refused and wouldn't let me but her anything. BTW, I eventually had to block both girls. While they weren't interested in gifts of clothing, they had no problems with asking for cash.
    Wow, you really do not understand women. Here is what happened. For some stupid reason you put on this air of being a legit man and provider. She thinks you are going to be loyal and see only her, and she shows you that she can be a frugal partner. When she realizes that she is "nothing special" and you are a just a john paying to get laid, she does what most women do and inflates the value of her pussy to suck you dry.

The first meet with any woman should not be dinner and a movie but a drink where you assess what kind of woman she will be: wife material, girl friend, sugar baby, or hooker. You should never give the hooker anything outside of cash when you are done. With a sugar baby, the gifts should be only what benefits you, and yes, I violated that rule and was wrong in doing so.

Give her a choice between a new iPhone 13 Pro and the cheapest basic phone you can buy in Colombia.
    LOL. She bought her own damned Iphone, and in part because she did not want a new one and in part to show she was a good partner, she refused an upgrade.

Why don't you put your girl to that test. Try taking away the money you give her and see how much she values your company.
    She already passed the test. For the first six months, she asked for nothing. After that, her Covid pay was done, and she had a job in a city in a very rural area. She did not ask, "Hey can you pay my salary so we can be together?" She said that she was sad because she had to take the job and would not see me much.

And what is this "wouldn't let me buy her anything?" Oh, you mean women let you buy them a drink? Or not let you buy them a new Iphone? Or let you pay for their rent? So here you go again and shoot yourself in the ass. I thought all women were greedy pigs out to suck men dry. Maybe you can twist yourself into a knot explaining that one like Huacho did.

I will try for you. I never said I did not never have a woman let me not buy nothing. Hope that clears things up.

And you all act like the traditional roles do not exist. A suitor is a guy trying to get a woman to marry him, and the more desired the woman, the more suitors there are. A man is vying with other men to take on the role of provider from the father (or in my case from the woman herself). And the winning suitor "gets to" care for the woman in exchange for sex, companionship, child rearing ETC. When did this totally stop?

As for the elite part, I only brought that up because what I saw were the only Colombian women worthy of commitment were in those in white collar jobs or studying to be, and others found the same thing.

Unlike in centuries past, I did not inquire about family wealth. Only when I mentioned that previously I had family members hit me up for stuff that I learned of her family's wealth and why that would not happen. Tt was just bits and pieces. This aunt owns so many houses. Grandfather has a business that employs a lot of people ETC. I still do not know the extent of their wealth nor do I care.

When you said guys here were not dating the elite, JJBee, Don Carlos and I already were, and I am sure Miami Boy has or will be. DC even told you that a few hundred bucks did not mean much to the women he was seeing. And that $500 a month you dummies think is so important could have been provided then by my gal herself or obviously by her family. She chose to not "let herself" (there is that let world again) be dependent on her family and she "let herself" be dependent on me.

So how do I know you are seeing fat and ugly women? Because you losers are not stepping up in the suitor game.

Lebron, all you and your crew are showing me is that you do not have the balls, money, and game to step up and try to get a 10 and are content to say "Our 5's are as good as your 10's. " If you cannot get off your ass and go for the best, then shut up and be happy with what you have instead of continuing to make asses of yourselves.

Posting Limitations