"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 469 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 7032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Of course, there is evidence, John. The mRNA vaccines trick the body into making a spike protein. The immune system reacts to it in a very similar reaction like there is with Covid with inflammation and clotting. It has to or the vaccine would not work.

The vaccine manufacturers said the spike protein would just stay in the arm and if the clotting was just going on there, it is probably not going to hurt anyone, and they had support from the scientific community in the beginning.

The problem is research is showing that is not the case: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/va...ngerous-toxin/.

Vaccine researchers had assumed that novel mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like "traditional" vaccines and the vaccine spike protein responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms would remain mostly in the vaccination site at the shoulder muscle. Instead, the Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein of the coronavirus gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in "quite high concentrations" in the ovaries.

And here is a study where the spike protein was found in the blood in 11 of 13 people who were vaccinated: https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance...iab465/6279075.

And you can do blood smears in Covid patients and those vaccinated and see the red blood cells clumping up in the exact same way.
    It's pure bullshit. You've learned a few phrases that sound plausible, but it's bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    So you would also think that a person that does no exercise, a person that has a bad diet, a motorcycle rider, a smoker, a drug user, a person that fks girls without condoms, . Everyone that assesses a personal risk and decides its acceptable for themselves and the health system. Is a selfish arsehole? If not, then please name the trait that differentiates them.
    A smoker who smokes around me is a selfish asshole, yes. Drug users, people with bad diets, etc. Does not affect me. COVID is contagious. A bad diet isn't. Any fucking moron should be able to differentiate. But you're not just any moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    ...the conclusion is pretty clear: getting vaxxed helps both the vaxxed person and the hospital system. So, you're still a selfish asshole.
    So you would also think that a person that does no exercise, a person that has a bad diet, a motorcycle rider, a smoker, a drug user, a person that fks girls without condoms, . Everyone that assesses a personal risk and decides its acceptable for themselves and the health system. Is a selfish arsehole? If not, then please name the trait that differentiates them.

The Elvis School of Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by JohnClayton  [View Original Post]
    This is simply false. There is no evidence for this at all. Hoffe is another in the line of anti-vaccine hucksters like Andrew Wakefield. In sum: there is no evidence, no science behind it, fake, a lie.
    Hoffe is a rural Canadian doctor with no expertise in epidemiology, virology or immunology. Which makes him exactly the kind of source Elvis would love. If a source agrees with the quackery that Elvis is preaching that source is elevated to "authority" status. Meanwhile well-informed opinions coming out of John Hopkins or the Mayo Clinic are just dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnClayton  [View Original Post]
    This is simply false. There is no evidence for this at all. Hoffe is another in the line of anti-vaccine hucksters like Andrew Wakefield. In sum: there is no evidence, no science behind it, fake, a lie.
    Of course, there is evidence, John. The mRNA vaccines trick the body into making a spike protein. The immune system reacts to it in a very similar reaction like there is with Covid with inflammation and clotting. It has to or the vaccine would not work.

The vaccine manufacturers said the spike protein would just stay in the arm and if the clotting was just going on there, it is probably not going to hurt anyone, and they had support from the scientific community in the beginning.

The problem is research is showing that is not the case: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/va...ngerous-toxin/.

Vaccine researchers had assumed that novel mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like "traditional" vaccines and the vaccine spike protein responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms would remain mostly in the vaccination site at the shoulder muscle. Instead, the Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein of the coronavirus gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in "quite high concentrations" in the ovaries.

And here is a study where the spike protein was found in the blood in 11 of 13 people who were vaccinated: https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance...iab465/6279075.

And you can do blood smears in Covid patients and those vaccinated and see the red blood cells clumping up in the exact same way.

...Dr. Charles Hoffe believes that the mRNA vaccines create microscopic blood clots in the capillaries of the vaccinated a...

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    It's really quite simple. You've declared, more than once that I had a stroke, now backtracking to a mini-stroke.
    I did not say you had a stroke. Given the symptoms you listed here and what you shared here, assuming it was accurate, that was by far the most likely thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    If I had a stroke, if there was any indication I had a stroke, that finding would be right there.
    Says who? https://wellbeingaotearoa.wordpress....les-hoffe-m-d/.

Dr. Charles Hoffe believes that the mRNA vaccines create microscopic blood clots in the capillaries of the vaccinated and at least 60 percent of mRNA based vaccine recipients could eventually succumb to heart failure. When the media claims that blood clots causing strokes and heart damage are very rare they refer to those (large ones) seen only CT scans, angiograms and MRIs. The clots Hoffe is talking about are microscropic and scattered throughout the body within the capillary network so they are not going to show up on any CT scan. The majority of the blood clots are microscopic and remain undetected, unless the-Dimer tests are performed within a specific timeframe.

And with Covid patients: Of the 287 patients with COVID-19, 92.3 percent of patients had plasma the-dimer levels of 0.05 g / ML. https://www.practiceupdate.com/conte...atients/124985.

At admission, 1823 (76%) study of Covid patients had raised the-dimer, https://acutecaretesting.org/en/jour...-with-covid-19.

I would ask what your the-dimer level JJBee but I would bet your doctors did not do one. And if you did say you had a the-dimer and it was normal, I would not believe you.

No one told you did not have a stroke or clot JJBee because no one could exclude it and certainly not in a patient with your history. So when most patients have an elevated the-dimer with Covid, how did you determine you did not have any clots or embolic events?

Your neurologist may have told you that your MRI was negative or that there was no evidence of stroke on your MRI and you danced for joy thinking I was wrong, but that does not mean you did not have a stroke or ministroke dummy.

A neurologist can catch shit if he does not take someone's license away with a neurological event. So you may attach great importance to what the neurologist wrote, but it is just an opinion based on what you told him and if he has half a brain, he is going to put down the most benign diagnosis he can think of. If you are still driving, he is not going to put down a diagnosis like stroke or ministroke because it can come back and bite him in the ass if you have a wreck.

So now do you accept that I, as a healthy person, have a right to decline a vax and take my risks with the virus?
    Of course not. To quote myself, the conclusion is pretty clear: getting vaxxed helps both the vaxxed person and the hospital system. So, you're still a selfish asshole.

Well

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    And I would include myself in that group.
    "By inference" I'd agree that 80% of what you believe is wrong. That's given your Hotel Nutibara rat hole, Parque Botero escapes and / or tusi induced hallucinations, etc. But do not project your limitations onto others. LOL.

Finally power speaking truth to power!

This is terrific news.

A leader of the Israeli vax / COVID department saying that vax passports should be ended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnMMYJKZvnU

Basically he says Israel has made mistakes and they have learnt that vaxes do not work in the long term, and natural immunity gives better long term results. He also says with Omicron, the vax gives almost no immunity. BTW Isreal is on to the 4th jab and their cases are higher than ever.

LOL. Asking what is on your MRI is like asking what my blood pressure is right now. Given your smug attitude though, your neurologist first probably said you had a stroke or mini stroke, did a MRI, and it did not show anything, and he changed the diagnosis or more likely you thought you heard him change the diagnosis, and you want to come here and throw it in my face. "You were wrong, Elvis."

If that makes you feel better, have at it. If that is what happened, it changes nothing from what I have said previously, and I am not going into why.
    No. No. No. Don't run and hide. Don't crawl under your mommy's skirt and suck your thumb. What it's say in my medical record?

It's really quite simple. You've declared, more than once that I had a stroke, now backtracking to a mini-stroke. If I had a stroke, if there was any indication I had a stroke, that finding would be right there. What does it say? Any doctor, any nurse, even any medical transcriptionist can provide the standard medical phrasing for such a diagnosis. You keep pretending to be a doctor, so let's see it. What was the diagnosis?

There are things you have said that you do not attach great importance to that I think are very significant. I just do not tell you what they are, but what do I know?
    Ah yes the claim of secret knowledge. One of the classics. When you're pretending to know something which is just another of your delusions, do you tap your nose with your index finger, place your thumb on your chin, nod slowly and say "hmmm?" That's pretty standard. An old friend of mine would take off his glasses, put one of the earpieces up to his lip and do the "hmmm" and nod thing, when he was about to spout some bullshit.

Since of course a wizard of your caliber (0.177), would never reveal his secrets, I'll ask a different question. How do you know what I attach importance to?

I do no think you know my position on vaccines. Care to state it? Am I antivax or just antivax now?
    Your position on vaccines, in general, or specific vaccines doesn't matter to me. When a girl is blowing me, I'm not worried about her religious beliefs. I'm focusing on how well she's doing her job. You post garbage. Your opinion about the garbage you post is irrelevant.

If you think Biden or anyone's "plan" in government is working, then can I have some of whatever you are smoking?
    When have I ever mentioned Biden, Biden's plan or anyone's plan? I almost never mention anything about the government, or politics, especially not on this board. Perhaps you missed the purpose, but ISG is about helping guys in the quest to get laid. It's not here to discuss government, except where the government is concerned with the process of getting laid.

What I do discuss are things related to getting laid, particularly in Medellin. One of those things is personal safety. At this time, Covid and the questions about vaccination are a big part of personal safety while mongering.

When there are idiots, like you, claiming Covid is no worse than the flu, claiming the vaccines are totally ineffective and just generally providing bad information, which puts the lives of others at risk, I take offense.

Yeah, you really are scoring points with your knowledge and even more with your wisdom but hey maybe we can take an IQ test and if you score higher maybe everyone will think you know all about Covid and health care despite your personal history.
    It still impresses me how you can post a bunch of really stupid shit and then find something even more idiotic to close with.

I proposed a bet, more than once, IQ tests for both. If you wish to claim I'm stupid, put your money on it. The results have nothing to do with whether any post, by you or I, contains relevant, factual information. What kind of fool would think it would?

What does my medical history have to do with my knowledge? Are you suggesting that no cardiologist could ever have any type of heart disease? Urologists never get UTIs? Nutritionists never get fat?

This might surprise you, but viruses can't read. They don't read forums looking for people who don't know about them. They don't evaluate a potential host to decide how much that person knows before deciding to infect them.

1) During Delta, people with prior infections and no vax did better than people with vax and no prior infection, in terms of infection rate.
    2) But vaxxed still did better than unvaxxed with prior infections, in terms of HOSPITALIZATIONS.
    3) People who'd had covid and were vaxxed did the best.
    4) All this relates to Delta and cannot be extrapolated to Omicron.

From #1 and #3 I'd conclude that natural immunity certainly exists. I never said it didn't, just that I doubted it was as good as being vaxxed. So, this particular fairly large study contradicts what I said here. I'll own that. But focus on #2 and #3, and the conclusion is pretty clear: getting vaxxed helps both the vaxxed person and the hospital system.

#4, of course, is just disturbing but not surprising, since each variant seems fairly different.
    Thanks for posting this. It seems you are human after all. What I like is this: "But in terms of policy,. Immunity after infection is real, is durable". Because of that, "policy in the United States should be updated, like in many European countries, to allow for people to go to work, to go to school, if they have evidence of recovery of infection without requiring vaccination. ".

So there are many things to say about this. I will restrict myself to a couple.

1. During the Delta wave. The CDC and mainstream news were all pushing a lie. That the vaccine gives better protection that natural immunity. So now can we have recognition that the media and CDC do push lies in order to support their agendas?

2. The report does not cover length of time since vax. We all know efficacy wanes. Many people in the vaxd group would have been newly vaxd. Hence the performance in the stats will be overstated than if they had run the study now. And the results could (no doubt would) be entirely different.

So now do you accept that I, as a healthy person, have a right to decline a vax and take my risks with the virus? I prefer to seek natural immunity. Hell, I could even get a booster of natural immunity with Omicon! Hehe. My own body is my best defensive weapon.

It will be very interesting to see what the CDC publishes WRT Omicron. It says data will be released this week. . And we must all recognise by now that Omicron is just the latest. There will be many new variants in the future, each with their own set of outcomes. Do you plan to take a course in vax acupuncture to cover all your bases Huacho? Hehe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pa...P1d?li=BBnb7Kz

I'm sure the anti-vaxxers will jump on this. What is says is:

1) During Delta, people with prior infections and no vax did better than people with vax and no prior infection, in terms of infection rate.

2) But vaxxed still did better than unvaxxed with prior infections, in terms of HOSPITALIZATIONS.

Yeah, and Pfizer thanks you for the post. You see in this letter here the CDC says that they have no proof that anyone who has been infected with prior Covid has infected anyone else:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/12...ing-the-virus/

Then you look at the CDC's own site and they say reinfection is rare and they do not have reinfection data: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...infection.html.

"In general, reinfection means a person was infected (got sick) once, recovered, and then later became infected again. Based on what we know from similar viruses, some reinfections are expected."

So the CDC does do not have even one example of Covid reinfection. They know reinfection happens with other viruses though.

Then you have this study. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2108120.

Of 353,000 people who were sick with Covid, allegedly 1300 got reinfected and of those, 4 were hospitalized. None died and none were even in the ICU.

Yes, Haucho, you have drunk so much of the Kool Aid that you are cool with our spending money to vaccinate 353,000 people to prevent 4 reinfections that resulted in hospitalization. Maybe if 350,000 people get vaccinated, we can get that number down to 3.

The definition of reinfection "was defined as the first PCR-positive swab obtained at least 90 days after the primary infection."

But even that definition is not enough because you have to extract out those who have been reinfected versus those who have the virus reactivated. Here is a study where they showed that a number of "reinfected" patients actually were those in whom the virus was reactivated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8604456/

And that 90 day cutoff was not sufficient to distinguish between reactivation and reinfection. So even 4 out of 353,000 may be too much.

At least in that study, they show 12 examples of people who had Covid and got infected later with a different strain. So there you go there are actually 12 people in the whole world who have been definitely been reinfected with Covid. Thing is that none had two severe infections.

As for why, the answer is here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8025942/.

It seems like if you have a mild case of Covid, your body might not produce any antibodies: This result was strongly associated with disease severity and presence of symptoms. Although 11% of 308 asymptomatic patients did not develop antibodies, none of the 79 patients hospitalized for COVID-19 were seronegative.

So when Dr. McCollough went on Joe Rogan's podcast and said that no one has ever been reinfected with Covid, you could point out that he is wrong here. What is better to say is that no one has proof that anyone has ever had two severe Covid infections and since the Covid vaccine is only supposed to prevent you from having severe disease, what the fuck is the point of giving it?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pa...P1d?li=BBnb7Kz

I'm sure the anti-vaxxers will jump on this. What is says is:

4) All this relates to Delta and cannot be extrapolated to Omicron.

From #1 and #3 I'd conclude that natural immunity certainly exists. I never said it didn't, just that I doubted it was as good as being vaxxed. So, this particular fairly large study contradicts what I said here. I'll own that. But focus on #2 and #3, and the conclusion is pretty clear: getting vaxxed helps both the vaxxed person and the hospital system.

#4, of course, is just disturbing but not surprising, since each variant seems fairly different. I'll just go with being double vaxxed and boosted and hope now that I've had three government microchips injected to control my brain and movements instead of just two, maybe they can form some kind of coalition government in my brain.

Choice?

Is that supposed to be a criticism of his work? He lives in Brazil and is married. He married a young Brazilan. What is wrong with that? Do you not prefer cute young Colombians (or Brazlians)?
    I never try to rationalize anything PedroMorales writes but in this case, I think he is saying that GG prefers cigars to donuts. If you get my drift.

Posting Limitations