"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 471 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 7056
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Strawman

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    If you think some straight man (who isn't already a sex offender) is going to pretend to be trans to get into the girl's restroom, 2 things come to mind.

1. You must be extremely effeminate. For most of us men, we would need 2 hours with an expert makeup artist to pass as female from 10 feet away. Within the close quarters of a public restroom, forget about it. My size alone would make it impossible.

2. You have an unhealthy obsession with young girls in public restrooms. I've been obsessed with the female form since I was in diapers and that will continue until after I'm in diapers again, but all that sneaking into the girl's room fantasy ended after puberty..
    You seem out of touch with the current zeitgest. It isn't 1987. Nobody is worried about straight guys dressing in drag. It's the actual trannies people are worried about, as seen in the gamestop video I posted below. You've seen the trans SW in Botero, you think they're right in the head? I'm actually wondering how many trans people you've spoken to in the states, 90% are bat shit insane and have some sort of mental issue / autism.

As an example, there are these things called "cons". World con, gen con, it's like a nerdy gathering for cosplayers and anime aficionados. The signs explicitly mention that anybody can use any restroom regardless of how much they look like that "gender", and there has been a lot of backlash because you have guys in drag who aren't "straight guys", but trans guys, with 5 o clock shadows, using the women's bathroom.

I'm wondering how many non-pros you talk to as well, ask any woman if they want a trans shitting next to them and 90% will say hell no.

This is another good example of the "morally superior, tolerant" left gaslighting an issue and moving goal posts.

Public Restroom Etiquette

Reading some of this stuff I'm wondering WTF some of you guys are doing in public restrooms. It's a simple process. You go in, do what you need to do and walk out.

There aren't many things you can do in a public restroom without someone noticing something isn't right. If you're standing around in the women's room checking out little girls and trying to follow them into the stall you're going to quickly find yourself in handcuffs. It doesn't matter if you're male, female, trans or pretending to be trans.

In what world is some girl going to let someone grope her in the bathroom because they look like a girl? Would that work with you? If you're at the urinal and someone reaches around and grabs your junk are you okay as long as it's a man, or looks like one?

It's probably been 50 years since I was first warned to watch out for strangers in the restroom. I'm sure my sisters got a similar warning. It's nothing new, it's not a trans thing it hasn't changed anything and nobody is forcing you to change. You're just expected, as an adult to know how to behave in the bathroom. It doesn't matter who is also using the bathroom.

If you've taken a leak at an airport bathroom in Colombia you've almost certainly had a woman in there, cleaning. Do you scream like a child, or just finish your business and leave?

If you think some straight man (who isn't already a sex offender) is going to pretend to be trans to get into the girl's restroom, 2 things come to mind.

1. You must be extremely effeminate. For most of us men, we would need 2 hours with an expert makeup artist to pass as female from 10 feet away. Within the close quarters of a public restroom, forget about it. My size alone would make it impossible.

2. You have an unhealthy obsession with young girls in public restrooms. I've been obsessed with the female form since I was in diapers and that will continue until after I'm in diapers again, but all that sneaking into the girl's room fantasy ended after puberty.

To sum it up:

If you need to piss, piss. If you need to shit, shit. When you're done wash your hands and get the fuck out. Don't try to figure out the gender, sexual orientation, or circumcision status of the other people. Unless they are behaving abnormally for a public restroom, assume they can figure out how to piss without your help.

Come on

Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    Why is all of this an issue when Europe has unisex bathrooms and bathroom stall have cubicles? And of course, the only Democrats who were advocating tax cuts were a) the Southern Democrats or DINOs, and b) doing so when marginal tax rates were much, much higher. The Rs, in their never ending reverse Robin Hood tax cuts for the rich, love to talk about income tax cuts. Well, that is only one-third or less of the taxation story, along with sales and property taxes. Sales taxes used to be 2 or 3% and now they are 8 or 9%. And, of course, sales taxes are inherently regressive (and really fucking annoying). If the Rs wanted a fair tax cut that would help rich and poor alike, stop taxing Social Security. The income tax on that money has already been paid. Reagan, of course, did that (although Clinton added the 85% bit), as well as taxing unemployment which is unbelievably stupid and flat out mean.
    Let's not act like the dems are the saviors of the poor / middle class and the repubs are the party of the rich. This isn't a freshman polysci course at a university. Both parties rob the country blind, both do insider trading, get kick backs from lobbys and contractors, especially this joke of a bill sending 40 bill to Ukraine to be slushed around among oligarchs and used to buy up all the cheap assets in a semi failed state.

The religious angle of the repubs like tom cotton and crew is annoying, but at least they have some moral standards left. The dems are in a race to see who can be the most "progressive" aka discarding any traditional family values be it the nuclear family, gender norms, and all pushing all the minority "oppression" garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by RamDavidson84  [View Original Post]
    I really would not want to let a strange creepy old tranny take a shit in the same room as a young school girl. Why ask 99% of society to change for the 1%?
    And the uneducated sheep will purposely blind themselves to more "logical" and "beneficial" policies and just vote for the candidate who says things which make them feel better in the moment rather than open their fucking eyes and select a candidate who is actually going to provide effective solutions to the problems of society.
    legislation to allow men dressing as women into women's bathrooms and allow men dressing as women to compete against women in sports. It's very concerning to think about where this will all end and when the line will be drawn or if this divisiveness and extremism will eventually lead to violent conflict which will teach us all a lesson that our leaders failed us and we failed ourselves. There is no reason for one of the richest most successful nations in history to be this divided at this point in history.
    You touched on 2 very big subjects:

- Minority and specifically trans rights.

- Political parties representing the people.

Both are bigger subjects than we can address here but, since I am a great believer in the power of education and knowledge, I will comment here:

If we think about minorities in general, we can think of countless ways in which we already recognize and support minorities – not only to support their rights to prevent discrimination, but also to support them with their extra needs. Parentless children, people with physical and mental disabilities, the sick, people with different beliefs, people of different culture and racial roots, people with different political views, people with different sexual orientation, different skin colour. Why should trans be any different?

While I accept that people should rightfully recognize the need for personal safety, why do you think trans people in a ladies bathroom is any more of a threat than any other type of person in a bathroom? You wouldn't want a "strange creepy old" anyone around a "young school girl", or anyone else. So why discriminate against trans here? I hear your fear, but I don't view it as any different to the shift that society went through to rid itself of any other unfounded prejudice that was popular in the past – fear of women, fear of blacks, fear of homosexuals, I feel the fear of vegans. Now its fear of trans. It's an unfounded fear, it's borne of ignorance, and its discriminatory. It needs to be combatted through education and that's why it needs to be supported by government.

"There is no reason for one of the richest most successful nations in history to be this divided at this point in history. ".

This is a really interesting position bcos I feel the exact opposite.

To set the scene, the USA has always followed traditional mechanisms of rule inherited from the UK. This means that domestic and international politics is dominated by rich and powerful individuals and corporations – the oligarchs. These policies are designed to benefit the wealthy at the expense of the weak; it's a systematic exploitation of its own people and those of other nations. This is why we see a neglect of healthcare, of education, of housing, of infrastructure, and a lack of respect to the rights of people from weaker countries that hold natural resources. And it's why there is blanket control of mainstream media that represents the views of the oligarchs as if they are second nature. No other options exist, and other opinions are ridiculed as the views of extremists, dangerous madmen, or terrorists.

From 1820-1970 real wages in the USA rose without much pause due to economic prosperity caused by geographical, geological and political good fortune. From 1970 to date, real wages have fallen without break.

What caused this change in the 1970's? Various factors worked to reduce real wages:

• Prior to WW2, the USA was the New World in its golden age – a place of untold and readily available resources, huge expanses of undeveloped land – a country that was perfectly positioned to develop and deliver goods to a largely choked and overexploited Europe. Rapid economic expansion and the genocide of the indigenous people meant that there was always high demand for labour, meaning rising wages.

• The advent of computers in everyday life meant more automation – fewer jobs available.

• Aftereffects of WW2 – USA didn't enter the war until late and so was largely unaffected. All other super powers were destroyed. This meant USA had a free reign to dominate the world economy, which it did. This was a golden opportunity for the USA, but it was temporary and it changed in the 1960's-70's. Slowly Japan, Germany, later Korea, and now China, rose up to compete against and overcome US industry – initially motor vehicles, computers, entertainment systems, now pretty much everything bar war equipment. The US response was to move production overseas and buy imports – fewer jobs available.

• 1970's saw a cultural shift in the role of women. Encouraged to make a career, compete against men, be independent – greater demand for jobs.

• Due to global competition, foreign policy and imperialist exploitation of poorer nations, cheap labour flooded in to USA – greater demand for jobs.

But money didn't stop flowing in the economy. Rather, they caused a huge transfer of wealth from the people to the capitalists – they made enormous profits from automation and from cheap labour. Unfathomable sums of money were pushed up the ladder from the average Joe in to the hands of a few now- oligarchs.

How did the labour force respond to this reduction in wealth?:

• Working longer hours – since 1970's, average working hours has increased by 20%, whereas in Western Europe it has fallen by 20% over the same period.

• Taking on second jobs – there has been a huge increase in the number of people working 2 or 3 jobs, to make ends meet.

• Borrowing money – USA is now one of the most indebted countries in the world – right from student years, property ownership, through to hospitalization and death.

How did the capitalists respond?:

What to do when you have levels of wealth never seen before, yet a population that is increasingly unable to buy anything from you?

• Invested in the economy – they invested huge amounts of money in new tech companies. New companies that had never made a cent before but that promised a return in 10 years – the dot com bubble crashed the economy for years.

• Invested in financial support – they invested in financial institutions to lend money to the people to buy their products and property. The 1990's saw a removal of laws that prevented financial institutions from using customer deposits to make high risk loans – laws that were enacted to protect the public after the banking catastrophes that brought about the Great Depression. Within 8 years of repealing these laws – the housing loan bubble burst and the economy crashed again.

Now the economy is trapped in a systematic tailspin – the people no longer have the spending power to fuel the economy, and the oligarchs hold ever-increasing amounts of wealth with no positive options to use it, so they increasingly look externally for better market conditions. Ever greater numbers of people are swept up in the widening net, as the middle income classes crumble and join the poor as a resource to either exploit or neglect by the increasingly powerful oligarchs. Only a dramatic shift in state policy can change this, but the capitalists ensure the status quo is maintained by buying government policy. Corruption of the highest order. This is why we see a constant flip-flopping of policy between 2 parties that both represent the needs of the elites, not the people.

If that is not a reason to be divided, I don't know what is. But the divide should not Republican v Democrat; it should be the people vs the oligarchs.

Why is all of this an issue when Europe has unisex bathrooms and bathroom stall have cubicles? And of course, the only Democrats who were advocating tax cuts were a) the Southern Democrats or DINOs, and b) doing so when marginal tax rates were much, much higher. The Rs, in their never ending reverse Robin Hood tax cuts for the rich, love to talk about income tax cuts. Well, that is only one-third or less of the taxation story, along with sales and property taxes. Sales taxes used to be 2 or 3% and now they are 8 or 9%. And, of course, sales taxes are inherently regressive (and really fucking annoying). If the Rs wanted a fair tax cut that would help rich and poor alike, stop taxing Social Security. The income tax on that money has already been paid. Reagan, of course, did that (although Clinton added the 85% bit), as well as taxing unemployment which is unbelievably stupid and flat out mean.

This pretty much sums it up

Nah, that shit is creepy. I don't want to have to take a piss in the same room as a bull dike lesbian. It's too much change too fast. I really would not want to let a strange creepy old tranny take a shit in the same room as a young school girl. That has got to be borderline traumatic for a young girl, the young girls parents should also not have to witness that either. You are going to end up with old men dressing up like trannies just creeping around bathrooms. It won't be frequent, but it will definitely happen much more than it is now. Why ask 99% of society to change for the 1%? It just doesn't make logical sense.

What does make sense is that many modern extremists on the left will advocate policies which they know are "illogical" and "detrimental" to society because they want the traditional American society to destabilize and under go massive cultural change in which the views of the extremists are accepted and implemented. Unfortunately many Democrats in high positions of authority are working girls to the vote and are far more concerned with maintaining their own personal political power and influence. If it's between the politician doing what is financially, politically, and morally responsible or them backing extremist policies to win votes- the majority of the time they will working girl themselves out to get a few extra votes from the deplorables of society to win an election. Just look at the policies Democrats have advocated for in the last 15 or 16 years and see how things they used to advocate for like being strict on crime, lower taxes for working Americans, border security, having sufficient baby formula, etc have all shifted drastically. And the uneducated sheep will purposely blind themselves to more "logical" and "beneficial" policies and just vote for the candidate who says things which make them feel better in the moment rather than open their fucking eyes and select a candidate who is actually going to provide effective solutions to the problems of society..
    As mongers we're usually cultural relativists with a libertarian streak, be it on the left or the right, as we just want to live and let live as a direct extension of our hobby.

But yea, some people just don't get it.

Who wants "her" in a bathroom alone with your 12 year old daughter? The people pushing this are usually childless and / or the outcasts of society.

https://youtu.be/JdnBV-S-RXk

Nah, that shit is creepy. I don't want to have to take a piss in the same room as a bull dike lesbian. It's too much change too fast. I really would not want to let a strange creepy old tranny take a shit in the same room as a young school girl. That has got to be borderline traumatic for a young girl, the young girls parents should also not have to witness that either. You are going to end up with old men dressing up like trannies just creeping around bathrooms. It won't be frequent, but it will definitely happen much more than it is now. Why ask 99% of society to change for the 1%? It just doesn't make logical sense.

What does make sense is that many modern extremists on the left will advocate policies which they know are "illogical" and "detrimental" to society because they want the traditional American society to destabilize and under go massive cultural change in which the views of the extremists are accepted and implemented. Unfortunately many Democrats in high positions of authority are working girls to the vote and are far more concerned with maintaining their own personal political power and influence. If it's between the politician doing what is financially, politically, and morally responsible or them backing extremist policies to win votes- the majority of the time they will working girl themselves out to get a few extra votes from the deplorables of society to win an election. Just look at the policies Democrats have advocated for in the last 15 or 16 years and see how things they used to advocate for like being strict on crime, lower taxes for working Americans, border security, having sufficient baby formula, etc have all shifted drastically. And the uneducated sheep will purposely blind themselves to more "logical" and "beneficial" policies and just vote for the candidate who says things which make them feel better in the moment rather than open their fucking eyes and select a candidate who is actually going to provide effective solutions to the problems of society..
    So every time I post, what I actually write and what gets posted always slightly changes. This time they changed where you see "working girls" or "working girl". I originally wrote "working girl". As in politicians "working girl themselves out". Very strange how it always changes.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Can't keep the ignorant masses, brainwashed and ready to attack the latest 'threat" if you don't constantly rile them up over non-existent shit.

What does make sense is that many modern extremists on the left will advocate policies which they know are "illogical" and "detrimental" to society because they want the traditional American society to destabilize and under go massive cultural change in which the views of the extremists are accepted and implemented. Unfortunately many Democrats in high positions of authority are working girls to the vote and are far more concerned with maintaining their own personal political power and influence. If it's between the politician doing what is financially, politically, and morally responsible or them backing extremist policies to win votes- the majority of the time they will working girl themselves out to get a few extra votes from the deplorables of society to win an election. Just look at the policies Democrats have advocated for in the last 15 or 16 years and see how things they used to advocate for like being strict on crime, lower taxes for working Americans, border security, having sufficient baby formula, etc have all shifted drastically. And the uneducated sheep will purposely blind themselves to more "logical" and "beneficial" policies and just vote for the candidate who says things which make them feel better in the moment rather than open their fucking eyes and select a candidate who is actually going to provide effective solutions to the problems of society.

In short I am not personally surprised after following the last few election cycles that Democrats want to support legislation to allow men dressing as women into women's bathrooms and allow men dressing as women to compete against women in sports. Of course none of these policies benefit society in any way, shape, or form. It is sad to see that it is no longer about doing what is "right" and only about backing policies that can win and defeat a Republican or a Democrat. And yes I know Republicans are almost as bad sometimes. It's very concerning to think about where this will all end and when the line will be drawn or if this divisiveness and extremism will eventually lead to violent conflict which will teach us all a lesson that our leaders failed us and we failed ourselves. There is no reason for one of the richest most successful nations in history to be this divided at this point in history.

Waiting, chillin, weather puttfekt today

Nymphette left our room to go down the hall and fetch her sister. Very comfortable room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220513_224402.jpg‎   20220513_105131.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Now you are getting it.
    But that was a joke to show the ridiculousness of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Or if you had cubicles. Nounce, what about if you had a CIS lesbian woman w a dildo? How would the other women feel then?
    Now you are getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I do not know about forcing people into a toilet. But what I do realize is that USA must be filled with a bunch of perverts. Traveling around the world I notice that this is not even an issue like Americans bring it up to be. In Asia and South America you see women cleaning the men's bathroom without a care in the world. Nobody is in there flashing their dicks or making unwanted advances. Trans (born male) usually use the ladies room. Chicks are never like ewww. Same thing if you go to a club. Ladies bathroom is full, so some will come into the men's to use it. Even at my nephew's graduation last week my sister said if the ladies was full she would just go into the men's to use it. How often do you guys even come across a trans person in your day to day living for this to be an issue? Usually people just go to use the toilet and get the fuck out. People are not trying to check out and hook up with the people next to them.
    Unless they are a republican senator.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I do not know about forcing people into a toilet. But what I do realize is that USA must be filled with a bunch of perverts. Traveling around the world I notice that this is not even an issue like Americans bring it up to be. In Asia and South America you see women cleaning the men's bathroom without a care in the world. Nobody is in there flashing their dicks or making unwanted advances. Trans (born male) usually use the ladies room. Chicks are never like ewww. Same thing if you go to a club. Ladies bathroom is full, so some will come into the men's to use it. Even at my nephew's graduation last week my sister said if the ladies was full she would just go into the men's to use it. How often do you guys even come across a trans person in your day to day living for this to be an issue? Usually people just go to use the toilet and get the fuck out. People are not trying to check out and hook up with the people next to them.
    Can't keep the ignorant masses, brainwashed and ready to attack the latest 'threat" if you don't constantly rile them up over non-existent shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you understand based on your question. My question will be voided if the women with dick have their own locker room or even their own bathroom.
    Or if you had cubicles. Nounce, what about if you had a CIS lesbian woman w a dildo? How would the other women feel then?

Quote Originally Posted by DontSayMuch  [View Original Post]
    I understand your pov, but I think that it overlooks the flip side of that coin. You will have trans men having to use the women's locker room because they were born a girl but definitely look masculine now. Look up images of trans men, I wouldn't want my daughter to be in a locker room with a trans man and would much prefer people to go to the locker room they think they should be in. I also have a son, and I wouldn't want a trans woman to be forced to use the men's locker room because of some misguided government law. Forcing trans people into the bathroom by the criteria of the gender assigned at birth, or even worse their chromosomal makeup, is a terrible idea.

As before I welcome the discussion because I enjoy listening to different perspectives.
    I don't think you understand based on your question. My question will be voided if the women with dick have their own locker room or even their own bathroom.

Posting Limitations