Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 472 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 463 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PolloNegro  [View Original Post]
    I knew you'd bite, your superior complex kicked in say no more, Pollo Negro is out!
    I'll make it simple, in deference to your cognitive ability.

I stated that you can't get a top webcam model to fuck you for any realistic price. They make too much money and most, that I've talked to, are morally opposed to the idea.

Your reply was that I need to provide you with the phone number of a webcam model you can fuck for $800. If I can't do that, I am just lying to you.

I answered back that top webcam models don't fuck for money and that nobody can provide you the number of a top webcam model who will fuck you for $800.

Again, you insisted that I either give you the number of a top webcam model you can fuck for $800 or I should shut up.

I've lost track of the number of times, but each time I say "You can't get dates with top webcam models" you reply "get me a date with a top webcam model, or admit you're wrong."

If someone tells you, "This is a vegan restaurant, they don't serve any meat", how many times do you try to order a T-Bone steak?

If you go to a produce stand, how many times do you demand for someone to sell you a vacuum cleaner?

Do you search out women with no arms and insist they stick a finger in your ass while giving you a handjob? Do you throw kittens off the roof and tell them "fly away. Be free?

I'm trying to figure a way around the huge stumbling block inside your head.

Webcam models aren't prostitutes. Some prostitutes go on webcam, but they are almost never successful. If anyone is trying to tell you they can hook you up with a top webcam model, I'll happily tell them they are full of shit. Nobody can set you up to fuck a top webcam model.

I never said I can set you up with a top webcam model.

Has it penetrated yet?

Have you not noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa  [View Original Post]
    It's not rocket science man.

Some girls make money in the Webcam biz and some don't, and some even make a following for themselves and for some reason or another, some lonely sap sends them big money.

There will always be way more that don't earn much, and plenty of girls in the PFP business, some cheap, some not.

So what's the big debate?

And why anyone really cares if you believe them or not, I certainly don't get, Lol.

Also, in every era, a man's word should mean something, but that is of course, once it has been earned or proven.

That's timeless.

Peace.
    I am from a country where the president lies daily, cops kill minorities and then claim it was resisting arrest, the president advises you to drink bleach, and the same president will use the secret service to hose down and gas protesters and then he will lie about it, and you want me to believe that a man word should mean something! Dude what era are you guys really living in? People with sense are no way as gullible as they once was, I will believe a man's word when someone from the board shows me Bigfoot otherwise, send me a name and a number so I can verify that income from these high class dates myself. Otherwise I am still calling it BS, and don't tell me that my rationale is a whole different subject, its relevant to why, I don't believe anything until I can prove and verify it myself. Pollo Negro is out!

Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    1. I'm not trying to sell you anything. I've repeatedly told you that what I'm talking about isn't for sale. Really she's not for sale at any price. And I mean any price. You could offer her $50,000 US for a handjob and allow her to wear gloves and she'd turn you down. We had many 3 am discussions about things like that after her shows.

2. If your word is worth nothing, you are worth nothing. That's not something from any era. It's reality. Without integrity your value to society is at best zero.

3. Ask around. Ask if anyone can show that I promised something I couldn't deliver. The trouble seems to be that you think I've offered to deliver something, even though I keep telling you, that thing is not available.

4. If you feel I'm so inferior because I'm able to, usually, write complete sentences, why do my posts get under your skin? I post something that has nothing to do with you, in any way imaginable, and you want to argue with me about it because you misunderstood what I wrote.

5. I don't need to humiliate you. I actually feel bad that you continue to humiliate yourself. Look at the other replies. You expect me to prove something to you by doing something that won't prove what I'm saying to you. I've done everything except take you by the hand to show you how you can verify what I've stated, but you continue to insist I prove something I never said.
    I knew you'd bite, your superior complex kicked in say no more, Pollo Negro is out!

I learned a long time ago, people who were good with words, were never good in action or had the ability to back up their BS. They were all good at selling you a story if you were willing to buy. Anytime anyone must come online to belittle another BM, clearly shoes that you are inferior to the words that you type. I may type stupid words, I may seem controversial, but I can back up anything that I have posted on line. That's the difference in being able to seem intelligent and actually the ability to deliver.

I am not from your era, you are from the era of where a man's word meant something, I am from the era of "show and prove!" you are 20 yrs my senior and still you have no ability to convince me that what you are selling I should buy, why? Because you cannot prove it in a manner that satisfies my belief system. You writing skills may be off the scale, but I do not buy or believe what you write. You have to find others from your era who can believe in that foolishness that you are typing. I may seem illiterate, I may seem subpar, but what I can tell you is that I have been here in Medellin for 4 months and every month has become cheaper and cheaper to live.
    1. I'm not trying to sell you anything. I've repeatedly told you that what I'm talking about isn't for sale. Really she's not for sale at any price. And I mean any price. You could offer her $50,000 US for a handjob and allow her to wear gloves and she'd turn you down. We had many 3 am discussions about things like that after her shows.

2. If your word is worth nothing, you are worth nothing. That's not something from any era. It's reality. Without integrity your value to society is at best zero.

3. Ask around. Ask if anyone can show that I promised something I couldn't deliver. The trouble seems to be that you think I've offered to deliver something, even though I keep telling you, that thing is not available.

4. If you feel I'm so inferior because I'm able to, usually, write complete sentences, why do my posts get under your skin? I post something that has nothing to do with you, in any way imaginable, and you want to argue with me about it because you misunderstood what I wrote.

5. I don't need to humiliate you. I actually feel bad that you continue to humiliate yourself. Look at the other replies. You expect me to prove something to you by doing something that won't prove what I'm saying to you. I've done everything except take you by the hand to show you how you can verify what I've stated, but you continue to insist I prove something I never said.

If I posted that I know some people in Envigado who are selling homemade burgers for pickup for 11 k including papitas, a bit more for domicilios, you'd announce that someone told you it's illegal to sell hamburgers in Envigado. Then you'd tell me you don't believe it's possible to get hamburgers anywhere in Envigado and tell me you won't believe me until I buy you a hamburger.

BTW, Jack and Roll in Envigado has some great burgers. Classic Diner is also great place for a burger, fries and a chocolate malt. And of you're interested in the 11 k Burger and fries deal, hit me up and I'll put you in touch with them.

I learned a long time ago, people who were good with words, were never good in action or had the ability to back up their BS. They were all good at selling you a story if you were willing to buy. Anytime anyone must come online to belittle another BM, clearly shoes that you are inferior to the words that you type. I may type stupid words, I may seem controversial, but I can back up anything that I have posted on line. That's the difference in being able to seem intelligent and actually the ability to deliver.

I am not from your era, you are from the era of where a man's word meant something, I am from the era of "show and prove!" you are 20 yrs my senior and still you have no ability to convince me that what you are selling I should buy, why? Because you cannot prove it in a manner that satisfies my belief system. You writing skills may be off the scale, but I do not buy or believe what you write. You have to find others from your era who can believe in that foolishness that you are typing. I may seem illiterate, I may seem subpar, but what I can tell you is that I have been here in Medellin for 4 months and every month has become cheaper and cheaper to live.

So once again, continue to use your great big words to attempt to humiliate someone who does not buy the BS that you are writing, and until you can simplify your rationale and make it make sense, I will continue to call it BigFoot Theory, Pollo Negro is out!
    It's not rocket science man.

Some girls make money in the Webcam biz and some don't, and some even make a following for themselves and for some reason or another, some lonely sap sends them big money.

There will always be way more that don't earn much, and plenty of girls in the PFP business, some cheap, some not.

So what's the big debate?

And why anyone really cares if you believe them or not, I certainly don't get, Lol.

Also, in every era, a man's word should mean something, but that is of course, once it has been earned or proven.

That's timeless.

Peace.

I'm not sure what is so hard to believe about women making money online. They have been making money like that since the internet was created. In the age of social media it's easier than ever, they don't even have to take their clothes off. My cousin, the lucky bastard that he is married a Russian girl a few years ago. I will admit she is ridiculously hot. She has something like 173 k followers an IG. She has several sites like Patreon, Twitter and Only Fans among other. She is always posting pictures of herself in bathing suits and workout clothes that she gets paid to promote. My cousin says on good months she makes over 20 thousand dollars! For posting pictures online! It really blows my mind. Anyway, if she can make that much money with her clothes on I can only imagine how much cam girls can make if they are really popular, the amount must be crazy!

It's true some Colombian camgirls are making bank. I used to buy tokens off several camgirls. I would wire them the same amount that Chaturbate would pay them. It was convenient because the girls would receive payment faster than the bi-weekly cashout period and I was buying tokens at cost without the markup. One of the girls I know is a friend and former coworker with a top model; Angela_5. She said Angela just bought her own apartment and paid for a Fiat in cash. She also said all the money she's making on Chaturbate changed her. They're still friends, but not quite as close as when they both worked at the same studio. Angela is an Independent model now.

Anyhow, I would wire models anywhere from $200 - $600. I became verified on chaturbate so that I could cash out the tokens I didn't spend. Chaturbate sends out 1099's, so I stopped cashing out tokens.

Some camgirls are pay2 play. A few are also on SA. The most popular models make too much money to be pay2 play. The average price I was quoted was $200 for a session for a few girls. If they get to know you and feel you're not a creep, some are willing to meet for coffee or lunch. Although it would most likely be an uphill battle to bed them. These are models that are making decent money on chaturbate. They usually have a few guys that are infatuated with them and give them a majority of their earnings. Also know a former Colombian camgirl that dabbled on SA, and moved to Mexico because that was were she could make more money. Her sugar daddy gave her a brand new Mini Cooper!

Carry On, we See you for who you really are

Here's my way of thinking. It might help you avoid making a fool of yourself in the future.

If someone says something I think is wrong, I look it up. If they provide me some sources, I check them out. Are they reliable sources? Can I find any supporting sources? Is there sufficient evidence to support the other person's claims or position? If the answer is "yes" I've learned something and I'm happy to have the new knowledge.

If the links are to clickbait sites, or known propoganda sites, I find reputable sites. I find out whether or not their claims have any validity. If the claims are invalid, I will show them, step by step why they are mistaken. I don't care if they change their mind. I put the correct information out for everyone else, to give them the chance to know the facts.

That's how I think. Now if others don't accept that way of thinking, they deserve the insults, because they are refusing to even examine something, which they have no knowledge of, before deciding they know the facts.

I'll give an example you might be able to relate to...

So once again, continue to use your great big words to attempt to humiliate someone who does not buy the BS that you are writing, and until you can simplify your rationale and make it make sense, I will continue to call it BigFoot Theory, Pollo Negro is out!

My way of thinking

Bigfoot theory, save the grand standing insults, it shows your inability to accept when others do not accept your way of thinking. I still do not believe you, Pollo Negro is out!
    Here's my way of thinking. It might help you avoid making a fool of yourself in the future.

If someone says something I think is wrong, I look it up. If they provide me some sources, I check them out. Are they reliable sources? Can I find any supporting sources? Is there sufficient evidence to support the other person's claims or position? If the answer is "yes" I've learned something and I'm happy to have the new knowledge.

If the links are to clickbait sites, or known propoganda sites, I find reputable sites. I find out whether or not their claims have any validity. If the claims are invalid, I will show them, step by step why they are mistaken. I don't care if they change their mind. I put the correct information out for everyone else, to give them the chance to know the facts.

That's how I think. Now if others don't accept that way of thinking, they deserve the insults, because they are refusing to even examine something, which they have no knowledge of, before deciding they know the facts.

I'll give an example you might be able to relate to.

30 years ago I suffered a serious back injury, which sidelined me for 18 months. I've had frequent back problems since. Several years ago, I was golfing and smashed a drive, right at 300 yards in the middle of the fairway. Unfortunately, just as I connected with the ball my foot slipped. Because I was overpowering my swing, that little slip was enough to slip a disc, L3 to be exact. Needless to say, I didn't finish my round.

Went home used my TENS unit for awhile and popped 1600 MG of ibuprofen. About 2 am the pain was off the scale and I went to the emergency room. Just getting there was a challenge.

Went to the admissions desk, the on duty doctor was sitting there as the nurse took my information. I explained about my history of back problems. I explained what I was doing when I experienced the pain. I described the pain. The doctor, after hearing all of that declared "you've got kidney stones. " he went on to guarantee that my problem was kidney stones. I told him no and repeated everything to him. Again he assured me it was kidney stones.

So instead of an x-ray to identify the disc problem they took x-rays which proved I didn't have kidney stones. I spent 6 hours in agony waiting for another doctor to come in with the "good news. You don't have kidney stones. " No shit doc. I knew that when I walked in.

That first doctor used your way of thinking. He was presented with sufficient evidence to make an informed decision and refused to even consider the evidence, because he had already decided what the answer was.

Completely unrelated, but because I mentioned it elsewhere, here's a link to Camgirl Magazine. If you appreciate excellent photography and beautiful women, check it out. You'll get to see some of the top webcam models looking their absolute best.

https://juanbustos.com/camgirl-english/

Yes, it's run by Juan Bustos. He might be considered the (young) Hugh Hefner of Colombia. The model in the first issue, Laura Vega, was the first model I worked with in Medellin. Hot as fuck, but a complete pain in the ass. Nice girl, though.

Bigfoot theory, save the grand standing insults, it shows your inability to accept when others do not accept your way of thinking. I still do not believe you, Pollo Negro is out!
    Others have accepted it just fine. Others have confirmed how much some of the webcam models make. There are countless online sources available that confirm how much webcam models are making. A few years ago HBO did some episodes on whatever their sex series was called going through the lives and earnings of webcam girls. Various reliable news sources have done stories on webcam modeling. There's practically a library of available sources to confirm the possibility of what I have stated.

None other than the first person to show you around Medellin has weighed in and stated he personally witnessed a webcam model make over $30,000 on her birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf662  [View Original Post]
    Last year I watched one of the popular chicks on Chaturbate make over $30,000 on her birthday in tips. I was amazed.
    Yet you still don't believe me? You understand that every time you repeat "I don't believe you" you're proving I'm not insulting you when I call you a clueless fucking idiot? I'm stating a fact you keep demanding the right to prove.

Keep it coming. I'm enjoying how silly you are making yourself look.

I must reply

Everyone knows you've been wrong before. I'm beginning to think that's your career path. I already explained to you how you can witness payments like that. You're calling BS on something you can easily verify, yet you refuse to try to verify but.

Nobody knows how many fellow mongers you've met, because knowing you, you're going to make up a number, multiply it by your age or your IQ, same result, then claim you met that many mongers and fucked all their sisters, while their mothers rubbed your balls. Make it easy, just list their ISG handles. Name just one. One monger who showed you pictures of a webcam model, told you he could set you up with the model and then failed to produce.

That's completely irrelevant. I never claimed I could set you up with a webcam model, I never produced a picture. I stated I know a model who receives a weekly large tip from someone she's never met. Fuck. If I wrote that I know a good place to get a cheap lunch with excellent food, you'd be claiming you've met 100 mongers who said they knew where to get the best steak in Medellin, but they all took you to McDonald's, therefore you don't believe me.

Nobody said girls in Medellin are earning $800 per day. Once again, I stated that my former roommate, a webcam model, receives a weekly tip from a guy and that tip costs him $800. She doesn't even live in Colombia anymore. She is now living in a first world country.

Nobody stated the transaction involved "buy a twat. " I specifically stated the guy has never met the girl. She's a webcam model. She doesn't go to cheap El Centro apartments to fuck clueless clowns for money.

It's like your brain shuts off when you see a post by me..

Can we change the name of this thread to "Pollo Negro is out?"

I have been wrong before and will probably be wrong again. Until I can witness these payment, I will continue to call it BS. Do you know how many fellow mongers I have met in Medellin who showed me photos of girls and the monger and myself finally met in person, they couldn't produce the girl in the pics? I hear all kinds of stories from the east to the west. I can not tell you or other mongers what "you" all may know, but I can most definitely tell you what I don't believe and just don't buy.
    Everyone knows you've been wrong before. I'm beginning to think that's your career path. I already explained to you how you can witness payments like that. You're calling BS on something you can easily verify, yet you refuse to try to verify but.

Nobody knows how many fellow mongers you've met, because knowing you, you're going to make up a number, multiply it by your age or your IQ, same result, then claim you met that many mongers and fucked all their sisters, while their mothers rubbed your balls. Make it easy, just list their ISG handles. Name just one. One monger who showed you pictures of a webcam model, told you he could set you up with the model and then failed to produce.

That's completely irrelevant. I never claimed I could set you up with a webcam model, I never produced a picture. I stated I know a model who receives a weekly large tip from someone she's never met. Fuck. If I wrote that I know a good place to get a cheap lunch with excellent food, you'd be claiming you've met 100 mongers who said they knew where to get the best steak in Medellin, but they all took you to McDonald's, therefore you don't believe me.

I don't believe girls here in Medellin during the quarantine are earning $800 a day. I could be wrong, I do not believe it though. When I meet the person who can show me in person these girls who can verify that they earn $800 a day, then I will beg your pardon. There is not one chic that I have banged in Medellin that I can not put my hand on or call to come over. Now if you are a certified $800 usd paying member of the buy a twat club, then raise your hand, otherwise I am calling it BS.
    Nobody said girls in Medellin are earning $800 per day. Once again, I stated that my former roommate, a webcam model, receives a weekly tip from a guy and that tip costs him $800. She doesn't even live in Colombia anymore. She is now living in a first world country.

Nobody stated the transaction involved "buy a twat. " I specifically stated the guy has never met the girl. She's a webcam model. She doesn't go to cheap El Centro apartments to fuck clueless clowns for money.

Its just that simple, don't point me to a website, point me to a whatsapp number and the ability to converse with these high priced internet sensations. Otherwise save it, otherwise all you guys are doing are misleading the readers and setting them up for failure, which I have witnessed in the pass. Just be yourself and don't boost up these girls or these websites that cannot deliver what you are selling. Its just that simple, a name, a number and rate, how hard is that? Pollo Negro is out!
    It's like your brain shuts off when you see a post by me.

This all started because I listed several of the crazy things I have witnessed over the years. One of the things I witnessed was a guy, who happens to be a hedge fund manager, who gives a weekly tip, which costs him over $800, to a webcam model. I know this because I shared an apartment (Edificio Poblado Verde, Torre 1 ask the porteros if a tall gringo named Jeff used to live there) with the webcam model he gives the tip to.

Simply because I wrote it, you decided that it's not believable. No other fucking reason. I don't know why, but you long ago decided that I am the enemy and you must defeat me. Unfortunately, the only battle we can have is a battle of the wits, and you have no ammunition.

You can't even keep track of what it is you don't believe. It started as $800 per week to a webcam model as a tip. I even stated that the man has never met the model. But in your tiny little brain that got changed to paying to fuck her in Medellin. Now it's changed again to paying to fuck her every day in Medellin. What's next? Are you going to decide I said she's fucking 75 guys a day in Medellin for $800 per hour. I'm using chicken math, since you're using chicken brain.

This webcam model, like most of the webcam models who are making excellent incomes, is not a prostitute. She wouldn't fuck you for any amount of money. She also has a low tolerance for clueless fucking idiots (maybe that's why we get along so well), so your charm won't work either.

Another clue that's completely wasted on you:

Webcam models work on websites. Specifically they work on webcam websites. That's why they are called "webcam models. " If you want to talk to a webcam model, you go to a webcam website because, and this is the tricky part, Webcam models work on Webcam Websites..

Giving you the WhatsApp number for any webcam model won't do you any good, because she's not a prostitute, and if she's making good money, she doesn't want to talk to any clueless fucking idiots.

You can find lots of prostitutes who will tell you they are on webcam. If you weren't a clueless fucking idiot you'd recognize that I recently mentioned one by name that can be found on Facebook. She would probably fuck you, but she's out of your price range. She can't really help you with talking about making the big money, because she's just getting started and isn't making much. However, I can guarantee you she will happily fuck you for $800. All you have to do is make the offer.

I'm not setting anyone up for failure. I'm not even sure where that came from. Who can tell what will come out of a chicken brain? If someone wants to go to a webcam site and spend $800 on a webcam model they are guaranteed to succeed. They will no longer have the money and the webcam model will get her share of it ($500 if she's independent, $250-$400 if she works for a studio). Failure is not a possibility. However, if they are stupid enough to think that spending $800 on a webcam model on a different continent will somehow get them laid that night, then they're going to be disappointed.

Again, because your feeble little chicken brain seems to have a problem with this, I never claimed you could fuck my former roommate for $800. Even if she told me to find a guy who would fuck her for $800, I'd give her WhatsApp number to a syphilitic warthog with halitosis before I'd give it to you.

I've got a new tagline for you. Try:

PolloNegro is out of fucking brain cells.

I am not debating you

Again, you've got the "I'm too lazy to confirm it, so I'm not going to believe it" syndrome. It's quite simple. For example you can go to.

https://m.myfreecams.com/more/missmfc

That's the list of the too earners for the month, along with the bonus they'll receive. Find one of them online. Sit and watch. See how many tokens she receives. 20 tokens is $1 to the model and costs the guys $1. 60 to buy. Do the math. Read through the model's bio. Many include screenshots of their biggest tips, or will list them along with who gave them the tip. All the proof you need is right at your fingertips.

The irony here is you write things that are very difficult to believe and impossible to verify, often things which contradict earlier things you have posted, and then get offended if anyone questions your word. Yet you refuse to believe things which could be verified by any 6th grader in less than 5 minutes.

In case you're wondering, that's called cognitive dissonance.
    Maybe you are a part of the guys who spend $800 usd on line to girls on my cam and chaterbate, I have not seen it, have not witnessed it, and still do not believe it. Many people have seen bigfoot, and me and in my 40 yrs of living have not seen bigfoot, I also do not believe there is a bigfoot, no shade no debate, just my honest opinion. No one is Medellin currently is spending $800 usd on girls for a date, I have not seen it and do not believe it! Pollo Negro is Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    This is the fallacy you've wasted an hour of your life engaging in.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...t-a-Difference

It's all "transactional sex. " You invite them over for two hours, set a price, and given that she's an obvious FB hooker and you are an obvious FB John, the assumption is that she's going to fuck you. You then take whatever she wants to give you beyond an all covered quickie. Sometimes you get more, sometimes you don't, and likely are exaggerating your successes or completely pulling stuff out of your ass to sweeten your argument. That's so easy to do when it comes to presenting personal experiences on the internet. I personally like to to negotiate a few more terms because I can get a casa girl for 75% less than a FB girl if all I'm up for is an all covered quickie. But to each his own, as it's that old "do your own thing" concept you love so much until you want to get involved in one of these protracted circle jerks.
    What you fail to grasp. One of the multitude of things you fail to grasp, my experiences are irrelevant to what I have posted. If the probability of a coin flip coming up heads is 50%, flipping tails 5 times straight doesn't change anything.

However, it's worth noting that more than one person has agreed with the value of using compliments and treating the girls better. Be consistent. Tell each of them they are also likely pulling stuff out of their ass.

After skill and reading all your bitching and complaining about Mr. Enternational, I'm honored to have replaced him at the top of your "Guys who make my vagina cramp" list.

A long time ago a friend told me "If you want to know how well you're satisfying a woman, talk to her friends. " If her friends like you, you're doing things right. If her friends can't stand you, you're just there to help pay the bills.

In the past 3 weeks, 4 of the cheerleader's friends and her sister have messaged me. Three of the friends have suggested I should see them when I'm in Medellin. One has been very specific. Her sister and best friend keep telling me how much she talks about me. Just 2 hours ago she said was rather explicit in telling me how she feels when she talks with me.

Of course I could just be making all this up. It could be gross exaggeration. Certainly it can't be because of my looks. It can't be because of my money, because she's never said anything about money, and because, judging by her mother's house, she doesn't need any. We're left with:

1. I have an incredible penis which she can't wait to ride.

Or.

2. Tossing around compliments and treating women special are effective ways to arouse interest.

Granted, it's all just supposition. The time I spend talking to her and the others may result in nothing. We won't know the answer for a few months. I may ultimately waste hundreds of hours of my time for nothing more than several hours of videos, hundreds of photos, dozens of video calls and an improved language skill.

I'll take the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    This is the fallacy you've wasted an hour of your life engaging in.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...t-a-Difference

It's all "transactional sex. " You invite them over for two hours, set a price, and given that she's an obvious FB hooker and you are an obvious FB John, the assumption is that she's going to fuck you. You then take whatever she wants to give you beyond an all covered quickie. Sometimes you get more, sometimes you don't, and likely are exaggerating your successes or completely pulling stuff out of your ass to sweeten your argument. That's so easy to do when it comes to presenting personal experiences on the internet. I personally like to to negotiate a few more terms because I can get a casa girl for 75% less than a FB girl if all I'm up for is an all covered quickie. But to each his own, as it's that old "do your own thing" concept you love so much until you want to get involved in one of these protracted circle jerks.
    You forget I've sat and listened to your endless complaints. Casa girls with odor issues, casa girls that wouldn't do what you want and the Veneca who led you around by the dick for a week.

Then there was the time you let them drug and rob you.

However, my favorite will always be your complete mental breakdown because some Venezuelan street rats didn't tell you thanks for the pizza you bought. All because you thought a piece of pizza would finally get the girl, who was leading you around like her pet Chihuahua, to finally put out for you. How did that turn out again?

You are free to do things in your own way. Then find someone new to complain to when it doesn't work out again. And we know how that story always ends.

Every human interaction is transactional. We give, we take, accept or decline. We weigh cost versus rewards and apply ourselves accordingly. However there's a difference between a craftsman building a piece of furniture and someone putting a similar piece together on an assembly line. There's a difference between writing a complete sentence and writing an engaging story. There's a difference between a home cooked meal and grabbing a burger at Presto. Often the better choice costs the same or less, it only requires a bit of effort and skill.

I do enjoy your attempts. Although not as cute, it reminds me of a 4 year old insisting he can tie his own shoes, after putting them on the wrong feet.

Posting Limitations