La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 472 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 446 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    NY has no more reached "herd immunity" than Georgia is "doing fine. ".

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/30/roug...lieb-says.html

Oh how easy it is to lie in a monger forum. The supply of such is inexhaustible.
    Correct. We are beyond far off from even the possibility of heard immunity. One of my clients, a well trained epidemiologist, modeled that nearly 750,000 US citizens would have to die before herd immunity was likely (if at all possible). I know, silly me for believer her over CNN, Fox news, or the monger board.

Oh, and BTW, howdy from CRT.

This deflection was answered in my prior post to you so no need to rehash it. New York is still a long ways from herd immunity, estimates are that in the rangle of 20 to 25% of the population has been exposed. What isn't hilarious is Sweden, 22 times the number of deaths, 11 times the per capita death rate of their neighbor Norway as a result of a foolish experiment, completely avoidable and was essentially suicide.
    What you're doing is self-projecting your thoughts on me. I was simply responding to your post praising NY, the COVID-19 Capital of the World. It's funny how quick you were to change the topic.

The job losses caused by the lockdowns are unparalleled and the worst betrayal of young people in human history.

Oh how easy it is to lie in a monger forum. The supply of such is inexhaustible.
    Yeah, I've noticed that lying comes easy to you.

NY is seeing the effects of herd immunity, that's why the daily death toll is so low. We've seen the same pattern in the other countries / states / cities most effected by this pandemic.

Georgia is not doing "just fine. " Confirmed cases and deaths are surging there in a big way. I posted the graphs already. Here they are again. If you are having trouble reading and interpreting the simple data maybe you can find someone to help you. They like several other states opened too soon and are paying a serious price.

At worst? You are at. 06% in Sweden now and counting, with 11 times the per capita deaths as your neighbor Norway. And even with this foolish, deadly experiment you are only at about 10% of the way to herd immunity.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5472100002/

More false information. What's crazy is your failed experiment in Sweden that killed many thousands of your countrymen needlessly.

Covid causes more than death. Many suffer long term, debilitating symptoms and permanent damage is possible.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/feature...gzy-story.html

Though it primarily effects elders the young don't get a pass.

https://www.wfla.com/community/healt...19-in-florida/

https://fox59.com/news/coronavirus/2...erge-of-death/

There's also evidence of serious neurological effects in small children..
    The death toll in Georgia is a fifth of the one in New York, Georgia is doing fine. The people that are dying would in most cases have died sooner rather than later anyways. A 20 year old Toyota isn't worth as much as a brand new Audi RS5. Stop destroying the lives of innocent people that have nothing to fear from this ridiculous virus.

The number of daily deaths in Sweden are close to zero, we had an excellent and scientific approach to this virus. It's rather obvious that we're getting close to herd immunity in Sweden. We've beaten the virus. Lockdowns are not working. Less than 5800 deaths in a country with over 10 million inhabitants, that's a low price to pay. Especially considering that those 5774 persons wouldn't have lived much longer anyway. Survival of the fittest and Herd Immunity for the Win!

People have died in Denmark, Norway and Finland as well. They are seeing new outbreaks while in Sweden the number of deaths are going down, down, down. Soon to be 0 a day. Herd immunity is a beautiful thing. 99.94% have survived this virus, it's simply incredible how brilliant and successful the Swedish strategy have been. It's a big win for the country and the Swedish people. We Swedes are extremely fortunate and happy to have been guided through this mess by a man like Tegnell. Although we are extremely worried over the incompetence shown in other European countries. Great leaders aren't driven by fear and populism, like in Germany and France, but by science.

You need to stop lying. If reality is contradicting your opinions, then maybe you should reconsider your opinions. For each death 200 people have lost their jobs. It's hard to comprehend the price the society is paying for delaying the inevitable with a few months or years. Most of those that are dying can't even take care themselves. They can't even take a shower or get dressed by themselves. Many of them are already living in the hospital. Sadly many of them have lost the will to live since they aren't living dignified lives. Senior citizens of good health can easily go into quarantine in their own homes without any danger to get infected. To quarantine people under 50 is moronic considering that only 70 persons in that age group have died.

Thank you for showing your true colors, you don't care about people losing their jobs and homes. You don't care about billions of humans being thrown back into extreme poverty. You don't care about families getting their lives destroyed and I don't care about you being afraid of a pathetic little virus that only kills the old and weak. Life is getting back to normal, if you're scared stay at home.

The Swedish strategy is based on science, not populism, it's also been proven to be the overall most successful strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooBree  [View Original Post]
    People are losing their jobs, companies and a few even their homes! I can't believe that some people don't see the actual consequences of this self inflicted economic recession, or even depression. So far I'm lucky, I get to keep my job and thanks to people like you there will be no shortage of pussy and I've never seen the hotel prices so low. Yet I'm not happy because I care about others and am consider of the human suffering.

The politicians in charge of the lockdowns are not the ones losing their income, they live a good life in quarantine while others don't know how to pay their rent or have money for food. That over a virus that isn't even that dangerous, most get it and get on with their lives without any problems.

The question is; who's really living in "such a tiny, self-absorbed world"?
    I agree.

Shoobree, do you remember there was a hair stylist in Dallas who stayed open and became a bit of a hero when a liberal POS judge wanted to put her in jail?

"As Shelley Luther faced criminal and civil contempt-of-court charges, Judge Moyé offered her a chance to make things right: She had to admit her actions were selfish and wrong and that she would follow the law. ".

So this is the Paulie libtard POV. How dare you put your own selfish interests above the interests of the community? You are killing people! To jail with you, you selfish *****!

She did go to jail and said before going.

"I have to disagree with you, sir, when you say that I'm selfish, because feeding my kids is not selfish," she said in court Tuesday, CBS DFW reported. "I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'the rather feed their kids. So, sir, if you think the law is more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I am not going to shut down the salon. ".

He sentenced Luther to seven days in jail.

This is liberalism in action. This woman did not do what the experts said because she did not believe them. She kept her business open and adopted the best sanitary practices she could. Her clients came in knowing the risks but did so anyway. She defied the experts and in doing so, she was put in jail.

But on Thursday, the state Supreme Court ordered her release. A Dallas Morning News video shows her leaving jail amid a cheering crowd with balloons.

So this woman's victory to Nounce, JJBee, and Paulie and all the other libtards was crazy and horribly irresponsible, and as I said, Fauci himself is not even social distancing in his leisure time right? And no one is throwing his sorry government ass in jail or fining him.

The notion that social distancing works is not based on science but just repetition. In fact, the WHO actually recommended three feet of distance versus six. It was like heterosexual AIDS. There were so many studies that showed there was a 0% transmission rate I was like why are we saying this study showed it was 0%. The evidence for heterosexual AIDS transmission was shit anyway, and the same is true about catching Covid when you are getting your hair cut, but somehow you have to prove that it is safe because the experts made that judgment on shit evidence.

So in Springfield, Missouri, you have two hair stylists, and both are Covid positive. They see 139 clients, and NOT ONE PERSON gets Covid.

So does the CDC come out and say we fucked up? Does the judge do likewise? "Sorry, hair stylists, we fucked up and we put you out of business. Nyah, nyah, nyah! We have jobs and you do not. " Of course not. None of those fuckers admits they did anything wrong. You the citizens are supposed to sacrifice but not people in government will keep our jobs not even when we royally fuck up. Shit, we are getting paid even when we don't work.

Here is what the CDC wrote.

As stay-at-home orders are lifted, professional and social interactions in the community will present more opportunities for spread of SARS-CoV-2. Broader implementation of face covering policies could mitigate the spread of infection in the general population.

See what I mean? These liberal fucktard so called experts can never admit they are wrong about anything.

By the way, this is one of a bunch of other anecdotal instances that got the government to do an about face on mask wearing, but they really never and came out and explained why their attitudes changed. It is there, but you have to dig it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Being an expert means that you know how to do research and analysis and come to scholarly conclusions on something. It does not mean that you know everything about something on day 1 minute 1.
    I totally agree, ME, and that means when you make a conclusion, and you are wrong about it. You admit it. Show me any expert who has done that here.

I want your take on Fauci and the ball park and social distancing. He didn't social distance. Why? Because he was lazy or was he doing it because he knows social distancing does not work but didn't come out and admit he was wrong?

Don't you think experts have to lead by example? Showing us the video means he is either a fraud or a liar, and I have little patience with someone like Fauci asking everyone else to sacrifice while he does whatever the fuck he wants.

I am sick of so called government experts who do not admit fault with anything.

People are losing their jobs, companies and a few even their homes! I can't believe that some people don't see the actual consequences of this self inflicted economic recession, or even depression. So far I'm lucky, I get to keep my job and thanks to people like you there will be no shortage of pussy and I've never seen the hotel prices so low. Yet I'm not happy because I care about others and am consider of the human suffering.

The politicians in charge of the lockdowns are not the ones losing their income, they live a good life in quarantine while others don't know how to pay their rent or have money for food. That over a virus that isn't even that dangerous, most get it and get on with their lives without any problems.

People lost their jobs, businesses and homes in 2008. Remember?

I'm trying to recall. Perhaps you can help me out here. Did the world end? There were almost 3 million foreclosures in the US in 2009. Weekly, there were over 500 k new unemployment claims in 2009. There were even more back in 1982, but that's another story. Did the world end in 2009? If you would like, we can go back to 1929. Did the world end? Or for an economic crisis triggered by a pandemic, we can revisit 1918. Again I will ask, did the world end?

Of course, maybe this time will be different. Maybe this time, unless we completely ignore the disease and focus on an economy that remains essentially unchanged for 80% of the people, the world will end.

I'm betting it won't.

Gotcha

And again stop whining. It's clear that this is mostly about you, your cheap hotels and cheap pussy, your money, etc. And you persist in spreading false information time and again in spite of the fact that you were repeatedly, effectively corrected. What is the motive for persistently spreading lies in a monger forum? If you really cared about people you'the stop lying, stop saying Georgia is doing fine, stop ducking and hiding from the fact that social distancing and masks have been highly effective at bringing the virus under control in New York, stop saying New York has reached herd immunity when they aren't even close, stop saying the virus isn't dangerous when it effects all ages and at times causes long term debilitating symptoms, etc. But you persist in embracing myths because you think it's in your self-interest to do so.

This is hilarious, you're aware that NY is only second to NJ when it comes to number of deaths per capita. I would call New York the Corona Capital of the World. The virus truly had its way in NY to the degree that they probably reached herd immunity. NY didn't "succeed" with anything, they failed so bad that they have pretty much already reached the worst case scenario.
    First, it's still unknown whether "herd immunity" is possible with this virus. We already know that having the virus once doesn't provide protection against reinfection for many people. Whether repeated exposure will allow people to build up a resistance is still unknown.

Second, since we know herd immunity will require at least 2 infections per person, there has not been sufficient time for anyplace to acquire herd immunity.

Third, "herd immunity" requires at least 70% of the population to develop resistance. For New York that would require roughly 14 million people to have the disease at least twice. Much higher than the 428 k confirmed cases so far.

Fourth, the success of a response is determined by the final result, rather than the starting point. If you started out with an investment of $10 million, you're not considered a successful investor if you end up with $50,000. On the other hand, if you turn $50 k into $10 million, you've done fantastic. New York had around 5,000 new cases daily when they initiated strict controls to combat the virus. They peaked at over 11 k new cases daily 6 weeks later. Since that time they have shown constant improvement with daily new cases hovering around 700 and daily deaths around 10.

It continues to baffle me how people fail to grasp that basic concept. Let's see if this makes sense to you:

There are 2 identical high rise apartment buildings. In the first building there is an explosion, which immediately destroys 10 apartments, damages another 30 and kills 48 people. In the second building there is a small fire in a garbage can.

In the first building, the fire is put out through extraordinary efforts and only 5 of the 45 floors are seriously damaged.

In the second building, nothing is done about the fire and it grows. By the time anyone does anything 39 people are dead, another 300 people are trapped and at least 6 floors have been destroyed. Who knows what the final numbers will be?

Using your reasoning, the first building is an example of doing everything wrong, while the second building is an example of doing everything right?

Well

It's good that they pretty much reached herd immunity

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    How can anyone undermine Fauci when he changes his mind every second?

Here he is on lockdowns and the economy taking both points of view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuxi4c0dUOk.

Here he is on public gatherings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuxi4c0dUOk.

Here he is in person on social distancing and mask wearing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdOSFbmyF_w.

It looks to me like the person undermining Fauci is Fauci.

How can you trust an expert who changes his mind every time the wind blows?
    You're kidding me, right? You take 3 out of context videos, all from Tucker Carlson, and those are your proof? Stop with your constant bullshit. Link the full interviews, instead of the carefully cropped segments that Fox likes to use to convince the terminally stupid, of whatever lie they are perpetuating.

Still true to form.

?

This is hilarious, you're aware that NY is only second to NJ when it comes to number of deaths per capita. I would call New York the Corona Capital of the World. The virus truly had its way in NY to the degree that they probably reached herd immunity. NY didn't "succeed" with anything, they failed so bad that they have pretty much already reached the worst case scenario.
    This deflection was answered in my prior post to you so no need to rehash it. New York is still a long ways from herd immunity, estimates are that in the rangle of 20 to 25% of the population has been exposed. What isn't hilarious is Sweden, 22 times the number of deaths, 11 times the per capita death rate of their neighbor Norway as a result of a foolish experiment, completely avoidable and was essentially suicide.

Lol

The second highest number of deaths per capita in the USA and you're impressed? It's good that they pretty much reached herd immunity, but the way that they failed isn't impressive.
    This is of course is a deflection, key ring jingle, "oh don't look at that, look over here!" No one denies that New York was once the epicenter of the virus. This isn't surprising given the logistics, a crowed major city, heavy use of mass transit systems and it's a huge hub for international travel. What's impressive is their response to the disaster, as over the last three months they've gone from confirmed daily cases in the 10 K rangle down to around 500. Death rates have seen a similar trajectory. And how was this all accomplished? It was with daily news briefings and widespread compliance with masks, social distancing and other containment measures. It works. That's what you don't want to hear, so you change the subject.

??

Georgia is doing just fine.
    Georgia is not doing "just fine. " Confirmed cases and deaths are surging there in a big way. I posted the graphs already. Here they are again. If you are having trouble reading and interpreting the simple data maybe you can find someone to help you. They like several other states opened too soon and are paying a serious price.

It's funny that some people are still worrying about the virus considering that at worst 0.2% of the population will die while the unemployment is going through the roof.
    At worst? You are at. 06% in Sweden now and counting, with 11 times the per capita deaths as your neighbor Norway. And even with this foolish, deadly experiment you are only at about 10% of the way to herd immunity.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5472100002/

200 lost their jobs for every old, weak and fat that lost their lives. It's absolutely crazy.
    More false information. What's crazy is your failed experiment in Sweden that killed many thousands of your countrymen needlessly.

Covid causes more than death. Many suffer long term, debilitating symptoms and permanent damage is possible.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/feature...gzy-story.html

Though it primarily effects elders the young don't get a pass.

https://www.wfla.com/community/healt...19-in-florida/

https://fox59.com/news/coronavirus/2...erge-of-death/

There's also evidence of serious neurological effects in small children.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 . 20088021 v1.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamane . Ct /2767979.

Scroll down and review the CDC data on deaths. Plenty of the 54 and under crowd are effected.

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisiona...nd-S/9bhg-hcku

I couldn't care less about your unemployment or access to cheap pussy. Economies recover. Dead people never do. Your foolish experiment failed. The world doesn't want to sacrifice millions of lives chasing herd immunity. We want to take certain precautions while we work on effective treatments and a vaccine. So put the cork in your whining and your failed, dangerous ideas back in your ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New 1.jpg‎   New 2.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    There is a record that people tested positive at 22nd days of quarantine. Instead of the common 14 days isolation protocol, there is at least one country adds 7 days mandatory mask and avoid using public transportation or going to public places. I don't want to give you wrong information because a lot of stuff are not proven so I am not going to explain why.

I said lock down can be bullet proof and present different degree of isolations but I don't mean what I presented is bullet proof. If you can plug all the leaks so virus can't get away to infect others, then it is bullet proof. Obviously you can't lock down everyone so you are going to have people out with masks. If you can come up with a method with mask or quarantine that has no leaks, then it will work because virus can seek out leak to infect others. Try to find a video that shows how doctors and nurses wear and seal their masks to prevent infection if you can. It may help you get the idea.

I am explaining the basic but you need to figure out how to apply it because there is no single answer.
    Well now you're backpedaling on your earlier declarative statements. You stated that:

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Its trumps fault for being the worst leader imaginable on this. And its the fault of the media for doing a horrible job--especially fox noise. And the American people are responsible for this debacle with their greed and stupidity.
    6 weeks hardcore lockdown followed by national mask mandate for 2 months and we can start moving on. Should have been done March April May.
    Shame on trump, fox noise and the republicans for politicizing public health and turning the USA into the worlds worst failure for dealing with the pandemic. Shameful.
    Now you're stating that there is no single answer and that someone needs to come up with a method with masks or quarantine. So which one do you believe? I believe you should stop making declarative statements that you can't support in order to take political pot shots.

Posting Limitations