"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 472 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDavidson84  [View Original Post]
    I have spent a significant amount of time in both Mexico and Colombia. Probably close to 8-10 months of total time in each destination. My reasons for visiting both nations was purely pleasure and not business. For anyone who reads this, please take all of that into account.

Without a doubt, Colombia is significantly more dangerous than Mexico. Dramafree is correct when he stated, even if you do not look for trouble- trouble can find you in Colombia. I did not say "will find you", I said "can find you". It is not just the danger of being robbed or drugged either, the pestering from the beggars and low end hookers can become very annoying as well in some spots. Cab drivers can also be crooked and a pain in the ass. If you know how to play the game and are a smooth operator who keeps his guard up, chances are you should be fine. It can take away from enjoying the moment to constantly keep your guard up though. Colombia's food is fine, but the country will never be know for its gourmet cuisine to put it mildly. Personally, I found many of the paisas to not be exceptionally mentally stimulating outside of sex, but what do you expect when you are paying for pussy?

With that said, the ease of access to beautiful women at the best prices is where Colombia shines. If you can deal with the thieves, drug dealers, and low hookers, you can have a great time in Colombia at unbeatable prices. Guys on a budget who just want to run through bitches all night will appreciate Colombia much more.

Mexico is for the guy who is a Top G and wants to truly party like an international playboy in style. To do this- obviously, you must have the funds. Virtually everything will be more expensive, but you are not going to deal with the bullshit or element of danger like you will in Colombia. Mexico also has significantly better high end restaurants..
    I lived in Mexico from 2015 to 2021 in Tijuana and traveled and mongered extensively in various different Mexican cities and states. I started coming to Colombia is 2018 and last summer I ditched my Tijuana apartment for a better one in Medellin. Anyways since 2020 I started spending more time in Colombia than in Mexico and I believe that Colombia is much better than Mexico for not only mongering but also living, traveling, even food is better in Colombia, and you are correct that everything is much more affordable than in Mexico.

CDMX is a dirty city. I remember back months ago DramaFree, DF would post such great things about DF LOL, but I have spent significant time in El DF and I saw it from a much different perspective. And to correct you there is a street scene in CDMX such as the clocktower, Botero, or Santa Fe and it is where I spent alot of time in Mexico City, it is called la merced, particularly a big wide street with 5 or 6 lanes for care and a chain link fence separating the sidewalks from the streets. This street is called Anillo de Circunvalacion and there are street hookers lined up on both sides of the street and the chain link fence (now a green solid metal structure) anyways it runs from about mixcalco all the way to the mercado de la merced, with short time hoteles inside that market by the metro station. It also runs down Calle San Pablo where they sell the bikes and bike parts and along that pedestrian walkway street where they sell clothes and shoes I want to say it's called corrigedora or some shit. Anyways this area is CDMX's version of Botero. And the women are hideous both in their looks and their attitudes, also many have bad hygiene, many do not shave their their pussies and are hairy as can be, many use a drug called activo that is similar to paint thinner that they sniff LOL. I will take Botero and the vennies and paisas any fucking day over la merced in DF. Also prices are higher and value is lower. Expect to pay the Mexican perras of the merced $200 to 300 mxn if you want them to give a crappy CBJ with their crappy missionary sex. And if you want to see some tetas be prepared to cough up cien pesos mas. A very bad value for very ugly perras and bad service. Also hoteles in the area will run you about $300 mxn a day which is about $15 usd compared to hoteles in medellin around centro run about $40 k COP a day which is like $7. 50 usd so hoteles are twice as much too.

I have also mongered in Tijuana, Puebla, Veracruz (Puerto, Cordoba, and Orizaba), Chiapas (zona galáctica, and centro tuxtla), and I've used mileroticos in Cancun. Every time I have paid more in Mexico than in Colombia, everytime the women are worse quality in Mexico than in Colombia, and have bad hygiene and bad attitudes and it feels like they don't really want to do their jobs. And in Colombia there is a plethora of beautiful energetic vennies costeñas and paisas that are happy to fuck you with a smile, and many are open to BBFS (alot more than in Mexico) and they don't have the shitty attitudes like in Mexico.

As far as food, Mexican food is good, I especially love the tacos de suadero from the street vendors and birria when I'm. In the north of Mexico, but it does give you the shits there is no question about that. And you can find good Mexican food in Colombia, Medellin has several good Mexican restaurants, but you can't find good Colombian food in Mexico, so as far as price, variety, and not having to shit every 20 mins for 4 hours eating, if say the food winner is Colombia not Mexico.

As far as being more dangerous, and I'm only speaking from my own experience and that probably is different than yours. I would have to say that Mexico is way more dangerous than Colombia. From my time living in Tijuana crossing the border everyday for work, etc. I have seen many fights, 2 of my coworkers in San Diego had gotten killed in Tijuana, I've known people who got their cars stolen from parking lots by the border, I've been shaken down by crooked cops in zona norte. In Mexico City the crooked cops are not as much of an issue as in Tijuana but there are other dangers there in the streets.

In Colombia your biggest problem is a taxista trying to give you fake money for change, it's best to just not use taxis. Use inDriver app if you absolutely need a taxi but it is better to just use the metro system and busses in Medellin, I've never had a bus driver or a cívica card recharge person give me fake money for change not even once.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill  [View Original Post]
    This may take a while to read and may be worth the effort.
    Well, at your suggestion I just read it. Other than for entertainment purposes I'm not sure it was worth the effort. However, I'm kind of stuck waiting around for other people to do their jobs, so I not only read it, but I'll address it. This will also take some time to read. Worth it? Probably not.

The numbers correspond to paragraphs in the post quoted.

1. I never claimed being penniless was part of a master plan. I merely stated, with hindsight I feel the experience was worth the money spent.

2. Not sure what to make of this. Almost all the girls I've seen in Medellin have been at my place.

3. I see no need to keep a pro on retainer. I don't care how good she is, if I'm just seeing her to pay for sex, there's no reason to pay for 6 months to spend 3 nights with her.

5. If you'll recall, not many months ago the same person was talking about how important it was to commit yourself to 1 girl in order to have the best sex. Now it's 3 or 4.

6. As I recently stated, my mention of girls picking up cash with their boyfriends was in a discussion about webcam models, not SBs. However, I stand by my statement that money sent doesn't guarantee anything.

7. The girl in question also "dropped everything" to spend 8 weeks in the US with me. When I'm in Colombia I don't expect her to drop everything. There's no reason not to work around her schedule.

8. The poster, in the past, got quite upset when others suggested his girl was probably seeing someone else. Just look at paragraph 6 to see how paragraph 8 is not exactly truthful.

9. I'm curious where "random WG" comes from. When you're picking a girl, do you just grab a random girl, or are there certain things you look for? Personally, I've had great sex with all different types of girls. Very few have been random.

10. I'm confident the girl in question is exclusive to me and I've been exclusive to her once I made the decision to try this out. There haven't been any demands on my time. Quite the opposite. The only time there was anything close to a demand was the night she locked herself out of the apartment at 11 pm when I was halfway to Chicago. She was apologetic and was willing to sit and wait 7 hours for me to return. Instead, I called an Uber, booked a hotel room and emailed a copy of her passport so she could check in. The locking herself out was partially my fault.

It sort of goes downhill from there, with repetition and contradiction. Such as, the best is to have 3 or 4, but the best is to have just 1.

In my opinion the claim that guys get girlfriends to get pussy only applies if you're still a teenager. If I'm not having sex with a woman on a regular basis, there's no way she's ever going to be a GF. You decide a girl is a girlfriend when the time spent with her is fulfilling enough to make a commitment.

16. This might be the strangest bit. To illustrate why, I'll ask you a question. What is the best meal I've ever had?

You read that right. If you think about it, you could probably come up with several great meals that you've had, but you have no clue about my best meals. If we sat down and listed some of our favorites, you still wouldn't know if you enjoyed your best meals more than I enjoyed my best meals. Our best meals might be completely different. We might have had the exact same meal at the same restaurant and we almost certainly have different opinions about it.

"The best sex there is" is completely subjective. Claiming the sex you're having is better than the sex someone else is having is just plain silly.

BTW, I've been wondering if you ever found a Colombian flag patch?

I have spent quite a bit of time in both countries. In fact I have been in jail in both countries and I think they are both pretty dangerous. Cops are even more corrupt in México and hassle you even more. Colombia I find the average person to be a little more fake and untrustworthy. In México you just have more gang infiltration of the police and military and they seem to be targeting tourists towns now, which were previously somewhat off limits. I find Colombia to be going slightly forward in terms of safety and México going backwards. Obviously both are big countries and it depends on what city in México you are comparing to what city in Colombia. Pussy is cheaper in Colombia in most exchange rate environments. Mexican pussy can be really, really great, or a complete waste of time. Colombian pussy tends to be more mean reverting. These are my experiences in the two countries. And yeah Méxican food is better but yeah you are also more likely to get the shits there.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Ah yes. DramaQueen has returned. And his grasp of reality remains as tenuous as ever.

Top 50 cities in the world by murder rate. 13 of the top 25 cities by murder rate are in Mexico. 21 of the top 60 are in Mexico, and only 2 in Colombia. After 60 it's basically all US cities. Violent crime rate by country, Mexico is 4th in the world, Colombia is 7th.

Of course the footnote in both countries is that tourists are less likely to be victims than natives.

I've never had to deal with the violence or the drugs. I've almost never encountered girls with bad attitudes. Although I've probably eaten nearly 1,000 meals in Colombia and probably less than 50 in Mexico, guess which country's culinary offerings put me on the toilet for 7 days.

Nobody has gotten pissed off because those 2 don't agree with their lifestyles. In fact I'll wager that my lifestyle in Colombia is much better than Miamiboy's. What annoys people is when they come along insulting everyone who doesn't follow their style.

So if CDMX is so incredibly good to you, what brings your sorry ass here? I just checked on the fabulous, can't be beat CDMX forum and there have been 2 posts this month. Seems to me, if it's so fucking incredible, someone would occasionally post something talking about how great it was. Shit. Battle Creek, Michigan, population 52,000 has more activity on their forum than CDMX.

Is that the problem? You need to beg people to come to CDMX so maybe 1 person might agree with your opinion? Good luck. While I enjoyed playing tourist in CDMX, I didn't see anything to convince me it was worth choosing as a mongering destination.
    I have spent a significant amount of time in both Mexico and Colombia. Probably close to 8-10 months of total time in each destination. My reasons for visiting both nations was purely pleasure and not business. For anyone who reads this, please take all of that into account.

Without a doubt, Colombia is significantly more dangerous than Mexico. Dramafree is correct when he stated, even if you do not look for trouble- trouble can find you in Colombia. I did not say "will find you", I said "can find you". It is not just the danger of being robbed or drugged either, the pestering from the beggars and low end hookers can become very annoying as well in some spots. Cab drivers can also be crooked and a pain in the ass. If you know how to play the game and are a smooth operator who keeps his guard up, chances are you should be fine. It can take away from enjoying the moment to constantly keep your guard up though. Colombia's food is fine, but the country will never be know for its gourmet cuisine to put it mildly. Personally, I found many of the paisas to not be exceptionally mentally stimulating outside of sex, but what do you expect when you are paying for pussy?

With that said, the ease of access to beautiful women at the best prices is where Colombia shines. If you can deal with the thieves, drug dealers, and low hookers, you can have a great time in Colombia at unbeatable prices. Guys on a budget who just want to run through bitches all night will appreciate Colombia much more.

Mexico is for the guy who is a Top G and wants to truly party like an international playboy in style. To do this- obviously, you must have the funds. Virtually everything will be more expensive, but you are not going to deal with the bullshit or element of danger like you will in Colombia. Mexico also has significantly better high end restaurants. This is not up for debate, if you enjoy high end food, Mexico is clearly better. Hotels and service are world class in CDMX. They are better in every regard than Medellin. The ease of access to beautiful women will take much more effort and the guys who have strong online game and speak Spanish will by far get the most out of this. Keep in mind, there is no Clocktower or Parque Lleras type scene in Mexico. If you are going to monger in Mexico, be prepared to drop a few hundred through the course of a night if going to the strip clubs in a place like Guadalajara. If you are going the sugar baby / seeking route, have some class- speak decent Spanish- and a strong online profile and you will be in heaven compared to the USA dating scene. All that being said, if you are out in the city and you act like a big shot asshole who can't hold his drink and drug, trouble may find you. If you play by the rules, I would be very surprised if you ever had trouble.

For 85% of mongers out there, you will probably enjoy Colombia more due to being on a budget and abundance of pussy.

For the Top GS who speak Spanish and have game and / or a large bank account- you will certainly enjoy Mexico more.

Ah yes. DramaQueen has returned. And his grasp of reality remains as tenuous as ever.

Top 50 cities in the world by murder rate. 13 of the top 25 cities by murder rate are in Mexico. 21 of the top 60 are in Mexico, and only 2 in Colombia. After 60 it's basically all US cities. Violent crime rate by country, Mexico is 4th in the world, Colombia is 7th.

Of course the footnote in both countries is that tourists are less likely to be victims than natives.

I've never had to deal with the violence or the drugs. I've almost never encountered girls with bad attitudes. Although I've probably eaten nearly 1,000 meals in Colombia and probably less than 50 in Mexico, guess which country's culinary offerings put me on the toilet for 7 days.

Nobody has gotten pissed off because those 2 don't agree with their lifestyles. In fact I'll wager that my lifestyle in Colombia is much better than Miamiboy's. What annoys people is when they come along insulting everyone who doesn't follow their style.

So if CDMX is so incredibly good to you, what brings your sorry ass here? I just checked on the fabulous, can't be beat CDMX forum and there have been 2 posts this month. Seems to me, if it's so fucking incredible, someone would occasionally post something talking about how great it was. Shit. Battle Creek, Michigan, population 52,000 has more activity on their forum than CDMX.

Is that the problem? You need to beg people to come to CDMX so maybe 1 person might agree with your opinion? Good luck. While I enjoyed playing tourist in CDMX, I didn't see anything to convince me it was worth choosing as a mongering destination.
    If I total up all the time I have spent in both Mexico and Colombia, its close to a year in both countries and I have visited multiple cities in both countries as well. Mexico is significantly safer than Colombia. Not just safer either, for the most part, people do not try to hassle the fuck out of you or scam you out of 2 bucks constantly in Mexico either. If you are not on top of your game, you can very easily end up in a dangerous situation in Colombia. I suppose danger can happen in Mexico or USA as well, but it's really not up for debate, Colombia is all around more dangerous if you are there for pussy. If you are a smooth operator who holds their drug and drink well and you know the ropes, you really won't have any serious trouble in Colombia. It can be exhausting and take away from the moment to always have your guard though. Keep that in mind.

Colombia is also significantly cheaper and easier to monger. The ease of places like Parque Lleras and Cartagena are unmatched by any destination in Mexico both in terms of ease of access and price for quality GFE pussy. Again, there really is no debate here.

Food is not bad at all in Colombia. Mexico really has some amazing high end restaurants if that's what you want. Mexico has better high end food.

I have said this before and I will say it again even though no one came out and asked LOL; If you are a top G and by Top G I mean- you speak Spanish- have class- sufficient funds- want a beautiful woman to engage with outside of sex- have solid online game- do not want to deal with desperate beggars and thieves- CDMX / Mexico is your city all day every day and there is no debate.

If you want physically beautiful girls for the best price and ease of access and you don't mind dealing with low end hookers, shady drug dealers, crooked cab drivers, and everything in between- Colombia is your paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Here is a summary of our dialogue:

V: I am long real estate. I am not fighting the Fed.

Me: Fed chair Powell said the real estate market is overvalued and he is determined to bring it down.
    So, I see you called this a summary and didn't show any quotes or references to our actual discussions. Why is that? Oh! I know. Because you needed to tell your story and quoting our converstaion would show that you were making it all up. As is your way.

I never said I was long real estate and clearly the Fed Chairman never said he was determined to bring down the real estate market. This maybe what you thought but like I've said at least 100 times: Reading isn't a skill you ever mastered. Make believe. Now that is your forte.

V: You are an idiot who does not understand the Fed, and I never said I was not fighting the Fed.

Me: Fundamentals are about knowing the value of something. If something is worth $3000, you sell when someone offers you $4000 and buy when someone offers to sell it to you at $2500.
    Well. OK I am certain I did call you an idiot. At least I am honest. I also agree that you do not understand the Fed at all. As to the last part, I'm certain I would not have said that.

Why? Because in English we don't use double negatives. Surely you learned that in the 6th grade. You did get that far in your education, right??

Fundamentals are about: yada yada yada. Elvis you shouldn't use big words you don't understand. Or at the very least you should look them up.

V: In August 2022 Amazon was $140 a share and Google was at $120. Today they are both at $90+ but I know what I am doing. Google and Amazon will always go up.
    Again with the incapacity to read. I told you that I could have Monday Morning Quarterbacked just like you did. But I never bought Amazon and Google in 2002 and 2004. Go back and read it again and if you still can't understand it. Ask your sugar-baby to explain it to you.

Me: I bought SQQQ around $45. It went to $60+, and I sold a chunk of it. It went back down and I bought more at $50+. It went up to $60+. I sold half my total stake and am now looking to get back in now that the price is at $45.

V: You are a liar.
    Now that is a fair summary of what I said. You are a liar you never made the trades that you claim and you can't back it up.

Shorting the market was easy. Anyone who listened to CNBC knew the market was going down. The hard part is when to buy and sell.
    CNBC? Are you getting your tips from Jim Cramer now? Great! I heard that there is a new ETF which takes a contrarian position in anything Cramer recomends (or pans). I hear it is oversubscribed too. Jajajajaja.

Why don't you tell us about that 2,500% investment winner you booked? Remember that whopper? I am dying to hear all about it jajajaja.

But that airport, MEX will still really suck regardless. MDE airport only sort of sucks and you can buy lots of dangerous drugs there such as Ambien, Valium, etc. Maybe you can in MEX too but connecting through there is too much of an ordeal to deal with it to find out. MDE it is all right there and you can buy beers and drink wherever.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Your conclusions are all fucked up. Clearly, you have poor reading comprehension. I will follow Dramafree's advice and move on. I no longer want to waste my time explaining simple things to you, morons (JustTK, BBBJ62, and their fan club). Good luck!
    I have a fan club now? Oh goody! Is there a secret handshake? I really want a secret handshake.

You've never successfully explained anything and I doubt if you ever will. You start off by assuming the way you want to do things is the best way and insult everyone who doesn't accept your way. Meanwhile, you've never provided any evidence that you've ever had any success with your way. Although you have pointed out girls who won't even respond to you.

Please do. Follow DramaQueen's advice and head to CDMX. You won't have to worry about trying to explain things, because there's nobody there to explain things to.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Elvis / Miami Boy I will never understand why you guys are slumming it in Colombia, but that is your decision. You both seem to have your shit together. Come to CDMX or MTY you do not have to deal with the drugs, violence, the girls bad attitudes and bad food.

You are wasting your time arguing with these guys, they hate everything, there whole goal in life is to be cheap, I guess this is why they are hanging out in MDE. They get pissed off if you do not agree with there cheap ass lifestyle.

Move on the, grass is greener on the other side.

No one cares about any of the personal stuff. The only thing that is relevant in your personal story is your inability to say something sucks. If you hit rock bottom and bounce, the only thing to say is that you learned enough so it will not happen again. Saying it was part of some master plan you hatched is crazy.

Most of the time you see a pro, it is not good. It is like fast food. You are scratching an itch. If you have been on a desert island or the sex prison, and you come to Colombia, I get the need to stuff one's self with it as you have been deprived, but it is rare to have great sex fucking someone on a cardboard bed or massage table surrounded by paper walls with Clorox in the air.

But if you find a good one, then it is worthwhile to try to keep her on retainer. Maybe you find her in a club, on the street, or on line, it does not matter. It pays to keep quality.

Thing is I found it better to have more than one, and I think three or four is ideal. If I rotated my women, I cured the need to get strange. You are getting enough different and you are getting the highest quality women and sex to boot.

Guys who have done this know it is way better than just your random street girl. Some guys call this hooker on retainer but I do not like that because there is more intimacy with these women then a hooker, so I go with sugar baby.

What is annoying about this is when you are paying the retainer fee, some douche like you used to be says that money is not worth it because the girl ALWAYS picks it up at Western Union with her BF. What you are trying to say is how much better you are because damn it, you only pay for sex. You think we are getting ripped off by these women when we are paying a retainer. We were never paying for exclusivity.

Of course, you never got it JJBee. Maybe you do now. You are paying for a good time in the future, a retainer or investment. So when you come to Colombia, she is going to drop everything and show you a good time. You dumb asses made fun of the term investment and now you are doing just that. LOL. I repeat. Welcome to the club.

What you never got is that I do not care if she has a BF. I care that when I am in town she treats ME like I am her BF. I cannot control her when I am not there and vice versa. Hell when I got to know my SBs, they would talk to me about their BF problems.

And of course, if you are collecting the best looking and performing women in your SB harem, you are going to have better sex than just some random WG. How could that not be true? It was stupid that people were actually debating this.

Unless you are exclusive with her and she with you, you do not have a GF, and it is not like having a GF is automatically better. With a GF, there are expectations you have to meet that as a SD you do not. A GF is going to demand more of your time whereas a SB will be on your schedule.

And just because you meet family does not mean the woman is not a SB. You will and should be intimate with your SBs. That enhances the relationship but a SB SD relationship will not or should not exist unless there is money for sex. It is P4 P plus some intimacy.

I honestly think the situation where a man has three or so women he rotates as SBs is ideal. Yes, you will have to cut some off when they get overly greedy, get BFs, or are not dependable. The desire to upgrade also is something that can keep things fresh and exciting. Still, when you have a harem, you have pussy in abundance and companionship that is not solely $ based without the emotional commitment of a typical relationship. It is the most realistic and best sexual relationships that most guys can get.

Most guys get GF to get pussy. They go from starving to abundance, and that is when I think women have the upper hand. With me, I was coming from abundance, and the woman had to earn my giving up other women. She had to be so hot, so good in bed, and so nice that I look at my harem and say "I am better with just this one woman. " That is what I call earning a man's monogamy.

And JJBee if you are not willing to give up other women and she other men, you do not have a GF. You are just saying that because you think GF is a more mainstream term than sugar baby.

You have a real GF when you willingly give up all other pussy.

As for my dispute with Nounce and saying this is the best sex there is, it has to be. If my harem was made up of some of the best P4 P women there are, and if I am giving up my harem for one girl, then she had better be sexually better than the harem. IMO it is very rare to find such a woman.

Maybe you will get this now. It is a natural progression for guys when one is looking for the best sex.
    This may take a while to read and may be worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Elvis / Miami Boy I will never understand why you guys are slumming it in Colombia, but that is your decision. You both seem to have your shit together. Come to CDMX or MTY you do not have to deal with the drugs, violence, the girls bad attitudes and bad food.

You are wasting your time arguing with these guys, they hate everything, there whole goal in life is to be cheap, I guess this is why they are hanging out in MDE. They get pissed off if you do not agree with there cheap ass lifestyle.

Move on the, grass is greener on the other side.
    DF, half the time I am with my gal, it is in Mexico. I am in Colombia now. Roads are flooded due to the rain. Did I ever tell you I drove halfway from Medellin to Bogota? It is mountainous and about 250 miles and google maps put the time to get from Medellin to Bogota at 9 hours. It was also dangerous as hell.

It is the same distance from Mexico City to Acapulco. Again, the road is mountainous and total time to get from CDMX to Acapulco is 4 and a half hours but I felt much much safer. When your have shit infrastructure like Colombia has, you will always be poor.

That said, there is opportunity among the women you will find in Colombia that you will not get in Mexico. You can date an elite woman here. In Mexico, there is so much money it is much harder to do so. If my gal was not here, the only reason I would be coming is the women I had met before.

As for posting here, it is strict payback. I sat on Villiany's stupid crime comments for months. JJBee and Paulie got in a fight, and Paulie left some juicy gossip. It was time to pounce. After giving me shit for years about paying Colombian women from the USA, Mr. Hypocrite JJBee AKA Professor Shit for Brains has been doing the exact same thing. He has a sugar baby and calls her a GF. He tries to make her out to be elite and then says if his broke and ugly ass cannot date elite women, certainly you can not. Once again, he is lecturing about seeking while not having the money for years to use it.

As you know, Colombia cuts up cities in level or stratas. Level 6 was the highest but according to my gal, there are higher levels now. I never thought much of it but when I introduced a hot woman that I turned down to a friend, my gal said she was a level 3 girl, and she subsequently ripped my friend off.

If you are going to hook up long term with a gal, she needs to have a good relationship with one parent preferably the father. Otherwise she is not going to be trusting with an older man. So while I was dating good looking and performing women in Mexico, I never dated the elite like in Colombia. I went out with three beauty queens, my current gal who was living in strata 6 housing when we met, and the daughter of a brain surgeon among others.

I am looking back at that time with that daughter, and I wish I had picked up on what was different about her. You can imagine a girl challenging and being defiant if their parents are druggies or alcoholics but a brain surgeon? Probably not, and she acted like I should have anticipated. She whined about money and wanted it for doing nothing. That was annoying and the bad and should have been expected. The good is she did anything I wanted in bed. There was zero resistance with anything, and I should have pushed it even further than I did, and my gal is the same way. She has never said no. Waking her up for a blowjob at 5 AM? Okay, honey, and she does it.

I wrote what I found in my post and what the natural order will be in guys looking for the best sex. You are rotating a number of hotties that are good looking and great in bed. Mixing them up kind of quashes the desire to find something new. The times you venture out for strange you are looking for an upgrade to your harem or if you cannot get together with your women. Been there, done that, and like you are doing now, it is a lot of fun.

But the women know you are seeing other women, and they do hold a part of themselves back. You have to commit to a woman in order for her to give all of herself to you. Thing is I did not find any woman in Mexico where I ever even dreamed of totally committing. The best I did was a stunning lawyer with mental health issues. There were three women here, amazing women, where I considered it AKA wife material.

Unlike V and JJBee, who are pretty much centro rats and deny it, Paulie admits that is what he sees. DF, seeing as how you did not use seeking when you were here, my assumption is that you did not date the elites. The women you described, and I am not talking looks or performance, seemed to be low strata women with their attitudes.

It sounds like MB is dating the elites and I know Don Carlos has. My gal was in strata 6 housing in Bogota. She paid a 1/3 of the rent and it was a few hundred bucks. Cartagena is the most expensive city in the country. I asked my gal what strata we are in and she said strata 5 or 6 and it is 3 million COP a month for our place. That was $700+ or so when we moved in and now is close to $600, and I am sure it is lower than that in Medellin.

And it is 3 bedroom. So you are talking $200 a month if you split it 3 ways, and Professor shit for brains is saying guys here cannot date strata 6 women? LOL. Give me a fucking break. How cheap is that MF?

When you date lower class women or hire people for a McDonald's, Mr. E's approach is totally correct. I am giving you this amount of money. Take it or leave it. If you leave it, I will find someone else.

What he does not get is that approach does not work on elite women. Directives work on the poor and lower classes. Incentives are best for the elites.

At some point, you are going to get tired of the SB roller coaster you are on, DF. Yeah, the relationships are great now. There is more in the relationship than just $ for sex, but you know if there were no $, the women would be gone. At some point, you are going to want to find someone who likes you for you. I was looking for that without even realizing I was.

At that point, you should consider returning to Colombia. There is great SB material in Mexico DF, but I never did find much wife material there. Maybe you did but there is much more of it here.

But in general, I agree with you. Outside of the women and prices, there really are no other reasons to be here. And there really is not much point in arguing with two arrogant douche bags who never admit they are wrong outside of my enjoying rubbing their face in their lies and hypocrisy, and I did enjoy it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I ever said anything about you "following or fighting the Fed". If anything, I would posit that you haven't the fainest clue what the Fed does.
    Faintest? Okay Mr. Grammar police. Here is a summary of our dialogue:

V: I am long real estate. I am not fighting the Fed.

Me: Fed chair Powell said the real estate market is overvalued and he is determined to bring it down.

V: You are an idiot who does not understand the Fed, and I never said I was not fighting the Fed.

Investing isn't about making trades that may or not make you a few percent and then cashing out. Investing is about understanding the fundamentals of a company and how those fundamentals play forward. You make a fortune by buying an Apple when they unveil their new invention "the smart phone" and you hold on for dear life.
    Me: Fundamentals are about knowing the value of something. If something is worth $3000, you sell when someone offers you $4000 and buy when someone offers to sell it to you at $2500.

V: What I read about fundamentals comes from a book. You do not need an exit strategy. Buy Apple. It will always go up.

I can tell you that I bought Amazon and Google in 2002 rand 2004 respectively, and sold them in November 2021. But I didn't do that. I wish I had but I didn't. You never did anything of the sort and you can't show that you did either. All you are doing is Monday morning quarterbacking.
    V: In August 2022 Amazon was $140 a share and Google was at $120. Today they are both at $90+ but I know what I am doing. Google and Amazon will always go up.

Me: I bought SQQQ around $45. It went to $60+, and I sold a chunk of it. It went back down and I bought more at $50+. It went up to $60+. I sold half my total stake and am now looking to get back in now that the price is at $45.

V: You are a liar. People should listen to me.

And then there is the future conversation we would have:

Me: It is hard to double down on an investment when you see nothing but red / losses. The emotion you feel is fear, and there is the desire to sell. You have to train yourself that you are not wrong but things are getting cheaper. The opposite goes when you are seeing nothing but green. That is the skill: knowing you are right and the market is wrong. Shorting the market was easy. Anyone who listened to CNBC knew the market was going down. The hard part is when to buy and sell.

V: That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Me: That is pretty much what Warren Buffett said. Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.

V: You do not understand Buffett.

I am not sure you have to post any more V. It is pretty obvious what you are going to say. Your giving advice about investing is as worthy as the advice you gave on crime, and I am sure in your fucked up head, you think that is a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by RacShack  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, thanks bud, are you saying theirs no drugs, violence, and girls "all " have amazing attitudes in Mexico, don't they just do it differently their and if remember right us chocolate instead of scop? Oh and no gangs their neither. ? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated bud! Thanks travel safe guys! I understand the food part!
    Yes, In Mexico if you behave yourself, you will have no issues. In Colombia trouble can find you quickly, sorry it is true. Read the reports.

Obviously, not all the girls have good attitudes, but in general far better then the fat ass Colombian girls in MDE and the ones that travel to CDMX are even worse, They love to tell me how hot they are, and most I would not do for free. If I read anything about Colombia in Mexico instant block. Life is much better without there terrible attitudes.

Lmao mans said there's no violence or drugs in Mexico, I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    So basically if she has a job as a janitor she is ugly and is horrible in bed. Then she gets promotes to working on the manufacturing line she is then ok looking and is ok in bed. Then if she works really hard she becomes the CEO then magically becomes sexy as hell and is a goddess in bed?

Comparing women to airline seats is pointless. More costly seating has more room, more cushion in the seats, more leg room, etc. Everyone agrees. But that does not apply to women. So poor uneducated prostitutes (Centro) have small boobs, are fat, and horrible in bed. Better educated with more money prostitutes (casas) have medium boobs, little chubby, and ok in bed. Finally the Parque Lleras or FB prostitutes with even higher education and more money have huge boobs, skinny, and awesome at sex.

Wow! Your world is overly simplistic.
    Your conclusions are all fucked up. Clearly, you have poor reading comprehension. I will follow Dramafree's advice and move on. I no longer want to waste my time explaining simple things to you, morons (JustTK, BBBJ62, and their fan club). Good luck!

Posting Limitations