Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 472 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 7066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Well, dating Seeking / Tinder / FB girls is indeed superior to banging Centro SW. I think we both would agree that a job in IT, for example, is superior to mopping floors at Walmart for a minimum wage, for obvious reasons. Any dumbass can mop floor as long as he has arms and legs, but not anyone can succeed in IT. Same goes for ways of mongering. Any dumbass with $10 in his pocket can go to Centro and get laid or get a quick CBJ without any social or language skills, regardless of the looks and personality. Finding a great repeat girl off Seeking or any other platform with whom you have great chemistry is a challenge, requires time and effort, but the reward might be high. I understand that one may prefer cheap SW girls, rather than spending time and money on Seeking girls, but the truth is, dating Seeking girls is superior, like flying first class is superior to flying economy, both will get you from point A to point be, but the experience is different. Dating non-pros, beautiful, intelligent, successful white collar professionals is another level compared to Seeking dates. Requires even more time and effort, and A game. Very few guys on here can have it accomplished, and those who did, get my respect.

Speaking of Scandallo, I did suggested Seeking as an alternative for those mongers who, like myself, seek value, but at the same time, not penny pinching. The same girls, or girls of similar quality, could be found online for a much cheaper rate. Me personally, I would rather go out with a Seeking girl, and get her spend a night at my place rather than paying premium for the club ambiance. I have always said that Scandallo is not the best place for price sensitive mongers. And I would never advise someone to fuck Lleras girls, because we all know the same girls can be found in Centro in the daytime for a fraction of Lleras rates. Exact same SW girls, who provide exact same service. Paying 5 x-10 x more for the convenience of Lleras park is ridiculous.
    Hey Miami, always liked your posts BTW. Here is something to think about as you stay in this game longer as I am going to assume you are a younger guy. A lot of the guys who hit centro up for SW are older, don't have much money, and their bests days are behind them. Not all, but a lot. They get better service and have a better more authentic time with these types of working girls compared to the gems you get from seeking or the non-pros you pull. Same thing with your IT job comparison to the custodian. Switch roles with the custodian working the IT which he doesn't have the skills to effectively work at. The stress from being ineffective at his position along with the constant threat of losing his IT job, and it's just a matter of time until he prefers working the lower paying job as a custodian. As a custodian he knows his service is appreciated in this position and he has the comfort of job security. Yes IT is a better job, but some people would still prefer the job mopping the floors. Some guys will always prefer spending their money in centro and getting the type of service they desire which they don't get from the girls on seeking.

For a guy like you who prefers class, keep doing the things you need to do to keep pulling girls from the top ranks of the spectrum as you stay in the game longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    Where did I say I gave them advice? I didn't. They ended up going to some bars en el centro at night and got jumped coming out. As is always the case with you, Elvis. You have a story to tell and the truth of the matter doesn't play any part.
    It is your story not mine douche, and this is the 4th version of it.

You argued about how savy they were.
    Totally not true. You are stroking out again.

The funniest thing you said was I am not fighting the Fed, and you did not list one quote from them to back you up. That pretty much says it all about you. In your fucked up head, you think the fed governors are friends of yours and would never hurt you. Of course, they do not know who the fuck you are.

So if the Fed says they are going to do X, and I invest accordingly, I am not brilliant. That is common sense. OTOH, if you think the Fed is going to do Z when they are saying they are going to do X, and you lose, then you have proven to the world once again you are a fucking moron.

You are not fighting me douche. You are fighting the Fed but are such a narcissist you do not see it. This little exchange like this recent rally may make you feel a little better but when it is all said and done, your portfolio is going to be trash.

Skill in the market is training yourself to go against natural emotions. You make yourself happy when things go down because you can buy them cheaper. The natural tendency of the unskilled was exemplified by what you did when your investment was going well. You are happy, beat your chest about how smart you were, and sold nothing.

I said I bought in April, bought more when the market rallied this summer, and sold half my stake in October, and I will be adding more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    MB treats people differently based on perceived wealth. He did something similar in Sao Paulo forum but because most Scandello club regulars are high end spenders so he would not treat them the same way he treats Centro rates, instead he proposed Seeking as "value" but he failed to see the value otherwise. I am a regular on both. I have the experience and know mongers from both sides. I don't see a real difference as far as satisfaction goes.

Guys should stop posting something like this. If you read Surfer's report, you think he is not getting GFE when he takes a girl on a trip? And only seeking users get GFE? There is also GB who did something similar. Surfer and GB both speak Spanish, do you guys speak Spanish as well as either one of them?

Most Centro rates are here on longer term. You think they wouldn't get GFE they want with all the time here?

No one hates Seeking, what people hates is the attitude of some Seeking users as shown in the quoted posts, and the superiority displayed.
    Well, dating Seeking / Tinder / FB girls is indeed superior to banging Centro SW. I think we both would agree that a job in IT, for example, is superior to mopping floors at Walmart for a minimum wage, for obvious reasons. Any dumbass can mop floor as long as he has arms and legs, but not anyone can succeed in IT. Same goes for ways of mongering. Any dumbass with $10 in his pocket can go to Centro and get laid or get a quick CBJ without any social or language skills, regardless of the looks and personality. Finding a great repeat girl off Seeking or any other platform with whom you have great chemistry is a challenge, requires time and effort, but the reward might be high. I understand that one may prefer cheap SW girls, rather than spending time and money on Seeking girls, but the truth is, dating Seeking girls is superior, like flying first class is superior to flying economy, both will get you from point A to point be, but the experience is different. Dating non-pros, beautiful, intelligent, successful white collar professionals is another level compared to Seeking dates. Requires even more time and effort, and A game. Very few guys on here can have it accomplished, and those who did, get my respect.

Speaking of Scandallo, I did suggested Seeking as an alternative for those mongers who, like myself, seek value, but at the same time, not penny pinching. The same girls, or girls of similar quality, could be found online for a much cheaper rate. Me personally, I would rather go out with a Seeking girl, and get her spend a night at my place rather than paying premium for the club ambiance. I have always said that Scandallo is not the best place for price sensitive mongers. And I would never advise someone to fuck Lleras girls, because we all know the same girls can be found in Centro in the daytime for a fraction of Lleras rates. Exact same SW girls, who provide exact same service. Paying 5 x-10 x more for the convenience of Lleras park is ridiculous.

So you have tried both Scandallo and SW in El Centro and see no difference as far as satisfaction goes? Either you are blind, or have "pussy is pussy" mentality, in either case, there is, indeed, no difference

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    God, you are a clueless dumb ass. You admit your friends or whatever they are followed your advice and got robbed, and you think that people here are dying to hear your advice on safety? You are a narcissistic boob. My whole point was that your friends should have listened to Paulie instead of your sorry ass.
    Where did I say I gave them advice? I didn't. They ended up going to some bars en el centro at night and got jumped coming out. As is always the case with you, Elvis. You have a story to tell and the truth of the matter doesn't play any part.

You are not just anyone. I said unlike anyone else here I wanted to hit you in the head with a wrench, and I suspect that is a common reaction you bring out in others.
    What a charming fellow you are. I'm living here in Medellin, Elvis. Bring your wrench buddy. But you might want to bring some salsa too. It might make the wrench taste better when you eat it.

And let's make that clear. You believed my amazing trades were bullshit when they were in the money. When they were not in the money for a few days, you couldn't shut up about how real they were. Maybe you "forgot" that too.
    Yes, Elvis I said your trades were BS. You argued about how savy they were. Where was the evidence? Everyone is still waiting. I pointed out that your trades (hypothetical trades) were pure speculation and turned South just as fast as they went up. I said it then and I say it now. You are full of BS. You never made a trade except in your dreams.

And your beef with me was that I come off as too much of an expert? LOL. Well, here is my "expert" opinion: I know envy and jealousy when I see it, and you are such a narcissist you are threatened by it.
    I don't think you come off as an expert. Not even a little. Your an insecure child in a man's body. You failed to get an education and your write ponderous posts trying to gain respect on a hooker-board. You'll just have to trust me on this. I'm not envious of your lack of education or success in the world.

BTW did you use all your imaginary gains to get a breast-lift for your imaginary girlfriend with saggy tits? I know I'm not the only one who is dying to know. Jajajajaja.

You certainly caught me there, Elvis. I was a little loose with my language, I said "friends" when I should have said "acquaintances". I met them at the St. Peter bar watching the football games.

I must say I'm really impressed. You must remember ever post I've made and here I was, thinking you couldn't even read.

But let's be real. Medellin is a big city but has a large population of people who are barely getting along. Most of them (in my opinion) are honest but if the kids are screaming that they are hungry and they see a "gringo" walking around with a $1,000 I-phone and gold jewelry. Well, what do you think is going to happen?

I think the city is safe as long as you are careful. Don't walk down empty streets at night, don't wear your jewelry or watches. Don't pull your cell phone out on the streets. It takes a little adjusting but nothing hard. Most of the friends I have here (as opposed to acquaintances) have not had any bad experiences. Paulie was ranting and raving about the gangs in the barrios. Yeah they exist but then again, why would you be hanging around alone in one of the poor barrios?

I wrote a bunch of "rules" for people visiting Medellin (called 'villainy's rules' A lot of the trouble guys have with girls here could be avoided. Just as an example: Don't arrange an overnight 'cita' with a girl you've never met. Unlike you, I've tried to post information that would be helpful to people who bother to read the forum.

Really? Jajajajaja. Don't feel too special, he asked me to have a beer with him too. I wonder if he has asked JjBee too? Needless to say, I have better things to do. Like watching grass grow jajajaja.

Oh and how is Miss Saggy Tits? Did you pay for the breast lift yet?

I realize that any time anyone makes a mistake, they must be lying. Right? No one (except you) can ever misspeak or make an honest mistake. I know you're not very analytical and that comes from not having a good education. (Sorry, but we both know it is true) but lying is saying something you know is not true. Mistakes? Misjudgements? Misspeaking? It happens but they aren't lies unless you knew it and intentionally misrepresented it. Which is one reason I laugh at so many of your posts in the Opinions / American Politics section. You call everyone one a dumb Democrat and a liar. Those guys are sometimes wrong, sometimes misinformed but rarely "lying", they just happen to honestly believe things that you don't believe or don't understand.

Speaking about lying. I'm still waiting for you to show me those broker statements demonstrating all those money making trades you claimed you made. I have called "BS" on you many times for those claims. I saw that now you claimed you cashed in before the market had that big bounce the other day. How amazing is your timing? Or how much of it is fantasy BS??

Happy to oblige, Elvis. But only because you asked nicely, jajajajaja.
    Oh yes. Paulie did ask me to have a beer with him. That's how all this silly stuff began. We had a few beers and went to a casa. I had a good time, he had a girl with an odor issue. He went back to the casa, or another one and I went home. A few days later he came to Parque Lleras, where we met 2 other mongers, before going to Jenson's bar. We were the only customers. After that my Whatsapp blew up. Mostly complaints about ISG and about certain members. Then came the crazy shit.

Didn't give him much of a thought until he came to Jenson's looking for me a few months later. His tale of woe followed, over beers and shortly after came his next psychotic outburst. That one got him blocked on Whatsapp.

After I called him out over feeding my information to some troll, he admitted it and began sending PMs, several each day. I can't remember what his third blow-up was about, but that was the third strike and he went on ignore.

An invitation to have a beer is an invitation to have him go completely nuts on you. Is there anyone out there who has had a different experience with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    MB treats people differently based on perceived wealth. He did something similar in Sao Paulo forum but because most Scandello club regulars are high end spenders so he would not treat them the same way he treats Centro rates, instead he proposed Seeking as "value" but he failed to see the value otherwise. I am a regular on both. I have the experience and know mongers from both sides. I don't see a real difference as far as satisfaction goes.

Guys should stop posting something like this. If you read Surfer's report, you think he is not getting GFE when he takes a girl on a trip? And only seeking users get GFE? There is also GB who did something similar. Surfer and GB both speak Spanish, do you guys speak Spanish as well as either one of them?

Most Centro rates are here on longer term. You think they wouldn't get GFE they want with all the time here?

No one hates Seeking, what people hates is the attitude of some Seeking users as shown in the quoted posts, and the superiority displayed.
    There are guys who are strictly Centro rats who are the same way as some of the Seeking guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonShot  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the other board member that there are many types of mongers and you can't categorize mongers into two categories, winners and losers which is essentially what the other guy is saying. Every monger has his own situation.

That is all I will say about the topic.

As for me, when I go to Medellin, I do what I want to do and I really don't give a shit about what a bunch of anonymous board members say. I would also recommend this approach to other guys, Don't worry about what a bunch of anonymous guys think. Do what you want and pay what you want, it is your money and your time.

I am still in Medellin now But the trip is winding down.

I am having a great time with the girls from Facebook. They have all provided GFE experiences for me and I've been very happy with their performances. Most have been young, in the 18 to 20 age range and I am experienced enough not to believe that any of them are in love with me or have any great desire for me other than for making some money.

That is fine for me. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or a wife here. I'm just looking to have a good time young attractive women for a reasonable price. So far the flakiness is minimal, just one girl but she did it twice to me. There is always some crazy excuse but in both instances, I was able to get another girl for the night so no big deal.

The fun continues for me for a few more days before I return to the reality of work.

I will say that to group mongers together is a bit off. The younger mongers are completely different from the older mongers in their '50's and up. For older mongers, it is not the case that we can't attract women, it is that we are unable to attract women who are in the 18-24 age range. At least that is the case with me.
    Glad to hear it's working out for you. Mainly I'm here to comment on the last paragraph.

When we're young, dumb and full of cum, we can easily find women who want to fuck us from 18-60 years old. Up to 30, the selection doesn't change much. By 40 the bottom end of the scale is losing numbers and after 50, you'll have to dig and work to get a good one under 30. When I hit 50 I looked at my easy options, dismissed them, then at my options I could get if I worked hard enough. I decided paying for what I wanted made more sense than working for what I was willing to settle for.

You certainly caught me there, Elvis. I was a little loose with my language, I said "friends" when I should have said "acquaintances".

I must say I'm really impressed. You must remember ever post I've made and here I was, thinking you couldn't even read.

I think the city is safe as long as you are careful. Don't walk down empty streets at night, don't wear your jewelry or watches. Don't pull your cell phone out on the streets. It takes a little adjusting but nothing hard. Most of the friends I have here (as opposed to acquaintances) have not had any bad experiences.
    God, you are a clueless dumb ass. You admit your friends or whatever they are followed your advice and got robbed, and you think that people here are dying to hear your advice on safety? You are a narcissistic boob. My whole point was that your friends should have listened to Paulie instead of your sorry ass.

I realize that any time anyone makes a mistake, they must be lying. Right?
    You are not just anyone. I said unlike anyone else here I wanted to hit you in the head with a wrench, and I suspect that is a common reaction you bring out in others.

I'm still waiting for you to show me those broker statements demonstrating all those money making trades you claimed you made. I have called "BS" on you many times for those claims.
    And let's make that clear. You believed my amazing trades were bullshit when they were in the money. When they were not in the money for a few days, you couldn't shut up about how real they were. Maybe you "forgot" that too.

I think everyone knows all they need to be about you now: You are a liar. You are a narcissistic blowhard. You admit you give horrible advice. You are a horrible friend, and you know next to nothing about investing or safety.

And your beef with me was that I come off as too much of an expert? LOL. Well, here is my "expert" opinion: I know envy and jealousy when I see it, and you are such a narcissist you are threatened by it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. But you have no problem in smearing us w negative character traits despite never meeting me / us. Your a ignorant piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by DonCarlos1234  [View Original Post]
    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...g-Arrangements

...are too cheap to have any meaningful relationships. ...

This is not only about being cheap. It is their "pussy is pussy" mentality. They have no clue what real GFE is, and don't even want to try, because they are too lazy, insecure, etc. Most of the reports that I see here are so boring and bland. Went to casa X, paid X mil cop, shot 1 load, got out. Meh. Read Steve's reports in the Seeking thread just to compare, and see for yourself what a real girlfriend experience is.

Part 2.

Sorry. I couldn't address all of your errors in 1 post.

Let's get the positive out of the way first. Your gal is cute and if she traveled to Chicago to meet you, there is more than the usual P4P.

So you are paying your "girlfriend"? Does she pick up her money with her Colombian boyfriend? Isn't that what your sorry douche ass said about every guy who sends money to women in Colombia?
    Am I paying her? No. Payment requires an agreement on exchange of goods and / or services. Do I send her money and buy things for her? Yes. Does she take her boyfriend to pick up the money? Probably not. Cost is lower, exchange rate is better and transaction is easier if I send directly to her savings account. Although, I have also sent money to her sister to buy presents for her.

As always, your facts aren't correct. I have said that webcam models often pick up money with their boyfriend. On webcam being "single" is important, but seldom the reality. I've also said that if you want to send money, send it. It's your money. However, I caution that there are no guarantees when you send money, except for future requests for money.

you let Paulie's comment about fucking her slide which tells me there is truth to it. Your definition of girlfriend then is what everyone else calls a sugar baby. Welcome to the club douche! And after your autobiography about how great a year you had sliding into debt, it tells me the real reason you were not in the club was not desire but because your jealous and cheap ass had no money.
    Sorry, but I've been busy. I can only respond to a limited amount of insanity in 1 post, so both you and Paulie will have to wait, as your posts always exceed the threshold. As for Paulie's mention of fucking my girlfriend, even if she was a working girl, it's unlikely he could afford her, or that she would lower her standards to his level.

Where did you get "jealous and cheap?" I'm neither. My girl might have a boyfriend. I doubt it, but recognize the possibility. Why worry about it? She meets my needs. During her 7 week stay at my place there were no signs of a boyfriend, or that she was missing anyone except her sister, mother and dog. Unless the alleged boyfriend gets in my way, it's not something I worry about. And if there's a boyfriend that interferes in any way, I just walk away. Life's too short to waste it trying to change reality. Accept it and move on. It's not like there's a shortage of girls.

And cheap? Me? Sorry. Wrong guy. If I'd been cheap I wouldn't have left Medellin broke. I tend towards extravagance. Always have.

There was no reason to have a SB when in Colombia and no reason to specifically seek one. I wasn't looking for a SB or girlfriend when I found my girl and she wasn't looking for a SD. Is she now a SB? Maybe. I ponder that from time to time. As I've said, we had been talking for 2 years before we started dating. No money sent, nothing discussed about support. During that time her and her sister were my airport taxi service, we hung out, but never alone and had dinners together, still not alone.

Last trip I spent a night at her place, after her sister and her picked me up at the airport. It was somewhat awkward, but ended up much better. Definitely a new experience for her. The next day we flew to the coast for 5 days. If she's a SB, I'm comfortable with that.

The only thing left to ask is that now that you have a job, are you going to keep voting Democrat?
    I've always had a job. Over the past 45 years, except for a serious work injury that required over 1 year of physical therapy and my year in Colombia I've never been unemployed longer than 1 week. At a guess my lifetime average is 60+ hours of work per week. I've averaged almost 70 for the last 3 years. I've never voted Democrat. I used to vote Republican. Then I realized voting for a party was stupid. The purpose of both parties is the same; power and control. Voting strictly for a party is just choosing who you want to hold the leash. I vote Republican when there's an honest, conscientious candidate. I vote Democrat when there's no good Republican option. When Republicans come up with better candidates, they'll get my vote.

And believe it or not, Paulie has been a good and loyal friend to both you assholes even when you trashed him.
    I left that line in because it's so funny. When I first met Paulie he mentioned meeting one other guy, who he praised, the way he used to praise me. After his first blowup, I asked if he had ever had the same thing happen before, where he became unhinged over a reasonably minor matter. Yes. With the only guy he had ever mentioned meeting. Since then, only 1 guy has mentioned meeting Paulie, once. There's been no other mention. I wonder if guy 3 experienced the same thing. I have a mutual friend. Maybe I'll get him to ask. What do you think Paulie? Any skeletons in that closet?

Who knows how many others Paulie has shown his special brand of friendship to? Nobody ever mentions him. Nobody ever says thanks for showing them around, or providing them with information. Is it because he doesn't meet anyone, or because he blows up at everyone? Something to ponder.

To paraphrase Animal House, fat, drunk, stupid, in debt, and watching live and video porn is no way to go through life son. Only you would try to justify a year like that. The rest of us would call it what it was, hitting rock bottom. Unless Paulie was a person keeping you down, and I doubt he was, then you have no clue what a friend really is.
    Again with the lack of knowledge. Well, it is your trademark.

When I arrived in Medellin I weighed 260#. At 6'4" that's not morbidly obese, but certainly fat by my standards. Long before I was in debt I was down to 205#. With my height, at that weight, everyone is worried that I'm not eating. Once I got into debt, I dropped to 180#, which leaves me looking like someone should be showing my picture on TV and asking you to please help. Now I'm at 220#, about 10# above my ideal weight. That rules out fat. Just curious, how do you stack up?

Drunk? I got drunk 3 times in Medellin. Before that, over the previous 15 years, maybe twice. Zero times since then. I rarely drink, and then only in moderation. You're thinking about Paulie. Go hang with him and see what I mean. You can hear all about Jim Morrison and The Doors.

Stupid? Absolutely. Everyone is stupid at various times. Spend 15 minutes on the interstate and you'll see what I mean. For most of us, it's a temporary break from reason. For others it's an addiction. Where do you stand?

Hitting rock bottom? You've said that before and it reveals something about you, which you've never mentioned. Everything you have came from daddy, didn't it? He set you up so you didn't have to earn your position. Right? How many times did he bail you out when you fucked up?

You see, there's nothing wrong with hitting rock bottom. Shit happens, mistakes are made, and sometimes it's just bad luck. What's important is what you do when you hit rock bottom. Only someone who's never had to worry where their next meal is coming from wouldn't understand.

I spent 3 months struggling to stay afloat (which is how I ended up at 180# I spent a few days wallowing in self pity before I swallowed my pride and reached out for help. Help was offered, I accepted, and got myself back on the right road.

You obviously feel that where a person has been is more important than where they are. Another sign of daddy putting you where you are. Most of us, including Paulie, have had our struggles. We've accomplished things through our will and effort. We've fallen down and gotten back up. We can look back at rock bottom and laugh, because we crawled out and got back on our feet. You'll never know that feeling. If you ever hit rock bottom you'll grab a Thermos and a chair and go lay down and cry.

There's power in failure. As a friend told me when he was teaching me to ski, straight to the black diamond trails, "if you're not falling down, you're not learning. Stop worrying about falling and learn to get back up. ".

Left out the "watching porn" part. Don't really do that much anymore. When I was doing it a lot I was getting paid for it. Just not getting paid enough. When I was buying it. Well, maybe I'll talk about that later.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I ain't trying to debate you or measure post counts. I referred to it cause I'm disappointed in you and you're still doing it, like bruh stay on topic, the subject is about using SA that you haven't used, yet assuming and writing invalid and incorrect info about it on a public forum. Now you're deterring the topic and want to discuss post counts? Who's weak again?

It's not a big deal man, I only post facts based on my experience and clearly many have had similar posts and experience on SA.

You do a girl search in Medellin within 50 miles radius and you'll have 10,000 results, it's like the girls outnumbers the fellas by 100/1 or even more. Yet you writing garbage like we're bidding against each other blah blah. SA is a dating site, most meet or require to meet w / o price discussion, at least not on the site. It's not a puta price bidding site. I you're wrong, grow some balls and admit it. I could careless of how little I've posted vs you BS.
    I am just gentle with you to tell you your attack is meaningless. Go ask each girl how many guys contacted her, how many she keeps in contact, and why she go out with you? Then post the answer here. It will provide answer to what I said. The competition does not have to be money. Do you really think it's pure luck that the girl pick you randomly to have sex with you?

I don't look at the total number. I only look at new members. I think you still have a bit too learn.

You think I am not posting my own observation based on my own experience? You are making a fool of yourself in front of the people who know me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho  [View Original Post]
    Dude don't be an idiot, there is a difference between paying for something of value such as food in a restaurant and throwing money away for free.

If you and the others who attacked me here enjoy. Throwing your money around in order to look like big ballers or weekend warriors .
    Haha. I didn't attack you. I just made a joke at your expense. I never go to high end clubs bcos I think theyre a waste of money, regardless of tipping.

Sry for not replying earlier, I didn't see your reply as it was moved. And now I just spent 45 minutes giggling at the latest banter on this section.

Grammar Police At Work

Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. But you have no problem in smearing us w negative character traits despite never meeting me / us. Your a ignorant piece of work.
    Hahahaha you are not allowed to call some one ignorant when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you are / you're" it just comes out wrong.

Many types of mongers

I agree with the other board member that there are many types of mongers and you can't categorize mongers into two categories, winners and losers which is essentially what the other guy is saying. Every monger has his own situation.

That is all I will say about the topic.

As for me, when I go to Medellin, I do what I want to do and I really don't give a shit about what a bunch of anonymous board members say. I would also recommend this approach to other guys, Don't worry about what a bunch of anonymous guys think. Do what you want and pay what you want, it is your money and your time.

I am still in Medellin now But the trip is winding down.

I am having a great time with the girls from Facebook. They have all provided GFE experiences for me and I've been very happy with their performances. Most have been young, in the 18 to 20 age range and I am experienced enough not to believe that any of them are in love with me or have any great desire for me other than for making some money.

That is fine for me. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or a wife here. I'm just looking to have a good time young attractive women for a reasonable price. So far the flakiness is minimal, just one girl but she did it twice to me. There is always some crazy excuse but in both instances, I was able to get another girl for the night so no big deal.

The fun continues for me for a few more days before I return to the reality of work.

I will say that to group mongers together is a bit off. The younger mongers are completely different from the older mongers in their '50's and up. For older mongers, it is not the case that we can't attract women, it is that we are unable to attract women who are in the 18-24 age range. At least that is the case with me.

I tend to meet only like-minded individuals and have zero interest in meeting guys like you because we have the opposite views and mongering style.

Posting Limitations