La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 471 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 7051
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    Well today is the last day in July (for the stock market at least). It's time to take stock on the world's most knowledgeable investor (hahahaha). So Elvis who was never able to demonstrate that he actually made the speculative plays that he claims. Raved on and on about how well he did in a few weeks. He was up 40% (which was also BS). He chided people for not being smart enough to follow his lead. Afterall he knows all about economic trends, he knows how the market will react to Fed interest rate increases which are designed to slow the economy and push back inflation. But the Market didn't respect Elvis. The Market said "those are the right steps" and has been on a tear for the last month and a half.

I must say I'm shocked, that's right just shocked that the market ignored the advice of someone with all the graduate degrees and expertise that Elvis has. .Oh Wait!!. That's right, Elvis doesn't have any graduate degrees or advance training. Elvis didn't even make it to college. But of course, he was far more knowledgeable than all the other experts who have been to graduate school and have decades of experience..
    He's still in his trailer typing away about the same thing, but this time in the American Politics forum. To date all requests for proof of the trade, a simple transaction history screenshot, redacted past statement, have been answered only with bluster and threats to put you on ignore. This Pelvis is as real as the Marquis de Twat, if they aren't one and the same.

Day of Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Hell, you could have made a killing when I posted what I did back in April about my trade. Did you? Of course not. And why not? Because you are a moron. There is a saying in investing that you do not fight the Fed, and the federal reserve is taking money out of the system which means the market is headed down. It is not that hard.

So you can hate on me all you want, but the truth is you and your crew are fools for not following my lead. You would rather sit around and make stupid ass comments like "Show us proof" than make money and be with hot women.
    Well today is the last day in July (for the stock market at least). It's time to take stock on the world's most knowledgeable investor (hahahaha). So Elvis who was never able to demonstrate that he actually made the speculative plays that he claims. Raved on and on about how well he did in a few weeks. He was up 40% (which was also BS). He chided people for not being smart enough to follow his lead. Afterall he knows all about economic trends, he knows how the market will react to Fed interest rate increases which are designed to slow the economy and push back inflation. But the Market didn't respect Elvis. The Market said "those are the right steps" and has been on a tear for the last month and a half.

I must say I'm shocked, that's right just shocked that the market ignored the advice of someone with all the graduate degrees and expertise that Elvis has. .Oh Wait!!. That's right, Elvis doesn't have any graduate degrees or advance training. Elvis didn't even make it to college. But of course, he was far more knowledgeable than all the other experts who HAVE been to graduate school and have decades of experience.

Remember the phrase. even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while. But wait!! Let's take a real look!!

SQQQ.

(8. 1)%.

SPXU.

(0. 6)%.

SDOW.

1. 7%.

To make things clear: SQQQ, SPXU & SDOW are the stock symbols of the inverse ETFs that Elvis claims he invested in.

The second line is the ending fund price on 4/28/2022 which is when Elvis posted that he made this trade.

The third line is the closing fund price today on 7/29/2022.

The fourth line is the percentage gain or loss.

If you take the average performance for the three funds you would be (2. 33)%.

Now you may remember Elvis bragging about being up 40%, that was just fiction. He was never up that much (even if he really did make the trade which by now everyone knows was also a fiction).

He scoffed at my being invested in REITs (Real Estate Investement Trusts) and high-quality dividend stocks and some high quality growth stocks. At the time I was down between 5 and 10%.

BUT July was a good month. I got a whole batch of dividends and those REITs have done nothing but go up. So today, I'm up about 6. 5% over the same time frame. Unlike Elvis, I'll personally meet with anyone and show them my investment accounts and my calculations.

So just remember, when someone tells you how they are such an expert but have no training, no education and only a fictitious bunch of results, which they cannot backup. Just laugh because that person is an Elvis impersonator or maybe even the Elvis here on ISG.

I am sure that is how you would like it to be.

Truth is I posted about seeking and you and all the other Democratic douches ignored and were content with your disgusting centro pigs. Instead of joining seeking and hooking up with the best Colombia had to offer, you kept seeing the low life's who scope you. How many times have you winners been drugged or attempted to be drugged? And why the fuck would you keep seeing those women and going back to those places?

Hell, you could have made a killing when I posted what I did back in April about my trade. Did you? Of course not. And why not? Because you are a moron. There is a saying in investing that you do not fight the Fed, and the federal reserve is taking money out of the system which means the market is headed down. It is not that hard.

So you can hate on me all you want, but the truth is you and your crew are fools for not following my lead. You would rather sit around and make stupid ass comments like "Show us proof" than make money and be with hot women.

That is enough for now. My make believe GF just made me breakfast after fucking the shit out of me this morning.
    You would think, these guys would learn, but they are too busy complaining and hating life. I am glad you made money, on your trade. Your trade was based on common sense, not rocket science, no offense, but great job. If anybody has any common sense they would have done the same. Just like joining SA, but these guys are too cheap and bitter to try something new.

By the way Pauline and Xmsn are no shows in CDMX again, what s shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    He's on his fat ass in trailer and at everyone's service and ready to post. That's as opposed to making successful trades or sweeping hookers off their feet.
    I am sure that is how you would like it to be.

Truth is I posted about seeking and you and all the other Democratic douches ignored and were content with your disgusting centro pigs. Instead of joining seeking and hooking up with the best Colombia had to offer, you kept seeing the low life's who scope you. How many times have you winners been drugged or attempted to be drugged? And why the fuck would you keep seeing those women and going back to those places?

That is enough for now. My make believe GF just made me breakfast after fucking the shit out of me this morning.

No proof of any brilliant trade earlier this year, zilch, cero, nothing but bluster and posturing. And this while proof would be so easy to provide by way of a redacted account statement or a simple transaction history screenshot, uploaded to your email or posted here.

He's available all day every day to post, whether it be here or in the Stupid Shit threads of European countries he's never been to or the American Politics thread in the Opinions forum. He's on his fat ass in trailer and at everyone's service and ready to post. That's as opposed to making successful trades or sweeping hookers off their feet.

He's as real as his sidekick or sock puppet Drama Queen who insists he lived and mongered in Ukraine for years but has no reports from there. He also claimed he saw with his own eyes the "tiny" Ukrainian army and announced they would be decimated inside of a week while insisting that the international media had a conspiracy going to lie about their prowess. LOL Never let a good conspiracy theory go to waste, and proof is of course optional.
    I will be back in CDMX m, Saturday night. Join me, wait this real work, not this fantasy world you live in.

No proof of any brilliant trade earlier this year, zilch, cero, nothing but bluster and posturing. And this while proof would be so easy to provide by way of a redacted account statement or a simple transaction history screenshot, uploaded to your email or posted here.

He's available all day every day to post, whether it be here or in the Stupid Shit threads of European countries he's never been to or the American Politics thread in the Opinions forum. He's on his fat ass in trailer and at everyone's service and ready to post. That's as opposed to making successful trades or sweeping hookers off their feet.

He's as real as his sidekick or sock puppet Drama Queen who insists he lived and mongered in Ukraine for years but has no reports from there. He also claimed he saw with his own eyes the "tiny" Ukrainian army and announced they would be decimated inside of a week while insisting that the international media had a conspiracy going to lie about their prowess. LOL Never let a good conspiracy theory go to waste, and proof is of course optional.
    Pauline all you do is make crap up. When I was living in Ukraine they did have a small army. You are delusional if you think Ukraine army is calling the shots, it is United States and help from the Euros. Ukraine and the Russian are the ones dying. Funny myself abd Elvis want the war to end and you want it to keep going.

Yep

He bragged about some brilliant investment he claims he made (after the fact). When confronted that it was a foolish speculation and not true anyway. Did he prove his trade by copying a few pages from his investment account? No, of course not, it was all fantasy anyway, he couldn't prove a thing.

Let's see. You're a brilliant investor is that it? You can't read a financial statement, hell, you can't read your own posted sources. You can't seem to calculate anything correctly, and instead of studying the market you're on this site posting garbage day-in and day-out.

The bottom line is that bluster surely works well in his trailer park or at the bar down the street from it, but online he as a matter of course comes across people who want something more, like facts and proof. It's a different arena, and one where he often cannot shout his way out of the corners he paints himself into. See'est La Vie.
    The latest Elvis work-around. Pretend he is responding to someone else. But let's really look at what the Elvis impersonator had to say.

My point was to see if this was going to be a honest discussion or a dick measuring contest, and it was the latter. Thing is Viliany cut his dick in two when he showed his returns were at best average. He tried to worm his way out of it with insults, but the damage was done. By HIS criteria, he lost the argument.

I could care less about his record, and I do not want people to care about mine, but I will say this just to instill fear in V. After two years of hard knocks, I crushed it. The best pick I made went up 2500%. I went to this huge investing contest where people paid big $ to listen to these gurus. When I asked about a 2500% return, I found only one guy there who had ever done it, so I was completely underwhelmed by the "experts".
    The honest discussion started when Elvis disagreed with my response to another poster that the peso's drop vis-a-vis the dollar was not solely a result of Petro's victory in the presidential election. I never traded currencies but I've been around those that do and there are a wide variety of factors that play into how currencies value out against the dollar. Sure a presidential election would be one factor but only one of many. Elvis went on a rant about how his hooker girlfriend and all the rich Colombians she ran around with were selling everything and moving somewhere. Of course this was all BS. I guess this argument went badly for the corpulent one.

Next thing you know, it's about his amazing investing prowess. His ability to find supermodels who are giving up their European businessmen and Middle-Eastern princes to be with a sloth of a man with a big mouth and a small mind. OK, I'll waste time with you, I'm retired, bring it on.

He bragged about some brilliant investment he claims he made (after the fact). When confronted that it was a foolish speculation and not true anyway. Did he prove his trade by copying a few pages from his investment account? No, of course not, it was all fantasy anyway, he couldn't prove a thing.

But tonight he has a new trade, it went up 2500%. We all know Elvis is analytically impaired. I doubt that he could correctly calculate that percentage gain. But tell me. Who believes him?

You could get there if you bought Amazon at its low point in 2001 and sold at its high point last year. But there is another explanation. Elvis is insecure. He has said he didn't attend college. I think he wants people to think he is smart but it's difficult. He keeps getting into arguments with people who are. Oh I know. 2500% smarter than he is and when he can't win the argument, he resorts to the time tested 3rd grader's method of calling their adversary a douche, or a Democrat (my God, that one really stings) hahahaha.

So how do you know if someone is good? They make an observation, bet on it, and you see if it comes true. Sometimes the observation comes true in weeks and other times it is years. That you have to wait years is nonsense. Your track record has little to do with if you are right this time. A good investor is always wanting to see if he is wrong. A novice like V always thinks he is right.
    Let's see. You're a brilliant investor is that it? You can't read a financial statement, hell, you can't read your own posted sources. You can't seem to calculate anything correctly, and instead of studying the market you're on this site posting garbage day-in and day-out. Clearly you have found a new formula for success. Hard work and fundamental analysis have no chance against Elvis and his hunches.

After crushing it, people wanted my advice and it was frustrating because they would not do exactly what I told them. I want people to invest because of the why not the who. The people who know the why can adjust whereas others cannot. I always invest when the odds are in my favor but if the odds are 90-10 in my favor, I can still lose, and the odds change every day. You have to recalculate all the time.
    People wanted your advice? Oh dear God, you are delusional.

What is patently obvious is EihTooms and Viliany brag about their results but neither has any rationale behind what they do. V is in real estatebecause it is an inflation hedge based on history. If you know how things are going now though, it is a terrible move. A douche like V will look at price action versus real facts. Mortgage applications hit a 22 year low today, but V is so dense, he thinks that does not affect him.
    Actually, I own -0- real estate. I do own some stocks that are classified as REITs. They are well managed, didn't lose tenants during the CoVid period and continued to pay their dividends throughout that tempestuous time. The ones I own have CPI adjustments annually to keep pace with inflation. These types of investments are well suited to someone who is retired. They don't go up 2500% but they don't go down much if at all even during recessionary times. But thanks for the information on mortgage applications hitting a 22 year low. Maybe I can use that and 6 mil to pay for my cappuccino tomorrow morning.

And the reason things are different is Covid. In the end, these dumb shit douches never say they are wrong and of all the things they were wrong about, the worst is you could print trillions of dollars and not expect any issues. We are going to be paying that bill, and it is huge, over the next two years.
    You mean like the chubby clown who said that CoVid deaths in the US would never climb over 80,000? Who was that chubby clown? Ahh an Elvis impersonator. It simply couldn't be our Elvis, the world renown expert in everything. (that is satire, Elvis, just in case you weren't picking up on it).

You know when Osteoknot accused you / me of being insecure, he was really admitting that he is insecure. His #1 true love, catgirl, and he have this incredible relationship except now he admitted she is banging someone else. Yeesh. At one time, he cut her off money wise. I told him that was wrong. If a woman cuts off sex or a guy cuts off money, that is Bush league. He mouthed off and said he knew what he was doing and a short time later, she dumped him and he cried like a baby. The guy is intelligent but has no common sense. You are not going to get the best out of a woman unless you commit to her and if you cannot commit, then she is not that fucking great. But you and I already know that. That said, it is REALLY hard finding a good woman and a guy should play the field until he finds one.
    OH and now you're starting a new ISG forum. Let's call it: Dear Elvis - relationship advice from a man in love with his hooker. That should be a big hit.

BTW, with your crew and skill set, I would look at trying to flip houses in the future. The amount of houses that are going to be abandoned in the near two years may be worse than 2008. You should be able to buy houses out of bankruptcy for pennies on the dollar, fix them up, and just kill it on resale.
    And I would suggest that with your skill set you look at trying to flip burgers in the future.

The amount of money going to home repairs IMO will be down a lot in the near future.
    Wait a minute! If there are going to be a lot of houses abandoned in the near two years like in 2008 (I think that is poppycock BTW) and people are going to buy them in bankruptcy in order to flip them. Wouldn't they be spending a lot of money on home repairs to fix them up prior to flipping?

Why would the banks allow the properties to sell for "pennies on the dollar" if they have a sizeable equity stake in the property? Properties with mortgages or deeds of trust don't often go through bankruptcy they go through foreclosure and the bank or lender acquires them. Unless someone bids more than their perceived equity state at the foreclosure sale.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You don't know anything about real-estate or how foreclosures are handled.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Why would Pauline, XMan and there others followers stop lying and leave there fantasy world.
    My point was to see if this was going to be a honest discussion or a dick measuring contest, and it was the latter. Thing is Viliany cut his dick in two when he showed his returns were at best average. He tried to worm his way out of it with insults, but the damage was done. By HIS criteria, he lost the argument.

I could care less about his record, and I do not want people to care about mine, but I will say this just to instill fear in V. After two years of hard knocks, I crushed it. The best pick I made went up 2500%. I went to this huge investing contest where people paid big $ to listen to these gurus. When I asked about a 2500% return, I found only one guy there who had ever done it, so I was completely underwhelmed by the "experts". FWIW, the year I made all that money was the worst of my life, but that is a discussion for another day.

So how do you know if someone is good? They make an observation, bet on it, and you see if it comes true. Sometimes the observation comes true in weeks and other times it is years. That you have to wait years is nonsense. Your track record has little to do with if you are right this time. A good investor is always wanting to see if he is wrong. A novice like V always thinks he is right.

After crushing it, people wanted my advice and it was frustrating because they would not do exactly what I told them. I want people to invest because of the why not the who. The people who know the why can adjust whereas others cannot. I always invest when the odds are in my favor but if the odds are 90-10 in my favor, I can still lose, and the odds change every day. You have to recalculate all the time.

What is patently obvious is EihTooms and Viliany brag about their results but neither has any rationale behind what they do. V is in real estate because it is an inflation hedge based on history. If you know how things are going now though, it is a terrible move. A douche like V will look at price action versus real facts. Mortgage applications hit a 22 year low today, but V is so dense, he thinks that does not affect him.

And the reason things are different is Covid. In the end, these dumb shit douches never say they are wrong and of all the things they were wrong about, the worst is you could print trillions of dollars and not expect any issues. We are going to be paying that bill, and it is huge, over the next two years.

You know when Osteoknot accused you / me of being insecure, he was really admitting that he is insecure. His #1 true love, catgirl, and he have this incredible relationship except now he admitted she is banging someone else. Yeesh. At one time, he cut her off money wise. I told him that was wrong. If a woman cuts off sex or a guy cuts off money, that is Bush league. He mouthed off and said he knew what he was doing and a short time later, she dumped him and he cried like a baby. The guy is intelligent but has no common sense. You are not going to get the best out of a woman unless you commit to her and if you cannot commit, then she is not that fucking great. But you and I already know that. That said, it is REALLY hard finding a good woman and a guy should play the field until he finds one.

So V can say what he wants but he is scared shitless right now. He will console himself with the support of his fellow douches but just like with Osteo, these douches tear into us when they are scared. Whether it is women or the market, these douches do not know what they are doing.

BTW, with your crew and skill set, I would look at trying to flip houses in the future. The amount of houses that are going to be abandoned in the near two years may be worse than 2008. You should be able to buy houses out of bankruptcy for pennies on the dollar, fix them up, and just kill it on resale. The amount of money going to home repairs IMO will be down a lot in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 4th or 5th time you've been placed on ignore "forever?
    Jajajajaja At least a few times, I just keep hoping that this will be the one!

Lol

Of course you're quite right. He is online posting interminably almost every day. It would take less than 5 minutes to copy a couple of statements, redact the name and address and post them or send them. But of course, we're all douches and liars for questioning his honesty. Hahahaha.

I also get a kick out of how he makes all sorts of silly claims and posts a link to a source. The only problem is that the source all too often doesn't support his claim at all and even contradicts it many times. I still think he has problems reading.

He said he put me on forever ignore. I can only hope that this time he is telling the truth.
    The bottom line is that bluster surely works well in his trailer park or at the bar down the street from it, but online he as a matter of course comes across people who want something more, like facts and proof. It's a different arena, and one where he often cannot shout his way out of the corners he paints himself into. See'est La Vie.

Yep

No, I'm sure I wouldn't have said a word, because you never would have mentioned it so nobody would have known. You made up the trade you brag about. If you actually made that trade you would have been posting your redacted statements on this thread and you would have happily sent them to prove you did what you said. But you really can't do that now can you.
    So true and nothing could be easier. Heck a simple screenshot should do as there's typically no personal information in the window when scrolling through transaction history, depending on where you have your account. That's about a 60 second project, grab the screenshot then upload to your email. But no, since he's caught in yet another lie he puts you on ignore, like that will erase the lie. LOL.

I've seen this offer while I've seen it consistently ignored. The proof would be easy to provide. JJBee62 has made similar offers to the twit in the past and they were also ignored, while he welched on a $1000 bet after his prediction that less than 80 K would die of Covid in the states failed. Bottom line is that when he gets embarrassed he starts pulling anecdotes out of his ass, and when proof is requested only rants and yells and changes the subject. LOL.
    Of course you're quite right. He is online posting interminably almost every day. It would take less than 5 minutes to copy a couple of statements, redact the name and address and post them or send them. But of course, we're all douches and liars for questioning his honesty. Hahahaha.

I also get a kick out of how he makes all sorts of silly claims and posts a link to a source. The only problem is that the source all too often doesn't support his claim at all and even contradicts it many times. I still think he has problems reading.

He said he put me on forever ignore. I can only hope that this time he is telling the truth.

LOL. And do you have any proof of where I travelled or where Drama Free did? This is another Democratic douche tactic: ask for proof while providing none of your own.

And you lie again. What a shock. Look at my posting history and show may where I agreed to that bet douche.

Thing about you dumb shit Dems is you repeat a lie and that qualifies as truth.

Funny thing is I did not even see your post before writing mine. It was predictable Paulie the douche is going to lie, make false accusations, and pile on. Did this work? Did the piling on get you a dinner date with anyone you loser or is it back to the slums and scopalamine for you?

Thing is no one ever responds to your posts in a positive way. I wonder why that is.
    Why would Pauline, XMan and there others followers stop lying and leave there fantasy world. Pauline was invited to CDMX, but that is real world, obviously he did show up. It is very easy to sit behind a computer a preach your crazy ass liberal views that are destroying lives. It is not the rich or the upper middle class that are hurting, it is the poor and middle class. Hopefully America is waking up and will vote these clowns out of office.

No, I'm sure I wouldn't have said a word, because you never would have mentioned it so nobody would have known. You made up the trade you brag about. If you actually made that trade you would have been posting your redacted statements on this thread and you would have happily sent them to prove you did what you said. But you really can't do that now can you.

I don't know what trailer park you live in. But most people who make a good financial move can't help but share their good fortune and would jump at the chance to prove they actually made the trade when questioned or doubted. But not Elvis.

Oh dear God. Whatever will I do. Please make it forever, this time.

And that statement, Elvis, is the first thing you've said in a long, long time that is unquestionably accurate.
    Is this the 4th or 5th time you've been placed on ignore "forever?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220719-114145_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations