"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 472 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    OMG. Is there anything in the history of the world more stupid than this?

There are 10,000+ women on the site in most of the larger metropolitan cities in the USA, but you know everything about all of them.

I will ask the same question I asked to Mr. E, and he did not answer. If your "girlfriends" are so great, why are you still seeing hookers on the side?
    Is there anyone in the world more stupid than you? All those women on SA are hos of one sort or another. If you were a decent woman with a decent job, independent and all of that, you wouldn't be on Seeking Bobob.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Why does a prince charming like you need to have 2000 prostitutes on his contact list? Didn't you say that all one needs to do to get laid is to be able to talk to women? Again, that speaks volumes about the quality of the women you were fucking. Less quality = less effort. Zero quality = zero effort. And since they are all prostitutes, it is indeed very easy to get their attention, because they are desperate to earn a quick a buck. This has nothing to do with "wanting to fuck you". All they really want is that you cum as quickly as possible, so that they can move on to the next customer.
    That paragraph perfectly describes the fight between losers and winners.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    The exact opposite has been proven. Your own woman proved it. Was the guy who knocked her up a rich guy?
    He already admitted she was young and dumb back then. Now that she is pushing 40, he has shown her it is possible to find a dopey gringo to pay her bills.

According to DramaQueen, he's spending all his time weeding out women who don't even have computers and women who don't speak English and refuse to speak English (make that make sense). According to Mami'sBoy he's only getting women who are 7's on his 1-10 scale and his minimum acceptable is a 7. No idea what DonCarlos is doing, but 2 out of the 3 are, by their own admission, not getting "elite women. ".
    I have seen MB was after elite women, and I know what DC is after and has gotten.

I have met DF in person and he may not even say his women are elite, but I will. He has game and stunning women.

As always, you totally missed my point. Who said any girl on Tinder is looking for sex only (p4 p or not)? There is plenty of girls looking for a relationship that can possibly lead to a marriage. Same applies to Seeking, maybe to a lesser extent.
    In the women's section on seeking, the women list their preferences, and there are many women who list marriage minded as a preference not that any of these losers would know.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    So you admit that these women are only with you for the money?
    LOL. Thanks for admitting that I have the best women.

That does not take away from the fact that without the so-called game they would probably still be with you, but without the money they would 100% not be with you.
    And if we did not have sex, I would not be with her. So what? My having money, her putting out, being clean and showered are minimum requirements to play the game not win it. Having good game means closing the deal and winning.

A guy can be rich and not spend any money on a chick.
    Are you describing yourself?

You bailed on a marriage, fuck hookers on the side, have all this money to spend on traveling but little to none for your "girlfriends", and object to other guys spending money on women. I do not see why any woman who really knew you would want you for a partner.

On the flipside I have seen non-rich guys take out loans to spend the money on a chicks.
    Yeah, you make it sound like I give women $10,000 and say "Hey, like me" as if women would not take that money and run away. It is not just having money but being fair and wise with it that it impresses women. In fact, the women who have gotten the most out of me and other guys are the ones who have asked for nothing or asked for the least, and that concept is clearly one you cannot understand.

No. It's not just one of the many online platforms and it is in no way comparable to Facebook. It is however comparable to Tinder.

Seeking was originally "Seeking Arrangements", a site dedicated to sugar baby, sugar daddy arrangements. It is still a website for women seeking to exchange companionship (up to and including sex) for something of monetary value. "How much are you going to pay me" isn't the path towards "wife material. ".

In answer to bothof your stupid questions, you can find a wife anywhere. You can go to the local methadone clinic and find a wife. Is she wife material? If she's on Tinder looking to meet strangers for sex, with or without payment, is she wife material? If she's on Seeking, looking for someone to pay her bills in exchange for sex, is she wife material? Not in my book.

Unless you're looking for a girl who is under 18 and still supported by her parents, she has to meet certain requirements to be wife material. You should be able to understand this because it's similar to your requirements for women. They must be at least a "7", on your scale. True?

Wife material requirements (over 18):

1. Must be self-supporting. This is crucial. If she can't support herself she's always going to be dependent on someone else. Every relationship decision she makes starts and ends with "will he support me?

2. Must have a comparable education level. Effective, long-term communication is extremely difficult if both are not able to interact on the same level.

Each individual will have other requirements, but without those 2, she's just ex-wife material and that can be expensive.

I have 2,000 prostitutes on my Facebook because I was using my Facebook to find prostitutes. I would never use Facebook, or any other online platform to find a wife. At most I would, and have used internet sources to find women to meet. Meeting might lead to a date, which might lead to more dates, to a relationship, and eventually a wedding. Those are all decisions which only a fool would make from looking at a profile or a "someone please pay me for sex" ad.
    As always, you totally missed my point. Who said any girl on Tinder is looking for sex only (p4 p or not)? There is plenty of girls looking for a relationship that can possibly lead to a marriage. Same applies to Seeking, maybe to a lesser extent. You just need to use your brain (which is difficult for you, despite 170+ iq score) and weed out the prostitutes and non-wife material. Also, there is Colombian Cupid, there is Bumble and other apps, where you can find non-pros / normal girls. Facebook is even better. It is the most popular social media platform in the world. Yes, dumbass, people can use it to connect, start dating and end up marrying. Not only to find prostitutes, which is actually a MDE thing. Isn't your "girlfriend" a Facebook chick, that you somehow managed to weed out of 2000 prostitutes? Or or she just one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    When you predicted CoVid deaths in the US wouldn't exceed 80,000 and the tally ends up around 1,200,000.
    LOL. Are you really debating if you were right about Covid? OMG.

I indeed, told these visitors that Medellin was safe. But I didn't tell them to go to strip clubs in El Centro.
    You also told people here that cab drivers in Colombia do not rip people off. Your record on safety in Colombia is as bad as your record on Covid.

You are an overweight, uneducated, slob from Texas who is supporting a retired hooker (ooops I mean an elite retired hooker) and her teenage daughter. I could go on, but I think that sums it up, don't you agree?
    And that is the reason anyone should listen to you?

You seem to have a problem with facts again. Slob? Uneducated? How do you know that? Maybe you can lie like Huacho and say we have met. And isn't a hooker someone who asks for or expects money before or after having sex? I do not recall her doing that. How do you know she did?

Like JJBee, maybe you need to tone down the mental masturbation and actually seek out some knowledge.

The exact opposite has been proven. Your own woman proved it. Was the guy who knocked her up a rich guy?
    My gal was charmed by a guy kind of like you are doing with your woman. She did not see the real him. It was fun in the beginning. Then she got pregnant and had needs. She pretty much saw she was shit father material, and he knew it, so he did what men do when they feel like they have a woman above them, he got violent.

Very few women, who are not already wealthy, want a rich guy.
    You are dead wrong. There are these things called books. Maybe you should try reading one once.

Here are two that pertain to the situation by David Buss:

The Evolution of Human Desire.

When Men Behave Badly: The Hidden Roots of Sexual Deception, Harassment, and Assault.

Maybe when you post try using less declarations, mental masturbation, and personal attacks and more of those things that seem to elude you. What were those again? Oh right, that would be facts. Maybe you have heard of them.

Obviously you do care. Otherwise, why are you constantly accusing people who you've never met of "fucking average or ugly women", even though you've never met any of the women we have fucked. That's like declaring that the food in a restaurant in a country you've never visited is terrible, without even knowing what is on the menu. Why would you care? Why do so many of your posts revolve around other people fucking average or ugly women?
    If someone tells me they fuck El Centro street girls, I don't need to meet those girls, because I have been to El Centro many times, been to casas as well, and I'm well aware of what is on the menu.

I assume that everyone pursues hot women.
    Wrong. Some guys are okay with fucking average or ugly women because they think they can't get better women due to lack of confidence or whatever reason, or because they are on a tight budget, or simply lazy.

Your defense for insulting other people because they choose to approach p4 p sex differently than you, was that other guys insult people for paying too much for sex. To simplify, you said your bad behavior is acceptable, because other people behave badly. I simply gave an example of other people behaving badly and asked if it was acceptable for me to behave badly in the same way. The fact that you were incapable of grasping that, again makes me ask "how are you employed?
    Why don't you accuse people who "choose to approach p4 p sex differently" of insulting others? In other words, why don't you say something to people throwing trash out of their car? You take a one-sided position. You think it is okay to insult others for overpaying or pursuing hotter women, but it is NOT okay for people who got insulted to defend themselves.

No girl on Seeking is wife material, unless your standards for a wife are incredibly shallow.
    OMG. Is there anything in the history of the world more stupid than this?

There are 10,000+ women on the site in most of the larger metropolitan cities in the USA, but you know everything about all of them.

I will ask the same question I asked to Mr. E, and he did not answer. If your "girlfriends" are so great, why are you still seeing hookers on the side?

Sorry, Nounce, you are wrong. All women want rich guys. It has been proven. I said this on another forum in response to a guy who said, "Pay them nothing and see if they stay with you. " I said to him, "Don't shower for six months and see if she stays with you. " Showering is a minimum requirement to getting the best women as is being generous with them.

You can have their pussy for 10 hours if you pay them, but until you have their brain and their heart, you are not going to have them and have the best sex. It is sad that you do not get that.
    Or to simplify it, I have friends. Some have been my friend for over 50 years. They are people who I can trust with my life, in some cases I have. They are not my friends because I was generous. I'm not their friend because they're generous.

Bonds form through mutual respect and shared experiences. They aren't formed through giving people money, unless you're a bail bondsman. I met my wife because she saw me in a dive bar, playing pool and she thought I had a nice aas. So she bought me a beer. She had money, nice car, owned her own home, and had a good job. I had nothing except a Navy paycheck. We built a relationship, no payments.

Sorry, Nounce, you are wrong. All women want rich guys. It has been proven. I said this on another forum in response to a guy who said, "Pay them nothing and see if they stay with you. " I said to him, "Don't shower for six months and see if she stays with you. " Showering is a minimum requirement to getting the best women as is being generous with them.

Very few women, who are not already wealthy, want a rich guy. If they did, you wouldn't need to pay a monthly subscription to Seeking. All you would need is some nice expensive clothes, an expensive car and a few pieces of expensive jewelry. All women would see that you're rich and would put themselves in your path.

There's absolutely no comparison between not showering and giving a woman money. It's insanely stupid, or just the average for you, that you would equate the two.

Basic personal hygiene is a minimum requirement for holding a job, interacting with others and getting close enough to a person to arrange a date. Being generous is not. That's prostitution. There, being generous does have some benefits.

You can have their pussy for 10 hours if you pay them, but until you have their brain and their heart, you are not going to have them and have the best sex. It is sad that you do not get that.
    If you begin by paying them, unless you cut them up, you'll never have their brain or their heart. You are hiring them. The foundation for them being with you is "they get paid. " It's the same as with any job. I enjoy my job. I like the people I work with and work for. Because of that, a decent increase in pay and benefits would be a requirement for me to change jobs. However, when the pay stops, I'm gone. When someone offers enough, I'm gone. Same thing for any woman you're paying to stay with you.

I could care less if you, or anyone else on this board, fucks average or ugly women. You can have all the uglies in the world, who the fuck cares? I certainly don't. The issue is you clowns trash other guys for pursuing hot women. And why is this happening? Simply because you are being jealous and don't have what it takes to score said women. Heck, having pussy is pussy mentality, you can't even identify a hot woman, because in your eyes they are all the same. Stay in your lane, fuck your uglies, don't tell others how to spend their hard earned money and you will not hear a single word from me or Elvis regarding your preferences.
    Obviously you do care. Otherwise, why are you constantly accusing people who you've never met of "fucking average or ugly women", even though you've never met any of the women we have fucked. That's like declaring that the food in a restaurant in a country you've never visited is terrible, without even knowing what is on the menu. Why would you care? Why do so many of your posts revolve around other people fucking average or ugly women?

Nobody has trashed other guys for pursuing hot women. I assume that everyone pursues hot women. I've already detailed several of the reasons why you constantly get trashed. None of them are because you pursue hot women.

I explained, in exhausting detail "pussy is pussy. " You decided it meant something that it doesn't mean, to anyone. I detailed exactly how you could verify what I said. However, verification requires you to actually interact with other people, in person. We both know that's never happening. Fuck, when I suggested a free, accurate, completely anonymous way to determine both our IQ's, you instead rushed off to a free, online test, without understanding how useless it was, to avoid reality intruding on your fantasy world.

What does throwing trash out has to do with it? Not only it is not the right thing to do anywhere in the world, but in most places also illegal thing to do. You still hasn't addressed the issue of centro or SF rats attacking other guys. You are saying you don't care what others pay as long as they are happy. Apparently, some centro rats DO care and are always happy to insult a guy who they think overpaid, despite the fact that the guy specifically said he enjoyed his time and it was all worth it.
    I would ask, "are you really that stupid", except every time I ask you immediately prove that you definitely are that stupid.

Your defense for insulting other people because they choose to approach p4 p sex differently than you, was that other guys insult people for paying too much for sex. To simplify, you said your bad behavior is acceptable, because other people behave badly. I simply gave an example of other people behaving badly and asked if it was acceptable for me to behave badly in the same way. The fact that you were incapable of grasping that, again makes me ask "how are you employed?

Some Centro rats do care. So what? I am not a Centro rat, as previously declared by more than 1 Centro rat and I don't trash people for paying what they want to get what they want.

Why does a prince charming like you need to have 2000 prostitutes on his contact list? Didn't you say that all one needs to do to get laid is to be able to talk to women? Again, that speaks volumes about the quality of the women you were fucking. Less quality = less effort. Zero quality = zero effort. And since they are all prostitutes, it is indeed very easy to get their attention, because they are desperate to earn a quick a buck. This has nothing to do with "wanting to fuck you". All they really want is that you cum as quickly as possible, so that they can move on to the next customer.
    This, like basic math, basic English, pretty much everything, is going to be impossible for you to understand. I have 2,000 prostitutes on my friend list because I was specifically looking for prostitutes. And once again, that says nothing at all about the quality of women I was fucking. I've visited all 50 US states. Does that speak volumes about the quality of places I ate or slept at? No. There's nothing to connect one with the other.

Adding friends on Facebook is not difficult. It's literally one click. If I said I'd fucked 2,000 women from Facebook, that might suggest that I just picked the liw hanging fruit, but it's not proof.

You fuck prostitutes, yet apparently, "how prostitution works" is yet another subject beyond your comprehension. They fuck you for money. Period. No pay, no play. Period. If you spend time with a prostitute, she wants to fuck you, because that's how she gets paid. It's still mind boggling how you can be absolutely clueless about the simplest things.

Seeking is just one of the many online platforms. You have 2000 prostitutes on your FB friend list. Does this mean no girl on Facebook is wife material? Tinder got prostitutes too, does this mean one can't find a wife there?
    No. It's not just one of the many online platforms and it is in no way comparable to Facebook. It is however comparable to Tinder.

Seeking was originally "Seeking Arrangements", a site dedicated to sugar baby, sugar daddy arrangements. It is still a website for women seeking to exchange companionship (up to and including sex) for something of monetary value. "How much are you going to pay me" isn't the path towards "wife material. ".

In answer to bothof your stupid questions, you can find a wife anywhere. You can go to the local methadone clinic and find a wife. Is she wife material? If she's on Tinder looking to meet strangers for sex, with or without payment, is she wife material? If she's on Seeking, looking for someone to pay her bills in exchange for sex, is she wife material? Not in my book.

Unless you're looking for a girl who is under 18 and still supported by her parents, she has to meet certain requirements to be wife material. You should be able to understand this because it's similar to your requirements for women. They must be at least a "7", on your scale. True?

Wife material requirements (over 18):

1. Must be self-supporting. This is crucial. If she can't support herself she's always going to be dependent on someone else. Every relationship decision she makes starts and ends with "will he support me?

2. Must have a comparable education level. Effective, long-term communication is extremely difficult if both are not able to interact on the same level.

Each individual will have other requirements, but without those 2, she's just ex-wife material and that can be expensive.

I have 2,000 prostitutes on my Facebook because I was using my Facebook to find prostitutes. I would never use Facebook, or any other online platform to find a wife. At most I would, and have used internet sources to find women to meet. Meeting might lead to a date, which might lead to more dates, to a relationship, and eventually a wedding. Those are all decisions which only a fool would make from looking at a profile or a "someone please pay me for sex" ad.

Posting Limitations