Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 472 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Part of the reason was that you helped me and I was trying to help you, but I am beginning to see you want to win an argument, so let us go with that.

When you said that your wife was a good woman, maybe she is. Maybe she was right to dump you and maybe you were threatened with my gal's daughter calling me dad because of what happened to you. Why were you so upset about that? Guilt?
    LOL. Dude you keep going off the rails. What argument? My wife did not dump me. I was the plaintiff in the case. I asked her how she wanted to divide everything up. We had an agreement on that so that is what I put in the paperwork. When I gave it to her she did not want to sign it. So I had to get it served by the sheriff's office. She eventually said she didn't know I was serious about wanting a divorce and thought I just wanted to be apart for a little while. When we went to court the judge saw that she was just trying to be vindictive and gave me most of the stuff. Later on she asked me when I would take her to do all the stuff that she refused to do before like riding my bike with me and going to the shooting range. I said what the fuck. Why would you want to do it now that we have broken up, but not when we were married and I was begging you to do it?

Yeah, I was wrong about you. You enjoy being an asshole stringing women along that are below you intellectually with the promise of a ring and green card and then you can brag about how little you are paying.
    And how is that? I have not made any commitments or promises to anyone. Ring or green card? Where are you getting this stuff from? I let chicks come visit me in the States. They have to get their own visas and own tickets. I have not told any of them they could live with me or I would marry them. You have me fucked up. As a matter of fact, one chick that I fuck with in Bogota told me yesterday that she knows I only want her for my sexual desires. I said okay we will not fuck anymore then. Then she says but she wants to have a kid by me. I don't have to promise anyone shit. No need for me to hold carrots on sticks in front of chicks like you do. They love me for me, not because I am footing the bill.

I was telling you about the best sex. I don't know if a year from now I will be as happy as I am now. That is the scary part, but I can tell you that if a woman has affection for you, the sex is better. And if a woman gives all of her to you, the sex is incredible.
    I must be doing something right. Women are inundating me with unsolicited nekkit pics and videos everyday. Whenever I tell them to chill the fuck out with it it hurts their feelings. So I have just learned to say bla, bla, bla, nice pics baby. They make me want to fuck you right now.

You really are obsessed with this best sex thing. You think after over 2000 women I am searching for the best sex? At this point, to me sex is just like breathing. Second nature. I am not trying to make up for all the great sex I missed when I was younger as it seems you are, because I have never had that problem.

But I have a better woman than you ever will have and I am having better sex than you ever will. I aim high, and you aim low.
    You have a jobless chick that has to depend on you for everything. Since when is getting a chick that can not pay her own bills an achievement? If that is aiming high then I would hate to know your definition of aiming low, a chick from skid row? Remember the lesson you got last time: you can use money to get a chick, but money won't help you keep her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220415-174758_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220415-171818_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220415-171844_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

Whatever the mix, find the appropriate "balance" that defines you being "in-love". No

Quote Originally Posted by Spidy  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough! Yes you've been consistent with this..
    Well I couldn't disagree more, I'm guessing some of her "clients" might be on this thread.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...rview-1280395/

What each brings to the "table"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Enternational  [View Original Post]
    I pay hookers because that is their job. I do not pay normal chicks that are not hookers. I have always said that.
    Fair enough! Yes you've been consistent with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Enternational  [View Original Post]
    I am not critical of someone paying for pussy, but I am skeptical when someone claims that another person is in love with them when they are the one footing the bill and that person declares that in order to have someone love you in a real relationship it is going to require your money.
    Apologies, if you've stipulated this before, but isn't it more how ONE chooses to seek-out "love" in a relationship.

To me anyway, the bottom line is, it all comes down to how you choose to define "love" and what you (or her) bring to the "table", w/r to a meaningful relationship, that is beneficial to the both you.

For example, some guys are more dispassionate and emotionally deficit and bring more money to the relationship "table". Whereas some women are more financially deficit and bring more passion and emotion to the "table".

Whatever the mix, find the appropriate "balance" that defines you being "in-love". No wrong or right here. One size does not fit all.

Quote Originally Posted by RamDavidson84  [View Original Post]
    The reason most American men don't go near hookers is because of America's economic strength, especially for women. Women don't have to sell themselves for cash in the USA because there is ample opportunities to earn wages which satisfy their needs. Most hookers in the USA are drug addicts or mentally unstable or are unable to attract a man to support them. They are mostly undesirables and forced into prostitution out of necessity rather than choice. AKA their fucking gross.
    You are joking right? You should take a look at only fans, instagram, seeking arrangement, the old backpage, the old craigslist. The majority of hookers in the USA do not fit your description of being drug addicts or unattractive. American hoes are selling pussy like it is going out of style.

Quote Originally Posted by FunLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Joe Biden blames the record high gas prices in the US on Putin. If Putin is to blame, why haven't gas prices risen in Colombia? In Medellin, the current price for regular gas is from $2.25 to $2.45 a gallon. It has been around that price for at least the past two years.
    Maybe the Colombian government is subsidizing it. Gas has gone up in many other countries. Friend in Brazil just messaged me 2 days ago about the rising gas prices and inflation there. When I was in Peru last week the truck drivers had a 24 hour strike because of the rising gas prices, so the president shut Lima down for a day. During this day there were protests and riots downtown. Only places open to eat were Chinese restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by RamDavidson84  [View Original Post]
    The reason most American men don't go near hookers is because of America's economic strength, especially for women. Women don't have to sell themselves for cash in the USA because there is ample opportunities to earn wages which satisfy their needs.
    I agree with you Ram, but that is true for IMO a minority of women. How many of the richest women made it on their own? The reason most American women do not have to be hos is they get together with the government and / or lawyers (same thing really) and beat up men.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    That begs the question: why are you wasting your time still being on ISG when you are not trying to see hos and you said that time is money?
    Part of the reason was that you helped me and I was trying to help you, but I am beginning to see you want to win an argument, so let us go with that.

When you said that your wife was a good woman, maybe she is. Maybe she was right to dump you and maybe you were threatened with my gal's daughter calling me dad because of what happened to you. Why were you so upset about that? Guilt? It is funny how my kid does not think of anyone else as his father, and I would not call my ex a good woman. She was a nice appearing woman who fooled everyone. I told my divorce lawyer to hit her with the faintest of blows and I watched her come completely unglued. I would still be married if I just accepted everything wrong with it was my fault.

Yeah, I was wrong about you. You enjoy being an asshole stringing women along that are below you intellectually with the promise of a ring and green card and then you can brag about how little you are paying.

JJBee said I was telling you to be happy, but you are happy being the philandering asshole you are right? Truth be told, I really was not telling you about happiness, but I was telling you about the best sex. I don't know if a year from now I will be as happy as I am now. That is the scary part, but I can tell you that if a woman has affection for you, the sex is better. And if a woman gives all of her to you, the sex is incredible.

But you should stay with where you are comfortable, stay with the average, stay with the women not smart enough to see through your bullshit, and keep your aim low. Why should anyone expect more from you? You are not happy with where you are, but you sure as hell are comfortable there.

But I have a better woman than you ever will have and I am having better sex than you ever will. You can cry you want to that it is not true, but I know it is, and you know the reason. I aim high, and you aim low.

Joe Biden blames the record high gas prices in the US on Putin. If Putin is to blame, why haven't gas prices risen in Colombia? In Medellin, the current price for regular gas is from $2.25 to $2.45 a gallon. It has been around that price for at least the past two years.
    Because Colombia subsidizes the price of gasoline and the Yew Ess does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    Has been a while but here's another heaping helping of BS reasoning from JJBee62. Everything isn't a "trade." The effort you put into chatting up and scoring with a regular girl isn't a "payment" to her. Such has nothing to do with payment to an employer who profits from your efforts. The analogy of a baby "paying with screams" to it's mother for breastfeeding is equally ridiculous. This is a mere signal to the mother that a need exists so she can provide the attention she desires to give. Congratulations, your fallacy is "fake analogy."

https://fallacyinlogic.com/false-ana...-and-examples/

If anything would show us that everything isn't a trade it would be the outpouring of support for Ukrainians at this time. Many are following the dictates of their conscience by responding with compassion, and with no expectation of anything in return. To accuse them of any selfish motives would not only be presumptuous, but would betray a lack of familiarity with conscience or compassion. Many people do operate only with selfishness, but not everyone..
    The reason most American men don't go near hookers is because of America's economic strength, especially for women. Women don't have to sell themselves for cash in the USA because there is ample opportunities to earn wages which satisfy their needs. Most hookers in the USA are drug addicts or mentally unstable or are unable to attract a man to support them. They are mostly undesirables and forced into prostitution out of necessity rather than choice. AKA their fucking gross.

Now if USA had hookers like Mexico or Colombia- you better bet you last dogecoin / dollar that far more American men would be shelling out cash for pussy like they do in other nations versus putting up with therapy sessions with the wife or Sunday dinners with the in-laws when they would rather be watching football or their favorite tv show.

Has very little to do with Putin. Terrible leadership and over regulating is too blame.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    ...Dead. Now that is a more interesting subject. I thiink that so long as the relatives don't know, ...
    I think the question is when you do it, do you know she is dead? LOL.

"Putin's price hikes"

Exactly, we all pay one way or another, immediate or deferred,

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing about cliches. When an obvious truth gets repeated year after year, it becomes a cliche. There are no cliches which aren't true.
    Materially or intangibly.

Cliches are like generalizations, they are grounded in truth.

We all pay with some combination of the following: time, money, emotion, karma, self-worth, loss of self-respect, sleep, food, loss of emotion, STD's, physical health, sanity, compromise, etc. My list must be incomplete because it's off the top of my head. Those guys who don't see it are delusional because they have their ego invested into their sexuality. Keeping score, a need to compare to others, wanting others to monger the same way they do or implying their way is better.

There can be a mind-set of guys who invest their ego into thinking that the more freebies they get, the bigger studs they are. That's delusional. I've had it both ways. Projecting out to my expected lifespan, I will die having had way more "girlfriends" or novias than Pay for Play chicas.

Between the time I was in my mid teens until my first and only marriage in my mid-forties, 98% of what I did was girlfriends, a lot of girlfriends. If I was traveling and in a country where P4 P was legal, then I would partake. I was monogamous for 16 years in a marriage (she wasn't) and now I am predominantly into P4 P although I still have a few "serious" girlfriends. I have the money to pay when I want and I enjoy enhancing certain chicas' lives that way. If I really care for them, why wouldn't I pay them? They need the money way more than I do. Not paying them in my situation would be an insult, and sending the wrong message.

If I guy can't pay because he doesn't have the money and still get's laid, then more power to him. Just like my choice to pay, that by itself proves nothing or makes one mongerer "better" than the other. If there is a line that gets crossed, it's when the sexual behavior gets compulsive (guilty as charged) with numbers that are 2 or 3 standard deviations away from the mean, or the mongerer starts projecting the way he does things as better or the preferred way compared to other mongers (not guilty).

Some guys don't have any game or the money to get the sex they want and that can lead to frustration and resentment of other mongers. They basically have to learn how to ration or "budget" their sexuality in the P4 P world which is better than not having sex at all.

Some guys have the game but don't have the money and they are often compensating, again because of ego, to prove to themselves and others that they don't need the money to get laid. I happen to believe there are very, very few situations in life that are not improved with money. At the highest level, money in our world equals freedom.

Some guys have no game but have the money and they are generally the obnoxious ones who even fellow mongers will call out for their vulgar behaviors.

Some guys have the game and the money, and that is not a bad place to be if that person is well grounded without a lot of ego issues, but they can be just as obnoxious if not more than than the guys with no game and money.

And if you think what we do isn't a game, well, you are stepping up to bat with no balls (pun intended) and two strikes against you, jeje. The Bard may have said it best, "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players".

The Washington Post reported "She said she believes it occurred in the summer of 1982, when she was 15, around the end of her sophomore year at the all-girls Holton-Arms School in Bethesda. ".
    And that proved to be accurate.

Do you know the source of what is on Wikipedia? It is users' reports. One of the original founders of Wikipedia recently said it has become a liberal-biased site. It most likely was her attorney, who told her to take the polygraph, who disclosed the results.
    It certainly was not her attorneys who told her to take the polygraph. She took the polygraph in August of 2018 and she wasn't outed in the press until September of 2018. The attorneys volunteered to assist her once she agreed to testify in the Judicial Committee hearings which occurred after she was outed in the press.

She is and has been a life-long registered Democrat.
    So? Are you trying to claim that she was a partisan? If so, you should note that Federal Election Commission records show that she made contributions to Democratic causes from 2013-2017 in the grand sum of $100. That isn't each year, that is in all 5 years combined. This from a woman that has a net worth estimated at $5 million. That doesn't seem too partisan to me.

That is not true. Her first claim that it was Kavanaugh, if you want to believe her husband, was in 2012. That was after she earned those degrees.
    Your making your own self-serving assumptions again. Her therapy acknowledgement of the assualt was in 2012. Her husband said she had told him about the assualt earlier. Of course, they were married in 2002 and the majority of her degrees were earned prior to the marriage. You're quibbling about the sequencing of events not about their factual basis.

Her motive was to prevent Kavanaugh from being on the Supreme Court.
    SO, Fun Luvr did she know him or not? Are you trying to say she read about his nomination and then made up the whole incident and it never really occurred? If that is your claim? (which is laughable) How lucky that she went to an all girls prep school in the same area when and where Kavanaugh grew up.

When people come forward in this type of situation there is usually a motive. Afterall, she was pretty successful in her life, teaching at Stanford Medical School and estimates of her net worth come in around $5 million dollars. So what are the typical motivations??

Justice / Revenge: The problem with these motivations are that she would have been telling the truth about the incident.

Money: Pretty clearly not in this case. She has a substantial net worth and she didn't write a book or go on the lecture circuit to rake in the bucks.

Fame: Again not so much in this case. She didn't hit the talk-show circuit or take pundit gigs. She just went back to her quiet little life.

Partisan Hatred: I guess this is what you must think. But she didn't seem to be a very active partisan before 2018. She made what could be described as miserly contributions to the Dems and when she came forward about the incident she insisted on confidentiality. Not exactly something you would expect from a partisan true believer.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Everything is a trade. You pay your boss with time and effort, he pays you with money. To use your own line, stop showing up, stop doing your job and see how long the paychecks keep coming.

When you fuck a regular chick for free, you pay her. You're paying time and energy, not to mention the time and energy spent finding her and convincing her that fucking you was worth her time and energy. When you pay a hooker, you save some of the bullshit by throwing a bit of cash.
    Has been a while but here's another heaping helping of BS reasoning from JJBee62. Everything isn't a "trade." The effort you put into chatting up and scoring with a regular girl isn't a "payment" to her. Such has nothing to do with payment to an employer who profits from your efforts. The analogy of a baby "paying with screams" to it's mother for breastfeeding is equally ridiculous. This is a mere signal to the mother that a need exists so she can provide the attention she desires to give. Congratulations, your fallacy is "fake analogy."

https://fallacyinlogic.com/false-ana...-and-examples/

If anything would show us that everything isn't a trade it would be the outpouring of support for Ukrainians at this time. Many are following the dictates of their conscience by responding with compassion, and with no expectation of anything in return. To accuse them of any selfish motives would not only be presumptuous, but would betray a lack of familiarity with conscience or compassion. Many people do operate only with selfishness, but not everyone.

But maybe this goes full circle back to the "you pay one way or another" nonsense, what is just that, nonsense. There's plenty of women in developed countries that marry men equal to or even lower than their economic status. Many women just have their own money. These are facts and crying about "feminism" while growing a belly and letting one's looks go (Elvis) doesn't change the facts. It only complains about them. It's also true that horny women sometimes go with a guy that turns them on, and for no reason other than attraction and sexual pleasure. No, you don't pay one way or another. That concept is a monger forum salve for guys to make themselves feel better about being a client for hookers, IE. "everybody else does it anyway" which is nonsense. Most American men don't go near hookers. A high percentage of men in Asia do however.

Posting Limitations