La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 472 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 125 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Any "educated" woman should want to fuck me for free or have my child too if there is a multimillion dollar payout.
    Why would they need to fuck you for free or have your kid when you when you are already paying out without them having to demean themselves like that? People knowing the chicks are fucking you for the money is one thing, but them having the proof that they fucked you (in the form of a child) is a whole other animal. They may be desperate, but they are not that damn desperate.

"If you were born abroad and one (or both) of your parents is or was a USA Citizen, you are automatically a citizen, too. "
    Do you ever get tired of being a wrong dummy, DUMMY? Tell that to all the Amerasians in the Philippines. Tell them to go right down to the US Embassy in Manila and say well Elvis said that since my dad (who was stationed here fucking my mom who was a hooker) is a USA citizen, then I am automatically a USA citizen. According to Elvira that is going to work out great for them. You do not know shit from applebutter. Here is more accurate information from my wingman who recently went through the process of ESTABLISHING citizenship for his son.

And here is an article to read about a shitload of people whose parent was a USA citizen, yet they are shit out of luck.

https://time.com/6275367/philippines...litary-legacy/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231109_124411_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

Any "educated" woman from Brazil or Colombia is going to see their pay go up by a factor of 5 to 10 if they work in America. And you thought it was all about you?

You keep going on about not paying women. The cute 25 year old in Medellin studying physical therapy was looking at millions more in salary if she married me and moved to the USA. Now tell us those millions of dollars does not have anything to do with her wanting to marry you.
    Once again THE DUMMY has spoken. Who said that even if I got married I would live in the States? Every wise man knows that if you marry a woman in a different country, then you go stay there. You do not bring her to the States. Also if you had had any contact with educated women with real jobs, you would know that they on the whole prefer to live where they are from. Nobody wants to leave home dummy. Ask the millions of Venezuelans who are scattered in various countries.

It also seems that you do not realize having a profession back home does not mean you will have the same profession when moving abroad. How many taxi drivers in New York were doctors back home? How big of a dummy do you insist on being?

Your daughter thought you had a lifetime commitment to her mother, and you fucking know it and are obviously caring around guilt about it. And don't feed me this bullshit that she was old enough to know. Who do you think you are fooling?
    LOL. There you go once again flaunting what you do not know. You see my wife is not my daughter's mother. My daughter was almost 4 when I got married to my ex-wife. We have no kids together and she does not have kids to this day. My daughter was a year and a half old when the apartment me, her, and her mom shared burned down due to some chick in another apartment burning her man's clothes. That is when we decided to go our separate ways. My daughter could barely say dada at the time, but the gospel according to Elvira professes that she was old enough to think that I had a lifetime commitment to her mom, who I was not even married to. I am starting to think you get off on showing what a DUMMY you are.

Quote Originally Posted by TjBrazil  [View Original Post]
    Why are people bragging that a ho asked them to marry them. My last Brazil trip a regular I see asked me to take her back to USA and told me she loves him. It means nothing. It's an act. We have fun together but she still charges. She isn't in love. She wants out of Brazil.
    If you are referring to me, then the person I was talking about is not a hooker. When I go to Sao Paulo I stay in her house. She goes to work everyday and I stay there while she is gone (unless I need to go out for some reason; then of course I have the key to get back in.) I do not usually get close enough to hookers for them to do something like ask me to marry them. That seems weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    Hey any of you other divorced guys get away with $93.75? Ha ha. The divorce and the vasectomy ($175) cost almost the same and we split both costs. Both were virtually priceless.
    My divorce cost me $55. My vasectomy was free since I am a military veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying you fuck women for free, women want kids from you, women want to marry you, women want to hang out with you, etc etc.
    Sorry, but I did not say that. I put actual messages up of women saying that. I asked you before but you never answered. What is wrong with bragging? It was okay for you to brag about the 8's, 9's, and one ten that you never got. It is okay for Elvira to brag about him believing everyone else wants a girl like his but can not get one. But if anyone else brags about anything else, then you feel the need to point it out. Once again, what is wrong with bragging and how does someone else's bragging affect you that you must point it out in an effort to try to get them to stop doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    So I made a lifelong commitment because you say I did? Damn me telling you that I did not. I guess you were there and I was not.
    Your daughter thought you had a lifetime commitment to her mother, and you fucking know it and are obviously caring around guilt about it. And don't feed me this bullshit that she was old enough to know. Who do you think you are fooling?

Yep. And guess what else? One of my girls in Brazil asked me to marry her yesterday. I told her that I did not want to get married. After I told her no she said that she really loves me. Am I full of shit or is she full of shit? What would you have said?
    Any "educated" woman from Brazil or Colombia is going to see their pay go up by a factor of 5 to 10 if they work in America. And you thought it was all about you?

You keep going on about not paying women. The cute 25 year old in Medellin studying physical therapy was looking at millions more in salary if she married me and moved to the USA. Now tell us those millions of dollars does not have anything to do with her wanting to marry you.

Then one a my Colombian chicks just said she wants a baby like this with me.
    "If you were born abroad and one (or both) of your parents is or was a USA Citizen, you are automatically a citizen, too. ".

It is not automatic that a mother becomes an American citizen if she has an American baby, but it is a helluva lot more likely.

So we are once again talking about potentially millions of dollars here. Did you think she wanted to have your baby because you are such a fucking stud, and the millions of dollars had nothing to do with it? Ha ha!

Again, Mr. E, your bragging shows me how pathetic the women you are going out with truly are. The women I went out with were propositioned for marriage by American men to be their wife and to have their children all the time, and these women turn the men down. They have a choice of American and European men and the citizenship payout if they wanted it.

Any "educated" woman should want to fuck me for free or have my child too if there is a multimillion dollar payout. The difference between us is you think their proposing that to you makes you a stud, and I don't.

And you think I don't know the game you are playing. You keep going on about my paying women and pretending the multimillion dollar payout does not exist. I can't play that card with beautiful women in high demand who are getting propositioned by other men but you can play it on homely looking women all day long. Again, you are telling us all about the quality of women you really are seeing.

And a woman propositioned you? Shit, what does that say about her? You want me to believe she has a slew of male suitors lined up and she chose you? Again, who the fuck do you think you are fooling?

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    You don't know me so what you said is in your head. Maybe you are the most loved by a girl in the world, but that does not equate to best sex, maybe to you, but not to me. I will let others decide who keeps doing it. Hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    You don't know me so what you said is in your head. Maybe you are the most loved by a girl in the world, but that does not equate to best sex, maybe to you, but not to me.
    Nounce, when I said sugar baby sex was on average much better than hooker sex, every guy who had had sugar baby sex agreed with me, and everyone who did not was like, "How do you know what kind of sex I am having?" You can get all personal like Mr. E but it is not just me saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    I like the clubbing scene too. What I call the "buffet of girls". It's def a favorite kind of approach. But don't mistake it as an alternative to Seeking. Seeking is a completely different experience. Like a real life date. There's a bit of seduction involved. And it's more like date sex than hooker sex. It just has a whole different feel, particularly as you repeat with girls. There is true AFFECTION involved which is a whole different beast. Like when I hadn't seen my SA girl in a few weeks and she ran to me threw her legs around my waist and peppered me with kisses. It was indescribable.

And don't underestimate the repeatability factor. I can descend on a handful of cities and be assured of a GFE experience by just telling my girl I'm coming. Some of these girls go back 3-4 years and all ready to have a great overnight date (most bareback at this point) without any hassle. That's a great thing too!
    You do not get what I am saying about women and orgasms. A friend of mine was perplexed by something. He is married and was seeing a hot gymnast type, and she refused to have an orgasm with her. "She would get right to the brink and then stop. It was weird. " I had to tell him why. I said, "The reason she is not cumming is you are married. ".

I did not get it at first. I went to a lot of strip clubs in my 40's. After a while, I learned to position myself in such a way that a lot of women would get off when they danced. At first, I thought they were faking it. Then one day, a really hot blonde had this earth shattering orgasm when she danced for me. There was no way she was faking it, and she refused to dance for me ever again. When I would ask her for a dance, she would refer me to her friends. She told me, "I don't trust myself around you. " Again, I thought she was full of shit. It took me a while to get it but she wanted that feeling she had with me with her BF and if I was giving her those orgasms and he wasn't, that would be trouble.

I had other women come close to the brink and stop dancing. Again, they were good dances, and I was paying them and didn't want to stop, but the women did even though it costs them money. I finally got it when it happened with another woman like the first one. She had the kind of earth shattering unfakable orgasms as well. The difference is she knew me and didn't have a BF. There was chemistry between us but she said, "Look, I know you are divorced and need to see other women, and I do not roll like that. You need to get seeing other women out of your system before we could ever date. ".

There was a two year period I did not see her when I was engaged. After the engagement broke up I went back and saw her and she had the crazy orgasms like she always does. She makes two comments that stick with me. The first is her calling me an asshole. She said, "I was just getting you out of my mind. " I took that to mean that the men she had dated had not given the pleasure I had. The other part was that she said if we had gone out, "There is no way in hell I would let you out of bed. I would own your ass. ".

With my current gal, she is constantly my dick is hers after we are done. That is the part you do not get Nounce. It is female nature to not let themselves have great sex / orgasms unless they feel like they are committed to and after that great sex, they want to possess you.

So you can hehe all you want to. I am talking about a part of female nature that you obviously do not get.

So you are saying you fuck women for free, women want kids from you, women want to marry you, women want to hang out with you, etc etc. Just because you are such a prince charming / casanova / playboy. But everybody else, Elvis included, need to pay, because if they don't pay they are going to have "a big fat 0".

Every time I hear similar bullshit stories about how a guy gets to fuck a girl for free, or with minimal time and effort invested, I ask the guy to show me his freebie. 99% of the time, the girl is just meh (that I wouldn't even approach). I bet you will say you belong to 1% that gets to fuck successful, intelligent beauty queens.
    I've seen what black guys consider hot, and I'm not impressed. They can have that for free. Here is a video of what black guys consider hot:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dox51pBP-_c

Here is what white guys comsider hot:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfVkDx...xhdGlvbnNoaXBz

Big difference in amount of game needed to get for free.

You are the one comparing us Nounce. This is what you wrote.

As for the rest of it, it is a vain attempt to compete.

Maybe I am taking the ha ha part the wrong way like you are laughing at what you have, but it sounded patronizing to me like ha ha I have the same as what you have.

But you do not, and here is why Nounce. You can pay for beauty. You can pay for sex even great sex, but you cannot pay for desire. That is why sugar baby sex is so often better than hooker sex. There is real desire but even with sugar baby sex, which the idiots here call "girlfriend" sex because they have trashed sugar daddies, has its limits. The women hold a piece of themselves back in order to protect themselves. They have to so they do not get hurt. Why would a woman go all in on you if she knows you are seeing other women?

Yeah, maybe the Arab women can go all in if they are one of four wives. They have a commitment of sorts and that is the exception but it has nothing to do with Colombia.

I had seen a hooker once. As a rule, they make lousy SBs, but she was on the seeking / SA website. She was stunning, playboy centerfold material for real. I thought she would be the same when I saw her again. She fucking brought it though. It was top level SB sex, and I screwed up. I paid her hooker wages for a SB performance. A SB shows desire, and a hooker rarely does. I saw the difference in performance with the same woman.

Desire is higher with a GF than a sugar baby nounce, and let's be honest. What you have is a great performing hooker.
    Since when are sugar babies not hookers. I'm confused. If you pay someone to sleep with you, they are hookers. Sure you can marry a nanny like Tiger did and pretend she is not a ho, but in the end she got 200 million, so she was a very expensive ho.

Why are people bragging that a ho asked them to marry them. My last Brazil trip a regular I see asked me to take her back to USA and told me she loves him. It means nothing. It's an act. We have fun together but she still charges. She isn't in love. She wants out of Brazil.

So you are saying you fuck women for free...
    I think what Mr E is saying is don't give money to begin with. Once you start giving money, then the way to tell is to stop giving money.

You must have dated plenty of SB. Have you not observed that money changed a person?

You keep doing it. You keep trying to say that you can have the best sex without commitment. You still do not get it. Have you ever been with a woman who could get off with you and refuses to? Do you get why women do that?...
    You don't know me so what you said is in your head. Maybe you are the most loved by a girl in the world, but that does not equate to best sex, maybe to you, but not to me. I will let others decide who keeps doing it. Hehe.

I see no inconsistencies in what any of you all are saying

So you are saying you fuck women for free, women want kids from you, women want to marry you, women want to hang out with you, etc etc. Just because you are such a prince charming / casanova / playboy. But everybody else, Elvis included, need to pay, because if they don't pay they are going to have "a big fat 0".
    That exactly what he is saying. All you have to do is read. Its not bragging if you can back it up. Muhammed Ali.

Yep. And guess what else? One of my girls in Brazil asked me to marry her yesterday. I told her that I did not want to get married. After I told her no she said that she really loves me. Am I full of shit or is she full of shit? What would you have said? Yes honey because when we break up you can just take all of my money at one time instead of how I give it to you in increments now.

Did I mention that she is in the process of remodeling her house? She sent me a video the other day saying the windows will arrive in about 10 days and all she needed was the cabinets now. I replied, "And someone to wash those damn dishes!" What I should have told her is that I know a guy named Elvis who is a paypal that likes to give chicks money. I will give him your paypal so he can send the money for it.

Elvis, I am not you. I do not need to spend money to get chicks. I have no problem getting chicks who are self-sufficient and can pay their own way through life.

Then one a my Colombian chicks just said she wants a baby like this with me. You stop the money and listen for those crickets soon after. I do not give money and can not beat them off of me.

See I can show everything that I say. You can't even show what you say somebody else said because you make it all up in your head.

So I made a lifelong commitment because you say I did? Damn me telling you that I did not. I guess you were there and I was not. Thanks for being my power of attorney. I better call my ex wife and tell her that we have to get back together because Elvis said we have a lifelong commitment.

All this time I thought Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces was a made up character. But now I see it is just a pseudonym for Elvis 2008.
    Tell them Mr. E. Go on with your bad self!

Every time I hear similar bullshit stories about how a guy gets to fuck a girl for free, or with minimal time and effort invested, I ask the guy to show me his freebie. 99% of the time, the girl is just meh (that I wouldn't even approach). I bet you will say you belong to 1% that gets to fuck successful, intelligent beauty queens.
    Pussy is pussy when it free. The fact that you won't fuck a regular girls means by definition you prefer to fuck prostitutes. That makes you a professional trick.

Like this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeos1  [View Original Post]
    I think that trying to distinguish between "professional" and "regular" is what is not useful. Or whether she is a prostitute or not. I think most of us do not see it as a moral issue, and whether she is a single mom just looking for a bit of help to get by, or a sexually active woman who thinks that she might as well make some money having sex, or a full time prostitute it really doesn't matter. The risks are probably not all that different. Some of the more business like ones may take better care of their health, for example. Anyway most of us here are looking to pay or accepting that we will be paying for these relationships, whether once for a short time, or repeatedly.

The step between that and getting into a real relationship is the real risky one.
    Now don't get it twisted. There is nothing wrong with being a professional trick. The problem that some have is they have a problem with guys that are not professional tricks sharing their experiences on ISG. They say things like "this is a monger board". When clearly the purpose of the forum is to share information on having sex with girls.

What makes a story about paying for pussy from a beauty queen anymore valid than a story about getting pussy from a regular girl? Actually to me it does not make sense that beautiful girls need to sell pussy because they can can get boyfriends and husbands. Husbands sign up for a lifetime of paying for pussy and pledge half of their assets to the girl they marriage when she decides to leave. Boyfreinds rent time in the pussy on a consistent basis.

Girls exist that can pay their own way through life. I was married to one once. I got caught fucking multiple times. She got tired of it and divorced my ass. Add me to the list of failures two times over. LOL!.

How is this not bragging?

Not so fast Nounce. If he stops giving that money, then a big fat 0 is what he is going to have.

Posting Limitations