"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 472 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

That is an intelligent current state approach

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    Colombia is handing things regarding COVID way better than most other Countries around the world in my opinion.

There are lots of people here that have Omicron, or have had it, besides the former variants as well. There are people coughing all over the place, probably the most pronounced symptom of Omicron, and I witness it every day on the Metro and in the buses.

For most people, and you have to keep in mind that Colombia has a very young population versus other Countries, that Omicron is essentially no more than a "cold", not even as severe as the flu, but there is a very small percentage that may have a very bad outcome.

The Colombian Government about a month ago came out with guidance that essentially said, if you have the classic Omicron symptoms, and your young, don't bother getting tested, which in essence means. "if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, don't bother getting tested.

The case numbers are deceptive if they say there's 2,500 new cases a day, it's probably four times, if not much higher than that..
    Based on lessons learned.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Calling you a pussy, when my intent is to call you a pussy is,
    I guess I am what I eat.

As for me paying some girls 250 k, I'm able to afford it. I don't have to stay in the cheapest hotels or try to find women who are desperate enough to fuck for free.
    Damn I struck a fucking nerve with this guy! I did not know you really give chicks 250K. I just made that number up as a hypothetical. And you went off to write 10 paragraphs explaining why you give chicks 250K.

Looks like you could not even find chicks to fuck for 250K last time you were in Medellin spreading covid to the entire population. I remember you reporting taking chicks to lunch by the dozen, yet fucking a grand total of ZERO. Or maybe it was 1 to be on the safe side.

I know you look for extreme accuracy in these reports, so I better give myself a margin of error. Looks like there really is a such thing as a free lunch (for chicks that know you). Keep up the charitable luncheons you rest haven you.

Quote Originally Posted by RamDavidson84  [View Original Post]
    Canada has had 3 million covid cases, you call that controlling the virus? Indonesia and Pakistan have had huge covid numbers as well as had the vast majority of nations on Earth.
    JJBee is a Democratic douche in denial. For him, masks are a symbol that you are compliant with the government, a good soldier. For me, masks are to prevent illness, and if I had my way, I would choose to only wear them around sick people.

I tell the people here that I have simple advice about Covid. Be careful at home especially with mass gatherings because that is where I am seeing most Covid cases happening and if you do not want to get Covid, really just try to avoid sick people. Before omicron, asymptomatic transmission IMO was bullshit.

So JJBee is a proud mask wearing, vaccine getting American. He is a loyal soldier in the fight against Covid, and people like myself are rebels. A person like myself applying common sense and defying ridiculous government mandates is the enemy.

So JJBee gets sick with Covid. Where? At home. Doing what? At a mass gathering. Was he wearing a mask? Of course not. How do I know? Because if he was, he would not have gotten sick. He even chides people about the vaccine and says he does not want there to be any conspiracy about the vaccine after it fails him.

It gets sadder. He does not take hydroxycholoroquine, which was actually used by the Chinese for Covid early on, because he thinks it is toxic to the heart. I presume he thinks Ivermectin is for horses.

Then the inflammation of Covid starts. This is where steroids come in, and heparin has anti-inflammatory properties, but the best drugs in this class are monoclonal antibodies (MAs). To a Democratic douche, this is the weak ass shit Trump got and may have saved him so MAs suck.

Every person I have seen get monoclonal antibodies has an immediate termination of the progression of the disease. Does JJBee get them? Of course not. That would be smart, and we are talking about JJBee here.

The crazy part about MAs is the government wants doctors to use them on people before they get that sick. It is stupid. Trump got them when he was very sick, and I saw a family member pleading with a doctor to put a patient on the MAs. The doctor was just about to put this patient on a ventilator which is likely to mean death. The family member pleads with the doctor to give them. The doctor does so, and the patient gets better and is discharged from the hospital 48 hours later. That is how well they can work.

Trump has a miraculous recovery too when put on MAs. Boris Johnson was not given them, and he almost died.

Now with omicron, sadly there is only one kind of monoclonal antibody that works. See the link: https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2022/...hospitals.html.

Now here is the kicker with Biden. He is buying up masks, vaccines, and tests, but the SINGLE most effective treatment against Covid? THAT is in short supply. It is unfucking real.

Covid is not really that bad. It is the body's overreaction to it that seems to be deadly. So after the immune system kicks in with inflammation, the next phase, and often the worst, is blood clots. Blood clots happen so often with Covid that blood thinners are routinely given.

Does JJBee get the blood thinners? Do I really need to answer that? He then goes to Colombia while sick and for whatever reason does not consider he may have Covid and spreads it.

You can tell who the Democratic douches are because none of them will criticize JJBee, and you know why? Because to them, he is a model citizen. He wears masks in public, social distances, got vaccinated, and even defended the vaccine after he got sick. The only part that is deviant with him is that he is not bunkered in like Paulie and Huacho. If he was a model Democrat, he would not leave his house.

I get that my advice is confusing and technical at times so I will make it simple. Whatever JJBee did about Covid, if you do the exact opposite, you will probably be fine.

Well played senor

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapo  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, I'm in Colombia all the time. I'm an airline pilot. I've never been drugged or robbed. I'm also a native Spanish speaker. That being said, don't leave your drink unattended and don't trust anyone. Be watchful of the girl. There was just an issue in Medellin with a guy who was injected with ketamine. See what the girl brings into bed with you. Have her leave her purse somewhere in the room away from the bed. Until you get to know her, if you start searching for regulars, don't trust her. And even after you get to know her be careful.

I swear by tinder even though some guys say it's a good way to get drugged. You can meet a girl on there, even while you're still in the United States if you pay for a premium membership, and build a little bit of rapport. Get to know her and let her get to know you. In addition to having great sex, you can also have someone to hang out with. Some of which will be open to threesomes and introducing you to their friends. I met one that I ended up taking to Cartagena for a long weekend. I hardly gave her any money at all. We had fun, visited the beach, went out at night, and it was really more like having a girlfriend. We had a great time...
    Just please don't say you work for Ted Christie LOL.

This is off the subject, but worth mentioning. How did someone in Colombia get 2 initial doses of a vaccine and then get a booster dose?
    No need to waste time wondering, assuming, and hypothesizing. How many times have I tried to teach you that it is easier to just ask someone.

She got the first dose in March, second dose 15 days later in April, and got the third dose (which really fucked her up) November 27. Or maybe I am inventing this person too. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220131-232014_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220131-231913_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

How many dead globally

Quote Originally Posted by RamDavidson84  [View Original Post]
    I knew you wouldn't be able to just answer a simple question haha. I asked about China because I was genuinely interested in your opinion on the topic. And your response confirmed to me that you are too sensitive and triggered about the subject to ever have any type of meaningful debate and I am wasting forum space. At least I pointed out to everyone how sensitive and unstable you are and they too should not put any weight into your posts. Your posts are worthless and you blinded by your anger.

Canada has had 3 million covid cases, you call that controlling the virus? Indonesia and Pakistan have had huge covid numbers as well as had the vast majority of nations on Earth. And the reason Pakistan and Indoneisa have lower covid numbers than USA is because most of their people can't afford testing. We will never know the real numbers of those nations. You are just so clearly clawing to anything that can resemble an argument that it just shows people who you really are, an angry old man who has no ability to look at things objectively anymore because of your biased politics.

Pakistan-1. 5 million cases, yea they really controlled the virus LOL. Indonesia 4. 3 million hahahaha. Global cases 376 million, yea the world did a great job controlling covid. You argue a great point JJB LOL.

I am waiting for another reply from you trying to attack my mental health, LOL on an anonymous forum like it has any effect on me at all, instead of actually trying to use logic to argue your point..
    How many suicides from the lockdowns.

How many malnourished kids because parents can't go to work?

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/indias...ry?id=81897534

The world must make the CCP pay dearly for all this!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Big difference in calling someone a sucker for doing something and trying to stop them from doing something. I think you are a sucker for paying those chicks 250K, but that does not mean I am anti you paying them that much and want to force you not to do it. I am all for you having that choice! Once again JjBabbleOn showing a lack of comprehension skills. If you spent half the time reading for understanding as you doing babbling.
    Yes, there is a big difference. The first case is an example of passive-aggressive behavior. It's common from people who are too much of a pussy to come out and say what they mean. In case you're unclear I did just call you a pussy.

Calling you a pussy, when my intent is to call you a pussy is, depending on whether or not I'm inviting discussion, an example of either aggressive or assertive behavior. The second instance you mentioned is also either aggressive or assertive communication.

As for me paying some girls 250 k, I'm able to afford it. I don't have to stay in the cheapest hotels or try to find women who are desperate enough to fuck for free. I enjoy a bit of luxury and my income is sufficient to fund the things which give me pleasure. Paying more and getting more fits well with my personal philosophy. I pay for better furniture, I buy better linens, cookware, cutlery. My focus is on function over form. Does that make me a sucker?

Most of the things I buy I'll use for 10 years or more. The cheapest versions have a useful life of 2-3 years, in the long run, I get more for less.

Which brings us back to paying 250 k for girls. More often than not I pay no more than 200 k, but I am willing to pay more, depending on several factors. What do I get for my money? The first thing I get is more time. Rarely has a girl I've paid 150 k or more spent less than 2 hours in the room with me, and never less than an hour. The longest was about 11 hours for 200 k. That didn't include the 4 hours we spent having dinner and seeing a movie. At 40 k for 30 minutes, that would have cost over 1 million.

The second thing is a hassle free experience. There's never any argument over service or extra charges. Add increased affection as well. People who feel they are being adequately compensated perform their assigned tasks better.

The other benefits are harder to classify. One girl came over one night when she was bored and spent about 4 hours for the price of the taxi. Another time she came over and happily accepted 90 k, for about 2 hours. Another one, who received 150-200 k invited me to her home, fed me and introduced me to her friends, no charge. She also brought a friend along a few times for threesomes for an additional 100 or 150 k. Then there's the girl who talks to me daily, often sends pics or videos, or surprises me with video calls. She's offering to comp me a room at the hotel where she works on my next visit. I've only seen her once for 200 k.

In my opinion, with regards to my needs and desires I get the same or better value for 200 k than I get at 50 k. It also gets me girls who so only 1 date per day, instead of girls who do 4 or more guys daily. That's important to me, but I recall how you were happy to pull a train on a girl provided you didn't have to spend any money. Say what you want, but I'd rather spend a few dollars than coat my body with other men's semen.

I noticed you once again ran away from me calling you out for making shit up. Let me guess. Your 3 shot girl sent you a photo of her vaccination card along with an affidavit from her father attesting he has not been vaccinated. When I call you a pussy it's only because of your constant pussy behavior.

Since you chose to close with reading comprehension, would you like to revisit your closing sentence? It's incomplete. An "if" statement requires a "then" clause. The only exception is if the "then" clause is implied by an earlier sentence. Here's an example:

It's too bad many people no longer trust you. If only you didn't constantly make up bullshit (this would typically be closed with an ellipsis to indicate the implied "more people would trust you".

Good luck with your next series of lies. I look forward to pointing them out.

Quite a few of the girls I regularly talk to have been sick recently, only mild illness, out of commission for a few days.

Restaurants should mostly be open in Laureles, along with bars and stores. The only potential problem which could crop up is if the hospitals exceed capacity. I saw a recent article saying ICU beds in Medellin were 96% full and hospital beds were 85% full. Curfews, quarantines and lockdowns are determined by hospital available beds. However, case numbers have been dropping, so it's probably nothing to worry about.
    Colombia is handing things regarding COVID way better than most other Countries around the world in my opinion.

There are lots of people here that have Omicron, or have had it, besides the former variants as well. There are people coughing all over the place, probably the most pronounced symptom of Omicron, and I witness it every day on the Metro and in the buses.

For most people, and you have to keep in mind that Colombia has a very young population versus other Countries, that Omicron is essentially no more than a "cold", not even as severe as the flu, but there is a very small percentage that may have a very bad outcome.

The Colombian Government about a month ago came out with guidance that essentially said, if you have the classic Omicron symptoms, and your young, don't bother getting tested, which in essence means. "if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, don't bother getting tested.

The case numbers are deceptive if they say there's 2,500 new cases a day, it's probably four times, if not much higher than that.

It's almost as though the Government here is looking at things currently as though COVID is like the flu in the sense of some people are going to perish, so why make such a big deal about it, no differently than the flu in the USA.

Regardless, everything is wide open here without restrictions, and the specter of lockdowns, etc. As you have surmised I don't see happening.

Hahaha This is the post of the year!

You wouldn't know a fact or logic if they were both tag team face fucking you. You use neither in your responses and have dodged both in every reply anyone has posted to you. Each of your posts is a continuous blather of logical fallacies combined with irrationality.

Again, you need to read and understand what you have read if you ever want to be seen as anything other than an insane troll.

Never have I said nor insinuated I "walk around and hand out money to random people. "Yet, that's what your deranged, damaged mind sees when I said "Someone has a legitimate need, if I can, I help."

Also again, if you hadn't chosen to pull me into your bitchy little twat fight, my use of my money would have never been mentioned. Accept responsibility for your lunatic behavior..
    The more I read this, the funnier it gets. Look, can we all relax and just laugh a little, yes even you JJB. Honestly, I am a dick sometimes and I jabbed you a little and if your that upset, look my bad dude.

Please let's look how funny this post got though hahahaha. So because for the first time in my life, I am informed that someone donates 25% of their income to people? Charity? Friends? Family? Fire victims?, I don't know LOL. Somewhere, somehow you stated you donate 25% of your money to something, which I think we can all admit is very unordinary and not a very common thing to do. So because I said that's weird, "I need to accept responsibility for my lunatic behavior". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wow man, you got some very strict standards for lunacy. So if calling someone weird is lunacy, how do you label people who J-Walk LOL, or people make turns without turning on their blinkers LOL? I guess they deserve to be labotomized in your view, correct LOL?

The economy, oh how I love how it always comes back to the economy. So apparently, the lockdowns which in my opinion are not good economically indicates that I am in a state of phycosis LOL. You must be the greatest shrick to ever live to make such a dead accurate diagnosis. Phycologists around the globe need to study the work of Dr. JJBJ with that diagnosis hahahahaha. Clearly anyone who mentions economy and lockdown in the same sentence needs to committed to an institution until recovery lolololol.

Guys, I am truly sorry, according to JBBJ I have gone complete and total 100% "UNIBOMBER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dam, I went UNIBOMBER, I swore back in 96' I would never go UNIBOMBER again, but dammit I slipped and it took the world's greatest master criminal detective to finally catch me and bring me to justice, none other than the legendary CSI JBBJ69. Dam, I would have gotten away with my UNIBOMBERING if it weren't for his flawless logic and incredible talents in labeling people unibombers who call out weirdos who give money away to feel special, or at least claim to do so on sex mongering forum hehe.

Of all the things people have called me in my life, the next part is the best. JBJBJ always saves the best for last LOL. JBJB is a true poet because he described my mind as a "fractured hall of mirrors" hahahahhaa. We all need to recognize how clever that actually really is. Like, this guy though of the creepiest thing he could, a hallway full of broken mirrors, but not totally broken, the mirrors are just fractured so you can see a plethora of refections at different angles hahaha. Any he uses this image to portray my mental state hahaha. We all need to bow down to JBJBJ on that one, that is fucking funny man. I can't wait to say that to someone in person. I really can't haha. One time I heard a dude call another called crazy by saying he is"as mad as a box of spiders", but I think I like "hall of fractured mirrors better".

And then to top it all, after saying the most hurtful things he can think of, hes going to have snacks, but not just any snacks. He's having "healthy snacks". Because after a hard session of characters assination, JBJBJ needs some healthy fuel to keep him going.

JBJBJ you are a forum treasure lololololol. Fucking hysterical man. You are still a weirdo, but you are a fucking funny weirdo LOL.

If it was anyone else, I would be baffled. There have been several people on this thread who have claimed people are stupid, deluded, pandering to big pharma, suffering from Dunning Kruger and are suckers for getting vaccinated.
    Big difference in calling someone a sucker for doing something and trying to stop them from doing something. I think you are a sucker for paying those chicks 250K, but that does not mean I am anti you paying them that much and want to force you not to do it. I am all for you having that choice! Once again JjBabbleOn showing a lack of comprehension skills. If you spent half the time reading for understanding as you doing babbling.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagmeister7777  [View Original Post]
    I have cancelled previous trips to Medellin due to safety concerns and have finally built up the courage to plan a trip. My biggest concern is being drugged with scopalamine or some other incapacitating chemical.

How does one take precautions apart from not leaving your drink unattended? Are there any precautions suggested while you have a girl in the room? Also, what kind of secondary phone should I buy that doesn't attract people with bad intentions? Obviously I won't be walking around with my Iphone 13 pro max. Thank you in advance for your input.
    Like I said, I'm in Colombia all the time. I'm an airline pilot. I've never been drugged or robbed. I'm also a native Spanish speaker. That being said, don't leave your drink unattended and don't trust anyone. Be watchful of the girl. There was just an issue in Medellin with a guy who was injected with ketamine. See what the girl brings into bed with you. Have her leave her purse somewhere in the room away from the bed. Until you get to know her, if you start searching for regulars, don't trust her. And even after you get to know her be careful.

I swear by tinder even though some guys say it's a good way to get drugged. You can meet a girl on there, even while you're still in the United States if you pay for a premium membership, and build a little bit of rapport. Get to know her and let her get to know you. In addition to having great sex, you can also have someone to hang out with. Some of which will be open to threesomes and introducing you to their friends. I met one that I ended up taking to Cartagena for a long weekend. I hardly gave her any money at all. We had fun, visited the beach, went out at night, and it was really more like having a girlfriend. We had a great time.

Don't have your phone in your hand in the street. People will rob you over a cell phone. Don't wear ultra expensive clothing or shoes. Same with jewelry. Buy an inexpensive unlocked android phone, go to one of the cell phone providers, and activate a line of service for the time that you're there. It's not very expensive. About 40,000 pesos for Internet and unlimited calls. Make sure you take your passport and ask them to register the phone. If they do not register the phone it will be blocked in 14 days. Once it is blocked it will not work on any carrier in the entire country. But once you register it it's registered for life. So when you buy the Sim card have them register it. Do not buy the Sim card at a gas station or the street. Go to one of the main stores in a mall.

I am in the country several times a month, and since my divorce I'm spending a lot more time there on my days off. Since my divorce sex has been my priority since it certainly wasn't a priority for my wife while married. Haha. So hooking up in Colombia Has become my new favorite pastime. I have no experience with girls from the street, brothels, or strip clubs. I know some guys like that sort of thing. I don't particularly.

I see they took off your straitjacket again.

Here's another pro-tip for you: If you want me to answer a question, you need to post a question for me to answer. Rhetorical questions don't count. In case you're unclear on the concept of "rhetorical questions", your two questions above are rhetorical. Since you asked 2 similar questions, then asked me to "answer the question", those questions are clearly not meant to be answered. I've never said, nor insinuated either. I've pointed out that you're deranged, but that's something you illustrate with every post. In the future, ask the question, before asking for my answer.

Are you completely off your meds today? Did I mention China? I don't recall mentioning China. A quick review of my post shows no mention of China. Why are you bringing up China?

Why are you asking me what other countries have controlled the virus, when I already listed a small sampling of countries which controlled the virus? Is your insanity the result of untreated syphilis? Did you eat mercury as a child? Excessive exposure to lead? I listed 5 countries, none of which are China and you feign ignorance and start talking about China. Discussions about your sanity are warranted..
    I knew you wouldn't be able to just answer a simple question haha. I asked about China because I was genuinely interested in your opinion on the topic. And your response confirmed to me that you are too sensitive and triggered about the subject to ever have any type of meaningful debate and I am wasting forum space. At least I pointed out to everyone how sensitive and unstable you are and they too should not put any weight into your posts. Your posts are worthless and you blinded by your anger.

Canada has had 3 million covid cases, you call that controlling the virus? Indonesia and Pakistan have had huge covid numbers as well as had the vast majority of nations on Earth. And the reason Pakistan and Indoneisa have lower covid numbers than USA is because most of their people can't afford testing. We will never know the real numbers of those nations. You are just so clearly clawing to anything that can resemble an argument that it just shows people who you really are, an angry old man who has no ability to look at things objectively anymore because of your biased politics.

Pakistan-1. 5 million cases, yea they really controlled the virus LOL. Indonesia 4. 3 million hahahaha. Global cases 376 million, yea the world did a great job controlling covid. You argue a great point JJB LOL.

I am waiting for another reply from you trying to attack my mental health, LOL on an anonymous forum like it has any effect on me at all, instead of actually trying to use logic to argue your point.

In the mean time, lets follow the JBB policy and mandate vaccines and boosters for everyone even though they are 25% effective and do not prevent transmission and then follow that up with lockdowns to make sure we really bring people together again and build some real unity in the country. LOL.

It is fucking sad, but the poorest people did not get hit hard or get poorer. Nobody is doing anything desperate to make any ends meet.

Crime is up because they made it public they would not arrest people for certain crimes. Therefore someone can go into a store and pick up $999 worth of shit and just walk right out with it, because they won't be arrested unless the value of the theft is $1000.

The government gave out and is still giving out free money and had rent moratoriums all over to help out the poor and hurt the mortgage holders the poor was paying rent to. Many people were able to quit their jobs in order to get more money from the government to stay home than they were making by working. My daughter did not even finish high school, but thanks to all the free money she is getting for her and her kids she was able to buy an Acura SUV. It will be interesting to see how she pays for it and the maintenance when the money stops.

There are tons of businesses desperate for new employees that they are doing things such as giving sign up bonuses and giving daily paychecks. But those you say are desperate and doing anything to try to make ends meet, are not desperate enough to go get one of those jobs. The lower class in the USA is definitely better off now than before the pandemic.
    Well I don't have any hard facts to back up my claim and I fully admit I haven't intensely reviewed huge studies on the topic, but I do work in an urban environment full time, and I regularly deal with the cops, firemen, teachers, and nurses in the city that I live. We all say same shit, city has never been this bad since pandemic. Very strange acts of crime being committed by drug addicts who are mentally ill, youth gun violence, overdoses, long lines at the homeless shelters, etc. The city that I live in, it really looks like things have gotten worse for the lower class. It's burning a lot of city employees out too, a lot of people itching to retire these days. The people you are referring too are people who are quite capable of working if they want to, the people I am referring to have fallen off that edge and no matter how many jobs are available, they ain't getting hired or holding one down. Those number of people, "undesirables", have increased in my opinion. It sure seems like it to me anyway. Again, just my opinion.

If it was anyone else, I would be baffled. There have been several people on this thread who have claimed people are stupid, deluded, pandering to big pharma, suffering from Dunning Kruger and are suckers for getting vaccinated. You're one of them, as I've illustrated below. There are countless sources, on every platform, claiming the vaccines are dangerous and shouldn't be allowed. Yet, you claim that nobody has ever come out as opposed to vaccination for others?

Who the hell ever argued that people should not get vaccinated? Last I saw there were people arguing that everyone should have to get vaccinated and others arguing that it should be a person's choice on whether to get vaccinated. Nobody is out there trying to stop those that want to get vaccinated do just that.

Why do you guys keep saying this dumb shit? There is pro mandate and pro choice, not pro mandate and anti vaccination. The people that do not want the vax, do not want it for themselves. They are not anti anybody else getting it.
    Your previous post gave me hope. It was sensical and you made some valid points. Couldn't you have at least remained in touch with reality for 10 more minutes?

This might be beyond your ability to understand. When someone posts that the vaccines are ineffective, that they pose greater health risks than the virus, or that people are stupid for getting vaccinated, what are they really saying? Are they saying, everyone should make the decision on vaccination on their own? Or are they attempting to discourage people from getting vaccinated?

What about people who gloat about being unvaccinated and haven't had Covid? For example:

I am not against vaccination by the way. But I am going to drag JustTK into this because me and him were 2 unvaccinated fools hanging out together partially wearing masks all over the cesspool of downtown Medellin. I don't know about JustTK, but I felt fine in the days after, and even took a covid test that turned out to be what? NEGATIVE!
    Especially if they preceded such a statement by pointing out someone who was vaccinated and became infected, it certainly appears to be an attempt to illustrate that it's inadvisable to get vaccinated.

Or perhaps someone who brings up a (possibly fictional) Mexican chick who they claim was fully vaccinated, but managed to have 2 separate Covid infections in less than a month (medically, something which appears to be impossible)? Then, when questioned, claims to be in possession of documentation proving the claim? What message would that person be trying to send?

How about a person who posts something like this:

LOL. One of my chicks in Colombia just struck positive after having 3 doses. She said her 62 year old father has had zero doses and is as negative as can be. Yeah looks like the old saying is true about a sucker being born every minute.
    Granted, it's entirely anecdotal, up to the last sentence.

Yeah looks like the old saying is true about a sucker being born every minute.
    Perhaps I'm reading it wrong, but taken in context it appears to be saying that people who get vaccinated are suckers. Did I misread that?

This is off the subject, but worth mentioning. How did someone in Colombia get 2 initial doses of a vaccine and then get a booster dose? Unless they were very old (which seems unlikely with a 62 year old father), they would have needed to wait 6 months (which was reduced to 4 months on Jan 11) after receiving the second dose. Obviously I can't speak for everyone, but the girls I've talked to about vaccination said they were scheduling the 2nd dose 3 months after the first dose. Assuming a person under 35, first dose, June or July, second dose in September or October, with the earliest possible third dose on January 12. It certainly seems unlikely that of the relatively few people, of a reasonable age, in Colombia, who have received a third dose (since booster doses weren't available in Colombia until mid December), you would not only know one, but you would know one with an unvaccinated father.

Again, this is just anecdotal evidence from me, but the vaccine acceptance in Colombia appears to run along family lines. The families I know tend to be vaccinated from the oldest to the youngest. I won't call your post 100% bullshit, but it certainly seems to be leaning towards the "pants on fire" level on the veracity scale.

I could have just pointed out that the bit of my post you quoted clearly states I was assuming the person I replied to was referring to people are anti-vax. But, that approach grossly limits all of the opportunities to illustrate your foolishness.

I'm on the record that vaccination is a matter of choice. It's like making up bullshit anecdotes to try and make a point which you claim to not be making. It's entirely voluntary.

I've never said the government should mandate vaccination. I have pointed out that the government has long mandated various types of vaccines for members of the military. I've pointed out that there have been many other things which the government has mandated throughout history. But those things are merely to show the hypocrisy of people arguing against mandates for the military, or against 1 particular, hypothetical mandate, when they've accepted hundreds of other mandates. I've also pointed out the hypocrisy of people arguing against "Big Pharma", when they have previously asked for or given information on buying generic Viagra in Colombia.

One other thing I've stated is that regardless of your personal stance on vaccination, you are subject to limitations based on vaccination status. If your employer requires vaccination and you fake it, you're subject to termination, if you get caught. If a country requires vaccination for entry and you fake it, if caught you face penalties. You can argue that getting caught won't happen, but everyone who gets caught for anything went in with the belief they wouldn't get caught.

Back to business.

However, private employers which require vaccination, I fully support. I'm assuming everyone, certainly everyone who leans politically towards the conservative viewpoint supports that as well. Hasn't that been a major conservative talking point for decades? Removing government regulation from private companies? Demanding that businesses not be allowed to make business decisions seems anti-capitalist.

Quote Originally Posted by FunLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Jjbirdbrain goes into his long-winded posts criticizing others, often implying their lack of intelligence. Here's a couple of examples of his intelligence:

He must consider bodily functions as jobs, since I believe those are the only things that everyone does.

He appears to not know the proper punctuation to use, and he doesn't know when to use "you're" instead of "your".
    Dementia acting up again?

Your inability to comprehend a simple concept doesn't invalidate the concept.

Every job helps people. Bodily functions are not a consideration, although it's probably time to change your adult diaper.

1. The employer benefits from the employee. No business can succeed if their employees cost more than they produce.

2. The businesses the employee visits benefit from the money the employee spends, money earned from the job.

3. The state government benefits from the employee. They collect more taxes and pay fewer benefits.

4. If the employee has dependents (not the same thing as the Depends you wear), they benefit from the job.

5. The employee benefits from the job, not only from the income, but also from improved mental health. However, you're beyond the point where employment could overcome your issues.

6. If the employee rents a home or buys a car, more people benefit from the job.

7. Most businesses are interdependent. One employee usually has a positive impact on many other businesses.

Ah yes. If you can't dispute the content of a post, grammatical errors are the way to go. Certainly, if someone posts enough, at some point they'll make a mistake.

However, it makes you look rather pathetic, in your case, more pathetic. In the post you quote mined, I used "your" and "you're" 11 times, with only the final use being incorrect. Shall I go through more posts, or would you accept that correct usage at least 90.9% of the time at a minimum suggests I do understand correct usage? The only other option is to believe that I'm lucky beyond belief, guessing right 10 out of 11 times.

Seriously, change that diaper. It's obvious enough that you're full of shit. There's no need to smell like it.

Posting Limitations