Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 472 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho  [View Original Post]
    Elvis have you ever noticed how no one ever speaks to you, but you feel it necessary to chime in on stuff that has nothing to do with, flaming a fire that was almost out of fuel.
    If I had seen your apology, I would not have posted as harshly as I did. It was nice of you to apologize to Sang, but are you going to stop calling everyone else liars when you have no fucking clue if they are lying or not?

Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Do individuals really think girls "decide" to be prostitutes? A girl, will prostitute herself for her child. Maybe they make a hard core decision to bring money into the household for the rest of her family? But is that the sort of decision that we think of as free will?

Anyone other than me, taken a shitty job, because you needed money right now?

And are we defining simp as being any man who does not think like you and does not do things according to your standards?
    I think there are many reasons why girls become pros. Child, family, other poverty trap reasons, university, drugs, influence of friends / family, I even met a few that did it because they thought it was their best chance to marry a foreigner. Am not sure if one reason is 'better' than another; we each have our own needs. I don't think it fair to judge others by by questionable moral standards. As you said, we all prositute ourselves in this capitalist world in which we live. We are all exploited by the oligarchs. What annoys me the most about this issue are the double standards that some guys have. The ones that insult or look down upon sex workers, yet they are also their clients.

Simp. I try to avoid insulting people. Treating people w courtesy is a good starting point in social interactions. I only insult people after being insulted, and by arrogant folks that tell others that their way is the best way. .... and this is the " Stupid shit in Medellin" section, so fk you! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    You missed my point. Nowadays a young girl who stands out can easily get into high end market without having to work the streets, casas and clubs and fucking for 50 k pesos. You are underestimating the power of internet and social media. Latinas start sex life very early, 14-16, and by the age of 18 she should normally have at least 2 years of non-p4 p experience with multiple BFs, which is more than enough to entertain a gringo sexually. By the age of 18 she could easily learn conversational English, on her own or taking classes, if she has a desire to learn. I agree that 18 yr old girl might be lacking some education, overall life experience, etc but they learn fast when they find the right gringo or a few gringos who can show them the world. By the age of 20, some girls have already been to countries and places that some mongers have never been to or even can't afford. At the age of 18 most of us, mongers, lived in a mom's basement or college dorm, never had been abroad, never had stayed at a luxury hotel and dined at a fine dining restaurant. The girls I'm talking about can experience all of the above early in their lives.
    DF is right. This is not just a great post, but it shows you know the game. It is similar to what Paulie says but in more detail.

It is like that not just with women but others things in demand. My brother saw U2 before they got big, best concert of his life. He paid like $10 back then and they played in a movie theater with a few hundred seats. He said people were so psyched they were not just standing on their seats but their arm rests. To get that close to U2 now, I am sure it is a couple hundred bucks a ticket.

The thing about the Medellin morons you can count on is to say something like U2 sucks versus getting the point. Thing is that you can get quality pussy at a cheap price but you have to work for it. You might have to go to dozens of mediocre concerts before U2. That is what doing the work is.

The losers do not do the work. They just go to Centro, survey what is there, and say pussy is pussy. I went on dozens of seeking dates, and many that were painful, before I struck gold.

That is why I post like I do. I want to tell guys to keep hustling and trying for better and ignore the losers who settle.

1. The 1-10 scale is not supposed to take into account your personal preferences or fetishes. Let me explain. Most guys on here who use the scale, don't know how to use it properly. If one doesn't like tattoos or hates blondes, and asked to rate a girl who has tattoos or is a blonde, but is objectively attractive nevertheless (all natural, proportionate body, white healthy teeth, etc) you know what happens? Instead of rating her an 8, for example, he rates her a 5, just because he is not his type or there is something about her that he hates, while all other dudes who are asked to rate the same girl, rate her fairly. Instead of taking off half a point because she has tattoos, he trashes the girl and now she is moved to the 5's category of unattractive women. Imagine you are judging a national or international beauty contest. Along with 10 other male judges of different age, preferences, etc. There is a lineup of 30 attractive girls of different backgrounds, races, professions, etc. All of the judges are supposed to use 1. 10 scale when rating. Imagine this a fair competition, and no judge is bribed, no judge fucks any of these women, there is no political stuff involved, etc. As a judge, would you trash a beautiful black lady, and rate her a 5, just because you don't like black people? Or would you rate her fairly regardless of your personal preference using some established metrics / criteria (height, facial proportions, hair, teeth / smile, body fat %, etc, Idk exactly what metrics they use but there has to be a number of them). And speaking of the above example, If I hate tattoos and absolutely can't have sex with any girl who has them, I will still rate a girl fairly if she is attractive, and she could easily exceed my minimum standard of 7+ even though I would not fuck her.
    Where do you find these dudes who rate things fairly? Before that, here's a stumper for you. If most of the guys using the 1-10 scale aren't using it properly, it's obviously not universally accepted. If it's universally accepted that a red traffic light means stop, but most drivers won't stop for a red light, how useful is it?

Who mentioned fetishes? The 1-10 scale is a simple translation of how your brain feels about what your eyes see. I've never seen a monger walking around Medellin taking measurements of girls to determine the correct proportions, nor a calculator to determine ratios. Instead, you look and decide how well you like a girl. What she's wearing, the location, hair, makeup and how she carries herself all go into the decision. Also influencing the rating are all your preferences. Even your current health, fatigue and hunger affect the rating.

Beauty Contests are a special case, but clearly illustrate the variability. Every judge, in every category, rates every girl differently. Professionals, recognized for their expertise and impartiality can't all agree, and must rely upon an aggregate, averaged score to determine a winner. If the 1-10 scale was an objective measurement, there would be no need for judges. It would be just like a basketball game. Highest score wins.

2. Speaking of the game you played. You are assuming with have similar standards, when in fact, we don't. You don't even use the scale in the first place. I do use the scale and my minimum standard is 7/10. You don't use it, so it is hard to tell what your minimum standard is, it could easily be a 5/10, or lower. If that's the case (and I'm sure it is), no wonder why you find 75% of all women to be fuckable or meet your minimum standards. If I played the very same game, my result would be 10%-15%, maybe 20% on a good day, depending where I go. This means only 1 to 2 girls out of every 10 I find doable. Last April me and my buddy went to El Centro because he wanted to check it out as it was his first time in MDE, do you know how many fuckable women both of us found? Zero. The other day we went to Loutron, the lineup was about 7-8 girls, only 1 of which met my minimum standards. Another night, I hit La Isla with a friend, out of maybe 30 girls or so, maybe 3-4 I would do. So clearly, finding and scoring a 7+ is not that easy as it seems to you, and also, we have different understanding of what a 7 is.
    I'll ask again. If your minimum standard is 7/10, how did you do hundreds of 6's? I don't have a minimum standard on the 1-10 scale, because I don't use it.

On my scale, my minimum is a 1. I rate in binary. If she rates a 1, it's on, a 0 is off. Any woman, at any time has to appeal to me, nobody else. What you would rate her, or what anyone else would rate her doesn't matter. Because I'm only picking for me, the girl I pick today might be of no interest to me next week.

You've once again shown the fallacy of your objective 1-10 scale. You're sure that my minimum is a 5 or lower on your scale? You've declared that because you don't like me, my minimum standard is lower than yours. Any girl I post, you automatically lower the score. And you would raise the score if the same girl was posted by someone who agrees with you.

You also failed to understand what you read. I didn't find 75% of all women to be fuckable. Go read it again.

3. English language. Roughly 3 out of every 5 monger friends that I have, do speak fluent or intermediate Spanish. Do you think they pay less because of that? Nope. We pay almost the same, with maybe 5-10% variance, which is not always in their favor. We pay going rates and the ability to speak Spanish has literally zero effect on the price. But speaking Spanish can definitely improve one's overall experience, get better service, etc, because nobody enjoys having communication issues.
    This is quite revealing! Thank you for the revelation. Your Spanish knowledge is between zero and intermediate. Therefore, finding girls who can speak English is a significant factor. Not in the amount you pay, but in limiting your talent pool. You need to find girls who are either versed in English, or who are experienced in dealing with gringos who have difficulty with Spanish. Of course, by only looking in that group, you're automatically paying more.

Which begs the question:

Does a 6 who speaks fluent English automatically get upgraded to 7?

Ad Hominem logical Fallacy number two. Here you are attacking the man again instead of making a argument based on your opinion. Can you tell me why you cannot make a argument and support it through your reasoning?
    You are a bullshit artist and I cut through your bullshit. You made a stupid post where you said women are all the same (pussy is pussy) and men are different. Fist off, not all pussy is pussy. Some of it is diseased, smells bad, and is loose as fuck while some is pristine. So point one is shattered.

And your second point is that hookers care about more than money. They care if men are clean, smooth, fit, do not smell bad. I agree. But you think men do not think the same of women? And THAT is why your point is stupid.

I am attacking your argument not you, and your argument makes no sense and is stupid. IMO you are lying to yourself and justifying being stingy with women. But you are the one engaging in all the ad hominems like this one.

So, I will stipulate that you are the expert on prostitutes in Medellin Elvis2008.
    Your being stupid does not mean I am smart.

Now go attack me again with a 10 page novel of bullshit because that is all you got.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    She still may be "high demand" but given the changed venue command a much higher price, while enjoying the designation "model" or "high end" from certain tourists who are convinced that paying money equates with better. That's the only point myself and some others are making, and it's valid, same girls from the same neighborhoods that have switched venues, while they were fresher when they first started out. That's where I prefer to find them.
    And that is smart. You can find the women when they are not in as high of a demand because they are new. Colombia is not the same as the USA where we have sophisticated reviews and more likely than not, you do get what you pay for. You can find diamonds in the rough in Colombia, but you cannot ignore demand and just say pussy is pussy. A 300 pound woman with a nasty body rash is not going to command the same price as a 100 pound spinner with flawless skin. When you say pussy is pussy, you deny that there is supply and demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    Monger communities attract lying braggarts like flies to honey. This especially applies when they are posting online and subject to next to no scrutiny. Anyone whose been around a long time knows this, so calling out illogical claims and far fetched stories is appropriate, especially on the stupid shit threads.
    Yeah, Gabacho and this guy Mountain Dew are fucking midgets and fat pregnant women and will not shut up about how they are getting the same for way less. Every time someone does better than them, they are like, "You are a liar. " Be happy with what you got. Hell, things are still way better than the USA sex prison. The other option is to up your game like you have done. These assholes just cannot take anyone doing better than them, and that is why they are losers.

Do individuals really think girls "decide" to be prostitutes? Prostitution is an act. And I know there will be someone who jumps up and beats their chest and throws the formal definition at me of being a prostitutes and I will stipulate to that definition. And then the mother fucker who does that will get told get fucked cause I choose to use my own definition when deciding the degrees. A girl, will prostitute herself for her child. I have gotten plenty of good pussy from girls for that reason. Maybe they prostitute themselves for a particular goal to buy something? Maybe they make a hard core decision to bring money into the household for the rest of her family? But is that the sort of decision that we think of as free will?

Anyone other than me, taken a shitty job, because you needed money right now? Yes, I did that. And as soon a better opportunity came along I took it until a parlayed myself into a professional position. I don't know what the career path of a entry level prostitute is. But this is the home of prostitution experts and I am sure someone out there will set me straight and call me names while doing it.

objectively attractive nevertheless (all natural, proportionate body, white healthy teeth, etc)
    Looks like point 1 went to shit as well. Because teeth are white does not mean they are healthy and because teeth are not white does not mean they are not healthy. A few people walking around with these overly white teeth are looking like damn clowns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230613_112741_Chrome.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Sangnyc21  [View Original Post]
    Yea it's really common sense. ....
    The common sense to me is if an 18 yr old girl has the determination to speak English, this girl would have better goal than being a prostitute. At most, it would only be a side job to support her other goal which commonly is going to school. A low estrato girl usually doesn't grow up like that, even if they have the idea, they are generally not hard worker so it's rare they can achieve their goal. They can attend an English class but they still won't be able to speak English. A high estrato girl, maybe, but to be a prostitute?

Another is the possibility the girl that is hot at the same time, it's just rare.

1. The 1-10 scale is not supposed to take into account your personal preferences or fetishes. Let me explain. Most guys on here who use the scale, don't know how to use it properly. If one doesn't like tattoos or hates blondes, and asked to rate a girl who has tattoos or is a blonde, but is objectively attractive nevertheless (all natural, proportionate body, white healthy teeth, etc) you know what happens? Instead of rating her an 8, for example, he rates her a 5, just because he is not his type or there is something about her that he hates, while all other dudes who are asked to rate the same girl, rate her fairly. Instead of taking off half a point because she has tattoos, he trashes the girl and now she is moved to the 5's category of unattractive women. Imagine you are judging a national or international beauty contest. Along with 10 other male judges of different age, preferences, etc. There is a lineup of 30 attractive girls of different backgrounds, races, professions, etc. All of the judges are supposed to use 1. 10 scale when rating. Imagine this a fair competition, and no judge is bribed, no judge fucks any of these women, there is no political stuff involved, etc. As a judge, would you trash a beautiful black lady, and rate her a 5, just because you don't like black people? Or would you rate her fairly regardless of your personal preference using some established metrics / criteria (height, facial proportions, hair, teeth / smile, body fat %, etc, Idk exactly what metrics they use but there has to be a number of them). And speaking of the above example, If I hate tattoos and absolutely can't have sex with any girl who has them, I will still rate a girl fairly if she is attractive, and she could easily exceed my minimum standard of 7+ even though I would not fuck her.

2. Speaking of the game you played. You are assuming with have similar standards, when in fact, we don't. You don't even use the scale in the first place. I do use the scale and my minimum standard is 7/10. You don't use it, so it is hard to tell what your minimum standard is, it could easily be a 5/10, or lower. If that's the case (and I'm sure it is), no wonder why you find 75% of all women to be fuckable or meet your minimum standards. If I played the very same game, my result would be 10%-15%, maybe 20% on a good day, depending where I go. This means only 1 to 2 girls out of every 10 I find doable. Last April me and my buddy went to El Centro because he wanted to check it out as it was his first time in MDE, do you know how many fuckable women both of us found? Zero. The other day we went to Loutron, the lineup was about 7-8 girls, only 1 of which met my minimum standards. Another night, I hit La Isla with a friend, out of maybe 30 girls or so, maybe 3-4 I would do. So clearly, finding and scoring a 7+ is not that easy as it seems to you, and also, we have different understanding of what a 7 is.

3. English language. Roughly 3 out of every 5 monger friends that I have, do speak fluent or intermediate Spanish. Do you think they pay less because of that? Nope. We pay almost the same, with maybe 5-10% variance, which is not always in their favor. We pay going rates and the ability to speak Spanish has literally zero effect on the price. But speaking Spanish can definitely improve one's overall experience, get better service, etc, because nobody enjoys having communication issues.
    Your 3rd point proves you have no idea what you are talking about. I get free sex every trip and I'm still learning.

Does it matter how well a girl is doing financially fucking people other than you?

Maybe she fucks a lot and she fucks good and earns her money. It can be argued that mongers that are wage slaves earn their money by selling their time, mind and body (if you do a dangerous job that can get your killed) in order to have all of the top the line things in their lives. But when a girl does it the collective has an apoplectic fit over the issue. I don't get it.

And are we defining simp as being any man who does not think like you and does not do things according to your standards?

Quote Originally Posted by TjBrazil  [View Original Post]
    I was with a 18 year old in MV30 in Brazil. I don't know where she learned everything at such a young age but she was a professional already.....
    They can watch porn videos. They can have sex with friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    It's not universally accepted. Even within the small community of ISG It's not accepted by all. Add to that, everyone who uses it has their own unique rating system. One guy hates tattoos. Any girl with tattoos can be no better than a 6. One guy loves tattoos. A girl without any is a complete waste to him. Right now there are fresh reviews in the Bogota thread using the 1-10 scale. Read them. Read the descriptions of the girls. Based upon the descriptions would you agree with the rating?

I could go on and on. Fake boobs and asses? Some love, some hate. Thick, thin, tall, or short, all get different ratings depending on the guy's preference. Hair color, hair style, skin color, the variations are endless and that's reflected by everyone who uses the 1-10 scale.

I don't use the scale. Except for sitting around drinking beer with friends and rating the girls we see, it's useless. And if you've ever had friends and engaged in that activity you would understand why. Bob likes big tits, while Tim likes them smaller. Bill is an ass man and Tony has a thing about blondes. About the only agreement will be whether or not everyone would fuck each girl (subject to change depending on number of beers consumed).

Your own recent posts prove how useless your version of the scale is. You stated that you've maybe had 1 who was a 9, along with maybe 4 or 5 who were 8 to 8. 5. Even you're uncertain whether the 9 was a 9 (the only other alternative is that you are uncertain whether or not you fucked her). Then you stated you've had hundreds in the 6-8 range, but now you're saying it was only a few 6's and hundreds of 7's. In simpler terms, of the hundreds of women you've fucked, almost all were in the "kinda pretty" range.

There was a game I played when I was living in Medellin. Whenever I was walking I'd count the girls who appeared to be within the age group I'm interested in, 18-32. Then I would figure out what percentage were at least a 7 (using your scale, you basically only fuck 7's, but would like to reach higher), meaning the women who I would happily fuck. Routinely, of the women who I estimated to be between 18 and 32,75% met my fuckable standards. For comparison, in the US that number runs below 20%. Fucking 7's in Medellin is an accomplishment on par with finding a coffee shop.

Yet for some reason, you try to make it seem like you are climbing Mt. Everest barefoot, while everyone else takes an elevator to go up 1 floor.

Why? Why obsess over who everyone else is fucking and try to claim you're doing it better, when your own words show that you're just scoring typical paisas who charge more? Is it because you're searching for girls who speak enough English to get you off Google Translate? You've mentioned that a few times. If that's the core of your criteria, that's great. It explains why they're in demand and why they charge more.

However, if all you're doing is fucking 7's, you can do it cheaper.

I was told by a Dominican Man that they don't worry about hot girls going with visitors to the country. He stated two factors: 1. By the time they get with the gringos most Dominican men that wanted them have had them. 2. A new group of Dominican girls become eligible everyday.
    Exactly. The local guy is through with it long before the high paying foreigner knows what to do with it. But these ethnocentric foreigners believe she is worth 500,000 or that local men are jealous because they come in and pay all this money to fuck the same women the locals have been fucking all their lives. Preposterous! But as the saying goes, one man's leftovers is another man's feast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangnyc21  [View Original Post]
    Yea it's really common sense. These girls all have the most up to date iPhones luxury items make up nails hair perfumes. All very expensive.
    Have you read the forum? These chicks are not buying these things themselves. The phones that are not knockoffs (don't know how you can tell by just looking at a picture and not the internals) some simp has bought for her. Every other post a guy wants to know what gift to bring to a hooker. I remember years ago a chick in Thailand having the most up to date iPhone. She said she did not even want it but some guy she was fucking for money forced it on her.

Posting Limitations