La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 472 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Not only that, he brags about spending $500 at the night club, even though he admitted he saw no value in doing so. Brags about having multiple girlfriends, but still fucks cheap hookers for fun? Doesn't make sense.
    They are not girl friends but friends with benefits. If you have a woman who says I do not care if you sleep around, she does not care that much about you.

One of the problems with the forum is you cannot assess the quality of the woman and how much demand she is in, so the guys who gripe about prices really do not know what they are talking about. Yeah, Mr. E is a master at getting the average women and below at a good price, but I could have cared less about that because I was not interested in that kind of woman.

And I am not sure about his later post. Yeah, there are times you do not get what you pay for, but there are times you absolutely do.

Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    My room has two king size beds and lots of space and a large balcony. Not to mention the 24 hour reception desk, free breakfast, weight room, sauna and daily maid service.

I went to pay my rent for the month of February before taking my trip and I told them I should only be paying $25 a night (with the appropriate COP conversion of course) afterall that is what Paulie said I was paying. They asked if that was the guy who got benzodiazepined by one of his "friends". I said yes that was the one and they said he probably hasn't recovered his mental faculties yet.
    That's quite likely. However, Paulie recovering his mental faculties after being drugged is like a quadriplegic recovering from a broken leg. It's still not something he'll ever be able to use.

Surfer500 is back and immediately spouting off Centro prices on his first day. In 2-3 days he will be bitching about all the monger tourists in Centro. Simply brilliant!

Shakira has a pussy. My cleaning lady has one too. Both pussies are of the same age and virtually the same on the inside. By your logic, Shakira's pussy should cost the same as my cleaning lady's pussy. Good luck getting in Shakira's panties for $35.
    If Shakira was not famous she would be the same chick you could get down at the casa for 50,000 pesos. You are putting the value on the fame or popularity and not the pussy, same as you guys do the Instagram chicks and the like. Just like Jamie Foxx said about Jennifer Lopez. "J-Lo? I remember when it was Hey Ho!

If Shakira was a chick you knew growing up, you would not put that much value on her pussy. She would just be Shakira from down the street to you.

And as people say, do not meet your idols because you will be disappointed. Some chick you do not know that is out of reach is worth $1 million to you, but once you get to know her or have fucked her a few times you are ready to throw her out with the trash. Halle Berry is an example. She has left many a guy saying just get this crazy broad away from me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IBpxl2_a0ps

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Just put him on ignore, Paulie. V used to annoy the hell out of me and then one day I realized he was a textbook narcissist and was not able to see anything outside of his narrow view of the world. He thinks cabbies trying to rip me off or your getting drugged and his not being drugged or ripped off is due to his being morally superior. Really.

With investing, my final tally for the year was being up $30,000+ but V cannot handle that. You can be sure he will be spouting out off I am a liar not because he knows that I am but because of his ego. He thinks he is a great investor but he is anything but. He lacks the humility to be one. When my stocks went up, he said that I did not buy them. When they were down, he would make fun of me for the losses, and that is the exact behavior of a narcissist.

With the bedbugs, it is the same thing. Of course, you are completely right about them and they can be find in the finest establishments, but you have to understand what he is really saying. Bed bugs or lice would never be found on someone as great as him, and you are wasting your breath trying to convince him otherwise.
    Hey! Look who crawled out of the baseboards of ISG. It's Elvis! I see you are here to lend moral support to Paulie. Good for you! What a guy.

Say I see you are back talking about your investment prowess. Could you tell me more about the 25,000% winner you booked a while back? I'm really dying to hear all about it.

I was also wondering about your understanding of the meaning of a "narcissist". Did you learn about the characteristics from all the advance classes you took at the University? No?? Hmmm.

I bet it was from those psychiatric textbooks you assimilated while preparing for the Medical Boards? No?

I know! You discovered the classic traits of a "narcissist" by looking in the mirror!

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    It appears that Paulie wants me to tell the story for him again. It's been over 5 years, so I might miss a few minor details. Plus he's changed his version of the story at least twice. I'll also reveal the completely unrelated matter which convinced me to reveal Paulie as the victim (although, to be fair, the thieves had to spend quite a bit of time with him, which makes them victims as well). This is the version he first told me, sitting at a streetside table at the pool hall on La 70.

A bit of background before I get to the story.

A few months earlier Paulie went psycho on Whatsapp. I attempted to calm him, but he was completely nuts. As a result I stopped talking to him. Sometime, I believe in September 2017 he came to Parque Lleras looking for me I was just leaving, but agreed to meet the next day in Laureles.

Just a few days earlier he said he'd been drugged and robbed, was unconscious for 14 hours and had woken up in a hospital. I don't recall if he had stated which drug had been used. However, it doesn't really matter. If someone shoots you, the manufacturer of the gun isn't a crucial detail.

His initial version had him drinking at a bar on 70, I think the name was Pico and Botella, or something like that. It's on the west side. He was with a "Colombian friend" who has now become an Aregentine friend, which I think means he's silver plated. There were 2 hot girls, and him and his silver friend were buying them drinks. But there was another guy also buying them drinks, according to Paulie, trying to get the girls for himself.

At some point, they were drinking shots of whiskey with the guy. That's basically where his story ends. At the time he claimed his friend had been robbed too and had lost a laptop and more money than Paulie. I don't recall the amount he said he lost, but it wasn't a huge amount.

His later version he said he thought he'd been drugged at Luna Lunera and that his silver Colombian friend had been in on it. His third version changed the Colombian friend to what I can only assume is an Argentine.

Paulie told me the story and asked me to put it on ISG, but he didn't want to be identified. I complied and made one assumption. Because of how he told the story, I assumed the third guy was buying shots, which is how I wrote it. Cue Paulie psycho PM rant. The gut wasn't buying shots, Paulie had bought a bottle. After putting up with his constant abuse for a few days I revealed him as the victim and he's mostly been on my ignore list ever since.

Since then, any time I'm in a pissing contest with someone else, Paulie is in their PMs, making up shit about me and trying to give them ammunition to use against me. I've called him out on it a few times and a few other guys have told me about it. That's how brave he is.

I'll be more than happy to discuss any of that face to face Paulie, although you might need to wait awhile. Medellin isn't on my itinerary for my next 2 vacations, but I might slip in a short visit late in the year. However, with all your money you can come see me anytime. Just tell someone to send me a PM and I'll send you my number. Or post a week before your next trip and I'll squeeze in a quick 48 hour visit just to talk to you.

Villainy, how do you rate a $25 room, and a bare bones one at that? I think they charged me $80 the last time and the room was excellent. Of course, several guys have reviewed the hotel and called it the nicest in Laureles. It's certainly much nicer than the one you were in the first time we met.
    My room has two king size beds and lots of space and a large balcony. Not to mention the 24 hour reception desk, free breakfast, weight room, sauna and daily maid service.

I went to pay my rent for the month of February before taking my trip and I told them I should only be paying $25 a night (with the appropriate COP conversion of course) afterall that is what Paulie said I was paying. They asked if that was the guy who got benzodiazepined by one of his "friends". I said yes that was the one and they said he probably hasn't recovered his mental faculties yet.

Those mfs who frequent El Centro to experience the culture and not for the hookers, why don't you travel to Somalia then? There you will have a fantastic opportunity to experience real poverty and if you get lucky, get back home in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    If half the people on Earth have one, what would you call it if not a commodity? It is plentiful and not scarce or rare.
    Shakira has a pussy. My cleaning lady has one too. Both pussies are of the same age and virtually the same on the inside. By your logic, Shakira's pussy should cost the same as my cleaning lady's pussy. Good luck getting in Shakira's panties for $35.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho  [View Original Post]
    Thinking that barebacking an SA or FB girl is less of a risk than barebacking a street girl, is in fact what is stupid. But hey I guess you have you gynecologist on speed dial right? Oh my bad I meant urologist, LOL.

Oh and by the way you may have thought I didn't notice that you called me a retard in one of your previous posts, but I did. I just find it ironic that the real idiot, the real retard here, has the nerve to call someone else with 100 x more experience in medellin and Colombia in general, a retard. Get off your high horse man, you are no better than anyone else here, arrogant perhaps, but better fuck no!
    What amazes me is that having "100 x more experience" than I do, you are still dumb as fuck to understand simple concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    MB, he is not honest about it. He is always riding guys for not holding the line on prices. When he says that paying more for women does not float his boat or whatever, he expects everyone else to be like him, and IMO he was very jealous about the quality of women I have scored even though he would not come out and admit it.

His game works great if you want to pay as little as possible to average woman or below. Where he is full of it is his saying that he does not care about the finest or in demand women. The reality is that he is just too cheap and lazy to pay the price to get them.

What gets me is how he brags about his expensive phones. With me, I would rather by a cheaper phone and get better women, but it cracks me up that saying that goes against the Medellin moron culture. It is gauche to say you paid too much for a phone but pay an extra $50 to get a higher quality woman and the Medellin morons go nuts.
    Not only that, he brags about spending $500 at the night club, even though he admitted he saw no value in doing so. Brags about having multiple girlfriends, but still fucks cheap hookers for fun? Doesn't make sense. I'm wondering what kind of quality you can get for $35 in Thailand, cooking and cleaning included.

This is why to you it makes no sense to pay 500 k when you can stick your dick in a 100 k hooker, because hookers are hookers, they are all the same, right? And that's fine with me, because you are honest about it.
    MB, he is not honest about it. He is always riding guys for not holding the line on prices. When he says that paying more for women does not float his boat or whatever, he expects everyone else to be like him, and IMO he was very jealous about the quality of women I have scored even though he would not come out and admit it.

His game works great if you want to pay as little as possible to average woman or below. Where he is full of it is his saying that he does not care about the finest or in demand women. The reality is that he is just too cheap and lazy to pay the price to get them.

What gets me is how he brags about his expensive phones. With me, I would rather by a cheaper phone and get better women, but it cracks me up that saying that goes against the Medellin moron culture. It is gauche to say you paid too much for a phone but pay an extra $50 to get a higher quality woman and the Medellin morons go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    That alone is all we need to see. What a bunch of rambling, flailing nonsense from a guy that only has bad advice to offer, sniffing the stench from his la 70 hovel while dreaming of trip to Prague, classic.
    Just put him on ignore, Paulie. V used to annoy the hell out of me and then one day I realized he was a textbook narcissist and was not able to see anything outside of his narrow view of the world. He thinks cabbies trying to rip me off or your getting drugged and his not being drugged or ripped off is due to his being morally superior. Really.

With investing, my final tally for the year was being up $30,000+ but V cannot handle that. You can be sure he will be spouting out off I am a liar not because he knows that I am but because of his ego. He thinks he is a great investor but he is anything but. He lacks the humility to be one. When my stocks went up, he said that I did not buy them. When they were down, he would make fun of me for the losses, and that is the exact behavior of a narcissist.

With the bedbugs, it is the same thing. Of course, you are completely right about them and they can be find in the finest establishments, but you have to understand what he is really saying. Bed bugs or lice would never be found on someone as great as him, and you are wasting your breath trying to convince him otherwise.

OK Professor Bed Bugs. BTW I just got back a week ago from a visit to the US and then a week in Prague. Didn't see any bed bugs in either place.

Oh it wasn't scopolamine it was benzodiazepine. Right? Who cares? How did your "Aregentine" (using your misspelling) administer it to you? Where was your common sense or street smarts or situational awareness? And he / she only got 200 mil and no cell phone? Wow, I knew you were a pauper but I had no idea. I take it you had no credit cards either? I guess your hostel or flop-house didn't have a front desk that took their cedula or passport information. Maybe insead of kvetching about where I stay you should work an extra week at your McDonald's job and stay at a nicer, safer place.

Just a thought.

OH and I guess this was all JJBee's fault? You stay at a hostel that doesn't record a visitor's document, you bring them to your room and obviously you consume some kind of drink paying no attention to what is happening around you, demonstrating a complete lack of 'common sense' or call it 'situational awareness' and it is JJBee's fault. You're a sad little man Paulie.

OK why a kidnapper? Your attacker was invited into your room, you paid no attention to what she (or he) was doing and then drank a spiked drink. I guess you are right in part. Certainly this criminal was a heck of a lot smarter than her (or his) victim. What I think you typically forget in your blather is that most criminals didn't live in the US for most of their lives..
    A couple of thoughts I left out.

1. Street smarts tells you that getting into a drinking contest with strangers is a bad idea.

Common sense tells you that getting drunk in public, in Medellin is also a bad idea.

Apparently, Paulie lacks both.

2. His silver plated Colombian friend had to have known robbing Paulie wasn't going to get him much money. I'm thinking he was drugged just because the guy was sick of listening to his incessant blabbering.

Rfol

Paulie, you are King of the Bed Bugs. I certainly have no experience with them.

I thought we were talking about being Scopalomined, weren't we? Were you kidnapped too?

Paulie I want to hear about all your 'common sense' or 'street smarts' or was it 'situational awareness' and how you got yourself scopalomined. I used to assume it was a girl that got you but maybe it was a tranny or just a gay guy? Tell us all about it Paulie? Most of us have never been "scoped" before. Jajaja You're the experienced guy with all the common sense. How did they get you?

Did you report it to the police? Did you go get checked out at the hospital? How long were you out? What all did he / she / it take from you?

Don't be embarrassed Paulie, just tell us all about it. Don't worry, no one thought you were very bright anyway, so no one is going to think a lot less of you. A lot of us here just want to know the details.
    That alone is all we need to see. What a bunch of rambling, flailing nonsense from a guy that only has bad advice to offer, sniffing the stench from his la 70 hovel while dreaming of trip to Prague, classic.

OK Professor Bed Bugs. BTW I just got back a week ago from a visit to the US and then a week in Prague. Didn't see any bed bugs in either place.

Oh it wasn't scopolamine it was benzodiazepine. Right? Who cares? How did your "Aregentine" (using your misspelling) administer it to you? Where was your common sense or street smarts or situational awareness? And he / she only got 200 mil and no cell phone? Wow, I knew you were a pauper but I had no idea. I take it you had no credit cards either? I guess your hostel or flop-house didn't have a front desk that took their cedula or passport information. Maybe insead of kvetching about where I stay you should work an extra week at your McDonald's job and stay at a nicer, safer place.

Just a thought.

OH and I guess this was all JJBee's fault? You stay at a hostel that doesn't record a visitor's document, you bring them to your room and obviously you consume some kind of drink paying no attention to what is happening around you, demonstrating a complete lack of 'common sense' or call it 'situational awareness' and it is JJBee's fault. You're a sad little man Paulie.

OK why a kidnapper? Your attacker was invited into your room, you paid no attention to what she (or he) was doing and then drank a spiked drink. I guess you are right in part. Certainly this criminal was a heck of a lot smarter than her (or his) victim. What I think you typically forget in your blather is that most criminals didn't live in the US for most of their lives. They don't know much about bank accounts. They are probably poor and might not even have one. If they do, it is a savings account where they can pull what they have deposited but that is all. They don't really know much about linked investment accounts. Apparently you don't either. But that's OK Paulie. No one ever accused you of being knowledgeable about anything, except Bed Bugs.
    It appears that Paulie wants me to tell the story for him again. It's been over 5 years, so I might miss a few minor details. Plus he's changed his version of the story at least twice. I'll also reveal the completely unrelated matter which convinced me to reveal Paulie as the victim (although, to be fair, the thieves had to spend quite a bit of time with him, which makes them victims as well). This is the version he first told me, sitting at a streetside table at the pool hall on La 70.

A bir of background before I get to the story.

A few months earlier Paulie went psycho on Whatsapp. I attempted to calm him, but he was completely nuts. As a result I stopped talking to him. Sometime, I believe in September 2017 he came to Parque Lleras looking for me I was just leaving, but agreed to meet the next day in Laureles.

Just a few days earlier he said he'd been drugged and robbed, was unconscious for 14 hours and had woken up in a hospital. I don't recall if he had stated which drug had been used. However, it doesn't really matter. If someone shoots you, the manufacturer of the gun isn't a crucial detail.

His initial version had him drinking at a bar on 70, I think the name was Pico and Botella, or something like that. It's on the west side. He was with a "Colombian friend" who has now become an Aregentine friend, which I think means he's silver plated. There were 2 hot girls, and him and his silver friend were buying them drinks. But there was another guy also buying them drinks, according to Paulie, trying to get the girls for himself.

At some point, they were drinking shots of whiskey with the guy. That's basically where his story ends. At the time he claimed his friend had been robbed too and had lost a laptop and more money than Paulie. I don't recall the amount he said he lost, but it wasn't a huge amount.

His later version he said he thought he'd been drugged at Luna Lunera and that his silver Colombian friend had been in on it. His third version changed the Colombian friend to what I can only assume is an Argentine.

Paulie told me the story and asked me to put it on ISG, but he didn't want to be identified. I complied and made one assumption. Because of how he told the story, I assumed the third guy was buying shots, which is how I wrote it. Cue Paulie psycho PM rant. The gut wasn't buying shots, Paulie had bought a bottle. After putting up with his constant abuse for a few days I revealed him as the victim and he's mostly been on my ignore list ever since.

Since then, any time I'm in a pissing contest with someone else, Paulie is in their PMs, making up shit about me and trying to give them ammunition to use against me. I've called him out on it a few times and a few other guys have told me about it. That's how brave he is.

I'll be more than happy to discuss any of that face to face Paulie, although you might need to wait awhile. Medellin isn't on my itinerary for my next 2 vacations, but I might slip in a short visit late in the year. However, with all your money you can come see me anytime. Just tell someone to send me a PM and I'll send you my number. Or post a week before your next trip and I'll squeeze in a quick 48 hour visit just to talk to you.

Villainy, how do you rate a $25 room, and a bare bones one at that? I think they charged me $80 the last time and the room was excellent. Of course, several guys have reviewed the hotel and called it the nicest in Laureles. It's certainly much nicer than the one you were in the first time we met.

Posting Limitations