"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Rants, Stupid Shit and Coronavirus in Thailand

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 175 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    What is curious to me is that folks come into the Rants, Stupid Shit and Coronavirus in Thailand start shit and then get surprised when someone claps back at dem. We be real men up in here, mixing it up. Well most of us. I can name a few that I suspect gots issues considering they are overly focused on male as opposed to female anatomy.

Yep, always knew it. That's why he be wearing that white hoodie and sunglasses in the Bangkok heat. LOL!

How you like me now?
    Why not dig a bigger hole for yourself by letting everyone know you are homophobic to lose the respect of anyone with a different sexual orientation to yourself. You do realise we are all equal human beings at the end of the day. Our own mortality is a great leveler.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigMan  [View Original Post]
    I wake up at 4 am each morning to get the restaurant ready means dealing with a few Thai workers that my wife feels is much needed so I keep my mouth shut and say little to them just answer their questions and be on my way to what I need to do before my son shows up. When he does I head to the park and do my workout doing so I take the time to contemplate and get out my frustration as to how Thais go about doing things at times which is very backward compared to how we learn in the West.

Those in my inner circle know I have somewhat of a due personality and I agree living here I try to be consistent as to how I go about life to minimize the bad things I don't want to ever address again. One thing I know is the other side I am considerate to others but as everyone can see I have another side too but a big ego isn't one of them. Even when I know I'm not wrong for the sake of others I would go far to apologize and lose face if that is what it takes although my first reaction is to stick a blade into their gut and clean them out like a fish.

That being said I'm not apologizing nor do I expect those who I've been going back and forth for weeks to do so. The only people I apologize to are the ones who have to put up with the stuff although it is a Rant Thread it has gone on far too long the original content as to why it started is no longer being discussed. On-lookers can sit and eat so much butter popcorn and hold it up in their basement like teenagers typing away. Neither he, they nor I am going to concede to anything this point we are just going around in a circle debating about nothing.

If people want to look at it as conceding knock yourself out, if they want to think I'm sensitive knock yourself out, if people think because I'm Asian I'm 333 knock yourself out even if I was I've never been told or had a complaint. What is reality if you are posting on ISG you are paying for it so that doesn't say a whole lot about us does it? I will continue to not criticize what people write, although as noted by others they are fetched seem to come from a magazine, what they pay and how much and what they look like, that is their business not mine going through life.

My view is anyone can say whatever they want to say even the racist names that are thrown again it is part of the forum in general say it in general and not respond with a quote. There are two roads everyone can travel when posting in GENERAL or DIRECTLY it isn't rocket science in life when making that choice what to expect when the choice is made.

As I noted prior I can go all day and night but if given a preference particularly this time of the year being an NBA fan, with the playoff and the field narrowing there is money to be made lots of it and this unnecessary debate doesn't help with my research putting down bets before the games. So this is my offering for everyone to take a step back.

So I step aside not conceding but it isn't going anywhere we all are just spinning our wheels each day.

As Thais say Pook gun mai SEE YA LATER.
    Here is a prime example of what I said, you attack, troll and try and bully me off the forum expressing that I was calling myself a victim, then because I see right through your act you then write a long winded 'oh poor me' piece looking for the sympathy vote. Cop on.

I agree rants should be about the weather, the traffic, the cost of living or bad service not that your dick is too small.

I wake up at 4 am each morning to get the restaurant ready means dealing with a few Thai workers that my wife feels is much needed so I keep my mouth shut and say little to them just answer their questions and be on my way to what I need to do before my son shows up. When he does I head to the park and do my workout doing so I take the time to contemplate and get out my frustration as to how Thais go about doing things at times which is very backward compared to how we learn in the West.

Those in my inner circle know I have somewhat of a due personality and I agree living here I try to be consistent as to how I go about life to minimize the bad things I don't want to ever address again. One thing I know is the other side I am considerate to others but as everyone can see I have another side too but a big ego isn't one of them. Even when I know I'm not wrong for the sake of others I would go far to apologize and lose face if that is what it takes although my first reaction is to stick a blade into their gut and clean them out like a fish.

That being said I'm not apologizing nor do I expect those who I've been going back and forth for weeks to do so. The only people I apologize to are the ones who have to put up with the stuff although it is a Rant Thread it has gone on far too long the original content as to why it started is no longer being discussed. On-lookers can sit and eat so much butter popcorn and hold it up in their basement like teenagers typing away. Neither he, they nor I am going to concede to anything this point we are just going around in a circle debating about nothing.

If people want to look at it as conceding knock yourself out, if they want to think I'm sensitive knock yourself out, if people think because I'm Asian I'm 333 knock yourself out even if I was I've never been told or had a complaint. What is reality if you are posting on ISG you are paying for it so that doesn't say a whole lot about us does it? I will continue to not criticize what people write, although as noted by others they are fetched seem to come from a magazine, what they pay and how much and what they look like, that is their business not mine going through life.

My view is anyone can say whatever they want to say even the racist names that are thrown again it is part of the forum in general say it in general and not respond with a quote. There are two roads everyone can travel when posting in GENERAL or DIRECTLY it isn't rocket science in life when making that choice what to expect when the choice is made.

As I noted prior I can go all day and night but if given a preference particularly this time of the year being an NBA fan, with the playoff and the field narrowing there is money to be made lots of it and this unnecessary debate doesn't help with my research putting down bets before the games. So this is my offering for everyone to take a step back.

So I step aside not conceding but it isn't going anywhere we all are just spinning our wheels each day.

As Thais say Pook gun mai SEE YA LATER.

Quote Originally Posted by PgReal  [View Original Post]
    Jasus, far too many contradictions in your posts to even know where to start with you. One thing I am curious about however is why am I a victim? I had no idea I was a victim of anything, a victim of what exactly, in your humble opinion?
    Contradictions! That is what I find in your reasoning! Reason I said try to comprehend what you are saying and writing. You will find you are asking others to do what you can't! You reference name-calling but do it yourself but I guess if you don't come right out and do it directly then it isn't. Then you are lost because you do not have a clue that is what happens when you enter in the middle and not the beginning. Like you entering best to turn off this road you have a choice I'm not here to block your opinion but I wrote within my last message an option for you, I would take it and not get yourself deeper for who and nothing.

Ah crikey, no generally where I come from, we find the Brits take life far too seriously, us Paddies, our national sport is taking the piss out of ourselves as much as our dear friends and enemies. We were conquered, raped and pillaged by the British Centuries ago and had fight for our freedom so we get sensitive when called a Brit (tongue in cheek).

The girls in BBK just can't grasp where I am from, so I go along with the fact that they think I am from Iceland. I get questions like 'ah that's why you are so pale, it's because you live in the darkness all the time" haha.
    The pale skin certainly excites them, you should see them when they unleash my exact duplicate of the Pillsbury Doughboy sans arms legs and hat. Sometimes for amusement I'll draw some eyes on the head the girls find that hysterical and always want to kiss it. I know other guys here are going to be upset about that since they pack a midget behind their zipper.

Jasus, far too many contradictions in your posts to even know where to start with you. One thing I am curious about however is why am I a victim? I had no idea I was a victim of anything, a victim of what exactly, in your humble opinion?
    Entertaining thread to say the least.

We got PG and Nyz in one corner and Sub and LittleBig in the other. The four tapping in and out with their partner reigning blows on the opposition. Both sides going back and forth trading blows. Fans are on the sidelines waiting for Raj Forty to tap in and reign his blows.

What is curious to me is that folks come into the Rants, Stupid Shit and Coronavirus in Thailand start shit and then get surprised when someone claps back at dem. We be real men up in here, mixing it up. Well most of us. I can name a few that I suspect gots issues considering they are overly focused on male as opposed to female anatomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyezhov  [View Original Post]
    just the ladyboys.
    Yep, always knew it. That's why he be wearing that white hoodie and sunglasses in the Bangkok heat. LOL!

How you like me now?

No one is asking you to apologize nor not allowing you your opinion. It amazes me folks who write and express themselves so well ask other to " learn how to read " but have so little comprehening themselves.

You quoted me and ask me go back and read your own words to stop using a specfic word that other might not like to here then add that others might want to talk and compare 333.

Do you even have a clue what you are saying I wasnt the only one who thought you want to be a moderator. Moderating is a tough job if you had a clue as to how this thread rant came about then you would know why it was create. As for them rolling around like other posters who have stay out of the conversation they are thinking here comes another idiot chimming in then claim he is the victim.

I've from the beginning answer and fought for me not Sub, I don't know him never met the man just a short exchange because I made a wrong assumption.

You come in late in the game clueless as to who started these chain of events and start with your lecture and sneaking in belittle comments as if posters can't figure it out with you big words then turn around whinning that it is you the victim you not letting me talk. I suggest you practice what you preach! If you arent Brit then leave the good people out of the conversation and not refer to knowing how Mother fucker came about.

I make it a policies not to criticize what people write, what they pay, what they select bit if someone quote me and tries to belittle me get racist, which the mods rules clearly state no conversation about race, grammar, talk refer all Asian in general are 333, name calling using Word Jap, discussions about other race cultures negatives LBFM all falls under racism it is going to happen people are that ignorant I learn to let it go part of a forum like this I don't judge by first impression by cover but when a poster goes out of their way for days and quote me attacks then say " should have dropped the penny long ago stops that is the end regardless of how heated or long it went I said nothing thereafter.

Until it happened again quote and another attack. You talk about sensitive this isn't about sensitive any longer has no play in it. The guy you defend here sure other have to listen to the BS, there isn't one person this forum would like to be addressed, accused that they might be reporting is fact or not what is factual do your research.

I hope my opinion is clear for you I expect no apoligise nor should you.

Good day.

Geez dude I thought you were a Brit, they know how to take the piss.

Thanks for not caring that my schlong was used as a Sandworm Model in Dune, good to see you are confident in yourself.
    Ah crikey, no generally where I come from, we find the Brits take life far too seriously, us Paddies, our national sport is taking the piss out of ourselves as much as our dear friends and enemies. We were conquered, raped and pillaged by the British Centuries ago and had fight for our freedom so we get sensitive when called a Brit (tongue in cheek).

The girls in BBK just can't grasp where I am from, so I go along with the fact that they think I am from Iceland. I get questions like 'ah that's why you are so pale, it's because you live in the darkness all the time" haha.

Your drifting away from mere rage into incohernet rage. Can anyone translate for me?

Want to come to Poipet?
    Maybe the knit your daughter made is too tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain sad you on your last leg.

Wow, I find myself apologizing again to at littlebigman and at subcmdr for not understanding the rules of engagement! So basically it's a case of you say whatever you want but if I (or I guess safe to assume, anyone) comes back at you and dares contradict your opinion, it's call the mods!

Sorry but the Mods are too busy rolling around choking on the floor with laughter at how easy it is to get a rise out of the two of you.

....and please you can call me any name under the sun, but just don't call me a Brit, cause I ain't one. Now that was insulting to the core (laughing to myself). Learn to read!
    No one is asking you to apologize nor not allowing you your opinion. It amazes me folks who write and express themselves so well ask other to " learn how to read " but have so little comprehening themselves.

You quoted me and ask me go back and read your own words to stop using a specfic word that other might not like to here then add that others might want to talk and compare 333.

Do you even have a clue what you are saying I wasnt the only one who thought you want to be a moderator. Moderating is a tough job if you had a clue as to how this thread rant came about then you would know why it was create. As for them rolling around like other posters who have stay out of the conversation they are thinking here comes another idiot chimming in then claim he is the victim.

I've from the beginning answer and fought for me not Sub, I don't know him never met the man just a short exchange because I made a wrong assumption.

You come in late in the game clueless as to who started these chain of events and start with your lecture and sneaking in belittle comments as if posters can't figure it out with you big words then turn around whinning that it is you the victim you not letting me talk. I suggest you practice what you preach! If you arent Brit then leave the good people out of the conversation and not refer to knowing how Mother fucker came about.

I make it a policies not to criticize what people write, what they pay, what they select bit if someone quote me and tries to belittle me get racist, which the mods rules clearly state no conversation about race, grammar, talk refer all Asian in general are 333, name calling using Word Jap, discussions about other race cultures negatives LBFM all falls under racism it is going to happen people are that ignorant I learn to let it go part of a forum like this I don't judge by first impression by cover but when a poster goes out of their way for days and quote me attacks then say " should have dropped the penny long ago stops that is the end regardless of how heated or long it went I said nothing thereafter.

Until it happened again quote and another attack. You talk about sensitive this isn't about sensitive any longer has no play in it. The guy you defend here sure other have to listen to the BS, there isn't one person this forum would like to be addressed, accused that they might be reporting is fact or not what is factual do your research.

I hope my opinion is clear for you I expect no apoligise nor should you.

Good day.

Wow, I find myself apologizing again to at littlebigman and at subcmdr for not understanding the rules of engagement! So basically it's a case of you say whatever you want but if I (or I guess safe to assume, anyone) comes back at you and dares contradict your opinion, it's call the mods!

Sorry but the Mods are too busy rolling around choking on the floor with laughter at how easy it is to get a rise out of the two of you.

....and please you can call me any name under the sun, but just don't call me a Brit, cause I ain't one. Now that was insulting to the core (laughing to myself). Learn to read!
    Geez dude I thought you were a Brit, they know how to take the piss.

Thanks for not caring that my schlong was used as a Sandworm Model in Dune, good to see you are confident in yourself.

Sorry if you are sensitive to it so should stay off this Rant thread which is why it was created. Last time I looked ISG wasn't advertising for a moderator so don't try to be one. Look in the mirror.

" speaking for a wider audience " " There are people " would this be considered speaking for a wider audience up to now only two mother fuckers have responded. Brit it is clear like I was warned over 20 years ago, self-righteous, know-it-all, reason the place isn't Great any longer but can't get over it! OK PeeweeReal,

Sorry if you are sensitive to it so should stay off this Rant thread which is why it was created. Last time I looked ISG wasn't advertising for a moderator so don't try to be one. Look in the mirror.

" speaking for a wider audience " " There are people " would this be considered speaking for a wider audience up to now only two mother fuckers have responded. Brit it is clear like I was warned over 20 years ago, self-righteous, know-it-all, reason the place isn't Great any longer but can't get over it! OK PeeweeReal,
    My threats, here we go again turning victim after being the one who started the whole thing I see you found a friend I'm sure the way he joined in both of you bump heads together so he can help you impress a Brit too at that. Tea or coffee over your meeting and who took it in the back first?

Yea, it is going to be a hot day again in this region as long as your mouth is open. You are dying anyway plus as noted you're not worth calling in a chip when it is a matter of time I'm sure peewee-real is enjoying your enormous lamprey of lust. Keep hiding the keyboard Warrior.
    Your drifting away from mere rage into incohernet rage. Can anyone translate for me?

Want to come to Poipet?

I had a lady come to my condo to drink recently, and when she was drunk, she admitted she was a lesbian. But, being penniless, she's not able to secure a partner.

So, as a favor, I asked her to come back again, but this time I invited a bargirl. A silicon-enhanced MILF. To come as well. This lady loves to get naked and show off her rack. And she isn't shy around other ladies.

Should be interesting.

Posting Limitations