"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing4987  [View Original Post]
    This thread was started for you. Go for it.
    The post from MP that you are quoting was originally posted in the Pattaya thread and not in this new thread. It was moved by the admin. You can see that if you go back to the very beginning of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Consequently, for this purpose it must be understood from either an agreement beforehand or past experience with the girl that she will swallow and not spit. Swallowing at the end without her making sure you were aware that she would swallow at the end is kind of a wasted opportunity. Maybe it's a nice surprise, but hardly enhances anything in terms of pleasure for the reasons I just stated. It essentially misses and denies the whole point of swallowing at the end instead of spitting.
    I 've met a few girls that swallowed and I have to admit that I liked it. Maybe it gives more intimacy with the girl or something like that. But these girls did it because they liked it and they didn't told me beforehand. It's a bit exciting, the moment you've just CIM and look at her being curious, will she swallow or is she going to spit or worst run in the bathroom? It's always been a good surprise for me when they would swallow. But it's been a long time that I didn't met any girl that swallows, I now tend to ask them (only to girls that I see after many sessions) but most of the time it's a no go, I try to persuade them very briefly, but then I don't insist much on it. I guess that I would probably like it less than if she takes the lead and does it by herself without talking about it first.

I tend to agree with Parkville as well if I didn't misunderstand the gist of his post. I am also one who does not write specifics of what I did with a girl. I try to keep my comments factual and let guys know what bar / area is hot and what is not. There are some posters on here who just post about their successes and imo it comes across as bragging. Oddly these guys never have poor experiences either. It's not difficult to figure out who these guys are. Sometimes I touch a nerve of some members like I did in the Jakarta thread when I said Malioboro had many 40 year old ladies or something like that and the member accused me that I have never set foot in Malioboro.

Yes, I keep some places I go to very close to the vest and do not divulge that information on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkVille  [View Original Post]
    Most guys who write reports aren't doing it to share information. In fact, most guys just don't share info and keep the good looking girls for themselves, as a secret. The guys who write reports (this is a free website, you get what you pay for) tend to be self-absorbed narcissists, myself included. They are addicted to external validation from both the girls and the boys. They need to be seen as important because they are unable to view themselves internally as such. Oh and these manipulative gold digging hoes can spot a narcissist a mile away, even if the said hoe is self-absorbed herself. Just having sex isn't enough for some members, they need the hooker to "like" them as well or use "game" without understand that said hooker is just stringing them along to massage their ego (for a fee).

So these p4 p workers are used to dealing with various "kinds" of guys and will put a guy into one such category within seconds of meeting. The 2 biggest I can think of are: guy who needs just sex and guy who needs validation. They have so much experience dealing with so many different guys, it becomes obvious to them which is which and how to proceed with a script. They know how to distance emotional / aggressive types and set up boundaries, string emotionally weak guys on with validation (pretending to like them, going into GFE mode which is fake mostly but the guy thinks it's real), and give guys who just want sex just sex and little talking. They aren't stupid, at least not socially or at that aspect of their job.

I think with reading reports, it's having to deal with people. You have to know the types and know what's going on technically. Know what type of person some is to get an idea and overall gist of what they're saying. Because, people rarely ever speak the truth, even to themselves. All these reports are lies and you have to read in-between the lines and make your own informed (Hopefully) observations to pry information out. Honestly, people just don't like being honest. And I'd reckon to say most all of us, all human beings, have difficulty with grey areas, white-lies, misinformation. People are so accustomed to needing black or white facts.
    Interesting post. I agree with much of it. I am one of those members here who does not write many detailed reports about what happened in the bed or alone in the room with this specific girl or that one. But I won't proudly declare that is because I am NOT a "self-absorbed narcissist" or have those tendencies as much as others. For my side of it, I can only say I don't write those kinds of detailed reports because I honestly can't remember exactly when I put which appendage into which orifice, whose legs went this way or that, at what moment I flipped her over and stuff like that. I'm pretty much in the moment when those things are happening and not thinking about how this will look in print.

I am amazed guys remember exact names and badge numbers of girls in the first bar they entered 6 hours before they finally chose another girl in another bar, not to mention the names and badge numbers of girls they bought lady drinks for a week earlier or banged a month earlier! Then again, as you say, maybe some of that "flipped her over" stuff is more literary drama than actual reportage.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    When guys write that such things are impossible, it makes them look just a little bit jealous, or feeling too superior. It must be impossible for MP to get better than me, right?
    Most guys who write reports aren't doing it to share information. In fact, most guys just don't share info and keep the good looking girls for themselves, as a secret. The guys who write reports (this is a free website, you get what you pay for) tend to be self-absorbed narcissists, myself included. They are addicted to external validation from both the girls and the boys. They need to be seen as important because they are unable to view themselves internally as such. Oh and these manipulative gold digging hoes can spot a narcissist a mile away, even if the said hoe is self-absorbed herself. Just having sex isn't enough for some members, they need the hooker to "like" them as well or use "game" without understand that said hooker is just stringing them along to massage their ego (for a fee).

So these p4 p workers are used to dealing with various "kinds" of guys and will put a guy into one such category within seconds of meeting. The 2 biggest I can think of are: guy who needs just sex and guy who needs validation. They have so much experience dealing with so many different guys, it becomes obvious to them which is which and how to proceed with a script. They know how to distance emotional / aggressive types and set up boundaries, string emotionally weak guys on with validation (pretending to like them, going into GFE mode which is fake mostly but the guy thinks it's real), and give guys who just want sex just sex and little talking. They aren't stupid, at least not socially or at that aspect of their job.

I think with reading reports, it's having to deal with people. You have to know the types and know what's going on technically. Know what type of person some is to get an idea and overall gist of what they're saying. Because, people rarely ever speak the truth, even to themselves. All these reports are lies and you have to read in-between the lines and make your own informed (Hopefully) observations to pry information out. Honestly, people just don't like being honest. And I'd reckon to say most all of us, all human beings, have difficulty with grey areas, white-lies, misinformation. People are so accustomed to needing black or white facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    You don't really comment on what the girls are looking for. Surely you have worked that out? Perhaps you are being too modest. It is conceivable that girls are looking for a good fuck in some cases. My regular Gik told me exactly what reasons I qualify, so not completely unlucky. LOL I hesitate to write it here though. I can at least write she likes to get help with her rent money. That part is obvious. Also seems to like DATY but not all guys do that to a suitable standard. So my Gik is horny enough and needs a fuck from whoever are the best options at the time, when her official main BF is not around.
    You're right, I did not get a chance to address that question in the previous exchange. When it comes to the non P4P girls I meet around town or online, they are no doubt looking to trade some sexual favors and intimacy for a hoped for long term relationship, ideally leading to marriage or similar support commitment. Pretty much the same as women the world over from the beginning of the time. Sure, I'd like to think they are also very happy to cum in ways they perhaps hadn't or as well or as often as with other guys. But I have no way of knowing for sure if they really mean that. I just do the best I can for them in that way. And I don't think it would change the arrangement and goal from their point of view all that much if they weren't getting that with me.

For girls like that I feel I am giving them the chance to prove there is a reason I would give up the freedom and variety I have now for what they offer. You know those three basic sexual requirements I've mentioned a few times already? Turns out I have not been so convinced by a girl who provides all three with such satisfying and impressive determination and purpose that I am compelled to stay faithful to them for longer than a few days before I am searching for another candidate who might be a better match for me. LOL. But that doesn't mean it is an impossible mission for them to try. As far as practical matters go, I naturally take care of any and all expenses necessary for them to comfortably travel to and from my room to be with me, all expenses while we are together and other pocket money as needed. Nothing like the direct P4P girls to whom I would give 2,000-3,000 for all night. We're talking 200-300 baht kind of pocket money if they don't wave it off without even seeing how much it is. Maybe a minor shopping "spree" that sets me back 1,000-2,000 baht every few weeks.

In the case of the main GF I mentioned in this particular exchange, she has her own decent job and does not need me to support her financially. However, I offer her pocket money, say between 100-300 baht to cover costs of motorcycle taxi travel to and from me every week or so. Most of the time she pushes back those offers with a scowl. Not out of the question that she is trying to make me feel she isn't with me for the money, any amount of money, true or not. She has elbowed her way in to pick up the tab for a couple of things for both of us that cost a couple hundred baht. However, there was that 30,000 baht smart phone I bought her for her birthday! She'd been pining over that one and it was obvious she would not say no to that gift. If she lost her job and needed some monthly support until she got another job, I'd happily do it in her case. She has more than earned it.

I once had some other unknown urinary tract infection, and was tested, but never found out what it was or if could have been sexually transmitted. One buddy hooked up with low class girls in Bangkok and caught the Gonnor. In his first week here.
    A few years ago I had what the doctor only identified as Non-Specific Urethritis. He prescribed a two-day, four tablet antibiotic regime and it was gone. My dick was sore and there was slight pain on taking a leak (avoiding the coded words here) so I went to a clinic ASAP. Like you, he could not or would not relate it to sex except that I had the night before experienced one of those "rough", overly aggressive cowgirl riding ladies who did not want to stop her aggressive riding until she'd broken her previous orgasm record or something. I knew there was damage being done to my willy around the 15 minute mark but didn't have the heart to say honey we're done. Went on for another 10 minutes at least.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who goes to gogo bars often enough will know who MP is. I figured out who MP was before I officially met him. I had to watch his behavior from afar before I decided he was ok to meet!

Like Blancquiceleste, I will vouch he is the real deal.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Hopefully the nay sayers will go away. We must remind them that we can't decide what the other guy experienced when we were not actually present. LOL While the beach road may have a lot of shitty girls, a fluke is always possible.

When guys write that such things are impossible, it makes them look just a little bit jealous, or feeling too superior. It must be impossible for MP to get better than me, right?

Even if guys are sceptical about some report (in general), I always say "who cares"? The forum is just a collection of stories, true or distorted, with hopefully a smattering of useful facts thrown in. I have never been 100% sure that a guy writes bullshit, even if he is new and apparently fishing for publicity for a specific venue. Clearly MP was never in that category. So allow for the possibilities.

One guy wrote he had a 9 inch dick. It is possible if he is the one in 10000. Makes him disadvantaged as will get a lot of refusals and probably never gets full penetration. I don't care if it is true or not. It can be possible. There have to be some freaks around, and no he did not grow it using pills. LOL

Refute incorrect facts, post your own experiences, but don't try to know the other guy's experience too much. Guys that are always posting negative stuff should try to enjoy life more.

Maybe I would be diagnosed as a sex addict because having regular gfs does not stop me from shopping and partaking of go-go girls and FLs around town or online. Doesn't stop me from searching for new potential regular gfs either.
    Yeh yeh we are all sex addicts, no big deal. LOL I can't quite eliminate my desires for young beautiful pussy. I can't even quit bar girls, when I know is not best value for money. I have cut down, so some minor level of control. I still enjoyed looking at some nice naked girls the other day, because pussies were shaved, bodies natural and good, nice tits. Have not seen that for awhile. Perhaps I am not a full addict as have gone for several weeks with no fuck on occasion (not in Thailand).

I don't have a desire to accumulate extra GFs. Too difficult to manage. LOL Just 1 is more than enough on the non-sexual level and less than enough on the sexual level. That is the problem.

You don't really comment on what the girls are looking for. Surely you have worked that out? Perhaps you are being too modest. It is conceivable that girls are looking for a good fuck in some cases. My regular Gik told me exactly what reasons I qualify, so not completely unlucky. LOL I hesitate to write it here though. I can at least write she likes to get help with her rent money. That part is obvious. Also seems to like DATY but not all guys do that to a suitable standard. So my Gik is horny enough and needs a fuck from whoever are the best options at the time, when her official main BF is not around.

You seem to have been very lucky with STDs. I have caught Chlamydia twice over a 25 year period, and I am in the category I don't do bareback normally with miscellaneous girls, so I assure you that while HIV maybe very difficult to acquire, some others are not. You have to asses the likelihood with each girl. Girls willing to do BB with anyone are more risky, and obviously girls with a drug problem etc. Are more risky. Girls with Thai pimp probably more risky too. The good thing is the easily caught diseases are easily curable.

I once had some other unknown urinary tract infection, and was tested, but never found out what it was or if could have been sexually transmitted. One buddy hooked up with low class girls in Bangkok and caught the Gonnor. In his first week here.

I had long term test for Herpes types HSV 1 & 2 (I think called IgG test), since never having any actual symptoms (but heard possible to have no symptoms). One test was positive and another was negative. False positives and negatives are quite possible, so in the end I am still none the wiser. Might get yet another test to see if positives or negatives dominate, or maybe I just don't care any more.

I have not been able to pop wearing a condom since I first used one back in my early 20's. I have tried dozens of them since then. Now I am 65. Ain't going to happen no matter how many different miracle condoms are invented and I know it. So for me it is either go bareback or stop engaging in penile-vaginal intercourse with a finish. That ain't going to happen either.

Consequently, for this purpose it must be understood from either an agreement beforehand or past experience with the girl that she will swallow and not spit. Swallowing at the end without her making sure you were aware that she would swallow at the end is kind of a wasted opportunity. Maybe it's a nice surprise, but hardly enhances anything in terms of pleasure for the reasons I just stated. It essentially misses and denies the whole point of swallowing at the end instead of spitting.

If you don't think whether your partner swallows or spits at the end of an act of oral sex matters, start spitting out your lady's wetness at the end of a DATY session and see how she feels about it. My guess is she isn't going to feel neutral about it since, hey, she came already so what's the difference whether you spit or swallow, right?
    Well-argued ET. We can all agree au natural is more enjoyable and if covered means no pop then as you say it's either abstinence or BB. The degree we can argue about but the reality is that unprotected sex carries with it a higher risk of STIs. You obviously take precautions through regular testing to ensure you are healthy, so far so good and long may it continue. My point was that the minority of working girls who engage in unprotected sex would not do so if they were well educated in the associated dangers or overlooked these dangers for financial considerations.

As to swallowing. To be honest knowing the girl will is not a turn on but that's just me. Yes if after CIM she contorts her face in disgust, holds her hand over her mouth, rushes to the sink to spit out the offending liquid and loudly gargles mouthfuls of Listerine till the bottle is empty then shit for sure that won't make me feel good. My own experiences have been a discreet discharge while I'm peacefully reclining enjoying the afterglow even sometimes playfully opening her mouth to show what she has just managed to suck from my body. But hey no issues ET whatever turns you on.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who goes to gogo bars often enough will know who MP is. I figured out who MP was before I officially met him. I had to watch his behavior from afar before I decided he was ok to meet! MP has an open invitation for anyone who wants to meet him. He doesn't hide behind a keyboard. He's even posted very distinguishable photos of himself on this site. As Wind says he tells you exactly which bars to go to if you want to find him. He also specifies what type of drink he drinks.

Like Blancquiceleste, I will vouch he is the real deal. I don't agree with all the crazy shit he does in the bars but I can see the girls actually enjoy when he does it as it break their monotony of the vanilla customer. If he was really being offensive to a girl to the point it was p1 ssing her off I'd be the first to tell him.

I know of or have seen many of the gogo girls he has barfined. We don't really have the same taste but I can safely say there are no dogs in the group. In fact, most of the girls look better in person than the photos he posts. I have met that bear in his photos. It needs a bath!
    I don't think anyone has been doubting or questioning the kinds of things you mention here or denying that he is a real person who goes into go-go bars, buys lady drinks, interacts with and barfines decent looking girls.

Quote Originally Posted by WindAngel  [View Original Post]
    That is the way I see it. He is not someone who is hiding behind keyboard. He tells you where he is and even how to recognize him. He contributes more detail reports in recent months than any other members. The go go girls in his reports can be tracked down easily, yet I don't see anybody calls him out on those.

He maybe bragging but he also readily admits he gets about 50% GFE. I won't call that bragging.

I have met girls in his reviews and in reviews from the other side. From my experience, he is more accurate on what to expect on look and service. I say this not because I have a great time with the girls on either side.
    Anyone who goes to gogo bars often enough will know who MP is. I figured out who MP was before I officially met him. I had to watch his behavior from afar before I decided he was ok to meet! MP has an open invitation for anyone who wants to meet him. He doesn't hide behind a keyboard. He's even posted very distinguishable photos of himself on this site. As Wind says he tells you exactly which bars to go to if you want to find him. He also specifies what type of drink he drinks.

Like Blancquiceleste, I will vouch he is the real deal. I don't agree with all the crazy shit he does in the bars but I can see the girls actually enjoy when he does it as it break their monotony of the vanilla customer. Poor #174 who can not be barfined at Palace really takes the brunt of his abuse but she seems to love him. If he was really being offensive to a girl to the point it was p1ssing her off I'd be the first to tell him.

I know of or have seen many of the gogo girls he has barfined. We don't really have the same taste but I can safely say there are no dogs in the group. In fact, most of the girls look better in person than the photos he posts. I have met that bear in his photos. It needs a bath!

Do you suppose they'll be particularly impressed when they see the words "Stupid Shit" in the Subject Line of this thread he might proudly claim is devoted to him? LOL.
    Is that a rhetorical question? You are one of the most qualified to answer it, considering that you have written about 20% of the posts in this thread so far. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurBishop  [View Original Post]
    I will be surprised if he responds or engages, he already got the game started, some people challenging his claims and some people defending him, just the same thing he does in bars with girls, as per his posts. He is probably sitting on his couch showing all these posts to a WG and telling her that MonkeyPaw is not only famous with the girls at the bar, but he is also famous with the guys too. The girl will go back to the bar and tell all the other girls just that, while he keeps building his notoriety or reputation. LOL.
    Do you suppose they'll be particularly impressed when they see the words "Stupid Shit" in the Subject Line of this thread he might proudly claim is devoted to him? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscass  [View Original Post]
    I love a shaved pussy, not just a bristly three four day old shaving job but when it's as smooth as silk and as bald as a coot. BBFS is something else and while I have no issues with anybody who wants to indulge I feel it's irresponsible to engage in it with sex workers who do it either out of ignorance of the risks involved and yes there are risks or financial necessity. As to CIM and swallow I like a good BJ and if my dick is in her mouth when I pop all the better. I get it, to each their own whatever turns you on but I'm at a lost as to why somebody needs the girl to swallow.
    I have not been able to pop wearing a condom since I first used one back in my early 20's. I have tried dozens of them since then. Now I am 65. Ain't going to happen no matter how many different miracle condoms are invented and I know it. So for me it is either go bareback or stop engaging in penile-vaginal intercourse with a finish. That ain't going to happen either.

My methods for being as safe as possible and my strong recommendation to anyone else engaging in routine barebacking is to be circumcised, get a vasectomy, make sure everything is well lubricated naturally or chemically, mostly go slow and gentle, as much as possible avoid prolonged "rough" play that might create abrasions such as 30 minute long aggressive cowgirl action from your lady, when you finish get up within a few minutes to wash with soapy water and take a leak, get yourself tested for biggies every 1-2 months, try to choose well in terms of anything obviously or visually alarming about your girl's vagina.

Are those fail-safe methods? Nothing is. But I can tell you that virtually every man I know who claims or tries to use a condom every time has at least 1 unplanned child and can relate stories about getting a dose of something nasty multiple times where none of those things have happened to me in over 45 years of barebacking with by now thousands of different women from all around the world.

As far as a blowjob finishing with a swallow instead of a spit goes, I don't understand why anyone would want the girl to spit instead of swallowing. So, if given the choice, I prefer the girl to swallow. The feeling isn't enhanced at the end of a blowjob if the girl swallows instead of spits (unless she stops too soon in order to spit, of course, then it really matters) because there are no nerve endings in the cum itself to transmit pleasure signals to your brain at that moment. Yeah, I get that. Where the pleasure is enhanced is all during the blowjob, when you know the girl will swallow and is in fact trying to get you to cum into her mouth so she can swallow it. That raises the pleasure level of the blowjob considerably, imo, and it does that for many more minutes of the experience, from start to finish actually, than for just the second or two it takes for her to swallow at the end.

If you don't think whether your partner swallows or spits at the end of an act of oral sex matters, start spitting out your lady's wetness at the end of a DATY session and see how she feels about it. My guess is she isn't going to feel neutral about it since, hey, she came already so what's the difference whether you spit or swallow, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ShimShimHeyo  [View Original Post]

I used to like a well-shaved pussy but now that I know what it takes to keep the crotch area looking porn star smooth, I let my gfs grow it out and just keep it trimmed.
    I am fine with closely trimmed, too. But I start by telling the girls I prefer shaved and see where it goes from there. If they are already keeping themselves shaved smooth, great. If they try it and have the kind of problem you mentioned, I am fine with them keeping it closely trimmed. But once the hairs start to criss cross over the pussy lips, I'm out. Or, rather, they're out until they get it back under control. It's mostly a negotiation move; ask for 10, accept 8. Reluctantly.

Girls have asked me how short is short enough if they cannot keep up the shaving as though there is some set measurement they can go by. Like, get out your tape measure or something. I tell them if I need to use my fingers to push the hair aside in order to get my lips and tongue in there to eat their pussy or prevent it from tickling my nose, it is TOO LONG. LOL.

Posting Limitations