Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Rants, Stupid Shit and Coronavirus in Thailand

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 171 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 131 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Why the fuck do you care what another man does with his money or his dick?

Why don't you answer my question?

Because the last time I checked every day, all across Thailand, girls are turning 18. Some will decide to provide social and sexual services in Pattaya. I have no hard data to support the ratio. But I got one BTC that says many more girls enter the business than retire by getting enough support from a sponsor. And I personally know three girls that have lost their sponsors. Sponsors are not forever. Nothing is.

As a professional trick, you live in a glass house and you are in no position to be critical of how anyone else chooses to live their life or spend their money. Only the smallest of the smallest minds thinks that the world is full of sponsors who are dead set on retiring your favorite prostitutes. Here is a pro tip for you my ISG Brother, hire another one. LOL!.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8939  [View Original Post]
    Because nothing helps mongers more than some lonely guy sending money for nothing to bargirl so she can stop working in Pattaya and go live in Isaan with her Thai boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    How many of his posts got moved out of the main Pattaya thread into this one? Quite a few!
    LOL.

Only one, the first post that put Submissive in rage.

Every other posts were deliberately edited in this thread.

Who cares what others think

Individuals who refuse to step out from behind their computer screens and step away from their keyboard continue to question my bonafides. A funny thing since I met a ISG member (you know who you are) this morning for breakfast right here in Pattaya. And Pattaya is a long ways away from where my mother used to live and she never had a basement. And in fact, I have only owned one home with a finished basement.

TF continues to provide so many opportunities for 800 - 1000 THB pussy, my only regret is that I have but one dick with which to fuck.

You are welcome my fellow ISG Brother. I post useable intelligence while others are focused on proffering their outdated ideas of morality based acwestern mentality that does not even belong on this side of the world on users like us who do not need them nor want them. My only other tip is to not pay any attention what so ever to those that are critical of the activities of others. They do not count. Only men in the arena count. With the mentality of abundance (and honestly I don't understand how you could actually be on the ground in Pattaya without a abundance mentality) anything that you think your want to do within the law you can do. And don't let ANYONE in up in here tell you that you cannot.

If you want to fuck girls off of Thai Friendly for 800 - 1000 THB (like I do) you can If your want to pay 2500 - 3000 THB barfines then give the girls 5000 for LT, you can do that too. If you want to brag about fucking another mans girlfriend or wife and paying for this unique privilege, you can do that also (we got guys up in here doing that). If you want to send money to a girl after you leave Thailand it is your mother fucking money and you can do that also. None of these mother fuckers posting up in here have the right to tell any of us how we should be spending our hard earned money or who we should be fucking!
    I agree 100 percent. A lot of the blokes on here think they are the only ones that have ever been to Asia and they know it all. It is like fighting you wakers someone is always better but they don't go around telling people or picking fights. If you don't want to give out good tips well don't join a forum. Simple.

If you want to send money to a girl after you leave Thailand it is your mother fucking money and you can do that also. None of these mother fuckers posting up in here have the right to tell any of us how we should be spending our hard earned money or who we should be fucking!
    Because nothing helps mongers more than some lonely guy sending money for nothing to bargirl so she can stop working in Pattaya and go live in Isaan with her Thai boyfriend.

Clarification please.

When I hear curvy. I think Short and fat.

Comments. Hahaha.

Individuals who refuse to step out from behind their computer screens and step away from their keyboard continue to question my bonafides. A funny thing since I met a ISG member (you know who you are) this morning for breakfast right here in Pattaya. And Pattaya is a long ways away from where my mother used to live and she never had a basement. And in fact, I have only owned one home with a finished basement.

TF continues to provide so many opportunities for 800 - 1000 THB pussy, my only regret is that I have but one dick with which to fuck.

You are welcome my fellow ISG Brother. I post useable intelligence while others are focused on proffering their outdated ideas of morality based acwestern mentality that does not even belong on this side of the world on users like us who do not need them nor want them. My only other tip is to not pay any attention what so ever to those that are critical of the activities of others. They do not count. Only men in the arena count. With the mentality of abundance (and honestly I don't understand how you could actually be on the ground in Pattaya without a abundance mentality) anything that you think your want to do within the law you can do. And don't let ANYONE in up in here tell you that you cannot.

If you want to fuck girls off of Thai Friendly for 800 - 1000 THB (like I do) you can If your want to pay 2500 - 3000 THB barfines then give the girls 5000 for LT, you can do that too. If you want to brag about fucking another mans girlfriend or wife and paying for this unique privilege, you can do that also (we got guys up in here doing that). If you want to send money to a girl after you leave Thailand it is your mother fucking money and you can do that also. None of these mother fuckers posting up in here have the right to tell any of us how we should be spending our hard earned money or who we should be fucking!
    Chill Bro.

Nobody is questioning your ability to PULL 800 bahters. Hahaha.

A few thoughts from someone who just does not give a fuck what you think about me

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2288  [View Original Post]
    I also want to try TF so I got a 1 month script. I was writing dumb shit like, "Hi. How are you. Would love to hear from you. " I wasn't getting any responses. Read SubCmdr's post and realized I was doing it all wrong. I switched it up to something more like his script and bam. Reply after reply. I went from zero responses in 2-3 days to having 10-15 WhatsApp numbers. LOL. I'll at least try 1 or 2 of 'them. Not worried about killing time or the hassle, I'll try to get one over in the morning while I'm getting ready. If she no shows, I'll head to the place on my itinerary.

The prices I'm quoted are all over the place, but most are 2000st and 3000 LT. I'll negotiate 'them down. Some are 3000st. I won't partake in those. Maybe. Well, there's one girl that's pretty bad so I may end up caving and overpaying for that one. We'll see. I'll definitely report as I go and keep my eye on the forum for tips.

Don't throw up you weak shit. I will simply reject it. LOL!

Do reading comprehension skills drop when people start posting in this section. It is the Stupid Shit section. I never said I don't pay for pussy. Here is what I actually said Exman.

You actually think Thai girls are different from the girls in Colombia, Dominican Republic, United States of America. Do you know how many wives, girlfriends, girls with sponsors I have fucked over the years in the above listed countries?

If it was my girlfriend or wife and someone was paying to fuck her, I would be laughing at that person. The person paying her is so hard up for pussy than he is willing to pay for pussy that has my semen in it when she arrives to see him. LOL! And then brings the money back to me or at the very least I don't have to spend that amount of money on her cause he has her walking around money for the month. LOL!
    I am not the one offering up my lame ass Western Mentality bullshit in a place where that type of thinking does not apply. If you cannot handle a different perspective then do not read my posts. If you cannot resist reading my posts then put me on ignore. Or just be a man, get some self help books and improve your reading comprehension skills. This is not a monger board. This is a forum that is about sharing information on having sex with girls. If you can only have sex with girls by leading with money that is fine with me my ISG Brother. If you like it then I love it. My experiences do not invalidate yours, your experiences do not invalidate mine. But in addition to being a trick just like you, I also develop relationships with girls that are not based strictly on money.

Your extreme sensitivity over what I wrote brings into question the legitimacy of all your previous posts. Did I say I would be laughing at you? No, you are not fucking my girlfriend. Or are you? What I do know is that from your posts is that you are fucking someone else's girlfriend or wife. And you are very proud of your achievements. The fact that I pointed out that her husband or boyfriend could be laughing at you bothers you. Why is that?

So, you are posting on a monger board that you don't pay for pushy, and when someone fucks your "girlfriend", she hands the money to you?

You sound like someone posting from your mother's basement.

If it was my girlfriend or wife and someone was paying to fuck here, I would be laughing at that person. The person paying her is so hard up for pussy than he is willing to pay for pussy that has my semen in it when she arrives to see him. LOL! And then brings the money back to me or at the very least I don't have to spend that amount of money on her cause he has her walking around money for the month.
    So, you are posting on a monger board that you don't pay for pushy, and when someone fucks your "girlfriend", she hands the money to you?

You sound like someone posting from your mother's basement.

Why are these posts that are only address how other people spend their money or use their dicks considered: Pattaya Reports?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLove  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, Never give money to a girl if you are not fucking her. And if you are fucking her give her what she deserves: nothing less nothing more. Everyday a new sucker is born, don't be that sucker / loser.
    Why do you care how another grown man spends his money?

Another variant of stupidity is having a bargirl girlfriend unless you live in Thailand. Because once you go home, she will go back to living with her Thai boyfriend, and hand him any money you send her.

Marriage is the same outcome, unless you live in Thailand.

I had a married lady over to my condo for drinks, and it wasn't long before she was naked in my bed with her feet in the air. Fortunately, I don't fuck ladies with Farang boyfriends (real boyfriends, not sponsors), so it was a Catch and Release.

That's a sign of the End Times, when ladies can sit at home in Isaan with their Thai husband, and just send a QR code to lonely men for cash. Never give money to a Thai lady if you are not in Thailand. Never give money to a Thai lady, if you are not fucking her that day (and never pay in advance).

True story: I know a Thai lady who gets 30 K every month from a lonely guy who lives in Thailand. She has a live in Thai husband, but right now, she is lying in my bed.

Don't be a lonely guy who sends money to a Thai lady for nothing (I am paying this lady 10 K for 8 nights, you can do the math). Even if she sends you a QR code.
    So let me get this straight. You are still paying her to fuck. So your dick is getting off. And you are relating this story to us because?

You actually think Thai girls are different from the girls in Colombia, Dominican Republic, United States of America. Do you know how many wives, girlfriends, girls with sponsors I have fucked over the years in the above listed countries?

If it was my girlfriend or wife and someone was paying to fuck here, I would be laughing at that person. The person paying her is so hard up for pussy than he is willing to pay for pussy that has my semen in it when she arrives to see him. LOL! And then brings the money back to me or at the very least I don't have to spend that amount of money on her cause he has her walking around money for the month. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio  [View Original Post]
    Another option is to spend your money however you please.
    This guy got it right.

Thank you TGT and Werqweq

I would like to take a moment to publicly thank you for putting that guy in check. Not only check but checkmate. A brief review of his posting history lately indicates that since he cannot get to his Pattaya pussy he chooses instead to be a keyboard warrior taking his frustrations out on others here in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes  [View Original Post]
    You are an uppity young thing Paolo99.
    How many of his posts got moved out of the main Pattaya thread into this one? Quite a few! So he wants to talk about his posts months ago to make an effort to stay relevant. I am in Pattaya posting about what is going on now. Who the fuck needs a guide to prostitutes in Pattaya when all you have to do is walk outside to find one? I start beef with no one. I am a newbie. Fucked on my first day here. I choose to post useful intelligence about my adventures on Thai Friendly. If you are not interested in that no problem. I like to read about things I am not into. It educates me. Others simply do not like to be pushed outside their comfort zone.

High turn over with bar girls. May be available one day, may not the next. One girl may rock his world on day. I could take the same girls and she does not do shit for me. Market is just too wide open for those types of reports to do me any good. Anyone who wants a reference to a Thai Friendly girl I fucked can have it via PM. But as always, your experience may not be the same as my experience.

I finish beef with everyone who has a problem with me. As for hitting the ignore button, he is the one that should be using it. Since in-between his trips to Pattaya he cannot keep control of himself and therefore just goes wild with insults. He has a deep need to continue to be relevant when he should just STFU and wait to post about what is important to him during his next trip. Then he wants to talk about people being disrespectful. He needs to take a hard look in the mirror. I gave him a chance back away from the flame wars. But no. He can't do it. Taking a the girly man way out and talking about me out the side of his neck. I have difficulty understanding people who talk like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Werqweq  [View Original Post]
    TGT has contributed a lot of useful info and does not overly much mention his diving business. You on the other hand seem to mostly contribute argumentative posts with little to none information.
    You were right to chime in on the right side and support a poster putting up good intel over a poster full of hostility. He thinks 10 years of posting means something. He needs to stop living in the glory days. What has he posted up lately?

TGT has contributed a lot of useful info and does not overly much mention his diving business. You on the other hand seem to mostly contribute argumentative posts with little to none information.
    Thank you werqweq.

And as they say in business, mentions, sometimes even poor mentions, are good for awareness and good for business.

I'm not on here to push that side of my life, so I don't seek to mention it here much at all, only in response to others leading that way.

In fact, if I was here to advertise, then it would be my other online business that I would be pushing way, way, way more heavily.

As it has a much more "natural" fit with many of the posters on the Thailand forums. :

TGT has contributed a lot of useful info and does not overly much mention his diving business.
    That is a shame because I am a diver and would not mind supporting his business.

Hi Mr Werqwerq.

I didn't intend to drag these kind of discussion for ever, but as you've put some effort to post some reports, I'll give you an answer.

First this guy's diving business.

You said he doesn't overly mention it. It's been a very long time I didn't read the Phuket's thread and I still remember very well about him talking about that a lot in the past, so you're confessing that I didn't "bullshit" as he likes to put it, we are at least two members having noticed it.

Do I ever cared about it, or made any single post about it in the past? No.

Did I even quote any of this guy's post in the past? No (I would add that his posts add no usefull information for me).

I just talked about it in the post you are referring to because he is the one who accuses me of having some kind of commercial interrest. I find that very laughable, knowing that it comes from the only guy that I know is frequenting this site and having a commercial interrest in the same time.

Then you say he contributed a lot of usefull info.

Does it give him the right to talk disrespectfully to other members? When you disagree with one member's post, would you come and say "I call your bullshit", "piss of" "go elsewhere"? I don't think so. He could have come and simply say "I disagree with you", or simply ask questions, or doing it in any other proper way, I wouldn't even have said anything about any disagreement.

The proof that I'm not the only one finding it disrespectfull and "argumentative" as you put it, is that Admin moved his post from the Pattaya thread to the Rants thread. As long as I know, Admin is the only judge on this site to know who is argumentative or not.

I would add that you are taking side without knowing it all, as it is the second time him quoted one of my posts and tried to look like a smart *ss. I told him once to be respectfull, but he tought it's better to keep saying I was bullshitting over and over, that's the reason I've been disrespectfull to him (and I don't regret it).

The second guy I had argument with these last days, just look at his history, you'll see he search trouble with almost any posters quoting his posts. He also started being disrespectfull with others and get offended once someone quote one of his posts.

Overall, I'll say I just treated these two guys with their own medicine.

You can look back my posting history of more than ten years, never had any argument and never been disrespectfull with anyone before these two guys.

As for my posts being not informative, I would say that most members have different expectations. What you find informative I might find it not informative and vice versa. Talks about banks, QR code, food, street or hotels are not interresting for me (we're on a monger's site, not a tourist guide site). What I like to find on this site is talks about specific girls, accompanied by as much information possible, like a picture of the girl, name of the girl, age, what she looks like, weight, height, her attitude, which place she works at and so on. If you look back just 2 months ago you'll find at least one in my posting history, maybe you find that not informative enough for you, but some other posters did. Look again two or three more months and you'll find informative posts about soi 6 for example (I think it's informative for some mongers, it seems that it is not for you). Look back to November last year and you'll see around ten or more reports of different girls, with pics, or link to the website showing these girls at that time (anybody reading my reports at that time could go and find these girls easily).

Now tell me what is your motivation in taking a side in a story you don't know anything about?

I had a brief look at your posting history, I just realize it seems like you live in Thailand for years (I thought you were a relatively new member), I never read anything usefull from you too, despite me reading this forum for ten years or so, so don't be too quick in judging others. After living so many years in Thailand, one can argue that you could have contributed more afterall.

Last thing: if you're still not convinced by my answer, don't feel shy to push the "ignore" button, as I don't think I'll read anything interresting for me in your posts, I'll miss nothing and it will be better for both of us.

As I said earlier, I only answered you out of respect for the effort you did put in writing some reports (even though I personnaly didn't benefit from any of these).

That said, Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo99  [View Original Post]
    What to think of the only guy coming on a monger's site to try and get members becoming customers for his diving shop?

Hey ThaiOldPhart,

What about you go back to Bangla, get your LB husband and ask him to deeply fill your be*ckdoor with his juice?

It wouldn't cross your mind that we are not all Americans, English or Australian. Sometimes we might use some words that are not the most accurate to describe the situation without being ill-intended.

"I called his bullshit out!! I called his bullshit out!

You called your own sh*t out *ssh*LE.

You perfectly fit the description of what Thais like to call "Buffalo" mf.

Posting Limitations