Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid Shit in Tijuana

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 136 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Walking

Quote Originally Posted by JuanCarter  [View Original Post]
    It looks like a very short walk, why not walk it during the afternoon? Calle Primera looks like tourist central until you get to the zona.
    Everytime I stay at Cascadas, I walk revolution and constitution everyday during the daytime. Maybe I have been very lucky but during the day, the streets are busy with families, workers, and tourists.

You are also going to be walking past several police plus the vehicle patrols. Weekends are very fun with many craft sellers and the stage also has live local music.

We have to be careful and have your wits about you but if you hide, you are really missing a lot of Tijuana.

I practice the same safe rules I would in any large city. I really am more nervous in Toronto than Tijuana but again maybe I have a horseshoe up my butt.

Sr.

Walking?

It looks like a very short walk, why not walk it during the afternoon? Calle Primera looks like tourist central until you get to the zona.

It is unfortunate that we don't allow more Mexican health workers to freely cross the borders to help make medical / dental care more affordable for Americans. The AMA has its grips around the balls of our politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    You are getting attacked because you are making up obvious lies. You don't know any nurses. Especially the ones that "easily" make $30 k usd annually. Nurses in Tijuana make $7 k / year. So that proves you don't know any nurses.
    Well that was easy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190212-165355_Chrome-800x600.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilva  [View Original Post]
    We get in the room and she has the most perfectly augmented breasts. A bit too firm in retrospect, but something about the little head winning the battle. She proceeds to give me BBJ. I'm trying really hard to take off her shorts which are way too tight and providing a lot of resistance. I finally get them low enough to reach in to finger her but I feel something that shouldn't be there. Dammit I should've known. I reflexively let out a yell and jump off the bed.
    That is why all clothes come off before anything starts.

And it's nice to see that the only way you can attack me is to make up a lie that I called you out on in which you had no response, and that you are again making stuff up in this very post.
    I stand by everything that I've written. People familiar with my past writings already know that, but I guess to you that needs repeating. Anyone can review our prior exchanges to see who was calmly explaining things correctly and who was flying off the handle, and spewing dribble.

I have spent over a decade teaching at the college level. So I know a lot of techniques about teaching folks, especially the argumentative types.

I chose to give you instruction in one area at a time, rather than address all of your multitude of incorrect charges.

I have found through experience that teaching is more successful when you get someone to focus and address just one matter at a time.

I'm glad that technique has proved successful. It is clear from these most recent posts of yours, that you are now proofreading your writing before posting it. I was glad to help educate you for free.

As I said previously (address to you) that your writing (I. E. Missives) will be better understood if your were to proofread and reduce the amount of errors in your posts.

Again, you are welcome.

What we know.

While this thread is amusing, I've got to ask what reward you get from claiming to know more than the next guy? I'm not speaking to anyone directly. But of the dozens of posts here, most sound something like 'You are wrong. You are a liar. I know more than you. ' All of which may be true but clearly there is alot of energy and emotion spent here.

Four things I do know for certain:

1. YMMV. Your experience may not match the next guys. That doesn't mean he is lying or you are lying.

2. In the same vein, everything is negotiable in Tijuana. Meaning rules are not worth the paper they are written on. So while you may spend more money or time at your favorite club than anyone else, keep in mind that rules are quite flexible.

3. Usually, the guy having to tell you how much he knows and how smart he is, isn't. What exactly is the reward for knowing the most out of ficha rules?

4. Lastly, in the end, you word is all you have. When you make claims that contradict each other, where you live, where you are, or your imagined experiences that make you all knowing about all of Mexican culture, you are only fooling yourself. If you feel the need to create an online persona to make your life interesting, well, good job. Just know you are fooling no one.

As I said, this thread has merit. It is oddly comical. But just a reality check. All of the knowledge you have or don't have doesn't make you a better person. We're all chasing the same thing. Most of us have real experiences to share and that's where you add value.

Quote Originally Posted by GNRPorche  [View Original Post]
    Look, you guys can keep attacking my street knowledge from your sofas in Kansas, or Cascades hotel. But I spent probably three months living in Tijuana which was after my mugging. I met tons of tijuana residents. Normal people that had no idea I had ever been to Hong Kong. These people would be the equuvilant of Americans in USA without criminal histories, section 8, food stamps. These were not cum moppers in zona Norte hotels, not Hondurans and other new Mexican imigrants who are forced into crappy jobs. These are mostly college educated Mexicans, many, who worked in San Diego but we're Mexicans and lived in Tijuana. But half worked in Mexico. And none were poor. I went out with them, they all had traveling stories. They all drive cars nobody lived in studio apartments like Americans do. They all spoke about Europe because some never got the USA visa and Europe lets them travel to it. Why is it so difficult to imagine, maybe my info is correct, and maybe your company is lower xlass. I was hanging with educated real citizens, while maybe you were hanging with the Greyhound crowd.
    You are getting attacked because you are making up obvious lies. You don't know any nurses. Especially the ones that "easily" make $30 k usd annually. Nurses in Tijuana make $7 k / year. So that proves you don't know any nurses. And computer programmers make half of what you claim. So you don't know any computer programmers either. Matter of fact, it is likely that you don't know any lawyers or small business owners either, because you have a proven track record of lying about your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ScatManDoo  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you Jim.

Tijuana has a population of over 1 million people.

With dozens and dozens of different and distinct neighborhoods.

Clamslammer is asserting he knows all about all of Tijuana's residents, based on conversations he's had from people in one area of that vast city.

I guess he thinks that a juggernaut economy, like that which exists in the successful city of Tijuana.

Has resulted in no one becoming affluent, even residents of the better neighborhoods in the city.
    Scatman,

You know that when you're agreeing with him, you're agreeing with me at the same time? Because he just repeats what I say, agrees with it, and says it's wrong at the same time. And it's nice to see that the only way you can attack me is to make up a lie that I called you out on in which you had no response, and that you are again making stuff up in this very post. No where did I write that I've only had conversations with people in one area of the city. And no where did I write that no one is affluent here. You have to resort to blatant fabrications because you have no other method to support your ridiculous stance. I think you may be a little butt-hurt because I ignored the PM that you sent me. Sorry, I may be important enough to you to send me a PM, but you're not important enough to me to waste even a few keystrokes in a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim0129  [View Original Post]
    Boy you really don't know how the Mexican economy works, it just shows that the only interactions with Mexicans that you have are in la zona, it's like I would say that I know the economy in the US just because I talked to Cinderella in Disneyland, jaja!

First of all, how many AMERICANS without a High School degree do you know that can actually aford to go to Europe? The same thing here in Mexico, people who don't go to school can't go to europe, period.

The cost of the euro is higher than the cost of the dollar but not by much, a 3. 17 pesos (around 17 cents in US dollars) higher doesn't really make a great difference in the cost of a trip, so those Mexicans that you see traveling around the United States can also afford to go to europe, and a lot of them have, you just don't know any of them.

Personally, I've been to europe three times, and I've visited 12 countries in europe, asia and south america, I'm Mexican, an engineer that works in one of the factories here in Tijuana, I make around $28,000 dll's a year, I own a house and can afford trips around the world..
    Your post has got to be the dumbest post of all time. You start out by attacking me saying I don't know what I'm talking about. Then you proceed to agree with almost everything I stated. Such as doctors and nurses making way less in Mexico than the USA That's exactly what I said and you're bashing me for it. And that Mexicans that don't have high school diplomas can't afford to travel to Europe. Guess what? Again, that's exactly what I said and you bashed me for it. You're bashing me for the very same comments you're supporting! How dumb is that! But the idiocy doesn't end there. You think that expense-wise, crossing a land border 10 minutes away from home is the same as flying 8000 miles to Europe? Utterly ridiculous. You think it costs the same for a Mexican to tour the USA As Europe? Asinine. You think that MOST of the Mexicans that cross through San Ysidro and Otay can afford to go to Europe? And you think that just because the Dollar and Euro are only $. 17 apart, that vacation expenses will only differ a few cents on the dollar? Do you not have a brain that is able to consider that just about everything is more expensive in Europe as well? Fuel costs are double in Europe vs the USA That alone will have enormous trickle down effects on the entire spectrum of consumer goods and services. You know nothing about Mexicans and the Mexican economy as proven by your inability to grasp the simplest realities of life in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by ScatManDoo  [View Original Post]
    So you didn't pay the 250 pesos that you offered after you had full knowledge?

You received a BBBJ without paying anything? Couldn't you have just dropped the money you were offering at any time?

I'm just trying to be funny. I realize the situation might have been shocking for you.

Even if you did renegotiate.
    First of all, we agreed to "todo sin ropa". Just a BBJ does not constitute "todo sin ropa". Secondly, there was no vagina to fulfill the "todo" portion of the deal. Third, I'll be dammed if I'm sticking my dick in that butthole. Or back in that mouth. Fourth, she didn't accept my new offer.

I suppose best practice would have been to drop the 250 on the ground before I ran. But yeah, it was a really intense moment for me. I still have mixed feelings. On one hand this person sucked me expecting financial compensation per my word and got none. On the other, I'm really resentful that this person tried to pass herself off as a woman to get my money when it was really a man. Fool me once, shame on you. No money.

Good sport.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilva  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, it was pretty good. Sometimes I think of an alternate universe in which I refrained from touching the crotch area and just let "her" finish me off with the mouth. I probably could have gotten a swallow out of it and never been any the wiser.

But that probably would have led to repeat visits and my eventual discovering of the truth. Call me old fashioned, but I just think that's kinda disgusting.
    I appreciate your good nature and not taking things too seriously. I had to ask because your original post was silent on the quality of the blowjob and I'm a connoisseur, albeit from chicas. I guess that makes us both old fashioned.

I kinda think I've had a similar circumstance but I will admit 95% of my Mexican interactions are Zona Norte citizens who are lucky to have a pot to [CodeWord140] in.

I did got with mi amiga to Plaza Fiesta a couple years ago whereI met a young chica who was a student in the Uni. She spoke great English without any accent. Never been to the US. She then reveals she wanted to learn German. NICHT! So my wingman and I sprechen sie Deutsch with her for the next hour or two. She has been to Europe. Weirdest story. Her boyfriend was shitfaced and had no problems his girl was hanging with two US muchachos.

Again, that's the only experience albeit its also the last time I went micro-brewery hopping.

Quote Originally Posted by GNRPorche  [View Original Post]
    Look, you guys can keep attacking my street knowledge from your sofas in Kansas, or Cascades hotel. But I spent probably three months living in Tijuana which was after my mugging. I met tons of tijuana residents. Normal people that had no idea I had ever been to Hong Kong. These people would be the equuvilant of Americans in USA without criminal histories, section 8, food stamps. These were not cum moppers in zona Norte hotels, not Hondurans and other new Mexican imigrants who are forced into crappy jobs. These are mostly college educated Mexicans, many, who worked in San Diego but we're Mexicans and lived in Tijuana. But half worked in Mexico. And none were poor. I went out with them, they all had traveling stories. They all drive cars nobody lived in studio apartments like Americans do. They all spoke about Europe because some never got the USA visa and Europe lets them travel to it. Why is it so difficult to imagine, maybe my info is correct, and maybe your company is lower xlass. I was hanging with educated real citizens, while maybe you were hanging with the Greyhound crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim0129  [View Original Post]
    Boy you really don't know how the Mexican economy works, it just shows that the only interactions with Mexicans that you have are in la zona, it's like I would say that I know the economy in the US just because I talked to Cinderella in Disneyland, jaja!

First of all, how many AMERICANS without a High School degree do you know that can actually aford to go to Europe? The same thing here in Mexico, people who don't go to school can't go to europe, period.

The cost of the euro is higher than the cost of the dollar but not by much, a 3. 17 pesos (around 17 cents in US dollars) higher doesn't really make a great difference in the cost of a trip, so those Mexicans that you see traveling around the United States can also afford to go to europe, and a lot of them have, you just don't know any of them.

Personally, I've been to europe three times, and I've visited 12 countries in europe, asia and south america, I'm Mexican, an engineer that works in one of the factories here in Tijuana, I make around $28,000 dll's a year, I own a house and can afford trips around the world..
    I agree with you Jim.

Tijuana has a population of over 1 million people.

With dozens and dozens of different and distinct neighborhoods.

Clamslammer is asserting he knows all about all of Tijuana's residents, based on conversations he's had from people in one area of that vast city.

I guess he thinks that a juggernaut economy, like that which exists in the successful city of Tijuana.

Has resulted in no one becoming affluent, even residents of the better neighborhoods in the city.

Your post is a spot-on portrayal of how much you're out of touch with reality. If the regular Mexicans you know regularly fly to Europe for vacation, you're either lying or living in a fantasy world, most likely both. I'd say less than 5% of Mexicans can afford to travel to Europe and pay for hotels, restaurants, transportation, entertainment, tours, souvenirs, all in Euros. The Euro is currently at 21.67 per peso right now. And anybody who's been to Europe knows that it isn't exactly a hotbed for Mexican tourists. The numbers I put out are accurate for the normal Mexican in Tijuana, many of whom never graduated high school. And another point to highlight that you don't know what you're talking about, nurses in Tijuana don't make crap. You think because the typical nurse in USA makes around $100 k the same is true in Mexico? Just utterly clueless you are. I actually know two nurses down here. Nurses in Tijuana make between about $2500 mx / week, which is about $130 usd. That is $6800 usd / year, a far cry from "easily 30 k USA dollars. " Think about it, many pharmacies offer a consultation from a licensed physician for only $50 mx. You think they're paying nurses $576 k pesos annually if doctors are making $50 pesos for a consultation? And also, a computer programmer in Mexico typically makes about $15 k usd / year, half of what you claim.

First of all, how many AMERICANS without a High School degree do you know that can actually afford to go to Europe? The same thing here in Mexico, people who don't go to school can't go to Europe, period.

Personally, I've been to europe three times, and I've visited 12 countries in Europe, Asia and south america, I'm Mexican, an engineer that works in one of the factories here in Tijuana, I make around $28,000 dll's a year, I own a house and can afford trips around the world.

Nurses and doctors don't make as much as in the US because the economy in Mexico is different than the USA, here we have state run healthcare and that drives prices down, including doctor's and nurse's and medicine, but that only shows that you know nothing about the Mexican economy, just the numbers that the US media gives you.

I think that the other poster is right, you just spend your time with low class men and women in la zona, that's your reference and you think you know Mexico, Mexicans, their level of education and their purchasing power just because you spent some time in Mexico's Disneyland and talked with Mexican Snow White.

All those Mexicans that you see waiting in line to cross to the US are tourists by the way, they go to spend money to the US, most of those can afford to go to Europe, next time try to talk to one of those.

Posting Limitations