La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid Shit in Bogota

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the specific drug you are looking for is called Apretude.

I've attached some screenshots with some info that I found.

Just get the shot atleast 7 days beforehand to be protected against HIV.

See photos below.
    Thanks for your details. I will look for the clinic when I am Bogota next time.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessZeal  [View Original Post]
    Like JackTaggart said, see your own doctor. Tell them you have many different sexual partners and you do not know the sexual history / behavior of all of them and that sometimes you travel to areas that have higher risk for HIV etc. (look up where that is, basically poorer parts of central / south america) and you want to make sure you have had all advisable vaccines for STDs and that you want to discuss taking prep. They have to test for HIV first and they have to do so regularly while you are on it (I believe if you already have HIV, it can make it much worse) and you have to have been taking it for 7 days for it to be effective.
    Thanks. I will find out. I am not much into this hobby and all good from my end.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessZeal  [View Original Post]
    Like JackTaggart said, see your own doctor. Tell them you have many different sexual partners and you do not know the sexual history / behavior of all of them and that sometimes you travel to areas that have higher risk for HIV etc. (look up where that is, basically poorer parts of central / south america) and you want to make sure you have had all advisable vaccines for STDs and that you want to discuss taking prep. They have to test for HIV first and they have to do so regularly while you are on it (I believe if you already have HIV, it can make it much worse) and you have to have been taking it for 7 days for it to be effective.
    I agree with Jack and Flawless. Eventhough I am answering your questions and telling about the availability of different vaccines and medications that may help to lower your risk of HIV and STDs you should still talk with your doctor or other medical professionals before taking any of these drugs or vaccines and the shit I post about is only a medical suggestion and should not be considered as medical advise. It is best to consult a medical professional.

-Gabacho.

Quote Originally Posted by ReachJM  [View Original Post]
    So is prep always good to take before every encounter? If not, are there any protective vaccines or shots that give extended safety like 3 months or so? (Like Hep B). Is prep always better to take?

Also any cost effective testing centers in Colombia for doing routine tests (including std related and general) as well as scans?

Also any good doctors for consultation for STD or general deed related precautions and what to be considered?

Thanks in advance.

So is prep always good to take before every encounter? If not, are there any protective vaccines or shots that give extended safety like 3 months or so? (Like Hep B). Is prep always better to take?

Also any cost effective testing centers in Colombia for doing routine tests (including std related and general) as well as scans?

Also any good doctors for consultation for STD or general deed related precautions and what to be considered?

Thanks in advance.
    You should consult with a doctor. Or simply google about prep. The forum should not be your source of information on preventing aids. Lots of info online. Your questions do not make any sense.

To be honest. You sound like someone that has not had sex or had any sexual contact. I don't say this to criticize you. But to encourage you to discuss things with a real medical professional. Maybe try telemedicine that is free with most health insurance.

are there any protective vaccines or shots that give extended safety like 3 months or so? (Like Hep B). Is prep always better to take?

Thanks in advance.
    It looks like the specific drug you are looking for is called Apretude.

I've attached some screenshots with some info that I found.

Just get the shot atleast 7 days beforehand to be protected against HIV.

See photos below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-04-01-21-46-31-095_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-04-01-21-47-29-058_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg‎  

Thanks in advance.
    I believe prep is taken each day whether you are having unprotected sex or not. This is to keep the amount of the drugs in your body at a constant level to provide the protection needed to stop an HIV infection if you were to be exposed.

I believe the drug cabenuva is an injection that is once every 3 or 4 months and provides protection against HIV.

I just recently received my first dose of bexsero vaccine which will help to ward off gonorrea (it's a 2 dose series for bexsero so in 4 to 8 weeks I get the second dosage). Supposedly I will be up 40% less likely to contract gonorrea from. Unprotected hetero sex. I will still take azythromycin and ceftriaxone obviously if I do have any gonorrhea infections, we will have to wait until my next trip (late 2024) to test out and see if I get gonorrea less often (on this last trip of 8 months I contracted it 3 times). It is important to mention that there are different serotypes to all these Stds and the vaccines may not provide protection against all serotypes. Nonetheless it's better to be vaccinated than to not be.

As far as Std testing in Colombia I know there is a clinic called ProFamilia I believe they provide low cost testing and treatment for Stds. There are also other clinics depending on where you are just Google it or do a forum search for "std testing. ".

Hope this info helps.

-Gabacho.

Since we were on the topic of Stds, treatments and vaccination, I just came across some information that suggests that a vaccine originally intended to vaccinate against Meningitis-be had been found to offer protection against gonorrhea.

People who have received two doses of the Bexsero meningitis vaccine are atleast 33% less likely to contract gonorrea than those who have not been vaccinated with the Bexsero vaccine.

See attached photos.

While 33% is not a great number it is yet another tool to throw into your BBFS toolbox that can help you to lower your chances of getting Stds while still being able to enjoy BBFS.

Thanks in advance.

Since we were on the topic of Stds, treatments and vaccination, I just came across some information that suggests that a vaccine originally intended to vaccinate against Meningitis-be had been found to offer protection against gonorrhea.

People who have received two doses of the Bexsero meningitis vaccine are atleast 33% less likely to contract gonorrea than those who have not been vaccinated with the Bexsero vaccine.

See attached photos.

While 33% is not a great number it is yet another tool to throw into your BBFS toolbox that can help you to lower your chances of getting Stds while still being able to enjoy BBFS.

Thanks in advance.

I have stated repeatedly when that I have had stds in the past and I have also posted the treatments to the stds as well.

Gonorrhea:

I000 MG ceftriaxone intrsmuscular injection and 1500 MG or azythromycin.

Chlamydia: 1500 MG azythromycin all at one or alternatively 100 g Doxycycline twice daily 12 hours apart for 7 to 10 days taken with food.

Syphilis: same treatment as chlamydia.

Herpes: Valacyclovir 1000 MG once daily in the morning taken as soon as you notice an outbreak beginning to start and taken for 5 days or can be continued to be taken for up to a year to keep outbreaks from ever occurring. Also there is currently an HSV vaccine in clinical trial testing at university of Pennsylvania it is a new MRNA vaccine I believe it might be made by moderna the same makers of the covid vaccines.

HPV aka genital warts: Gardasil 9 vaccine taken in 2 doses 6 months apart will protect you from the strains of HPV that cause genital warts and or cancer.

HIV 1 and 2 : besides herpes is the only other STD that isn't curable or currently have an approved vaccine (probably because there's no incentive for pharmaceutical companies to make a cure or vaccine while they are making windfall profits from selling expensive treats such Truvada and Descovy).

That being said transmission rates from an HIV possitve female to a non possitve mail thru unprotected vaginal sex remain to be negligibly low (less than 1!10th of 1%.

Furthermore the same drugs that are given to people who already have HIV can be taken by people who don't have HIV and it will shield them from getting infected even if they have have sex with someone who is positive. This is called PREP or pre exposure prophylaxis.

Drugs that can be used for prep include but are not limited to the following:

Truvada.

Descovy.

Cabenuva (only taken 2 o 3 times a year).

Biktarvy.

I believe a vaccine as well as a cure to HIV should have already been created, especially given the fact that they were able to create covid vaccines in such a small amount of time in comparison to the amount of time HIV has been around. I however think that because there is so much money to be made from selling the above mentioned medications, that these pharmaceutical companies don't want to make a vaccine because they would be hurting their own bottom lines.

Anyways there you have it, besides HIV all the other STDd are really no big deal they all have treatments or even vaccines available or in testing. As always it is your (and the girl's) choice to decide to use a condom or not but don't listen to everything these guys are saying trying to paint a picture that unprotected sex is the end of the world because it is not.

Also in Colombia many of these drugs can be purchased for very cheap and in developed countries such as US, Canada or EU countries they are often provided for free or reduced cost by the government.

See attached photos.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-03-31-13-43-30-725_com.android.chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-03-31-13-45-09-706_com.android.chrome.jpg‎  

Why do you think my account is on probation? Because you YOU!!

You should just shut your mouth Sang, unlike you I actually contribute valuable information. Just recently I posted an updated report on Pereira (somewhere you've probably never been). And I just helped WT69 update his Armenia map as well.

So stop the personal attacks, stop lying and saying I said things I never said and most importantly stop being an idiot. If you want to pay girls in Cuba $80 usd when everyone knows they put out for a roll of toilet paper or tube of toothpaste, then that is your business. Same thing in Medellin you want to pay lleras girls 600 mil or seeking girls 1 milland then that's your business. You seem to take offense for no reason. So why don't you just keep your stupid comments to yourself and stop trying to start flame wars with the real mongers on here such as myself and Mr E.
    You're the one that came into my posts and decided to chime in on it.

My account has been on probation because I replied to you post where you said you hoped more guys would get drugged so then they'll stop coming. But the admin took down that post. And as well I said exactly how I felt about someone like this and my account got put on probation twice.

There is no need for me to ever lie about anything in a place like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangnyc21  [View Original Post]
    You have in the past called people "idiots" for spending their money the way they want to.

Also you have actually endorsed and hoped for guys to get drugged and killed so that they don't come back.

While I think admin may have banned those posts I'm sure there a few there.

If anyone in this forum should be banned it should be you.

You endorse people who have money and want to spend to get drugged and killed.

I never insult anyone or provoke anything and usually guys who are happy and content with themselves usually don't. I simply react. And it's a trend of guys insulting the guy who spends more.

Street girls are not my thing. Never cared for them. But I don't insult someone for doing whatever they want. But if I post an experience about Poblado or girls I've dated it's always guys like you that like to come along with a comment because you are the one that's bitter.

Hopefully the admin will ban you cause realistically it's people like you that cause a section like "stupid shit".

I'm here to read reports ask questions and give reports. That's it.

You're the one that goes into peoples reports or experiences and need to insult. So pathetic.
    Again I never said "I hope" that anyone gets druuged or killed. You're taking something I said out of context that's why you didn't go back and quote it because you know I didn't say that.

I believe what I said was that if enough guys get drugged and killed maybe the weekend warriors will stop coming down and flaunting their money and gold chains and acting stupid. That is what I believe I said but never did I say that I hoped anyone gets killed. So get your facts straight bud.

Also all the time you and MB1 find the need to attack me and you don't contribute anything of value either.

You are the one who should be banned.

And I actually talk personally to an admin named XXL so maybe I can get you banned if you don't stop with your personal attacks so maybe you should watch what you say to me.

You've already proved the point!

You're just proving my point about the attacks and the admins not doing their jobs. You're one of the guys that belongs in the Poblado thread.
    You have in the past called people "idiots" for spending their money the way they want to.

Also you have actually endorsed and hoped for guys to get drugged and killed so that they don't come back.

While I think admin may have banned those posts I'm sure there a few there.

If anyone in this forum should be banned it should be you.

You endorse people who have money and want to spend to get drugged and killed.

I never insult anyone or provoke anything and usually guys who are happy and content with themselves usually don't. I simply react. And it's a trend of guys insulting the guy who spends more.

Street girls are not my thing. Never cared for them. But I don't insult someone for doing whatever they want. But if I post an experience about Poblado or girls I've dated it's always guys like you that like to come along with a comment because you are the one that's bitter.

Hopefully the admin will ban you cause realistically it's people like you that cause a section like "stupid shit".

I'm here to read reports ask questions and give reports. That's it.

You're the one that goes into peoples reports or experiences and need to insult. So pathetic.

Coming from a guy who roots for more guys to get drugged robbed or killed thinking the price of pussy will come down. And this is legal in this forum??

I understand people will argue and debate. But how is this person even allowed to contribute to anything in life.

This guy has repeatedly said on many posts he hopes more guys get drugged so they'll stop coming because he's bitter about guys who spend. I would advise admin to ban this guy but hey it's not my forum.
    You should just shut your mouth Sang, unlike you I actually contribute valuable information. Just recently I posted an updated report on Pereira (somewhere you've probably never been). And I just helped WT69 update his Armenia map as well.

So stop the personal attacks, stop lying and saying I said things I never said and most importantly stop being an idiot. If you want to pay girls in Cuba $80 usd when everyone knows they put out for a roll of toilet paper or tube of toothpaste, then that is your business. Same thing in Medellin you want to pay lleras girls 600 mil or seeking girls 1 millóand then that's your business. You seem to take offense for no reason. So why don't you just keep your stupid comments to yourself and stop trying to start flame wars with the real mongers on here such as myself and Mr E.

Coming from a guy who roots for more guys to get drugged robbed or killed thinking the price of pussy will come down. And this is legal in this forum??

I understand people will argue and debate. But how is this person even allowed to contribute to anything in life.

This guy has repeatedly said on many posts he hopes more guys get drugged so they'll stop coming because he's bitter about guys who spend. I would advise admin to ban this guy but hey it's not my forum.
    I have never said I hope guys get drugged so they'll stop coming. Please quote my post where I said that "I hope" that happens to anyone.

And what or whom am I supposedly jealous of or bitter about?

I'm jealous of you paying more than me??

Okay sure whatever you say bud.

And actually you need to stop with all the personal attacks, if anyone should be banned it should be you!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations