Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 381 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 337 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 5709
This blog is moderated by Midwestern
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    You can get sex anywhere. You can't find affection anywhere - it's the most difficult to acquire - you cant just buy it outright. Enjoy it.
    But isn't it fake affection that will end as soon as the money stops. The right words should be," You can get sex anywhere. You can't find an act of fake affection (like a movie) anywhere". Gold Digger is a real word.

Its important not to delude ourselves. Women are experienced at this fake affection stuff. That's how many of them find husbands to take care of them.

Kudos MW. Treat her like a girlfriend and she'll act like a girlfriend. She needs this part of the relationship. And as you are seeing, non-bedroom time can be fun when you are with a girl who:

1. Genuinely likes you.

2. Is the hottest girl in the room.

My club time with Thifany and just kicking around London with this doll on my arm were truly highlights. You can get sex anywhere. You can't find affection anywhere - it's the most difficult to acquire - you cant just buy it outright. Enjoy it.
    Yeah, I do like the affection a lot. It's very satisfying. I might fall in love with her. It's not lust. She's just so warm and loving. She kept feeding me at lunch today, like we're a real couple.

FYI, I texted the receptionist today, and she still hasn't found a new job yet, and so I'll probably bareback her tomorrow. I'm probably the only guy that's she's ever prostituted herself to. On a certain level, she hates both me and herself.

Enjoy the Moments

Quote Originally Posted by Midwestern  [View Original Post]
    We met today. She gave me a dirty look. I apologized. She then said get ready for a slap to the face, but she just tapped me gently. I again said sorry, and I gave her my best puppy dog eyes, and she said let's never talk about this again. Then, we proceeded to spend the next 3 hours together. Just walking around, holding hands, kissing, chatting, and finally lunch. It didn't feel awkward at all.

We didn't discuss any arrangement today, because I thought it was too soon to bring it up. My only damage today was the price of a meal and my time. But I had a great time. She makes me laugh. Plus, she's just really hot. When I saw her today, it seemed like every guy around was looking at her. Well, in her skin tight jeans and skin tight shirt, you'd have to be gay not to stare at her, LOL.

But now, I'm pretty horny, so I might have to spend the afternoon with a high end pro.
    Kudos MW. Treat her like a girlfriend and she'll act like a girlfriend. She needs this part of the relationship. And as you are seeing, non-bedroom time can be fun when you are with a girl who:

1. Genuinely likes you.

2. Is the hottest girl in the room.

My club time with Thifany and just kicking around London with this doll on my arm were truly highlights. You can get sex anywhere. You can't find affection anywhere - it's the most difficult to acquire - you cant just buy it outright. Enjoy it.

Update

We met today. She gave me a dirty look. I apologized. She then said get ready for a slap to the face, but she just tapped me gently. I again said sorry, and I gave her my best puppy dog eyes, and she said let's never talk about this again. Then, we proceeded to spend the next 3 hours together. Just walking around, holding hands, kissing, chatting, and finally lunch. It didn't feel awkward at all.

We didn't discuss any arrangement today, because I thought it was too soon to bring it up. My only damage today was the price of a meal and my time. But I had a great time. She makes me laugh. Plus, she's just really hot. When I saw her today, it seemed like every guy around was looking at her. Well, in her skin tight jeans and skin tight shirt, you'd have to be gay not to stare at her, LOL.

But now, I'm pretty horny, so I might have to spend the afternoon with a high end pro.

The next day, she started her new job. Guess where? At a HJ MP. No lie. When she told me, it floored me. She then explained that she can make 3 x more money working at a HJ MP than at a regular minimum wage job. So, for two days, we had some back and forth. She was swearing that even though she'd be seeing men all day at her new job, that her heart really belonged to me and so I should trust her. Yeah right. So, I told her that we should just be friends.

Then suddenly, two days later, she quit her job. She said it was a disgusting job. No duh. Anyway, I went to see her, and when I saw her, my heart melted and we were all over each other. Later that night, she texted me that she's devoted to me and to our love, and to our future together. WTF?! I didn't know what to say. So, I just said, me too.

The next day, I decided that I needed to steer this ship into the right direction, and just have an arrangement, like what I always wanted. So, I came up with a two-part plan and acted on it.

Here's the first part.

I told her that I was already married and with a family. I knew this would cause a huge fucking firestorm, but I needed her to understand that I only wanted an arrangement. Anyway, sure enough, she was furious as hell, and I had to deal with her rage and wrath for two days. She eventually calmed down, and then she said she was going to delete my WeChat and that she was going to resume her job at the HJ MP. She said something like she now realizes that all men are disgusting, and so she might as well make a living off of it, and she also said something like those customers are disgusting, but I'm more disgusting because I'm a liar.

Here's the second part.

We now both know that we are both "bad" people. She is willing to give HJs for a living, and I am a married man but still mongers. We now know this about each other. (And hell, let's not forget that we had sex when we barely knew each other, in exchange for my paying her rent, so it's not like she was an angel ever. I'm even thinking that she might be a former pro, or at least a former HJ MP gal.) So, anyway, given that we now know that we are both "bad" people, I asked her to reconsider my initial proposal for an arrangement. She then sent me a picture of her middle finger, LOL.

But then, I tried to appeal to her sense of logic. I told her that she needs money, I need sex, and we actually like each other. (And as an aside, we both knew that we were never going to get married anyway. I'm almost twice her age, and I found out that she has a kid. And, she's from some remote rural part of China. In addition, I'm an American and my Chinese is very, very poor, and she can barely count to 5 in English. So, we both know we were never going to get married anyway.) Anyway, I think I started making some sense to her. She hasn't deleted my WeChat yet, and she reads my texts to her, and she replies, mostly with an insult, but sometimes with a question. And finally, she agreed to meet me one more time. She said if she doesn't feel anything for me when we meet, then we are done. I said okay.

So, that's where I am now. I am pondering what to do. Of course, I will meet her. But then what? Let's say we see each other and all is forgiven and we get back together. Then what? I am thinking about making the arrangement more explicit. Specifying the exact minimum number of times we must meet for sex. Otherwise, I feel like I'm going to waste both time and money. I do like her though. So, even though I know that I maybe should just cut bait and find another, I can honestly say that she will be very hard to replace. She has a great personality, she's caring, she's funny, she's sweet, she really likes me, and she has a smoking hot body.

Quote Originally Posted by BrizLad  [View Original Post]
    That really is so true. Here in Brisbane, 20 year age gap is really the maximum that the public will toerlate. IE 60 year old walking around with pretty 40 year olds. When I'm in Philippines it seems that 60 -20 is acceptable. I really miss my trips to Asia.
    Yeah, Thailand is similar to the Philippines in this regard of course. I always thought I'd retire to Thailand and enjoy the 20 year-olds when I got to my 60's or 70's. It's still a possibility, but I am discovering that Chinese girls also do not discriminate against older men. If you ask a Chinese girl if she prefers a 35 year old rich guy or a 55 year old rich guy, she will say she's indifferent. You might think I am exaggerating, but it really is true.

but a 40 year old will. So, while we rotate into younger gals, they just rotate into older guys.
    That really is so true. Here in Brisbane, 20 year age gap is really the maximum that the public will toerlate. IE 60 year old walking around with pretty 40 year olds. When I'm in Philippines it seems that 60 -20 is acceptable. I really miss my trips to Asia.

Hahaha. So just as I am setting up Thursday with Jessica, who reappears but Layla? Yep she's back. So now who knows who I am seeing next!

Meanwhile I get a text from All time favorite Krystal that she's moved to NYC. About 5 hours drive.

Peaks and valleys baby. Feeling a peak!

PS I have to say it is deeply satisfying that Krystal and I are still connected. Shes moved twice. Changed phones. Broken a phone. And here she is. The goddess who when I apologized for taking so long to finish says You can fuck me all night if u want! And then sleeps over. OMG shes the best. I simply must see her.
    Yes, those are the words we all want to hear. Most of the girls I have met in the states, stay 2-4 hours, one session, but in Mexico and Russia, much for likely for them to stay the night or multiple sessions. A couple of the girls I am meeting in MTY there is no issues, all night long or multiple sessions. When I negotiate with girls now I stay 2 sessions. I am debating to start back up on SA in Austin and San Antonio, but just not sure, I am sure it will be a big let down from Mexico. If I do I will insist on 2 sessions, or I will pass, save my money for MTY.

Great report as always, I just want to say I have learned a lot from you and others. Not sure about you guys CIA Stuff, but I do not need to hide my identity. I am careful, but not to the level you guys take it too, but never less very good information.

When it Rains

Hahaha. So just as I am setting up Thursday with Jessica, who reappears but Layla? Yep she's back. So now who knows who I am seeing next!

Meanwhile I get a text from All time favorite Krystal that she's moved to NYC. About 5 hours drive.

Peaks and valleys baby. Feeling a peak!

PS I have to say it is deeply satisfying that Krystal and I are still connected. She’s moved twice. Changed phones. Broken a phone. And here she is. The goddess who when I apologized for taking so long to finish says “You can fuck me all night if u want!” And then sleeps over. OMG she’s the best. I simply must see her.

Quote Originally Posted by BrizLad  [View Original Post]
    I am amazed at how many of the SBs have horrible debts and poor attitudes to money. Having a good body they get used to horny guys giving them easy money but eventually their body declines and us horny guys move onto the new younger ones.

Their problems can often not be solved with cash, if they are still incurring new debts and more bad fiance choices.

It's good to see that you can see the initial fee as being the 'entry' price.
    On the one hand, I agree that it is truly amazing. I had an arrangement with one gal for 3 k per month. Every time I gave it to her, she would go clothes shopping. This was during a time when she was unemployed. I just couldn't believe it. But on the other hand, it is their poor money management skills that partially explains why they are on SA.

And yeah, as they age, horny guys move onto younger ones, but these gals just start dating older guys. A 20 year old won't date a 60 year old, but a 40 year old will. So, while we rotate into younger gals, they just rotate into older guys.

No she didn't ghost me after the $1000. On the contrary we were super BFGF and she was so excited about getting her car. And we met up again and went two rounds. We even had some frank talk about why she doesn't like to DFK and at first she played it off as too personal but then admitted I was too agressive and it made her uncomfortable. So we let her lead at her pace and we had some magical moments. Really really nice. There was also this great part where we were in mish and she says "look at me while you cum" and so I just stared into eyes while cranking one out. Super nice.

But on time between rounds she talked about being two months behind on her rent. And we had this hanging between us for a couple days but I said it was too much too soon. She said no big deal but maybe she figured she couldn't hit me for even bigger money. I see now quite clearly that her $200 price was a lowball and then going to work her way up with "necessary" help outs.

In retrospect there are lots of parts of her story about where she lives and her former fiance and her job that just don't add up. But it would have been easy to just ghost me. Instead we were figuring out our next meet up when the drama with family hit and she went quiet. So who knows. I am not sweating it. Was nice while it lasted. And now we move on as we always do.
    Yeah, some SBs think the arrangement is more about occasional big ticket items. I had one SB in SF, she never asked for any money, she just wanted to be pampered. So, I thought great. Then, one day she asked me to buy her a cell phone. So, I did. Another month goes by, we keep seeing each other, then suddenly she asked me for $3000 to help her get through the next couple of months. At that point, I bailed. But if I did the math, I bet her pricing was on par if it had just been a PPM arrangement.

But that said, it seems like Layla was genuinely into you, and that something else is going on. But like you said, why sweat it, especially when you have your "rolodex. ".

Quote Originally Posted by NeilGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering how you tell a woman that her pussy juice smells like rotten fish? Or that she has butt odor when you do her doggy? The last 3 girls from the internet have all had smells. I wanted to throw them in the shower, but I am a real nice guy and don't want to be rude.
    I actually do take a shower with the vast majority of my sugar babes. Definitely w / the ones I am meeting for the first time. First, it is actually quite erotic. I got lucky a few times and got to have sex in the shower, of course bareback because I don't step into the shower with a condom in hand. But blowjob was more easily obtainable and I have done DATY a few times in the shower and those are really enjoyable. But the true objective is of course to wash the odors off. The reality is that a large percent of civilian girls have bad odor. Some are truly terrible. So, I spend more than 10 minutes in the shower thoroughly scrubbing them. I kinda get around the obvious motive by saying that I find it sensuous and enjoyable (which it is) and it is my true fetish, and request her to indulge me. Since they know they will get paid, they are not in a mood to say no. Some may be taken aback by the amount of scrubbing, as I put a lot of soap on my fingers and plunge deep inside pussy and all over the asshole and ass cheeks (not inside the asshole however). The thing is that some of these girls have such bad hygiene that even after all that scrubbing, many still have a lingering odor. There was this one blonde, looked like an angel, 9 for face and 8/9 for body, lovely smile but the whole bed smelled like poop when doing doggy; OMG, I almost lost my boner due to her overwhelming stink. I had to quickly reverse and do a mish, the only position in which the odor was far away and manageable. One of my regulars who I kept meeting for several months also had a bad odor but not as terrible as that of the above mentioned blonde. With this regular, call her Sylvia, I would literally take 10 to 15 minutes in the shower which only made the odor somewhat manageable. I never once did DATY on her; such a pity as her hole was juicy, inviting and had the exact shape and lips size which were attractive for me. She however was a sweetheart and did not mind me going for 2 shots, and the second one always in her mouth and also began doing bareback after the first few meets, and that made up for the odor. Still see her once in a while.

But on time between rounds she talked about being two months behind on her rent. And we had this hanging between us for a couple days but I said it was too much too soon. She said no big deal but maybe she figured she couldn't hit me for even bigger money. I see now quite clearly that her $200 price was a lowball and then going to work her way up with "necessary" help outs.
    I am amazed at how many of the SBs have horrible debts and poor attitudes to money. Having a good body they get used to horny guys giving them easy money but eventually their body declines and us horny guys move onto the new younger ones.

Their problems can often not be solved with cash, if they are still incurring new debts and more bad fiance choices.

It's good to see that you can see the initial fee as being the 'entry' price.

Definitely Odd

I had a huge Rolodex for work, and finally threw it away a few years ago. It was hard for me to do it, because I kinda got proud of all the contacts that I accumulated over the years, LOL.

Did Layla ghost you immediately after you gave her $1,000 to help with her car payments? Good that you have another gal on deck. Good luck!

As for my situation, it is a freaking roller coaster. I'm still in the middle of the ride, but I'll give you an update in another thread.
    No she didn't ghost me after the $1000. On the contrary we were super BFGF and she was so excited about getting her car. And we met up again and went two rounds. We even had some frank talk about why she doesn't like to DFK and at first she played it off as too personal but then admitted I was too agressive and it made her uncomfortable. So we let her lead at her pace and we had some magical moments. Really really nice. There was also this great part where we were in mish and she says "look at me while you cum" and so I just stared into eyes while cranking one out. Super nice.

In retrospect there are lots of parts of her story about where she lives and her former fiancée and her job that just don't add up. But it would have been easy to just ghost me. Instead we were figuring out our next meet up when the drama with family hit and she went quiet. So who knows. I am not sweating it. Was nice while it lasted. And now we move on as we always do.

But then, I tried to appeal to her sense of logic. I told her that she needs money, I need sex, and we actually like each other. (And as an aside, we both knew that we were never going to get married anyway. I'm almost twice her age, and I found out that she has a kid. And, she's from some remote rural part of China. In addition, I'm an American and my Chinese is very, very poor, and she can barely count to 5 in English. So, we both know we were never going to get married anyway.) Anyway, I think I started making some sense to her. She hasn't deleted my WeChat yet, and she reads my texts to her, and she replies, mostly with an insult, but sometimes with a question. And finally, she agreed to meet me one more time. She said if she doesn't feel anything for me when we meet, then we are done. I said okay..
    She has really gotten to you. Can you just try to remember it is just for lust? You are letting her control your outcome "She said if she doesn't feel anything for me when we meet, then we are done". Is that fair on you, yourself. You are setting yourself up for a big fail.

This all does sound like fun but she is walking all over you. "even I send him finger pic, the idiot still wants me".

But we all know when they are so hot, the exact perfect fantasy girl for s, we cannot pass until we prove ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering how you tell a woman that her pussy juice smells like rotten fish? Or that she has butt odor when you do her doggy? The last 3 girls from the internet have all had smells. I wanted to throw them in the shower, but I am a real nice guy and don't want to be rude.
    Dood, you should always make sure they shower just before doing the deed. But the butt odor may be unavoidable. When I'm doing doggy, I always like to spread their ass cheeks so that I can get a full view, but whenever I do that, a waft of poop odor emanates. Oh well.

Posting Limitations