"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 380 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5688
This blog is moderated by Midwestern

MW Further Thoughts

Of course I have no idea what is really going on but here are some further ideas.

You said she is new there and homesick. Is she young also? Maybe she is just started in this MP thing and not yet jaded. She views sex in a very romantic way. Like we see in the movies. That sex and love and marriage all go together. The big lie. But maybe she believes it. So to her passionate sex Means love and that leads to marriage. There is no question when you are new to sex that you develop powerful (and probably false) attraction and caring for the other person ie love.

I think you should have a sit down talk like the following:

I like you very much but I can never be your husband. I have been married before and come to learn that I don't believe in marriage and one person with another forever. So I will never marry again. We should enjoy each other as long as we can but we can never be more than boyfriend and girlfriend. Some day U will find a husband and that is good. I will be very happy for you.

On the coming to your place thing I'the use the daughter saying your daughter is home most all the time. Plus I have lived alone so long I do not enjoy being overnight with someone else. I am sorry.

Of course this could kill it all but I think it's better to manage expectations than be fucking her where she believes she's working towards an LTR. That's just uncool IMO.

Watch Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Midwestern  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again, and we had passionate bareback sex for 2. 5 hours in the MP. The weird thing was that she kept calling me her husband, about 30-50 times. She kept saying I love you husband. That was really weird.

While we cuddled, I gave her money for the apartment. And then she asked me if I was going to live there or at least spend the night there. I said I cannot. She was speechless and suddenly all the happiness was sucked out of the room. She asked me why I couldn't sleep there, and I used Brizlad's great suggestion and said my daughter lives with me. She then asked me again if I was single and I said I was. Then she asked if she could come to my place sometime, and I had to think quickly and I said I live in service apartment and my colleagues live there too. However, I over-explained this, so it came across as a lie, I am sure.

She then asked me if I ever wanted another kid, and I said no. Then she said she wants a kid. But I said that I didn't. Her mood was totally somber. She was so happy while we were fucking. But suddenly she was getting the picture.

I'm still confused about what's going on. She works in HJ MP. So far, our entire relationship is we met three times, and we spent almost all of it barebacking. Almost from the beginning. Why did she bareback me right from the beginning, and for no tip? And did she really think we were going to end up together?
    Dude. Much as I envy you fucking this hottie bareback I think you are entering dangerous territory. She sounds a bit more than a little whacked and it would not surprise me if she is TRYING to have your baby right now and hopes to rope you in. (Are you snipped?

Fun as it may be sounds like it could go all Fatal Attraction in a heartbeat. I'the be real careful.

Another update

I saw her again, and we had passionate bareback sex for 2. 5 hours in the MP. The weird thing was that she kept calling me her husband, about 30-50 times. She kept saying I love you husband. That was really weird.

While we cuddled, I gave her money for the apartment. And then she asked me if I was going to live there or at least spend the night there. I said I cannot. She was speechless and suddenly all the happiness was sucked out of the room. She asked me why I couldn't sleep there, and I used Brizlad's great suggestion and said my daughter lives with me. She then asked me again if I was single and I said I was. Then she asked if she could come to my place sometime, and I had to think quickly and I said I live in service apartment and my colleagues live there too. However, I over-explained this, so it came across as a lie, I am sure.

She then asked me if I ever wanted another kid, and I said no. Then she said she wants a kid. But I said that I didn't. Her mood was totally somber. She was so happy while we were fucking. But suddenly she was getting the picture.

I'm still confused about what's going on. She works in HJ MP. So far, our entire relationship is we met three times, and we spent almost all of it barebacking. Almost from the beginning. Why did she bareback me right from the beginning, and for no tip? And did she really think we were going to end up together?

I saw her again today. At the MP. We just started barebacking almost immediately. And we went at it for 3 hours! Multiple positions, several times each. She shags superbly, especially when she is on top. She just did not want to stop. Kept begging me to keep going. She kept saying that she loved me, that she wants to be my girlfriend, that she wants to be my wife, etc. Passionate GFE and DFK.

Guys, this simply does not happen. And so, I am just dumbfounded.

Anyway, eventually, I had to go. I again offered a tip, but she just looked at it with disdain and did not want to take it. This time, I insisted. I said that as her boyfriend, I should take care of her.

I also ended up paying for three one-hour massages. The two guys at the front desk were also dumbfounded when I paid. After all, who the hell goes into a happy ending MP before 1 pm and comes out after 4 pm?

Anyway, she started looking around for apartments. I will pay her rent. That's the plan for now. Not sure if she expects a monthly allowance. Maybe she is eyeing the long game. But I cannot even speak Chinese, so not sure why she thinks the long game is doable.

Before I left, she asked if we could go bar hopping sometime. Maybe she is really into me. She also asked about my sleeping situation, to confirm that I sleep alone.

I asked her if she has kids and I asked her age. She just kept changing the topic or made jokes. She could have easily lied about both, but decided to just dodge the questions. Maybe this is a good sign.

By the way, an hour later, I looked at myself in the bathroom and to my shock and horror, my mouth was covered in lipstick!! OMG, I wonder how many people saw that? Man, I need to be more careful (says the guy who barebacks women that work in HJ MPs).

Excellent suggestions

BL,

All excellent suggestions. I used the daughter one, and I'm hoping it can be a long run solution. But I agree with you 100% that being honest way more likely leads to a longer SB SD relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by BrizLad  [View Original Post]
    I'm in a similar situation. For me I say that I have a older daughter at home. Oh you want to come now? Let me see if she's home. Sorry can't come now.

Yes, I can meet you next Tuesday / Wednesday evening. No worries. In the mean time let's meet today at your place. Then cancel on the Tuesday eveinng plan.

That's a great idea to stay over. Next Tuesday night? Great. Let's meet today at your place anyway. Later in the week, Oh wait, I have early work on Wednesday. Let's try another time. Maybe you can do it on an out of town visit while home office thinks you are away.

My impression is that with this one it's not going to be a long term solution. The best arrangements happen for us when we can be open and less covering of our tracks. Do a couple of PPM and move on I think or open up.

(1) What if your SB wants to go your place? What should you say? (This is likely to happen if you lied about your home situation.).
    I'm in a similar situation. For me I say that I have a older daughter at home. Oh you want to come now? Let me see if she's home. Sorry can't come now.

(2) What if your SB wants to meet in the evening? (I can only meet her during the day. In the evening, I'm usually home. I can duck out on occasion, but it'll become suspicious if I do it often.).
    Yes, I can meet you next Tuesday / Wednesday evening. No worries. In the mean time let's meet today at your place. Then cancel on the Tuesday eveinng plan.

(3) What if your SB wants you to spend the night at her place? What should you say? (I definitely cannot do this given my home situation.).
    That's a great idea to stay over. Next Tuesday night? Great. Let's meet today at your place anyway. Later in the week, Oh wait, I have early work on Wednesday. Let's try another time. Maybe you can do it on an out of town visit while home office thinks you are away.

Yeah, I know, we shouldn't lie about home situation, but my current SB target will not be with me if I am not single. In fact, given that I plan on only paying her rent and nothing else, she may view herself as more of a GF then an SB.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    My impression is that with this one it's not going to be a long term solution. The best arrangements happen for us when we can be open and less covering of our tracks. Do a couple of PPM and move on I think or open up.

(1) What if your SB wants to go your place? What should you say? (This is likely to happen if you lied about your home situation.).

(2) What if your SB wants to meet in the evening? (I can only meet her during the day. In the evening, I'm usually home. I can duck out on occasion, but it'll become suspicious if I do it often.).

(3) What if your SB wants you to spend the night at her place? What should you say? (I definitely cannot do this given my home situation.).

Yeah, I know, we shouldn't lie about home situation, but my current SB target will not be with me if I am not single. In fact, given that I plan on only paying her rent and nothing else, she may view herself as more of a GF then an SB.

Funny, I have nixed the day game. My phone or her phone will be ringing the whole time. I say 20% of the girls I have met in the states can only meet during the day, I decline.

I do meet girls during the day in Mexico. , but my time is limited. Nothing wrong with a girl spending the night, probably best to have a couple meetings first.

Need suggestions

Neither a law firm not at my work place.

Moving on. For now.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Pessimist  [View Original Post]
    She had completed her law degree by the age of 22? Impressive. This is in the US?

I don't believe she used you. Did she make an explicit promise? You had built up hopes when perhaps none were warranted. Sounds like she may led you on though. Or changed her mind. She is entitled to do so, if she wants.

How did you help her land a job? Is it in your firm? In the US, that could be dangerous, helping someone get hired and then trying to sleep with them. Oh boy! In fact, if it is in your company, this situation is fraught with risks, dangers, compromised situations and conflicts of interest in pretty much any country.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunners1  [View Original Post]
    Remember I had posted recently about my lists and sough help in ending my long relationship with a SB.

Well on my list was a super super hot 22 y Colombian lawyer. I got her a pretty decent job and helped her out to settle into the new city.

I made a mistake on not pre agreeing the arrangement. And she was flirty and talking with me till she got all her things sorted.

We were to meet for a few hours and she also suggested to book a room for the night. She brought all her lingerie and bikini to hang out by the pool. I got in the hotel after work as she checked in before me and sent me hot videos and pics of her in the room waiting.

Once I reached. And I showered and got under the sheets, she was like. What. " are you planning on making love with me? This is not what she had in mind.

It all crumbled and I just checked out of the room and called it a hopeless case of being used.

These things do happen. I have to move on.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

G.
    She had completed her law degree by the age of 22? Impressive. This is in the US?

I don't believe she used you. Did she make an explicit promise? You had built up hopes when perhaps none were warranted. Sounds like she may led you on though. Or changed her mind. She is entitled to do so, if she wants.

How did you help her land a job? Is it in your firm? In the US, that could be dangerous, helping someone get hired and then trying to sleep with them. Oh boy! In fact, if it is in your company, this situation is fraught with risks, dangers, compromised situations and conflicts of interest in pretty much any country.

Hotel and Privacy Tip

So I have executed the Hotwire "get the exact hotel at steep discount" scheme several times since I mentioned in this thread. And when you book on Hotwire (other sites too I am sure) they only ask name and email and phone. All of which are Ok.

But when you checkin the hotel clerk ask for ID and start keying in your address! Fuck no I don't want that in there. Like they might send a survey or something. I've asked them to not put it in but that's a bit awkward and they usually insist.

Instead what I do now is when they start to key in my DL address I say "oh I don't live there anymore" and they ask my current address. Which of course you can just make up. This seems an easy way to get around this. Hope this tip helps.

She doesn't know my real name and she doesn't know my real phone number.

It's a long story. I sent her cv to a friend of mine and he sent it to the HR dept. So during the interview she was never asked if she knew me, because the HR guy doesn't know me.

Yes, I should have wined and dines, but with the pics, videos and texts she was exchanging, it looks like it was all set for the return favor.

Anyway. We learn.

G.

Hey Gunners, I am confused. You helped her get a job before you had any intimate time with her? So, your MO was to help her, and then expect her to show her appreciation in bed? Man, that's a risky play. My guess is that she knows your real name now too. Correct? You going to be okay with this?

In any event, sorry it did not go as planned. Weird that she was willing to spend the night with you in a hotel room. Maybe you could have wined and dined her and that may have led to some night fun? But cutting bait early is also a smart play.

Awesome Don't Blow It.

This is awesome! I know it's confusing in these situations and you always want to protect urself. But she is not playing the long game as In trying to fleece you. She may be playing the long game that she hopes to marry you. At least thats what I think. Course I was fleeced once. LOL.

A few reasons I don't think she's trying to scam you in some long con. Three hours of fucking is excessive especially when she could actually lose her job over it. The lipstick thing. Look pros are really sensitive to "blowing it" because they've dealt with this situation a lot and she is not. Of course she doesn't think you are married either. Surely the desk guys saw the lipstick tho and didn't care. LOL. Watch for makeup and perfume too. You know this but sometimes we get so good at the game we get sloppy.

Most importantly don't overdo the cash. Paying her apt is plenty. Don't make her feel like a ho. Because that could kill the whole thing.

Congrats dude. You pushed the boundaries and they gave way. Enjoy it.

I am just plain dumbfounded by my situation

I saw her again today. At the MP. We just started barebacking almost immediately. And we went at it for 3 hours! Multiple positions, several times each. She shags superbly, especially when she is on top. She just did not want to stop. Kept begging me to keep going. She kept saying that she loved me, that she wants to be my girlfriend, that she wants to be my wife, etc. Passionate GFE and DFK.

Guys, this simply does not happen. And so, I am just dumbfounded.

Anyway, eventually, I had to go. I again offered a tip, but she just looked at it with disdain and did not want to take it. This time, I insisted. I said that as her boyfriend, I should take care of her.

I also ended up paying for three one-hour massages. The two guys at the front desk were also dumbfounded when I paid. After all, who the hell goes into a happy ending MP before 1 pm and comes out after 4 pm?

Anyway, she started looking around for apartments. I will pay her rent. That's the plan for now. Not sure if she expects a monthly allowance. Maybe she is eyeing the long game. But I cannot even speak Chinese, so not sure why she thinks the long game is doable.

Before I left, she asked if we could go bar hopping sometime. Maybe she is really into me. She also asked about my sleeping situation, to confirm that I sleep alone.

I asked her if she has kids and I asked her age. She just kept changing the topic or made jokes. She could have easily lied about both, but decided to just dodge the questions. Maybe this is a good sign.

By the way, an hour later, I looked at myself in the bathroom and to my shock and horror, my mouth was covered in lipstick!! OMG, I wonder how many people saw that? Man, I need to be more careful (says the guy who barebacks women that work in HJ MPs).

Just following up on my last post. I still cannot believe I had two hours of passionate sex in an MP. And it was bareback (yeah, I know that part was stupid). This never happens.

We kept texting yesterday, and she started asking me all kinds of questions, like how long I plan to stay in China, and about my family situation. She then asked me to set her up with a boyfriend, and I said that I wanted to be her boyfriend, and then she said I'm married, and then I said that I wasn't (yeah, I know this was stupid too).

Her story is that she just arrived to Shanghai. And so this probably explains why she was puzzled that I offered her a tip, because she's not aware that foreigners tip at these places, especially after what we just did. She also recently broke up with her boyfriend before she moved to Shanghai, and so maybe she's both horny and lonely. And she said she was thinking about leaving Shanghai because she was homesick.

She lives in a dorm with 5 roommates. I told her to get an appointment and I'll pay for it. She said it'll coast $450-$600 per month, and I said that's fine. So she said she'the look around, but she didn't seem gun-ho about it. Maybe she knows our initial attraction is all temporary.

Anyway, I'm just dumbfounded. Just cannot believe how fast and easy this is all happening. So, I know it's too good to be true. But I'm really hoping I can SB her. The sex was amazing, as if it was with a real GF and as if she was genuinely crazy about me.

Is she playing me? Probably. But it's not like I'm going to marry her. We will see where this goes. But it was great to break my four month dry spell. I plan on seeing her again later this week.

Congrats!

Congrats, man. Happy for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    Very timely. Saw My girl from Sunday who I surprised with the hotel and eeked out a blowjob. We met again and did dinner and hotel and are officially on now. Solid BJ, sex in multiple positions, her def getting off a couple times. Two solid rounds. She's fun because she's just young and free and very transparent. Been with five guys lifetime. I think she's surprised by my old guy sex stamina and equally surprised that I can go two rounds.

Round two was kinda fun because it was seduction and challenge. She said I'the never cum a second time. I kept her on BJ and got her to do doe eyes etc. She would stop and say I'm not going to cum. And I'the say yes I am. Just a bit more. And she was probably down there off and on for twenty minutes where upon I built to a nice shot on my tummy. She was surprised.

The other fun thing is she's never let a guy cum in her mouth. Almost did it today but she's going to save it for next time. It's just kinda fun to be the guy bringing her out of her sexual shell a bit. I truly think she enjoys the company of an older experienced man and we are going to have a lot more fun together.

Confused

Hey Gunners, I am confused. You helped her get a job before you had any intimate time with her? So, your MO was to help her, and then expect her to show her appreciation in bed? Man, that's a risky play. My guess is that she knows your real name now too. Correct? You going to be okay with this?

In any event, sorry it did not go as planned. Weird that she was willing to spend the night with you in a hotel room. Maybe you could have wined and dined her and that may have led to some night fun? But cutting bait early is also a smart play.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunners1  [View Original Post]
    Remember I had posted recently about my lists and sough help in ending my long relationship with a SB.

Well on my list was a super super hot 22 y Colombian lawyer. I got her a pretty decent job and helped her out to settle into the new city.

I made a mistake on not pre agreeing the arrangement. And she was flirty and talking with me till she got all her things sorted.

We were to meet for a few hours and she also suggested to book a room for the night. She brought all her lingerie and bikini to hang out by the pool. I got in the hotel after work as she checked in before me and sent me hot videos and pics of her in the room waiting.

Once I reached. And I showered and got under the sheets, she was like. What. " are you planning on making love with me? This is not what she had in mind.

It all crumbled and I just checked out of the room and called it a hopeless case of being used.

These things do happen. I have to move on.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

G.

Posting Limitations