Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 380 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Midwestern

What are your favorite places??

I have used SA primarily across the US and Europe. The PPM and SB expectations vary from culture to culture and city to city. Some cities have a higher percentage of working girls posing as SBs, some have SBs that are more strict about the requirements, some girls want $500 ppm even though their looks, age and location don't warrant it (they make it seem like we are desperate. LOL. We are the ones with all the choices. We set the price. Just saying) and some cities have better quality across the board.

What are your top two places to use SA. Just from an SB perspective, not the city's amenities?

I've been vocal about my opinions regarding US SBs, so no US city was in consideration for even the top 10 spots. It's so bad that I even avoid / disregard American girls when I come across them when abroad. NO GO for me.

Back to topic. I have 4 top cities that come to mind, but I'll stick to two, which is a bit difficult to narrow down. For me, it would be Madrid and London, with Lisbon and Prague as a close 3rd /4th. In my experience, my SB experiences have been with cool, down to earth girls, that never watched the clock (and didn't mention this $$ for a few hours crap), and more than likely stayed the night. They were able to get in the GF mode and really made the night (s) awesome, usually on more than one occasion and at times refused cash.

What say you?

Update

So after disappearing for about 14 months, I get a text message from my one and only sugar baby, and it's kind of like a "what's up"? I respond by sending her a picture of her at her wedding and ask, "So how's the married life"? LOLOLOL LMAO! That's all I said. It takes her about 2 hours to respond, probably trying to figure out what she should say. She finally says she was just checking in. I did not respond any further, and have no plans to. But I took great satisfaction out of letting her know that I know. And I know about a lot more than that too, but I kept that all to myself. What was that American Pi said? The duplicitous nature of people!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusine99  [View Original Post]
    It seems, in london, its almost given that ppm means a platonic dinner date just for the pleasure of their company or "getting to feel comfortable" one step away from online. Ranges from 250 pounds to one girl wanted 700 for a coffee!! I think Charlie Sheen will be hapky with that compensation for an hour of his time and 18 espressos.

3 years back 300 was a straight ppm. I'm not sure who would do this, pay someone to buy them dinner. The ladies seem to be upping the stakes. Maybe some men are enabling such behaviours. Maybe some have the money, and just LT need someone to talk to. I wonder if this is confined to London where their is a plethora of traffic and hard to even get a response, or something people have experienced globally?

Even the less appealing girls are demanding rather high monthly allowances.

I had a stint in Barcelona 17 months ago that was for more straight forward.
    My time is worth much more than theirs I tell them, so I tell them we can meet and if we feel good about each other we can talk about starting an arrangement immediately, but no guarantees except I will pay for the meal. Otherwise they order crab, expensive seafood and walk away expecting to be paid also and you are a chump.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusine99  [View Original Post]
    It seems, in london, its almost given that ppm means a platonic dinner date just for the pleasure of their company or "getting to feel comfortable" one step away from online. Ranges from 250 pounds to one girl wanted 700 for a coffee!! I think Charlie Sheen will be hapky with that compensation for an hour of his time and 18 espressos.

3 years back 300 was a straight ppm. I'm not sure who would do this, pay someone to buy them dinner. The ladies seem to be upping the stakes. Maybe some men are enabling such behaviours. Maybe some have the money, and just LT need someone to talk to. I wonder if this is confined to London where their is a plethora of traffic and hard to even get a response, or something people have experienced globally?

These girls are dreaming. I am sorry, I just do not believe it. I also hear these stories, but I politely laugh and move on.

Platonic paid dates

Boston

Anyone has experience in Boston?

City of universities. I am expecting a good collection there but any ground intel will be helpful.

Epic

These are Steve epic writeups.

I'm never going to be able to do these. Hats off!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys for the kind words. I love to write these up so I can relive them. And last night was one for the books. Totally smitten. Repeating tonight. And may try to fly her in the future. Just an amazing girl. Thank you Seeking!

Met Maru on Seeking about 8 weeks ago. I was very struck by her pics and we had a bit of a slow start chatting but kept up some moderate contact. A couple weeks back we set the deal and the date.

As is my modus operandi when in a city a few days, I put my number one pick on day one, second girl on day 2, and repeat with favorite on day three. Marina was my fave due to her girlfriendy attitude and Maru got day two despite better optics. No regrets really but Maru is a stone cold hottie and sweet girl and a sex demon. So no contest for day three. Here's how our date went down.

We met up at a rooftop bar with an amazing view of the city. We had to meetup late because she had class. She's a junior psychology major. She showed up maybe ten minutes late and I got a start on a large gin and tonic.

She texts me when she arrives and I hop down the four flights to meet her. Wow. She a petite hottie in her tight bell bottoms and platform Chuck Taylors. Soooo cute. As you can imagine my imagination goes wild following her tight bootie up the stairs. Hoping for an epic night.

We settle back in at our table and she seems super stoked. All bubbly smiles. We had chatted earlier that she's never drank much and wants to be introduced. So when she sits down she asks what I am drinking and she takes a sip of my G&T. She rather likes it and we quickly have one ordered for her.

The chemistry is awesome from moment one. Her English is really good and we chat about a variety of topics. The food is great. The view is great. And the chemistry is great. A date trifecta!

After a lovely dinner and draining our gin and tonics we start the walk to my hotel 5-10 minutes away. There is never really any question if we were going to the hotel together. It's clear we are going to have a great time the chemistry is just soooo much easier than say last night for example. It just flows and flows.

Back in the room it's a completely different experience from the night before. Part of this is that she's more comfortable. And part is that I am so smittten I am just drawn to getting intimate with her ASAP.

I decide we should put on some music and as I do with most girls I say let's do your music. As she is standing and browsing for music, I sit on the bed and put my hands on her waist and pull her close. I am in flow state at this point and my hands are roaming around her waist and butt and tits and I am getting hard for sure.

Once she's got the music on, we start kissing and it's lovely and deep and passionate. This girl is a firecracker. I pull her on top of me and she laughs I think she is prob used to Latin guys dominating her but I love a girl on top kissing me like she wants me inside her. And she gets right back to business tongue fucking each other.

At some point she comes up for air and gets her top off. Perfect firm handful be cup tits. Absolutely perfect. And I get hands on for a bit before rolling her on her back and going to town with a full scale assault.

I luv me a set of C or D cups from time to time but I love that girls with smaller tits are so much more sensitive. As I suck them deeply and work circles, she will inhale and throw her head back and close her eyes. You can tell she is getting super worked up and ready for me downstairs.

After really spending some time here I get up to get my pants off. I kinda like a slow build of passion so I leave my undies on and she strips to her panties. We grind my hard cock against her pussy and make out like teenagers.

Soon it's time to rock her world so I work my way down and take off her panties. Such a beautiful petite pussy to match her petite frame. I lick quite a bit above and around it to get her worked up but eventually dive in. She is super tight, so only one finger inside to work her Gspot while I slather the fuck out of her clit with my tongue and lips.

She is moaning appreciatively and wet as fuck, throwing her head back from time to time when I build her really good. I must be down there a good 15+ minutes because I'm getting tired. There is never a clear earth shattering ending but she twice arches her back in a spasm where I can't even reach her clit for a bit and she is having a climax of some sort.

Eventually I tire and think let's get some dick in this game. So I move up near her face and take off my undies. She gladly takes me in her mouth in the Steve2 position with me fingering her clit. From time to time I slip a finger inside and she lets out a gasp and moan and has to take me out of her mouth. Love that I can make her lose control like that! And the BJ is heavenly. I have her alternate sucking shaft and balls. Nothing like getting a BJ while fingering. Steve2 baby!

After a really long time doing this because damn it's good we head for some fucking. She chooses the condom option and I oblige. She's def tight getting me inside, but once I ease in it's slippery slide time and we start some nice slow mish while kissing.

We fuck a good long time this way but eventually switch to the Steve which she likes. And then I get her on top in cowgirl. TBH she's a grinder which doesn't do much for me but she is having a whale of a time and I must let her grind for ten minutes or more. I am very impressed by her stamina!

Eventually she does tire and flop down beside me. She's staring at me with her amazing eyes there is just that connection feeling you rarely get.

I let her rest a few beats but then ask her to BJ to finish. She cheerfully complies and gives an amazing BJ for a very long time. I am feeling bad because I can't cum but I am near the edge for forever so it feels great. Even after laboring for a very long time I can't finish and she finally packs it in, flopping down again.

I am very grateful she worked so hard but I want to cum. So I ask her to get on balls and me on hand job. She again smiles and gets right on it. I love a good ball suck handjob combo and stroke for a bit before shooting s nice load. Ah. Finally.

Some kiss and cuddle and we agree to meet tonight. (I'the decided 10 minutes into the bedroom that she's the repeat.) Call her an uber and slept the sleep of the dead. What a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly what you're looking for, but on the apps, I usually Google Image Search photos that look "too good to be true". I noticed if the cropping / selection isn't the same, sometimes the photo doesn't come up as a match. If anything, try cropping the photo differently to see if it decreases the match rate. Not sure if the engines use the same algo..
    Whenever I google image search a girl, the results are always matches for the clothes she's wearing. Never the face. I feel like I'm probably doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanPi  [View Original Post]
    I need to find a way to alter photos so that pineyes and the like don't identify me.
    Not exactly what you're looking for, but on the apps, I usually Google Image Search photos that look "too good to be true". I noticed if the cropping / selection isn't the same, sometimes the photo doesn't come up as a match. If anything, try cropping the photo differently to see if it decreases the match rate. Not sure if the engines use the same algo.

Steve, yes, keep posting details!

F.

Smitten and Repeating!

Thanks guys for the kind words. I love to write these up so I can relive them. And last night was one for the books. Totally smitten. Repeating tonight. And may try to fly her in the future. Just an amazing girl. Thank you Seeking!

Met Maru on Seeking about 8 weeks ago. I was very struck by her pics and we had a bit of a slow start chatting but kept up some moderate contact. A couple weeks back we set the deal and the date.

As is my modus operandi when in a city a few days, I put my number one pick on day one, second girl on day 2, and repeat with favorite on day three. Marina was my fave due to her girlfriendy attitude and Maru got day two despite better optics. No regrets really but Maru is a stone cold hottie and sweet girl and a sex demon. So no contest for day three. Here's how our date went down.

We met up at a rooftop bar with an amazing view of the city. We had to meetup late because she had class. She's a junior psychology major. She showed up maybe ten minutes late and I got a start on a large gin and tonic.

She texts me when she arrives and I hop down the four flights to meet her. Wow. She a petite hottie in her tight bell bottoms and platform Chuck Taylors. Soooo cute. As you can imagine my imagination goes wild following her tight bootie up the stairs. Hoping for an epic night.

We settle back in at our table and she seems super stoked. All bubbly smiles. We had chatted earlier that she's never drank much and wants to be introduced. So when she sits down she asks what I am drinking and she takes a sip of my G&T. She rather likes it and we quickly have one ordered for her.

The chemistry is awesome from moment one. Her English is really good and we chat about a variety of topics. The food is great. The view is great. And the chemistry is great. A date trifecta!

After a lovely dinner and draining our gin and tonics we start the walk to my hotel 5-10 minutes away. There is never really any question if we were going to the hotel together. It's clear we are going to have a great time the chemistry is just soooo much easier than say last night for example. It just flows and flows.

Back in the room it's a completely different experience from the night before. Part of this is that she's more comfortable. And part is that I am so smittten I am just drawn to getting intimate with her ASAP.

I decide we should put on some music and as I do with most girls I say let's do your music. As she is standing and browsing for music, I sit on the bed and put my hands on her waist and pull her close. I am in flow state at this point and my hands are roaming around her waist and butt and tits and I am getting hard for sure.

Once she's got the music on, we start kissing and it's lovely and deep and passionate. This girl is a firecracker. I pull her on top of me and she laughs I think she is prob used to Latin guys dominating her but I love a girl on top kissing me like she wants me inside her. And she gets right back to business tongue fucking each other.

At some point she comes up for air and gets her top off. Perfect firm handful be cup tits. Absolutely perfect. And I get hands on for a bit before rolling her on her back and going to town with a full scale assault.

I luv me a set of C or D cups from time to time but I love that girls with smaller tits are so much more sensitive. As I suck them deeply and work circles, she will inhale and throw her head back and close her eyes. You can tell she is getting super worked up and ready for me downstairs.

After really spending some time here I get up to get my pants off. I kinda like a slow build of passion so I leave my undies on and she strips to her panties. We grind my hard cock against her pussy and make out like teenagers.

Soon it's time to rock her world so I work my way down and take off her panties. Such a beautiful petite pussy to match her petite frame. I lick quite a bit above and around it to get her worked up but eventually dive in. She is super tight, so only one finger inside to work her Gspot while I slather the fuck out of her clit with my tongue and lips.

She is moaning appreciatively and wet as fuck, throwing her head back from time to time when I build her really good. I must be down there a good 15+ minutes because I'm getting tired. There is never a clear earth shattering ending but she twice arches her back in a spasm where I can't even reach her clit for a bit and she is having a climax of some sort.

Eventually I tire and think let's get some dick in this game. So I move up near her face and take off my undies. She gladly takes me in her mouth in the Steve2 position with me fingering her clit. From time to time I slip a finger inside and she lets out a gasp and moan and has to take me out of her mouth. Love that I can make her lose control like that! And the BJ is heavenly. I have her alternate sucking shaft and balls. Nothing like getting a BJ while fingering. Steve2 baby!

After a really long time doing this because damn it's good we head for some fucking. She chooses the condom option and I oblige. She's def tight getting me inside, but once I ease in it's slippery slide time and we start some nice slow mish while kissing.

We fuck a good long time this way but eventually switch to the Steve which she likes. And then I get her on top in cowgirl. TBH she's a grinder which doesn't do much for me but she is having a whale of a time and I must let her grind for ten minutes or more. I am very impressed by her stamina!

Eventually she does tire and flop down beside me. She's staring at me with her amazing eyes there is just that connection feeling you rarely get.

I let her rest a few beats but then ask her to BJ to finish. She cheerfully complies and gives an amazing BJ for a very long time. I am feeling bad because I can't cum but I am near the edge for forever so it feels great. Even after laboring for a very long time I can't finish and she finally packs it in, flopping down again.

I am very grateful she worked so hard but I want to cum. So I ask her to get on balls and me on hand job. She again smiles and gets right on it. I love a good ball suck handjob combo and stroke for a bit before shooting s nice load. Ah. Finally.

Some kiss and cuddle and we agree to meet tonight. (I'the decided 10 minutes into the bedroom that she's the repeat.) Call her an uber and slept the sleep of the dead. What a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyBeaver  [View Original Post]
    don't have social media so I post nothing and I'd politely ask that they not post pics of me on their sm. Not because I'm embarrassed, rather because as I as small an online presence as possible including pics of any kind of me.
    I gave up social media years ago. A number of reasons but a primary driver for me was that I Seek all over the world and I didn't want it to come back home with me.

My biggest threat is that I have a slightly public profile and whenever I test a photo in pimeyes somehow it matches me. I only use the ones online (eg chats with girls) that don't identify me. I need to find a way to alter photos so that pineyes and the like don't identify me.

Penthouse forum quality experiences

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Is it weird to say I got a hard-on reading this? I'm still so shocked at the fact I'm in a bed with a twenty year old, I have zero chance of remembering a quarter amount of Steve's detail. You'll never get a report like this out of me.
    Hahahahaha, I concur, I also am lying in bed with my own 20 yr old hottie GF, and also enjoy Steve's writeups of his encounters all over the world. I personally got to witness some of his pulls when he visited here in Medellin and we went out in search of talent. Can't wait for the coming report on the one that rocked his world last night.

Omfg. Rocked my World.

Ok last night was fun and entertaining. But tonight's stunning 21 yo 5 ft nuthin spinner rocked my world. Omfg. I am smitten. Details to follow.

Is it weird to say I got a hard-on reading this? I'm still so shocked at the fact I'm in a bed with a twenty year old, I have zero chance of remembering a quarter amount of Steve's detail. You'll never get a report like this out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    While the sex was decidedly mediocre, this experience was such a sweet slice of life. Taking a newbie down the path to mutual enjoyment. Think this is the forth or fifth SA girl I've taken from shy reluctance to a satisfying conclusion. And there is something distinctly satisfying about that, but in a different way than just a fabulous bedroom experience. Here's how it went down with my latest Seeking virgin (others were three or four years ago rare to find a stone cold newbie these days but such fun).

As usual on Seeking I started probably earlier than advisable just because I enjoy browsing. But sometimes that works out great because you hit a quality girl and things click and you can stay in touch 6-8 weeks in anticipation. Also guarantees they are a real girl not a hooker because hookers have no time for that.

So Marina and I connected about 7 weeks ago and had a lovely chat. Her English is very good so we mostly chatted in English. Her pics were solid if not exceptional and she was super sweet. We stayed in touch daily the last few days and she showed up right on time.

She is a very pretty girl, much prettier than her pictures and thic in the true sense, but not fat. She exercises and is well toned.

Dinner is a little slow and awkward to start but we both get Gin and Tonic doubles and things smooth out quickly. Her English is positively amazing and so it's quite easy. The food is absolutely awesome and 1. 5 hrs flies by.

I can sense she is really new to the game. She says she went on one seeking date before but the guy looked nothing like his picture and they parted after dinner. I feel like she likes me and is DTF but I want to be respectful because she's new. So I ask her if I should get a car and she says yes.

I can tell both walking to the car and in the car she is nervous about affection. But we walk to my room and head in no problem and sit on the bed. We are positioned about two feet apart and I touch her lightly and lean forward for a possible kiss but she doesn't really lean in and I know she is def feeling awkward.

She confesses she's never been back to the room before on a seeking date but that she really likes me so she wanted to. I tell her I don't want to do anything she doesn't want to and suggest I give her a massage. She says ok and takes off her jacket and lies on her stomach still fully clothed.

I give her a pretty great massage because I do that a lot w my girl back home. And after maybe ten minutes I decide to untie the bow on the back of her blouse. I guess the massage is working it's magic (I am lightly grinding plus I moved to massaging her ass cheeks) because she says let me roll over and finishes untying and then takes off her blouse. Super nice firm be cups and my mouth is on them in seconds.

Some tit circles and sucking and she is def worked up because when I go to kiss her it is deep and passionate and urgent. Ok it's on for sure now. She just needed to relax and lean into the situation.

Once on a roll it's quite good and passionate. I start by licking her tits down to her waistline and then pull back her waistband and go as low as I can go. She is def ready to rumble because when I get her pants off she is wet as a fountain and I dive right in with tongue and fingers.

She never has a huge shattering pussy clamping O but is def having a good time. Time to get me in the game. Here's where the curveball comes as I take off my pants she says "I don't like to do blowjobs". Ouch.

In my head I think "well that def going to limit your options in life!" But nice guy that I am I say OK and finger her a bit more but kneeling cock out not far from her face. She has her hands over her head but I take her right hand and put it on my cock (these babes in the woods!) and she starts a fairly lame attempt at jacking me to get hard.

The kinda fun part of this is she is not playing a game. She is just a girl trying to figure it out and very inexperienced in bed. Now that we have moved from scared awkward girl to naked buddies I make it my mission to improve her sexual skills!

Her jacking isn't doing much for me so I move her hand to my balls and say to just stroke and squeeze lightly. She does this and it feels great. As part of my mission I tell her that working balls makes a guy horny and it's working for me.

At some point she says "I am ready" and she def is. Super wet. We go for the condom option tho I am 90% sure she would have gone bare if I just slipped it in. But my Sagami 02's (high recommend) are damn good and she feels great.

We fuck for a super long time because of no pre-game warmup. But she doesn't seem to mind and is def enjoying herself. Initially in mish for a long time and with passionate kissing. Then the Steve. Back to mish where she has a small orgasm tightening her limbs and pussy around me. Some doggie.

At some point I think I am never going to blow a stack like this. Got to convince her to BJ. So I pull out and flop on my back and say let's do a little BJ. You don't have to take it in your mouth or deep. Just lick my balls. And she tentatively acquiesces.

She starts soft licking and it feels nice. I tell her she can lightly suck them and it's clear this never occurred her but she does it nice and gently. This is def working and she starts to move up the shaft a little. I show her how to do harmonica and that feels great. She's getting the hang of this and maybe understanding that a BJ is not just jamming it in and out.

When she reaches the tip she takes it in her mouth and starts pumping the first third in and out at a nice slow pace. Feels nice. I can feel the build in the distance. So I put her back on balls and do a sloppy self handy while she sucks away. I fucking love that and shoot out a hot load.

We cuddle for a good half hour but then I call her an uber. A truly sweet girl. A true newbie. And honestly a lot of fun to break her in. Maybe her future boyfriends will thank me!

I think it's more simple than that

If you don't work for what you have, you don't appreciate it it half as much as if you laid it down yourself. Sounds like both kids never knew want and neither set of parents actually did their job (parenting).

I didn't come from much but my parents were able to pay for my education and I've never asked for or expected a thing from the day I graduated, in fact I was mostly footing the bill the last couple years from a part time job. I've been more than happy to pay them back with trips, gadgets, and things they'd never get or do for themselves. I'm willing to bet the two in your situation never had to compromise their entire lives and went back to daddy to fund the attorneys, separate living arrangements, and whatever spoiled rich kids are used to when they didn'tget their way more than a few times. I'd never NOT want to know want. It makes everything I have so much better including professional and personal self esteem AND banging girls half my age that I would never have been able to bang when I was their age (free or not).

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanPi  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I live in a part of LA with a sometimes shocking amount of money. One girl I know came from a rich family and married a guy from a richer family. When they got married the dads got together and bought them a beautiful house, paid off, in a tony part of an already nice area. I remember thinking these people must be so happy not having the stresses that mere mortals have, paying off mortgages and student loans and saving for retirement.

They divorced 3 years and 1 baby later. I was shocked. What problems could they possibly have had? I mean they liked each other enough to get married didn't they? Can't they just live nice lives basking in their privilege and comfort?

But then I realize that's not how life and humans work. It's just like Seeking. Every new girl I do repeats with (a minority) at some point become stale. And then there's that one last visit where I just feel like maybe she's phoning it in, or maybe I am, or both, and I walk away thinking well that's the last time we'll probably see each other again. It's just easier with Seeking because it's an arrangement.

Posting Limitations