Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 379 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 5684
This blog is moderated by Midwestern

Yeah Seems Low

Quote Originally Posted by RedWaters44  [View Original Post]
    Great write up! Can any current members confirm whether they've had great mileage with those US rates? They seem awfully low but maybe I'm just nave (still learning the SA game).
    My experience is rates are up a bit post pandemic. Going to be lucky to score an 8+ in a major US city for $400. Seems all the girls are asking $500 and sticking to it pretty good. Might get them down to $400. But don't think it's going lower than that. I've been thrilled with my $500 girls. Especially when they are 24 hrs like Kayla. Worth every penny.

LA too low

Quote Originally Posted by RedWaters44  [View Original Post]
    Great write up! Can any current members confirm whether they've had great mileage with those US rates? They seem awfully low but maybe I'm just nave (still learning the SA game).
    I am in LA, and yes, those numbers for LA are just too low. The minimum to get anything here is 400. If you want a 9 and above, then at least 500. Of course, YMMV and you might get lucky and get a good one for less, but I am talking about the norm.

US PPM Rate

Quote Originally Posted by Ailton  [View Original Post]
    I have updated the table with new entries, thank you all for the additions. To all the silent readers: we know you are there. Please consider telling us about your experiences, the setting and how much it set you back.

EUROPE

Austria

Vienna 300 EUR for the Night.

Czech Republic.

Interested

Quote Originally Posted by Gunners1  [View Original Post]
    One of my gym instructors SB is planning a 3 week sojourn in LA. She is super horny and ready for anything. A true squirter. You will need a mattress protector.

Ok. If anyone is keen to have her details let me know. And I shall share her contacts with you.

She plans to arrive on 10 Sep.

G.
    I am very much interested. I just bought a subscription using Bitcoin, about 9 hours ago and I am waiting for the Admin to activate my privileges. I am more of a contributor on the Los Angeles Sugar Babe USG forum, since I almost never travel and I live vicariously through you gentlemen.

Because I get better service

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Thing I do not get is if you are having to name a price and they are hos then why use seeking at all.
    SA / Tinder girls have provided much better service than all others putas. GFE all around. Only once I had a situation when SA girl tried to upcharge me for BBBJ (obviously, never saw her again). I would rather prefer PPM, which is per meet, than get charged by the hour by some Lleras puta and get mechanical all covered shitty service. There is nothing wrong with PPM as long as it serves both parties' needs. My dates with SA girls, with a few recent exceptions, are non-rushed, relaxed and passionate. Yes, I pay extra wine and dine expenses, taxis, etc but overall experience is so much better and well worth it. Sometimes a girl stays overnight, and the price we agreed on becomes so much sweeter, and cost per fuck decreases.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I do complain, but my complaints are legit, based on my own experience. SA in Mexico City was much much better than in MDE (at least, last summer when I was there). Bogota is better than MDE, and it was pretty good on my trip there half a year ago (maybe because of covid restrictions / strikes? Who knows), but this time Bogota sucked too. SA could be good in Rio, but for some reason it is not popular there, and pickings are slim, even though Rio got plenty of great talent, most beautiful girls I have ever seen, but I assume they are non-pros or just not familiar with SA. Can't tell anything about Russia, never used SA there, but Tinder rocks (at least for me, because I'm Russian and speak the language).

Dramafree, and all other posters, if you think my complaints are not legit, feel free to explain why. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic and you have different experiences.
    I agree with MB: I tried SA in Mexico City: Cancún: Tegucigalpa in Honduras: Managua in Nicaragua: Panama: Caracas in Venezuela.

I can vouch it is much better than picking up hoes in clubs or strippers or massage girls and the price is dirt cheap.

Quality of women and pussy is outstanding.

Peace.

I miss Central America and SA chicas.

Well, I had five women in Medellin I fucked bare without a price, and I was last there in March or April and banged two hot blondes without a price but anyway.

Thing I do not get is if you are having to name a price and they are hos then why use seeking at all. You would have better luck turning hos into sugar babies. I did that a lot with strippers in the USA. As long as I kept it as PPM and did not let them get too serious, I. E. Paying for anything outside of sex, things were great. I had great sex with amazing looking women.

To me, the point of having a Colombian GF or SB is their ability to travel. If there is an uneducated ho or one who does not have a passport and cannot make it through an airport (a lot harder and more intimidating challenge that it sounds), I would fuck them and that be it. She was not SB material.

I guess it is different if you are living there. Still, I had a chick from La Isla come over and spend a few hours with me and banged her for 300 k, and she was an 8 or 9 on your scale. I would rather have a hot, excellent performing real ho than get a chick who thinks that by going on seeking she is not a ho. If she is PPM, she is.
    Sorry Elvis, I agree with almost everything you say, including your political views, but I do disagree about talking to girls about what you are willing to pay, especially in Latin America. As you know, I am having great success, honestly even better then then my reports. I am very open and up front in what I am willing to pay. This eliminates so many issues and problems down the road. After this we almost never discuss money again. I have renegotiated with a couple girls. Some of my Top Tier girls I have given extra money and gifts. If you do not discuss money you will waste a lot of valuable time and many girls simply will not agree to meet, sorry this is the truth.

As far as making a great experience and mentoring this is a great idea if that is what they are looking.

As Steve said, you probably should never discuss money with American chicks until you meet them face to face. Maybe in text messages after you have talked a few times.

Elvis, thanks for the advice. But I think we all agree that SA markets are different, and the one in Medellin in particular, is a tough one. It is full of pros, and your strategy of meet and greet, not discussing PPM, etc. Most likely won't work here (never worked for me). I never bring up PPM when I chat up the girl. She does it first. Yes, that means she is a ho. But if I tell them to fuck off, I will have no other options to choose from.
    Well, I had five women in Medellin I fucked bare without a price, and I was last there in March or April and banged two hot blondes without a price but anyway.

Thing I do not get is if you are having to name a price and they are hos then why use seeking at all. You would have better luck turning hos into sugar babies. I did that a lot with strippers in the USA. As long as I kept it as PPM and did not let them get too serious, I. E. Paying for anything outside of sex, things were great. I had great sex with amazing looking women.

To me, the point of having a Colombian GF or SB is their ability to travel. If there is an uneducated ho or one who does not have a passport and cannot make it through an airport (a lot harder and more intimidating challenge that it sounds), I would fuck them and that be it. She was not SB material.

I guess it is different if you are living there. Still, I had a chick from La Isla come over and spend a few hours with me and banged her for 300 k, and she was an 8 or 9 on your scale. I would rather have a hot, excellent performing real ho than get a chick who thinks that by going on seeking she is not a ho. If she is PPM, she is.

Sugar sugar in LA

One of my gym instructors SB is planning a 3 week sojourn in LA. She is super horny and ready for anything. A true squirter. You will need a mattress protector.

Ok. If anyone is keen to have her details let me know. And I shall share her contacts with you.

She plans to arrive on 10 Sep.

G.

Don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gfefan  [View Original Post]
    What are some of your thoughts on why some SB's insist we do CIP? What is in it for them?

While both my SB and I are clean, my concern is around unwanted pregnancy. She claims she has IUD (intra uterine device). I'm not sure if it is trustworthy enough to do CIP without a care in the world.
    You sound like that person who is being talked into buying that sports car he cannot afford which the salesperson will happily find someone to finance at 30%. Trusting someone who you barely know who has an interest to deceive you is a very bad idea. I always remind myself that no matter how smart I think I am I only know half the story. I can only imagine the rest and it is bound to be biased and wrong.

Do not CIP with an SB

Quote Originally Posted by Gfefan  [View Original Post]
    What are some of your thoughts on why some SB's insist we do CIP? What is in it for them?

While both my SB and I are clean, my concern is around unwanted pregnancy. She claims she has IUD (intra uterine device). I'm not sure if it is trustworthy enough to do CIP without a care in the world.
    If you do not want a kid with your SB, then do not CIP.

My current SB has been begging for CIP. And now I know why. She wants a kid. She finally admitted it.

Several years ago, one of my SBs told me that her friend got pregnant with her SD, and so she had the kid and now her friend is set for life because the court ordered the SD to pay child support. It was in a state where child support payments are very generous.

But maybe your SB is not trying to have a kid. And so what is in it for her? Maybe she just likes that closeness. I regularly fuck a former WG who is now legit and even has a BF / fiance. She always begs for CIP because she loves the feeling of me shooting a load inside of her. I have had a lot of other women say the same thing. I have to admit, CIP does feel awesome, but not worth it unless you are okay with having a kid.

If you want constructive criticism, here you go.

2 in 3 people cannot think long term: https://www.latimes.com/science/scie...626-story.html.

MB,

You are talking too much. Let us make this easy. First thing you do is chat up the gal. For you, if she is not in college or has gone to college, she is a WG and treat her as such. If she gives you a price, she is a WG. Fuck her or tell her to fuck off but do not, do not try to make a WG into a sugar baby.

Stop with the blabbering on line. Get their number and meet them for a drink or coffee. Period. Have them take a personality test so you know how their minds work, ask them why they got on the site, ask about their family, ask about their dreams. You are interviewing them as they talk.

Finally, ask them what their needs are. Do they need a new Iphone? If she says that, she is a WG. Do they want money for mom's leaky roof or dad's medicine? Continue on.

Now is the time you decide to fuck her, tell her to fuck off, or make a SB offer. See how far it has gotten now? Make the woman jump over hurdles. Her being a SB is a great gig.

Tell her your job as a SD is not just you give her money and she gives you sex. You are here to meet her needs, and she will want to meet yours. Sometimes it will be money but there are other times it will be with your smarts and work.

Johns give WGs fish. SDs should be master fisherman and show the SB how to fish. Do not brag. Just let her see how your mind works. Only teach if she asks because she will learn just by being around you. Tell her you will fulfill her needs but in the order you want to. That is your hook unto a long term relationship.

I would not put too much emphasis on looks. I would put much more on sexual prowess, personality, and dependability with a potential SB. If a SB understands you are trying to improve her life, she will fall in love with you.

Five times I have had women tell me they love me in the last 2 years and mean it. The way you know that you are in is the SB will introduce you to your friends and family. Families hate johns but they love SDs who are helping their little girl. Understand that she is going to get shit from people for seeing you an older gringo. You have to be such a positive force in her life she does not mind. Hell, I have had mothers tell their daughters not to blow it with me. And I know all about the families of my ex SBs.

When you did your pay scale with 10's and seeking, I did not want to correct you. Your pay scale was logical, rational, and dead wrong. First off, women are not as rational about money as men are. Women are paid equally to men but they value quality of life more than money and go into easier positions with more time off.

As for the 10 types, they get so many fucking offers they are sick of it. What they want is someone safe, dependable and not full of shit. Every fucking time I go out with my gal, guys act like idiots. It scares her. What I have seen is safety wins out over throwing out a lot of cash every time.

So in summary, screen better, no one but college girls for SBs, anyone with a price is a ho, shut up and listen, ask yourself if she is SB material before you make an offer. Your goal is to add to her life while fucking the shit out of her.

Honestly, dude, you are the kind of guy that projects to women an image that you want to be right and agreed with. So IMO women listen to you, pretend to agree with you, fuck you, take your cash and leave. It is exhausting for them having to be someone they are not. Let them be who they are and they will not leave. For the last time, listen and let them tell you what they need. Many times, it is not money.
    Elvis, thanks for the advice. But I think we all agree that SA markets are different, and the one in Medellin in particular, is a tough one. It is full of pros, and your strategy of meet and greet, not discussing PPM, etc. Most likely won't work here (never worked for me). I never bring up PPM when I chat up the girl. She does it first. Yes, that means she is a ho. But if I tell them to fuck off, I will have no other options to choose from. I've come to a conclusion that probably the best way to meet real SBs or non-pros in Medellin is at public places (gyms, shopping malls, cafes, etc) or get introduced by mutual friends.

As for the 10's or 9's, I don't chase them, they are pain in the ass. I would be happy with 7. 5-8.

Not sure what you meant by saying my pay scale is wrong. I merely stated what SA girls were asking, based on hundreds of interactions. I don't pay the prices that are out of my budget and certainly there is zero correlation between price and performance.

Safety

90%+ of SA girls have no clue how real SB-SD relationships work (or at least, some similar relationships, not 1 night stands).
    If you want constructive criticism, here you go.

2 in 3 people cannot think long term: https://www.latimes.com/science/scie...626-story.html.

Every time I try to set up a date, I explain what I expect from the date, what I want and need. I explain what GFE means, without going into too much detail. I tell them how chemistry important to me, and that I want both of us to have fun and enjoy our time together. And you know what? They all agree to it, they lie that that is exactly what they are looking for, blah blah blah.
    MB,

You are talking too much. Let us make this easy. First thing you do is chat up the gal. For you, if she is not in college or has gone to college, she is a WG and treat her as such. If she gives you a price, she is a WG. Fuck her or tell her to fuck off but do not, do not try to make a WG into a sugar baby.

Stop with the blabbering on line. Get their number and meet them for a drink or coffee. Period. Have them take a personality test so you know how their minds work, ask them why they got on the site, ask about their family, ask about their dreams. You are interviewing them as they talk.

Finally, ask them what their needs are. Do they need a new Iphone? If she says that, she is a WG. Do they want money for mom's leaky roof or dad's medicine? Continue on.

Now is the time you decide to fuck her, tell her to fuck off, or make a SB offer. See how far it has gotten now? Make the woman jump over hurdles. Her being a SB is a great gig.

Tell her your job as a SD is not just you give her money and she gives you sex. You are here to meet her needs, and she will want to meet yours. Sometimes it will be money but there are other times it will be with your smarts and work.

Johns give WGs fish. SDs should be master fisherman and show the SB how to fish. Do not brag. Just let her see how your mind works. Only teach if she asks because she will learn just by being around you. Tell her you will fulfill her needs but in the order you want to. That is your hook unto a long term relationship.

I would not put too much emphasis on looks. I would put much more on sexual prowess, personality, and dependability with a potential SB. If a SB understands you are trying to improve her life, she will fall in love with you.

Five times I have had women tell me they love me in the last 2 years and mean it. The way you know that you are in is the SB will introduce you to your friends and family. Families hate johns but they love SDs who are helping their little girl. Understand that she is going to get shit from people for seeing you an older gringo. You have to be such a positive force in her life she does not mind. Hell, I have had mothers tell their daughters not to blow it with me. And I know all about the families of my ex SBs.

When you did your pay scale with 10's and seeking, I did not want to correct you. Your pay scale was logical, rational, and dead wrong. First off, women are not as rational about money as men are. Women are paid equally to men but they value quality of life more than money and go into easier positions with more time off.

As for the 10 types, they get so many fucking offers they are sick of it. What they want is someone safe, dependable and not full of shit. Every fucking time I go out with my gal, guys act like idiots. It scares her. What I have seen is safety wins out over throwing out a lot of cash every time.

So in summary, screen better, no one but college girls for SBs, anyone with a price is a ho, shut up and listen, ask yourself if she is SB material before you make an offer. Your goal is to add to her life while fucking the shit out of her.

Honestly, dude, you are the kind of guy that projects to women an image that you want to be right and agreed with. So IMO women listen to you, pretend to agree with you, fuck you, take your cash and leave. It is exhausting for them having to be someone they are not. Let them be who they are and they will not leave. For the last time, listen and let them tell you what they need. Many times, it is not money.

PPM with non-escorts on SA

Quote Originally Posted by Akibono  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a little more detail on the ppm hookups. My limited experience show that many, but not all, are just really escorts.
    If they talked about money before meeting, then I avoided them. This is a great way to weed out most pros.

During the meet and greet (my favorite was over drinks), we would just get to know each other. This is where I would find out what they did for a living. And so, I met a nanny, a struggling restaurant owner, a new college graduate barely making ends meet at her new job, a person starting her own little business, etc. None of them were lying, as they knew so many tiny details about their jobs. And so, I would say something like, "Wow, it must be hard making rent every month. Even though we just met, I really like you. Let me give you $400. " And then the gal would say something like, "oh my god, that is so awesome of of you, thank you!" I think there was only one time that we did not end up fucking at some point.

There are a lot of housewives on SA too. I avoided them. From my many exchanges with them, I got the sense that they had become semi pros and thus quite business like.

Posting Limitations