"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 381 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5709
This blog is moderated by Midwestern

You are right Steve but

Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    I'the be willing to bet that most guys on this board have figured out monogamy is a sham foisted on us by culture that has nothing to do with human nature. Man was definitely built to fuck far and wide and spread his seed and propagate our awesomeness. So it really should come as no surprise you want something new. We are wired to find new nubile girls who are young and fertile and move on to them and then repeat this repeatedly. It's basically how we are wired from birth IMO.
    The reason for monogamy is not what you think. The Catholic Church ran brothels for centuries, but there was one guy who changed all that, and you may have heard of him. His name is Christopher Columbus.

Yeah, actually the crews who went from the old world to the new came back to the old world with something new, syphilis. Syphilis ravaged Europe and in 1550 the Anglican Church was the first to put in the phrase "Forsaking all others" in the marriage vows.

So monogamy was emphasized in the places where syphilis was an issue but not so much in places where it was not a problem. I think God was not happy with man and enslavement and when Colonialism ended after WW2 that is when the cure of syphilis, penicillin, was made widely available.

It is funny how monogamy though has been sold by the church as being righteous. I remember first reading the Bible and how it was common practice in Biblical times for a man to fuck his slave if his wife could not bear children. Adultery was not meant that a married man fucked a woman other than his wife. It was actually him fucking a woman he did not own. It had to be that. But the Biblical meaning was altered when syphilis hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwestern  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a time when I could fuck the same hot girl almost every day for a year. Now, I lose interest after about one month.

About you bros? Can you do long term arrangements?

I am currently in an arrangement with a girl with great tits and she seems to genuinely like me. She never wants to stop fucking when we fuck. But after two months of her, I have already starting looking elsewhere and fucking other girls, even girls that are not as hot.

Is there something wrong with me? Am I just spoiled? Is active mongering with WGs making me jaded and bored easily?
    No, chemically speaking, you are going to always get a bigger rush of dopamine, testosterone, and endorphins with a new girl. The problem is that it gets harder and harder to get those highs the more you play. I would rotate my girls to once every 2 weeks to keep things fresh when I was married.

But that is the problem with being married. You are limited on what you can get. When married, I got the best women physically had to offer but not the best emotionally. One is pleasure, and the other is happiness.

MW, it is pretty obvious to me that you and Steve are not happy in your marriages. I went through the usual litany of reasons not to divorce but the truth is I just did not want to give up the money and was afraid of the change. The divorce process totally sucked balls. But even though it was hell to go through, I cannot believe I stayed married to the ***** as long as I did.

It is funny in the sense that one reason that I fought divorce was how much it would cost me, but if today someone offered me a billion dollars to get back with that *****, I would tell them no. Seriously.

So I know why you and Steve monger, escapism. My ex could tell I went to a strip club because she said it was the only time I came home happy, but that was just a temporary fix.

When my ex was mentally beating the shit out of me, I would escape to a woman who would boost my ego. I did not care if the woman I paid was lying, I needed any boost I could get.

Hell, even my ex's divorce lawyer fired her when she made a run on his ego. The woman could make the Pope feel inadequate. I think women push men to cheat much of the time so they can claim to be the victim. Women know when they are sapping men's egos.

The irony is not how bad my ex was but how typical she was. I know guys whose wives were even worse than mine was.

So yeah, I was like you in the sense that I thought why is it that I cannot commit to one woman, but the truth is MW, what woman is going to give all of herself emotionally to you if you are married?

Yes, I found my dream girl, and no, it is not like the thrill of a new date and the unknown excitement. I can tell you that my foursome adventure was more fun than hanging out with my gal, but there is a different chemical high I get with her, something you probably do not even realize is missing in your life.

And that is peace.

I do not have to worry about what is on my phone any more because I am just with her. There is peace with that. There is also peace in the sense that I know no other woman is going to fuck me like mine is. I have said she is a 10 with regards to looks, sex, and character, but a woman that good has options. Why is she going to fuck a married guy? She would rather earn her own money than deal with those negative feelings. You do not want to admit that is there but women do not want to be fucking married men even if they say otherwise.

I get the treadmill you and Steve are on because I was on it. Shame, get with another woman, feel better, be shamed again. The stress is unreal. I did not even get how much there was until I was out of the marriage.

So yeah, a woman is always going to be inadequate if she is just there for pleasure. Long term is built not on pleasure but on your being happy and the only way you have that is with a woman who lowers your stress levels not adds to them.

Quote Originally Posted by LoisSanborn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tips, Elvis and Steve. Elvis, I'm assuming you're using the desktop site? As I'm using the android app and don't see anything. I have noticed that it seems like I'm not seeing everything available whenever I browse the women. Also, how "fresh" would you say is still good? I'm not getting to Colombia until October (yes, I know I'm starting my search way too early, but it's my first time to Colombia and on sugaring sites and I'm like a dog with a new bone. I can't help myself.) But I'm looking at girls who've joined around January. May this year. Are you guys typically catching girls that are only a month or two in? Do you guys have a typical "best by" date, or do you meet up with them first and play it by ear to discern their intentions?
    Lois,

I am just giving out advice now and not playing the game. I found the woman of my dreams.

I read google has banned the Seeking app I read from the play store. I cannot say I am surprised. It is the sex prison after all. But I always used the desktop version.

What is important is not so much how long that the woman has been on the site as much as she has been on other dates. Most of the women I met my first time there in 2019 were on their first date. Since I have been and had success and others followed, then the site got more popular and the johns and working girls invaded. So if they have been on the site a while, ask them how many dates they have been on.

So yeah, talk all you want. I get it. You are excited. Just do not be surprised when you get there and the women you have been super excited to meet flake out on you.

My first trip there I fell in lust with the pic of a woman in Barranquilla. So I fly out to see her and she knows I am there to see her and she flakes on me. I had a back up girl, a Morena that agreed to meet me that night, and she blew me away. She was one of the top three or five fucks I had in Colombia.

The next morning, about an hour before I left, the woman I was in lust with shows up. She is as stunning as I thought but everything was covered, but she was stuck up and a completely forgettable fuck. She asked for a crazy amount to fly to Bogota and meet me and I passed. I had Santa Fe bitches I paid $10 to who were better in bed than she was.

Point is you never know what is going to happen. I have had so many hotties that flaked and had so many women who I thought were not that great who looked awesome in person and fucked the shit out of me without asking for a dime. Just go with the flow. Enjoy your talks but do not build up expectations with any one girl.

I will say that once you actually meet a girl and are seen to be real, rescheduling is not an issue at least it was not for me. So if you have a great session, maybe go a second time with that one versus trying to score with new strange.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCct  [View Original Post]
    Wow Elvis! Thank you so much for such a detailed post, your advice has been so helpful navigating the SA landscape in Colombia. One thing I'm curious about and would greatly appreciate your input on is going market price or avg price for the date. The girls who quote their rate upfront before negotiating seems to vary greatly from 200 k COP - 600 k COP. It seems that most will settle for 150 k - 200 k, however, I'm trying to figure out the normal going rate for a Colombian chica on Seeking and I'd really appreciate knowing your thoughts and experience on this, what have you paid / been quoted in the past, what is your take on current avg price a Colombian chica on seeking will take, and how would you recommend navigating the negotiations. Thanks again for helping out me as a beginner with all this. Any additional input or insight from others on the forum is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    I do not like to haggle over $25 which is the difference between what 200 K and 300 k is. I would give the women 300 K and be done with it, and I had no complaints. Any woman asking for 600 k is full of themselves, and I would not say another word to them. They are throwing out a crazy number to see if you are dumb enough to pay it or have no fucking clue to as to the value of a dollar (or Peso).

$75 or 300,000 k is like a weeks' work in Colombia.

I had a chocolate bunny in Santa Fe who I would pay 100 k COP or $30 or so for an hour, and she was better looking, more toned, and a better fuck and masseuse that most anyone I met from seeking. She was GFE with me, and I liked her, but she was not really GF or wife material.

I went on seeking to find wife material even if you do not want to get married if you know what I mean. Any woman asking for 600 k up front is done with me. There are too many other options to fuck around with that.

Thanks for the tips, Elvis and Steve. Elvis, I'm assuming you're using the desktop site? As I'm using the android app and don't see anything. I have noticed that it seems like I'm not seeing everything available whenever I browse the women. Also, how "fresh" would you say is still good? I'm not getting to Colombia until October (yes, I know I'm starting my search way too early, but it's my first time to Colombia and on sugaring sites and I'm like a dog with a new bone. I can't help myself.) But I'm looking at girls who've joined around January. May this year. Are you guys typically catching girls that are only a month or two in? Do you guys have a typical "best by" date, or do you meet up with them first and play it by ear to discern their intentions?

Conquest and Non Monogamy

There used to be a time when I could fuck the same hot girl almost every day for a year. Now, I lose interest after about one month.

I am currently in an arrangement with a girl with great tits and she seems to genuinely like me. She never wants to stop fucking when we fuck. But after two months of her, I have already starting looking elsewhere and fucking other girls, even girls that are not as hot.

Is there something wrong with me? Am I just spoiled? Is active mongering with WGs making me jaded and bored easily?
    I'the be willing to bet that most guys on this board have figured out monogamy is a sham foisted on us by culture that has nothing to do with human nature. Man was definitely built to fuck far and wide and spread his seed and propagate our awesomeness. So it really should come as no surprise you want something new. We are wired to find new nubile girls who are young and fertile and move on to them and then repeat this repeatedly. It's basically how we are wired from birth IMO.

And yes I absolutely share your predilection for new girls regardless of how awesome the current one is. Take Mika. Nothing but awesome all around. But I still want to find my next "slightly better" girl. In no small part because I am used to her and comfortable and that's awesome but it also makes me want something new.

And conquest is another part. I think that's why some of us prefer seeking to pure hookers. There is something in the dating and seduction process that is inately appealing. And in the past few years I've had a handful or girls balk at the room. I've turned that into one fuck that night, one BJ that ended up as best friends, and one BJ that led to a full on longer term SB after date 1. Somehow knowing these girls were not down to fuck but I got past that resistance and in their pants (or mine) is just somehow exhilarating. That challenge only comes up once per girl.

It depends

Variety is nice but so is familiarity. The analogy is visiting a new city. You struggle at first, but discovering new things is the charm. After you are familiar, it is easy but not so exciting. It all depends on what you are looking for. Some guys like the challenge and the uncertainty. I find that sex can have very many dimensions and if a girl is creative and adaptive you can have a LT relationship that is as hot as the first time. Some ways to spice things up. 1) role playing 2) dominant and submissive roles 3) anything that gets you or her out of your comfort zones 5) different locations (sex in public or on the beach).

I find a lot of time the gal feels she does not have to show appreciation or expect you to accommodate her with the passage of time. Sometimes familiarity is a plus since the gal becomes less inhibited. For example, I had an LT gal do a strip tease. Half way through I took the dominant role and stripped her naked and fondled her body like a police officer. Witty banter ensured while I pretended to be a cop and made her submit to my desires. Having control or the lack thereof can be a real turn on. The uncertainty and anticipation can be a game changer. You can also play games. Drinking games and truth or dare is always fun with the right girl. For your insatiable girl, I would start and stop the action at my whim. Have her get you hard, but you determine the fucking. If she is horny, you will be surprised at how far you can press her buttons. Threaten no more sex unless she blows you a certain way or have her describe her fantasy. Sometime filming can be a game changer even if you delete the scene after the act. The limit is creativity.

I've got one I have been seeing for about 2 years now. She's hot, but most importantly, she is very accommodating. That being said, I still have to have new SB's often. I will typically see one a few times and move on to something new. I think it's the excitement of discovering something new and that experience. I would have probably moved on from the one I have had for two years except, she is hot, very accommodating, no drama and not high maintenance. I typically text her when I'm ready, we meet have a little fun and we are on our way again. Still I can't turn down the new stuff.

I do not think I can do long term arrangements anymore

Quote Originally Posted by LshRoomer  [View Original Post]
    2 questions for the guys that have been to Phoenix:

Do I need a car? (simple stuff, getting to restaurants, bars, shopping, etc).
    Phoenix is better with a car. Everything is quite spread out. You could base yourself near the Scottsdale nightlife and Uber around. I suppose you can make the SBs pick you up. This is all predicated by the ridiculous car rental prices that currently exist.

This is not specifically SA advice, but Scottsdale and the area around it have a solid nightlife scene. Girls seem to be competing with more mature women for action. The mature women are up for anything and the young girls know they can't be coy.

Seeking in Colombia prices

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    One last piece of advice is to repeat with the best you find. There was a guy here named Stinky Squid who found one and cut himself off from all the others. I do not recommend that. I would not have that degree of oneitis. However, if you find a good one do not think the next one is going to better. My second visit with a great Columbiana would usually trump a new one. My goal and I think the goal of guys is to find yourself a stable of keepers. Eventually, as in my case, one will probably become queen.

So meet at your hotel, coffee not a meal unless it is a quick one, no price if possible, if price say yea or nea but she is a working girl and remind yourself of that, repeat with the great ones. There are plenty there that will fuck you without being paid.
    Wow Elvis! Thank you so much for such a detailed post, your advice has been so helpful navigating the SA landscape in Colombia. One thing I'm curious about and would greatly appreciate your input on is going market price or avg price for the date. The girls who quote their rate upfront before negotiating seems to vary greatly from 200 k COP - 600 k COP. It seems that most will settle for 150 k - 200 k, however, I'm trying to figure out the normal going rate for a Colombian chica on Seeking and I'd really appreciate knowing your thoughts and experience on this, what have you paid / been quoted in the past, what is your take on current avg price a Colombian chica on seeking will take, and how would you recommend navigating the negotiations. Thanks again for helping out me as a beginner with all this. Any additional input or insight from others on the forum is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Madrid and Beyond

I'm already pulling fish out of the water in Madrid in prep for next week's travel. Seems good so far. Thanks for the advice.

I'm prepping for another trip coming in the next few months and it looks like Phoenix may be my destination.

2 questions for the guys that have been to Phoenix:

Do I need a car? (simple stuff, getting to restaurants, bars, shopping, etc).

Is Seeking worth it (cost? I remember reading a thread that about 200-300 is the expected) in Phoenix (I have choices and don't necessary have to go to Phoenix)?

Quote Originally Posted by LoisSanborn  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've just started dipping my toes in the SA pool, and the first case I've set up seems to be some type of scam? I don't see the point though. So I've been browsing the Colombia threads and this thread on how to set something up. I find a girl whose profile mentions wanting mutual benefits multiple times, so I ask about setting up a date. She asks me "in exchange for what?" So I tell her let's take things to whatsapp, where we discuss the concept of mutual benefits and what exactly it is that I want. I tell her I'm looking for sex, at which point she tells me that I've seen her photos, but she hasn't seen my photos. I figure, that's fair, so I upload a selfie (I realize someone in the thread mentioning to tell them to wait for a face to face, but I forgot in the heat of the moment), at which point she stops responding and blocks me. My most paranoid thought is it's a scam to get my photo and try to find me through social media to extort me. My other thought is I'm an uggo and she instinctively hit block, LOL. Anyone familiar with this?
    When you sort the women, set the heading in the upper left corner in order such that women who are new to the site show up first. Chances are you are searching out the women who ravage the site looking for johns.

I found my GF on seeking in Bogota. She had been out with no one but me and has not asked me for a dime, and I had four others like her. Chance your searching technique and you will have better luck.

No Google for you

Google's sweeping changes Android / Play Store to stomp out sugar dating apps.

Used SA for 3 months, didn't download app, many reviews says app was glitchy and on good day it was no different than browsing on an actual browser.

SA impressions

I'm back at the SA scene after staying away due to covid risks. My impression is that the quality is definitely down from 15 months ago. A lot more dregs and potential scams. Still, things are looking a bit better these few days since it appears that since school is about to start, the students are in need of money. That is always a motivating factor. Got a few prospects and one high potential. She's been in an arrangement before. So, she knows the drill. The price is a bit high, but it's manageable. I'm not going to quibble too much because I find you generally get what you pay for. If you underprice, a girl will be looking for a better daddy and will be less responsive. Always give them something to lose, but don't give too much. Looking for a M & G is the next week.

It is interesting how I would divide the classes: 1) hookers in need to money; 2) people testing the waters and will probably flake; 3) people who are pissed by the fake daddies; 4) people who think there are fools who will shower them with money for nothing; 5) girls thinking it is a high end dating site; and 6) realistic girls who are looking for the right relationship. Hard weeding out the good from the bad. Thanks to all for sharing. It has certainly cut my learning curve. It is pretty clear you have to take some risks and throw out some goodies without reciprocity. But this is not a sure thing and as I said before, you have to have enough resources to play the game.

Posting Limitations