Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    In land of bullshits, I mostly trust my eyes, using them to choose. I also often laugh hearing most guys claiming to be business man. I don t remember if Kate was on business on the Saturday you waited for hours in couch.
    You said this below is wow woman type for your eyes few weeks ago, I think this old woman below is horrible for my eyes as well as many other guys remember?

https://www.itftennis.com/en/players...wt/s/overview/

So do not trust your eyes too much LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by DrPoon  [View Original Post]
    I second this motion.
    There is no G7 nations and other developed nations fixed decrease in population beside using the pandras box called mass immigration, once the mass public realized the down side of marriage and having kids, they seek for alternative entertainment in life that I myself think is better! Giving the taste of FKK to masses will lead to the destruction of humanity LOL!

We keep trying to steer from the original conversation

Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    Again I am not defending or condoning the Russian invasion, but I would not say that Russia is engaging in direct conflict with a powerful nation. Western nations' stance while still united, have different agendas. Paris and Berlin have been pushing for diplomacy and peace, while the US and UK are content to send heavy weapons to Ukraine. According to Zelensky, Macron has pressured him to make territorial concessions for a peace settlement.

There is a precedent for Western nations invading a sovereign country without UN backing: In 2003, the US, UK, and Spain proposed a resolution to the UN Security Council to authorize the use military force to disarm Iraq. Bulgaria later threw in their support. This resolution never went beyond the draft stage. One, it fell short of the nine votes go needed, and two even if they had received the nine votes, the French side made it publicly known that they would exercise their veto.
    I'll keep hammering and reigning it back to the details of the original conversation:

McA: Russia's actions may be explained by a Western threat to their national security.

Me: Russian doesn't have to be concerned about national security from a military standpoint because Western powers do not outright engage in military conflict with other powerful nations.

My point: Russia's security concerns and the argument that the West bears some responsibility by pushing Russia into a corner carries very marginal merit. Russia was losing the influence and economic wars and there was no legitimate concern of national security outside of Putin's concern that the West's influence in surrounding nations could garner support with the Russian general population. What keeps Putin up most at night is the threat of revolutionary mobs in the streets, not Western militaries.

To understand Putin you have to first remember that he thinks like a spy and not a general or a Parliamentarian. I suspect that prior to the war, Putin also knew that the biggest threat the West posed was to his regime and not an actual threat to Russian sovereignty.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino02  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have a very simple unique solution for this low-population problem in Japan (and any country experiencing population decrease):

1) Open AO only FKKs in all big cities. Allow willing girls from Ukraine or other countries preferred by Japan to work in these AO only FKKs, along with the willing Japanese girls.

2) Allow intelligent (only 160 or above IQ) guys only citizens from developed countries like USA, Germany, France etc. (that are preferred by Japan) to fuck AO in those FKKs. Do not allow the girls to abort unless there is some health issues for mothers or unborn babies. Government to incentivize these FKK moms during the pregnancy. Foreigners cannot take these FKK babies out of Japan, but can get free AO sex for next 2 years (girls will be compensated by the government).

3) Japanese guys should also be allowed in these FKKs.

3) Have a country-wide plan to take care of (and raise them thru colleges) the babies born out of these FKKs.

4) Government to run nationwide campaign to remove stigma for these kids, instead project them as saviors of Japan from vanishing. These FKK kids and their single moms are the new heros (you can call them the new generation of Samurais) in Japan..
    I second this motion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    All I know is that French cars suck, and I would never buy one LOL! There was a time when American cars sucked too, but they have gotten so, so, so much better. People stuck back in the 70's and 80's or something don't seem to want to accept this, but it's true. Americans, Germans, Japanese, and Koreans are producing the overall best passenger vehicles in the world today. And if you want some speed with style, then you can go Italian. But don't go French! For food maybe, but not cars LMAO! I never had any French girl pussy either! Haha!
    French are good at food, fashion industry and nuclear and airplane industry, but French technology is limited comparison to Japanese, German or some American ones as USA have many good high tech companies with good quality like Apple, Dell, Microsoft and so on! So USA can come back to car industries with electronic cars and I like recent design of cadililac SUV from this year and last year, but the problem is they are too big, so only suited for USA and some few nations! I think USA car industry will do better if they make good use of Hollywood movies!

Yes you want the quality as in car that do not break easily and go on forever, go for Japanese cars and some other products as well actually as Japan made got top quality.

You want speed and luxury, go for Italian cars, but mostly owned by german now so it does not break as before, but it still does and need maintenancing! Poor electronic!

And German cars are good targeting mid to upper market, but they had to merger to compete with toyota as VW consist of many car companies combined, but toyota is only toyota and as for lexus toyota founded and made ground up!

I had some french blonde pussies in Geneve as it is only 30 min drive to France and so many french stunner students. Their pussies were good as their food LOL! But when it comes to blonde beauties, I prefer german from north Germany and also from Denmark! Sweden! Some russian are blonde stunners too, but depend on which ones!

If Korean Kia and US brands are ranked for quality, then can only be a big joke ranking. Rather than Toyota, I would prefer to buy Megane 2 liters RS and put on race cup program for around 330 P.S, more than 270 km / h, race balance, quality for who likes cars, like a real karting, only doubt being on engine ability to resist to my intense use, when I talked with Audi and they don't give more than 300000 kms for RS5 V8 following my speed use, when none in France nor Germany with so many kilometers, but they also never thought I would go to more than 600000 kms with original engine, but improvement for power help for health and original clutch, when they have photos of GPS speed faster more than 20 km / h compare to Audi tests on my car. S5 with speed limit off is between 275 and 280 with great aerodynamics and balance for very high speed, so after improving power, limit will only be gearbox and engine limit, should be around 300 . This is what I call quality, not ranking for cheap Kia, Hyundai, Toyota or US, when I'm able to make far higher quality and solidity for less expensive, with my level of engineering and how I drive, when we agree with Audi: speed is health for mechanic. When quantity never meant quality, as we can experience in brothels.
    Well rationally speaking, I think we trust google and forbes instead of your usual delusional and completely lost in the system without education opinion that only prostitutes will listen to because prostitutes are paid to do so LOL! You are mixing a lot of things with quality and as a company toyota by far has better quality than ferrari or lamborghinni as you tried to compare those sport luxury cars to toyota LOL! Learn business as you have zero knowledge in how the business world works, learn words like target marketing, segmentation etc, Toyota target all classes from lower to middle to even upper class with their vehicle, but the focus so much on lower and middle class with good quality car that is reliable and durable with the quality they can provide with so called Kaizen system of toyota that is taught in top university as good quality management example toyota invented. So talk to your prostitutes as usual with your delusions and they are paid to listen to your nonsense, oh poor girls LOL! And rest of the world won't listen or believe you and we think forbes and google are more reliable than you LOL! Funny you think you are more than google and forbes LOL! End of car conversation!

Legacy automakers may not be able to reinvent themselves

Both German and Japanese auto manufacturers are starting to realise that EVs are the future. The Ukraine conflict and resulting price surges for nickel and other metals will probably just prove to be a speed bump in EV adoption.

Volkswagen, BMW and Daimler are pushing hard to electrify their offerings, but Germany's $94 billion car-parts industry is struggling with the once-in-a-generation shift.

More than half the country’s auto suppliers are overwhelmed by the pace of the transformation to battery-powered vehicles, according to a study released this week by consultancy Roland Berger.

After spending decades perfecting the production of crankshafts, diesel injectors and other components not needed for electric motors, the industry is now scrambling to adapt as its traditional products become obsolete sooner than expected.

From global players like Robert Bosch and Continental to the hundreds of small- and medium-size companies, parts makers are key to Europe’s biggest economy. Roughly 75% of the value-add of a car made in Germany comes from this supply network, which employs more than 300,000 people. Many of those jobs are dependent on how swiftly the sector can change.

Germany’s auto suppliers are known to be great at solving problems. They’ll develop new products, raise efficiencies and carve out new niches. Still, the industry’s glory days are probably over: While a combustion drivetrain contains roughly 1,500 individual parts, an electric one has only 250. That’s a lot fewer slices of pie from which to feast.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/electric-cars-take-two-thirds-norway-car-market-led-by-tesla-2022-01-03/
    Just as Blackberry dismissed the iPhone, Toyota dismissed Tesla and EVs. Blackberry thought the world would need physical keyboards for many more years. Toyota thought the world would need gasoline for several more decades. Both were wrong.

In a bid to protect its investments, Toyota has been strenuously lobbying against battery-electric vehicles. But is it already too late?

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2021/07/toyota-bet-wrong-on-evs-so-now-its-lobbying-to-slow-the-transition/..

Quote Originally Posted by Gino02  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have a very simple unique solution for this low-population problem in Japan (and any country experiencing population decrease):

1) Open AO only FKKs in all big cities. Allow willing girls from Ukraine or other countries preferred by Japan to work in these AO only FKKs, along with the willing Japanese girls.

2) Allow intelligent (only 160 or above IQ) guys only citizens from developed countries like USA, Germany, France etc. (that are preferred by Japan) to fuck AO in those FKKs. Do not allow the girls to abort unless there is some health issues for mothers or unborn babies. Government to incentivize these FKK moms during the pregnancy. Foreigners cannot take these FKK babies out of Japan, but can get free AO sex for next 2 years (girls will be compensated by the government).
    New research indicates that only 40 to 50 percent of IQ is hereditary, much lower than the 75 percent quoted in many studies a century ago. And so IQ is mostly environmental.

Most Americans have higher IQs than their great-grandparents did in 1900. Back then 90 percent of the population worked on a farm or in a factory doping repetitive work. In 1900, only 3 percent of Americans had jobs that were cognitively demanding. In 2013, that figure was 35 percent.

American GIs fathered many women in Germany post WW2. They found no difference in IQ, between children with White-American fathers and children with Black-American fathers. Common denominator was the German mother.

https://youtu.be/9vpqilhW9uI

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...e-of-the-above

https://www.businessinsider.com/gene...ligence-2011-8

Quote Originally Posted by BobNSuzy  [View Original Post]
    It seems like every instance of that was an unstable large black guy pushing over an elderly Asian lady on a busy street. I'm just pointing out it isn't much to talk about. The people doing it were clearly pathetic and acting alone without a brain.
    "Anti-Black and anti-Latino crimes were higher in raw numbers, but neither demographic saw the steep increase that anti-Asian incidents did. White people made up more than 55 percent of the offenders across the board, the FBI said, a contrast to what viral clips perpetuated in the wake of anti-Asian violence."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...-says-rcna3741

I do not recall any viral clips depicting a white perpetrator, other than the guy who shot up the massage parlors in Atlanta. It could be that just Blacks pushing down senior citizens evokes more fear and anger and thus more clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    Western powers do not engage in direct military conflict with other powerful nations.

Only a naive jingo homer would not recognize the reality (and one can even say the necessity) of underhanded sabotage that the United States has orchestrated. But the whole point was that western powers, at the very least, make an attempt to deter nuclear, or at the very least enormously destructive, consequences of life and property when two powers with similar military capabilities directly engage.
    Again I am not defending or condoning the Russian invasion, but I would not say that Russia is engaging in direct conflict with a powerful nation. Western nations' stance while still united, have different agendas. Paris and Berlin have been pushing for diplomacy and peace, while the US and UK are content to send heavy weapons to Ukraine. According to Zelensky, Macron has pressured him to make territorial concessions for a peace settlement.

There is a precedent for Western nations invading a sovereign country without UN backing: In 2003, the US, UK, and Spain proposed a resolution to the UN Security Council to authorize the use military force to disarm Iraq. Bulgaria later threw in their support. This resolution never went beyond the draft stage. One, it fell short of the nine votes needed, and two even if they had received the nine votes, the French side made it publicly known that they would exercise their veto.

On September 16,2004 Secretary-General of the United Nations Kofi Annan, speaking on the invasion, said, "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN Charter. From our point of view, from the charter point of view, it was illegal."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...d_the_Iraq_War

In land of bullshits, I mostly trust my eyes, using them to choose. I also often laugh hearing most guys claiming to be business man. I don t remember if Kate was on business on the Saturday you waited for hours in couch.
    I wonder what it feels like for someone who claims to be so wonderful with the girls to have his regular Kate of many years tell him that he has to make an appointment? Not a single regular of mine has ever said this to me so I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    All I know is that French cars suck, and I would never buy one LOL! There was a time when American cars sucked too, but they have gotten so, so, so much better. People stuck back in the 70's and 80's or something don't seem to want to accept this, but it's true. Americans, Germans, Japanese, and Koreans are producing the overall best passenger vehicles in the world today. And if you want some speed with style, then you can go Italian. But don't go French! For food maybe, but not cars LMAO! I never had any French girl pussy either! Haha!
    Yep, 2 examples: C8 Corvette and Teslas. Obviously Tesla is the industry leader in electric. And the stingray corvette is probably the best "supercar" per dollar spent. You can have one at less than 70 K USD, closer to 80 K with a decent trim package. And the Z06 model is basically a supercar at $110 K fully loaded. It has routinely been dubbed as comparable or even surpasses the Lamborghini Huracan and Ferrari 458. It even holds its own against the 488. Consider that all the Italian varieties double the cost of the Corvette. The best part, the 'Vette was designed to be a daily driver.

Car Talk

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Again, stop mixing speed like horse power with quality, quality is how solid the car is built, so it is reliable and it has good durability and reliability!

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Again, stop mixing speed like horse power with quality, quality is how solid the car is built, so it is reliable and it has good durability and reliability! Not speed, that is why you were uneducated enough to compare lamborghnni and ferrari with toyota car before, it is different target market as I have been saying many times to you, so different target different price, learn economics, but toyota by far has higher durability than car companies you mentioned, porsche has similar quality so how about this; Let ask the third parties instead of your uneducated ignorance talking LOL! How about google or forbes, I think they are more right than you LOL!

Look, Toyota has best quality and here:

https://www.jdpower.com/business/pre...lity-study-vds

Highest-Ranked Brands..
    If Korean Kia and US brands are ranked for quality, then can only be a big joke ranking. Rather than Toyota, I would prefer to buy Megane 2 liters RS and put on race cup program for around 330 P.S, more than 270 km / h, race balance, quality for who likes cars, like a real karting, only doubt being on engine ability to resist to my intense use, when I talked with Audi and they don't give more than 300000 kms for RS5 V8 following my speed use, when none in France nor Germany with so many kilometers, but they also never thought I would go to more than 600000 kms with original engine, but improvement for power help for health and original clutch, when they have photos of GPS speed faster more than 20 km / h compare to Audi tests on my car. S5 with speed limit off is between 275 and 280 with great aerodynamics and balance for very high speed, so after improving power, limit will only be gearbox and engine limit, should be around 300 . This is what I call quality, not ranking for cheap Kia, Hyundai, Toyota or US, when I'm able to make far higher quality and solidity for less expensive, with my level of engineering and how I drive, when we agree with Audi: speed is health for mechanic. When quantity never meant quality, as we can experience in brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    If people trust only their eyes, then everyone would still think the world is flat. Another logical flaw. Not surprised by this "low level" thinking as you like to say.

Posting Limitations