"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyamorist  [View Original Post]
    I previously talked about how South Korea and Switzerland had handled the pandemic comparatively well. But I would also like to salute Taiwan. They always had strained relations with China, so they did not believe the lies coming out at the beginning of the year, and took swift action. The result?

Total deaths: 7.

Active cases: 4.

Recoveries: 438.

Also a shout-out to Sweden, which received harsh criticism for not implementing a lockdown. Yesterday, it recorded zero deaths from COVID-19 on that day. The US had 671.
    At risk of destroying your view of the world. Sweden does not report Corona number on weekends. Maybe this accounts for "a day without a single death". Otherwise Sweden is now the worst hit country in Europe per capita death rate).

Conspiracy theory. Brainwashing trigger word

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    Covid-19, the new pet project for conspiracy theories that for whatever reason thrive on monger boards. All I can figure is that a lot of guys that fall for that stuff also like to pay for sex.
    There are only three explanations for guys like you, you either work for someone benefiting from COVID-19, or you are benefiting from it or you have been sufficiently brainwashed.

I stated "facts" not theories, if you can disprove the facts I presented the US government will probably give you a lot of money and you will be their newest spin doctor. Until you can disprove the facts I presented your argument involves using the trigger word "conspiracy theory". This word triggers an immediate response to not believe anything said after it, this is brainwashing and if you don't believe me, look it up.

Let me give you an example, if there was factual evidence against you in a court case and you either lied or refused to explain this evidence you would be convicted no matter how many times you told the judge and jury it is all just a conspiracy.

In what logical world does a society ignore facts when presented with the words "conspiracy theory"? The only society that would do such a foolish thing is a society that has already been brainwashed.

Please rely on facts and figures that are current and don't reference things from the past that have now been clearly disproven. You can also take your information and sue the University of Alaska in court if you can prove they are wrong. Good Luck! Be smart and do more research about the world.

Oh, one last thing, guys who pay for sex are the most intelligent people in the world, we get all the enjoyment with none of the headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaInTheSun  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! Obviously we have to live with this member of the corona's family as we have lived with his other brothers, like mers or sars. Everything seems to indicate that this virus could be weakening in Europe and other places and we may not have such an aggressive second wave next fall or winter. Additionally, we will have a vaccine, from Oxford, that seems effective and will give confidence, especially when we travel. Sure, this is an optimistic view. I prefer to wait until the end of the year to make travel plans, being September as key month to know if our plans are moving well or if we have to continue postponing them for a while.
    The Oxford vaccine is among thr vaccines targetting a part of the virus that makes it also target human cells so that we get a whopping 79% chance of bad life long side effects! Enjoy those if you want, I will not!

- There are thousands of mutations of Covid-19 already, and most are probably less deadly than what they had in Italy at first, but most likely, most probably, most of these mutations still have the Ace2 receptor, and also the FURIN cleavage. Thus causing a high, or I might say, near perfect transmittance rate between humans. Tailor made in a petri dish to do such a thing. And that is where they differ from SARS or MERS. Not that I am ruling out SARS or MERS also being results of petri dish mutations, but they did not have the FURIN cleavage. Which is the de facto proof any sane person, or judge should look at. But imagine if the rest of the Covid-19 virus also mutates into something as deadly as MERS. 30-35% Then what?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    When the vaccines get developed, will you guys take the vaccines? If not, why not.

I am in bit of dilemma because I am concerned for its safety and I feel covid 19 will calm down within next one year.
    I will not take it immediately.

I will wait 6 months to see if there are any side effects, after that I will re -consider according to the covid cases.

Oh Yes

Covid-19, the new pet project for conspiracy theories that for whatever reason thrive on monger boards. All I can figure is that a lot of guys that fall for that stuff also like to pay for sex. But stay tuned for your next episode of Coast to Coast AM, as there's only so many runs you can take at Area 51, Bigfoot, and alien abductions before late night listeners start itching for new material. And course also add the 911 "inside job" conspiracy so alluded to here. It's long been refuted.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...-trade-center/

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMonger  [View Original Post]
    Most people who are "reported" to have Covid-19 actually die of Pneumonia.

The CDC has a disclaimer stating, there is no way they can actually know the real numbers, about all the information they provide about the cases and deaths "allegedly" concerning Covid-19.

The University of Alaska the 26th top rated university in the USA released a report on March 25th 2020 explicitly proving the US government's report "that took 7 years" about how building 7 of the World Trade Center collapsed was completely false. That means the US government lied about how the buildings came down on 9/11 2001 and the only way it could have happened was a controlled demolition. Building 7 was the home to CIA black ops and the Secret Service. Nobody heard about this news because COVID-19 miraculously went from 15 cases on February 28 to 70,000 cases by March 25th inundating the media with COVID-19 news.

Just in case a news story that you can verify from a major university doesn't convince you about the government's involvement in 9/11 here are some other facts.

The owner of the World Trade Centers took out an insurance policy for 3. 5 billion dollars covering "terrorist attacks" just a few months before the attacks.

Of the 84 videos capturing the attack on the pentagon on 9/11 only 4 have been released to the public because those 4 don't show the plane. Was there a plane?.

When the vaccines get developed, will you guys take the vaccines? If not, why not.

I am in bit of dilemma because I am concerned for its safety and I feel covid 19 will calm down within next one year.
    I won't take rushing vaccine which may be dangerous or with some problems for health. I always try to avoid medicines, I prefer to train my body to fight, trusting my health, but I don't drink, I don't smoke, I can claim to be fit and sporty as say girls who don t believe my age when touching firm belly, ass.

Shots

I will definitely take a flu shot this year (I don't always get one every year), but I won't rush out and take a new COVID-19 vaccine. I'm concerned about how fast such a vaccine might come to market, glossing past standard safety and efficacy trials. I'll let somebody else take such a vaccine first and see what happens. In the meantime, I'll continue to be cautious otherwise by avoiding large gatherings, social distancing, wearing a mask, etc. I wish this thing would just vanish though! That's one thing I do agree with Trump on. I mean, I want some pretty girl butt hole!

Salaam Master Monger.

I see you are a fan of the Philippines. So am I (well, used to be).

The top billionaires in the US made almost a $1 Trillion dollars from the stock market after the panicked US middle classed population sold their plummeting stocks during the beginning of Covid-19 in the US. A few days later when the billionaires realized covid-19 was a big scam they bought the middle class' stock and made almost a $1 Trillion among them in total when the stock quickly recovered.
    You make some good points. Another interesting thing: if you look at the Zoom stock chart, you see it first started really jumping at the beginning of February. Clearly there were people that knew what was going to was going to happen long before the public was alerted in the media (early March). I also happen to know that many companies were on a quiet hiring freeze in February despite high stocks and a seemingly booming economy. Yeah, they knew.

For history buffs, there were also some very weird stock movements before the 9/11 attacks: https://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/e...ing/index.html.

As usual, when these disasters occur it is difficult for us regular grunts to know how much was conspiracy and how much opportunism. The media is definitely underreporting. Only now and again do you get a good journalist like Matt Taibbi who blows the lid off things like the 2008 super-scam.

One thing that is clear though is that there are powerful forces who are using the pandemic to push agendas which have little to do with our health. For example, making small businesses bankrupt via lockdown. Pushing down wages in larger companies using the atmosphere of generalized fear. And phone tracing and requiring IDs in sex clubs. What a great blackmailing database could be compiled with that! Edward Snowden is a great resource to learn about these dangers:

https://www.businessinsider.com/edwa...-powers-2020-3

Vaccines.

The CDC has a disclaimer stating, there is no way they can actually know the real numbers, about all the information they provide about the cases and deaths "allegedly" concerning Covid-19.

The University of Alaska the 26th top rated university in the USA released a report on March 25th 2020 explicitly proving the US government's report "that took 7 years" about how building 7 of the World Trade Center collapsed was completely false. That means the US government lied about how the buildings came down on 9/11 2001 and the only way it could have happened was a controlled demolition. Building 7 was the home to CIA black ops and the Secret Service. Nobody heard about this news because COVID-19 miraculously went from 15 cases on February 28 to 70,000 cases by March 25th inundating the media with COVID-19 news.

Just in case a news story that you can verify from a major university doesn't convince you about the government's involvement in 9/11 here are some other facts.

The owner of the World Trade Centers took out an insurance policy for 3. 5 billion dollars covering "terrorist attacks" just a few months before the attacks.

Of the 84 videos capturing the attack on the pentagon on 9/11 only 4 have been released to the public because those 4 don't show the plane. Was there a plane?

In the US if a hospital reports a patient has Covid-19 they receive $12,000 or more and if they have to put this alleged covid-19 patient on a ventilator they receive another $39,000. They also receive an undisclosed amount for every Covid-19 death they report..
    With more than 10 millions illegals and I m pretty sure more than 50 millions without healthcare insurance, and with Trump, how could US know about their own truth? I think this virus is real mirror of what they are. Of course, we all know China lie to try to protect their already before virus falling economy and don't respect human rights, but Switzerland also don't respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon97  [View Original Post]
    I have watched many interviews with epidemiologists and various experts and based on that trying to avoid CV19 is futile; it will be around for many years and may resurge in 3, 5, 10 or 100 years, like most viruses. Key points: (I) CV19 likely to be around for at least 3 years this time, (ii) mortality rate around 0. 3% and 90% of deaths are 70+ yrs, (iii) large parts of the population is not susceptible to CV19 based on possible earlier Corona virus or simply strong immune system, (iv) heard immunity likely to be at 20-30% due to p. (iii) above, (v) the older you are the more difficult symptoms, and (vi) although vaccin may come next year there may be risks of side effects (like for the 2009 vaccin). As a result it is likely better for most people to contract CV19 now than later in life.
    Good points. Another thing that is very important and we should be clearer from the experts is what happens to the possibilities of re-infection or how long can our immune system protect itself if we are positive. Based on this, we can have a better idea of what will happen with us in the near future. I know vaccines can always be controversial, but based on all the trusted information we have now, I think the Oxford vaccine, being tested in Brazil, might be the most reliable. Let see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    Do you really believe this is over in a few months?

If so, think again! We will be in this corona situation for 2-3 years. So we will just have to live with it. On and off lockdowns wherever.

I just hope they restrict air travels to a wider number of countries where they slack at monitoring and testing people. Testing should be everyone's number 1 priority. And making it globally transparent. Not like in China for example where a study recently found that 1.3 million people in Hubei province alone had been infected, and then the government keeps lying about it. And then maybe 100 other regimes around the world are following in China's footsteps.

So when we have all these fascist ego governments who likes to show the world how much greater they are at handling it than the rest, that is when we get resurgence of the pandemic. Unfortunately there are too many, and that is why we will not get rid of this ever unless something changes, and ego's goes away. But lets say in 2 years, all the fascists come to their senses.
    Hey there! Obviously we have to live with this member of the corona's family as we have lived with his other brothers, like mers or sars. Everything seems to indicate that this virus could be weakening in Europe and other places and we may not have such an aggressive second wave next fall or winter. Additionally, we will have a vaccine, from Oxford, that seems effective and will give confidence, especially when we travel. Sure, this is an optimistic view. I prefer to wait until the end of the year to make travel plans, being September as key month to know if our plans are moving well or if we have to continue postponing them for a while.

Facts about Covid-19

Of the 84 videos capturing the attack on the pentagon on 9/11 only 4 have been released to the public because those 4 don't show the plane. Was there a plane?

In the US if a hospital reports a patient has Covid-19 they receive $12,000 or more and if they have to put this alleged covid-19 patient on a ventilator they receive another $39,000. They also receive an undisclosed amount for every Covid-19 death they report.

The US government stole $3 Trillion dollars, which has been added to US debt, to pay for the CARES act or Covid-19 relief act, of which less than $1 Trillion has been given to the people who actually need it, who are not millionaires, the other $2 Trillion and change went to government officials and people who are worth millions of dollars already.

The top billionaires in the US made almost a $1 Trillion dollars from the stock market after the panicked US middle classed population sold their plummeting stocks during the beginning of Covid-19 in the US. A few days later when the billionaires realized covid-19 was a big scam they bought the middle class' stock and made almost a $1 Trillion among them in total when the stock quickly recovered.

For those who can't quite comprehend how much 1 Trillion is, let me explain. 1 million seconds is about 11 days, 1 billion seconds is about 30 years, and 1 Trillion seconds is about 30,000 years.

The most dangerous thing you can do is tell a monger he needs to quarantine himself because we are hound dogs and we can find anything. Even the truth.

MM.

Please research and share. We need to spread the truth about what is happening so it ends quickly and never happens again.

Each country's government has gotten their own benefits from COVID-19 which is usually money. Do some research on your country. China used this lockdown opportunity to implement a laws that give them much more control over Hong Kong and now they extradite anyone they like from Hong Kong to Mainland China for pillaging. I mean trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    The FURIN cleavage and Ace2 receptors on the virus is also key to why making a vaccine is so difficult. According to one doctor, there was a 79% chance of attaining bad side effects from the vaccines themselves, since it has to focus on the part of the virus that attaches to human cells.

So forget about that idea if you ask me! Some idiots might still give it a go however. The scientist I heard this from was working on a vaccine focusing on the remaining 21% of the virus. But that would still mean a 21% chance of side effects according to him. And by the way, this is how all vaccines work.
    Stopped reading after poster states that there is an Ace2 receptor on the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyamorist  [View Original Post]
    I previously talked about how South Korea and Switzerland had handled the pandemic comparatively well. But I would also like to salute Taiwan. They always had strained relations with China, so they did not believe the lies coming out at the beginning of the year, and took swift action. The result?

Total deaths: 7.

Active cases: 4.

Recoveries: 438.

Also a shout-out to Sweden, which received harsh criticism for not implementing a lockdown. Yesterday, it recorded zero deaths from COVID-19 on that day. The US had 671.
    Although not the PRC, Taiwan did utilize some pretty harsh, draconian tactics that would be considered a violation of privacy in the West. But then again, that's just the problem with the West when it comes to handling something like this, especially in the United States. Everybody is quick to assert their rights, but they aren't too quick to talk about and fulfill their responsibilities to others. People are far too concerned with freedom of expression versus the need to exercise some self-restraint. Throw in ineffective leadership, and the disease runs rampant!

Posting Limitations