Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Guadalajara

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 224 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 169 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3349
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hi

Any updates on GDL? I heard women here are very pretty. Its so unfortunate that the thread has not great information for newbies to GDL. I am frequent monger to Tijuana and San jose and those places are cake walk. Seniors please share recent information so that newbies visit this place and contribute further.

For guys travelling through south texas, they now have a direct flight from reynosa to 4 places in mexico by viva aerobus which will cost you just 200 dollars round trip. Its great inexpensive airlines which I frequently take crossing the border from mcallen texas to reynosa airport.

Reynosa to veracruz.

R to Mexico city.

R to Guadalahara.

R to Cancun.

I do not suggest Cancun as mongering destination. I have been there but chicas are expensive with GFE.

Veracruz has high potential and is poor. DF and GDL are other options. If anyone wants to go to these places, please let me know. I live in south texas.

Thanks

Mediteraneo: how do I get there?

Never mongered in central Mexico. Mediteraneo seems like a popular place. So how do I get there? Or where is it? Is it hotel or a district? Thank you for the help.

Anyone?

Any monger friends in the area recently who wouldn't mind meeting up for a drink?

1st time in GDL, staying at presidente intercontinental, speak passable spanish, just looking for a good time,

The streets outside seems to have SGs at this hour, but nothing that peaks my interest.

If someone is down, either leave a message or PM me,

Let's share some war stories

Quote Originally Posted by Nibu Raphael  [View Original Post]
    Hi Brito so is Gdl just Medium tetas then? Hey. First post on ISG.

Just been to Mediterano here in Guad. I'll tell you about Cynthia.

She must be 30's. Slim, not the biggest breasts but nice ass and quite a pretty face. Anyway a few months back we had sex and it was good. But I never expected it too be soo good this time. Really.

Starts off with a good massage. She strips off and sits on you, oiling you up and massaging you, maybe 5 mins. But after is when the real fireworks are let off. You turn over. She starts massaging the vital muscle which is why we are in the place in the first place. A bit off fondling for a while and she slips on the condom and starts blowing. I let her fully arouse me and then I lay her on her back. We fucked a while, very intimate, kissing and all. Then she plays with your balls while you take her doggy style.

Feeling very randy. I asked her to stand up and I banged her from behind. Then the shower. Again she bent over while I took her and water was running on us. Then dripping wet to the bed for some more of me on her and her on me! Wow. I requested a hand job to finish off so we lay side by side kissing and her stroking me. Then I got on her for a tit wank. A bit of brit eng here. She jerked me off with her tits, then blew me, no condom. Then what happened suggests that I think she probably fanced me. I finished off inside her but with condom. No I have never done this before but this experience was more of a man making love to woman reather than man fuckign a experience. We lay for a few minutes just kissing.

Anway, all my experiences in this place have been exellent. 460 pesos. Def worth it. Forget the strip clubs. Theyll milk your money dry, . Here they milk your member dry. I'll be back. You should try it too. Just a bit worried about the sex without condom. I know in states and europe girls take contraceptive pills daily to prevent conception. Is it widely available here.

On a general note. Not all the girls are really sexy but better than other places. And any reports on cynthia would be great. I got to find out if she's really a nympth or if she just has a little crush on me.

Thanks.

I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please.

Click Here

For more information.
    I don't live in GDL anymore but visit once a year. My encounter with Cyntia was in 2007, I think and not something that I encountered ever again. She no longer works at Est Med to my knowledge.

My last visit in 2012 was to one of the girls hanging out near San Juan in calle Huerto or there abouts. You can find chicks hanging outside hotels there who usually morenas but sweet enough if not of model quality. I eyed one up from across the road and she waved at me, how could I resist. So I walk over and without a word more both walk into the hotel, I think I was charged about 150 pesos for the room. (I don't remember exactly). We go to the room (I forget the girls name, lets call her Liz) Once inside she asaked for 800 pesos. That made me smile as its vastily overpriced so I offered 400 which still overpriced but not expensive for me anyway. We spent about 1 hour in that room. The girl from Mexico DF was 19 and very talkative asking about my country etc. Intercourse was routine, nothing special but I enjoyed her young body and she had a nice attitude (though nothing kinky or extraordinary). Would do again if feeling horny but nothing to write home about. I recommend visiting estectias and viewing all girls and picking one you think you might click with, girls that fancy you will make it more enjoyable. (in my experience anyway)

Estetica Meditaerrano and Estectica luigis offer fairly nice girls with decent attitudes. Been to other places but mostly to these esteticas. Will hae to write more on my experiences in GDL sometime. Going to back in 6 weeks. Time to read the gdl board, viva mexico cabrones!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibu Raphael  [View Original Post]

She must be 30's. Slim, not the biggest breasts but nice ass and quite a pretty face. Anyway a few months back we had sex and it was good. But I never expected it too be soo good this time. Really.

Starts off with a good massage. She strips off and sits on you, oiling you up and massaging you, maybe 5 mins. But after is when the real fireworks are let off. You turn over. She starts massaging the vital muscle which is why we are in the place in the first place. A bit off fondling for a while and she slips on the condom and starts blowing. I let her fully arouse me and then I lay her on her back. We fucked a while, very intimate, kissing and all. Then she plays with your balls while you take her doggy style.

Feeling very randy. I asked her to stand up and I banged her from behind. Then the shower. Again she bent over while I took her and water was running on us. Then dripping wet to the bed for some more of me on her and her on me! Wow. I requested a hand job to finish off so we lay side by side kissing and her stroking me. Then I got on her for a tit wank. A bit of brit eng here. She jerked me off with her tits, then blew me, no condom. Then what happened suggests that I think she probably fanced me. I finished off inside her but with condom. No I have never done this before but this experience was more of a man making love to woman reather than man fuckign a experience. We lay for a few minutes just kissing.

Anway, all my experiences in this place have been exellent. 460 pesos. Def worth it. Forget the strip clubs. Theyll milk your money dry, . Here they milk your member dry. I'll be back. You should try it too. Just a bit worried about the sex without condom. I know in states and europe girls take contraceptive pills daily to prevent conception. Is it widely available here.

On a general note. Not all the girls are really sexy but better than other places. And any reports on cynthia would be great. I got to find out if she's really a nympth or if she just has a little crush on me.

Thanks.

I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please.

Click Here

For more information.
    Hi,

I don't live in GDL anymore but visit once a year. My encounter with Cyntia was in 2007, I think and not something that I encountered ever again. She no longer works at Est Med to my knowledge.

My last visit in 2012 was to one of the girls hanging out near San Juan in calle Huerto or there abouts. You can find chicks hanging outside hotels there who usually morenas but sweet enough if not of model quality. I eyed one up from across the road and she waved at me, how could I resist. So I walk over and without a word more both walk into the hotel, I think I was charged about 150 pesos for the room. (I don't remember exactly). We go to the room (I forget the girls name, lets call her Liz) Once inside she asaked for 800 pesos. That made me smile as its vastily overpriced so I offered 400 which still overpriced but not expensive for me anyway. We spent about 1 hour in that room. The girl from Mexico DF was 19 and very talkative asking about my country etc. Intercourse was routine, nothing special but I enjoyed her young body and she had a nice attitude (though nothing kinky or extraordinary). Would do again if feeling horny but nothing to write home about. I recommend visiting estectias and viewing all girls and picking one you think you might click with, girls that fancy you will make it more enjoyable. (in my experience anyway)

Estetica Meditaerrano and Estectica luigis offer fairly nice girls with decent attitudes. Been to other places but mostly to these esteticas. Will hae to write more on my experiences in GDL sometime. Going to back in 6 weeks. Time to read the gdl board, viva mexico cabrones!

Morelos Park Calle 52 and More.

Hi You all I work by that park always know there is day action not sure night its next to a hospital too and The Macrobus stop. The Blue Macrobus stop yes.

Ok Calle 52 Yeh its off The San Cristobal de Onate metro line like I said. Then other major street is Juan de Dios roble.

Also lot of massage places in Guadlajara area I will try to post more on this in future posts, Later, Nibu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tucky  [View Original Post]
    I went downtown last night just to check out what was happening on a Tuesday night in January. The last time I was downtown "exploring" was back in August. I was on Independencia between Revolution and Morelos Park. I've just given up on the SC's here. Lipstick had a bunch of balloons and a bunch of big bouncers out front. I wouldn't even dare look at them muchless go in. Funny, but one of the bouncer recognized me as a gringo and looked as if he wanted to 'persuade' me to go in. The SC scene here is just plain stupid. Just plain stupid! I know that it has to do with the local politics and religion. But still, this is Mexico! And the street scene is about as wide open as I've seen anywhere. Ok. So, you have a lot of street action on both sides of Independencia for about a mile. There were at least 10 girls working in Morelos Park. Now granted, these are NOT hot mamasitas, but there was one who was completely adorable. 200pesos. That's the price. I like to pretend that I don't speak any Spanish and let them quote me a price. Usually I do this only with the fugly mammas. Anyways, I'm going to go to the SC in the Calle 52 area this weekend. I've been there but it has been way too early. Problem is, Calle 52 is a long way from where I live and the buses and subway close at 11pm. Hard to get into the 'game' in the SC when you know that you have to take a 30min taxi ride home. Ok. Happy New Year.

Calle 52 Again?

Ok I stillhave not tried to find this place but I see this guy was pulled over on the sidewalk maybe yoiu were not discreet enough, Also why would Fedearles be patrolling this area? Seems like this is a 24 hour place.

I need as much info on this place. I know I keep posting but I googled this on the internet not much on this here.

Ok I wait for responses then, Nibu.

I went to Calle 52 last night. I particularly wanted to check out the strip clubs. There are actually 6 in the area. All have big impressive facades on their entrances, but as of 10:30pm they were all DEAD. I went into one who made me pay a $40mxnpeso cover. They told me there were 5 girls working. They lied. It just felt like the same song and dance as every other SC in GDL.

I did run into some trouble: with the police. I was walking on the sidewalk. They pulled over, checked me and stole $100mxnpesos from me! These were federales, not the local policia.

There are lots of chicas of all kinds in the Calle 52 area. Just be careful with the police!

I think I know where Calle 52 is.

OK This Ken Tucky Guy gives very sketchy directions, Think you take the metro line to I think a stop called like San Cristobal Onafe and then walk a couple blocks I think to a street thats a bigger street too called like Basillo Davidilla or somethjing like that. Not Sure if its on the street or going to one of the side streetsc but yeh I guess the connecting strrets are like gigantes octubere 12 and I Think Obregon which actually turns in to it then again back to Obregon.

If anyone has more info on this send me a pm or post back here, I did send Ken And Coahuila a message but no replies yet.

Ok I will ask my local friends again and if I have new info I post back and BTW the Metro to get here then stops by 11 so then you would have to cab it back after 11.

Ok I with here on replies on Calle 52, Nibu.

Quote Originally Posted by Coahuila  [View Original Post]
    There are about 15 spots with TVs, and 5 with real girls. Of those 5, only 2 have any material worth while. The hotties are EXACTLY between Obregon and 12 de Octubre, ON Calle 52, on the west side of the street in a small door almost in the middle of the block. IN THAT DOOR, girls are 7. 9 s. The rest of the doors offer 1s. 6s at best, although one of the doors on 12 de Octubre supposedly has some good quality girls that never bother to stand in the door due to the amount of regular clients they have.

Mr. North, how and when are we going to meet up. I wouldn't mind taking you by the area, I have some unfinished "business" there with a chica. LOL. If you are in Ajijic, stop by the real estate office named "Casa Mexico" in the Plaza Ajijic and leave a message for Chris with your number. Again, be discreet.

Cheers,

Coahuila

Estetica Masculine inn Hobbie

Have you guys tried this place?

I will be staying in Riu Plaza Hotel and it is the closest place from my hotel.

Would anyone please tell me what kind of service for how much they offer?

Thank you very much in advance.

Where the Hell is Calle 52?

HI its like after 8 now near 8. 30 I walked like about an hour ago from the Calz Indepencia sur area down gigantes then thru Mina That area and Obreagon until like the metro station before Obaltos forgot the name, I could not find calle 52 all I know is in that are by the metro scary dudes around side streets too you walk back a few blocks going back to Calz Indepencia seems safer, Now I'm at the far end of the Metro think name is called Tetlan is it here then?

Darn if no so name exists called 52 where is it I'm not going to get my self killed finding this area.

Even my Mexican friend can't find it, Can someone pm this info I am here now until late may. Pm or post here.

I am staying in the plaza tapatio area, Please need this info right away as I willa ttempt tommorrow earlier in the day find CALLE 52, Please info on this now, Later, Nibu.

I spent 4 hours in this area yesterday. I wanted to see IF what was being published here had any validity. First of all, Calle 52 is not named "Calle 52" it has another name and that makes it difficult to find. Secondly, it is 3 blocks between Obragon and 12 de Octubre, so when it is stated that there is a "place in the middle of the block" it makes it hard to find at the very least. Anyways, I was there between 4 and 8. There were about 4 DOGS working and 1 pup. Most all wanted 150pesos. They were just too ugly to even waste my time! Although the pup was interesting. I only saw one TV who wanted 200pesos. Hmmm. There were about 4 clubs in the area. Most did not open until 9.

I have mongered in Monterrey. There may be "Monterrey Style" clubs in GDL but I have YET to find them. And IF you did find them, they would be few and FAR between. Not like in MTY where they are literally door to door in a ten block area. I'll keep exploring. Thanks for the info Coahuilla. I had a good time exploring yesterday. The easiest way to get to Calle 52 area is to take the east / west metro / train / subway. Just ask someone where to get off for "Calle 52." It's only about 2 blocks from the station.

Quote Originally Posted by sun devil  [View Original Post]
    i am thinking of going to the city of guadalajara for a three day excursion. for those who are familiar with the massage parlors of medellin, like loutron or abydos, which of the esteticas masculinas resemble them in terms of having girls looking like paisas. thinking of staying at the westin, since it is fairly close to [CodeWord123]. is this place chica friendly? thanks.
    i've never been to loutron or abydos, but have been with paisas in medellin, panama and costa rica. you are likely to be disappointed. while women from guadalajara are reputed to be among the most beautiful in mexico, they don't hold a candle to paisas, and the ones in the esteticas aren't the most attractive. [CodeWord123] may be the best choice. it has attractive women and it's the only one i've been to in recent years. if you're prepared to pay loutron prices you might be interested in www.zonadivas.com. there's a forum on the web site with reviews.

you might consider the riu too, as it's even closer to [CodeWord123] than the westin. i haven't stayed at either. chica friendly can be a problem in guadalajara from what i've read. i just walk in pretending my date is my girlfriend and have never had a problem, but am not coming in at 3:00 am with a woman dressed like a street hooker.

i am thinking of going to the city of guadalajara for a three day excursion. for those who are familiar with the massage parlors of medellin, like loutron or abydos, which of the esteticas masculinas resemble them in terms of having girls looking like paisas. thinking of staying at the westin, since it is fairly close to [CodeWord123]. is this place chica friendly? thanks.

Nice.

Thanks.

Click Here

For more information.

Where to find Big Tits IN Gdl and Copa air info?

HI I am still in Nayarit folks next month I will be in Gdl to monger where are good places to find huge juggs in Gdl?

Also I just cancelled my jet blue from a DR Trip I cancelled they gave my credit right away I am still fighting Cops to get my 500 bucks back. I here's Copa is in the burbs, How can I get by there from centro Gdl by Taxi? Also has any one ever had an issue with Copa too? If so get back to me folks post here or pm me.

And the Big Tits info too, Later, Nibu.

GDL update

Thanks for those two tips I will be in GDL another ten days, so as you come across the budget casas (especialy the ones run our of private homes, please share.

Quote Originally Posted by Lech69  [View Original Post]
    RY. Pardon just saw your posts, wasn't aware you were responding to me. Did you have fun at least?

I just wrote a comprehensive report on Dany's and Titanic. That just got wiped out on my computer. FFFFFUUUUUUUU.

I guess I'll post now a greatly abridged version, so as to contribute still and leave some tips / new info for others here.

Was at Estetica Dany's, which I feel like is not up to what others have reviewed it here as, or a victim of its own success. At first told there was no room, then led to a room where they were hurrying another guy out (awkward!) Line up: 4 girls. 3 of which were just hideous. 1 was cute (Dana) , nice tetas bit of a gut. 350 pesos for half hour or 600 for an hour or two girls half hour. She enjoyed cowgirl, didn't like doggy when I slapped her ass (got real mad LOL) and when I couldn't hold on (it's been a while) it was over in 15 minutes. She took a shower, then when I took mine was quick to say she'd wait downstairs. In other words. 30 minutes turned into 15. Shower was good at least, hot and high pressure. But Dany's, in my experience, was the opposite of GFE. Every opportunity taken to give less for what you pony up. Maybe it's different if you're a long-time repeat, but if it were me, I'd give one of the many other esteticas a try instead.

Titanic, however, was a blast. 2 drink minimum. 100 pesos total. 110 pesos for the fichas. There was one hot number. Flaca, beautiful lips, can't remember name. That made it worth it for a few fichas. She said she had to sell 10 or not get paid. Story or not, for the cost of a couple of lap dances in the states, I had this hottie grinding on me for a good 20 minutes. 3 fichas. 3 rounds later. The talent seemed to get better the longer I stayed (or it was her effect.) So, Titanic. Thumbs up, Dany's. Thumbs down, that's my take on GDL. In Zihuatanejo now, able to hit the strip club circuit, so will update that long-dormant thread shortly.

Posting Limitations