La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Ciudad Juarez

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 476 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 7136
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    As for looking for SWs, the cops who walk the streets downtown are getting worse at frisking pedestrians. Was told yesterday by a provider to really watch out for a twosome, man and woman, the man fairly tall.

A friend of mine was ripped off by this pair a few weeks back of 500 pesos.

If you go looking for a gal south of the 16th of septiembre, around the La Paz and Mina Street (s) area, you need to watch your back. In addition to the cops, some of the gals can be rateras (thieves).

Another friend of mine went with a gal for the first time in this area last week and she robbed him of about $100 dlls after being paid.

I never go with a gal in this area the first time I talk to her. Just prefer to see her around and visit with her two or three times first. These gals are very poor, will do anything for money.

And again, watch out for street cops at all times!

Update

First stop, Sirenas. It was 11:00 AM and the Madame was just opening. Moved on. As a follow up from yesterday, I guess that the driver that took me without instructions to Burunda and Colombia was so bent in pushing Genesis on me that he gave the story of Felinas closing. I confirmed today it's operating. Two girls when I got there. Got Perla. Talk about boring. This girl wouldn't talk, just the basics, and nothing else to be pried out of her. Heard a girl in the next room, asked if that was Wendy, and voila!. Told her to fetch her for me, that we were done. She was pretty cool, but a no repeat in my book. Good conversation, funny, soft skin, perky breasts. Uninspired DATY. Next stop street walks scene. Was able to reach Tangas. Five girls in the stair well of the hotel besides it. I like voluptuous women, but four of them were way to heavy. Moved on. Back to Imperium with the intention to get Janet. No dice. Got Fatima. Tall, voluptuous, bottle blonde. Once in the room it was, let me get my phone my music, let me get water, and so on. Again, made a mistake. To pay I didn't have the exact change and gave a 500 pesos bill. Being rusty, I forgot the true mantra everywhere you go in Latin America, carry small bills and always pay the exact amount. As soon as she knew that money was out there it was 200 pesos for this or that. Ended in the end taking in 50 pesos more than intended. All in all, uninspired session. By the way, the Hotel del Sol which was used as the taxi drop place is currently closed.

Back to the border. Had a couple of hours to spend so went back to Don Felix. Now it was that I remembered the why I've being more partial to this scene than the MPs. The bar scene gives you the chance to see the girls interacting with others, and time to talk for a while with them before setting up the deed. Expectations of service and money to be paid is clearly established before going to a room. Sadly, the time available was not enough. Just the minute I got up ready to leave hooked up with this girl that gave me second thoughts about delaying my departure for next day. The big head finally prevailed. Maybe there will be a next time after all.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinBound  [View Original Post]
    As for the hotel being chica friendly, I didn't ask, but I might believe it should be since there is either a 340 pesos charge for a double or 50 pesos for an additional person in the room.
    All the Manport motels / hotels, I never had a problem bringing girls in. The Villa Manport, when I was a regular there even would call girls for me. The Manports, named for their founder, MANuel PORTillo, include the Marport, Villa Manport, Manport Cabaņas, and others which names escape me.

As I stated before, I prefer the streetwalk scene. I had read in other posts that some action is to be found in the area. The only thing I saw where two that I highly suspect were trans. I was informed that the action starts after 6 PM in the area near the Municipal Gym (three blocks down).
    You can find SWs on Abraham Gonzalez between Ave Juarez and Francisco Villa. Also on Francisco Javier Mina near Tangas night club.

Follow up

I would ask her if she knew any women who could come to my hotel room. My point being here is they can probably send you some women to your hotel room. - didn't thought about that. Haven't done it that way ever before, and I don't think I'm inclined to do so any time soon. I prefer to get a feel of what I'm getting into rather than have someone show up at my door. Still, very good information. It good to know that the option is out there. As for the hotel being chica friendly, I didn't ask, but I might believe it should be since there is either a 340 pesos charge for a double or 50 pesos for an additional person in the room.

As for last night, visited Kentucky Club, Yankees, and Don Felix. Kentucky is mostly locals with their companions, Yankees have their own girls, but is mostly to keep the guys buying alcohol while chatting them, and Don Felix is a pick up place. Had a pretty good time with some of the girls, dancing, groping here and there and so forth. The only one that I was interested in taking it happened she went up with a guy and when she came back there was some sort of commotion. It happened that she tried to swipe the guys cell phone by hiding it in her bra. One of the bouncers got ugly with her and it was when the phone appeared. That of course took care of that. Cute gal, quite hot in the kissing and groping in the bar, but the stealing part took care of any misguided thoughts I would had had of her).

As for the bars in Vicente Guerrero, I skipped the adventure. I was informed by someone at Felix that they are just those money sucking stripping places, not to mention that you have to be very careful with your change. Apparently the lighting is very low and waiters try to give you incorrect change very often.

As for street-walking around the gym, that was a complete bust.

Now ready for day two. Ill keep you posted guys.

Part 2

- Guys remember to not tell taxi driver you are going to MP. 500 pesos at Siluetas? That must have included taxi commission. Siluetas is 300 pesos. -You might be right. Actually, I gave him the Burunda and intersection address and he guessed it. Before I know it, he was parking in front of the place regardless of what I have told him to just leave me at the intersection. Funny thing was that by the time I went in and out he went to the place and have the audacity to ask me if I wanted to keep on going with him.

- I'm curious at to what town you got on a Greyhound bus in New Mexico. I'm kind of familiar with Greyhound buses. -I took it from Albuquerque. When it arrives at El Paso it makes two stops, one in the Americanos depot, which is the buses that go into Juarez, and the next, at the regular station.

- So you're hoping to cross paths with Xfactor's famous Brenda. Maybe you're referring to Wendy at Felinas Oops. Yes Wendy.

Thanks for the report, but I'm betting Felinas is not closed down until it is confirmed by a regular here. -- I'll double check today.

I booked a room at the Manport (there are two, this one is near el centro) Stay 295 pesos..
    Okay, if I booked a room at the Manport hotel, and there was a female working the desk, I would politely and DISCREETLY inform her that I was looking for female company in my room. I would ask her if she knew any women who could come to my hotel room. If she started to look offended, I would tell her no problem, and just leave and go to my room. If a man was working the desk, I would ask the same thing. My point being here is they can probably send you some women to your hotel room.

Many hotels in Juarez can send you women to your room if you politely ask in a discreet manner.

I use to always stay at Ceasers Palace hotel in Nuevo Laredo. Shit, they had a whole list of women they could send to your hotel room. Even some of the female staff working there were game for coming to your room, when they got off work, so they could make some extra money.

The owner of the hotel didn't approve of that sort of thing, so you had to be discreet about things. Shit, the owner was old, and I didn't want to bang her anyway. Since the owner didn't approve of this sort of thing, they kept the list of women they could send to your room hidden in a hanging basket, hanging in the lobby. Like I say guys, be discreet.

First rookie mistake. I came in a Greyhound bus from New Mexico carrying luggage and stopped at the Americanos depot rather than the regular station.
    Well, Felinas is definitely closed down. Want to Siluetas and apparently it was I have a fool's face day. There were three girls and was quoted 500.00 I booked. I am not partial to the MP scene, but since the experience in Imperio was pretty good I will try to get Janet at that place tomorrow and visit Venus (America and Escobar), Sirenas (Escobar and Panama), and Genesis. Hopefully Ill cross paths with XFactors famous Brenda
    Looking forward to tonite, still, I think this will be my last trip to Juarez. So far, no matter how far and low I look, nothing surpasses Medellin.
    Interesting report. I wasn't aware Felinas was closed down. (Wondering if any regulars on this forum can confirm this.) 500 pesos at Siluetas? That must have included taxi commission. Siluetas is 300 pesos. I'm curious at to what town you got on a Greyhound bus in New Mexico. I'm kind of familiar with Greyhound buses.

Guys remember to not tell taxi driver you are going to MP. He will take you to MP, and then you will be charged taxi commission. I always tell taxi driver to take me to a place that's close to a MP, but I don't tell them I'm going to a MP. Taxi drivers always wonder if I'm going to MP. They ask if I'm looking for women. I tell them no, I'm meeting a friend. This avoids taxi commission. If you tell him you're going to MP, you won't be able to get rid of the taxi driver. He'll hang on to you like glue, and you'll be paying taxi commission every MP you go to with him.

So you're hoping to cross paths with Xfactor's famous Brenda. Uh sorry, but I don't know any Brenda. Not sure who you're referring to here. Maybe you're referring to Wendy at Felinas. There are tons of places around the world that surpass Juarez by far. They are in a different league, and much better for mongering, than Juarez. The reason I go to Juarez, is I just walk across the bridge, to get to Juarez. I don't have to take an expensive flight to get there, and don't have to rent a hotel room when I'm there. I just walk across the bridge, bang the babes, then walk back to El Paso.

Thanks for the report, but I'm betting Felinas is not closed down until it is confirmed by a regular here.

Second Visit

Well, came to Juarez for the second time. This time I wanted to do it during the day and roam all over. First rookie mistake. I came in a Greyhound bus from New Mexico carrying luggage and stopped at the Americanos depot rather than the regular station. I intended to leave the bags in the depot and cross over. Once I saw that was not going to be an option I decided I was going to stay in a hotel in Juarez. I took a taxi and paid 25.00. Yes. 25.00 for a ride to el centro. Nevertheless, since I was with the bags and didn't know where I was going to stay I took the step. Never again. I booked a room at the Manport (there are two, this one is near el centro) Stay 295 pesos. El Centro (where the cathedral is at) is three blocks away. Currency exchange near the plaza 1280.00. You can do better in Juarez street or where the Kentucky Club is at (up to 1295 in certain places). As I stated before, I prefer the streetwalk scene. I had read in other posts that some action is to be found in the area. The only thing I saw where two that I highly suspect were trans. I was informed that the action starts after 6 PM in the area near the Municipal Gym (three blocks down).

Since that was out for the time being walked down to Kentucky Bar area. Yes, I walked and used the bus system in addition to taxis all day. Nothing happening during the early afternoon hours either in that area. Decided to check the MP scene then. Was quoted 110 for a ride to Burunda and Peru (Felinas / Siluetas is in Burunda and Colombia) with the intention of hitting two places in the same route. I said no and went to another provider. I haggled it down to 70. Well, Felinas is definitely closed down. Want to Siluetas and apparently it was I have a fool's face day. There were three girls and was quoted 500.00 I booked. Walked too Guerrero and Suarez (about six blocks) with the intention of hitting Imperio and Genesis. Chose Graciela. Tall girl in addition to the 4 inches heels, ample hips, small breasts, and goth kind of lipstick. BBBJ quoted 200. Haggled it down to a short one for 100. Well, the short one turned into a full one especially after I went DATY. I should have charged her. She really enjoyed it, no kidding. Once I was done she came back to her BBBJ and went to town, moaning and sucking for dear life. She rode. And how she rode! No kissing, though. All in all it was a good experience. Sadly, even thoguh another member had recommended her, I skipped on Janet. She is smaller than the girls I go for, and apparently that was a mistake. When I got out she started a conversation with me and she was very lovely. I have to go back to get her. Took the bus from that area back to el centro for 6 pesos. Yes 6!

Before taking the bus I tried finding Genesis without success. Anyway, during my roaming through the city I passed various bars / clubs in Vicente Guerrero that I might check out tonite as well as the street walk scene around the Municipal Gym and Kentucky bar areas. Last time I did the latter, but came in too late at night. Ill report on those things later.

I am not partial to the MP scene, but since the experience in Imperio was pretty good I will try to get Janet at that place tomorrow and visit Venus (America and Escobar), Sirenas (Escobar and Panama), and Genesis. Hopefully Ill cross paths with XFactors famous Brenda.

On the other hand, whatever money I lost earlier with the taxi cab I made for by buying some medications I needed (Total in the US $100.00, total in Juarez $15.00) and I teeth cleaning for $24.00. That would had been in excess of $100.00 as well back home. There were places in Juarez that were advertising for 150 pesos, but on that I went with a recommendation. I didn't want to push my luck further.

Looking forward to tonite, still, I think this will be my last trip to Juarez. So far, no matter how far and low I look, nothing surpasses Medellin.

Tomorrow

Planning in going to Juarez tomorrow. Anyone heading that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Bbond  [View Original Post]
    . But, the consequences of the situation, in Juarez, at present, damn, I'd be working on some alternatives..
    I don't know what to think of the current situation in Juarez. I don't know how many they are busting per month. Three or four? So what's the point in busting them, if that's all they're going to bust per month? And then these places open back up a week later.

Sounds like some kind of PR stunt from the mayor to appease the social conservatives in Juarez. If they were serious about shutting down the MP's, they would be busting 10 of them per day, and closing them permanently. They're not doing that, so it seems like more of a PR stunt to me. I'm just guessing here. I don't really know what the reason is for the few bust per month.

Genesis is a well known MP, that does a lot of business / prostitution that I'm sure the authorities are well aware of. So why haven't they busted Genesis? I don't really get what's going on with these few bust per month.

Same for Siluetas and Felinas. They are a block away from each other, and do a fair amount of business. So why haven't they busted them? I don't know what the hell is going on.

And I don't know exactly what happened at Imperium when I was there last week. I plan on returning to Imperium some time to try to find out what was going on. I expected to see a lobby full of cops when I exited the room. What I found were no cops, but everyone was getting the hell out of there, like the place was on fire or something. I don't care to go through that type of experience again.

And why are they questioning the customers, and masseuses, if they were engaged in sex, or just a massage, when they bust these places? I mean get real. Who goes to a MP in Juarez to just get a massage? Get real. The authorities know they're just brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Xfactors  [View Original Post]
    Well, with as many MP's in Juarez as there are, I just hope I don't get busted while I'm at one of them. Doesn't seem like the odds would be very high. I don't think Genesis, Loryed, or Felinas have been busted yet. Doesn't mean they won't be. If I get busted, I guess I'll see what it's like to get busted. Probably won't be much fun.
    I'm with you on that, the MP's were my absolute favorites when frequenting Juarez. I have had some awesome times, and wish Nuevo Laredo had the same setup. Weird that they don't, a lot of money to be made if they did. We have outcall masajes, but they want 1000 pesos to send a girl out, the girl getting 1/2 of that, plus any tips for extras she might provide. But, the consequences of the situation, in Juarez, at present, damn, I'd be working on some alternatives. Alternatives that can be had if you can speak Spanish, phone numbers, etc. Once I picked up a girl at a train crossing, she was in a car with another guy. I nodded to her and she nodded back, got out of his car and got in mine, knowing a gringo would pay better, she asked for 300 pesos and said she would spend the night if I wanted. Sometimes you just get lucky.

4 June

In El Paso tonight. What's a good hotel near the border? Anyone want to join I'm solo and need a wingman.

4 June 2014

In town for the night. What's a good hotel to stay in El Paso close to the border. Any in then that want to go into town tonight PM me. I am solo and would like a wing man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbond  [View Original Post]
    Ok, whatever, but you post that you are scared to walk the streets in Juarez. But the thought of being busted in a MP is worth the risk. Sorry but I fail to see the logic. Losing a few bucks to crooked cops is pale in comparison to spending a few days in a Juarez jail. Then, on top of that, having to face the consequences when released. Good luck if you continue, but don't ask for sympathy if you are caught with your pants down. It is not worth it, by no stretch of the imagination. Sex Tourism is a serious charge, I pray you don't get that hung on you. Not that the crooked cops would do that, or would they?
    Well, with as many MP's in Juarez as there are, I just hope I don't get busted while I'm at one of them. Doesn't seem like the odds would be very high. I don't think Genesis, Loryed, or Felinas have been busted yet. Doesn't mean they won't be. If I get busted, I guess I'll see what it's like to get busted. Probably won't be much fun.

Posting Limitations