La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: D. F. Street Scene

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 152 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2266
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

SWs

Hey,

I did the same thing the other day, but betwen 7 and 8 PM. There were probably a hundred women on both sides of the street. I took the subway to get there- very easy. Like you said, all types. About 5 were very cute, but most were average and a few were hideous. I selected Susanna after talking with her. She wanted more for each position and to take all of her clothes off- "sin ropas". 1 position was 150, 2 positions and sin ropas was 250 pesos plus the room was 50. She said she was 20 and she was very cute and built. Her hair was a nicely styled caramel color and boy did her ass look great. I made sure I was heading to the subway at 8 since the vendors were almost done folding things up, though there were still many women there staying for a night shift.

I found the experience to be very similar to going to where the SWs are in Tijuana. This was fun, but basicly just business. I am not sure what they would do if asked to go for an hour or two.

Mexico City SWs

Spent some days recently in Mexico City. Decided to go ahead and test out the SWs near the Mercado Merced. There are several along the opposite side (west side, I think) of the street (Anillo de Circunvalación, I believe) from the market. This area can be dangerous at night, so I went in the morning and had no trouble finding many willing participants.

None would say anything to me as I walked by, but it was obvious which were SWs and which were just normal women or vendors. The attractiveness ranged widely. There were rather hideous older women and rather cute younger women. Ugly fat women and sexy voluptuous women. The area of SWs is concentrated near a small hotel doorway where you'll be lead if you choose to buy. I think it was just north of where the big church is at the center of the market (though opposite side of the street).

There's also a road that runs east-west, something like San Pablo, though I can't remember for sure. It seemed to have many women as well, though perhaps more spread out. I never explored it, however. I did walk around some of the side streets there and didn't see any action.

I chose two women on two different occasions. Went with young and cute both times, which may be a mistake. They were both quite sexy in their skimpy little outfits on the street. Neither spoke any English, so practice your negotiations.

The cost of the room is $5 (50 pesos), which includes a condom. The rooms are sparse but relatively clean. They each have a sink, too, and a place to hang your clothes.

Each of the girls I chose (I would guess they were in the 18-21 range, though they may have just been young looking -- looking more 16 than 20, though) cost me $15 (well, 150 pesos). The second girl, which was prettier, but not as good in bed, started off at $10, but then once we were in there, required and extra $5 to get fully naked. Both of them had bigger breasts than I expected from their outfits, which was a pleasant surprise. The first girl let me touch her anywhere and kiss her all over her body and was very wet. The second girl, though slightly prettier, was rather dry, was little help, and would not let me put lips to body in any way.

For the most part, both of them just laid there, though the first one did improvise with things like pinching my nipples. Neither made much of a sound or would even consider kissing, even for extra dough. Both had no problem switching between mish and doggy.

One good sign: both were also rather worried about condoms being on correctly, spoo getting on them, etc.

I never got a knock at the door or anything and never got any clue that I should hurry up. They were definitely worth the money, but it wasn't as good as other Mexican experiences I've had.

I was in the mood for young and sexy, but I probably would have done better with one of the older, but still attractive women. They were fewer, but there were a couple. One that I saw while coming out of the hotel was actually quite hot. She had a nicely pushed up set of tits and a sexy face. She was a little on the voluptuous side, which I don't mind, but not fat. Sexy face. Just the body language said that she'd give a better time. Oh well, next time.

I've explored the bars of the Zona Rosa before and there are definitely many worse looking women there than the better ones near the market. And you'll just overspend on alcohol and mostly get a tease in the back room from those chicas.

Best Places in Mexico

Las Vegas II,
    I can't really tell you where is best, but here are some observations in (_). Hope this is of some help.
    Munch Lunch

Aguascalientes (From the posts I've read here over the years, this doesn't seem like a very active place for PFP.)
    Av. Luis Donaldo Colosio #244 Fracc Aguascalientes 2000
    Aguascalientes
    Aguascalientes - 20117

Polanco (Some action at D'Scorpius - see below- but this is the most expensive neighborhood in the city; so, it could get very pricey.)
    Jaime Balmes #11 Torre A-201 Col. Polanco
    Mexico City
    Distrito Federal - 11510
    Mexico

Guanajuato (Not much action there, very small, conservative colonial town.)
    Paseo de los Insurgentes #210, Loc. B Col. Jardines del Moral
    León
    Mexico

Guadalajara 2 (Providencia) (Again, an expensive suburban location; not a lot of action and expensive)
    Pablo Neruda #2914 Col. Providencia
    Guadalajara
    Jalisco - 44630
    Mexico

Tampico (like Veracruz is a seaport with plenty of chicas to service the Mexican sailors - ugly town though.)

Which city in mexico is best for mongering?

Im going to take a 2 week spanish class in mexico. Im looking just to be able to get some quick action everyday while im there. Im not into strip club, massages ect... I like to get striaght to the point just like TJ is. Wheres the best city to go to for this? Below is a list of possible schools/locations i can go to. Thanks for any help.

Aguascalientes
    Av. Luis Donaldo Colosio #244 Fracc Aguascalientes 2000
    Aguascalientes
    Aguascalientes - 20117

Ciudad Juárez
    Av. Plutarco Elias Calles # 1289 Esq. 21 de Marzo. Locales 1B y 1D Fraccionamiento Los Nogales.
    Juárez
    Chihuahua - 32550
    Mexico

Bosques de las Lomas
    Bosques de Ciruelos #194, 2do. Piso Bosques de las Lomas
    Mexico City
    Distrito Federal - 11700
    Mexico

Del Valle
    Av. Insurgentes Sur #1261 (Entrada por Carracci) Col. Insurgentes Extremadura
    Mexico City
    Distrito Federal - 03740
    Mexico

[Distrito Federal] Coyoacan

[Distrito Federal] Interpretes (Polanco 2)

Lindavista
    Av. Montevideo 365, Esq. Payta Col. Lindavista
    Mexico City
    Distrito Federal - 07300
    Mexico

Pedregal
    Av. San Jerónimo #240 Col. Pedregal de San Angel
    Mexico City
    Distrito Federal - 01900
    Mexico

Polanco
    Jaime Balmes #11 Torre A-201 Col. Polanco
    Mexico City
    Distrito Federal - 11510
    Mexico

Reforma
    Niza # 5 Primer Piso (Av. Reforma esquina con Niza) Col. Juárez
    Mexico City
    Distrito Federal - 06600
    Mexico

Villa Coapa
    Canal de Miramontes 2053 Local 1 2° piso Col. Unidad Los Girasoles III
    Mexico City
    Distrito Federal - 04920
    Mexico

[Estado de Mexico] Cuatitlan

Lomas Verdes
    Av. Lomas Verdes # 825 Loc, 17 B, 35 y 36
    Naucalpan
    Estado de México - 53120
    Mexico

Metepec
    703 Leona Vicario Col. La Purísima
    Metepec
    Estado de México - 52169
    Mexico

Satélite
    Pafnuncio Padilla #17, Piso 1 Circ. Comercial Plaza Satélite
    Naucalpan
    Estado de México - 53100
    Mexico

Toluca
    Venustiano Carranza #1104 Pte. Col. Ciprés
    Toluca
    Estado de México - 50120
    Mexico

León
    Paseo de los Insurgentes #210, Loc. B Col. Jardines del Moral
    León
    Guanajuato - 37160
    Mexico

Guadalajara 1 (Av. Vallarta)
    Av. Vallarta #1550 Loc, Esq. Marsella Sector Juárez
    Guadalajara
    Jalisco - 44140
    Mexico

Guadalajara 2 (Providencia)
    Pablo Neruda #2914 Col. Providencia
    Guadalajara
    Jalisco - 44630
    Mexico

[Jalisco] Guadalajara 3 (Del Sol)

[Morelos] Cuernavaca

Monterrey 1(Padre Mier)
    Av. Padre Mier #241 Pte. Col. Centro
    Monterrey
    Nuevo León - 64000
    Mexico

Monterrey 2 (El Centrito)
    Río Mississippi #101-B Ote. Col. del Valle
    Monterrey
    Nuevo León - 66220
    Mexico

[Oaxaca] Oaxaca

Puebla
    Av. 39 Pte. # 3302, Loc. 36,37 y 38 Entrada sobre la 33 Sur Las Ánimas
    Puebla
    Puebla - 72400
    Mexico

Querétaro
    Av. Constituyentes #1198 Ote. 3er. Piso Fracc. Panamericano
    Querétaro
    Querétaro - 76000
    Mexico

[Tamaulipas] Tampico

Chido - Sullivan; Motolo

Chido - Sullivan was dead in late Feb. and I drove through there several times/days. There was nothing. From what I had previously read on this thread, it must have been great at one time. But nothing anymore.

Motolo - Thanks for the kind remarks. I try to keep my postings pretty practical. So, I hope they protect a fellow monger or give him a chance for some decent chica action for a reasonable price.

Cheers,

Munch Lunch

Sullivan?

Anyone have information on Sullivan? The last two times I've driven by there has not been one SW, but a quite a few police. The place used to be wall to wall girls. Last time was today at about 4pm.

more D'Scorpius

ML,
    600p is for half an hour. After 6pm it becomes 750p I believe. Their hours are 10am - 10pm and the shift change occurs around 4pm.

It is very close to Polanco metro station, and there is no sign, just a big mirrored door and a guard with a dog in front.

Looking forward to your next conquests,
    RtW

D'Scorpius - Polanco

RtW,

Thanks for the post. You are right, this is a slow, slow thread considering how many of us end up in Mexico City on business. For $600 MN (pesos); how long did you get to spend with Gaby? That seems like an excellent price for that location in Mexico City. Do they have showers there? Do you know what hours the club is open? Are the rates higher in the evening?

I have been on Horacio many times. The cross street you mention, LaMartine, is just one block east of the Polanco subway stop; right? Does D'Scorpius have a sign? I'm going to be staying in Polanco soon on business and will want to visit the chicas.

Thanks, Munch Lunch

D'Scorpius report

Boy, traffic on this thread is so slow, I feel like I'm dominating the conversation... Well, I hope this gets others to contribute more.

Anyhow, I revisited D'Scorpius today around 4:30. I almost backed out of it at the last moment, but instead took a brief timeout and got a jugo at the Colima place on Horacio and La Martine. Highly recommended by the way. After quaffing the jugo, I was emboldened for a quick run at D'Scorpius.

I guess what was intimidating to me was the pressure to choose quickly. Once you enter the door, they introduce to all the possible women and you need to choose all within about 4 minutes. It's not the usual hanging around and drinking and mingling that I always enjoyed in the German FKK clubs, or even the Madrid club scene. So to stall just a little bit I asked the lady to do the introductions otra vez. This was just sufficient enough to make a semi-informed decision. I chose Gaby a nice little dark-haired spinner in a tight top and mini skirt.

We proceeded upstairs and had a nice session. No kissing or BLS, but a good CBJ and all the positions ending in perrito. I liked the rooms, lots of mirrors, and a massage table on the side and a big massage mat on the floor with a fresh sheet. Gaby was a bit shy and reserved but seemed very genuine and gave a good effort. Total was 600p and instead of a tip I spent the last 10 minutes (extended into overtime) giving her a massage which she really seemed to enjoy.

Overall a refreshing experience. Not a groundbreaking experience but convenient and quick. Pretty nice, stripper looking girls there overall. By the way, someone asked about a redhead there. I think I say her leaving, unfortunately, headed for the Polanco metro station. But she was striking. Very red hair, blue eyes I think, great body. If her, I assume she works the early shift (10-4), might be worth revisiting.

That's all for now, so let's see others start posting, eh?

Cheers,
    RtW

Genesis and Scorpius in Polanco

My explorations in Mex City continue. I am staying near Polanco so I went to Rincon de Bosque 31 today. But to my surprise, it seems to have closed for good. There was a For Sale sign on the building and no one answered the buzzer. Anyone out there know if they have a new location in Polanco?

I persisted and headed up to Scorpius on La Martine 341 just off Masaryk. Luckily they were open and a woman opened the big mirrored door and told me the prices. I think that she said normal prices are 750p per hour, but there's a special for 600p from 3pm - 6pm for the half hour. There was a sign to this affect as well. Then she introduced me to the women, there were about twelve who were 6 - 8's. Lot's of peroxide blondes and busty ones. Not too many of the youthful, slender, dark haired blonde ones that I prefer. But definitely doable.

Since I had struck out at Genesis, I no longer had enough time for a session at Scorpius, so I told the woman I'd be back tomorrow.

Anyone know if Genesis moved elsewhere in Polanco? Or anyone know if Estetica Claudia in Condesa is still open?

Cheers
    RtW

Pino Suarez - Callejon Hormiguero - RtW

RtW,

Great post; glad you found some action there. Sure, you overpaid; but haven't we all, at one time or another? The best part was that she was young, beautiful, good in bed and you ended up happy. From your post, I could tell you got your money's worth. Congratulations!

In your post you brought up a good point that is worth elaborating on. The Pino Suarez Plaza opens up and downward to the east as you walk down steps on the tree shaded Callejon Hormiguero. It looks and feels like an alley. (That is where you met the "couch" girl; Laura.) After about 15 yards, there is another plaza, albiet very small, on your left.

I once found a lovely girl there one afternoon around sundown. Since it is a smaller, shadier area she was very willing to let me sample the merchandise right there. There are plenty of concrete benches and walls around to sit on. We went over into one darker corner and started making out (closed mouth kissing and wet neck kissing) and we felt each other up. She seemed to be a bit of and exhibitionist; so, I asked her if she was. She just laughed as she stoked my hardon though my jeans and replied, "no I'm just a good business woman and know how to negotiate well with a client." I totally agreed, we promptly sealed the deal and went off to the Hotel Unico for an hour. After she left, I had the hotel call me a taxi to take me home to my actual hotel

Anyway, if there is increased police presence on the main plaza by the subway stop, you may have to wander down this alley to find some pussy...just as Rtw did.

Way to go RtW,
    Munch Lunch

Below is a quote from my original Pino Suarez post a while back. it explains the geography of the plaza a bit:

HOURLY HOTELS: The one I used was called the Hotel Unico at 30 Escuela Medico Militar. That is on the east side of the intersection of that street with Callejon Hormiguero. There are two other short stay hotels on Callejon Hormiguero just east (proceeding on foot) from the Pino Suarez subway stop toward the Hotel Unico. The girls know where the hotels are; so, when they take you down what looks like an alley don’t worry, it becomes Callejon Hormiguero. It is safe to go with them; they make their money sucking,fucking and bucking; not rolling clients.

Pino Suarez Redux

Okay Munch et al,
    I set aside time on Thursday to re-explore the Pino Suarez/Merced/San Pablo scene. I had earlier found the SWs out in force along San Pablo and Merced per Munch's excellent description. It certainly didn't seem as dangerous as posts in this thread from last year made it out to be. As a gringo wearing a semi-nice watch I didn't feel particularly threatened as there were too many people around and too much motion, I think, to be assaulted.

But I did see the same SW that caught my eye earlier in the week. Slim youngish dirty blond. It's a bit awkward approaching these SWs, as you make your deals quickly whilst standing in front of normal storefronts in front of normal families walking past. Anyhow her working name is America, and she was pretty and slim, but a bit jaded looking. We agreed on 200p for a throw and 50 for the room. It was a small but adequate room with small bath and shower on one of the sidestreets. Sorry I don't remember the name. Anyhow, the deal wasn't as good as I thought as I had to bargain for CBJ once in the room. Eventually we settled on another 200p, for 30 minutes with CBJ. Anal and CIM/CIF were off the table. Problem was that I had been abstaining for about a week in hopes of a fabulous , splashy CIF experience. But I was double-jinxed this day because only CBJ was available and I was extra-sensitive (read short-lived) due to the abstinence So less than 10 minutes into the BJ the deed was done and I had to settle for a mediocre massage for the rest of the time period.

Later things would improve at Pino Suarez. I had also been there previously and found little action that appealed to me. Remember I like them slim, pretty and youngish (not illegitimately so, of course). Pino Suarez seemed to be sparsely populated by chicas and older ladies that were not in my target demographic. I eventually did see one Indio looking girl who was very slim/skinny but with long silky black hair and a cute but not beautiful face. Now I was looking for a TLN companion, and she was the best I could find and would do quite nicely. She was dressed innocently in a t-shirt and cuffed jeans, but watched her long enough to know she was in play (talked with and approached by a series of older men). Eventually she was engrossed in conversation with two late teenage boys, so I took time out to circle the plaza. When I returned she was gone and I was slightly disappointed as the witching hour 8pm was approaching.

But I caught a lucky break. On the side of the plaza there is a shady side entrance which leads to Calle Hormiguera. Along this walkway, there are some grungy old couches where the local teenagers (boys and girls) hangout. I had assumed they were civilians last time I visited, however I noticed the prettiest girl of the couch crowd was now approaching a fat dude and starting a conversation. This was too good to be true. Luckily el gordo and her did not come to agreement and she headed back to the couches, but not before latching onto my stare. She acknowledged my glance and approached with a smile. Man, she was a sight. About 5' 6" slim with nice breasts in a red halter, tight jeans and her black hair in a ponytail and a pretty face with a great smile.

She sat down and I mustered enough Spanish to find out she was Laura, 19, and in case I was wondering she was a sexo servidora. She offered 350 for the media hora or 500 for the hora plus hotel. I explained I was looking for a TLN companion, but she balked becuase she didn't do that as she lived with her aunt her in the city. To counter I offered that she could call her aunt and make up a story and I'd throw in 1000p to sweeten the deal. Still she tried to sell me on an hour. As I'd just completed my first shot on San Pablo, I knew that an hour right away wouldn't be very productive. So I held out for TLN. 1500 wouldn't do it, but I made a final offer of 2000 and she broke down. I know, I know, I just committed the cardinal sin of WSGers - overpaying. But the way I figured, either I break out two bills now on this sweet young thing or I end up at the unknown takeout bars that Munch recommended for 800p for the hour. As they say, a bird in hand....

So away we went to the Marlowe Hotel. Btw, as Munch described, it's a decent hotel for a good price (460p). But it's certainly not luxurious in the rooms. The lobbies and bathrooms are pretty nice, but the bedrooms themselves are very basic, stuffy with small windows. I wished I'd had a nicer place to take this chica home to. But she didn't complain and we had a quick shag before going out for dinner.

On the metro ride over to the hotel and walking in the streets, this girl caught the eye of many, many guys on the street. Not that she was sluttily dressed, but I think for her beauty. Taking off her clothes in the stuffy little room, revealed a fabulous body in matching red bra and panties. Fantastic 19 year old slim body. When the bra came off, there were the most protrusive nipples I'd ever seen. They always seemed aroused. And they topped a great firm set of small B's. This was going to be good. I was disappointed that kissing was restricted to LFK and unbelievably no BJ. That's right, not BBBJ and not CBJ. But I tried to be optimistic and the actual deed itself was great with any position I desired (mish, CG, doggy) and her fabulous body wrapped around me the whole time. We then showered and went out for dinner at a nearby Spanish restaurant as a big rainstorm rolled into the city. At the restaurant we had a fun time and I started taking her photo on my crappy camera phone. She told me she's a chilango and youngest of 11 siblings... yikes! She did have the impulsiveness of the youngest child. Afterwards we rode back to the hotel, holding hands.

I took a few more photos in the better light of the nice marble bathroom. But being a lousy camera phone, they don't do her justice. That plus the fact I didn't ask her permission to post, I won't be posting for general consumption. Anyhow we finished the night with another great shag, then we snuggled and fell asleep. I gotta say it really is something to hold a beatiful new young chica all night in bed. In the morning, I awoke at 7am and started caressing her. She responded quickly and we were off to the races the third time. Afterwards we showered, dressed and I walked out of the lobby and to a cab. I gave her 200p for the cab, she gave me her phone number and we kissed goodbye. So overall, I hope I didn't spoil the market but it was a good investment from my perspective - qualitatively and quantitatively (2000p/180usd works out to be 15usd/hr over 12.5 hours on par with TLN in Czech Republic or Spain, and pretty close to Brazil and Russia). Not a bad deal afterall.

So thanks again Munch for the info. I'll still be in DF for one more week, but my mongering activities will be much more limited. Probably only a quickie at Pino Suarez or perhaps D'Scorpius or Genesis which are closer to where I'm staying in Polanco.

Cheers
    RtW

Mexico City Brothels

Adaptable - You pretty much described my experience with the call girls from Mexico City newspapers. Its really hit or miss; sometimes fine and other times not. Even though I am bi-lingual, I've never been able to "pre-screen" the women with any degree of accuracy. The great times have really just been dumb luck. Glad you found one that took care of you in the sack.

I have heard of Extreme Spa and D'Scorpious but have not gone there.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any brothels. Our fellow monger RtW is in Mexico City right now. Hope he will post here soon. As he may know of some brothels. Take care. Munch Lunch

Thanks Munch!

Hey Munch,

From your post, I tried some newspaper girls off the eluniversal website and had some good times. This first girl, who advertises as Thalia was a thin girl who claimed she was 23, but the lines on her face/mouth made her look more like her late 30s. She had B cups and a nice latin ass. She was relatively shy, but she was great in the sack....knowing when to clench her pussy and optimal positions. Her ad was $1000 (pesos) for 2 hours, cumming as much as you like. I was able to get 2 rounds out in several postions, but I also got 2 long massages. I gave her a $100 tip.

The second chic I got was a bit of a rip off. She advertised as Jessika. She quoted me $1200 for 2 hours. It took her more than 2 hours to arrive to my Zona Rosa hotel. She was younger and chubbier with too many tatoos....but her had D cups and a sute face. She pretty mechanical in the sack. After I shoot one out in 20 minutes, she got in the shower, got dressed and prepared to leave. When I asked her about the 2 hours she said that it was 2 hours or one orgasm. I let her leave (given that she wasn't that good anyway).

I guess it's trial and error in the paper, but I was able to have 3 orgasms in my room for basically the price of one if I choose a girl off the net....or having to fight Mexico City traffic to go to a brothel.

Do you have a list of brothels by and chance, Munch? Particularily by location. I usually stay near the Zona Rosa/Reforma area, but the only ones I know of (Extreme Spa and D'Scorpious) are far from there.... and usually cost me a $100-$200 cab ride.

Adaptable

RtW - Pino Suarez & La Merced

Hi RtW,

I just sent you a PM with the phrases you requested and then saw you had posted here. Sorry, to hear the action was bad in Pino Suarez and the girls were ugly on Avenida San Pablo and across from La Merced. Things were good in February when I was there.

I hope the conditions have not permanently deteriorated at these three locations. Because, when I was there it was a no brainer - three different meat markets all within walking distance of each other and the subway, plus, lots of chicas and cheap prices.

Again, thanks for the update. If these locations are no longer worth it; its a good thing to let all our fellow mongers know. I hope you have better luck tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Munch Lunch

Posting Limitations