La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Mexicali

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 150 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Was overcrowded with Haitians last time I was there.

Great Report Kigpin

This report was awesome. Did you run into any wall girls at all? The city sounds like an overpriced poor man's Tijuana. I thought the Merced (DF) street providers were below avg. Compared to their Tijuana counterparts but more pricier. Mexico / California has become more racist this decade. I'm on the fence about taking the plunge.

I haven't been in Mexicali for about 10 years but reading the forum I don't see that there have been many changes so I don't think an updated map is necessary. The clubs mentioned, Gato Negro, Playboy. Miau Miau, Bar San Diego, El Establo, Guau Guau among others are the same clubs I frequented then.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenC  [View Original Post]
    Can a member please help to provide a updated map of Mexicali and it's attractions, I am planning a trip next week and could use any help.

Thanks in advance.

Updated map of Mexicali

Can a member please help to provide a updated map of Mexicali and it's attractions, I am planning a trip next week and could use any help.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks! I will put Playboy on my list of places to visit and will be looking for Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache  [View Original Post]
    Yes, only Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday mornings there. Remember it's a small town. Also, I've been staying at that place for years. Basic, yes.. but always clean in my experience. Sorry if you felt discriminated against. I've had the same feeling in Mexico being white and old.

Next time go to Playboy and ask for Pedro.. Use the word "spiderman," tip him 50 pesos and he'll hook you up.

Thank you for the feedback and advice, it's greatly appreciated. I will be giving Mexicali another shot in the near future and I will definitely do better an negotiating as well. I didn't know what the going rate was so I definitely paid more than I should have.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Great Report.

Sorry to read about your discrimination issues. It happens in Tijuana too for different reasons. Sometimes a girl will all of a sudden decide to be a (female dog) for no reason. I am white by the way.

The dreaded knock on the door is all too common in Tijuana as well. Typical mexican hooker service. Most mexican brothels don't know what it means to treat their customers right. They only care about that moment then cry about not having any business in the future.

The way to do mexican hookers (if you can) is to make a deal with the girl then take her off the premises onto your own turf. Things can still go wrong but at least you get the bar and meseros out of the equation.

I have been to Mexicali twice. There was nothing there that I can't get in Tijuana and there is more to do in Tijuana during the day. Some guys are into it but again making the effort to get out there for the same ol same ol just isn't worth it to me.

Your session in the room should have been the equivalent of $60/80 tops. I would have been furious if they knocked at the 15 minute mark.

The cabbie did recommend El Establo and from this forum I had heard of Bar San Diego, I just didn't get around to checking them out. I might be taking another trip in the near future though and will definitely stop by El Establo.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaldo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback on the Chinesca. I think most who post here know it is very basic but no one has described it as particularly dirty. So I wonder if they just dropped the ball in this case or if things have taken a turn for the worse. I commend you for keeping your cool when dealing with the racist chica. I suspect few brothers visit Mexicali in comparison with Tijuana who also had issues years ago but now generally don't or at least it's less prevalent. Since you went all the way to GUAU GUAU was there any particular reason you didn't check out Bar San Diego or el Establo?

Quote Originally Posted by KingPin13  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post so go easy on me gents. I have been a member for a while on and off and I have mongered in the Philippines, Thailand while in the service and recently Mexico.

Accommodation:

I checked into the Chinesca since I had read that it was chica friendly and if I didn't score anything at a club, I was planning on getting a SW from the front of the hotel as some of you had recommended.

First let me say that the hotel is very very basic at best. The room was pretty dirty and the bathroom smelled like mold, but ohh well, what can you ask for 300 pesos right? After I went to several clubs, which I will discuss later, I went back to the hotel at around 3 AM to find out that there were no street walkers in front or anywhere near. I even walked around the block and didn't spot a single one. I might have read wrong and maybe you guys meant they're only there on weekends?
    Yes, only Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday mornings there. Remember it's a small town. Also, I've been staying at that place for years. Basic, yes.. but always clean in my experience. Sorry if you felt discriminated against. I've had the same feeling in Mexico being white and old.

Next time go to Playboy and ask for Pedro.. Use the word "spiderman," tip him 50 pesos and he'll hook you up.

Live & learn

Sorry to hear about your issues. Please be reminded that Mexicali is old school and it may take a few trips for the locals to eye ball you so you prove you are cool and local. I can say that it does pay off in the long run. Keep the faith. Stay away from bars relly close to border. For Rookies. I will say that this is the first time that I heard that Mexicali women are prejudice against black people. Have been going for 30+ years and from my limited experience my bros do well there. The only true color is Mexico is Verde or green.

This is my first post so go easy on me gents. I have been a member for a while on and off and I have mongered in the Philippines, Thailand while in the service and recently Mexico.

Accommodation:

I checked into the Chinesca since I had read that it was chica friendly and if I didn't score anything at a club, I was planning on getting a SW from the front of the hotel as some of you had recommended.

First let me say that the hotel is very very basic at best. The room was pretty dirty and the bathroom smelled like mold, but ohh well, what can you ask for 300 pesos right? After I went to several clubs, which I will discuss later, I went back to the hotel at around 3 AM to find out that there were no street walkers in front or anywhere near. I even walked around the block and didn't spot a single one. I might have read wrong and maybe you guys meant they're only there on weekends?

Club Guau Guau:

Given that it was the night of 15 September, the place was packed with people ready to give "el grito". I'm a black american and although I speak fluent Spanish, I rarely get approached at clubs. I know it's either because the girls assume I don't speak Spanish or because I know a lot of Mexican girls are not fans of dark skin, if you know what I mean. Anyway, there's always a brave soul that decides to talk to me and is pleasantly surprised when she finds out I speak Spanish. So this young girl (I think her stage name was Sarai) sat with me and I bought her a few drinks. She looked she she was high on something and was very very hyper and overly vulgar, not really my taste. So after a few minutes of her insisting that I take her to the room, I told her I had to leave. There was a lot of talent there but most were with what appeared to be locals and regulars. Off to the next bar.

Club Playboy:

This place was considerably smaller than most other bars I had been to and the stage is blocked from several sides with large pillars, not very bright on their part. I sat down for a minute to look at the talent, for the most part, the girls were kind of on the heavy side. I like a girl with a nice round ass and big breasts but these girls were just fat all over. There was only one or two with a decent body but their face was about a solid 4. I got approached and a pretty waitress who asked if I needed company. I said what the hell, so I bought her a drink. It wasn't until she was about to sit down that I noticed what she was covering up with her dress, she was 6 months pregnant. She said she was a dancer but started waiting tables after her belly started to show. I sat there kind of in shock and not sure what to do for a few minutes. I finally excused myself and told her I needed to go and get some sleep. She asked me with a straight face if she could come with me, wtf? I know maybe there's guys out there with that fetish but it's not my thing. On to the next one.

Club Miau Miau:

I had actually been to this one a couple of days prior and well as La Casona. The first time I was there, a waiter who spoke really good English and assumed I didn't know Spanish, got me a table and within minutes brought a girl over. She said Hi and then looked at the waiter and told him "Pero a mi no me gustan LOS negros, me dan asco", for those of you who don't speak it, she said " I don't like blacks, they disgust me". So I politely told her in Spanish, no problem, you don't have to sit with me. She turned bright red and ran away, I don't think I saw her for the rest of the time I was there. A little while later a girl with a tattoo on her ass of a panda holding a heart approached me and I bought her a few drinks. She said her name was Ana but I forgot what she told me her real name was. She was definitely a hustler, judging by the way she was sucking those drinks down, but it was the last club of the night before I went back to the hotel anyway so I didn't care, I had money to burn since I hadn't had much luck anywhere else. After about the fourth drink, she asked me if I wanted to fuck, so I took her upstairs to and shady dark room and did the deed. All in all the damage was 1600 Pesos, which was a little steeper than I expected, or maybe I just got ripped off, you tell me. She was very energetic and liked to kiss, so that was a plus. Although I was a little upset since she said we had 40 minutes and 15 minutes into it, there was already a knock on the door. I told her what that was all about and she said time was almost up. I didn't argue and just finished and left. Overall this bar has a great selection for all tastes but most girls are hardcore pros compared to other bars.

La Casona (two days prior):

Given its proximity to the border, this place is way too expensive. There were only about three other guys beside me in the whole bar on Tuesday night and probably about 10 to 12 girls sitting around and reluctantly taking turns on the stage. I was there for about an hour, drank a couple of beers and left. I said Hi to a couple of girls but was ignored. I was told the girls from there are snobby since they tend to make a lot more money on the weekends than any other bar. Not sure how true that is.

Anyway that's just my quick review of Mexicali. Hope someone will find it helpful.

Given that this place is.

Thanks for the feedback on the Chinesca. I think most who post here know it is very basic but no one has described it as particularly dirty. So I wonder if they just dropped the ball in this case or if things have taken a turn for the worse. I commend you for keeping your cool when dealing with the racist chica. I suspect few brothers visit Mexicali in comparison with Tijuana who also had issues years ago but now generally don't or at least it's less prevalent. Since you went all the way to GUAU GUAU was there any particular reason you didn't check out Bar San Diego or el Establo?

Accommodation:

Club Guau Guau:

Given that it was the night of 15 September, the place was packed with people ready to give "el grito". I'm a black american and although I speak fluent Spanish, I rarely get approached at clubs. I know it's either because the girls assume I don't speak Spanish or because I know a lot of Mexican girls are not fans of dark skin, if you know what I mean. Anyway, there's always a brave soul that decides to talk to me and is pleasantly surprised when she finds out I speak Spanish. So this young girl (I think her stage name was Sarai) sat with me and I bought her a few drinks. She looked she she was high on something and was very very hyper and overly vulgar, not really my taste. So after a few minutes of her insisting that I take her to the room, I told her I had to leave. There was a lot of talent there but most were with what appeared to be locals and regulars. Off to the next bar.

Club Playboy:

This place was considerably smaller than most other bars I had been to and the stage is blocked from several sides with large pillars, not very bright on their part. I sat down for a minute to look at the talent, for the most part, the girls were kind of on the heavy side. I like a girl with a nice round ass and big breasts but these girls were just fat all over. There was only one or two with a decent body but their face was about a solid 4. I got approached and a pretty waitress who asked if I needed company. I said what the hell, so I bought her a drink. It wasn't until she was about to sit down that I noticed what she was covering up with her dress, she was 6 months pregnant. She said she was a dancer but started waiting tables after her belly started to show. I sat there kind of in shock and not sure what to do for a few minutes. I finally excused myself and told her I needed to go and get some sleep. She asked me with a straight face if she could come with me, wtf? I know maybe there's guys out there with that fetish but it's not my thing. On to the next one.

Club Miau Miau:

I had actually been to this one a couple of days prior and well as La Casona. The first time I was there, a waiter who spoke really good English and assumed I didn't know Spanish, got me a table and within minutes brought a girl over. She said Hi and then looked at the waiter and told him "Pero a mi no me gustan LOS negros, me dan asco", for those of you who don't speak it, she said " I don't like blacks, they disgust me". So I politely told her in Spanish, no problem, you don't have to sit with me. She turned bright red and ran away, I don't think I saw her for the rest of the time I was there. A little while later a girl with a tattoo on her ass of a panda holding a heart approached me and I bought her a few drinks. She said her name was Ana but I forgot what she told me her real name was. She was definitely a hustler, judging by the way she was sucking those drinks down, but it was the last club of the night before I went back to the hotel anyway so I didn't care, I had money to burn since I hadn't had much luck anywhere else. After about the fourth drink, she asked me if I wanted to fuck, so I took her upstairs to and shady dark room and did the deed. All in all the damage was 1600 Pesos, which was a little steeper than I expected, or maybe I just got ripped off, you tell me. She was very energetic and liked to kiss, so that was a plus. Although I was a little upset since she said we had 40 minutes and 15 minutes into it, there was already a knock on the door. I told her what that was all about and she said time was almost up. I didn't argue and just finished and left. Overall this bar has a great selection for all tastes but most girls are hardcore pros compared to other bars.

Given its proximity to the border, this place is way too expensive. There were only about three other guys beside me in the whole bar on Tuesday night and probably about 10 to 12 girls sitting around and reluctantly taking turns on the stage. I was there for about an hour, drank a couple of beers and left. I said Hi to a couple of girls but was ignored. I was told the girls from there are snobby since they tend to make a lot more money on the weekends than any other bar. Not sure how true that is.

Anyway that's just my quick review of Mexicali. Hope someone will find it helpful.

KingPin 13

Great Report.

Sorry to read about your discrimination issues. It happens in Tijuana too for different reasons. Sometimes a girl will all of a sudden decide to be a (female dog) for no reason. I am white by the way.

The dreaded knock on the door is all too common in Tijuana as well. Typical mexican hooker service. Most mexican brothels don't know what it means to treat their customers right. They only care about that moment then cry about not having any business in the future.

The way to do mexican hookers (if you can) is to make a deal with the girl then take her off the premises onto your own turf. Things can still go wrong but at least you get the bar and meseros out of the equation.

I have been to Mexicali twice. There was nothing there that I can't get in Tijuana and there is more to do in Tijuana during the day. Some guys are into it but again making the effort to get out there for the same ol same ol just isn't worth it to me.

Your session in the room should have been the equivalent of $60/80 tops. I would have been furious if they knocked at the 15 minute mark.

Mexicali on Thursday night

Accommodation:

Club Guau Guau:

Club Playboy:

Club Miau Miau:

Mexicali on Saturday evening

Can't seem to find reliable info in English about the Mexicali clubs on the net. Some clubs are showing up as closed but still their names are mentioned here.

Which are the best clubs or places to visit Mexicali on Saturday evening if we just have few hours? Just the names would be good enough though more details will always be helpful and appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardAZ  [View Original Post]
    I went to Mexicali on Sat 27 Feb 2016. I was there from 12 noon to 8 pm. The girls that work in front of the motels are offering full service for 30 minutes for only 250 pesos. The exchange rate at the casa de cambios was 17.30. So 250 pesos is $14.45 usd. So less than $15 for 30 minutes full service. The girls might try to charge American guys more money. You can tell the girls "Mexicans pagan doscientos cincuenta pesos. Yo pago doscientos cincuenta pesos. " To get the best prices you can learn to say a few things in Spanish or use Google translate on your smart phone. Type it in and have the girl read it in Spanish on your phone. Hotel Chinesca is the best place to stay. Lots of girls outside the hotels. There is Hotel Pacifico on Benito Juarez street, Hotel Paris on Sebastian Lerdo street. There are 4 or 5 hotels on Sebastian Lerdo. There are 2 hotels on Benito Juarez where girls work and stand in front or close by. There are clubs and bars where girls work also. Playboy Club on Sebastian Lerdo, El Gato Negro on Sebastian Lerdo. Probably saw 25 to 30 girls working in front of the hotels on Saturday and the prices are very cheap. Remember to always pay in pesos for the best prices.
    This report seems helpful. Can any senior members verify these spots? I've never been to MC but do business with a guy in San Diego who works in MV during the week and then drives to MC on the weekends where he has a house and family. When I told him I was a reg in Tijuana and if MC had any good chi chi bars, he laughed and said I don't know, I don't mess around because I have a esposa there. He did invite me to come down for a visit sometime but I'd probably be venturing out for panocha on my own. I've heard very mixed things about MC over the years. The posts are pretty informative though.

Moe

Bar san diego

Those days may be gone but wasn't BSD negatively impacted by the remodeling of the motel next door? Has it concluded? You had to take the girls offsite for a while and I would imagine some of the them weren't comfortable with that at least with first time clients. If you're going to el Establo, BSD isn't that far out of the way to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by MexicaliJack  [View Original Post]
    Am older gringo. Been going to BSD since '86 when Friday notes were absolutely great, all girls worennighties, push ups and roamed the tables working the crowd. Those days are gone. Stick ton the zone. 200 pesosnfor total. Hope thisnhelps.

Posting Limitations