"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: 2004 Archived Reports

Closed Thread
Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    I see Mr O'Toole has updated his classic report. I want to say thanks again to you, Mr O'Toole. The "old" days of picking thru the alt group are long, long, gone and hard to even imagine now. Your report was an instant classic, and has been an internet legend. Very cool.

Irishman,

If a policeman complains about getting $300/mo., how about a worker who assembles stereo equipment during the night shift at $60/week? That's about $240/mo. A local I talked to was getting that.

Were wages always like this, or did they only get bad recently?

First time post here, filing my good news report from AB.

Saturday, Jan 31. Left my house at 11:45 AM and was crossing the gate at noon, hopped a cab and was at AB by 12:20. I knew from a few previous trips that Sat noon trips can be hit or miss, this one turned out to be a big hit.

The chicas outnumbered the men 2 to 1. Went in the door, took a left and went up to the bar and ordered a XX. Before I even got my beer in my hand, a beautiful 8+ chica was on the stool next to me wanting a drink. After talking to her about 30 seconds, I passed on her, but another was quickly in her place, on her too, I quickly passed. Both seemed to pushy and in a hurry, and I new I had the numbers in my favor today.

I looked down towards the mens room and spotted a beautiful chica looking like she was trying to blend in. She looked at me and I nodded at her and over she came. She slid onto the stool and shyly said 'hi, my name is Maria." I intruduced my self and launched into some small talk. She said she was up for a few weeks from MC. She was hot, had a great chest and a nice, round butt. She asked me if I wanted to up and I said yes and offered 50 and she agreed. Less than 5 mins after sitting down, I was off with a hottie and only drank half my beer.

When we got to the room, she went to the mirror and quickly touched up her make up, as I sat on the bed and removed my shoes. She came over, stood right in front of me and undressed doing a quick little strip show. Nice, natural rack and a tremendous, round ass which I loved, probably the best ass I'd ever seen on a chica. She then undressed me and led me down on my back onto the bed

She quickly covered me then gave a great bj, then climbed on top, cowgirl. She rode for awile, excellent technique and rhythm, then slid off and offered herself doggie. The view was incredible. After a good 5 mins, we switched to missionary and we banged hard. I slowed up as I was nearing the pop, she asked me if I liked her, and I said yes, very much, ecpecially her ass. She said "Oh really?", then pushed me off, put me on my back, and the proceeded to climb back on reverse cowgirl and put a show on for me. It was too much for me and I popped in about 2 mins.

She climbed off and layed next to me for a few mins, rubbing my chest, the the knock came. She kissed me on the cheek, got up, we cleaned up, and got dressed. We settled on 50 at the bar, but this was the best experience ever had, and I noticed it went 40 mins, so I gave he 70 and she thanked me and kissed me. We talked on the way down and I found out she is heading back to MC on Feb 9, So I will definately be back next saturday to hook up with her again.

I have found my experiences on saturday noontime to be the best times I have had. The girls are fresh and business is slow so they seem to go the extra mile. Plus the border wait coming back is usually only 5 mins or so. I am usually down, done the deed, and back home in under 2 hours. Anyone else interested in weekend day trips, let me know.

I had the great good fortune of living within driving distance of TJ for a few months. I can't begin to express how much I miss not only Adelitas (que marvela!!) but the whole streetwalker scene there. Is there ANYPLACE in Mexico or elsewhere (short of Amsterdam or Thailand) that is anything like TJ? Juarez isn't even a dim second.

I'm gonna be in the Zona on Tuesday and Wednesday (January 3 and 4) with some buddies celebrating the Patriots win(hopefully). If anybody wants to have a beer or two then PM me.

Got all excited about reading Rico's post mentioning the Bar San Diego having little rooms right in the back. No having to go to outside to some other place for a room. Always wanted to do it in the bar even if in the back. Couldn't find it elsewhere on the net and I didn't have time to ask the forum for the street location because it would take a couple days to see my inquiry. Haven't applied for senior memership yet.

So, really eager, I went to TJ last night, Friday 1/29 and asked all around, Revolucion and La Zona Norte, taxi drivers, bar employees and even a couple beer delivery drivers for the where the Bar San Diego is. They never heard of it. Just the Hotel San Diego which has no bar. So I went to AB and had one chica (see below). Then I went home to SD and reread Rico's post - the Bar San Diego is in Mexicali. Didn't notice it at first, I saw the bar mentioned at the bottom of the post, had to laugh at myself.

At AB last night, what a gorgeous Mex brunette, Malena, around 20. Average height, thin but not rail thin, bare tummy outfit, not large breasts but shaped nice. Decent English too. She acted kind of wild upstairs in the hotel, saying 'f... me' a lot. It may sound a bit crude describing it like that, but that's the best way I can tell it. And I rarely hear a chica say that repeatedly and it was a turn on. There was some GFE, and a good lay. Didn't even ask me for money up front or at all. I finally gave her the $60 after half my clothes were back on & she didn't ask for a tip.

The lesbo act in Hong Kong runs about 11pm and 1am. Get there a little early and sit at the bar towards the right side. While you're waiting you can give your dollars to the girls dancing on the bar. Put the bill in your mouth, bend backwards so your head rests on the bar, then enjoy as the girl sits on your face for the bill. When the show starts, stay where you're at and turn around to watch. However, if you want to get in on the act, by all means proceed up to the runway taking your shirt off. If they like you, they'll pull you up with them. They will try to take your clothes off and it's up to you how much you want to take off. I've seen guys take everything off. Not a pretty sight and all toasted. For $5 you can get a polaroid shot of you and the girls. While all that is going on, they also video it to show it on the TVs in the room for everyone to see. When the girls come on they're lookin' about 7 to 8. By the time they're getting heavily into the act, both are lookin' like 10s. The transformation is incredible, or I've had a couple more cervesas through the show. This is the best show in town, and it's FREE!

Poon:

Good report. For all you lurkers out there who have never been to TJ, read this report again. This is exactly more the rule rather than the exception of what you'll encounter on a typical TJ excursion: Lots of available chicas, a few 8's and 9's to keep your attention, good brew, good times, lots of loud music, and a minimum of hassles (police searches, etc). In fact if you're really paranoid, always travel in numbers and never leave the confines of Adelitas or Chicago Club.

Dear fellow Tijuana lovers,

I will be going to TJ this Tuesday during the day and want to have someone help me with some translations por favor.

"I know the prices, I'm just looking for a girlfirend kind of time"
    "I want BJ without a condom including licking my balls"
    "anal/backdoor/upstairs" whichever sounds nice for the chicas.

Thank you in advance.

Gentlemen,

After reading this topic from top to bottom I decided to make my pilgrimage to TJ on Wednesday.Got up at 11:00 am,called in sick,and went to the ATM and got $500 . Left L.A. around 1:00 pm and got to Adelita at around 3:30 pm . Went in and scanned the place,walked around then decided to sit at the table for a beer. The place was half packed with about 25 girls. About 3 were up to my tastes but I just left it and that. About 1 1/2 hours later,I picked the one that I liked and asked the waiter to ask her to come over.Bought her a drink(Jack and Coke) for $13+1$ tip, ***** sure know how to spend my money.lol . Took her up to the room,second disappointment . She had a tatoo(I'm not into that) below her belly button and something like a scar that ran across her bladder which she later told me that it was from a surgery for child birth.She looked really hot when she had her clothes on but when they were off she was a big dissapointment.

Went back to Adelita and had another beer for about half hour and off to Chicago . Pretty much empty. Had a beer, then left.

Went to the alley to check it out the scene and noticed a good looking SG and we agreed for everything for $25 including the room. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either.

Next was HK, went in had a beer. Nothing in there caught my eye so I left over to Miami. Dead at around 7:30 pm. Walk over to Las Chevales. Same thing.

Back to Chicago. This time there was a few people in there. Grabbed a beer and watched this girl danced. Petite around 5'4",110 pounds,black hair. Took her upstairs and it was good.

After that,I was a hungry and stopped by the taco place next to Chicago. I don't remember if I was too hungry or because of the beer but those tacos were good.

Then off to the bar across from the pharmacy. Nothing much in there so decided to check out the message place behind it. Went in and sat on that leather sofa. It was soft and nice. The place looked very clean and very professional. About 10 ladies came out and introduced themselves. I left after that. They were around 3s-6s. Most were chubbies.Nothing worth mentioning.

Cruised down that street again toward Adelita and back to HK . And this was around 10:00 pm.Got a beer and one the girls caught my attention. Imitation blonde with secretary glasses,and tall (around 5'10" without those pumps they make them wear at HK). God ,I never knew they make heels that high. She looks like that chick from that sit-com "Third Rock". She probably has the nicest skin in that area. Couldn't find any imperfections.In the sack,she was alright.

After that ,I decided to check out some of the bars across the street from Adelita. Most of them were pretty dark so you can't see much of the girls or how exactly they look so I left.

Back to Adelita,more beers and this time the place was packed.Lots of chicks there. Saw a gorgous one and stood around to check her out. For the duration that I was there I saw her went upstairs 3 times within an hour. I decieded to pass for the fear of not knowing if she showered after each of the last 3 guys and god knows how many more before I got there. I rather not see that before I dive in.

It's getting toward 1:00 am so I strolled back over to HK . Got more beers and sat down to watch the girls dance. This time the place was really hopping but not as crowded as Adelita.Watched this one particular girl danced that I passed up earlier because she was sitting in a dark corner. Now,there's some light. She doesn't look bad at all. She doesn't have huge knockers but she has a decent face and body and absolutely smells wonderful from head to toe. Maybe a 7 or 8.Bought her a couple of drinks(no she didn't order the expensive stuffs like the first one I encountered at AD). Took her upstairs and it turned out that not only she smells wonderful but she was also great in bed. We showered afterward. Will go back for her again on my next trip.

Now it's 4:00 am. Time to head back to the land of "freedom and democracy". All in all, I think TJ is a safe place to hang out. I walked all over the 3 blocks surrounding Adelita. Always scan your surroundings. Be aware of who is in back of you while you're walking. If somebody is too close to you while you're walking, move faster or slow down so that person can pass you. But don't let your eyes off of that person while passing you. Keep your hands out of your pockets while walking just in case you need to make a quick reaction.

Twelve hours of fun, 15 beers, 5 ladies, 6 tacos, and out $450. I left TJ a happy man. Might go back next week. Thanks to all the posters for all the great suggestions and advices which prompted a TJ rookie like me to go.

Thanks again!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

BASIC RULES for COMMAS & PERIODS
    1. There is ALWAYS a single period at the end of a sentence.
    2. There is ALWAYS a space after a comma or a period.
    3. There is NEVER a space before a comma or a period.

Rico Cafe, is Carolina still at The Bar San Diego in Mexicali? What's the story on her? What's she charge and what does she do in the session? I assume she is or was extremely popular since her pics are around the Net.

Gentleman,

Had a great time showing a friend the ropes of TJ. Also took my first trip down the alley. I have to say, I was surprised by the quality of SG's, I really had expected worse. Enjoyed the company of a couple of girls over the course of the evening. Total cost was $50. Purely mechanical sex, of course what do we expect for that price.

Also I had a question about the Hong Kong club. What time of the night is the best time to catch the Lesbian Show. I walked in a couple times throughout the evening and really didn't see anything special. I had looked forward to checking the place out since it usually gets such good reviews here.

Thanks in advance and happy hunting.

Wanderlust, I'm sorry you had a bad experience in TJ. I tried to warn people about those SG's the time limit is usually 15 minutes one position, straight sex, stare at the ceiling . You have to negotiate if you want anything else. Since the holidays are over, you are right about Adelita's that place is looking good, with 6-9 rated girls, packing the place. I usually skip this place because you can sometimes get the experience that Rio Cafe did, but he handled it right, just hold her down, and show her who's boss. In Mexico, it's common in this macho society to abuse women, and get away with it. I'm not advocating beating the girl, because that is wrong, and you'll get your ass throwed in jail. But, by being assertive you might remind her of her father, and she might comply, in Mexico, girls don't talk back to their fathers.

Anyway, next time I go to TJ, Im going to AB's again, I already have my girl picked out, she is about 5'7' 115, 38, 23, 36, long darkhair, about 20yrs, nice face.

If you think that was bad up the hill at Constitution and 1st, keep going two blocks to the east next time, beware.

I checked into the street scene last Friday night in TJ and it has quite a few providers.
    The alley is full of girls of all sizes shapes and looks. However I did get the impression that these are similar to the street girls in Mexicali, bangy bangy f**ky, f**ky for 20 minutes for $20-25 plus extra up to about $50 plus room charge if you want all the clothes off, bj and positions.

Of course Friday is a busy night with a lot of customers out which means the more customers a girl can turn over the more money she makes. A Tuesday night may be a completely different story...like 5 more minutes LOL!!

For me this just isn't that much fun although I have at times indulged just because I needed it.

The rooms are pretty seedy off of the alley but then that’s a whole other issue.

I also checked into Adelita and Chicago Club, AB was very crowded , nuts to butts and standing room only…but there were some very hot looking babes there. I selected a Paris Hilton look a like who rushed me upstairs and then proceeded to give me a 1 minute cbj and then want me to hop on and ejac as quickly as possible. She kept on saying come on come on…I hate that. I turned her over for a doggy style and pounded a bit while she continued to tell me to hurry up. I then turned her back over just to get it over with but she was holding my unit down there as if it were in her but actually it wasn’t…since I had only had two beers I certainly could tell the difference and I told her so. This pissed me off a little so I then took matters into my own hands, held her hands down over her head and them just drilled her good…I got off but I don’t think I will ever do TJ on a weekend night again and never agin with her…although I think she kinda liked that I took over and just f**ked her until the door knock. But that’s not really my style, I much prefer for the girl to at least act like she is enjoying me not like she is doing something she doesn’t want to do.

Thanks to Roddd for meeting me and showing me the ropes.

Foe a better experience I personally recommend Mexicali to all of you.

In Mexicali the girls hang out in the Zona Central in the doorways and lobbies of cheap hotels and offer 30 minutes of the same as above. I have had a couple of GFE but not usually. I guess it just depends on the girl. There is girl named Miriam who does an excellent job at the Septiembre de 16 hotel but I haven’t seen her there since before new years eve.

I have found that the best time to be had is to connect with a Meau Meau girl and pay her $100-150 for an hour at the Reforma Hotel after a tequila or two. With this you can get stripper quality girl for a GFE with French kissing, 69er, cbj and sometimes bbbj and 2-3 ejacs...in other words with the right selection you can have a girlfriend-like
    experience!

My personal recommendation at the moment is a girl named Amy at Meau Meau who looks like Shakira and is absolutely wonderful, but she is only there until about February 10 and then she will be off on the circuit to another town.

The other option for about $75 total is the Bar San Diego where you go in have a beer select the girl of your choice (quality varies from 5-8 (like Claudia) with the occasional 9-10 (like Carolina) and take her back to a room on the premises for 30 minutes of usually pretty good sex with a girl that you like the looks of.
    Last edited by Rico Cafe; 01-28-04 at 19:43.

This was my second trip to TJ. I went with my friend Sunday Night, we arrived at the border parked near the US costumes before the 5 North entrance, we got a taxi to Chicago the driver wanted to take us around to show us better bars, I said gracias amigo last time that toor costed us $20. So we paid $5 Chicago was almost dead at 10, we had a bear and Julia aproched us and asked us to go upstairs, she asked $60 for 1/2 and 1/2, so I said cinquenta $50 she said ok, she is 27, 5.4, 130 pounds .
    Service was ok no Kissing and no BBBJ, had a great time will visit again

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the extra spaces before commas. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not add a blank space between the end of a phrase and the comma. Thanks!

BASIC RULES for COMMAS & PERIODS
    1. There is ALWAYS a single period at the end of a sentence.
    2. There is ALWAYS a space after a comma or a period.
    3. There is NEVER a space before a comma or a period.

Posting Limitations