Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Havana

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 509 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 7627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

My case in point.

As a novice, or someone not fluent in Spanish, Havana is currently the drizzling shits for a mongering vacation unless you want to head to the clubs and pay a premium (probably.

More than you would in the States. That being said, it's still an awesome.

Vacation and somewhere you should see if you are a man's man with a bucket list. There's a rich history, a lot to see, cheap rum. And great cigars if you are street smart enough to avoid the scams and avoid all street recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya  [View Original Post]
    Not all bad. I've managed to hook up with a few hotties I met on La Rampa. Police presence very much beefed up. Hard to hook up at night. Best to met girls durring day and then get their numbers and arrange to come over later.

Moat girls still GFE. Girls keen to hook up and call incessantly for repeat session.

but yes definitely see a decline from just a few months ago.

At Poleris.

Great reporting Sir. Sofias is known for doing that bullshit, I always pay after every drink or go to the bar and order it myself. Twice in the past the guy waiters have had amnesia about how many drinks I have ordered.

I would have sneaked the 40 cuc into the purse as a gift. Some have dignity and don't want to ask for money like a jinitera. She stayed with you all day and night and fucked you repeatedly and didn't ask for anything but wants to come back, possibly playing the long game. By slipping something into her purse it makes it harder for her to come crazy later saying you owe her this and that. These third world country girls don't fuck foreigners for free unless you look like like Brad Pitt or they are stupid or they are in love. If they are meeting foreign guys on social media they are neither naive or stupid. Some things are meant to be understood with Cubanas, but not necessarily discussed.

La Grunta usually has girls swarming on tourist, was surprised they left you alone. Maybe it was couples night.

Again, thanks for reporting and please report back.

First time at Cuba

Arrived yesterday from Bogota with cheap wingo air airlines roundtrip ticket cost just 190 dollars. The imigrattion procedure not take so long and after 30 minutes from landing I was already at ATM machines at airport. I ask the girl how much is maximum allowed to take from cash machine from one go. She told me 500 cuc. My bank card allowed just 370 cuc per one time it was without any charge. As someone mentioned here before about taxi prices I walk upstairs to departure level saw taxi driver and ask how much to vedado he told me 20. I offer him 15 cuc and he agree. It was old lada taxi but it was fun to ride.

I arrived at my private apartament which I rented from airbnb 35 dollars per night. Have kitchen, living room balcony, landline phone, aircondition, tv and all other things you can need also its at perfect location its just opositte la habana libre hotel. I walk to check some places daytime sofia cafeteria was full with normal tourist not working girls either. I like this place but waitress here try rip you off if you not check our bill properly. I come here first time I order chicken for 5. 5 cuc to eat and one beer which I didint checked price at first. The bill come 10.5 cuc. I not pay attention and pay it. Just later I find out the beer price was 1. 5 cuc so she rip me off on 3. 5 cuc. Its my mistake next time I will check price before.

I walked at malecon around 15 pm evening but it was dead I saw just 1-2 ugly freelancers. I walk to fosca office and buy 5 hours internet card for 5 cuc they ask passport but I didn't have it they accept copy on my phone. 5 pm evening I supposed have a date at sofia cafeteria with a girl which I arriange on whatsapp couple hours ago before I fly to havana. Wait till 5. 30 pm she didint come. I drink 2 beers at sofia cafeteria and bill come 4 cuc. I told waitress why 4 cuc if beer just 1. 5 cuc? She get confused and said you drink also one water. I said no I didint and she change the bill to 3 cuc. (this time she wasnt lucky to rip me off) . I go to check out other place club la red around 18.00 pm evening it was packed with cuban girls and cuban man. It was like a disco inside everybody was dancing and drinking. Saw some cute girls inside walk around and left.

I comeback my apartament and thought I will try to call from landline phone to some Cuba mobile numbers and it was working. I call one girl from my facebook contacts but she didint answer. After 30 minutes she call be back and ask something in spanish. I told in english my name and she remember me. She know 200 words in english I know 50 in spanish so we make conversation somehow and arriange a meeting at 9 pm evening next to my apartament in front of havana libre hotel. She come on time and was looking great. Small light black girl with nice body 20 years old. We go to drink at some bar later we hit some night time places. First place we visited was pico blanco on Saturday night it was 3 cuc entry was full of people I saw at least 4-5 girls I liked at this place. We sit here have couple of drinks and left to la gruta club on Saturday it was 5 cuc entry I really like this club and we spend 2-3 hours here drinking and dancing. Have many people inside but most of them was cuban girls and guys I didint see many foreigners. Was some nice girls inside also.

We left club and was little bit both drunk with a girl. She ask me its ok if she sleep with me at my apartament together I said sure. We comeback apartament and jump to bed that girl was great at bed we fucked 2-3 hours she make me cum 3 times. We wake up in morning have some breakfast together after go look old havana city, she was holding my hand in public sometimes and hug seems she wasnt scary of police. We comeback apartament and fucked again. I was thinking to give her 40 cuc at first for spend all night and day together but she never mentioned money and said she is going back home and change her clothes but she want see me again tonight if its ok for me. I said sure. I bought her internet card for 5 cuc give 3 cuc for taxi publico go and back and 5 cuc to put money for calling at her phone. So my first cuban pussy was almost half free.

Tonight I will spend again with same girl but tomorrow I try get rid of her because I prefer change girls than stay with same girl longer time. Also other forum member coming here Monday so maybe we hit some mongering places together. Add girl pic from the back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181118_165311-1024x1365.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by LxrUS  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it will be very difficult without speaking Spanish and having a local phone then?
    Yes that sounds about right. But you don't need all that much Spanish and a local sim not impossible to get.

discos are another option. though i havent really been out to them all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya  [View Original Post]
    Not all bad. I've managed to hook up with a few hotties I met on La Rampa. Police presence very much beefed up. Hard to hook up at night. Best to met girls durring day and then get their numbers and arrange to come over later.

Moat girls still GFE. Girls keen to hook up and call incessantly for repeat session.

Looks like it will be very difficult without speaking Spanish and having a local phone then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kafka  [View Original Post]
    This confirms my last trip there in September. Things are really off in Cuba right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1111  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Cuba is dying, god knows what the police etc have done. Doesn't seem a very happy place at the moment. No birds about or approaches. I was here a year ago and totally different. Not many people smiling and having fun. Casa particular owners getting very rich, probably 500 a week and everyone else very skint. Doesn't make for a happy ending!!

Club fantaxy was heaving on Friday night, 500 people super crammed in, god help everyone if there is a fire. Took for ever to get a beer. 30 freelancers, but so noisy and cramped, good luck to chatting with them.

Security is really pushy, you can't stand anywhere off the dance floor without them directing you here their and everywhere.

Went to oola la (pronounced the french way) in vedadado 17 street. It's a new name but used to be Sharon or something like that. Nice place, 15 cup entrance that's a bit dear. Good music and maybe 15 freelancers, lots of rich Cubans. Security was again very direct, you would think they were protecting the president. Maybe the clubs have been given a big warning as a year ago was way more relaxed.

Birds asking 150 cuc. I said 40. They said no, but an hour later one said yes to 40. I had drank too many beers and it was a no. Lots of birds didn't have customers. Some fools have been paying 150 cuc and now they all think that's what they are worth. The birds also didn't put any effort in, again maybe they are terrified of the security. I really don't know what has happened here. I also recon obesity is running at 80% here. Lots of fat stomachs, they eat rolls and cheese all day long. Hardly seen any women in good shape unless they are under 20. And I thought Europe had an obesity problem.

Maybe I am being too critical. I was in habana libre today and got nice smiles from two thirty year old receptionists. They were game on. Everyone I spoke to would love to get out of the country. They still all think Americans live in big houses with swimming pools and are stinking rich, they also think Europe is the land of milk and honey. I try to tell them different but that's what they think!

Everyone is still ripping tourists off. Even the etecsca kiosk ripped an American off yesterday. She demanded 20 cuc for a five hour internet card, the price is 5 cuc because I just paid that at the etecsca office two hours before. I told the guy and he was furious and marched back over, not sure what happened. So even people in official jobs rip off the tourists. Long term this will ruin them.
    This confirms my last trip there in September. Things are really off in Cuba right now.

Friday Gay Night at St Johns Pico Blanco

Just a heads up warning. It seems Fridays are gay night at Pico Blanco. I made the mistake last night. This is what I understood from the waiter before I made my escape from there.

Fortunately I wasn't really looking to hook up as I had a lovely session with my 19 yr old med student earlier in the evening.

Walked around La Rampa after looking for food and it seems the whole neighborhood had transformed into a gay scene for the night. :

This make 0/2 for Pico Blanco this trip. I tried going there last Saturday around midnigjt and they stopped letting people in as it was booked over capacity.

Will post more info on my trip soon.

Stay horny my friends!

Uncle-V.

Countdown to 500

Hey,

Just a heads up about the 500th anniversary of La Habana just started today and will be celebrated throughout the year culminating on November 16th 2019.

Projections are for a 15% +/- increase in the number of tourists visiting. So, be aware of this when making your plans to visit. Have read there are special events which will take place during this time frame with the biggest one being on the anniversary date.

Mondo.

Yes, Cuba is dying, god knows what the police etc have done. Doesn't seem a very happy place at the moment. No birds about or approaches. I was here a year ago and totally different. Not many people smiling and having fun. Casa particular owners getting very rich, probably 500 a week and everyone else very skint. Doesn't make for a happy ending!!

Club fantaxy was heaving on Friday night, 500 people super crammed in, god help everyone if there is a fire. Took for ever to get a beer. 30 freelancers, but so noisy and cramped, good luck to chatting with them.

Security is really pushy, you can't stand anywhere off the dance floor without them directing you here their and everywhere.

Went to oola la (pronounced the french way) in vedadado 17 street. It's a new name but used to be Sharon or something like that. Nice place, 15 cup entrance that's a bit dear. Good music and maybe 15 freelancers, lots of rich Cubans. Security was again very direct, you would think they were protecting the president. Maybe the clubs have been given a big warning as a year ago was way more relaxed.

Birds asking 150 cuc. I said 40. They said no, but an hour later one said yes to 40. I had drank too many beers and it was a no. Lots of birds didn't have customers. Some fools have been paying 150 cuc and now they all think that's what they are worth. The birds also didn't put any effort in, again maybe they are terrified of the security. I really don't know what has happened here. I also recon obesity is running at 80% here. Lots of fat stomachs, they eat rolls and cheese all day long. Hardly seen any women in good shape unless they are under 20. And I thought Europe had an obesity problem.

Maybe I am being too critical. I was in habana libre today and got nice smiles from two thirty year old receptionists. They were game on. Everyone I spoke to would love to get out of the country. They still all think Americans live in big houses with swimming pools and are stinking rich, they also think Europe is the land of milk and honey. I try to tell them different but that's what they think!

Everyone is still ripping tourists off. Even the etecsca kiosk ripped an American off yesterday. She demanded 20 cuc for a five hour internet card, the price is 5 cuc because I just paid that at the etecsca office two hours before. I told the guy and he was furious and marched back over, not sure what happened. So even people in official jobs rip off the tourists. Long term this will ruin them.
    I am sooooo glad I visited Cuba 3. 5 years ago, before the die-down, it is a shame but no problem just head over to the fun places to play in other countries!

The Tall Man.

Cuba

Cuba is crumbling right before our eyes. Literally.

November 20,2016 - President Donald Trump elected President of the United States Of America.

November 25,2016 . Fidel Castro dies.

My prediction is. Trump will crush the Cuban government and free the Cuban people. Just like President Ronald Reagan tore down that Wall in Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyHead  [View Original Post]
    I went in October and stayed in Vedado. I was traveling solo mainly to sightsee but I was open to some short term company if it interested me. I didn't even see a hint of any action. A few cab drivers offered their numbers to me if I wanted to go to "Fantasy" to meet girls later at night, but aside from that, no unsolicited offers whatsoever. I was daily all over Veija Havana, saw just about every major site there, but wasn't approached at all. The only people that came up were juniper is offering directions, bars recommendations, asking for tips, and even the powdered milk scam. There was one adorable girl behind a counter in a local pizzeria in Vedado that was smiling very flirty, and even did a Sharon Stone style leg cross (with panties), but the girl taking my order was standing in front of her and I was on the other side of the counter with half a dozen of their delivery guys and their motorcycles. I don't see how that deal was supposed to be made since she only did it while no one else could see her.

I'm sure if I went into a club in Miramar at night it would've been a different story, but the bars and restaurants at night in Vedado seem pretty PG.
    Yes, Cuba is dying, god knows what the police etc have done. Doesn't seem a very happy place at the moment. No birds about or approaches. I was here a year ago and totally different. Not many people smiling and having fun. Casa particular owners getting very rich, probably £500 a week and everyone else very skint. Doesn't make for a happy ending!!

Very quiet during my trip.

I went in October and stayed in Vedado. I was traveling solo mainly to sightsee but I was open to some short term company if it interested me. I didn't even see a hint of any action. A few cab drivers offered their numbers to me if I wanted to go to "Fantasy" to meet girls later at night, but aside from that, no unsolicited offers whatsoever. I was daily all over Veija Havana, saw just about every major site there, but wasn't approached at all. The only people that came up were juniper is offering directions, bars recommendations, asking for tips, and even the powdered milk scam. There was one adorable girl behind a counter in a local pizzeria in Vedado that was smiling very flirty, and even did a Sharon Stone style leg cross (with panties), but the girl taking my order was standing in front of her and I was on the other side of the counter with half a dozen of their delivery guys and their motorcycles. I don't see how that deal was supposed to be made since she only did it while no one else could see her.

I'm sure if I went into a club in Miramar at night it would've been a different story, but the bars and restaurants at night in Vedado seem pretty PG.

Not always bad

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I may be overly courteous but I have never passed these guys straight without an acknowledgement. I do not find it a waste of my time engaging these guys. I am in their country and always try to get some information from them. As with everything in life you must use your brain. I have been burnt especially in my early travelling days some 40 years ago but even then I got some benefits. Havana has many hustlers who on seeing an estrangero will fancy their chances of getting a buck or two. Havana is probably the safest city I have ever been to. While they're trying to sell me whatever I use the opportunity to get info from them if I need such, no money passes of course. In other more dangerous cities I will courteously say 'no thanks' at an opportune time. Who knows you may need their services one way or the other later on.
    I got a great chica from one of those stop-you-in-the-street type guys when I was in Habana prevs, was glad to have listened in that case.

I find I have to evaluate the hustler quickly and calmly so they're not offended. Are they likely to know great chica's, if they're in rags nice chica's won't be friends with them, do they listen, are they trying to source chica's or do they have one they will foist on you whatever you ask of them.

Sort of "suck it and see" .

Quote Originally Posted by NamasteParis  [View Original Post]
    3/ If anybody is coming to you like "Hey my friend!" don't even answer and walk straight. Not because they might be dangerous, but these people will steal your time, and maybe your money with their scam BS. The friendly people in Cuba (like in many countries) are the one you talk to, not the one talking to you without your consent. By not answering nor even looking at them, they know you know the game, and they won't bother you.....
    I may be overly courteous but I have never passed these guys straight without an acknowledgement. I do not find it a waste of my time engaging these guys. I am in their country and always try to get some information from them. As with everything in life you must use your brain. I have been burnt especially in my early travelling days some 40 years ago but even then I got some benefits. Havana has many hustlers who on seeing an estrangero will fancy their chances of getting a buck or two. Havana is probably the safest city I have ever been to. While they're trying to sell me whatever I use the opportunity to get info from them if I need such, no money passes of course. In other more dangerous cities I will courteously say 'no thanks' at an opportune time. Who knows you may need their services one way or the other later on.

Posting Limitations