La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Havana

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 510 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7640
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Day. 1.

Havana west of central park, girls sitting at table on Obispo street. 1 black girl and 1 thin blanca, my favorite. The blanca is 21. Prices started at 50, I say 30, they say 40.

Ok, off we go. A bit high, but I wanted little drama as possible for my first 'event'! Rock out with your cock out to quote a fellow monger!

As usual in Cuba, I follow at a distance to the casa. I love how these casa's are buried in a labyrinth of stairs and halls behind non-descript doors of the Havana street.

Casa was 15 cuc to the homeowner. She shows her face, collects the money and disappears, telling me I cannot pay after. Pay now or go away pretty much.

Body of a 10, no kids. Cuban girls are usually honest when it comes to telling about the kid situation.

She tries to be funny giving me high fives, asking if I like it. But a bad experience overall. She freaked out when I went to touch her lovely breasts, the likes of which you just don't see often. Natural and fully round, I just wanted to caress them and hold them for 15 minutes. She wouldn't let me touch her pussy. No kissing. She started off by giving me a rough handjob, something I can do at home for free. She slips on the condom for a covered BJ. No way for a BBBJ. Geez. She works on the tip only. Sigh. She keeps telling me to relax as I sit there motionless, not being able to do anything with my hands as if her body was either made of the finest, most fragile porcelain or was covered in a leprous disease. Annoying to be told to relax when you are pretty much forced to be a stone. I flip her and finish missionary.

She says she will get me more girls, but specified to me that I only pay them 30. She showed me pictures but she was hotter than all of them.

Weird sense of economics. She could have told me to pay them 40 and kept the 10 cuc commission. This is Cuba though where people do not have some of the most basic sense of economics. We agree to meet same place tomorrow at 4 pm. The next day she never showed.

Day 2.

Havana is 20 minutes away from Guanabo and as I am approaching one of the traffic lights I decide on impulse to pick up someone and give them a free ride into the city. I see a pretty girl among the crowd and in the 1 second I had to decide to pull away or stop for her (or the other hands outstretched), I stop. She hops in and is as always very friendly like all Cubans. Within 5 minutes she was rubbing my cock over my pants and I knew this was on. No kids, 22, blanca, skinny and pretty.

I ask her about her 'trabajo' and she says no trabajo. I wonder oh geez, Have I got a hardcore pro just by randomly selecting someone standing at a highway bus stop? She directs me to a casa in one of the outer Havana suburbs, the property lined with chicken coops and a guy making / bottling some sort of beverage in one of the huts.

Once in the room, I am asked to go out and move the car as another car was coming into the property to park. It is a Cuban dude with the girl he picked up somewhere.

My girl was very nice and bubbly, great attitude. As I am waiting for her to clean up in the bathroom, from across the hall, the girl that came in with the other guy comes into my room naked. I am buck naked too, so I grab her, lift her up and pretend to fuck her holding her in front of me. At that moment my girl comes in, we all laugh and they offer me a 3 some. I decline.

She started with a wet BBBJ, properly done, licking my shaft, etc. It was followed by BB missionary. I come all over her smiling face. She gives me her number and we promise to meet tomorrow at 10 am. Great experience.

The casa here was 10 cuc, the girl accepted 30 cuc. I am getting smarter now that the first bang is out of the way!

As we leave and out of earshot of the girls, I ask the Cuban dude how much he paid. 15 cuc to the girl. We fist bump and away he goes. Always interesting to know what the locals pay. I am happy to pay 30 cuc for a good time and they need it more than I do.

Havana 4 -6 pm walkabout.

Not many girls will aggressively proposition you right out in the open (daygame), but when it happens I find it is most always ugly black girls. I like when your eyes lock with theirs as you walk towards each other on the sidewalk. This happened a few times with cute mulatta's and blanca's, but I never partook having just come off a nice lay. Struck up a nice chat with a girl working at one of the souvenir shops on Obispo Street nearer to Old Havana. She was 23, sweet and cute, and offered to come drinking with me when her shift ends at 9 pm. I agreed but was not sure where I would be at 9 pm.

Returned to Havana at midnight, missing the store girl. Walked Obispo, quickly realizing that the girls have largely vacated this area except for 1 or 2 desperately ugly SW's. Most have, mainly gone to the clubs, ave 23 or the malecon. It was Thursday night and Casa de Musica looked closed.

The malecon feels like 40 miles long. There certainly is people in areas all along, but the heaviest places that had the most potential for pickups from observing is at the end of avenida 23 and at the end of Galiano.

Avenida 23 runs east-west and is also known as La Rampa. To find it watch for the imposing National Hotel of Cuba. Driving away from central Havana, you may miss the gas station (on the south side of the corner) that faces north, but if you do miss it, there is a couple of turnarounds soon after. The orange / yellow gas station says 'La Rampa' right up on the front.

There is 100's of people just hanging around along the first 7 blocks or so of this street. Good police presence. People jaywalk in front of them. Lots and lots of good potential. Crowds gather around the entries to the various basement clubs (eg, Tikoa, Sofia). I went down to the entrance of Tokia and there was maybe 10 girls standing there smoking. Inside looked full. I don't know if it was a lineup of sorts, but the doorman told the girls all to go inside and immediately after 10 more came out all making looks and noises at me. But I was so horrified at the dreadful looks and body shapes, I hightailed it right the f* out of there, not even entering, telling the doorman 'manana'! These girls were all 3's and 4's, no kidding. Just butt ugly.

Never passed by Salon Rojo, missed it damn.

Google maps shows Galiano, but I noticed the street signs said 'Italia'. It is the same street that Casa de Musica is on. It runs north-south and at the end is the big, blue Bellevue Deauville hotel. Lots of potential along the malecon here and standing outside the entrance. The club downstairs looked full. A guy comes up to me on the sidewalk and before he has a chance to get the standard 'hey fren! I say 'no gracias'. Repeated 'no gracias' doesn't deter him and his friend to offers of 'tassi', 'seegars' and '1 minute, please', so he tells me 'fuck you'!

I turn around and said 'fuck you too' and I wasn't exactly joking. He gives me the thumbs up, a big smile and we go our separate ways. God, I love Cuba. I would have punched him, but he obviously was just enjoying practising his English.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEZ  [View Original Post]
    I was in Cuba 5-6 years ago and had a fantastic time. Rented car for a week, picking up girls on streets, every girl in designated clubs was P4 P. Casa owner was a fantastic host. She told me if you walk with a girl on the street and get stopped you tell them she is your fiance and there is no laws against walking with fiance on together, if you back out she gets in trouble. Most hardened pros were really scared to be seen around me, others I drove to cafes and it was no problem seemed like. What is the current LE situation in that regard, has it changed? If anyone has reliable casa contact please PM me, I've lost all my contacts.
    I couldn't edit the post and after I did RTFF I'll answer my own question: LE situation didn't get any better and got worse if anything. Other than that I don't think much changed in the last 5 years, ok chicka prices went up by 20 bucks, it won't ever be like it was back in the 90's as some have suggested and before I went there were also some members saying it got so bad they would not be going back again. I had a blast though both P4 P girls and meeting them on the streets and from the car. Going again in January.

I was in Cuba 5-6 years ago and had a fantastic time. Rented car for a week, picking up girls on streets, every girl in designated clubs was P4 P. Casa owner was a fantastic host. She told me if you walk with a girl on the street and get stopped you tell them she is your fiance and there is no laws against walking with fiance on together, if you back out she gets in trouble. Most hardened pros were really scared to be seen around me, others I drove to cafes and it was no problem seemed like. What is the current LE situation in that regard, has it changed? If anyone has reliable casa contact please PM me, I've lost all my contacts.

Isn't a sim card period worth $30 now?

Either way, it is way better than paying the $70 - 80 I used to pay and then giving it away to your favourite chica of the day at the end of the trip.

New Years, I believe the Cubans celebrate New Years on the 1st of January.

The December 31st stuff is mostly for tourists. There is a big bash in Habana Vieja that is expensive and mostly a waste of time. As with any large event, organization and execution is [CodeWord140] poor.

I haven't been to any of the clubs recently during New Years so I can't comment.

The time to be around Havana was 2 years ago, there was alot of money on the streets and lots of Cubans partying in the clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasCrazyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Great report Tacoma! Thanks for the all the detail. You mentioned the importance of a cell phone. What's the process / cost of getting a SIM card? Is it basically the same and as easy as other countries? Is it only good for voice and texting or can you buy data? Thanks again!
    Hey VCG! You have to buy an unlocked quad band GSM phone. I bought a blackberry pearl on Amazon that does the trick. Once you land, go to the Etecsa office at the airport and set up a temporary number. You can decide how long you want it active. I believe it's $30. I usually add on $10 in credit for calls and texts. That will last you a week unless you send a ton of outgoing texts. I'm not sure about the data though. Never tried to use any data as wifi isn't too hard to come by.

One last note, I've never been able to find an Etecsa office to issue a temp number, outside of the airport location. They close at 7 pm each day.

Tele info for Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by VegasCrazyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Great report Tacoma! Thanks for the all the detail. You mentioned the importance of a cell phone. What's the process / cost of getting a SIM card? Is it basically the same and as easy as other countries? Is it only good for voice and texting or can you buy data? Thanks again!
    Hey VCG,

I too am interested in this kind of info. I have a contact in La Habana so I emailed her and she got me the info that I'm enclosing below.

It is in Español so hopefully you can understand it of have someone translate it for you.

Here it goes:

El costo de 3. 00 CUC es por la renta de la linea. El costo de las llamadas es aparte. Puedes dejar un fondo del que se te descuentan las llamadas o comprar tarjetas prepagadas. LOS precios de las llamadas en el territorio de Cuba son LOS siguientes:

Llamadas Nacionales.

Tarifa normal: Todos LOS theías de 7:00 AM a 10:59 PM.

Llamada originada: 0. 35 CUC / min.

Llamada recibida de un servicio fijo: 0. 35 CUC / min.

Tarifa reducida: Todos LOS theías de 11:00 PM a 6:59 AM.

Llamada originada: 0. 10 CUC / min.

Llamada recibida de un servicio fijo: 0. 10 CUC / min.

En las llamadas de movil a movil paga el que emite la llamada.

Cubacel has a website (also in Español) and they have a lot of info also.

Mondo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma101  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

Spent two weekends in Habana. Wrapped up yesterday. Here are my notes I took through the 10 day trip.

Had a private apartment, as usual, in centro. First time in that part of the city. Hit it hard the first night and ended up at Casa de musica. A lot of sad faces as it was kinda late but I picked up a good one and service was good. All started out asking for $100. But easily go down. All else expect money first at the apt. Best to discuss that at the club. I always think service is better if you pay after.

Saturday I was with some local friends I know. We hit up the Up / down bar in vedado. Good looking crowd. Same owner as Sangri-la. Looks the same too. Definite opportunity there for P4 P. Good talent.

Sunday I was hopping around Italiano and met a muleta. She turned out to be very good too. Risky bet paid off. Great ass.

Side note, all the girls in Habana had no problem accepting American dollars when I offered. Saved me the time from exchanging so much money. Some wanted 10% more but I just laughed that off.

On the tail end of my week, I was in a private apartment in Vedado. I rolled out solo on Friday and hit up Cafe la Flauta Magica. Nice rooftop place to take a date. Only one P4 P girl there. Then I headed to Encuentros where I got solicited before I walked in. Bought her a drink and took her number as the night was young. Cool place to go though. From there I Headed to Salon Rojo but it wasn't exciting. Getting late but still wasn't done. Raced out to Casa de musica in Miramar. Horrible too. Don't go there on a Friday night! Cabbie told me about LOS Piedras. That place was on my list for Sat but he took me anyway. It was bumping! Tons of talent. Met a stunning blonde and fell in love for 2 hours. Just a decent time tho. You know how the hot ones can be. Highly recommend LP for Fri night.

Saturday I was at a huge local concert. We couldn't see straight when we left. We made it to Las Piedras but it wasn't as good as the night before. I went home empty handed.

Sunday morning I texted the girl that approached me at Encuentros. She was in my bed in about an hour and cost me $45.

Cell phone is very important. I noticed a lot of girls will give you their cell number but then call from a land line. Be sure to get both as it can difficult to decipher who is calling. Some girls just have a cell to get incoming texts but never use their cells to respond.

Sunday night I was getting low on funds and so I bartered some toiletries, a towel, and a portable charger for a Chica I met when I was on a bici taxi. That worked out well as she lived close by, so taxi over was only 2 CUC.

Other notes.

Up Sala club is Open till 10 am-Habana-.

La Fabrica de Arte Cubano-supposed to be the number one high end club right know. I never made it there though.

Corner of 26 and 11 vedado close to miramar.

Bring lighters, candy, cell phone with translator app.

$93 for $100 conversion on street was the best I could get.

Wifi cheaper everywhere vs January.

Bici taxis are the best. I just tell them to go slow when they see a cute girl. The older bici taxi guys will really work hard to help you out.

Taxi prices up from Jan $3=5, $10=12. And that's after negotiating down! I walked away a few times.

Water and beer in fridges in casas and apartments. That was new.

Bolabana was at max capacity, nobody else could enter, by midnight on Sat. Plan accordingly as that place is great.

No $25 airport departure tax dealie anymore. More money for the chicas.

Don't hesitate to get cell numbers and do some day time damage. The chicas will take a lot less because it's not prime time, it's bonus time for them. And it's too damn hot to leave the apartment anyway. Cmon, how many times do you have to see Plaza de Armas LOL.

The next itinerary I want to do:

Habana 3 nights-Vedado-Fri-Sun. Maybe stay in Miramar.

Holguin-4 nights (private apartment). I posted notes about Holguin in the other areas section. It was awesome! Highly recommend it.

Habana 3 nights-Vedado-Fri-Sun.

Message me with any questions or how to find a good private apartment. Happy travels.

Quote Originally Posted by Questner  [View Original Post]
    2011 to 2012. Same prices. The city was in the same mood of scarcity, darkness and desperation. I didn't notice any increase in police presence. Most clubs at least in Vedado were closed for New Years Eve. There were fewer taxis available for a ride.
    Thanks Ques.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    Can someone who has visited Habana for New Years before tell me what it's like?

Are prices elevated for the holidays? Is the city in a festive mood? Is police presence elevated? Are businesses closed?

Thanks in advance.
    2011 to 2012. Same prices. The city was in the same mood of scarcity, darkness and desperation. I didn't notice any increase in police presence. Most clubs at least in Vedado were closed for New Years Eve. There were fewer taxis available for a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Trisnate  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mr Gogo,

Remember me? The little boy who should spend "the next 8 years saving money". Here's some magnanimity for you.

In 2011 and 2012 I traveled to Havana mid to late December. One of those trips my return flight was on December 31st. I wouldn't recommend New Years or Christmas for two main reasons.

Increased police presence.

It's noticeable. I witnessed a couple of girls get tossed into cop cars and I couldn't tell if they were working or simply waiting for a ride. On one occasion, at la Cecilia, I managed to enjoy my cigar in peace at my table which was unprecedented to me. The girl I was chatting with in line mouthed the words "la policia" to me from a nearby table. I played spot the undercover cop unsuccessfully for the first half hour before they left. Another time at Don Cangrejo I had a difficult time convincing the girls I wasn't a cop myself. My Spanish had improved and my tan was Latin bronze but I still couldn't believe they were skeptical of my drivers licence.

Slim pickings.

The closer I got to the week between Christmas and New Years the less selection I noticed everywhere. The trend is all the girls with roots or relatives in the provinces (there are a lot of them) make moves there for the holidays leaving Havana a bit bare.

I can't comment too much on increased prices but I do recall thinking some of the New Years packages at the big venues overpriced for Havana.
    Thanks Trisnate. You said you were having trouble getting the ISG membership money up so I just gave my advice to save up. Anyway your info above will factor into my choice for New Years. Keep coming with good info like that and I might just pay your membership fee for you LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]

Are prices elevated for the holidays? Is the city in a festive mood? Is police presence elevated? Are businesses closed?

Thanks in advance.
    Hey Mr Gogo,

Remember me? The little boy who should spend "the next 8 years saving money". Here's some magnanimity for you.

In 2011 and 2012 I traveled to Havana mid to late December. One of those trips my return flight was on December 31st. I wouldn't recommend New Years or Christmas for two main reasons.

Increased police presence.

It's noticeable. I witnessed a couple of girls get tossed into cop cars and I couldn't tell if they were working or simply waiting for a ride. On one occasion, at la Cecilia, I managed to enjoy my cigar in peace at my table which was unprecedented to me. The girl I was chatting with in line mouthed the words "la policia" to me from a nearby table. I played spot the undercover cop unsuccessfully for the first half hour before they left. Another time at Don Cangrejo I had a difficult time convincing the girls I wasn't a cop myself. My Spanish had improved and my tan was Latin bronze but I still couldn't believe they were skeptical of my drivers licence.

Slim pickings.

The closer I got to the week between Christmas and New Years the less selection I noticed everywhere. The trend is all the girls with roots or relatives in the provinces (there are a lot of them) make moves there for the holidays leaving Havana a bit bare.

I can't comment too much on increased prices but I do recall thinking some of the New Years packages at the big venues overpriced for Havana.

Havana notes

Gents,

Spent two weekends in Habana. Wrapped up yesterday. Here are my notes I took through the 10 day trip.

Had a private apartment, as usual, in centro. First time in that part of the city. Hit it hard the first night and ended up at Casa de musica. A lot of sad faces as it was kinda late but I picked up a good one and service was good. All started out asking for $100. But easily go down. All else expect money first at the apt. Best to discuss that at the club. I always think service is better if you pay after.

Saturday I was with some local friends I know. We hit up the Up / down bar in vedado. Good looking crowd. Same owner as Sangri-la. Looks the same too. Definite opportunity there for P4 P. Good talent.

Sunday I was hopping around Italiano and met a muleta. She turned out to be very good too. Risky bet paid off. Great ass.

Side note, all the girls in Habana had no problem accepting American dollars when I offered. Saved me the time from exchanging so much money. Some wanted 10% more but I just laughed that off.

On the tail end of my week, I was in a private apartment in Vedado. I rolled out solo on Friday and hit up Cafe la Flauta Magica. Nice rooftop place to take a date. Only one P4 P girl there. Then I headed to Encuentros where I got solicited before I walked in. Bought her a drink and took her number as the night was young. Cool place to go though. From there I Headed to Salon Rojo but it wasn't exciting. Getting late but still wasn't done. Raced out to Casa de musica in Miramar. Horrible too. Don't go there on a Friday night! Cabbie told me about LOS Piedras. That place was on my list for Sat but he took me anyway. It was bumping! Tons of talent. Met a stunning blonde and fell in love for 2 hours. Just a decent time tho. You know how the hot ones can be. Highly recommend LP for Fri night.

Saturday I was at a huge local concert. We couldn't see straight when we left. We made it to Las Piedras but it wasn't as good as the night before. I went home empty handed.

Sunday morning I texted the girl that approached me at Encuentros. She was in my bed in about an hour and cost me $45.

Cell phone is very important. I noticed a lot of girls will give you their cell number but then call from a land line. Be sure to get both as it can difficult to decipher who is calling. Some girls just have a cell to get incoming texts but never use their cells to respond.

Sunday night I was getting low on funds and so I bartered some toiletries, a towel, and a portable charger for a Chica I met when I was on a bici taxi. That worked out well as she lived close by, so taxi over was only 2 CUC.

Other notes.

Up Sala club is Open till 10 am-Habana-.

La Fabrica de Arte Cubano-supposed to be the number one high end club right know. I never made it there though.

Corner of 26 and 11 vedado close to miramar.

Bring lighters, candy, cell phone with translator app.

$93 for $100 conversion on street was the best I could get.

Wifi cheaper everywhere vs January.

Bici taxis are the best. I just tell them to go slow when they see a cute girl. The older bici taxi guys will really work hard to help you out.

Taxi prices up from Jan $3=5, $10=12. And that's after negotiating down! I walked away a few times.

Water and beer in fridges in casas and apartments. That was new.

Bolabana was at max capacity, nobody else could enter, by midnight on Sat. Plan accordingly as that place is great.

No $25 airport departure tax dealie anymore. More money for the chicas.

Don't hesitate to get cell numbers and do some day time damage. The chicas will take a lot less because it's not prime time, it's bonus time for them. And it's too damn hot to leave the apartment anyway. Cmon, how many times do you have to see Plaza de Armas LOL.

The next itinerary I want to do:

Habana 3 nights-Vedado-Fri-Sun. Maybe stay in Miramar.

Holguin-4 nights (private apartment). I posted notes about Holguin in the other areas section. It was awesome! Highly recommend it.

Habana 3 nights-Vedado-Fri-Sun.

Message me with any questions or how to find a good private apartment. Happy travels.

New Years

Thanks in advance.

Completely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by SirMarjAlot  [View Original Post]
    LOL, don't put yourself on a pedestal because you paid 10 CUC below the going rate for a working girl.

You are a monger who travels for pussy and they are working girls.

Don't come on a mongers forum preaching, just share your experiences, honestly and save judgement for judgement day.

P. S learn to rotate pictures before posting.
    BrasilSoccer0 needs to just report and quit with the attitude. I don't know why he continues with this, as these comments have been made before on this very Cuba thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMarjAlot  [View Original Post]
    LOL, don't put yourself on a pedestal because you paid 10 CUC below the going rate for a working girl.

You are a monger who travels for pussy and they are working girls.

Don't come on a mongers forum preaching, just share your experiences, honestly and save judgement for judgement day.

P. S learn to rotate pictures before posting.
    LOL, that's funny, well said.

Posting Limitations