Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Trinidad, November 2011

Sorry for the delayed report, I was busy with work and also making travel arrangements to Frankfurt in mid December (and yes, that includes returning to one of the FKKs). Anyways, here is the overdue report:

We decided to head down to Trinidad on Tuesday. So we went to Viazul station in Havana and got our tickets. 25 or 26 CUC per person. A private car will cost around 70 CUC and the advantage is it is door to door and saves you some cab fee in Havana. (in Trinidad you hardly need a taxi) The bus was comfortable and made two stops, one for food and one for gas.

Let me make the long story short. Trinidad was a mongering failure but a great place to visit. Don't take me wrong thou. There is definitely action there but I just didn't see any girls with the quality that I had gotten used to in La Habana. If you are still interested in what went on, read on:

We had made arrangements for a casa thru our casa owner in Havana and although we were informed that there is no vacancy there, we were assured that the owner will have something for us lined up. Once we got out of the bus we were somewhat harassed by jineteros that wanted us to check out their casas. This gets overwhelming quickly and after a day of traveling would make your head explode. We checked out the casa and it fitted well, the owners assured us that we would have the place to our own and they will stay at their relative's house at nights. Keep in mind that the houses in Trinidad are colonial and is it really hard to find an independent house. Be prepared to settle for a semi-independent place. We checked out few more casas but ended up going back to the first one we saw. The house was nothing really special although it was independent. After dinner we headed to the outdoor Casa de La Musica and enjoyed the show while making friends with other tourists from pretty much any part of the world that you can think of. I noticed some working girls hanging out there but they didn't meet my standard so we just chilled. Keep in mind this is a Tuesday night and there are also a few polices walking around and observing. Summary of the night, no action, a lot of chatting and flirting, and back home by 2am.

Next day we changed our house to a more quieter casa which turned out great. Although not completely independent, we were told that we could bring muchachas as long as the owner approves that they are OK. (and we never got to put this to test. I still wonder how it would have worked out at say 3am!) Typically unlike Havana the girls have to register with the owner and I was told that the girls are OK with that. But neither of our hosts said anything about registering the girls. Wednesday night, again at Casa de La Musica and then to the Cave around mid-night. Now this club in the cave is really something to see! Quite interesting. 3 CUC to get in which includes one drink. There were 3 working girls there, we started talking to them, and bought them a round of beer. Again none of them up to my standard but one was doable so I exhausted my compromising taste and decided to go for her. But she would freak me out by suddenly turning around to stare into my eyes in a psycho way. I pictured my dick in her mouth while she gives me one of her looks, and I just couldn't convince myself that my precious part wouldn't be at the risk between her two jaws. So I passed, with no hope that the night would get any better. And sure enough it didn't. Just danced with a British girl and a Bulgarian girl till we closed out the place. I also noticed 2 or 3 more working girls but none of them were better looking. You figure.

On the last night we decided to try something more local and less touristy. So we went to ARTex (not sure if I remember the name correctly).1 CUC cover charge and once you get in there is a courtyard / large patio area with a front stage (not quite a stage but more like a performer's area). The singers take turns in singing and interacting with the crowd. We went here with a Cuban couple so we melted in better than going solo. No action at all, but we met a mother and daughter and hung out with them and danced salsa. The daughter was cute and 20 and the mom, I didn't dare to ask. After we closed out this place we headed to the 24 hour store that also sells pizzas. We had a few pizza, a few drinks and chatted for a while. It was funny how the girl got upset when she caught me and her mom holding hands and being close. We both secretly laughed but took her warning seriously, just out of respect. I could have certainly scored with the mom, who was definitely older than me but very attractive and classy. But it was just an awkward situation with my friend not being able to make a move on the daughter. So we got their numbers and called it the night.

We headed back to La Havana on Friday.

Here is my conclusion of Trinidad:

It's a must see town with a lot of things to do, horse back riding to the water fall (thanks for the hint Sammytheman) , beaches, people to people exchange and architecture. But certainly not a place where you can just show up and get overrun by girls! We spent more time sightseeing than figuring out how the game is played in Trinidad. I am sure if you find a good jinetero or talk to some local guys you may get hooked up with a girl. We never tried it and relied on hunting by ourselves in Casa de La Musica, the cave club and other places. A big mistake, and we learned from that. Another thing to keep in mind is we were there during the week, and never got to experiment the action during the weekend. I tried to verify my observation of Trinidad with some Cubans and they all told me Trinidad is not the best place for finding girls. The better places are Holguin and Camaguey, and they all convinced me on that. Also, you don't need more than three days to do the main fun stuff. Unless you are a building inspector, which in that case you may get stuck there for a year or so. Go to Trinidad, it's a nice tow to visit! But drain yourself before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammytheman  [View Original Post]
    Got to Santa Clara in the evening and met Didier the driver at the station. He found me a great casa very close to downtown. I told the owner I was really hungry and an hour later, he filled all of the dinner table with food, enough for 3 people! Didier picked me up and offered to take me to Caibarien again but since I had a flight in the morning, I said lets stay in ST.

Went to huge nightclub with open air once you get past the main entrance. There must have been like a thousand people here, little room to move but again as my last time in this shitty city, I could not find a chica who would talk or dance with me. I even bought beer for this chica and she declined. After this place closed, we went to a gas station where the party continues but there must have been like 20 cops here stopping people and questioning randomly. Played cat and mouse for an hour with cops and called it a night. Fuck Santa Clara! IN the morning Didier dropped me off at the airport, gave him 10CUCs and said our goodbyes. Another great and memorable trip. Viva Cuba!
    Sam. I just returned from SC today and, sad but true, it is not the place to find action. Can be had, but not and easy task as the police have this city under their thumb in terms of control.

Try Santiago.

Got to Santa Clara in the evening and met Didier the driver at the station. He found me a great casa very close to downtown. I told the owner I was really hungry and an hour later, he filled all of the dinner table with food, enough for 3 people! Didier picked me up and offered to take me to Caibarien again but since I had a flight in the morning, I said lets stay in ST.

Went to huge nightclub with open air once you get past the main entrance. There must have been like a thousand people here, little room to move but again as my last time in this shitty city, I could not find a chica who would talk or dance with me. I even bought beer for this chica and she declined. After this place closed, we went to a gas station where the party continues but there must have been like 20 cops here stopping people and questioning randomly. Played cat and mouse for an hour with cops and called it a night. Fuck Santa Clara! IN the morning Didier dropped me off at the airport, gave him 10CUCs and said our goodbyes. Another great and memorable trip. Viva Cuba!

Ha ha ha, Sonia is my wife you mother fucker! , . Just a joke. Great report Sammy! I will be in SC Friday, so hurry up with the SC Report.

Got to Holguin late in the afternoon and went straight to the casa I have been staying at for the last 2 times but it was full so I was taken to another casa close to the steps going up to the Loma De La Cruz hill. Unpacked, changed and headed straight to the centre, parque Calixto Garcia. Met a guy who I remember meeting at casa de la musica last time and I told him what I was looking for. For some reason Sunday night the whole area seemed to be empty. After going from one club to the next, eventually I spotted a nice, thick chica with a 7 face and huge tits. Went to her house, got myself a nice BBBJCIM, paid her 20CUCs and went home. Not a very exciting night.

Monday night was a lot more exciting. I met my friend Julio who I met at the beach in July at one of the bars in the centre. Soon I met a few more of my amigos and we just had a few drinks, all on me ofcourse, but when beer is only $1, why not! When it got around 11PM, we headed to a disco called Benne More, just a 2 min walk from casa de la musica because tonight the party was at Benne's. This place is nice and open air once you get through the spinning doors. 1st there was a show until midnight, then the DJ plays reggaeton and a mix of other typical club songs afterwards. Although there was lots of eyecandy here, I did not find a candy here. So I said lets go back to the park. Here I spotted a nice 18yo white chica and I told Julio to talk to her. He said to go sit in one of those outside bars and seh will join us, which she did. After dancing and drinking for a couple of hours at casa de la musica, we went to Julio's place and just like always, he went to sleep with his brother in his room while I used his bed for my activities. Although this chic was inexperienced in BJ, her innocent looks and and young age made up for it. Paid her 20CUCs after the deed and waited for my driver to arrive to take me to my casa.

Next day the word was Nocturno was the place to be so me, Julio and a couple other buddies went there. Although I pass as a Cuban, the fukin guy at the cash register asked for 8CUCs for me and 2CUCs for the other guys. Damn! Must be the clothes. Anyhow, this place is my favourite in Holguin. It is open air as well once you get past the gates but the way it is designed is very romantic. Lots of tables here and it was packed. Got myself a table after walking around for a bit and ordered a few cervezas and a couple bottle of rum and got the party started! Soon afterwards Julio notices a couple chics behind me checking us out. I turned around and they started smiling. I smile back. It was too early to pick a chic at 1AM I thought. Later that night I notice this HOT mulatta walking away from the stage and towards to where the bar is and I am like "she looks familiar." and just say Hi to her with a big smile and she does the same and gives me a hug with a kiss on the cheek. I talk to her for a bit to see if I can remember where I met her. Ahhhhh! Casa de la Musica! Back in February! Although I never spoke to her, I felt like I knew her. When I ran out of words to say, I tried to slowly dance and grind with her but she seemed reserved. I am like there is no way I can get a thing from her. This girl is easily a 9/10, especially with the way she dressed and carried herself. So I am like how come you are not dancing? She says she has a boyfriend in Canada. Thats it, I am not wasting my time! Julio asks me how come I stopped dancing with her. I tell him why and go to washroom. When I come back, she starts grinding, putting her arms around my neck and I am like "is she the same girl 2 mins ago?". Had an amazing time at Nocturno until closing time. After we left this place, Julio's brother was waiting for us outside with a car. He is a taxi driver at night. Perfect! I was full of ebergy so I ask them if there is an afterhours club and they all say Loma de la Cruz! This is the big hill on the north side of Holguin. You cannot miss it. There is a restaurant and a bar and at night, it turns into a club with music blasting. The mulatta came along as well and the best thing about this girl is that she speaks almost perfect English. Long story short she came with me to Julios house and we started making out, got naked and she started blowing me. Yes! Then she stopped and asked me if I had a condom. Now I can't fucj for shit when I am drunk and smoke all night. So I tell her I don't. She rolls her eyes and just sits on me. I try hard not to let my willy slide in. Eventually she crashes in my arms and we both pass out. In the morning we go to my casa. I take a shower and then go to another casa to eat. This is around 3PM now. I tell the mulatta to meet me at casa de la musica that night because I have to sleep for a few hours. Yeah right. I call a bicitaxi for her and as soon as she is out of site, I go to the center again with Julio. Nothing there. Julio tells me he has a hot neighbour who is a single mommy. We get there and after waiting for what seemed like ages, she gets down and tells Julio she is sick, which she was. Dammit! We go to the other neighbour's house to talk to Yadira, the chick I dealt with in July. She looks as hot as ever. Even without makeup! Julio tells her about the deal. She says she will come to his house in an hour. I wait for 2 and she never shows up. Julio goes to her house but nobody is answering the door. Oh well; (By now it is midnight so we head to casa de la musica and meet up with the mulatta. By the way her name is Sonia. We dance and make out for a while. Eventually she tells me she has to go to Havana in the morning and because her friend is going and she is hitching a ride. Before leaving she ask me why did I tell Julio she has a boyfriend. I told her it is because I thought she won't come with me. She laughed and said her boyfriend is not there. He is in Canada LOL. Her boyfriend is one rich dumbfuck. She says everytime he comes to Holguin, he brings her Iphone, and lots of designer clothing and cash. He also promised her to rent a casa particular for her for a year AND buy her a jeep because Cuba's roads are bad. She is dumb as well because the dude has another wife she says with a child and is planning to bring her to Canada and buy her a separate house. She says she really loves him and he calls her EVERYDAY! This fella does not know I screwed with his girl; (I mean this girl is very hot but I would not spend that kind of money on her. So we say our goodbyes and I get her number. The next night was my last night in Holguin. Basically I did the same thing. Went to casa de la musica and then to loma de la cruz. Tonigth it was not as packed as the previous night but I made the best of it and picked 2 chicas. I told them what I wanted but one of them said whe will use a condom for BJ. Julio intervened and after a few words she agreed. I told them 40CUCs for 2 pops total. They agreed. At Julios place I busted once and they both lied next to me until my driver came to pick me up in the early hours of the morning. When I got out of the car, I paid them 30CUCs and one of them was not happy. I told her I only got 1 pop and not 2 pops that we had agreed on. Again Julio intervened and she got the message and was all smiles again. She tried, I give her marks for that. I went to bed for a few hours while Julio waited for me in the living room. Around 8AM, I got up and packed my bag to go to Viazul station on my way to Santa Clara. HAd a great time in Holguin as usual and am not planning to go there anytime soon. Been there 4 times in a span of 14 months. Good memories though.

Santa Clara to continue.

Got to Holguin late in the afternoon and went straight to the casa I have been staying at for the last 2 times but it was full so I was taken to another casa close to the steps going up to the Loma De La Cruz hill. Unpacked, changed and headed straight to the centre, parque Calixto Garcia. Met a guy who I remember meeting at casa de la musica last time and I told him what I was looking for. For some reason Sunday night the whole area seemed to be empty. After going from one club to the next, eventually I spotted a nice, thick chica with a 7 face and huge tits. Went to her house, got myself a nice BBBJCIM, paid her 20CUCs and went home. Not a very exciting night.

Monday night was a lot more exciting. I met my friend Julio who I met at the beach in July at one of the bars in the centre. Soon I met a few more of my amigos and we just had a few drinks, all on me ofcourse, but when beer is only $1, why not! When it got around 11PM, we headed to a disco called Benne More, just a 2 min walk from casa de la musica because tonight the party was at Benne's. This place is nice and open air once you get through the spinning doors. 1st there was a show until midnight, then the DJ plays reggaeton and a mix of other typical club songs afterwards. Although there was lots of eyecandy here, I did not find a candy here. So I said lets go back to the park. Here I spotted a nice 18yo white chica and I told Julio to talk to her. He said to go sit in one of those outside bars and seh will join us, which she did. After dancing and drinking for a couple of hours at casa de la musica, we went to Julio's place and just like always, he went to sleep with his brother in his room while I used his bed for my activities. Although this chic was inexperienced in BJ, her innocent looks and and young age made up for it. Paid her 20CUCs after the deed and waited for my driver to arrive to take me to my casa.

Next day the word was Nocturno was the place to be so me, Julio and a couple other buddies went there. Although I pass as a Cuban, the fukin guy at the cash register asked for 8CUCs for me and 2CUCs for the other guys. Damn! Must be the clothes. Anyhow, this place is my favourite in Holguin. It is open air as well once you get past the gates but the way it is designed is very romantic. Lots of tables here and it was packed. Got myself a table after walking around for a bit and ordered a few cervezas and a couple bottle of rum and got the party started! Soon afterwards Julio notices a couple chics behind me checking us out. I turned around and they started smiling. I smile back. It was too early to pick a chic at 1AM I thought. Later that night I notice this HOT mulatta walking away from the stage and towards to where the bar is and I am like "she looks familiar." and just say Hi to her with a big smile and she does the same and gives me a hug with a kiss on the cheek. I talk to her for a bit to see if I can remember where I met her. Ahhhhh! Casa de la Musica! Back in February! Although I never spoke to her, I felt like I knew her. When I ran out of words to say, I tried to slowly dance and grind with her but she seemed reserved. I am like there is no way I can get a thing from her. This girl is easily a 9/10, especially with the way she dressed and carried herself. So I am like how come you are not dancing? She says she has a boyfriend in Canada. Thats it, I am not wasting my time! Julio asks me how come I stopped dancing with her. I tell him why and go to washroom. When I come back, she starts grinding, putting her arms around my neck and I am like "is she the same girl 2 mins ago?". Had an amazing time at Nocturno until closing time. After we left this place, Julio's brother was waiting for us outside with a car. He is a taxi driver at night. Perfect! I was full of ebergy so I ask them if there is an afterhours club and they all say Loma de la Cruz! This is the big hill on the north side of Holguin. You cannot miss it. There is a restaurant and a bar and at night, it turns into a club with music blasting. The mulatta came along as well and the best thing about this girl is that she speaks almost perfect English. Long story short she came with me to Julios house and we started making out, got naked and she started blowing me. Yes! Then she stopped and asked me if I had a condom. Now I can't fucj for shit when I am drunk and smoke all night. So I tell her I don't. She rolls her eyes and just sits on me. I try hard not to let my willy slide in. Eventually she crashes in my arms and we both pass out. In the morning we go to my casa. I take a shower and then go to another casa to eat. This is around 3PM now. I tell the mulatta to meet me at casa de la musica that night because I have to sleep for a few hours. Yeah right. I call a bicitaxi for her and as soon as she is out of site, I go to the center again with Julio. Nothing there. Julio tells me he has a hot neighbour who is a single mommy. We get there and after waiting for what seemed like ages, she gets down and tells Julio she is sick, which she was. Dammit! We go to the other neighbour's house to talk to Yadira, the chick I dealt with in July. She looks as hot as ever. Even without makeup! Julio tells her about the deal. She says she will come to his house in an hour. I wait for 2 and she never shows up. Julio goes to her house but nobody is answering the door. Oh well; (By now it is midnight so we head to casa de la musica and meet up with the mulatta. By the way her name is Sonia. We dance and make out for a while. Eventually she tells me she has to go to Havana in the morning and because her friend is going and she is hitching a ride. Before leaving she ask me why did I tell Julio she has a boyfriend. I told her it is because I thought she won't come with me. She laughed and said her boyfriend is not there. He is in Canada LOL. Her boyfriend is one rich dumbfuck. She says everytime he comes to Holguin, he brings her Iphone, and lots of designer clothing and cash. He also promised her to rent a casa particular for her for a year AND buy her a jeep because Cuba's roads are bad. She is dumb as well because the dude has another wife she says with a child and is planning to bring her to Canada and buy her a separate house. She says she really loves him and he calls her EVERYDAY! This fella does not know I screwed with his girl; (I mean this girl is very hot but I would not spend that kind of money on her. So we say our goodbyes and I get her number. The next night was my last night in Holguin. Basically I did the same thing. Went to casa de la musica and then to loma de la cruz. Tonigth it was not as packed as the previous night but I made the best of it and picked 2 chicas. I told them what I wanted but one of them said whe will use a condom for BJ. Julio intervened and after a few words she agreed. I told them 40CUCs for 2 pops total. They agreed. At Julios place I busted once and they both lied next to me until my driver came to pick me up in the early hours of the morning. When I got out of the car, I paid them 30CUCs and one of them was not happy. I told her I only got 1 pop and not 2 pops that we had agreed on. Again Julio intervened and she got the message and was all smiles again. She tried, I give her marks for that. I went to bed for a few hours while Julio waited for me in the living room. Around 8AM, I got up and packed my bag to go to Viazul station on my way to Santa Clara. HAd a great time in Holguin as usual and am not planning to go there anytime soon. Been there 4 times in a span of 14 months. Good memories though.

Santa Clara to continue.

Holguin report to be continued.
    Great report! Waiting for Holguin update.

Ok so continuing from where I got BBBJCIM from the blond, I was dropped home then again picked up at night to go to Caribe again. Tonight I didn't find anything here so went to Dimar after Caribe closed. On the way to Dimar, we spot 2 chicks walking on the sidewalk and I tell my bicibuddy to call them. He does and they ignore him at 1st then he tells them I am interested in them and that I am Canadian. They don't believe it until I show them my driver's licence. Chi ching! They start to smell money and or opportunity to leave the island perhaps. So they both get in and tell us that they want to go to Copacabana nightclub but the entrance is $3CUC. I say that's fine but when we get there, the chics' friends show up and I get the feeling they want me to pay for them, all 14 of them I tell my bicibuddy to tell the 2 chics they can come to Dimar with us with their 2 friends, since entrance fee is only 1CUC, but if they want to go Copacabana then only they can get in, not their friends. They decide to go to Dimar. Again this place was jam packed with lots of eye candy. Some girls looked so hot and sophisticated I thought they were tourists LOL! One of the 2 blonds I brought with me looked Italian to be honest and she was a smokin. 27 yo single mom. We danced till the wee hours and then went to the same casa I was earlier. I sucked on her titties and she sucked on my jimmy, paid her 20CUCs, and she gave me her number for future funtimes. Another awesome night in Camaguey. When I got up in the afternoon, had my breakfast and then went back to Cafe Ciudad to meet up with my buddy. I told him "Listen, this will be my last day in Camaguay. Lets find me a nice young chica." He said he know a girl who lives close to his old address. Got there and noticed the chic right away. She was sitting outside petting her pussy. I was introduced by my buddy and I started petting her pussy as well. My buddy asked me if I liked her and I nodded. She went inside to shower and change clothes. Then we went to a bar to drink some cervezas. This chic opened up very quick and soon we were kissing and dancing. Afterwards we went to the same casa to do the deed as the day before. 10CUC for casa and 20CUC for her. This girl was 18 and her tits were unbelievable! Tear drop titties! My favourite Yummy! Got and excellent BBBJCIM, and then dropped her off. At night we went to Caribe again. Apparently this is THE place to meet chics and the main club in all of Camaguey. Again I did not meet a chic here so we went to Dimar again. At Dimar I did not have any luck this time so we called it a night. On the way home, we spot two black chics. My buddy talks to them and they both get on and soon enough they both start blowing me right on the bicitaxi while my buddy was peddling! Paid them 10CUCs each and was dropped off home. The next day he picked me up and took me to Viazul station. Was told by Viazul to be there at 12:30 because the bus will departs at 13:00 but when I got there, I am told it will depart at 15:00. Fuck that, I am not going to wait for 2. 5 hours. I got plenty of offers by people to take me to Holguin for $60CUCs but eventually settled down at $55CUCs. I gave my bicibuddy some clothes and $10CUCs and said our goodbyes! He deserved it. He was my best friend in Camaguey and took good care of me. I paid for all his club entrance fees plus cervezas which must have totalled $20CUCs but he took me everywhere on his bicitaxi. Not bad.

Holguin report to be continued.

the hotel you refer to in santa clara is called hotel los caneyes. i typically use this hotel for the pool during the day when i am staying in santa clara. at night they do have a nice disco where many locals show up. i've been to this disco twice with my girl. i have not seen too much action, santa clara appears to be a very controlled town and that the bestway to find a girl might in fact be to have some local connections.

i return to santa clara in 1. 5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by sammytheman  [View Original Post]
    here is a belated trip report:

landed in santa clara and spent the longest time yet in the arrival booth. motherfucker asked me all sorts of stupid questions like "are you going to see some girls?" ofcourse you idiot! then he asks "why don't you stay at a hotel?" after 25 mins, i was let through. whew, i thought i would be put back on my flight to to!

anyhow. 1st night i was approached by a guy asking if i needed a taxi. told him i want a club with lots of chicas. this was on the boulevard, close to the centre after walking out of a club. stayed there for an hour and nobody approached me, even though i made a few eye contacts. for some reason, i could not find 1 person who spoke a full sentence of english and i got by, by speaking spanglish. the driver took me to a place i think was outside the city. we were stopped at the gate, and i was asked for my passport which i did not carry on me. fuck! i argued with guy why can't he accept my driver's licence. his reply was there is nothing he can do. this place looked nice, like a resort. the entrance was lined with mature palm trees and i saw lots of chicks going in. we left this place and headed to another hotel called "hotel la granjita". same bullshit story about passport. i gave him 5 cucs and was allowed to enter. the best part was there was no entry fee. i told the driver to wait for me for 2 hours. there was a small disco in this resort with mostly couples. again. nobody approached me. felt like i was in fuckin canada. left after 30 mins, and called it a fuckin night.

next day met a guy named "didier" at the viazul station who spoke limited english. i was ready to leave santa clara asap. my plan was to go to trinidad, then to camaguay and then to holguin. he told me that viazul takes 5 hours to get to trinidad and they don't go through the mountains. he said he can take me to trinidad via mountains in 1 hour and 30 mins for $40cuc. eventually we settled at $35cucs, the next day. i told him how i hated sc. he said it is because there are lots of cops and said he can take me to caibarien and back for $20cucs. agreed. we stopped at the 1st joint and it was not bad told him i want to see more talent, and took me to another place by the beach. there was tons of people here and girls were more friendly, approachable. this is where i met the brunette. took her outside to [CodeWord134], then i said lets go to the beach. eventually after lots of making out, got her to blow me then when we were leaving, didier picked up her friend and we got a bottle of rum and got wasted. he pulled up on a dirt road and went outside with his girl to do his thing. i got another round in the car. we dropped them off and headed to sc. good night. didn't pay nothing to the chicks. just bought them alcohol and smokes.

the next day he picked me up and we went to trinidad. the views through the mountains was breathtaking! he found me a nice casa, got unpacked, had dinner at a paladar and headed to casa de la musica after saying goodbyes. i ordered a bottle of 7 year old rum and grabbed a seat at the table and started to drink, hoping someone would join me (men or women). i needed some company because i was getting bored after a while, i walked up the stairs and grabbed a seat next to a hot mulatta who was with her friend and a guy. after a while, the guy started talking and i offerred some rum and he invited me to his table. i sat next to the mulatta and slowly started conversing. later the party moved to the back of the club. indoors. after dancing with this chick, she started kissing me. the rest was history we went to my casa but she did not have an i'd with her so we went to her friend house. she blew me for a bit but did not finish. early in the morning, she asked me to leave, which i did. that evening, she arrived at my casa and we went to the same place again but tonight she had her i'd and stayed at my place. had a nice bbbjcim and a good night's sleep the next day we went to the beach and then went to the cave disco at night called "ayala". very nice place. i spent 4 days in trinidad and this chick became my girlfriend. she did not ask for money and even invited me to her home and wanted to do a lamb roast for me when i came back from holguin which i never did due to restricted time i said our goodbye on the 4th day and headed to camaguey via viazul. only 3 hours drive i think or maybe 4.

the casa i was referred to by my host in trinidad was occupied so i was taken to another casa. told the host i was starving and he said lunch would be ready in an hour. what an aweful lunch it was. fish tasted like expired canned tune. afterwards i hit the city center looking for action. there is a nice place to relax and have a drink called "cafe ciudad". here i met a bicitaxi driver who became my guide for the duration of my stay in camaguay. i told him what i wanted but since it strated raining heavily, we stayed inside a bar near cafe cuidad and just chilled and had a few drinks until late evening.

he dropped me off at my casa and said he will pick me up at 10pm to take me to club "caribe". he shows up at 10 with 2 chicks, both average looking. we all head to caribe and i end up paying for everyone ofcourse. 3cucs each with 1 free drink. what the heck, didn't want to look like a cheapskate. inside the girls started dancing with me from the beginning to the end. i am thinking if i don't find something, then i will take 1 of these chicks. there were lots of girls here but majority were with their boyfriend. after the club closed at 2am, we head to a place called "dimar". it is a seafood restaurant but behind it, there is a tent set up to turn it into a club, afterhours, and the best part is, it closes at 5am. here there were lots of hot chicks but 1 of the skanks who came with me and my bicibuddy would not let go of me. she would follow me to the washroom and wait for me to come out. at one point, i ditched her to speak to a gorgeous 6 feet tall mulatta who speaks excellent english. she tells me her name is lisandra and she works at a resort at santa lucia and that she is on a vacation. so am i! long story short, we find an illegal casa for 10cucs and my * immediately tries to put a condom on for a bj. i refuse and eventually the mood turns sour and i call it quits. go back to dimar and now the place is almost empty but the lovely lisandra is still there by the bar where she was when i left. i go to her immediately and start talking, buy her and her friedn a few beers and then we go to "dino's pizza" on the other side, past the park. i got to say, this place seemed clean, and the pizza was not bad. i eventually start making out with her and she gives me her cellular, and home number as well as her email address. i drop her off at her place and set up a date for 4pm at cafe ciudad. she never shows up her friend shows up at 5pm and tries to call her and can't get a hold of her. she says her grandmother is sick. oh well. she has my email, so she can get a hold of me if she really wants to get together. me and bicibuddy leave this place and head to another bar hoping to find chicas. i spot this fake blond and tell him to talk to her. eventually she gets in the bicitaxi and we go to an open air bar and socialize for a bit, then go to an illegal casa to do the deed. 10cuc for casa and 20cuc for her. got an awesome bbbj!

to be continued.

Cuba Si!

here is a belated trip report:

landed in santa clara and spent the longest time yet in the arrival booth. motherfucker asked me all sorts of stupid questions like "are you going to see some girls?" ofcourse you idiot! then he asks "why don't you stay at a hotel?" after 25 mins, i was let through. whew, i thought i would be put back on my flight to to!

anyhow. 1st night i was approached by a guy asking if i needed a taxi. told him i want a club with lots of chicas. this was on the boulevard, close to the centre after walking out of a club. stayed there for an hour and nobody approached me, even though i made a few eye contacts. for some reason, i could not find 1 person who spoke a full sentence of english and i got by, by speaking spanglish. the driver took me to a place i think was outside the city. we were stopped at the gate, and i was asked for my passport which i did not carry on me. fuck! i argued with guy why can't he accept my driver's licence. his reply was there is nothing he can do. this place looked nice, like a resort. the entrance was lined with mature palm trees and i saw lots of chicks going in. we left this place and headed to another hotel called "hotel la granjita". same bullshit story about passport. i gave him 5 cucs and was allowed to enter. the best part was there was no entry fee. i told the driver to wait for me for 2 hours. there was a small disco in this resort with mostly couples. again. nobody approached me. felt like i was in fuckin canada. left after 30 mins, and called it a fuckin night.

next day met a guy named "didier" at the viazul station who spoke limited english. i was ready to leave santa clara asap. my plan was to go to trinidad, then to camaguay and then to holguin. he told me that viazul takes 5 hours to get to trinidad and they don't go through the mountains. he said he can take me to trinidad via mountains in 1 hour and 30 mins for $40cuc. eventually we settled at $35cucs, the next day. i told him how i hated sc. he said it is because there are lots of cops and said he can take me to caibarien and back for $20cucs. agreed. we stopped at the 1st joint and it was not bad told him i want to see more talent, and took me to another place by the beach. there was tons of people here and girls were more friendly, approachable. this is where i met the brunette. took her outside to [CodeWord134], then i said lets go to the beach. eventually after lots of making out, got her to blow me then when we were leaving, didier picked up her friend and we got a bottle of rum and got wasted. he pulled up on a dirt road and went outside with his girl to do his thing. i got another round in the car. we dropped them off and headed to sc. good night. didn't pay nothing to the chicks. just bought them alcohol and smokes.

the next day he picked me up and we went to trinidad. the views through the mountains was breathtaking! he found me a nice casa, got unpacked, had dinner at a paladar and headed to casa de la musica after saying goodbyes. i ordered a bottle of 7 year old rum and grabbed a seat at the table and started to drink, hoping someone would join me (men or women). i needed some company because i was getting bored after a while, i walked up the stairs and grabbed a seat next to a hot mulatta who was with her friend and a guy. after a while, the guy started talking and i offerred some rum and he invited me to his table. i sat next to the mulatta and slowly started conversing. later the party moved to the back of the club. indoors. after dancing with this chick, she started kissing me. the rest was history we went to my casa but she did not have an i'd with her so we went to her friend house. she blew me for a bit but did not finish. early in the morning, she asked me to leave, which i did. that evening, she arrived at my casa and we went to the same place again but tonight she had her i'd and stayed at my place. had a nice bbbjcim and a good night's sleep the next day we went to the beach and then went to the cave disco at night called "ayala". very nice place. i spent 4 days in trinidad and this chick became my girlfriend. she did not ask for money and even invited me to her home and wanted to do a lamb roast for me when i came back from holguin which i never did due to restricted time i said our goodbye on the 4th day and headed to camaguey via viazul. only 3 hours drive i think or maybe 4.

the casa i was referred to by my host in trinidad was occupied so i was taken to another casa. told the host i was starving and he said lunch would be ready in an hour. what an aweful lunch it was. fish tasted like expired canned tune. afterwards i hit the city center looking for action. there is a nice place to relax and have a drink called "cafe ciudad". here i met a bicitaxi driver who became my guide for the duration of my stay in camaguay. i told him what i wanted but since it strated raining heavily, we stayed inside a bar near cafe cuidad and just chilled and had a few drinks until late evening.

he dropped me off at my casa and said he will pick me up at 10pm to take me to club "caribe". he shows up at 10 with 2 chicks, both average looking. we all head to caribe and i end up paying for everyone ofcourse. 3cucs each with 1 free drink. what the heck, didn't want to look like a cheapskate. inside the girls started dancing with me from the beginning to the end. i am thinking if i don't find something, then i will take 1 of these chicks. there were lots of girls here but majority were with their boyfriend. after the club closed at 2am, we head to a place called "dimar". it is a seafood restaurant but behind it, there is a tent set up to turn it into a club, afterhours, and the best part is, it closes at 5am. here there were lots of hot chicks but 1 of the skanks who came with me and my bicibuddy would not let go of me. she would follow me to the washroom and wait for me to come out. at one point, i ditched her to speak to a gorgeous 6 feet tall mulatta who speaks excellent english. she tells me her name is lisandra and she works at a resort at santa lucia and that she is on a vacation. so am i! long story short, we find an illegal casa for 10cucs and my ***** immediately tries to put a condom on for a bj. i refuse and eventually the mood turns sour and i call it quits. go back to dimar and now the place is almost empty but the lovely lisandra is still there by the bar where she was when i left. i go to her immediately and start talking, buy her and her friedn a few beers and then we go to "dino's pizza" on the other side, past the park. i got to say, this place seemed clean, and the pizza was not bad. i eventually start making out with her and she gives me her cellular, and home number as well as her email address. i drop her off at her place and set up a date for 4pm at cafe ciudad. she never shows up her friend shows up at 5pm and tries to call her and can't get a hold of her. she says her grandmother is sick. oh well. she has my email, so she can get a hold of me if she really wants to get together. me and bicibuddy leave this place and head to another bar hoping to find chicas. i spot this fake blond and tell him to talk to her. eventually she gets in the bicitaxi and we go to an open air bar and socialize for a bit, then go to an illegal casa to do the deed. 10cuc for casa and 20cuc for her. got an awesome bbbj!

to be continued.

Trinidad location follow up.

Thank you for a lovely trip report Velasco. I will be in Santa Clara on Friday and I will definitely check out Trinidad. Just a quick question, what areas would you recommend from best to worst in terms of chicas? Personally I find Holguin has worked well for me but I want to try other areas to see what else I can get my hands on. I go there not just for boinking but to relax and do some swimming, sightseeing and the usual touristy stuff. Thanks buddy.
    There is only one area, in my experience. That is the Plaza Mayor area where there is live music at night, and a lot of milling around and mixing between locals and tourists. Most of the town is fairly empty at night, and most people congregate there. One can easily look around then. I actually never looked around for a chica during the day, unlike other places in Cuba. There are definitely jineteros available that will help you (Search for a chica, cigars, drugs etc). I know that the Swedish guy I was with did end up enlisting a jinetero one night to act as a go between. He spoke no Spanish, though.

Thank you for a lovely trip report Velasco. I will be in Santa Clara on Friday and I will definitely check out Trinidad. Just a quick question, what areas would you recommend from best to worst in terms of chicas? Personally I find Holguin has worked well for me but I want to try other areas to see what else I can get my hands on. I go there not just for boinking but to relax and do some swimming, sightseeing and the usual touristy stuff. Thanks buddy.

A few days in Trinidad report

I was back in Trinidad for several days and thought, there just isn't enough here on that place, though I chased chicas for 3 nights only. I have been in Trinidad so many times I can now walk around those streets without getting lost.

DAY 1. Anyway, after hanging out during the day and spending some time at the beach. I went to Plaza Mayor at night for the free music / people watching. When the music winds down people wander into the casa de la musica, where it is a little darker and you can maneuver better.

I eventually had a random conversation with a hot, skinny black girl. I think she said she was 29 and was hanging out with 2 other friends. I bought a round of cristals for everyone and continued to chat with her. We danced some more, and eventually headed out. Her two friends did not hook up, and she told me that one of them was her sister. She told me that she knew of someone who rented a room nearby, so we went over. This was actually mere yards away from Plaza Mayor. She knocked on a door, received a key and we went next door. I gave her $30 CUC, which included $5 CUC for the room. She had a totally lean body when she undressed, she would definitely wear a size 2 dress, and probably squeeze into a size 0. Earlier on, I had hung out with a Scandinavian guy I had met on the bus and he hooked up with a smoking hot negra with a dazzling white dress. My Scandinavian friend told me the next day that he ended up having sex in the church ruins that are kinda on top of the hill that gives you a great view of Trinidad.

My experience this night was the worst I have had with a Cubana. I was already completely hard when we undressed, so she slipped a condom on me and quickly lay down on her back, with a lot of fake moaning when I got on top of her. She did remind me that her sister was waiting outside bla bla bla. I was kinda put off but I was able to switch into a different gear and blew my load quickly.

I saw her at Plaza Mayor the next night when her sister came up to me all excited and pointed to where she was sitting, but I shook my head and continued to walk on. Pretty good feeling, I must say, snubbing a chica who gave horrible service and thinks you are going to come back for more.

DAY 2. I had a great experience with a MILF with perfect chocolate skin. I went to a get together with a group of my Cubano friends at someone's house until late. I went back to my casa to shower and change, and then wandered into casa de la musica after midnight. I saw my Scandinavian friend again with another beautiful Cubana with café con leche skin and freckles. I chatted with him for a minute and he looked set for the night. Looked around, there was a lot of good talent everywhere, but I bumped into this 40 why / o plus MILF in a narrow space. I stepped back and gestured to her. When she went past me she completely rubbed her body against mine, so I touched her elbow. She turned around, grabbed my hair and led me to the dance floor where she totally started grinding against me and I squeezed her ass. She had a thick body, nice tits and an amazing ass in tight jeans. Less than 60 seconds later we were in a DFK and I knew my night would end well.

She was there with her sister, who had a 1970s style afro. Think Pam Grier / Jackie Brown when she had an afro in blaxpoitation movies (Google if you have no idea what I am talking about). Totally hot but threesomes are not my thing.

Anyway, we eventually wandered out of the club. She wanted to pick up her keys at her mom's house a few blocks away. I came in at waited for her, everyone was already asleep. Her house was a little out of town so we took a 15 minute taxi ride. She actually had a nice place (She gave me a tour) , though it was not near the touristed areas of Trinidad. She even had plenty of garden space for pigs, chicken and a dog. Her 16 and 19 year old kids were away for the night, but they both had their own nice sized rooms. Anyway, we went to her room, undressed and got down to business. Her boobs were smaller when undressed, but her body overall was in great shape for someone who was 42 and had given birth to 2 kids. Her legs and hips were amazing. I explored her body for like forever, and then she blew me for a while. She put on a condom and then sat down on top of me. She was not tight (2 kids, I guess) , but was super wet and she took charge and rode me hard until she came (I love that about Cuban women). I was barely hanging on at this juncture as we switched places and went missionary for a while. Eventually I blew my load in her doggystyle. She cleaned me up and we fell asleep wrapped around each other.

She woke me up in the morning and called a taxi for me. She also brought 2 old abuelas who needed a ride into town, I had no objection to their tagging along. So there I was, leaving the chica's house and riding back into town with two 70 yo Cuban abuelas. Strange, but that is Cuba for you. A great night for $40 CUC, not including drinks and the 2 cab rides, which cost another $30 CUC.

DAY 3. I did the usual things; walked around, went to the beach and came back to my casa for dinner and ended up at Plaza Mayor. I did see 3 women some here would describe as 'hard core Jineteras, ' at Plaza Mayor. They would have fit right in at a place like the Havana casa de la musica and Hotel Inglaterra, but seemed out of place in a small town like Trinidad. One of them asked me if I wanted a date but I passed. I decided to check out the casa de la trova on a whim, and ran into a French- Canadian tourist I had met in Trinidad a year earlier. She remembered me and we chatted for a while. I might have been able to hook up with her if I had put in time and effort, but I figured I did not go all the way to Cuba to hook up with insecure, badly dressed, stressed out Caucasian women. I spend most of my life dealing with such women in all avenues of my everyday life.

I decided to check out the club that is in the caves, La Cueva or something like that. It was nice, mostly techno style music which is not my thing. I asked this Cubana to dance. She was shocked that I was a foreigner, said she had been checking me out I looked very Cuban. She was with 2 friends, one was hotter, but she was the most outgoing and had a great rack. We danced, I bought Cristals for everyone and eventually we wandered out after 3 am. Her friends walked a little distance behind us. I was not sure whether to pull the trigger because as beautiful as she was, she had a weird body. She was a stick figure below the waist and had no ass. She had a Jennifer Hudson body above the waist (before the weight loss) and then Cameron Diaz super skinny below the waist, almost like a cartoon caricature and not a sexy combination at all.

I decided to go in for a kiss to see how she would react, and she was a horrible kisser. There is a myth about the kissing prowess of Cuban women. Apparently, Cuban women are taught to kiss during puberty by sucking on the mamoncillo fruit, and I figured she must have missed class on that day. I had an early bus to catch back to Havana so I said goodbye and went to bed.

Bottom line for me. Trinidad is also a great place to hook up, though I have no idea how you would do it during the day. Plaza Mayor is great for making contact, and you may or may not need to go to the casa de la musica to seal the deal. Also, older women actually have an added advantage overall in Cuba, as they have a place where you can spend the night without worrying about renting a short term place, not to mention they've still got it. Hooking up costs you less than Havana too.

Holguin July 9th to 16th 2011

Ok fellas, so 1st night got into my Club Amigo 3* garbage hotel, and headed to La Roca disco on the premises. Since it is really hot, there weren't many tourists thsi time of the year. There was like maybe 20 people the disco. At 1st I thought to myself "why the fuck did I take a solo vacation?" but then I see 2 girls dancing and looking straight at me. Then one of them motioned me over. Got up and introduced myself, bought them a beer each and at started dancing and talking. Both were black and they were with 2 guys and they had come from Holguin. 1 of the girls was really into me and started grabbing by the crotch and what not. Eventually she asked "what will you give me?" I said 30pesos. She agreed. So she says lets go to Holguin. I thought if I go there at 2am, I would have to pay cab fare $35CUC each way and then find a stabbin cabin would add up beyond my budget. So I tell her I need a BBBJ in the park around the resort. Eventually we found her friend who had a car so I did my thing there. She really knew how to please a man.

Next day was Sunday and the beach was packed with locals. Did the usual touristy thing (swim, kayak, catamaran etc.) At night met a German fella and we had a good chat to pass some time and drink like a fish. We headed to another club right inside Club Amigo but it was garbage. Called it a night early.

Monday I met a young Cuban guy on the beach and I told him I wanted to go Holguin the cheap way. He said we can take the local bus away from the resort on the side of the road at 6PM. Agreed! The bus did not show up and after 7:30 a Cuban pulls over asking if anyone wants to go to Holguin. We got in and the driver asks me if I am Cuban."Si" I say and off we go! Total cost $2CUCs each; I paid for all 4 of us.

The kid says lets go to his house so he can change, then we can go to Parque Calixto Garcia. At his home he changes and then goes to find me a chica. His neighbour. He asks me if I like her and I agreed. He tells me to give her 1 CUC so she can meet us at the Parque an hour later after she gets ready.

The cantral parque was really busy, just the way I like it. Casa de la Musica had a huge line up. Guess what, Osmani Garcia, one of Cubas biggest artist was performing there. After about an hour we get in and chics were everywhere, including the black chick from La Roca. Couldn't find a table so I managed to drink while standing up. Long story short had an amazing time at the club and then took the chick to my Cuban amigo's home and again got a happy ending. 20 CUC was the damage.

Over the next few days I did pretty much the same thing. One night I got really drunk after mixing beer and rum and coke. Met a chic at the casa del musica entrance and somehow she got me 2 of her friends and took all 3 of them to the Cuban's house and they went crazy on me. My 1st ever foursome! Then when I finished, went back to the parque and picked up another chic to give me a head on the stairs leading up to one of the buildings. Overall I had an amazing trip! The least I paid was 30CUCs for the 4some and the most was $40 for the chic in black in the pic. 20CUC was acceptable I guess because the girls thought I was a "Mango" or handsome.

VIVA CUBA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4307.jpg‎   IMG_4309.jpg‎  

RE: Marrying a Cuban

Quote Originally Posted by Montanaland  [View Original Post]
    Anyhow, from my 13ys of experience with my long lost step mom. Is that her and her family are VERY high-strung hustlers. The marriage was a mismatch from the beginning, both Realtors as my dad gave her a daughter (my half sister). And after 13yrs of a miserable marriage this pit viper up and moved back to her family in miami from Montana with her daughter never to be seen again. If their is ANY culture that does not match up with a typical american family that would be Cuban!
    I sometimes wonder if the success rate for marriage to a Cubana / Cubano is higher when the person marrying the Cuban moves to Miami, or is already living there. So that way, your Cuban spouse leaves Cuba and ends up living with you in Miami (or perhaps just the state of Florida as a whole) as opposed to LA, or Toronto, or London or even Madrid. Several years ago, when the option of marrying a Cubana was a small possibility in my mind, I had figured that if it was to happen I would definitely move to south Florida (which is something I had considered 10 years ago or so).

Observed a failed marriage myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    Much has been written about this subject, and there are several chat rooms / websites similar to this one solely related to the subject of relationships with Cubans. I guess you are not aware of this. There are even books written on relationships with Cubans. Anyway, there seems to be a very low success rate for relationships with Cubans once you leave the island. This is for both men and women. There are various reasons for this; cultural differences, inability on the part of the Cuban to separate from the island etc.
    I'd like to add that my father met and married a Pan-Am cuban-american 4yrs after his first marriage to my mom failed in 1977. To summarize it up her family had told the authorites they were taking a fishing trip right before castro took power and they floated to Miami when she was 16 or so. The father was an architect and mother a pharmacist.

Anyhow, from my 13ys of experience with my long lost step mom. Is that her and her family are VERY high-strung hustlers. The marriage was a mismatch from the beginning, both Realtors as my dad gave her a daughter (my half sister). And after 13yrs of a miserable marriage this pit viper up and moved back to her family in miami from Montana with her daughter never to be seen again. If their is ANY culture that does not match up with a typical american family that would be Cuban!

Let's not forget the Elian Gonzalez ordeal when basically little Havana a. K. A Miami's Cuban population outright defied the USA governments instructions and warnings for weeks until they were invaded during the night. No other foreign population in America would be so brazen and think they are above the law of the land except Cubans!

I would be curious to learn more about the comparisons of traits and cultures of populations within latin america. Cuba being the land of high-strung go-getting husters. And Bolivia being home to most laid back? I don't know.

I would

Posting Limitations