La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Boca Chica

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 253 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3795
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Enternational  [View Original Post]
    Picture this. When I go to the disco tonight I will pick out a girl. We will come back to my place. In the morning when it is time for her to go I will give her 1000 baht (US$33). Tomorrow afternoon when my school teacher comes by she is going to want us to screw each other's brains out. When she has to go home to get ready for work I am going to give her 0 baht (US$0) , because she is not a hooker and does not warrant treatment or payment as such. It seems that most guys on this board can not discern between a hooker and a woman who is not a hooker. They tend to treat both equally, down to the payment.
    Very interesting reading your thoughts.spoken eloquently. I also must admit that I am a little envious given the breadth of your experience of Geography. From personal experience, NZ has been an excellent place (somewhat AUS as well) and German FKKs have been very interesting for me. Especially hooking up with Romanian and Italians there but even the Russians are good there. London, is good, especially some of the private parties I attended but strangely, there were mostly Latin women. Dubai. For Ethiopian women, without having to visit Addis Ababa. LOL. Italy. These days it is hard to find Italians but I have had people coming to see me without asking for money upfront, even in a paid situation but of course, I am also fluent in Italian.

What I completely agree with Frannie (and I think Gogo) is the respect part In my limited experience, the respect shown. Verbally and with non-verbal cues are never to be undervalued.perhaps one can even monetize it in terms of economics. It to me, works as much as the other currency. Granted that I do not have a real good experience with paid womanizing in the DR. What many people here do, buy time of women, as it is the easiest route, leaves very little in terms of thrill in the game.the pure adrenaline rush trying to hook up an unknown person. Instead, it becomes another mechanical act of humping and a head count. I would hazard a surmise: that because it is such a cut and dried uninspiring contractual game, people get their kicks out of "negotiating" or even treating a person as an object.

Personally, I do not see any issue with paying regular women in the DR (and I have had women incensed as they read it differently, for obvious reasons) given the economic positions of young women in that country. Of course it has to be done with courtesy and discretion. I would of course love not to pay, if they drove up in their Ferraris. LOL. Here is my final take, which is what Frannie has already underlined, whether paid or paid (no free meal) , the sex is so much better when you have some amount of human interaction. Won't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    Nor have I, and in ten years of visiting the DR, I have never had a hooker do any of these things either. I think if it does happen, it is more likely to happen when the monger is trying to bottom-fish and hasn't established any rapport with the service provider. Why does this happen to you when you are a guy whom women are lining up to jump into bed with for no monetary exchange?
    Maybe it's a numbers thing. You may go through 12 girls in a year and I may go through 12 in 1 week. So the chances of a bad apple popping up for me is much higher than it is for you. 62E is a prime example. I have been following his posts for that last couple of months through Thailand, Indonesia (I admittedly did not read any of the Indonesia ones), Cambodia, Philippines, and now DR. I even gave him advice on getting from Bangkok to Jakarta. But over those couple of months he has hit how many girls? 70odd? Most of his posts have been smooth and he hasn't had a problem. But the number was finally up and all hell broke lose. Now if a person is having problems with every fifth girl then he should look at the man in the mirror. But any production line will eventually produce a flawed product. It is up to ourselves to figure out what makes our own line run smoothly and tweak it accordingly.

As I have said before, Enternational, you seem to be very ambivalent about hookers. On the one hand you don't want to pay for sex, because you apparently meet enough women who lust after you that you don't need to. On the other hand, you spend a huge amount of your time hanging round hooker destinations and on hooker boards discussing hookers, which is strange for someone who doesn't like them very much and has had bad experiences with them.
    I think you have me mixed up again Frannie. I have always said that I will not pay a girl who is NOT a known prostitute for sex. In other words, if I meet a chick under dating parameters and we as two adults decided to have sex then I am not going to give her money afterwards. If I drive down the malecon in Santo Domingo or go to a casa and pick up a chick THEN I am going to give her money! It is not complicated at all. I'm not out on a normal date with this girl. I picked her up at a known hooker location then I am going to pay what I owe, so I don't know where you get the idea that I don't want to pay. If I had a problem with paying then I wouldn't pick up the hooker.

Picture this. When I go to the disco tonight I will pick out a girl. We will come back to my place. In the morning when it is time for her to go I will give her 1000 baht (US$33). Tomorrow afternoon when my school teacher comes by she is going to want us to screw each other's brains out. When she has to go home to get ready for work I am going to give her 0 baht (US$0) , because she is not a hooker and does not warrant treatment or payment as such. It seems that most guys on this board can not discern between a hooker and a woman who is not a hooker. They tend to treat both equally, down to the payment.

As I have said before, whenever I go to a new place I look on ISG to see where the hookers are AND the place I should stay that will allow them in. If they are affordable then I partake. If not, then I immediately hunt normal women. If I decide to keep going to the same destination multiple times, then I will make an effort to learn the language and start branching out getting to know normal people and doing normal things. But if I ever decide to grab a hooker or to go hang out with the fellas then I already know the ropes.

I have used this method in Brazil, Colombia, Peru, DR, Panama, France (mongered with 2 girls only) , Thailand, Australia (casas with Chinese girls) , and Philippines. (I have a degree in French, studying since 13 years old. And did 1 semester of my MBA in Toulouse, France with a girlfriend of Italian decent in Nice. My first time to Brazil I did not speak Portuguese - did 1 semester of my MBA in Rio. My first time to DR / Colombia I did not speak Spanish. My first time to Thailand I damn sure did not speak a lick of Thai. Now I am fluent in Portuguese and Spanish and intermediate in Thai.)

A few places where I have not gone near a hooker and do not wish to return: Russia (guy working a taco stand offered the girl standing next to me for $50; when I decided to jump on it he upped it to $400!), Denmark, England, Scotland, Italy, Belgium.

A few places where I have not mongered and have had regular girlfriends: Germany (never stepped inside an FKK, but plan to soon) , Spain, South Africa - 1 semester of my MBA in Joburg, Canada, Japan, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Mexico (have mongered in Tijuana, but not Mexico City nor Guadalajara where I have had girlfriends).

A few places I have mongered and do not wish to return: Dubai, Nigeria, Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam (one of the nicest countries I have been to) , Hong Kong (if I go back there then it will be strictly for the street food and maybe the cheap sex toys).

So contrary to your erroneous thinking, I do not have a problem with hookers. They are not my end-all be-all, and not my reason of being. I have a life outside of mongering. If there wasn't a hooker left on this earth then I would still be getting laid. I'm not one of these guys who considers the USA to be sex prison in the least bit. There are more than enough women there who are fucking to go around. But what I AM going to do is to leave a hooker in a hooker's place. None of that crossing over into the friend or girlfriend zone bs to compensate for what I'm not getting in my everyday life. There are enough women who are not hookers that I don't feel the need to befriend or wife up a hooker. If I partake in one I am going to give her the keep she has rightfully earned and send her on her way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gogo  [View Original Post]
    Mr E, you and I travel the world together, and we will always be on opposite ends of this argument. He is serious fellas. When he snatches a girl I say to myself" I hope she gets paid", then I say" I hope I don't have to bail his ass out of jail tonight". But the funniest moments are when girls see Mr E and their expression is like" This MF", then they go home with him again LOL. As someone said, different stokes for different folks.
    Every time I look at that video you made on the beach and you start talking about me talking to that Chinese girl who wanted me to take her pictures for her I start dying laughing.

The end of the night

About 10:30pm I went down to the Piano Bar. There were 25-30 girls hanging out. Most were outside at the tables. After 7pm or so, the main street is closed to bikes and cars. Local vendors set up tables in the street. It's kind of nice actually. Right off the bat a skinny, dark girl with bad breath and very strong B. O. approaches me, I told her I was not interested. She splits after a few minutes. I went inside and sat a table. Moments later a girl I had on a previous trip came over and asked for a beer. I told her I know many women her and if I buy her one, all the others would hit me up for a beer too. El Presidente's are 150p at the Piano Bar. I had two girls today and I wasn't really looking for a girl. I just want a cold beer, hear some music and people watch. After she left, another skinny, dark girl came over. She too had bad breath and B. O, what gives? I very quickly tell her I am not interested. I order my second beer and I noticed a tall, young and very pretty girl talking to the doorman. She was dressed well too. Half way through my beer she comes over and introduces herself. Turns out she is 24, has a 6 and 8 year old. Starting of young is we? Ok, this one has my attention because she is very attractive and she doesn't stink. I was just curious, so I asked how much? I was expecting 2000p to 3000p for short time. She looked me dead in the face and said 1000p. Hey, my target number. I didn't even have to barter. I said, oh, ok, and for 1000p do I get this, that and the other? She said sure! I asked if she had I'd, she said yes. So I told her lets go. At the front desk, yes, you guessed it. I asked for paper and pen. I draw up a quick contract covering the terms, price and date (once again, welcome to Boca Chica). Never had any problems in any other parts of the world. i have only been to 31 countries, so what do i know, right? contracts, only here. I sign and give her the paper. She looks at it and hesitates for three seconds. The receptionist told her it was ok, it was just a written contract. I guess when I introduced myself to this new guy earlier today and told him what to expect, it helped. After he says that, she signs it without saying a word. She hands over her I'd. We head to the room. I lock the door and when I turn around she already pulled her dress off. I normally tell girls not to undress and that we are going to shoot photos first. But after seeing her tall, lenghty, fit body with that red thong. Nope, not this time. I take a couple of photos. She jumps up and runs into the restroom and washes off. When she comes out it is my turn. We get in bed and she gives me a half a** BBBJ, and she was doing the fake moaning thing too. After only a couple of minutes giving me head she wanted to put the condom on me. I told her to suck longer. She rolls her eyes and continues. Ok, now I am ready. Once again, she starts in with the fake moaning. I even stopped, got up and turned up the music. Wow! She really is in shape. She was about 5'7" and 120-125 lbs. Long legs, firm tits (real ones too) , firm round butt. She got on top. Then we went doggy. Yeah, I wasn't going to last long in that position. We changed to missionary. She starts up with the fake moaning again. And she was loud about it. Nope, didn't care too much for that part. And the fact that she was kind of in a hurry, I was kind of surprised that she was this way. Probably because she gave me a 1000p quote right of the bat. After, she gets up and gets dressed, no shower (nasty!). I take a shower after, like always. She is ready to head out. I get dressed. I ask for her phone number and she had a surprised look on her face. She smiled real big and wrote it down for me. We get to the front desk. I ask for the contract. I pay her the 1000p we agreed to and she snatches it out of my hands and turns and quickly walks away. I told her thank you and be careful, she never looked back. Like I always tell clueless American's who ask,"I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave after sex"! It is about 1am when I call it a night. Hey, TRIFECTA!

MrP, besides writing a very quick contract, I also have talked to the receptionist and the security guard about what I am doing. Plus I tell the girl I will pay them in the lobby. And I write that in the contract too. That serves two purposes, one, I have a witness to actually paying her the amount agreed apon and two, it gets her out of the room before she has a chance to act up. It takes me less than four minutes to scribble down the terms, date and sign. I have used this method three times today, and all three were quick, painless and offered at least some form of evidence to an agreement. It also doesn't hurt that there are witnesses present and the fact that there are cameras in the lobby. Even if they are not recording, there is a monitor that is visible to the customer side of the front desk. So even the girls can see there are cameras. I feel comfortable with how things went so far. Lets see how it plays out after four more days. And I have to completely agree with you on the not giving into extortion. That kind of activity has no reason to stop if not challenged.

MrG, besides keeping a log, I also journal daily on my travels. Logs, journals and photo albums are for my stroll down memory lane when I am stuck on the porch or stuck in a wheel chair. With my chronic neck and back problems, I feel my adventures will come to an end all too soon. Working construction doesn't help my situation either. And the fact that I ride a street bike in Southern California, well, it is statistically a matter of time until the "ride" is over for me. I too, actively search for the personal connection, that spark, that chemistry. And based on my experiences, if the girl gets off first, she will want to satisfy you. I also have my list of things I need or like from the girls. If they don't want to agree to my terms, cool, no problem, I understand. And I just wait the 5 or 10 minutes, heck and hour or two, and sure enough, another one shows up. Also, I don't have a common name, very very few people I meet while traveling have ever heard my name before. And the fact that it has been a year since I have been here. Plus the fact that I would have been with a girl less than two hours. Why would they remember. And like I said, I really don't care. Yes, I am putting down the wild oats. And yes, I am having a great time doing it. And yes, I have had a lot of special and great times with women from around the world. As for venturing out to other cities of the DR, maybe someday. For now, I am very happy with the short time scenario.

MrCL, hotels are easy to find in Boca Chica. The Europe Hotel is closed. I don't go to the casas here. I go for the freelance girls. It works for me. And thanks for noticing and saying so about driving the prices down. Supply and demand. If we pay their prices we will be at US$100 short time before the year end. And what is going to stop it. My fellow Americans don't really like to barter. I think they view it as rude. But in many countries it is their culture to barter. I have talked to people in other countries and they view our no barter approach as a sign of weakness. Some have even told me they think it is rude. As a result, in many places I have been to, I barter. I always ask for a discount at hotels . out of my last 11 hotels i have stayed at, i didn't get a discount at 2 of them. Besides, what are they going to do, say no? As far as the beach goes, I have not had time to visit the beach here. I like the beach in Sosua better anyways. i also noticed last night at the Piano Bar, a lot of girls split about 11:30pm. i asked somebody where they all went. the reply was Club Batey (sc).

till next pot.

Nor have I, and in ten years of visiting the DR, I have never had a hooker do any of these things either.
    Actually I had a cell phone stolen several years ago, which I had forgotten about, but it was only a cheap one. It was my fault for leaving it out. I have had a couple try to pick my pocket in the street too.

I'm not sure what industry you have been procuring the services of, but I have never had a hotel worker, taxi driver, waitress, cook, divemaster, tour guide, shop owner, or no shit like that threaten me with bodily injury, going to get thug friends, calling the police, attempt to extort me, steal my shit, break shit up where I am staying, etc. A hooker, on the other hand, has done and / or attempted to do all of these things. Whether you want to believe it or not, there is a difference!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
    Nor have I, and in ten years of visiting the DR, I have never had a hooker do any of these things either. I think if it does happen, it is more likely to happen when the monger is trying to bottom-fish and hasn't established any rapport with the service provider. Why does this happen to you when you are a guy whom women are lining up to jump into bed with for no monetary exchange?

I am not saying that I would pay $2500 for short time. Probably not, because I am as much a skinflint as anyone. But if there was a female who I particularly desired who was ostensibly not a hooker, then I might. But you can get plenty of attractive young women to have sex for $1000 to $1500 without animosity.

Would the woman who asked for $2500 have doubled the price when she arrived in the bedroom? We can never know.

As I have said before, Enternational, you seem to be very ambivalent about hookers. On the one hand you don't want to pay for sex, because you apparently meet enough women who lust after you that you don't need to. On the other hand, you spend a huge amount of your time hanging round hooker destinations and on hooker boards discussing hookers, which is strange for someone who doesn't like them very much and has had bad experiences with them.

The way I see it, both mongers and hookers are playing roles that enable them to identify each other. Mongers are gringos or foreigners, traveling without girlfriends or wives, in locations where hookers abound. Hookers are often scantily dressed, unattached, and above all will make full on eye contact with strangers who they perceive as possible clients.

However when not in mongering / hooking mode there is no reason to think that market participants on either side are anything other than solid citizens until it is proven to the contrary.

Having made a verbal contract, or occasionally a written one, the couple will adjourn to a private place such as a hotel room. However once both get out of uniform, the question of monger and hooker largely disappears and it is just a man and a woman enjoying each other's bodies in the same way that couples have for thousands of years.

This is an interesting point

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gogo  [View Original Post]
    This doesn't apply to Boca chica, but it does apply to the rest of the Island. If you speak better than basic Spanish and are willing to branch out, the possibilities are endless. People confine themselves with hookers in hooker towns and herin the problem lies. Women in the DR love attention, sometimes even more than money. But depending on where you go eventually money will come into play.

As 62e said, most of the girls in Sosua now are hustlers from SD. But travel 30 minutes outside of Sosua and you will see the real girls of the DR. They hate Sosua and everything about it and feel its not a good representation of what the DR girls have to offer. This is the missed opportunity, knowing the real girls of the DR.
    My attitude and opinion on this is if you do fairly well back home with normal girls you will probably do pretty good to great with normal girls in the DR. If picking up an attractive 20 something back in the states would be like winning the lottery your probably not going to do well with the regular girls in the DR either. No magic happens when you cross international boundaries that makes you suddenly more attractive to women. If you're not picking them up in the states you're going to be sorely disappointed when trying to pick up normal girls in the DR. However, if you do ok in the states with regular girls you will probably do better than ok in the DR. The typical 50 something over weight ass like a whale face like a rhinoceros monger (like me) is better off sticking to P4P where the chicas see us for the beauty of the pesos in our pockets. I personally have never had any luck when I've gone outside of Sosua and tried meeting the regular chicas, They will give a polite hola in a low voice and not making eye contact when I greet them, but they don't slow down there walk and don't give any indication of interest. I'm as invisible to them as I am to women in the states. So my point is, and keeping with the theme of the original post if you have a little bit of game in the states you will probably have a lot of game in the DR with regular girls. If the game left you a long time ago your probably better off sticking to P4P.

We should all give sixty two echo a round of applause. He has single handedly moved us all over to the Boca Chica thread which has been dead for weeks if not months.

Like they say in Hollywood rather its good talk or bad talk at least they are talking about you. It's when they stop talking about you that you have to worry.

Chris

Finaly some information on Boca Chica

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty Two Echo  [View Original Post]
    Went out about 3pm for lunch. I went to a chicken restaurant ran by a Chinese couple. Half a chicken, a bottle of coka cola, a full plate of red beans and rice. 180p. And it was good. Went to the park and sat on one of the benches. Watched the girls get on the bus. Watched the girls get off the bus. I noticed a young round girl checking me out. She didn't smile at me though. So I smiled at her. Her face lights up and she gives me a big smile. There we go! I walk over and sit on the bench with her. We talk a little. She is very reserved. So I stop talking and just sit there and people watch. A few minutes go by and she warms up. She starts asking me questions. I strike the deal and she agrees to my terms. Off we go. Get to the hotel. Yes, I asked for a paper and a pen. I write out the contract covering the terms. And just like the last girl, she signs it without giving it any thought. She hands over her I'd and off we go. The whole transaction at the front desk took four minutes. Get in the room, shoot the photos, clean up, GREAT BBBJ, she had that skill, hands down, we hit it. Yes, BIG MAMA, she is round, WOOOOO! Finish up, clean up, survey the room and head to the front desk. Once there, I get the contract, pay the girl 1000p in front of the receptionist. I walk her out. She gives me a bug hug, a peck on the cheek and she too smiles at me as she walks away.

Buscemi, hey man, I don't make the rules, I just play the game.

Frannie, it is obvious you are venting my way. I think instead of arguing with you, I will say this. I do things a certain way either because it works for me or to see if it will work for me. And I post my reports to help others who are genuinely interested in learning something. Even if it is at my own exspense. There is absolutely no reason for you to come off the way you do. All of your questions have been answered in either my DR posts or my Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines or Indonesia post earlier this year. I suggest, if you really want to get a clearer picture of who you are writing to and about, read them, all of them. If you have a specific question you would like answered and you write to me with some common courtesy, I would be more than glad to help you. If you want to keep writing the way you are, consider this our last conversation. Work the issue, don't let the issue work you.

Mr Enternational, too funny, very accurate and well said. Side note, I will play different play lists on my laptop when the girls are over. One of my play lists has a lot of Sade songs including Smooth Operator. And I agree with what you said, lions den armed with a log of Bologna, haha! And that taxi driver misunderstanding. Well, I have said that very same thing. I was in Jamacia, the girl quoted me 200. I said 200 Jamacian dollars? When I was there that was only a couple of dollars. And I knew very well she ment US dollars. She got offended and said: no, US$200. I told her we were in Jamaica. Then I asked her why the last three girls I had in Jamaica were US$30 and she wanted US$200? She just turned and walked away. No, I didn't consider her a tool either. I did laugh, out loud too. Heck, even the moto taxi guy near by was laughing.

Yes, I don't make the rules, I just play the game.
    Thanks for the information you are providing to the boards it is appreciated and I really like the fact that you are helping to keep chica prices down, that is appreciated as well. The daily routine diary's you write do give some insight and information and again they are appreciated. I have a pretty good handle on Sosua have been there many times, and fairly familure with Santo Domingo, always stay at Rafaels place the Jaguar and usually just stick with the casas the street walkers on Danea (sp?) and I have a driver / pimp / dealer who always hooks me up with hot 18 and 19 year old chicas. I know I'm paying more than many people on here in Santo Domingo but I don't speak the language and I'm old fat and ugly so can't rely on good looks.

Your post are useful but can you give a little more basic monger detail on Boca Chica, Hotels, piano bar and other pick up bars, Duarta (sp?) street, the beach, the casas etc. Boca Chica is a waste land of information not enough and not enough current information on the monger scene. Any details you could add would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

PS: Have another question on Thailand but I will PM you that question.

Missed opportunities

This doesn't apply to Boca chica, but it does apply to the rest of the Island. If you speak better than basic Spanish and are willing to branch out, the possibilities are endless. People confine themselves with hookers in hooker towns and herin the problem lies. Women in the DR love attention, sometimes even more than money. But depending on where you go eventually money will come into play.

As 62e said, most of the girls in Sosua now are hustlers from SD. But travel 30 minutes outside of Sosua and you will see the real girls of the DR. They hate Sosua and everything about it and feel its not a good representation of what the DR girls have to offer. This is the missed opportunity, knowing the real girls of the DR.

We can agree to disagree.

They are just people working in a service industry, but they have lives, families, and interests outside of being hookers, and surely deserve the same respect as any other service worker when you are visiting their country. Yes, of course you can have a bit of role play and joking when negotiating for services, like clutching the left side of your chest when they say $2500, but it doesn't have to be hostile. I would not really differentiate between royalty and sex workers in how I addressed them. I am surprised that you have such deference to royalty. Are you another Princess Diana fan?
    You and I hardly ever agree, so this is strange for me. But we might be of a dying breed. We believe in mutual respect to achieve a positive experience. I don't go on vacation to go to war with poor chicas, or feel I'm more of a man because I can get her at below the normal rate. It depreciates the whole experience for me. I want mutual satisfaction.

I just don't think 62e is a bad person, he just has a different perspective. I think one day he will open his ledger and smile but then he will realize the missed opportunities. If buying pussy is now a contractual situation, I guess I will be jacking off before that. I enjoy the 62e reports but it seems he doesn't let the girls enjoy him. As he said" I remembered her name but she didn't remember mine". He will grow or a bad experience will make him grow. But for now he just wants to have fun, so live the life bro.

Mr E, you and I travel the world together, and we will always be on opposite ends of this argument. He is serious fellas. When he snatches a girl I say to myself" I hope she gets paid", then I say" I hope I don't have to bail his ass out of jail tonight". But the funniest moments are when girls see Mr E and their expression is like" This MF", then they go home with him again LOL. As someone said, different stokes for different folks.

They are just people working in a service industry, but they have lives, families, and interests outside of being hookers, and surely deserve the same respect as any other service worker when you are visiting their country.
    I'm not sure what industry you have been procuring the services of, but I have never had a hotel worker, taxi driver, waitress, cook, divemaster, tour guide, shop owner, or no shit like that threaten me with bodily injury, going to get thug friends, calling the police, attempt to extort me, steal my shit, break shit up where I am staying, etc. A hooker, on the other hand, has done and/or attempted to do all of these things. Whether you want to believe it or not, there is a difference!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I'm not going to quote everyone's posts here, I'm typing from a smartphone it'll take me 2 hours to edit. A few comments:

62E. Since you're already taking pics of these girls, why not use the same camera to record a quick audio / visual contract? Like have her saying "Yes, I agree to getting paid 1200 pesos" on camera. It'll make them think twice about lying and ripping you off later; I think it serves a more powerful enforcer than a piece of paper. Writing doesn't mean much to uneducated people anyways. If she did dispute the amount after the service, now you have something to show the security. If all went well, you can quickly erase a digital file much easier than your ledger book.

Mr. E and OldKool. You're both right, easily caving in to demands is no way to deal with these people. First they'll turn 1000 pesos into 4000, then 4000 into 6000, to what end? That's the same point I was making when I spoke of (supposedly) the cheap roadside BJ at San Pedro. I showed weakness and got pounced on.

Frannie. You made the same argument about my (supposedly) cheap roadside BJ as you did here, that a monger brings the misfortune on himself by not paying enough. But isn't "enough" defined by the two parties who mutually agree to the exchange? If 62E had gotten plenty of chicas at 1000 pesos and 1200 pesos, then obviously the girls thought he paid enough. If people had confirmed getting similar San Pedro BJs for 100 pesos, then as well SW thought that's a fair amount. The risk is not in paying little or not much, (I believe even if 62E said yes to 2000 pesos in the beginning, this puta will still try to pull one on him and demanded 6000) the risk is inherent in our hobby called mongering. It's the nature of the beast. 62E, judging by what he wrote, is willing to take that risk, and willing to exert the effort, to find girls who agree with his offers. Some people don't have that patience, or are risk-averse, enjoy places like Oxygen Retreat or FOD. To each his own.

Later that afternoon

Went out about 3pm for lunch. I went to a chicken restaurant ran by a Chinese couple. Half a chicken, a bottle of coka cola, a full plate of red beans and rice. 180p. And it was good. Went to the park and sat on one of the benches. Watched the girls get on the bus. Watched the girls get off the bus. I noticed a young round girl checking me out. She didn't smile at me though. So I smiled at her. Her face lights up and she gives me a big smile. There we go! I walk over and sit on the bench with her. We talk a little. She is very reserved. So I stop talking and just sit there and people watch. A few minutes go by and she warms up. She starts asking me questions. I strike the deal and she agrees to my terms. Off we go. Get to the hotel. Yes, I asked for a paper and a pen. I write out the contract covering the terms. And just like the last girl, she signs it without giving it any thought. She hands over her ID and off we go. The whole transaction at the front desk took four minutes. Get in the room, shoot the photos, clean up, GREAT BBBJ, she had that skill, hands down, we hit it. Yes, BIG MAMA, she is round, WOOOOO! Finish up, clean up, survey the room and head to the front desk. Once there, I get the contract, pay the girl 1000p in front of the receptionist. I walk her out. She gives me a bug hug, a peck on the cheek and she too smiles at me as she walks away.

Buscemi, hey man, I don't make the rules, I just play the game.

Frannie, it is obvious you are venting my way. I think instead of arguing with you, I will say this. I do things a certain way either because it works for me or to see if it will work for me. And I post my reports to help others who are genuinely interested in learning something. Even if it is at my own exspense. There is absolutely no reason for you to come off the way you do. All of your questions have been answered in either my DR posts or my Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines or Indonesia post earlier this year. I suggest, if you really want to get a clearer picture of who you are writing to and about, read them, all of them. If you have a specific question you would like answered and you write to me with some common courtesy, I would be more than glad to help you. If you want to keep writing the way you are, consider this our last conversation. Work the issue, don't let the issue work you.

Mr Enternational, too funny, very accurate and well said. Side note, I will play different play lists on my laptop when the girls are over. One of my play lists has a lot of Sade songs including Smooth Operator. And I agree with what you said, lions den armed with a log of Bologna, haha! And that taxi driver misunderstanding. Well, I have said that very same thing. I was in Jamacia, the girl quoted me 200. I said 200 Jamacian dollars? When I was there that was only a couple of dollars. And I knew very well she ment US dollars. She got offended and said: no, US$200. I told her we were in Jamaica. Then I asked her why the last three girls I had in Jamaica were US$30 and she wanted US$200? She just turned and walked away. No, I didn't consider her a tool either. I did laugh, out loud too. Heck, even the moto taxi guy near by was laughing.

Yes, I don't make the rules, I just play the game.

Manners? And herein lies the difference. Some guys perceive that they are paying for sex with a "young woman", while others perceive that they are dealing with hookers.
    They are just people working in a service industry, but they have lives, families, and interests outside of being hookers, and surely deserve the same respect as any other service worker when you are visiting their country. Yes, of course you can have a bit of role play and joking when negotiating for services, like clutching the left side of your chest when they say $2500, but it doesn't have to be hostile. I would not really differentiate between royalty and sex workers in how I addressed them. I am surprised that you have such deference to royalty. Are you another Princess Diana fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty Two Echo  [View Original Post]
    I write up a quick contract stating the date, full service, photos and that I would pay her in the lobby, all for 1000p. I initial it. She signs it
    People poke fun, but it makes all of the sense in the world (don't know if I would be handing it over to any hotel employees though - maybe just taping it to the wall in the room and checking each item off as we go-LOL). There is a reason it is done in the real world; so there are no misunderstandings. There is no room for he say / she say when we can go by right what we both agreed to on this paper.

It reminds me of when I was in Ghana and wanted to go out to see the slave castle and the canopy walk. I enlisted a driver for the day. We agreed on a price of 250. When we got back that evening the guy was given 250 Ghanaian cedi (US$126). He protested saying it was supposed to be US$250. I told him that I am in Ghana. Why would I be making daily deals in US$? And $250 was surely an outrageous price for services rendered. We finally ended up settling on the equivalent of US$150. After that incident I said that from now on when I am taking gypsy services I would write it on paper and get both parties to sign it. I still have not carried through on it though. Old habits die hard.

Posting Limitations